The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Australian Elite Wrestling

Go down 
+8
Sam
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
#Animal
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Jericho
Styles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 am

AEW has put out the call for any high flyers, who want join the growing AEW roster. Jim will bring out a new title if enough people sign up.

This means if anyone has names, inbox me. They must have wiki, and be indie stars.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

AEW Show

'Round 4'

(The camera turns on and we see a much bigger crowd entering the pub. We even see a local news crew entering the pub. We enter the pub and see the crowd sitting down at the tables. The miners and trades are drinking and chatting at the bar. We look to the ring and we see Jim standing in it with a mike)

Jim:

"Welcome, to another AEW show. Tonight, we have two title matches. One for the Elite title and one for the Heavyweight title. These two matches are bound to be off the hook. Anyways, I am also out here to say this. Kevin Kelly, you have the job. Many people are calling you the voice of AEW. You called the Night of Extreme, Main Event like a pro. Welcome to family. [The crowd starts cheering for him] Anyways, enjoy tonight. You’re bound to have peaty of fun."

(Jim leaves as Kevin comes to the ring)

Match One

Kevin Kelly:

"This match is set for one fall, introducing first, Rocky Romero who is brought to the ring by Space Boy!"

(Rocky and Boy come out from the back and halfway towards the ring when Cole comes out and smashes a steel chair across Rocky's and Boy's backs! Cole keeps bashing Rocky with the chair. He throws the chair at Boy before picking up Rocky and whipping him into the apron back first! Rocky holds his back in pain as Cole knees him the gut before pushing him into the ring. Cole rolls into the ring and starts yelling at Rocky. Cole boots him the gut before planting him down with the Corona Crash!! Cole stands up and stands over the fallen Rocky. Cole puts his arm up and a mike is thrown at him and he catches it.)

"Rocky... Rocky.....This is what you get for attacking me last week. You really think I was going to let you just get away scot free? Huh? Did you think that? (Cole grabs Rocky's chin.) Did YOU?! It is a shame you can't talk right now, because you would fire back with one of your smart comments wouldn't you? Well Rocky guess what, I am going to make a match. Boy and I will have match next week. One on one. And guess what? You are barred from ring side. If you do come out, you will BE FIRED!!! On the spot! But also I am going to make a match for the week after. You and I one on one!! I hope you come into a match at 100% because that will be no fun for me if you don't. See you soon Rocky...."

(Cole drops the mike onto Rocky and he taunts before rolling out of the ring and he looks at Boy, before spitting on him and walking off)

Rocky Romero w/ Space Boy V Adam Cole

No Contest

>>Backstage>>

(Teddy Hart, TNT is backstage, when Jim walks up to them)

Jim:

"Alright boys, you want play hard ball, I will play harder. So next week, we are going have 6 man tag team match, which feature you, TNT, El Genieco taking on Jack Evans, Davey Richards & Jerry Lynn! And later on, you guys will battle in massive Main Event; I am will tell everyone details soon."

Teddy:

"You can't do that Jim that is unfair! We will not fight them!"

Jim:

"Well if yous don't, I will fire your asses for not competing. So if you want to stay here, yous will fight them. Got it? Good."

(Jim leaves one very pissed off Teddy and an angry TNT.)

>>Ring>>

Match Two

Kevin Kelly:

"This is a handicap match set for one fall, introducing first, the team of, Teddy Hart and TNT!!"

(Teddy and TNT come out from the back and enter the ring)

Kevin Kelly:

"Introducing their opponent, one half of the AEW Pub Tag Team Champions, Jack EVANS!!!"

(Jack Evans comes out from the back with his tag title slung over his shoulder, he enters the ring)

Teddy Hart & TNT V Jack Evans

Closing Moments:

Hart slams Jack down with the Hart Rate! Pin 1...2..kickout! Evans kicks out! Teddy rolls backwards, and tags in TNT. TNT enters the ring and starts beating down on Evans. TNT kicks him a few times before picking him up and whipping him into the ropes, but Evans jumps off the ropes and nails backwards DDT on TNT!! Evans knocks Hart off the ropes and climbs up top and lauches into the 630 senton!! He nails it on TNT!! Cover 1...2....3!!!

Kevin Kelly:

"Here is your winner, One Half of the AEW Pub Tag Team Champions, Jack EVANSSSS!!!!!"

(Jack stands up and looks very proud after beating Teddy and TNT. He grabs hs title and looks at Teddy so to say, "you will never get this title!" Evans grins before he leaves)

>>Backstage>>

(Nathan Jones is backstage when Theo walks up to him)

Theo:

"So Jones you ready to get your ass kicked? I am ready to kick Davey and yours. I have been on such a roll lately. I have bulldozed everyone that I have faced, how does it feel to be the next one to lose Jones?"

Jones:

"Theo, mate, I am not going to lose to a guy like you. I proved that last week, when I choked slammed you and Davey. I am on the warpath; I want that title around my shoulder. I don't care if I injury you to get it. All I want is that title! I hope you have prayed and said your last goodbyes to that title..."

(Jones stares at Theo before leaving)

(Kevin Kelly got sick before this match, Jim told the crowd this)

Match Three

Nathan Jones V Powerhouse Theo (C) V Davey Richards

Closing Moments:

Jones Power bombs Theo. Davey charges at Jones but is stopped by a massive boot to the jaw. Jones covers Davey but Davey kicks out at 1. Jones stands up and picks up Davey and goes for choke slam but Theo drops kicks Jones thus making Jones let go of Davey. Davey kicks Jones in the gut and goes for the Gibson Driver but Theo contacts with a massive boot to the jaw, Davey falls backwards and when Theo tries to attack Jones, Jones just choke slams him!! Cover 1...2...3!!!!

(Nathan Jones stands up and lifts his arms up, then he is handed the title. Nathan throws the title onto his shoulder and grins before leaving, saying "I TOLD YOU SO!!")

>>Backstage><

(Scotty Club is seen leaving the pub with Jim, we can hear them talking about next week)

Main Event

Roderick Strong (C) V Eddie Edwards

Closing Moments

Eddie has Strong set up for the power bomb but Strong gets out and drops Eddie with a strong right hand. Strong picks up Eddie and whips him into the ropes and when Eddie comes back Strong catches him with spine buster! Strong is pumped up now and taunts before picking up Eddie and going for the Death by Roderick but Eddie rolls off Strong’s shoulder and pulls Strong’s legs out from under him and locks in the Achilles lock!! Strong tries to reach the ropes but Eddie applies more pressure to the hold. Strong show so much will not to tap, he lasts a good minute and half before giving into the pain and tapping!!

(Eddie lets go of Strong and starts going nuts. He jumps onto the turnbuckle and taunts before hoping off and taking the title from the ref and holding it up high. The crowd is cheering for him. The camera shuts off as we see Eddie lifting the title in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nuevo
Jobber
Jobber
Nuevo

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 am

looks good so far
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

Great Job with the show John
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 am

Next show Card coming up soon. I will not ditch this.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:40 am

John TPA wrote:
Next show Card coming up soon. I will not ditch this.

I hope it's a good one and you better not
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 am

Good show John! I would like to see Tiger Mask IV get a contract eventually...Hint hint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:49 am

very good show John

now sign Sterling James Keenan or I kill you LOL
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Thanks Guys.. Show card soon.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Also, there will be no show for three weeks. I am going away on holidays. But don't worry, when i come back I will jump straight back into it. Also on this weeks show Jim will explain why AEW is going off the air for three weeks. Tune in.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 pm

AEW Card

'The Road to Ladder's 'R' Us, starts now?'

Match 1

Rocky Romero V Jay Law

Match 2

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match 3

Powerhouse Theo V Nathan Jones (C)

Co- Main Event

Teddy Hart, TNT & El Generico V Jack Evans (C), Davey Richards (C) & Jerry Lynn

Main Event

Eddie Edwards V Scotty Club V Roderick Strong V ??? V ???
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Thoughts? Comments?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Lol everyone will be away over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Goodie. Now Comment on that card bitch
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Pleaseeeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

John TPA wrote:
AEW Card

Match 1

Rocky Romero V Jay Law

Match 2

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match 3

Co- Main Event

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Main event?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 pm

John The Division Killer wrote:
Main event?

Too hard to pick
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Match 1

Rocky Romero V Jay Law

Match 2

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match 3

Co- Main Event

Main Event

Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 pm

John The Division Killer wrote:
AEW Card

Match 1

Rocky Romero V Jay Law

Match 2

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match 3

Co- Main Event

Main Event

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

AEW Card

'Moving up'

[The camera turns on and we see people standing outside the pub, they are chatting about work and what not. We head inside and we see more people standing around bar looking out towards the ring. Kevin Kelly steps into the ring with a mike in hand, which results in some cheers.]

Kevin Kelly:

"Welcome to AEW ladies and gentleman, tonight we have two Main Events, first one is a 6 man tag team match and the second one is Triple Threat Match. Also in action will be Rocky Romero, Jay Law, and Space Boy & Adam Cole. But I have some news for you all. For three weeks, AEW is going off air. We are moving house and Jim is going on a trip to find new talent for AEW. He will explain more later on tonight. But without any more hold up. Let’s get the first match started."

{Kevin stays in the ring]

Match 1

{Kevin introduces both men as they come to the ring}

Rocky Romero V Jay Law

Closing Moments:

Rocky Romero has Jay in an arm bar. He applies pressure to the move but Jay is able to kick Rocky in the head a few times so Rocky lets go. Rocky rolls away from Jay and stands up. Jay is now up. Rocky runs at Jay, but Jay catches him in belly to belly throw over move. Rocky lands on his gut and Jay pushes him over to cover him... 1...2... kick out!!! Jay stands up and waits for Rocky to stand up as he does Jay goes for a Gunslinger Slam but Rocky rolls off and as he rolls off he catches Jay's arm and rolls through and locks in the cross arm breaker! Jay is trapped, Rocky pulls back, and Jay taps out!!

[Rocky stands up as he name is called out as the winner]

[Rocky grabs a mike]

Rocky Romero:

"Adam Cole, you last week attacked me. You made a statement... You put me on notice. You’re not here to play around, you want to fight... But you have chosen the wrong man to pick a fight with. Did you see what I did to Law? I will be doing that to you, but 10x worst. You want to sneak attack me? Heh. Not the best move you have made. So guess what? I am going to make a match that will take place in three weeks. It is going to be a submission match. So Cole what is it going to be?"

[Rocky leaves]

[Backstage]

{Adam Cole is backstage when Rocky walks by him}

Cole:

"Oi, Rocky. You want a match with me in three weeks? You’re got it. But guess what? It is going to be a No DQ match! So we can use any weapons we want in that match, sound good?"

Rocky:

Cole, this will only bring more pain to you, but if that what you want, then you got it buster. See ya in three weeks or very soon depending on how your match goes..."

{Rocky leaves a confused Cole}

Match 2

[Kevin introduces both man as they enter the ring]

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Closing Moments:

Adam Cole is landing shots on a grounded boy. Cole finally stops and moves away from Boy. He taunts before going up top. But boy springs to life and nails a massive head kick. Boy goes up top but Cole pushes him off. Cole is still half awake. Boy runs and jumps and nails another head kick! Cole is swaying. Boy lifts Cole onto his shoulders and jumps off and nails a Death Valley Driver!! Boy covers 1…2…3!!!!!!!!

[Kevin announces Space Boy as the winner]

[Rocky slides into the ring as Boy slides out. Rocky stalks Cole, as Cole stands up and Rocky grabs his arm and pulls him down and locks in the cross arm breaker! Cole yells out in pain he is tapping but Rocky won’t let go. After a minute, Rocky lets go. But the damage is done. Cole is holding his arm in massive pain. Rocky stands over Cole grinning.]

[Backstage]

[Jim is backstage with Kevin]

Kevin:
So, boss, when are you going to tell the AEW fans about your trip and most of all where we are moving to?

Jim:

“Look, Kevin, at the end of the main event, I will bring all the wrestlers to the ring and I will tell everyone what is happening. Not even the wrestlers know. It has been top secret around here. All will be told tonight. Now Kevin, go do your job.”

[Kevin leaves Jim in the hallway]

Match 3

[Kevin introduces the men as they enter the ring.]

Closing Moments:

Jones big boots, Theo and covers him 1…2... Kick out! Jones picks up Theo and power slams him and stands taunting. Theo rolls to the side, Jones kicks him before picking him up and going for a choke slam but Theo smashes his leg into Jones skull. Theo drops down and sweeps Jones legs out from under him and nails a splash. Cover 1…2 kick out! Jones kicks out! Theo stands up and stalks him. Jones slow stands up and Theo kicks him in the gut and tries to lift him up for Theo Power Bomb but Jones flips backwards and nails a strong right as Theo turns back around, he is caught by Jones and choke slammed! Cover 1…2…3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Kevin announces Nathan Jones as the winner]

[Nathan stands up and taunts as he is handed the title, he looks at Theo before walking off]

[Backstage]

[We are with Jack Evans, Davey Richards & Jerry Lynn when Teddy Hart and his gang walk up. They exchange words before an brawl breaks out! Jack Evans and Teddy Hart brawl down the hallway towards the ring. Davey is getting smashed into a crate by TNT. Jerry Lynn whips El into the wall before kicking him. Teddy and Jack are now near the ring brawling. Teddy kicks Jack in the balls before whipping him into the ring. El and TNT come flying out followed by Davey and Jerry. They slide into the ring and start fighting again. Jack super kicks Teddy which makes Teddy fall down into a heap. Davey scoops slams TNT, and Jerry nails a DDT on El. Jack is now up top. Davey has TNT set up for the Gibson Driver, while Jerry has El set up for the Cradle Pile driver. All three man hit their moves! The crowd starts cheering loudly as the boys stand tall.]

Co- Main Event

Match Thrown out

[We are backstage as the three men they are fighting in the Main Event have a stare down]

Main Event
[Kevin introduces the men as they enter.]

Eddie Edwards (C) V Scotty Club V Roderick Strong

Closing Moments:

Eddie nails scoop slam on Strong before lifting him up in back body drop. Scotty comes flying through with cross body taking out Eddie. Scotty stands up and looks proud. When he turns around he is met by a Strong Spear! Strong covers Scotty 1…2 Kick out! Strong stands up and walks over to Eddie and picks him up and looks at him before super kicking Eddie, and when he turns around he is met by a Face breaker from Scotty! Cover 1…2…3!!

[The crowd starts cheering as Jim comes out followed by some of the wrestlers not all but some. He has a mike in hand]

“Ladies and Gentleman, this is AEW last night here. [The crowd boos] Don’t worry we are moving to the Town Hall. We need a bigger place now. This place is too small for us, but guess what the pub is coming with us. You see that later. Also I am going away for three weeks. I am going on a talent search. I want new stars here in AEW badly, so I am going hunting for new dudes. I have a few names down but I want more names. So yea be ready for a new AEW in three weeks! Cheers!”
[The camera shuts off]

Last edited by John The Division Killer on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 am

No more AEW for three weeks. But the show is up now. Read, comments you know, the drill
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

why you missing 3 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

Going away. I can't do the shows. But I will be when I come back.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 am

oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian Elite Wrestling
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next