The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Australian Elite Wrestling

Go down 
+8
Sam
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
#Animal
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Jericho
Styles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Then the AEW card will be put after it.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:35 am

Time to get this PPV done..
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:52 am

Chatbox ma fucka
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:54 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox ma fucka

No fucker
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:58 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox ma fucka

No fucker

Why?
Geez, might as well let your lips pucker
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:59 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox ma fucka

No fucker

Why?

I am doing this PPV once it is done yes I will come on.. if I feel like it..
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:02 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox ma fucka

No fucker

Why?

I am doing this PPV once it is done yes I will come on.. if I feel like it..

Do it now cuz I honestly need to ask you something
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:16 am

PPV DONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:27 am

Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 Ban-44

(The camera turns on and we see people walking into the hall, they find their seats and they start talking but they shut up as Jim comes to the ring)

Jim:

“Good Evening ladies and gentleman. This is AEW’s first ever PPV Night of Extreme. Tonight we find out who will become AEW Pub Heavyweight Champion, and who will win the AEW Elite Championship, and then who will win the AEW Tag titles. I hope all of you are very pumped for this show as we are. We promise we will show everyone why this show will become a hit in Australia, without further ado, sit back and enjoy our first match of the night, Adam Cole V Space Boy in a chairs match with Rocky Romero as ref!”

(Jim leaves)

[i]Match One Chairs Singles w/ Special Ref

Adam Cole V Space Boy

Special Ref; Rocky Romero

Kevin Kelly:

"This match is set for one fall and it is a chairs match, introdcuing first, Space Boy!!!"

(Space boy comes out and enters the ring)

Kevin Kelly:

"Introducing this opponent, Adam Cole!!"

(Cole comes out enters the ring.)

Closing Moments:

Space Boy smashes a chair over Cole’s head. He keeps smashing him with it. Before throwing it away and picking him up and dumping him down with a massive power bomb!! Cover 1…2… kick out!!! Boy stands up and picks up another chair and sets it up. He picks up Cole and goes for a spike DDT but Cole spins out and nails spinning heel kick which staggers Boy and then nails the Reverse DDT onto the chair!!! Rocky drops to his knees and counts 1…2….3!!

Kevin Kelly:

“Here is your winner, Adam Cole!!”

(Adam Cole stands up and stares at Rocky who just smirks lifts up Cole arm before Cole slaps him. Rocky then drops him with a Roundhouse kick!! Rocky stares at him before leaving.)

[i]Match Two Tables AEW Pub Tag Team Championships

Jack Evans (C) & ???? (C) V Teddy Hart & El Generico

Kevin Kelly:

"This is tag team tables match. Only way to win is to put your opponent through a table. This is also for the AEW Pub Tag Team Championships!!"

"Introducing first, the tag team champion/s, Jack Evans!!!!"

(Jack Evans comes out from the back with both titles on his shoulders. He grabs a mike)

Jack:

"Hang on. Before we get this match started, I would like to bring out my tag team partner, you see TNT got injured and was supposed to be out until after this show but he came back and attacked me last week! As it appears he was jealous that I had decided to find another partner to fight with me in this match. So I did a few phone calls and guess who I got?! Davey Richards! Only reason he is coming here because I told him it will be worthwhile for him. Anyways, without further ado. Here is "The Lone Wolf" Davey Richards!!"

(Davey comes out with serious look on his face before fist bumping with Evans taking one tag title and placing it on his shoulder, they enter the ring)

Kevin Kelly:

"Introducing their opponents, the team of Teddy Hart and El Generico!!"

(Both men come out form the back under boos. They look at the Davey and Evans before entering the ring)

Ding Ding Ding..

Closing Moments:

Davey is outside the ring with El. Davey throws him in the steel fence which is around the fans. As el slump on the ground before Davey stomps on him. Meanwhile Evans is battling Teddy inside the ring. Teddy nails a ball shot on Evans before German Supplexing him. Teddy stands up taunting. But he does not know that Evans to rolled through the move and is behind Teddy. As Teddy turns around he is met by a running round house to the jaw. Teddy drops to the ground like bag of shit. Evans stands over Teddy before running off the ropes and nailing a handstand moonsault!! Evans then goes onto the apron and looks back at Davey who has El in an backwards DDT position. Davey nails the DDT as Evans follows up with the moonsault!! Davey rolls into the ring and picks up Teddy and kicks him the gut and sets him up for the DR Driver II but Teddy is able to get out of it. Teddy then kicks him the gut and nails the Hart Rate!! Teddy rolls back and stands up and looks around before running off the ropes and nailing a suicide dive through the ropes and takes out Evans and sends Teddy into the crowd. This leaves Davey and El to fight it out. El is up and rolls into the ring and picks up Davey and sets him up for the Brian Buster but Davey gets out of it. Davey kicks him the gut and lifts him up and runs towards the ropes and power bombs him right over them and El crashes through the table!!

Kevin Kelly:

“Here are the winners, and still AEW Pub Tag Team Champions, Jack Evans and Davey Richards!!”

(Davey gets on the mike)

Davey:

“That’s right, what you just saw was just pure annulation! We are going to destroy every single tag team here. We are going to be the longest tag team champions in history. Teddy and El could not stop us so that means no one can stop us! But after we solve one problem we have to solve another which is...”

(Evans rolls into the ring and grabs a mike)

“Listen up TNT. You attacked me last week. This does not mean you will get away from me scot free. I am hot on your trail. I want revenge. I want beat you up. I want to payback because you bashed a bottle over my head. You could keep this civil but you decided against it! So boy the cloves are off! You and I will battle next week, in a chair and beer bottles match. So I will able to get revenge on you for smashing one over me!! SEE YA SOON BOY!!!”

(They Leave with titles in hand)

[i]Match Three Ladders AEW Elite Championship

Powerhouse Theo (C) V Massive Q

Closing Moments:

Theo is half up the ladder, but Q throws him off it. Q grabs him and throws him into the ladder. Theo rolls around holding his back. Q taunts before setting up the ladder and begins climbing. Theo stops rolling around and stands up holding his back. Theo sees Q climbing the ladder so he goes onto the apron and jumps off the ropes and spears Q off it. Theo starts punching him in the face before standing up and taunting. He waits for Q to get up. As he does Theo lines him up and super kicks him!! Q is staggered, he is near the ropes. Theo nails another kick which sends Q over the ropes. Theo walks over to the ladder and climbs it and pulls down the title!

Kevin Kelly:

“Here is your winner, and still Australian Elite Champion, Powerhouse Theo!!”
(Theo is on the top of the ladder with the title in his arms. He lifts it up and climbs down. He looks around before sliding out the ring and grabbing a mike.)

Theo:

“I am going to lay down the challenge to anyone in the back to a match this week! You see, Q did not give me a match I wanted. I felt like I kicked his ass he did not give me much of a challenge, so boys whoever accepts my match, please give me a fight. And don’t bore me. I will be waiting. “

(Just as Theo is about to leave, Davey comes out and stops him. Davey stares at him and then his title before letting him passes)

>><<Backstage Strong & Eddie & Jim>><<

Jim:

"Well boys this Main Event of the night. You two are about to go out there and fight for this shows richest title. Not put any more pressure on yous, but this the final match in the best of three series. Yous are both tired 1 - all. Whoever wins this match will win the series and the title. Don't go easy on each other; I want to see you two be ruthless, heartless. I want you two bring the pain on each other. Try to make other one bleed. Give these crazy fans something to cheer about alright?!"

(Strong and Eddie know they need to go all out in this match so without a word from them they nod and turn to each other and have a stare down.)

[i]Main Event Extreme Rules, AEW Pub Heavyweight Championship

Roderick Strong V Eddie Edwards

Kevin Kelly:

"This is Main Event of the evening, this a Extreme Rules Match set for one fall and it is for the AEW Pub Heavyweight Championship!!! Introducing first, weighing in at 212 lb, "The Messiah of the Backbreaker" Roderick Strong!!!!"

(Strong comes out from the back and slaps a few hands before entering the ring. He steps on the second rope and lifts his arm up before jumping off.)

Kevin Kelly:

"Now, introducing his opponent, weighing in at 214 lb., "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards!!!"

(Eddie comes out from the back and enters the ring and stands on the second turn buckle and taunts before hoping off)

Ding Ding Ding

Opening Moments:

Eddie and Strong move about in the ring. The crowd is pumped for this match, as they start clapping. Strong and Eddie tap knuckles before locking up. Eddie turns it into a headlock. Strong pulls his head out and twists Eddie's arm. Strong then kicks it twice. Strong then lets go. Eddie walks back holding his arm. Strong then grabs him and throws him over the ropes. Eddie crashes to the floor. Strong goes up top. He waits for Eddie to stand up and when he does, Strong dives off and hits a cross body onto Eddie!! Strong stands up holding his gut. He walks over to the apron and pulls out a steel chair. He shows the crowd who start yelling "Smash him!" Strong waits for Eddie to stand up, as he does, Strong goes to swing but Eddie quickly spears him! Eddie gets the chair and starts smashing it across Strong's side. Eddie then throws the chair into the ring. He picks up Strong and pushes him into the ring. Eddie slides in and picks up the chair and sets it up. He picks up Strong and tries for Power bomb onto it but Strong wiggles out and picks up Eddie onto his shoulder and plants him down face first with a flap jack onto the chair!! Cover 1....2...kick out!!!

Middle Moments:

Strong is shocked Eddie kicked out from that move. Strong slides out of the ring and pulls out a table. He slides it into the ring and slides himself in too. He sets up the table and walks over to Eddie and picks him up. Strong drags him over to the table and goes to smash his head into it but Eddie blocks it and smashes Strong's head into it. He does it a few times. Before putting Strong onto the table and goes onto the apron and launches off the ropes and nails a frog splash!!! Eddie lays on top of Strong 1.....2......kick out!! Eddie rolls off Strong and holds his gut before standing up and walking over to Strong picking him up. Eddie sets him up for a power bomb but Strong gets out of it and kicks him the gut and slams him down with a Gibson Driver!! Cover 1....2..... Kick out!!! {The crowd starts chanting this is awesome!}

Closing Moments:

Strong is on his knees. He shakes his head before rolling out of the ring he looks under the ring and pulls out another table he pushes it into the ring and then he grabs a chair and throws it in the ring. Eddie rolls into the ring and picks up the table and sets it up near a corner. He then grabs the chair and walks over to Strong and picks him up and drags him over to the table and banshes his head into the table. Eddie then throws Strong onto the table and places the chair onto Strong chest and goes up top. Eddie stands up and taunts but Strong springs to life and rolls off the table and smashes the chair over Eddie's head and joins him up top. Strong sets him up for the Gibson Driver and nails it through the table!!! Pin 1.....2........3!!!!!!

(The crowd cheers very loudly as the ref rings the bell and Strong lays on his gut after this awesome match with Eddie. Chants break out "This was awesome!!!" Strong stands up slowly and looks around and lifts his arms up as the crowd claps and cheers for him. The ref places the title around Strong's waist. Strong looks over to Eddie who starting to stand up. Strong walks over to him and offers him a handshake. Eddie accepts it. Eddie then pulls Strong in for a hug which results in more cheers and claps. Eddie and Strong leave the ring and slap a few hands before going to the back. The crowd starts leaving the hall they are buzzing about how good the show was. The camera turns off)

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:24 am

Nice show, John. I would have liked to see a bit more of the matches, but nonetheless it was an awesome first PPV. Keep it up dude.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

From start to finish, the show was pretty good, but like Harry said, it would've been nice if you put a bit more detail into some of the matches
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:00 pm

^ agree with both H-Zizzle and Sim Sam but also try not to get so stressed out next time(Genuine advice not a piss take)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Cheers, guys. Yea I know I stressed, but I did want this show done and out of the way.

Tonight, AEW will be done.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:45 am

Anymore comments? Adam if you read this I would like your comments on my PPV and shows. As you have a booker mind and i don't really, I mean I do but not like you.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

Hazza demands a Jack Evans push.

Oh and can you get on the C'box?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:54 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza demands a Jack Evans push.

Oh and can you get on the C'box?

he will get one soon
and kk
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:58 am

I think that you should have Nathan Jones feud with Powerhouse Theo for the AEW Elite Championship
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:03 am

That has been taken in and will be thought over
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:25 am

AEW Card, Quick Results

Rocky Romero V Adam Cole

Winner; Rocky via Spinning Roundhouse kick

Jack Evans V TNT

Winner; TNT via Powerbomb

Davey Richards V Powerhouse Theo (C)

Winner; Powerhouse Theo via Powerhouse Bomb

(Nathan Jones attacks both them and double chokeslams them after match)

Main Event (World Title)

Roderick Strong (C) V Scotty Club

Winner; Strong via Achille Lock

(Match of the night, after the match Eddie came out and asked Strong to give him another chance at the title and Strong accepted and said it will be next week.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:26 am

Sorry for really late show and sorry for the quick results. This is last week show. I have had personal stuff going on. This weeks show will be better, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am

AEW Card tomarro after school. Yea ran out of time. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 am

AEW Card

Match One

Rocky Romero w/ Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match Two

Teddy Hart & TNT V Jack Evans

Match Three

Nathan Jones V Powerhouse Theo (C) V Davey Richards

Main Event

Roderick Strong (C) V Eddie Edwards
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am

Rocky Romero w/ Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match Two

Teddy Hart & TNT V Jack Evans

Match Three

Nathan Jones V Powerhouse Theo (C) V Davey Richards

Main Event

Roderick Strong (C) V Eddie Edwards

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 am

Match One

Rocky Romero - I can see Space Boy getting involved and helping Rocky pull the win out of the hat. w/ Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match Two

Teddy Hart & TNT V Jack Evans - He is invincible

Match Three

Nathan Jones - AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE! V Powerhouse Theo (C) V Davey Richards

Main Event

Roderick Strong - He will win (C) V Eddie Edwards
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 am

Cheers, dudes. Harry lol at your match two winner, comment thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian Elite Wrestling
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next