The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Australian Elite Wrestling I_vote_lcapAustralian Elite Wrestling I_voting_barAustralian Elite Wrestling I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Australian Elite Wrestling

Go down 
+8
Sam
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
#Animal
The Truth Has Set Me Free
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
JD
Jericho
Styles
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Australian Elite Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 am

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban7-7

Jim Cornette, while watching a show called AWF, while on his flight back to the states, he noticed the talent and skill these man and woman has on display. So when he got back to the states, he sat down with few wrestlers from ROH and some from around the place. He told them, he was going to start a brand new company called AEW. He said they would not be wrestling in front of sold out crowds, but they would be fighting in the local pub. Many scoffed at the idea, but Jim said, if they stuck with him, they could become massive Australian stars, so they all packed their bags and jetted to Australia. Once they arrived, they headed to the pub to talk with the owner. Jim and the owner had a long chat and they came to a deal. Jim would be allowed to host his show here but he must bring more payers in the pub. Jim also went and saw the owner of AWF, and see if he could borrow some stars, of course the owner said yes but Jim must make these men legends. Jim accepted. These no bodies will become house hold names in AEW, just wait and see.

*This is ran by John TPA*

Last edited by John TPA on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 am

Australian Elite Wrestling AEWBanner-1

Jack Evans
Teddy Hart
Jerry Lynn
Eddie Edwards
Roderick Strong
Bobby Dempsey
Adam Cole
Grizzly Redwood
Space Boy
Powerhouse Theo
Jay Law
Massive Q
Scotty Club
Puma
Raven
TNT
El Generico
Ryan Storm
Chris Cooke
XXL
Rocky Romero
Nathan Jones

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:08 am

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban9-1

AEW Pub Championship

Eddie Edwards (Day 1+)

Former Champions:

Roderick Strong - 112 days

AEW Elite Championship

Nathan Jones (Day 1+)

Former Champions:

Powerhouse Theo - 112 days

AEW Pub Tag Team Championships

Jack Evans & Davey Richards (Day 1+)

Last edited by John TPA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New Champs)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 am

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban10-1

Owner/Head Booker:

Jim Cornette

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm

AEW Pay-Per-View's

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban-44

Place: Local Town Hall

Date: 22/5/11

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban1-41

Main Event Extreme Rules, AEW Pub Heavyweight Championship

Roderick Strong V Eddie Edwards

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban3-35

Match Three Tables AEW Pub Tag Team Championships

Jack Evans (C) & ???? (C) V Teddy Hart & El Generico

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban2-36

Match Two Ladders AEW Elite Championship

Powerhouse Theo (C) V Massive Q

Australian Elite Wrestling Ban4-27

Match One Chairs Singles w/ Special Ref

Adam Cole V Space Boy

Special Ref; Rocky Romero

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 am

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 am

You may now post
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 am

AEW Card for 16/4/11

Match One

Puma V Raven V XXL

Match Two

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Match Three AEW Elite Championship

Powerhouse Theo V Massive Q V Jay Law V Chris Cooke

Match 4 AEW Tag Team Championships

Teddy Hart & El Generico V Jack Evans & TNT

Main Event (Winner and the two who do not get pinned move onto the next match next week, the loser must wait until the next week to find out who they will fight the week after)

Eddie Edwards V Jerry Lynn V Roderick Strong V Scotty Club

Last edited by John (Phenomenal Aussie) on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 am

Ok, now, does anyone have comments or predections for the first show?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Do you mean Massive Q?
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Winners:

Raven

Adam Cole

Massive O

Teddy Hart & El Generico

Eddie Edwards
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks JD, Jake it is has been fixed
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 am

"The first night"

(The camera turns on and we are outside the pub. The camera scans around and we see people walking into the pub, many are miners and families coming for a feed. They also are going to watch AEW while they eat. We head into the pub and we see the miners and families getting their food and sitting down at the tables. Jim Cornette comes from out the back. He followed by the AEW stars. They are all in one line. The crowd looks at them studying them. There are a couple of coughs and murmurs from the crowd as Jim and the wrestlers enter the ring. Jim gets on mike.)

Jim Cornette

“Welcome to AUSTRALIAN ELITE WRESTLING!!!!! (The crowd claps and whistles) Tonight ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. You will see these wrestlers behind me, go head to head, fighting for the win. Tonight we have two title matches. The first one is for the AEW Elite Championship. The second one is for the AEW Pub Tag Team Championships. Our main event will be epic. Just wait and see. Also coming soon to AEW, he is well known for being a bit of colourful character, when he wrestles. But he is in the ring, he is no push over. He is CHUCK TALYOR!!! (This sets off a pop at the name.) Now, get ready to be blow away by our first match in AEW history. It is a triple threat. Puma V Raven V XXL!!!”

(Jim and the other wrestlers leave the ring and we get set for our first match)

Match One

Puma V Raven V XXL

Closing moments:

XXL was thrown over the bar by Raven. Puma flew over the ropes onto Raven. Both rolled into the tables. Sending the meals everywhere. The crowd was displeased by this. After a few minutes, both men stand up and start brawling. XXL is now up. He is on the bar top. He jumps off, and lands on Puma!!! Raven picks up XXL and throws him into the ring. Raven rolls in. Raven kicks XXL in the gut, and goes for Even Flow DDT, but XXL spins out and runs off the ropes and but Raven catches him with power slam! Puma is now up; he gets on the apron and waits for Raven to turn around. When he does Puma lunches himself at Raven. He connects with the 520° corkscrew springboard tornado DDT!!! He jumps up and turns Raven over and locks in Figure Four Death lock. Raven, starts panicking. He searches for the ropes but he is too far away. The crowd is yelling tap!! Puma applies more pressure to the hold. Raven, can’t hold out anymore he taps as XXL tries to make the save.

Winner; Puma via submission 10 mins and 6 secs

>><<Space boy is seen in the back of the pub, when Powerhouse Theo comes into shot>><<

Powerhouse Theo:

“Hey mate. Look, I know you have a big match with Adam Cole, and I have a big match for the AEW Elite Championship. But that does not matter. Space boy, we need to work together. Alright, we need to survive here. We are not going to get pushed around here by the state guys. Alright, we Australian guys need to stick to together. So what you say? Wanna team up mate?”

(Space boy grins before turning away)

“Just win your match mate, and we will talk.”

(We go back to the ring)

Match Two

Space Boy V Adam Cole

Closing Moments:

Space Boy and Adam Cole had got near pins all match. Space Boy was laying into Cole in the corner when Cole low blowed him!! The crowd boos as the ref does not see it. Space Boy falls to his knees in pain, and Cole leaps and nails Corona Kick!! Cole covers 1….2….3!!!!

Winner; Adam Cole 6 mins and 2 secs

>><<Powerhouse slides into the ring and stares down Cole. Both exchange words, before Cole slaps, Theo which results in cheap heat. Theo gets pissed and goes after Cole but Cole gets out of the ring. Leaving Theo and Boy in the ring.>><<

(We are now at the bar with Jim and Match three wrestlers)

Jim:

“Alright boys, we are at the halfway point. The crowd is really getting into it, and we need to keep them happy! So I am asking you guys, to put everything on the line, make this match something the crowd will not forget and will get them hungry for the main event. Can I count on you guys?”

(The wrestlers nod before they all touch knuckles)

Match Three AEW Elite Championship

Powerhouse Theo V Massive Q V Jay Law V Chris Cooke

Closing Moments:

Massive Q used his size to bash the other fighters around the ring. He power bombed Law onto Cooke. Theo tried to attack Q but was shut down. Q powerslamed him. Cover 1…2 Law somehow saves the match!! The crowd cheers. Law knows he is stuffed without help. He runs around the ring for a while until Q just gives up running. Theo, drops kicks Q and Law super kicks Q! Cooke runs off the ropes and nails a running leg drop on Q! The crowd cheers again! Law and Theo start throwing punches at each other. Cooke, takes them both down with a double arm clothe line!! Cooke taunts before turning around and picks up Theo. But Theo comes to life. He starts punching Cooke in the face, and knees him a few times, before whipping him into the ropes, but Adam Cole grabs his foot from outside the ring. Theo looks at him before turning around and seeing a charging Cooke. Theo is able big boot Cooke. Cooke falls backwards. Law, is charging at Theo but Theo moves and Law goes through the ropes and lands on Q and Cole, Q was just catching his breath next to Cole at the time. Theo turns around and picks up Cooke and plants him down with the Sit-down Powerhouse Bomb!! Pin 1…2…3!!!!

Winner; Powerhouse Theo New AEW Elite Champion 16 mins and 5 secs

>><< Theo puts his title on his shoulder before asking for a mike>><<

“Cole! Where are you going?! You want to attack me and Space Boy? You really want to mate? You want to piss me off? You’re lucky I won my match, if I did not I would of come after you. But since, I did win, I will not go after you, but next week, Space Boy and I will take you and your partner on. Because I know Space Boy really wants to bash you because you attacked him. But he has decided he will save it for the match. Are you game Cole?”

>><<Cole nods before both men exchange words before both leave>><<

Match 4 AEW Pub Tag Team Championships

Teddy Hart & El Generico V Jack Evans & TNT

Closing Moments

Teddy and TNT are now in the ring. Teddy using his ring awareness is able to get out of the corner TNT had him in. Teddy started chopping at TNT’s chest. Before pushing him back into the ropes and kneeing him before hitting a double arm back plex. Teddy smirks as he stands up. Evans is ready for the tag, but Teddy just kicks TNT in the gut. Teddy picks him and goes for another back plex but TNT fights out and nails Teddy with a straight kick to the head!! TNT sees an opening and tags Evans. The crowd starts cheering again. Evans picks up Teddy and starts punching him. He tries to flip him over but Teddy blocks it and nails an arm drag. Teddy tags in El. EL runs off ropes going for leg drop but Evans rolls away. Evans nails a swift kick to El’s chest before smashing his boot across El’s face. Evans does a back flip and covers 1..2 kick out!! Evans is getting ticked off. He pulls El over to his corner and tags in TNT, who flips over the ropes and lands on El. TNT covers, 1..2.. kick out!! TNT gets up and waits for El to get up, when he does, TNT kicks him the gut and nails Detonator!! He tags in Evans who goes up top and launches himself and nails the 630 senton!! TNT takes out Teddy with a cross body off the apron! Cover 1..2…3!!!!!

Winners; Jack Evans & TNT New AEW Pub Tag Team Champions, 17 mins and two secs

Main Event (Winner and the two who do not get pinned move onto the next match next week, the loser must wait until the next week to find out who they will fight the week after)

>><< Jim and the main event wrestlers are out the back of the pub>><<

Jim:

“This is our main event of the night. The last match got the people cheering. They want more. So we are going to give them what they want. This is our very first main event. We need to make this main event better than the last match. Alright all of you guys have main evented before so you should know what to do. Go make some noise boys!!”

Eddie Edwards V Jerry Lynn V Roderick Strong V Scotty Club

Closing Moments

Scotty Club had been thrown out of the ring by Lynn. Eddie and Strong are exchanging lefts and rights. Eddie gets the upper hand on Strong, Eddie whips him into the ropes and when Strong comes back, Eddie tries for arm drag, but Strong just flips him over into a belly plex pin. 1. Kick out! Scotty slides back into the ring and he leaps over Eddie before running off the ropes, but Eddie catches him with a power slam! Strong and Lynn are now exchanging. Lynn gets the upper hand, and pushes Strong into the corner. Lynn lifts Strong onto the second rope. Lynn jumps up and goes for super plex but Strong blocks it. Eddie jumps up also so Lynn and Eddie try to double plex Strong but he does not move. Club goes under Lynn. Lynn and Eddie are able to double plex Strong. As they come down, Scotty is able to some sort of power bomb on Lynn. All three men come crashing down!! Scotty meanwhile has Lynn rolled up. 1...2…3!!!!!!!!!!
Winner; Scotty Club, 20 mins and 2 secs

>><< Jim comes to the ring with a mike in hand>><<
Jim:

“Scotty Club, Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong, you guys have moved onto the next weeks match. You three will be fighting in a ladder match, which will have two cases high in the air. Those two cases are your tickets to Night of Extreme. Where two of you will be fighting for the AEW Pub Championship! But Lynn, I am not going to forget about you. Even though you were pinned you’re going to be facing the loser of next week’s match for a shot becoming number one Contender for the AEW Pub Championship. You will fight the winner of the title match on the show after Night of Extreme. But I would like to thank everyone who came out to watch the show. I hope you enjoyed the show and I hope to see everyone next week, for our second show! Good Night!!”

>><< Jim leaves and the other wrestlers leave also and now we can see the people leaving the pub, many are the talking about the show as the camera shuts off>><<
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 am

My show was early but yea. But does anyone have any thoughs on the show. Ratings would be good.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 am

AEW News:

Chuck taylor will appear on the show in two weeks. Rocky Romero could be signed to AEW in a matter of days, if talks with the star go well. He was supposed to fly to Australian with Jim and others but he pulled out at the last second.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 am

I liked it but I don't know half the roster( lol! ) only thing I would say improve on is maybe a bit more detail with some of the promos(is fine though I do the same thing as you)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
I liked it but I don't know half the roster( lol! ) only thing I would say improve on is maybe a bit more detail with some of the promos(is fine though I do the same thing as you)

Thanks Dan. Yea, the promos were not so great, but my matches were good.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:

Thanks Dan. Yea, the promos were not so great, but my matches were good.

Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:55 am

I liked the show. Matches and stips were good, but I agree work on the promos. Plus, maybe for Main Events, do a whole match recap. I'd give it a 6.5/10, but first shows are never the best.

P.S. Add Nathan Jones to the roster. He's a big guy, which you're lacking, plus he's an Aussie.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 am

Jerishows wrote:
I liked the show. Matches and stips were good, but I agree work on the promos. Plus, maybe for Main Events, do a whole match recap. I'd give it a 6.5/10, but first shows are never the best.

P.S. Add Nathan Jones to the roster. He's a big guy, which you're lacking, plus he's an Aussie.

So you think writing the main event out in full will be better. Yes I will do that soon.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Anymore comments or ratings before I post the next card?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:55 am

AEW has signed Chuck Taylor and Nathan Jones.

Nathan and Taylor will be on the show in a couple of weeks.

Also Jim will putting out the next card.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 am

Australian Elite Wrestling Match Card, 23/4/11

Match One

Raven V Puma

Match Two

TNT (c) V El Generico

Match Three

Teddy Hart V Jack Evans (c)

Match Four (Whoever wins this match will fight Powerhouse Theo at Night Of Extreme, two losers of the match will fight each other next week for a chance to face the winner of the title match at Night of Extreme on the show after Night of Extreme)

Massive Q V Jay Law V Chris Cooke

Match Four

Powerhouse Theo (c) & Space Boy V Adam Cole & ???

Main Event

Triple Threat Ladder Match (The two winners of this match will fight at Night of Extreme for the AEW Pub Championship. The loser will fight Jerry Lynn for a chance to fight the winner of the title match at Night of Extreme on the very next show.)

Scotty Club V Eddie Edwards V Roderick Strong
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 am

Alright everyone knows the drill, thoughs and predticions.

Also This show maybe up early next week or even saturday depends on how I feel and how much I have written.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 am

Puma to beat Raven

El Genrico to beat TNT

Teddy Hart to beat Jack Evans

massive Q will win

Cole and ???? will win

Eddie and Strong win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Elite Wrestling   Australian Elite Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down