The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Hunter J and Kevin Evans notice Cyrus shirst in their bags. So they take them out. Hunter puts one on and starts acting like Black. All brooding and shiz)

(Evans takes a whiz on the other shirt.)

(They both light the shirts on fire and throw them out the door and the shirts just burn. Until Cyrus Black comes along)

Cyrus Black: Wow...you know, whatever happened to gratitude? You try to do a nice thing and they end up burning your hard work. Really weak, guys...really weak.

(Hunter opens the door and grins)

"Hey brooding. You pretty much broke into OUR locker room and planted your piss weak shirts in our bags."

(Evans chuckles)

"Poor, Cyrus. Your shirts are **** just like you. Your not nice, Black. Your never nice. You can't change who you are, no matter how you try! How is it weak Black? That we will not wear your piss weak shirts?!"

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Come on, guys...it was just a joke! Besides, do you know how fast those T-shirts are selling? I've been here for a couple of weeks and already my merch is top selling! I just wanted to share what's soon to be a rare piece of wrestling history with all of my fellow roster mates.

Cyrus's demeanor changes as a sinister grin crosses his lips.

Cyrus Black: You are right though...I'm not a nice man. But what I am is something you aren't. I'm a champion. Now, in the interest of keeping the roster in some decent shape before the Bloodbath PPV and prevent having some scrubs compete instead of you two due to...unfortunate circumstances...I'm willing to let this slide. Am I not a benevolent Exile?

(Hunter J just smirks at Cyrus)

"Yea, yea Black. Your a champion, so what? Your bound to lose it back to Jake anyways. But yea we are not champions, but that will change come Bloodbath, when we win the tag titles that we should of had ages ago, but no Daniel said no! We have to fight a unknow tag team? Pretty weak I say."

(Evans chuckles again)

"What brooding? Are you threating us? Not wise Black I will beat you down where you stand. Before you say "Oh you will never beat me kid" I HAVE! I beat you some where didn't I? I also beat Casey there also. Yea, thats right, I do remember. But Black, I am willing to be to nice to you, for the comman good. You see, we are having our trouble with The Empire. They keep attacking us for no god damn reason. I am not saying we should not work togeather, as i hate your guts. But we need to get rid of this pest from EFNW, they are killing it right now!"

(Evans cross his arms looking dead serious)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans notice Cyrus shirst in their bags. So they take them out. Hunter puts one on and starts acting like Black. All brooding and shiz)

(Evans takes a whiz on the other shirt.)

(They both light the shirts on fire and throw them out the door and the shirts just burn. Until Cyrus Black comes along)

Cyrus Black: Wow...you know, whatever happened to gratitude? You try to do a nice thing and they end up burning your hard work. Really weak, guys...really weak.

(Hunter opens the door and grins)

"Hey brooding. You pretty much broke into OUR locker room and planted your piss weak shirts in our bags."

(Evans chuckles)

"Poor, Cyrus. Your shirts are **** just like you. Your not nice, Black. Your never nice. You can't change who you are, no matter how you try! How is it weak Black? That we will not wear your piss weak shirts?!"

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Come on, guys...it was just a joke! Besides, do you know how fast those T-shirts are selling? I've been here for a couple of weeks and already my merch is top selling! I just wanted to share what's soon to be a rare piece of wrestling history with all of my fellow roster mates.

Cyrus's demeanor changes as a sinister grin crosses his lips.

Cyrus Black: You are right though...I'm not a nice man. But what I am is something you aren't. I'm a champion. Now, in the interest of keeping the roster in some decent shape before the Bloodbath PPV and prevent having some scrubs compete instead of you two due to...unfortunate circumstances...I'm willing to let this slide. Am I not a benevolent Exile?

(Hunter J just smirks at Cyrus)

"Yea, yea Black. Your a champion, so what? Your bound to lose it back to Jake anyways. But yea we are not champions, but that will change come Bloodbath, when we win the tag titles that we should of had ages ago, but no Daniel said no! We have to fight a unknow tag team? Pretty weak I say."

(Evans chuckles again)

"What brooding? Are you threating us? Not wise Black I will beat you down where you stand. Before you say "Oh you will never beat me kid" I HAVE! I beat you some where didn't I? I also beat Casey there also. Yea, thats right, I do remember. But Black, I am willing to be to nice to you, for the comman good. You see, we are having our trouble with The Empire. They keep attacking us for no god damn reason. I am not saying we should not work togeather, as i hate your guts. But we need to get rid of this pest from EFNW, they are killing it right now!"

(Evans cross his arms looking dead serious)

Cyrus grins like a madman. He turns to face Evans.

Cyrus Black: You think for one second I forget things like that, Kevin? No, no...I'm well aware that you managed to sneak a victory on me in the past. But as I recall it, you pretty much had to kill yourself to get it. But that's ancient history as far as I'm concerned. In any event, you two do have a shot at being the tag champions...but it's pretty hard to prepare for an opponent you don't know. I however have to beat a world-class athlete in my favorite kind of match. And I will beat him...on that you can be sure.

Cyrus leans back against the wall as he stares at Hunter J.

Cyrus Black: Realize one thing, boys...I care very little about the politics and the backroom machinations of management. I also don't care what happens to anyone on the roster unless I need them to achieve my own personal goals. The only reason that I'm opposed to Evans and the Empire is the fact that he keeps sending pawns after me to try and end my already epic run as International Champion. Right now, Evans, Lyndon, and Maskell are the biggest obstacles in my way to taking over this whole damn company, just like I've done in every other company I've competed in. So sure, we can be friends for as long as I may need you. But don't think for one minute that ridding EFNW of the Empire will allow this company to roll on with no threat of authoritative abuse. One corrupt faction is bound to be replaced by a similarly corrupt dictator or regime. All that matters is how you position yourself when the big crash happens.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

Bloodbath will be posted tomorrow. I'm waiting on some matches, and if I don't get them, I'll just do it myself.

OOC: What happened to the Sheamus/Danielson match?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room with the Chavs talking **** bout people

Yusuf Ali is in the hall slicking his hair back while talking to himself in the mirror
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Table, sorry for not getting those matches. Stomach decided to try to kill me last night, I barely got away. I think I'll be incapacitated for a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Not much of a problem Marik. One of 'em was a squash anyways. I think I'll just post everything else right now. Warning everybody in advance, this isn't the best PPV, but its a set-up for a huge event live from China next month entitled:

"I Chink It's Wrestling, But I Might Be Wong"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm

New Commentators have been hired for EFNW. While Matt Xtreme retains his job as Hardcore TV exclusive commentator, two new commentators have been brought in. "Fabulous" Fabio Skye, the owner of EFNW's newest business partner CWA, and Marcelo Evans, Daniel Evans' nephew.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Main Event is posted. The Shaun match will just be a recap, because a fat kid popped the blow up obstacle course thing we got to use in school, and when I dove in, the partially deflated bouncy stuff gave in, so I basically face planted on the gym floor.... from twelve feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

After Bloodbath, Cyrus is sitting outside of the arena, having just watched the Main Event in where Neville became the TV Champion and Surge reclaimed the World Title. Cyrus, for his part, is still International Champion as the title belt is still draped over his right shoulder. The Exile is battered and bruised, but he's still got that same know-it-all smirk on his face as he's smoking a Black & Mild Cigarette. A cameraman (who drew the short-straw) walks up to get yet another award-winning interview with the International Champion.

Cameraman: Cyrus Black, congratulations on retaining...

Cyrus Black: Don't finish that statement. Your tone suggests that it was an upset that I retained against Jake Lyndon. The fact is, I did exactly what I've always done in First Blood Matches...I made Lyndon bleed like the bloated hog that he was. Granted, he did give me one hell of a fight, but as talented as Lyndon is he's still not The Exile. I am the International Champion and quite frankly, I'm already well on my way to being the greatest International Champion in the history of EFNW. Evans doubted me, Hunter J and Kevin Evans didn't think I was up to the challenge...well, I went ahead and proved the entire Empire wrong as I drew first blood and left Lyndon a bloodied and battered mess. And should the next challenger come to try and challenge me for my title, what I did to Lyndon will pale in comparison to what I do to them.

Cameraman: I-I see. B-b-but Cyrus, you must be pleased now that Surge has regained the World Title from Dan Maskell. It certainly looks like The Empire is in shambles right about now...

Cyrus Black: Were you born stupid, or did you have to work on it?

The cameraman stutters before Cyrus glares at him, telling him to shut up.

Cyrus Black: I've said this once and I'll say it again: the only reason that I opposed the Empire is because they decided to try and take me out. When Evans sent Lyndon after me, he basically threw down the gauntlet. Well, I picked that gauntlet up and I slapped the taste out of Lyndon's mouth. Now, while I'm happy that my friend Surge has gotten his revenge and regained his title from that pathetic example of humanity Dan Maskell, the game and landscape now changes. Now, the Empire has nothing I particularly desire. The grand prize is now in the possession of Surge, and you can be damn sure that I'll want my shot at the World Championship. But I'm a patient man...I can wait for a little while longer. As I mentioned, the game has changed and so too have my machinations. Surge, Neville, Dan Maskell, Danny Evans, the Empire...all of these pieces are in motion and only I can see all the moves they can make. EFNW is about to realize just how deep and how extensive my plans and motivations are...but all in due time.

Cameraman: Cyrus...you mentioned that Surge is your friend. Yet, you were absent from the main event when the Chavs tried to interfere. Both Tim Lucker and Casey Anomaly were there to drive off the Empire, but you were nowhere to be seen.

Cyrus Black: What's your point? What are you trying to insinuate?

Cameraman: Uh...um...well...why didn't you step in?

Cyrus Black: Because I didn't want to.

The cameraman shoots Cyrus an incredulous look as Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Listen up...I hate repeating myself, but since you seem to be a bit slow in the head, I'll do you a favor and explain it again. I didn't feel like going out and lending a hand. I just got finished with a grueling First Blood Match and I was confident that either Neville or Surge would be able to get the damn job done, no matter what The Empire threw at them. Besides, Lucker and Casey took care of things, so what's the big problem? And as I mentioned before, it certainly does make things easier now that the World Title has been wrested from the grips of The Empire, but in the end I had planned for the possibility of Maskell retaining. I'm always planning, always thinking ahead. Right now, whether anyone realizes it or not, I control the landscape of EFNW. Not Neville, not Maskell...not even my good friend Surge. And soon and very soon, you'll all see what I have envisioned for the future of EFNW and the pro wrestling industry. Now get out of my face and let me finish my smoke...

Cyrus shoves the cameraman away as he continues smoking, a smirk never leaving his face. The cameraman scampers back inside, silently promising himself that he'll not try and get an interview with Cyrus again...
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Neville sits in the back with his belt on his shoulder, he holds an ice pack against his back.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville sits in the back with his belt on his shoulder, he holds an ice pack against his back.

Cyrus sees Neville in the trainer's room and walks in.

Cyrus Black: Welcome to the world of champions, Neville.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

"Well I did the only thing a good person would do and kept Surge from having to carry around too many belts. leaves him open to attack you know"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

"Well I did the only thing a good person would do and kept Surge from having to carry around too many belts. leaves him open to attack you know"

Cyrus Black: Of course...it was all in the name of looking out for your teammate. Absolutely.

Cyrus snickers as he has a seat across from Neville, resting his International Title on his lap.

Cyrus Black: So now things change...should be a very interesting next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

Cyrus Black: Of course...it was all in the name of looking out for your teammate. Absolutely.

Cyrus snickers as he has a seat across from Neville, resting his International Title on his lap.

Cyrus Black: So now things change...should be a very interesting next couple of weeks.

Neville shrugs

"well they've lost the main belt but I don't see them falling apart so soon. What do you expect to see?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville grins and nods

Neville shrugs

"well they've lost the main belt but I don't see them falling apart so soon. What do you expect to see?"

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: Desperation breeds viciousness and discord. Evans is at a crossroads right now...he has to decide if the pawns he has for the defense of his Empire are enough to halt his kingdom from crumbling. The question now must be in Evans's mind as to whether or not the men he has at his disposal are enough to regain the gold...in particular, Dan Maskell. One-on-one, man-to-man, can Dan Maskell defeat Surge? At least, that's what I'd be thinking if I was Evans. Surge is going to have a fun time, tearing apart anybody that Evans sends after him. As for the rest of us...who can say?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 pm

"Well at least I have a title, not to mention the most important title in the company. Think about it? what does the International or World titles have going for them? prestige. How would anyone know about them if not for the show being on television?" he grins

"Therefore, I, the TV champion am the greatest of all the title holders"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Captain2 wrote:
"Well at least I have a title, not to mention the most important title in the company. Think about it? what does the International or World titles have going for them? prestige. How would anyone know about them if not for the show being on television?" he grins

"Therefore, I, the TV champion am the greatest of all the title holders"

Cyrus Black: Whatever you need to tell yourself, Neville. For my part, my objective remains the same as it always has. Now that Surge is the World Champion, I can proceed accordingly. Now the ball's in Evans's court. I wonder what he has in store the next time Insanity airs.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:14 am

The Chavs are in their locker room holding a private meeting(door locked and everything)

Yusuf Ali is preparing to do a promo

Dan Maskell is nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 am

Surge is getting checked out in the trainer's room after Bloodbath. He's still in his wrestling gear, with the World Title on a chair beside him.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Table, will cut a promo after for Maskell in this spot after you reply to my PM
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Casey Anomaly
*Casey is sitting down backstage after bloodbath with a huge grin on his face. For he is looking down into his lap at the EFNW Hardcore championship, his first ever singles championship in EFNW and to make it even better he beat, in his mind, a self proclaimed extreme legend in Harry Jones. He is also preparing a promo*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Insanity will be up in a few, then we should be back on schedule. Front page will also be getting a slight makeover when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Insanity will be up in a few, then we should be back on schedule. Front page will also be getting a slight makeover when I have time.

I tremble with anticipation. Tremble, I tell ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Insanity [4/4/11]

"141.622 km Per 60 Minutes"

.::Promo::.

Daniel Evans was seen shouting at Stafford, Zahn, Amy, and Lyndon for how poorly they performed on Sunday. He then tells them if they took initiative like Phenomenal, maybe they'd do well in EFNW. When he asked them where Maskell was, he simply turned around and was heard saying "Oh my god." The scene fades however before we see what has Evans so perturbed.

.::Singles Match::.

Neville Ryan def. Jarrett Calloway

"Ice" hasn't had much luck in EFNW, and the talented Ryan just ran through him in the night's first match, absolutely tearing the young man apart. After the match, Ryan shook his head at Calloway, as if telling him he needed to rethink himself. Ryan then exited the ring, not looking impressed with his victory.

Matt Xtreme, though not very active in the ring lately, got onto the microphone and issued a challenge to Cyrus Black. He said that Evans' Empire was just a group of chumps, and that he would beat Black until he was more swollen than Evans' ego. Cyrus came to the ring and told Xtreme that he would accept the challenge!

.::International Championship Match::.

Cyrus Black (c) def. Matt Xtreme

Cyrus Black absolutely proved he was a fighting champion tonight, coming back from almost dropping his title to effectively kicking Xtreme's ****! After missing a huge missle dropkick, Xtreme fell victim to the Journey End, and the match was over. As Cyrus walked backstage, Daniel Evans walked onto the ramp, extending his hand. Cyrus looked him over, and warily shook his hand before continuing past the EFNW Owner.

Joey Tree is seen backstage, arguing with Kevin Evans. Evans tells Tree to get out of his face, or he'll be sorry, to which Tree answers by blowing raspberries. Hunter J then comes swinging in on a vine that he summoned, and kicks Tree in the face. Phenomenal then take turns smashing other randomly materializing weapons over the head of EFNW's top recycler.

.::Triple Threat Match::.

Yusuf Ali def. Shaun Moriarty and Hunter J

Three men hated by the EFNW fans squared off in this match, but Ali came out on top. Towards the end of the match, Moriarty exited the ring and grabbed his briefcase smashing it over the head of both his opponents, Moriarty then walked backstage to massive heat from the fans, and Ali crawled and covered Hunter!

Dan Maskell came out to the ring in what looked like a paintball helmet. He sadly told the fans that Surge has broken his orbital bones, and he refused to show his face. Of course, Evans approved the helmet for in-ring use, and Maskell also announced the main event. He and Cade Stafford would be facing The Hate Bears!

.::Main Event::.

"The Empire"
Dan Maskell and Cade Stafford

def.

"The Hate Bears"
Surge and Tim Lucker

Easily the match of the night, and possibly one of cable television's greatest match of the year thus far. Lucker and Surge showed great teamwork in the ring, and Stafford and Maskell were obviously united and enraged with their opponents. After a hot tag, the Hate Bears were on their way to victory, but Maskell used his new helmet as a weapon, headbutting Surge as he hit the ropes! Lucker attacked Maskell, but Stafford, the legal man, dropped Lucker with his "Southern Hospitality" finisher, before Surge was dealt the same fate. Stafford then did the unthinkable and pinned two of the biggest stars in EFNW, all thanks to Maskell!

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

After another stellar title defense on Insanity, International Champion Cyrus Black is sitting backstage in catering, grabbing a bite to eat as kicking ass works up an appetite. He's obviously mulling over the events of the match itself, but more than anything in the forefront of his mind is Danny Evans shaking his hand after beating the holy hell out of Matt Xtreme. He chews on his shredded chicken sandwich while thinking when __________ walks up and has a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next