The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus Black is backstage after his promo. He logs onto EFNW.com with a laptop and sees Surge's video message and smiles.

Cyrus Black: Longfellow couldn't have said it better, Surge.

Cyrus takes the laptop he stole from a member of the production team and takes a seat in catering, grabbing a cup of coffee and using the laptop's WiFi abilities to look for videos on First Blood Matches to get himself in the spirit. Neville has a seat next to him as he's watching an old Cyrus Black "Blood Match" that he competed in in Germany.

"how long is this match? you've been here for hours" Neville jokes as he looks at the screen

Cyrus Black: Actually, this is a different match. I can't remember how many First Blood Matches I've had in Europe. Man, I remember those days...sometimes it'd be a packed arena, other times it'd be a turnout of maybe a couple hundred. There was always someone new trying to make a name for themselves by beating me...so many broken bodies. Ah, memories...

Cyrus closes the purloined laptop.

Cyrus Black: You all right? You look a bit peeved.

"Slightly, I lost my streak to two ham and eggers before my big title match. Thats bound to affect my momentum." he laments

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Eh, I wouldn't sweat that. I've lost before a big title match in the past. It's only an albatross around your neck if you decide to carry it with you. Instead, use that frustration as motivation. Truth knows you'll need it if you're facing both Maskell and Surge.

Neville nods

"I don't think theres much to worry about there. Maskell can't stand up against both Surge and myself and once he's incapacitated I'm sure it'll be a straight match between Surge and myself. Although I'll have to make sure he doesn't try and pin Dan at the same time as me, Kane and Taker had that problem, nobody won the belt"

Cyrus chuckles

Cyrus Black: If you're worried about Surge pinning Maskell at the same time as you, then you don't know Surge. He'll tear Maskell to shreds after what Maskell tried to do to his mask. And besides...even after he's done with Maskell, you have to know that he'll try and do the same to you if it means winning the World Title.

"Don't worry about my ability to win, in case the world ends by a nuclear explosion only two things will remain alive. Keith Richards and myself. I'll step on the cockroaches, filthy animals. Point being though, I've been against Surge before and I'm standing before you today. He's rough but he isn't so much that I can't deal with him"

Cyrus Black: Worried? Don't mistake my advice for concern. All I'm interested in is what the outcome of your match is...nothing more or less. Well, that and making Jake Lyndon bleed like a stuck hog, but that's a given. And I never said you can't compete with Surge...all I'm saying is that you need to be very careful how you approach this match lest you end up like Maskell surely will. I've fought Surge myself in the past, you know. I know full well what he's capable of...as I know what you're capable of. Surge is like carpet bombing...you, you're more like the over-ambitious vice president who's poisoned the president's drink. You'll take the low road if it means achieving glory and pride for your own legacy. If nothing else, I can respect your committment to such a path.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 am

Neville takes a sip from a water bottle he's been carrying and nods

"I'm not the type of person who believes what happens between the bells is all important. Sometimes to win you have to be willing to take time out of your day to ensure that you'll get that edge that you need to pull out the victory. Speaking of that, does Surge happen to have a wife he's attached to? just curious"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 am

Captain2 wrote:

"I'm not the type of person who believes what happens between the bells is all important. Sometimes to win you have to be willing to take time out of your day to ensure that you'll get that edge that you need to pull out the victory. Speaking of that, does Surge happen to have a wife he's attached to? just curious"

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Surge has no attachments. Hell, he considers me a friend and he'd Psycho-Driver me as quick as anyone else if I got between him and something he wanted. Surge is Schadenfreude incarnate...his greatest pleasure is in the misfortune and misery of others. Playing games with him is a surefire way to get dropped on your head in six or seven different ways. But, you do what you want. Like I said, the only thing I'm concerned with is the outcome of the match. Whoever walks out World Champion will eventually determine my next course of action. In the meantime, Lyndon's gotta bleed. Last thing our little alliance needs is for The Empire to regain a title belt, wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:27 am

Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Surge has no attachments. Hell, he considers me a friend and he'd Psycho-Driver me as quick as anyone else if I got between him and something he wanted. Surge is Schadenfreude incarnate...his greatest pleasure is in the misfortune and misery of others. Playing games with him is a surefire way to get dropped on your head in six or seven different ways. But, you do what you want. Like I said, the only thing I'm concerned with is the outcome of the match. Whoever walks out World Champion will eventually determine my next course of action. In the meantime, Lyndon's gotta bleed. Last thing our little alliance needs is for The Empire to regain a title belt, wouldn't you agree?

"To be honest, right now I'm a little sad we didn't get to name our group "The Empire" first. Its just too bad the members of the group don't live up to the name." Neville thinks for a moment before smirking

"Although... I have a faction called "Legion" elsewhere, As leader of Legion I'd be happy to invite you all to join my prestigeous group in its EFNW incarnation. we even have a theme song."

He pulls out his cellphone and plays "Legion" by Hammerfall.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 am

(Classically Phemenional are sitting in Team Maskell locker room making themselfs right at home. They have few pictures of them on walls, and they raided the bar. They drinking beer while they talk about blood bath and their title match.)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

"To be honest, right now I'm a little sad we didn't get to name our group "The Empire" first. Its just too bad the members of the group don't live up to the name." Neville thinks for a moment before smirking

"Although... I have a faction called Legion elsewhere, As leader of Legion I'd be happy to invite you all to join my prestigeous group. we even have a theme song."

He pulls out his cellphone and plays "Legion" by Hammerfall.

Cyrus Black: Thanks, but I'll pass. Besides, you know my history when associated with a supposed power group. It usually ends badly for everyone involved. I'm far more comfortable with our loose association...it allows me the freedom to plot on my own terms. Oh, I've got yours, Lucker's, and Surge's backs...for the moment anyway. As long as Empire is in power, I don't have much of a choice. Still, one must always plan ahead into the future...unless he wants to get buried by those passing him by.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 am

Neville shrugs

"Alright, as long as something doesn't come up and we need to all go to the ring. It would take forever to get through everyones individual entrance... and I'm not going without my dose of "King Of My World" for that day"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville shrugs

"Alright, as long as something doesn't come up and we need to all go to the ring. It would take forever to get through everyones individual entrance... and I'm not going without my dose of "King Of My World" for that day"

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: Tell you what...you win the World Title, and I'll come out with you to your entrance theme should we be booked in a tag match against The Empire...that is, if you win the World Title.

Cyrus stands up and grabs the laptop he stole.

Cyrus Black: I've got some more tape to go through before Bloodbath. Good luck Neville...I'm very curious to see what you'll bring to that Triple Threat of yours.

Cyrus starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:46 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville shrugs

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: Tell you what...you win the World Title, and I'll come out with you to your entrance theme should we be booked in a tag match against The Empire...that is, if you win the World Title.

Cyrus stands up and grabs the laptop he stole.

Cyrus Black: I've got some more tape to go through before Bloodbath. Good luck Neville...I'm very curious to see what you'll bring to that Triple Threat of yours.

Cyrus starts to walk away.

Neville smirks at Cyrus as he leaves, he picks his cellphone up off the table and calls the production booth

"Could you cue up my theme? I'll be out there in five minutes" he says
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am

Neville walks down the ramp, unsure of how to act around the fans as they cheer for him. He decides to straighten that up by grabbing a nearby sign of a fan and tearing it up before noticing his name is on it and apologising.

Climbing into the ring he grabs a microphone and begins to speak to the crowd

"I stand before you a man who has finally lost a match in this company, I was defeated but I took down nine men with me as I went. I crushed them beneath my heels before I was finally taken down by what I hoped to be number ten and eleven to that count." he stares into the camera before continuing

"I may have tasted defeat but its bitter taste has only driven me to climb back up, get the kinks out of my neck, warm up a little and then show the Empire how it feels to be on the recieving end of a Knightmare. They may have control of the company but they find themselves aligned against the most dominant, most impressive and the most awe inspiring stars of this generation.

However I find myself being repeatedly asked one question wherever I go, even when I'm by myself I've had it enter my mind. "What will you do with Surge. Will you turn it into a handicap match or will you ignore your alliance?". When the time comes and I have to look at Surge in that ring and decide weither I want the belt or I want to step aside and go quietly into the night, warm and fuzzy in the knowledge that I may have lost but that I've done what it took to give the team a win...." Neville pauses as he looks out at the crowd who cheer at the idea of another Surge title reign

"...well. I'll be sure to send Surge some apology booze or something because that belt is going home with me"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 am

[as The EFNW World Champion's music plays the crowd boo very loudly, as Dan walks onto the stage and then down to the ring wearing a White and Green Tracksuit the crowd boo even louder, as Dan gets into the Ring he is handed a microphone]

Dan: so Bloodbath is around the corner and people are talking about my chances of winning as Surge and one of his butt buddies have a chance to win the belt but let's face it, I am not going to lose I can't lose all my life I have won and I always rise to the occasion.

Dan: but I was watching Surge make his promo and to be honest I thought it was slightly idiotic where he said I was corrupted, Homie I have always been corrupted, I am me, I am The Heretic.

[Crowd boo]

Dan: you see people you may think Surge has me beat when it comes to Hardcore but he does not, I have done some of the nastiest things ever heard of in life, and Surge you remember me stapling your mask to your face, and I am sure people remember the things I have done to other 'Big names', and I am sure that dude who has never beaten me in a match remembers me nearly making him a widower, but seriously Surge I am going to superglue your **** mask onto your face this time.

[Crowd boo again]

Dan: but as for now allow me to introduce my homeboys, Charlie Bernham, Aaron Richardson and Bryan Jacobs, The Chavs.

[Crowd boo really loud, when suddenly the Chavs music plays]

[as The Chavs walk onto the stage wearing their usual dark hoodies, the boos increase, The three Chavs then sprint down to the ring and join Dan]

Charlie: yo you people are looking at the next EFNW Tag Team Champions innit in us The Chavs and in our main man Dan you are looking at the man who will retain his World Championship, but seriously people let's face it the only reason you boo us is that we are not American, where as Surge and his army are fat, out of shape waste-men and they always will be, and as for the Fabulous Kangaroos in Kevin and Hunter we are gonna beat you see you guys are super talented but we have one major advantage over you and that is you people and you guys won't know what two of us are competing, and that is why we will win homes.

[Charlie then drops the microphone and he The Chavs and Dan all head backstage not walking but strutting in their usual manner]

OOC: not the best but I have my reasons

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Table, if you need matches written, I can write one for tomorrow or Saturday...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Cyrus Black is relaxing outside of the arena, sitting on a patch of grass underneath a nearby tree. The International Title is lying next to him as he wonders why Jake Lyndon hasn't said jack-squat since he took the International Title from him. Figuring it must be simply because his aura of epic win can't quite compensate for Lyndon's tendency to fail, he sighs and watches the clouds roll by, thinking ahead towards his First Blood Match at the aptly-named Bloodbath PPV

TBC by...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Guys, Imma fix up the BB thread now. I have some little GFX prepared, but some of the pic bases are incorrect. I apologize to the following people for the following reasons.

Hazza - I didn't have any Ben Cousins renders, so I used Magnus instead. sowwy.

Dan - Jinder's pic was all smiley, and Ali's a heel, so I used Hassan instead. sowwy.

Captain - I didn't know Shaun's PB, and you weren't on. sowwy.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Imma also see about a Bloodbath poster...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Cyrus Black is relaxing outside of the arena, sitting on a patch of grass underneath a nearby tree. The International Title is lying next to him as he wonders why Jake Lyndon hasn't said jack-squat since he took the International Title from him. Figuring it must be simply because his aura of epic win can't quite compensate for Lyndon's tendency to fail, he sighs and watches the clouds roll by, thinking ahead towards his First Blood Match at the aptly-named Bloodbath PPV

As night rolls in, Cyrus heads back into the arena after fastening the International Title around his waist. He's wondering what sort of mischief he can get up to when he runs into ___________
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Guys, Imma fix up the BB thread now. I have some little GFX prepared, but some of the pic bases are incorrect. I apologize to the following people for the following reasons.

Dan - Jinder's pic was all smiley, and Ali's a heel, so I used Hassan instead. sowwy.

Go on Sianny's banner shop, first page. You would have seen an amazing render of Cousins
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 pm

International Champion Cyrus Black is in the locker room, rummaging through other people's bags (taking special time to search members of The Empire's bags) and pulling out their T-shirts. He tosses them into the trash and replaces them with his super-special-awesome and totally better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirt:

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 CyBlacktshirt

After putting his T-shirts in everyone else's bags, Cyrus look around as if surveying his handiwork. He smiles proudly.

Cyrus Black: Yeah...I've done a good thing here today. No longer will my fellow roster members have to be stuck wearing an inferior T-shirt. Especially The Empire...I'm way too nice to those assholes.

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. ________________ catches him as he's exiting.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:17 am

Dan Maskell and The Chavs are in the gym

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:34 pm

International Champion Cyrus Black is in the locker room, rummaging through other people's bags (taking special time to search members of The Empire's bags) and pulling out their T-shirts. He tosses them into the trash and replaces them with his super-special-awesome and totally better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirt:

After putting his T-shirts in everyone else's bags, Cyrus look around as if surveying his handiwork. He smiles proudly.

Cyrus Black: Yeah...I've done a good thing here today. No longer will my fellow roster members have to be stuck wearing an inferior T-shirt. Especially The Empire...I'm way too nice to those assholes.

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. ________________ catches him as he's exiting.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Go on Sianny's banner shop, first page. You would have seen an amazing render of Cousins

I'll use it from now on babe. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. Daniel Evans catches him as he's exiting.

Evans: "And where would you be heading Mr. Black?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. Daniel Evans catches him as he's exiting.

Evans: "And where would you be heading Mr. Black?"

Cyrus Black: Oh, I was just thinking...maybe I'd just do another good deed and redecorate your office. I noticed the last time I visited that you had a bunch of Dan Maskell and Jake Lyndon posters hanging from your walls, and that wouldn't do at all. Truth knows that Maskell's going to get his **** handed to him in seventeen different excruciating ways. And as for Lyndon...well, what remains of his pretty-boy features are going to get mangled at Bloodbath, along with pretty much the rest of him. So in an effort to help make you look less inept than usual, you really need to consider putting up some Cyrus Black posters...you know, make sure people know that you realize who the real power-player is on the EFNW roster.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Amy arrives

Amber arrives

Tina Starr and Lisa Lee walk around

Jenny arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Neville sits in the hallway killing time by using his laptop

Shaun jabs repeatedly at a punching bag, preparing to tear the camera guy apart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next