The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]

Go down 
+18
Michael
Goblin
M
Jericho
Bleed Green
attractionTHEORY
Karl
Sam
American Wolf
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Harold
Styles
fuck
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Captain2
Cyrus T
Mesa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville sits in the hallway killing time by using his laptop

Shaun jabs repeatedly at a punching bag, preparing to tear the camera guy apart

All of a sudden, Shaun is surrounded by various members of the production crew: stage hands, camera guys, etc.

"We don't like when we're messed with, Shaun." a stage hand with a pipe tells Shaun.

OOC: Might as well make it interesting...
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

All of a sudden, Shaun is surrounded by various members of the production crew: stage hands, camera guys, etc.

"We don't like when we're messed with, Shaun." a stage hand with a pipe tells Shaun.

Shaun shakes his head "I always knew this day would come" he says before materializing a sledgehammer from the thin air.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 am

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Shaun shakes his head "I always knew this day would come" he says before materializing a sledgehammer from the thin air.

He just gets stabbed in the back of the knee, as one of the dudes behind him worked as a chef in catering. The production crew then swarms the weakened Shaun, wielding whatever they can get their hands on.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:23 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He just gets stabbed in the back of the knee, as one of the dudes behind him worked as a chef in catering. The production crew then swarms the weakened Shaun, wielding whatever they can get their hands on.

Shaun remembers his training by a cajun buddist monk and expertly hits several of them in the junk with his sledgehammer from his kneeling position
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am

Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Shaun remembers his training by a cajun buddist monk and expertly hits several of them in the junk with his sledgehammer from his kneeling position

And then every member of the production crew wakes up, as well as Shaun, having had the same dream. Spooky.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 am

OOC: sorry I have not been like active but what I thought was a cold was a sinus infection
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:02 am

Promo coming soooon...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
International Champion Cyrus Black is in the locker room, rummaging through other people's bags (taking special time to search members of The Empire's bags) and pulling out their T-shirts. He tosses them into the trash and replaces them with his super-special-awesome and totally better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirt:

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 CyBlacktshirt

After putting his T-shirts in everyone else's bags, Cyrus look around as if surveying his handiwork. He smiles proudly.

Cyrus Black: Yeah...I've done a good thing here today. No longer will my fellow roster members have to be stuck wearing an inferior T-shirt. Especially The Empire...I'm way too nice to those assholes.

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. Daniel Evans catches him as he's exiting.

Evans: "And where would you be heading Mr. Black?"

Cyrus Black: Oh, I was just thinking...maybe I'd just do another good deed and redecorate your office. I noticed the last time I visited that you had a bunch of Dan Maskell and Jake Lyndon posters hanging from your walls, and that wouldn't do at all. Truth knows that Maskell's going to get his **** handed to him in seventeen different excruciating ways. And as for Lyndon...well, what remains of his pretty-boy features are going to get mangled at Bloodbath, along with pretty much the rest of him. So in an effort to help make you look less inept than usual, you really need to consider putting up some Cyrus Black posters...you know, make sure people know that you realize who the real power-player is on the EFNW roster.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
International Champion Cyrus Black is in the locker room, rummaging through other people's bags (taking special time to search members of The Empire's bags) and pulling out their T-shirts. He tosses them into the trash and replaces them with his super-special-awesome and totally better-than-yours "Messiah of Hardcore" T-shirt:

After putting his T-shirts in everyone else's bags, Cyrus look around as if surveying his handiwork. He smiles proudly.

Cyrus Black: Yeah...I've done a good thing here today. No longer will my fellow roster members have to be stuck wearing an inferior T-shirt. Especially The Empire...I'm way too nice to those assholes.

Cyrus turns and heads out of the locker room. Daniel Evans catches him as he's exiting.

Cyrus Black: Oh, I was just thinking...maybe I'd just do another good deed and redecorate your office. I noticed the last time I visited that you had a bunch of Dan Maskell and Jake Lyndon posters hanging from your walls, and that wouldn't do at all. Truth knows that Maskell's going to get his **** handed to him in seventeen different excruciating ways. And as for Lyndon...well, what remains of his pretty-boy features are going to get mangled at Bloodbath, along with pretty much the rest of him. So in an effort to help make you look less inept than usual, you really need to consider putting up some Cyrus Black posters...you know, make sure people know that you realize who the real power-player is on the EFNW roster.

Evans: "Because breaking and entering wouldn't give your boss any reason to make your life even more similar to the nice warm place down below, would it? Now, if you do by some miracle or life manage to defeat Lyndon at Bloodbath, maybe you'll be considered a Power Player. You caught Jacob off guard, nothing more. Put later today, you will be put out of your misery by one of the most talented men in EFNW. Lucky for you, Jacob is being stubborn enough to deny us the opportunity to help him once again, so you may have a slim chance of retaining your title in some way or another, though I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "Because breaking and entering wouldn't give your boss any reason to make your life even more similar to the nice warm place down below, would it? Now, if you do by some miracle or life manage to defeat Lyndon at Bloodbath, maybe you'll be considered a Power Player. You caught Jacob off guard, nothing more. Put later today, you will be put out of your misery by one of the most talented men in EFNW. Lucky for you, Jacob is being stubborn enough to deny us the opportunity to help him once again, so you may have a slim chance of retaining your title in some way or another, though I doubt it."

Cyrus Black: Oooh, I'm shaking in my black boots. Look, if nothing else I respect the fact that Lyndon wants to fight me one-on-one. I don't respect the fact that he's just another pawn that you've set against me. Which brings me to something I've been meaning to ask you since I got here...what's your problem with me? Granted, I don't really care that you despise me, but I'd at least like to know why just to sate my curiosity. You don't like Surge because he wants to tear your World Champion apart, you don't like Neville for turning his back on you after you used him...but again, what's your issue with me?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Cyrus Black: Oooh, I'm shaking in my black boots. Look, if nothing else I respect the fact that Lyndon wants to fight me one-on-one. I don't respect the fact that he's just another pawn that you've set against me. Which brings me to something I've been meaning to ask you since I got here...what's your problem with me? Granted, I don't really care that you despise me, but I'd at least like to know why just to sate my curiosity. You don't like Surge because he wants to tear your World Champion apart, you don't like Neville for turning his back on you after you used him...but again, what's your issue with me?

Evans: "I have no issue whatsoever with you Black. Of all the thugs in that locker room, you're one of the few I respect. In fact, I thought you were talented and well known enough, so I sent Lyndon after you to make a statement. If he had beaten you and held onto his title, The Emprie would quickly become more prestigous and popular in the locker room, allowing me to bring even more talent in. So if you were interested in The Empire, enlisting would almost always be an option. I know Surge and Neville have probably tried to poison your mind, but I know you're smarter than that."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "I have no issue whatsoever with you Black. Of all the thugs in that locker room, you're one of the few I respect. In fact, I thought you were talented and well known enough, so I sent Lyndon after you to make a statement. If he had beaten you and held onto his title, The Emprie would quickly become more prestigous and popular in the locker room, allowing me to bring even more talent in. So if you were interested in The Empire, enlisting would almost always be an option. I know Surge and Neville have probably tried to poison your mind, but I know you're smarter than that."

Cyrus shoots Evans an incredulous look as he smirks.

Cyrus Black: Me? Join The Empire? Well, I'm flattered, but if there's one thing that's well-known about me, it's that I don't do well in power factions and the like. Generally, I end up being the catalyst that brings down said power groups. It's no secret...I care very little about the wants and desires of the other wrestlers on the roster. All I care about is what I want and the means and opportunities to achieve my objectives. Right now, I'm the International Champion in a loose alliance, but to me it matters little who ends up wearing World Championship gold after Bloodbath. Whatever happens after the final bell is rung will determine my next course of action.

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: You are right in one regard...I know better than to fully trust Surge, Neville, and Lucker. Well, mostly Neville and Lucker. Surge, if nothing else, will give me the courtesy of stabbing me in the front instead of in the back. As long as this alliance of ours moves me closer to my goal, I continue to support it...at least, until it's served its purpose. After that...well, there's no telling what's around that next bend in the Road, now is there? In the meantime, feel very free to keep sending your pawns after me. I find it extremely entertaining.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:17 pm

OOC: I've felt pretty poopy since Friday, I think it was the Chinese I ate the night before. Nevertheless, I'm never eating Chinese again, but I will do a late recap of Hardcore TV. Sound good? Awesome. And Table, expect those matches in later as well.

We also need to talk, Table. Message me on Facebook or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Evans sighs, obviously dissapointed.

Evans: "Well Cyrus, that's a shame. But rest assured, if you do cause Jacob to don the proverbial crimson mask later tonight, I'll make sure to keep the rest of my so-called pawns away from your title. If you ever decide to change your mind, you know my door is always open, and your talents will always be considered useful to me. After all, you have the ability to keep people in check, which means I'd have control. And power means nothing without control my friend."

Evans turns around and walks off, heading to his office to prepare for Bloodbath.

OOC: Thank you Marik. So that means I'll only need to write the Amy/Kelly and Phenominal v. Mystery Team.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Evans sighs, obviously dissapointed.

Evans: "Well Cyrus, that's a shame. But rest assured, if you do cause Jacob to don the proverbial crimson mask later tonight, I'll make sure to keep the rest of my so-called pawns away from your title. If you ever decide to change your mind, you know my door is always open, and your talents will always be considered useful to me. After all, you have the ability to keep people in check, which means I'd have control. And power means nothing without control my friend."

Evans turns around and walks off, heading to his office to prepare for Bloodbath.

Cyrus stands silently as Evans walks away before muttering to himself.

Cyrus Black: Control...it means nothing if what you seek to control becomes unpredictable. To control something like that, you need to be able to pierce through the fog and see the invisible...

Cyrus chuckles as he heads for the gym to get in some last minute training before Bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Evans has announced that since Amy is lazy and doesn't send in her promos, Bloodbath will be promo, and commerical free to put an emphasis on the extreme action. New PPV names have also been floating around and will be posted after Mesa and Marik chat on FB.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Whatever happened on Hardcore TV

Scott Gone says all 3 men in the Bloodbath World Title match will be in action. Neville Ryan vs Dan Maskell in a non-title and Surge vs Jarrett Calloway in a TV Title defence.

Casey Anomaly and Cyrus Black def. Jake Lyndon and Cade Stafford

Bloodbath hype.

Neville Ryan vs Dan Maskell goes to a no-contest, after Maskell refuses to break a hold while Neville holds onto the ropes. Dan and Neville then fought for a little before Dan got the advantage. Dan went for a move off the top rope, looking to throw Neville on the table behind them, but was intercepted by Cyrus Black. Dan then grabbed his Title and went backstage.

Cyrus Black promo on Jake Lyndon, mentions Maskell a little too.

Surge def. Jarrett Calloway to retain the TV Title (8:13) After the match, the Empire tried to beat Surge down, but Surge cleaned house with 2 kendo sticks until Dan caught him off-guard with the World Title to the head! Empire beat Surge down a little before Lucker, Black and Neville ran down to the ring for the brawl. Empire's odds seemed overwhelming until Surge's side got their hands on weapons. Maskell manages to lift Neville and Surge up at the same time and throw them through a table. Show ends as Neville and Surge recover, with Cyrus and Tim keeping beaten-up Empire at bay.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Cyrus Black is in the locker room, awaiting his First Blood Match against Lyndon at Bloodbath tonight. He's in a very serious state of mind as this song is playing from a stereo behind him.

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Neville sits in his locker room trying to think of a way to make more money

"Hmm. I could just take one of my shirts and release it in a different colour every little while. 20 bucks a shirt, 7 distinct colours..." he then pulls out a calculator and starts pecking at it with his finger.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Evans has announced that since Amy is lazy and doesn't send in her promos, Bloodbath will be promo, and commerical free to put an emphasis on the extreme action. New PPV names have also been floating around and will be posted after Mesa and Marik chat on FB.
sowwy Mesa I've been busy. I wuv yew, I could get a quick one in.

wait that didn't sound right. I meant a quick promo.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

(Classically Phemenional are in their locker room getting warmed up for their tilte match with the unknow team. Hunter and Evans tap knuckles and go each side of the room to get their minds and body ready for this match)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 pm

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans notice Cyrus shirst in their bags. So they take them out. Hunter puts one on and starts acting like Black. All brooding and shiz)

(Evans takes a whiz on the other shirt.)

(They both light the shirts on fire and throw them out the door and the shirts just burn. Until _____ comes along)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Hunter J and Kevin Evans notice Cyrus shirst in their bags. So they take them out. Hunter puts one on and starts acting like Black. All brooding and shiz)

(They both light the shirts on fire and throw them out the door and the shirts just burn. Until Cyrus Black comes along)

Cyrus Black: Wow...you know, whatever happened to gratitude? You try to do a nice thing and they end up burning your hard work. Really weak, guys...really weak.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm

(They both light the shirts on fire and throw them out the door and the shirts just burn. Until Cyrus Black comes along)

Cyrus Black: Wow...you know, whatever happened to gratitude? You try to do a nice thing and they end up burning your hard work. Really weak, guys...really weak.

(Hunter opens the door and grins)

"Hey brooding. You pretty much broke into OUR locker room and planted your piss weak shirts in our bags."

(Evans chuckles)

"Poor, Cyrus. Your shirts are **** just like you. Your not nice, Black. Your never nice. You can't change who you are, no matter how you try! How is it weak Black? That we will not wear your piss weak shirts?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm

(Hunter opens the door and grins)

"Hey brooding. You pretty much broke into OUR locker room and planted your piss weak shirts in our bags."

(Evans chuckles)

"Poor, Cyrus. Your shirts are **** just like you. Your not nice, Black. Your never nice. You can't change who you are, no matter how you try! How is it weak Black? That we will not wear your piss weak shirts?!"

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Come on, guys...it was just a joke! Besides, do you know how fast those T-shirts are selling? I've been here for a couple of weeks and already my merch is top selling! I just wanted to share what's soon to be a rare piece of wrestling history with all of my fellow roster mates.

Cyrus's demeanor changes as a sinister grin crosses his lips.

Cyrus Black: You are right though...I'm not a nice man. But what I am is something you aren't. I'm a champion. Now, in the interest of keeping the roster in some decent shape before the Bloodbath PPV and prevent having some scrubs compete instead of you two due to...unfortunate circumstances...I'm willing to let this slide. Am I not a benevolent Exile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]   EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "Extreme's Original Definition" [17.1]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next