The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones approaches Hunter J. Both men are heavily strapped up after taking part in the most bias match in Revolution's history. With the odds stacked against them, Harry Jones and Hunter J put up an incredibly valiant fight against 20 other Superstars. Jones taps Hunter on the shoulder.

"Mate...On Revolution, we proved why we are two of the greatest of all time. Now all we have to worry about is Maximum Risk." He says trying to lift the spirits

(Hunter J is very sore, he tries to move but fails, he looks very down. You can tell his ego is hurt badly. He is looking down at his feet.)

"I am hurt mate, I have been battered, and bruised. My ego has been smashed. I think i am a broken man. Hell I can not lead my team like this, I can not even stand up for christ sake. I should hand the leadership to someone else harry.."

(Hunter tries to move again but grunts in pain, he mutters swear words out)
"Pull yourself together! You and I alone eliminated fourteen out twenty Superstars! You should be proud of that effort! Pain passes, Hunter...You will be fine."

(Hunter starts to really get pissed off now)

"Oh yea?! I know, you and I beat the **** out of everyone in that match, but hell I don't care about that anymore, I care about why I am always getting the tag team matches for christ sake. Sure I won tag titles but hell I have won so many world titles, and does not mean **** to you does it Harry? You are always in the main event picture, chasing that world title, while I am baby sitting the youngerest. Something better change soon Harry very soon. But this my opion and no really cares about it"
"Quit complaining, fool." He says, caught off guard by Hunter's outburst.

"You have that feast or fired match coming up. You have the chance to win the Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles or the Heavyweight Championship. Hell, you even have a shot at winning that new prestigious belt that Adams was talking about. Stop making excuses by saying you aren't given oppotunities, Hunter."

Jones walks out of the room.

(Hunter stares at Harry as he leaves, you can tell Hunter is still fuminng)

"Heh. You better hope I don't bring the case down that has my world title match in it, Start praying Harry start praying."

(Hunter walks over the couch and notices Danny D)'

"What you expect, two massive egos, could con exist? You though wrong Danny. But oh well."
Danny: I Figured that Hunter, you would swallow your pride, and co exist with Harry to save your **** job. you really think that Michael Adams or Shane McMahon will keep you? hell no. even if they did, you wouldn't cut it even as a curtain jerker. you think you can beat Harry? no. Harry has been world champion in most of the big companies, you have only made it big on the indy scene. But like you said, oh well. i guess your job isn't worth swallowing your pride for.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

'The Lights go out in the arena and then a countdown starts on the titantron'

'as soon as the countdown hits 0 and written int he stars plays the crowd boo knowing Craig Owens is coming out'

'as Craig walks onto the stage wearing a suit holding a microphone the crowd boos even louder'

Craig: at Maximum Risk this weekend, I am facing Diego Garza and I shall prove that I am CWW's next great superstar by not only winning the Cruiserweight but I will be a double champion as I am still the reigning hardcore Champion.

'Crowd boo'

Craig: so here is my promise to CWW not only am I going to bring back honor and prestige to the Cruiserweight Champion but I will carry on my impressive 4-0 undefeated streak, and who knows after I beat Diego Garza I may take one more thing of his in his mask as if I am right in saying it is tradition for a luchador to lose his mask after losing such an important match.

'people boo Craig even louder'

Craig: so Diego I will see you at Maximum Risk and you people will see me with the Cruiserweight Championship after Maximum Risk, and you people will then say 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens is just as good as he says he is.

'Craig then drops the microphone on the stage and then heads backstage as the crowd boo'

OOC: soory for lacklusture Promo bad week(hungover from party and thumb taped up due to fingernail ripped out)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Hall of Fame tonight. Need Jake to post his peeps' HOF speeches
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Mitch wrote:

Will do. Will all be up like 2 a.m latest
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mitch wrote:

Will do. Will all be up like 2 a.m latest

Good as. Will have mine & Lara's up soon
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Imma not do a Michelle Adams one, cuz I dunno who to have induct her. Instead it can be like a hype video lol
As for Lyndon, ik Dan has an introduction speech dome so I'll wait for him to post that
Irvine will be up later
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Lara James Induction Speech (written by Sianny)

*Lara James is inducted and is called out on stage. Her entrance music hits and out she walks out, not in a dress or a fancy suit like everyone else, but in her signature attire, baggy, ripped combat trousers, a strappy red top, dogtags and her shades on and struts onto the stage with a smirk. She walks over to the podium and stands in front of it. She then lowers her shades and smirks, while the crowd goes crazy as they have not seen her in a long time*

"Looks like y'all are pleased to see me huh?"

*The crowd ges louder and she laughs as they start chanting "Lara James, Welcome Back! Lara James, Welcome back!" She waits until the crowd quites down a little and then starts talking again*

"Well, i have to say, when i got the call to say i was going to be inducted into the CWW Hall of Fame, i was a little surprised. I mean, i know that i was the most popular, dominant and succesful woman in CWW history, but still, i was a little shocked, after all, i did just dissapear!"

*The crowd start to boo a little at this and she puts her hands up*

"I know, i know! I deserve that right! I get it! I shouldnt have just left like that, and leave all you guys hanging, because lets face it, without all of you, this Rough, Tough Chick would not be stood here today!"

*The crowd then cheer and chant "We forgive you!" to which Lara smiles*

"So yeah, its an honour and everything to be inducted, but really? Im in the hall of fame already? I mean, this early in my career? Its awesome and all, and i'm really really grateful, but i still have so much more to accomplish!" *She then smirks a little* "And who knows, maybe this means you will be seeing Lara James again, soon! REAL soon! Because lets face it... IT'S RIDE OR DIE TIME!"

*She walks to the front of the podium, then high 5's the fans in the front row, then takes off her shades and throws them into the crowd for one of the lucky fans, before she walks backstage with a huge smile on her face*

Thorn's Induction Speech

*Thorn’s music starts playing & everyone in the theatre stand & clap. Thorn walks out wearing a suit, holds his hands up & points out to some of the fans. He walks to the podium, his music stops & the people are still clapping & cheering. They sit down & Thorn clears his throat*

Thorn: “Wow. It’s hard to believe that I am actually being inducted into the CWW Hall of Fame here tonight. There are so many people that I need to thank for being given this honor. First, I have to thank CWW Chairman Shane McMahon, for giving guys like myself, Jake Lyndon, Kevin Irvine & girls like Lara James & Michelle Adams the chance, to show every member of CWW’s fan base that we are some of the best talent in the business. Next, I would like to thank Jake Lyndon. One of my biggest rivals in CWW, particularly on the Revolution brand, as well as when it was named SmashDown back in the day. Reason I am thanking Jake, is because although I may be twice the man’s size, he was 1 of the main guys that put me through hell in the ring & helped put on some of the greatest matches in CWW history, & along with my brother Hardcore Demon, you always brought out the best in me. Thank you. Next, I would like to thank the CWW fans.”

*The fans cheer loudly*

Thorn: “Because without them spending their hard earned money to see us do what we love doing, we wouldn’t be here today. Whether they would cheer or boo, they are the reason we are here, so thank you to every single one of you people.”

*The fans cheer & clap*

Thorn: “Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank my 4 brothers. 3 of them are in the front row, while the other, just so happens to be sitting right behind me. Pulveriser, come on up to the stage. Demon, come out of your chair & stand with me.”

*Demon gets out of his chair & stands next to Thorn. Pulveriser gets out of his chair, gets up on to the stage & stands with his brothers*

Thorn: “These 2 guys are the main 2 guys I trained with to get into the sport. Pulveriser, although we have had our differences in the past, you are still my brother & I love you. Demon, I mentioned that you along with Jake Lyndon, were the only guys that would bring out the best in me in the ring. You my brother, were also the very reason I got into the sport. Although we have teamed together, feuded against one another & everything else in between in this business, I will say that you are the greatest opponent I have ever had in my entire wrestling career. Not only that, but I am proud to call you my brother.”

*The fans cheer*

Thorn: “I am proud to say right now, that this right here is the greatest moment of my life. Thank you all so very much & enjoy Maximum Risk tomorrow night.”

*The fans cheer loudly & the people stand up & clap as Demon & Pulveriser raise the hands of Thorn*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Imma not do a Michelle Adams one, cuz I dunno who to have induct her. Instead it can be like a hype video lol
As for Lyndon, ik Dan has an introduction speech dome so I'll wait for him to post that
Irvine will be up later

Ok then, no problem
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Might make a new thread for CWW later on, as this place has a 70 page limit on threads.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Mitch I think CWW should have 1 or 2 match writers who can help up out with the PPVs. If we need help we can just give them a result and they can write an ending..?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch I think CWW should have 1 or 2 match writers who can help up out with the PPVs. If we need help we can just give them a result and they can write an ending..?
Speaking of writers, we need people to help with the archiving on Createdworldwrestling.webs.com.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Name: Ace
Gimmick: Likes to prefect everything he does
Height: 6'1
Weight: 205lbs
Hometown: Detroit Michigan
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67tHCfxXH8
Finishers: Blackjack (F5)
Signature Moves: Spearbuster
Face/Heel: Face (may change in future)
Brand: War

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Sorry for the hold up, Mitch. Matches will be in today!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 am

Chatbox Fools
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:26 am

OOC: so I post it here yeah

as Dan Maskell's music plays at the Hall of fame, there is a mixed reaction from the Audience, as Dan walks up the stairs and stands by the podium it is seen that he is wearing a Armani Suit, as Dan takes his place the crowd are still giving a somewhat mixed reaction

Dan:
first off I must say it is a true honor to be at the Hall Of Fame and I must say it is a bigger Honor to be inducting the man I am inducting in Jake Lyndon.

There is a huge pop for the mention of Jake Lyndon

Dan:
now as you people know me and Jake have known each other for a long while but what none of you know about is how we first met, it was in another federation known as XCW and we was in a Money in the Bank Match, and I had just recently debuted and it was near the end of the match, I had just laid some guy out and I turn and face Jake and he shouts out 'Oi Dan you know for a Rookie you got a lot of talent' and then just as I was about to say thanks he cracked me with a chair shot to the head, Good times.

everyone in the audience has a good laugh over that story

Dan:
Another story I got for you is when me and Jake were paired up as a rookie and Pro combination for CDW, and at that point he was the Revolution World Champion but I did not know he was my pro, so I arrived at the CWW arena and he walked over to me and we made some small talk when he brought up CDW only for me to cut him off and say I heard my pro is a World Champion, but let's face it he is not going to teach me anything I am going to teach him, and as I was saying this I could see Jake had this like muppet smile on his face but he let me finish and said Dan You Lemon, I am your pro.

Everyone in the audience laughs

Dan:
so everyone please put your hands together for the Man who is a Former Revolution World Champion and who has won Mr Gay Australia 4 years in the running Jake Lyndon

TBC by Jake

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:33 am

>>A video airs high-lighting the CWW Career of “The Prodigy” Kevin Irvine which includes a run with the biggest belt in CWW History, the CWW Championship. The video ends with the visual for the CWW 2011 Hall of Fame before the feed cuts to the stage where “Major League” Benny Johnston is seen standing. He is dressed in a suit and the crowd can be heard cheering<<

”Major League” Benny Johnston - When I first met Kevin Irvine, I was just graduating, the first graduate, of the J.T. Lyndon School of Wrestling and Kevin Irvine had just signed up for the next course. We hit it off, we were both pretty simular, and when Jake offered me a spot as a teacher I took it. From then on Kevin and I grew to be very, very good friends and despite him occasionally getting all high and mighty about winning a CWW World Title before I do, he’s still a good kid. Kevin has done a lot of good things in his time here in CWW and everywhere else he’s wrestled and without a doubt, he deserves this spot in the Hall of Fame, and I’m glad to be inducting him. So without further ado, please welcome to the stage, the man who feels he needs to watch an episode of The Rugrats just to have any chance in his up-coming match, 2011 CWW Hall of Fame Inductee, “The Prodigy” Kevin Irvine!

>>The crowd cheers as “Cry For Help” by Shinedown plays and out walks Kevin Irvine. Benny Johnston meets him half way to the podium and the two shake hands before Irvine makes his way to the podium. “Ir-Vine! Ir-Vine! Ir-Vine!” chants break out!<<

Kevin IrvineThanks Benny, great to see you again. It’s people like Benny Johnston, Jake Lyndon, Tim Lucker, Hardcore Demon that I have to thank for getting me to this point. If it wasn’t for Benny Johnston, Jake Lyndon and my father Michael Irvine, I would never have gotten to places like EFNW, like CWW. These men took me from a young, over confident rookie, who thought he knew everything about the wrestling world there was to know, to a man who actually knew what he was doing in the ring. Then there’s the men like Tim Lucker, like Hardcore Demon. Tim Lucker and I had our problems in EFNW, but during our rivalry he showed me what it took to make in the wrestling business. He showed me I had to be ruthless to stand a chance. He showed me, it’s fine and dandy to be the nice guy, but you need to have that aggressive side, or you’ll be thrown aside.

Hardcore Demon, well what hasn’t Hardcore Demon done? He’s done it all, and he’s still going. He showed me you have to give one hundred percent, 365 days a year, you have to sacrifice the things which matter to you just to make it, that’s why I look up to him, and have modelled myself around him just a little bit. Tim, Demon, I thank you. And then that just leaves one group I need to thank, the fans. You have got me this far. You can be the most talented star in the world, but if you don’t have the fans loving you or hating you, you’ll go nowhere. I thank each and everyone one of you for getting me to where I am today, this is not my Hall of Fame induction. This is for each and every one of you, thank you, I love you all!

>>Irvine leaves the podium and hugs a few randoms in the front row as the crowd chants and cheers him. Irvine leaves the Induction area waiving as the next Hall of Fame hype video airs<<
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:49 am

*Josh Polson sits in his locker room watching the 2 on 20 Handicap match back looking reflective*

Josh: Michael Adams made this match to teach The Embassy a lesson, we didn't realise it would be The Embassy teaching us ... The power of two brought down 14 of Revolution's finest Superstars Why? Because all 20 of us had selfish intentions we could not work together and it nearly cost us. Harry at Maximum Risk March 26th i will not make the same mistake again i will remain Revolution Heavyweight Champion

*Josh turns back to the end bit*
Josh: Aw Cole was fighting? f**k i coulda decked him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones approaches Hunter J. Both men are heavily strapped up after taking part in the most bias match in Revolution's history. With the odds stacked against them, Harry Jones and Hunter J put up an incredibly valiant fight against 20 other Superstars. Jones taps Hunter on the shoulder.

"Mate...On Revolution, we proved why we are two of the greatest of all time. Now all we have to worry about is Maximum Risk." He says trying to lift the spirits

(Hunter J is very sore, he tries to move but fails, he looks very down. You can tell his ego is hurt badly. He is looking down at his feet.)

"I am hurt mate, I have been battered, and bruised. My ego has been smashed. I think i am a broken man. Hell I can not lead my team like this, I can not even stand up for christ sake. I should hand the leadership to someone else harry.."

"Pull yourself together! You and I alone eliminated fourteen out twenty Superstars! You should be proud of that effort! Pain passes, Hunter...You will be fine."

"Oh yea?! I know, you and I beat the **** out of everyone in that match, but hell I don't care about that anymore, I care about why I am always getting the tag team matches for christ sake. Sure I won tag titles but hell I have won so many world titles, and does not mean **** to you does it Harry? You are always in the main event picture, chasing that world title, while I am baby sitting the youngerest. Something better change soon Harry very soon. But this my opion and no really cares about it"

"You have that feast or fired match coming up. You have the chance to win the Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles or the Heavyweight Championship. Hell, you even have a shot at winning that new prestigious belt that Adams was talking about. Stop making excuses by saying you aren't given oppotunities, Hunter."

"Heh. You better hope I don't bring the case down that has my world title match in it, Start praying Harry start praying."

"What you expect, two massive egos, could con exist? You though wrong Danny. But oh well."
Danny: I Figured that Hunter, you would swallow your pride, and co exist with Harry to save your **** job. you really think that Michael Adams or Shane McMahon will keep you? hell no. even if they did, you wouldn't cut it even as a curtain jerker. you think you can beat Harry? no. Harry has been world champion in most of the big companies, you have only made it big on the indy scene. But like you said, oh well. i guess your job isn't worth swallowing your pride for.

(Hunter sits on a chair and looks a floor, before staring at Danny)

"I can see your taking harry side in this? So what he has made in the big leagues while I have made my name in indys, because I was not GIVING a chance like Harry. Sure I have won mostly Indys championships, but I have won a few main stream ones such as "tag titles" but like I said before, no one has giving me chance. I know Adams will sack me soon. But hell I will go down fighting. Only reason I had a sudden outburst, is because every Pay-Per-View, harry is main eventing, while half the time I am off the card even when I have fought my **** off over the weeks. But Danny, I will swallow my pride, for the sake of The Essbasy.. but just to make sure you understand this, I know, in my heart I can beat Harry Jones, i know it my heart, but until that time comes, I will stand beside Harry and back him up. Thanks for telling me the blunt truth. Things will change Danny, just you watch."

(Hunter J leaves and goes on the search for Harry Jones)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:01 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
*Josh Polson sits in his locker room watching the 2 on 20 Handicap match back looking reflective*

Josh: Michael Adams made this match to teach The Embassy a lesson, we didn't realise it would be The Embassy teaching us ... The power of two brought down 14 of Revolution's finest Superstars Why? Because all 20 of us had selfish intentions we could not work together and it nearly cost us. Harry at Maximum Risk March 26th i will not make the same mistake again i will remain Revolution Heavyweight Champion

(Kevin Evans knocks on Josh's door.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"I can see your taking harry side in this? So what he has made in the big leagues while I have made my name in indys, because I was not GIVING a chance like Harry. Sure I have won mostly Indys championships, but I have won a few main stream ones such as "tag titles" but like I said before, no one has giving me chance. I know Adams will sack me soon. But hell I will go down fighting. Only reason I had a sudden outburst, is because every Pay-Per-View, harry is main eventing, while half the time I am off the card even when I have fought my **** off over the weeks. But Danny, I will swallow my pride, for the sake of The Essbasy.. but just to make sure you understand this, I know, in my heart I can beat Harry Jones, i know it my heart, but until that time comes, I will stand beside Harry and back him up. Thanks for telling me the blunt truth. Things will change Danny, just you watch."

Hunter's mobile phone rings. Hunter J picks it up and is ready to abuse Harry Jones, but before he can do so Jones speaks.

"Mate, stop being such a dick. At the moment I am having the feud of my life with Jake Lyndon. I want to give him all my attention and not have to put up with set backs like this. However, when our feud dies down and I am world champion - which I will be - Then you will be the first person I put my belt on the line against. Hunter...We are an Embassy...We are a unit...And if you don't want to be part of this...Then you can suck my unit!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 am

All of the matches are sent, Mitch.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

(Kevin Evans knocks on Josh's door.)
*Josh goes over and opens it*
Josh: Hey Kevin, come in want a drink
*josh goes to his cooler*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

Dan maskell is in his locker room sleeping

Craig Owens is in the gym doing calisthenics
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Hazza wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Hunter's mobile phone rings. Hunter J picks it up and is ready to abuse Harry Jones, but before he can do so Jones speaks.

"Mate, stop being such a dick. At the moment I am having the feud of my life with Jake Lyndon. I want to give him all my attention and not have to put up with set backs like this. However, when our feud dies down and I am world champion - which I will be - Then you will be the first person I put my belt on the line against. Hunter...We are an Embassy...We are a unit...And if you don't want to be part of this...Then you can suck my unit!"
Joey Tree walks around, wearing his casual clothes, one being a shirt made out of plastic bottles that reads "Save the (Joey) Tree", when he stops and hears Harry Jones on the phone.

Joey: That was a nice play on words.

Joey Tree continues walking. he walks to his office. when __________ knocks.

TBC by anybody
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Chris James walking around the arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next