The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

OOC: Hazzizzle, you just love making up moves for Surge, don't you? This is quite the inside joke...

Surge is in the trainer's room after Revolution, getting checked out after the huge brawl. Even though he beat Matt Xtreme's a[size=11px]s[/size]s to end Revolution, he's still a little sore from the Xtreme Blast he took through the commentator tables earlier in the night. He takes comfort in knowing that he beat up on Adrian and Matt, though.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

*Revolution World Champion Josh Polson walks the corridors after recovering from the attack after Revolution*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC: Hazzizzle, you just love making up moves for Surge, don't you? This is quite the inside joke...

Surge is in the trainer's room after Revolution, getting checked out after the huge brawl. Even though he beat Matt Xtreme's a[size=11px]s[/size]s to end Revolution, he's still a little sore from the Xtreme Blast he took through the commentator tables earlier in the night. He takes comfort in knowing that he beat up on Adrian and Matt, though.
Matt Xtreme limps into Surge's locker room.

"I put you through the table with the Extreme Blast, yet you are still able to physically move? Impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 pm

TPNS are blazed out of their minds in the locker room, arguing about why they haven't been added to one of CWW's many factions and what color the floor is.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 am

Chatbox btw kids
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 am

Harry Jones approaches Hunter J. Both men are heavily strapped up after taking part in the most bias match in Revolution's history. With the odds stacked against them, Harry Jones and Hunter J put up an incredibly valiant fight against 20 other Superstars. Jones taps Hunter on the shoulder.

"Mate...On Revolution, we proved why we are two of the greatest of all time. Now all we have to worry about is Maximum Risk." He says trying to lift the spirits
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones approaches Hunter J. Both men are heavily strapped up after taking part in the most bias match in Revolution's history. With the odds stacked against them, Harry Jones and Hunter J put up an incredibly valiant fight against 20 other Superstars. Jones taps Hunter on the shoulder.

"Mate...On Revolution, we proved why we are two of the greatest of all time. Now all we have to worry about is Maximum Risk." He says trying to lift the spirits

(Hunter J is very sore, he tries to move but fails, he looks very down. You can tell his ego is hurt badly. He is looking down at his feet.)

"I am hurt mate, I have been battered, and bruised. My ego has been smashed. I think i am a broken man. Hell I can not lead my team like this, I can not even stand up for christ sake. I should hand the leadership to someone else harry.."

(Hunter tries to move again but grunts in pain, he mutters swear words out)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:

(Hunter J is very sore, he tries to move but fails, he looks very down. You can tell his ego is hurt badly. He is looking down at his feet.)

"I am hurt mate, I have been battered, and bruised. My ego has been smashed. I think i am a broken man. Hell I can not lead my team like this, I can not even stand up for christ sake. I should hand the leadership to someone else harry.."

"Pull yourself together! You and I alone eliminated fourteen out twenty Superstars! You should be proud of that effort! Pain passes, Hunter...You will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Pull yourself together! You and I alone eliminated fourteen out twenty Superstars! You should be proud of that effort! Pain passes, Hunter...You will be fine."

(Hunter starts to really get pissed off now)

"Oh yea?! I know, you and I beat the **** out of everyone in that match, but hell I don't care about that anymore, I care about why I am always getting the tag team matches for christ sake. Sure I won tag titles but hell I have won so many world titles, and does not mean **** to you does it Harry? You are always in the main event picture, chasing that world title, while I am baby sitting the youngerest. Something better change soon Harry very soon. But this my opion and no really cares about it"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Oh yea?! I know, you and I beat the **** out of everyone in that match, but hell I don't care about that anymore, I care about why I am always getting the tag team matches for christ sake. Sure I won tag titles but hell I have won so many world titles, and does not mean **** to you does it Harry? You are always in the main event picture, chasing that world title, while I am baby sitting the youngerest. Something better change soon Harry very soon. But this my opion and no really cares about it"
"Quit complaining, fool." He says, caught off guard by Hunter's outburst.

"You have that feast or fired match coming up. You have the chance to win the Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles or the Heavyweight Championship. Hell, you even have a shot at winning that new prestigious belt that Adams was talking about. Stop making excuses by saying you aren't given oppotunities, Hunter."

Jones walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 am

Jermaine Event arrives at the arena with a large backpack in his hands. He heads to his locker room, where Hal Ophamer is sitting with some rolling papers. They begin to roll a few joints and once again start to argue about important issues, such as how they can get noticed, and how long Unicorn horns keep their powers after a Unicorn dies.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Dan Maskell is in the locker room

Craig Owens is in the hall(Promo tomorrow)

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"You have that feast or fired match coming up. You have the chance to win the Number One Contendership for the Tag Titles or the Heavyweight Championship. Hell, you even have a shot at winning that new prestigious belt that Adams was talking about. Stop making excuses by saying you aren't given oppotunities, Hunter."

Danny D is remaining in the room.

Danny: Come on now! We are the Embassy. Together, we will dominate. but a house divided can not stand, and that is true even for the Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage, looking confident that he will finally regain the CWW Championship at Maximum Risk.*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 DSC00506-53

Josh Richards arrives at the arena holding his championship while holding a can of coors light in his other hand. He takes a sip, before heading backstage before ______ approaches him.

Angel Rodriguez approaches the Acceleration champion and squares up to his smaller nemesis.

Rodriguez- Josh, Josh, Josh. Sunday. Maximum Risk. I will hit the El Nino Planter and imprint you into the mat, before turning you onto your back and allowing you to hear the referee as he counts 1...2...3. Then you'll hear the announcement, that once again, Angel Rodriguez is the Acceleration champion. How does that sound?

Josh Richards giggles a bit at the fact that this guy doesn't know what he is saying, as he then crosses his arms and looks down at his championship.

Josh Richards: ''Oh really? Wasn't I already the one who defeated you to WIN this championship?''

Josh Richards then looks back up glaring at Angel.

Josh Richards: ''Yes...exactly. Now if you don't mind, I have something better to do.''

Josh signals him to move over.

OT: I am very sorry for the late reply...I've been very busy.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:

Josh Richards arrives at the arena holding his championship while holding a can of coors light in his other hand. He takes a sip, before heading backstage before ______ approaches him.

Angel Rodriguez approaches the Acceleration champion and squares up to his smaller nemesis.

Rodriguez- Josh, Josh, Josh. Sunday. Maximum Risk. I will hit the El Nino Planter and imprint you into the mat, before turning you onto your back and allowing you to hear the referee as he counts 1...2...3. Then you'll hear the announcement, that once again, Angel Rodriguez is the Acceleration champion. How does that sound?

Josh Richards giggles a bit at the fact that this guy doesn't know what he is saying, as he then crosses his arms and looks down at his championship.

Josh Richards: ''Oh really? Wasn't I already the one who defeated you to WIN this championship?''

Josh Richards: ''Yes...exactly. Now if you don't mind, I have something better to do.''

Wrestling Mafia approaches them both.

Rashad: You haven't beaten us, Josh. and, for that matter, neither have you, angel.

Kenji: You know, Angel is what i called my **** in prison.

Rashad: umm...anyways...Kenji, you just made me forget what i was gonna say...Oh yea, you will both fall to the Hit, and then, either me or kenji will be the new Acceleration champion
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:

Rashad: You haven't beaten us, Josh. and, for that matter, neither have you, angel.

Rashad: umm...anyways...Kenji, you just made me forget what i was gonna say...Oh yea, you will both fall to the Hit, and then, either me or kenji will be the new Acceleration champion

Josh smirks

Josh Richards: ''Eh, don't get too cocky now, because maybe I haven't beaten you two guys...but that doesn't mean I can't.''

Josh giggles a bit

Josh Richards: ''But if you want it to happen...then just wait till Sunday, because I'm going to get all over you guys and then at the end of the match, MY name will be announced as STILL the Acceleration champion...and that's a promise. But like seriously, end of story...cause I gotta go, somewhere.''

Josh then mockingly waves goodbye as he signals for all three men to get out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Jermaine Event arrives at the arena with a large backpack in his hands. He heads to his locker room, where Hal Ophamer is sitting with some rolling papers. They begin to roll a few joints and once again start to argue about important issues, such as how they can get noticed, and how long Unicorn horns keep their powers after a Unicorn dies.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:

Josh smirks

Josh Richards: ''Eh, don't get too cocky now, because maybe I haven't beaten you two guys...but that doesn't mean I can't.''

Josh giggles a bit

Josh Richards: ''But if you want it to happen...then just wait till Sunday, because I'm going to get all over you guys and then at the end of the match, MY name will be announced as STILL the Acceleration champion...and that's a promise. But like seriously, end of story...cause I gotta go, somewhere.''

Josh then mockingly waves goodbye as he signals for all three men to get out of his way.
Wrestling Mafia stop him.

Rashad: Josh, Josh, Josh. We weren't done talking to you. you see, its very rude to walk away before we are done talking. and me and Kenji aren't ones to enjoy disrespect.

Kenji: you should see the last guy that disrespected us.

Rashad: Anyways, Richards, you can't beat us. me and kenji have a good win/loss record, and that is on our own. as a team, we have only lost a handful of times. and we have never lost to a lowly guy such as yourself, Josh. To tell you the truth, I'm more scared of Mr. Racial Profiling over there.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Matt Xtreme limps into Surge's locker room.

"I put you through the table with the Extreme Blast, yet you are still able to physically move? Impossible..."

Surge turns to face Matt, crossing his arms.

"That's all well and good, Matt. Sure, it kept me down for the 10-count, but you know me, Matt, things like that don't matter to me. I wanted revenge, so I got it. What I'm doing is purely business, Matt, and I'm in the business of hurting people...like you. And frankly, nothing is going to stop me from over-filling my quota."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:39 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Depends on age really
0-100 Years, about 1 day give or take a few hours
100-1000 Year, 4 weeks 3 hours 4 minutes 47 seconds and 18 milliseconds, exactly
1000 + not at all
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:16 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Depends on age really
0-100 Years, about 1 day give or take a few hours
100-1000 Year, 4 weeks 3 hours 4 minutes 47 seconds and 18 milliseconds, exactly
1000 + not at all
get on teamdrpeppercherry
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

(Hunter stares at Harry as he leaves, you can tell Hunter is still fuminng)

"Heh. You better hope I don't bring the case down that has my world title match in it, Start praying Harry start praying."

(Hunter walks over the couch and notices Danny D)'

"What you expect, two massive egos, could con exist? You though wrong Danny. But oh well."
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 am

Chatbox anyone?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 am

(Hunter J is sitting in the locker room staring st the TV for some reason)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next