The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+17
Styles
American Wolf
Mesa
SuperByNature
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Roman Empire
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Harold
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jericho
M
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Dangerous Rival wrote:
CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 DSC00506-53

Josh Richards arrives at the arena holding his championship while holding a can of coors light in his other hand. He takes a sip, before heading backstage before ______ approaches him.

Angel Rodriguez approaches the Acceleration champion and squares up to his smaller nemesis.

Rodriguez- Josh, Josh, Josh. Sunday. Maximum Risk. I will hit the El Nino Planter and imprint you into the mat, before turning you onto your back and allowing you to hear the referee as he counts 1...2...3. Then you'll hear the announcement, that once again, Angel Rodriguez is the Acceleration champion. How does that sound?
Rashad and Kenji walk up.

Rashad: sounds like a very vivid dream. well, your dream is about to become a nightmare. isn't that right, kenji?

Kenji nods
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm

War Results (3/21/2011):
Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City

Tag Team Match
Hardcore Demon & Thorn vs ??? & ???

Demon & Thorn kicked off War this week for their match against 2 opponents of Top Shelf Talent’s choosing. The champs chose the team of Say It Out Slaying, 2 of the 10 War superstars that will be taking part in the War Feast or Fired Match at Maximum Risk this Saturday. Both teams put on an amazing match, but Demon & Thorn just managed to etch out the victory when Demon pinned Slayer after a chokeslam. After the match, the champs charged out & tried to attack the challengers, but they were ready for it & fought the champs off. Demon & Thorn stood tall as the champs retreated up the ramp.

Interview with Brock

Brock spoke about his match tonight, where he will be teaming with the CWW Champion Mark “Razor” Jones against Dustin Shore & Acceleration Champion Josh Richards. He says that although he does respect Mark as a superstar & as a champion, he will not hesitate to leave a lasting impression on Mark if he sees fit to do so.

Thorn Hall of Fame Vignette

A vignette started playing on the titantron hyping the induction of Thorn into the Hall of Fame this Friday.

Singles Match
Kevin Irvine vs Jason Copeland

Both men were looking to build some more momentum heading into their Maximum Risk Elimination Match this Saturday. Kevin looked poised to get that momentum, but Brett Carter, 1 of Jason’s teammates in the match & the man Kevin beat last Friday on Acceleration, caused a distraction that allowed Jason to nail Kevin with a spear for the pinfall victory.

Amber In-Ring Segment

Amber was in the ring, ranting about how she hasn’t been treated with the respect she feels she deserves, only because she is a Hall of Fame Vixen. Amber went & degraded every single vixen in CWW, including her teammates for this Saturday’s Vixen Maximum Risk Match. Michelle Adams, the opposite team captain & current Vixen’s Champion, interrupted the rant by challenging Amber to a Lumberjill Match. Every vixen involved in the match at Maximum Risk came out & circled the ring before Amber could answer, making sure that if she tried an escape, she would be thrown back in by the vixens. Amber reluctantly accepted the challenge.

Non-Title Lumberjill Match
Michelle Adams vs Amber

Both vixens brawled all over the ring, eventually ending up on the outside, causing a vixen free for all on the outside of the ring. The free for all eventually entered the ring & the referee was forced to throw the match out. Amber’s team gained the advantage since it was 5 on 4. Lara James’ music started playing & the fans were going completely nuts. Lara appeared on the stage & stared down all of Amber’s team. Michelle’s team ends up using this distraction to their advantage to clear the ring of Amber’s team. Lara watches all this transpire & smirks at what she sees, nods at Michelle’s team, confirming that she will be the 5th member of Team Michelle at Maximum Risk.

Interview with Craig Owens

Craig spoke about his upcoming title shot against Diego Garza at Maximum Risk, then went on to say that no matter who Matt picks as his opponent, it still won’t make a difference, as the result will remain the same.

Hardcore Demon Backstage Segment

Demon was seen sitting backstage thinking to himself. Thorn approached Demon & demanded an explanation about the promo Demon did earlier in the week. Demon explained that what was said needed to be said. Thorn wanted to know what was really going on in his brother’s head, but Demon wouldn’t respond & instead stood up & walked away. Thorn didn’t seem to be pleased with that & punched a hole in a nearby door.

Hardcore Championship
Craig Owens (c) vs ???

Craig stood in the ring waiting for his opponent. Rye Wilson came out to the roar of the crowd to try & win the Hardcore Championship from Craig Owens. Both men beat the hell out of each other with whatever they could get their hands on & battled all over the arena. In the end, Rye went to hit Craig with a Piledriver on a trash can, but Craig countered it & hit the Texan Funeral into a folded chair for the 3 count. After the match, Hunter J & Diego Garza ran out & attacked the Hardcore Champion. Craig tried to fight them off, but the numbers were too much. Rye recovered & chased Hunter & Diego away with a chair.

Interview with Dustin Shore

Dustin bragged about what he did to Aerial X last week on War & warned Mark that the same thing will happen to him at Maximum Risk.

6 Man Tag Team Maximum Risk Preview Match
Nitsuj Tarr & Shake ‘n’ Bake vs Luke Matthews, Kurt Davis & Taze

All 6 men were looking to get some extra momentum before Maximum Risk this Saturday & this match would be there last chance to do so. While Nitsuj & Shake ‘n’ Bake managed to keep Luke, Kurt & Taze off guard, they couldn’t pick up the victory. Nitsuj went to hit Luke with a highflying move, but Luke caught him by the throat & chokeslammed him straight to hell for the 3 count. Luke, Kurt & Taze celebrated their win as Shake ‘n’ Bake tended to Nitsuj.

Mark “Razor” Jones & Brock Locker Room Confrontation

Mark confronted Brock in the locker room about Brock’s comments earlier on in the show. Brock told Mark the CWW Championship makes him a marked man & that it makes him lunch for all War superstars. Brock walked past Mark as Mark just looked at Brock leave.

Maximum Risk Hype

All matches on the Maximum Risk card were hyped by the commentators.

Tag Team Match
Mark “Razor” Jones & Brock vs Dustin Shore & Josh Richards

All 4 superstars were looking to build momentum for their respective matches at Maximum Risk this Saturday. Both teams actually managed to co-exist as units in this match. Dustin & Josh picked up the victory when Dustin surprised Mark by hitting the Shore Leave for the 3 count. Dustin & Josh celebrated, until Brock came back into the ring & took down both men with a double clothesline. Team Luke ran out & attacked Brock, then the rest of Team Brock ran out to even the score. Angel Rodriguez attacked Josh next, then The Wrestling Mafia ran out to attack Angel & Josh. The 4 men battled backstage as the others battled around ringside. Top Shelf Talent ran down the ramp & started attacking people left & right, then Thorn ran out & started going after Top Shelf Talent. All these superstars battled all over the ringside area, until the lights went out & the fans started going crazy. The lights returned & Hardcore Demon was seen standing in the ring, unbeknownst to everyone else. They all notice Demon in the ring, then Demon begins cleaning house on anything that moves. It comes down to Demon & Thorn in the ring, then the lights go out once again & a video appears on the screen. It is the 5th vignette. The man is seen opening the front door of the abandoned house & he walks out to the front porch. He pulls out a box of matches, walks out the front of the house, lights a match & throws it at the house. The house begins to be engulfed in flames. The man then walks out to the road & begins walking along the road as the house is burning down to the ground. The camera fades to black & the date “3 26 11” appears on the titantron, along with the words “Beware Demon, 5 Days Away”. The words & date fade away from the screen & the lights return to normal. Demon was seen starting to get really angry, as Thorn tries to calm him down. Demon then shocked everyone by grabbing his own brother by the throat & chokeslamming him in the middle of the ring. Demon stood over his own brother, shocked about his own actions as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 am

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Demon_11

*"The Scorpion" Hardcore Demon is seen pacing back & forward in his locker room, not looking like his old self after what transpired on War with his brother*

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Thorn_10

*Thorn walks into the room looking furious at his brother for what happened*

Thorn: "Hey, what the fuck was that out there? That video plays & afterwards, you chokeslam me in the middle of the ring. Honestly bro, after these last couple weeks, I have absolutely no idea what has gotten into you & I think I need to beat the hell out of you myself to get the answers I want, but I am not that kind of brother. I can let you have that for free, but next time, I will make sure you never do it again, regardless of whether or not you are my brother. Snap out of this trance & focus on this Saturday. If you won't snap out of it, then I will just have to fight Top Shelf Talent on my own."

*Thorn walks out of the room in a fit of rage, as Demon sits down & puts his head in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 am

Hayden Jaggerz is standing backstage alone, wondering where his tag team partner Pauly Payne has gotten to
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 am

Samuel wrote:
Hayden Jaggerz is standing backstage alone, wondering where his tag team partner Pauly Payne has gotten to

(Kevin Evans wanders down the hallway and he spots Hayden.)

"OI, Hayden where is your parnter? Has he dogged you again? You know my offer for our tag team reform is still on the table."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Samuel wrote:

"OI, Hayden where is your partner? Has he dogged you again? You know my offer for our tag team reform is still on the table."

{Jaggerz looks at Evans with a blank stare}

Hayden Jaggerz

Kevin, I wouldn't have a clue where he is and it's really none of your business. So why don't you go and off prepare for that mystery match of yours on Revolution instead of worrying about where Pauly is and what he is doing... and your offer?, well let me think about that for a second... You can stick that where the sun don't shine because I couldn't care less about it, when I have a tag team partner like Pauly

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 am

(Hunter J is the practice ring doing some moves such as The Clash and other moves on jobbers. He still can not see why he was on WAR this week)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 am

in case my Maskell tron is deleted(probably will be) this is what I want as replacement
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:39 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

"OI, Hayden where is your partner? Has he dogged you again? You know my offer for our tag team reform is still on the table."

Hayden Jaggerz

Kevin, I wouldn't have a clue where he is and it's really none of your business. So why don't you go and off prepare for that mystery match of yours on Revolution instead of worrying about where Pauly is and what he is doing... and your offer?, well let me think about that for a second... You can stick that where the sun don't shine because I couldn't care less about it, when I have a tag team partner like Pauly

(Kevin Evans grins a bit, but he is slightly taken back by Haydens anger towards him)

"Are you forgeting about CDW? You and I were unstoppable! We were best there. We gave TST a massive wake up call. But Haydennnn I was just wondering where he was, because you are nealry always togeather. I am just be yuor mate you know man. Like old times. {Evans punches Hayden arm in bro way} Come man lets team up again. We will win the tag titles, which we are over due for!"

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

[quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"]
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Kevin Evans grins a bit, but he is slightly taken back by Haydens anger towards him)

"Are you forgetting about CDW? You and I were unstoppable! We were best there. We gave TST a massive wake up call. But Hayden I was just wondering where he was, because you are nearly always together. I am just be your mate you know man. Like old times. {Evans punches Hayden arm in bro way} Come man lets team up again. We will win the tag titles, which we are over due for!"

{Hayden runs his fingers through his hair}

Hayden Jaggerz

Look Kevin... CDW was old times, I've moved on and so should you because there is no point in standing around and arguing about it all day because we are not going to get anywhere... Kevin just face the facts, When I was traded to Revolution and you were traded to War, we both went our separate ways. You've become focused on your singles career while I on the other hand have looked for another tag team partner and found an ideal one in Pauly Payne... Me & him have been so close to winning the tag team titles multiple times, it's not funny and I don't want to be teaming with you again and starting from scratch, that's just not on
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:28 am

Matt Xtreme walks through the backstage area after witnessing a solid edition of Monday Night War. He watches his back, in case Surge tries anything funny.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 am

OOC: Hotmail had it's period, lost Rev Neutral. I'll do it tomorrow night but it will up late-ish.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:29 pm

[quote="Samuel"]
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

"Are you forgetting about CDW? You and I were unstoppable! We were best there. We gave TST a massive wake up call. But Hayden I was just wondering where he was, because you are nearly always together. I am just be your mate you know man. Like old times. {Evans punches Hayden arm in bro way} Come man lets team up again. We will win the tag titles, which we are over due for!"

Hayden Jaggerz

Look Kevin... CDW was old times, I've moved on and so should you because there is no point in standing around and arguing about it all day because we are not going to get anywhere... Kevin just face the facts, When I was traded to Revolution and you were traded to War, we both went our separate ways. You've become focused on your singles career while I on the other hand have looked for another tag team partner and found an ideal one in Pauly Payne... Me & him have been so close to winning the tag team titles multiple times, it's not funny and I don't want to be teaming with you again and starting from scratch, that's just not on

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks)

"True that Hayden, but you say you have come so close to winning the titles? How many times now? That is true but I have decided to wrestle singly but mate I stil want to have another run as tag team, with someone, I have wrestled with. Thats you Hayden, you and I have wrrestled togeather. But you will not have to start of the bottem. We are already at the top. And we will be staying there for a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Dan Maskell is in the hall smoking a cig and reading a magazine(not Porn Very Happy)

Criag Owens is in his locker room having now armed himself with a Nightstick in case any Embassy members try to attack him

TST is in the gym
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Cutting a promo today after school just btw
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 am

[quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"]
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

(Kevin Evans slightly smirks)

"True that Hayden, but you say you have come so close to winning the titles? How many times now? That is true but I have decided to wrestle singly but mate I stil want to have another run as tag team, with someone, I have wrestled with. Thats you Hayden, you and I have wrrestled togeather. But you will not have to start of the bottem. We are already at the top. And we will be staying there for a long time!"

Hayden Jaggerz

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... When will you learn, have you not listened to a single word I've said. Everything that has come out of my mouth hasn't meant a dam thing to you because you've got the mindset that what your saying is right and that I must go along with it... Well that's just fine because you never know, there may be that day where it doesn't just happen in your dreams or is that just what your thinking right now

{Jaggerz winks at Evans before walking off towards his locker room}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 am

>>The shot opens up and we are in a hotel room, just miles away from tonight’s venue for Revolution. We can see the venue out a window as the sun begins to set turning the sky to a shade of pink as we are just hours away from the last Revolution before Maximum Risk. The camera turns back around as the bathroom door in the room opens up, out steps one of the two number one contenders to the Revolution Heavyweight Championship, Jake Lyndon. He is dressed in a black suit and black dress shoes. He has a pair of glasses over his eyes, Gold Lenses, Silver Frames. His hair is freshly done and is still slightly wet. He turns towards the camera and moves towards the couch in the room. He takes a seat and slowly removes his glasses. Jake looks focused at the task ahead. He places the glasses into his pocket as he leans forward placing his arms on his knees. He stares deep into the camera<<

Jake Lyndon
Our lives are not judged by the breathes that we take, but rather by the moments which take our breath away. Harry Jones, forever we will be remember for what happened at Nowhere to run, when I took your breath away, when I took the tens of thousands of fans in attendance, the millions upon millions watching all around the worlds breath away. When I betrayed your trust, when I exploited your intelligence, or lack thereof. At Nowhere to run Mr. Jones I took your breath away, because you failed to see the inevitable when I eliminated you and betrayed your trust, thus exiling myself from The Embassy, thus saving my career from a certain train wreck, thus putting myself at the top of the hit list. But was it all worth it? Was it worth putting my career, my lively hood, everything I have competed for, everything I have accomplished at risk, just to take your breath away?

Of course it was, because I know you Harry Jones, and I always know what’s coming next. You and your little groupies may jump me a few times, you may knock me down, but a true champion keeps getting back up, I keep getting back up, and that’s why at Maximum Risk, I’m going to take your breath away again Harry Jones, I’m going to take your breath away Josh Polson and CWW Universe, you better believe, that I’m going to take your breath away. But how, how do I take your breath away this time, what do I do? Well I overcome the odds, I walk away from Maximum Risk with the Revolution Heavyweight Championship in hand. Harry Jones is at the advantage, he has that little group of hooligans running around the backstage area ready to do whatever you proclaim just like that, at the click of your fingers they pounce, you say jump, they say how high.

But they make no difference, because a true champion will overcome those odds, I will overcome those odds. No matter what you, Josh Polson or anyone else does about it. I promise you, that no matter what, at Maximum Risk, I reclaim what is rightfully mine, I reclaim the grandest prize in CWW, I will win the Revolution Championship for the third time in my career. For the third time in my career I take my seat at the top of the pedestal one more time. One more time I wear the crown, owner was fantastic. Champion is better. Our lives are not judged by the breathes that we take, but rather by the moments which take our breath away. CWW, at Maximum Risk I take your breath away!

>>Jake winks at the camera before flashing the pearly whites. He slips on his shades before getting to his feet. He grabs a black duffel bag, presumably holding his wrestling gear, maybe a human body, only Jake knows. He walks towards the door before opening it and slowly leaving. The shot slowly fades to black<<
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 am

Chatbox kids
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox kids

No, fool not yet. Doing Homework
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 am

CWW
Wednesday Night Revolution

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Revolu10

Channel: USA Network
Date: Wednesday, March 23

"Betrayal, Extreme and Vengeance"

The Embassy In-Ring Promo

Michael Adams specifically said that if any member of The Embassy dares to enter the arena tonight, then they would have to face serious consequences. Tonight in Houston, Texas, the entire faction decided to show up! The Embassy emerged down the entrance, sucking in a lot of heat as they all taunted the CWW Universe on the way to the ring. Once inside the ring, Harry Jones got on the microphone and spoke about how The Embassy control Revolution. He used last week's high risk maneuver agaisnt Jake Lyndon as an example of The Embassy's dominance in CWW. Jones continued his speech, until he was rudely interrupted when 'Corner' by Blue Stahli played over the PA System. Michael Adams bursted out from the back, infuriated that The Embassy did not follow his orders. Adams quickly grabbed a microphone, before telling Jones that he should have followed the rules and that now he will have to face the 'ultimate' consequence. Michael Adams was in mid-sentence, telling Jones that he was fired, but Harry would not allow this. Jones vigorously kicked Michael in the groin and then spat in Adams' face. The rest of The Embassy (including Maskell) swarmed on the Revolution General Manager. Everybody in the group used their finishing moves on Adams, and by the end of the beatdown Michael was laying in the centre of the ring unconscious. Hunter J ended the segment when he said that 'from this day forward, The Embassy will run the joint!'

Singles Match
Adrian Cuthbert vs. Matt Peace

The match began to a very slow start, and needless to say the CWW Universe were not getting involved with the match. Adrian had a sleeper hold locked in on Matt Peace when the lights dimmed down. Green mist slowly flowed down the entrance ramp and a man had emerged from behind the curtain. The lights abruptly switched on and Surge stood tall at the top of the entrance ramp. The CWW fans all booed Surge in unison whilst Adrian quizzically questioned why Surge was slowly pacing down towards the ring. Surge entered the ring and stared at the two men before him, before taking Matt Peace out with a big boot. Surge kicked Adrian in the mid-section and executed a Northern Lights Suplex, followed up by a knee to the forehead. Surge was handed a microphone by a time keeper, but as Surge was handed the microphone he grabbed the time keeper by the neck and Chokeslammed him off of the apron. Surge went on to cut a lengthy promo about what he would do when he fought Matt Xtreme at Maximum Risk. Once he had finished speaking, Surge lowered himself to Adrian's level and put his right hand around Adrian's neck. Surge was choking the life out of Adrian Cuthbert and he had already succeeded in putting Cuthbert out of conscienceness. 'All I Want' by A Day To Remember played over the PA System and the CWW Universe instantly leapt off their seat. Xtreme walked out from the back with a look of discern on his face. Matt cut a promo on Surge which raised the hairs on the neck of the CWW Universe. Matt dropped the microphone and rushed down into the ring, were Surge was waiting. Both men had a lengthy fight, which ended after Xtreme low blowed Surge and then put him through the commentators table with the Extreme Blast. Matt counted to ten, signifying that he will stand tall at Maximum Risk when the meet in a Last Man Standing Match!

Michelle Adams Hall of Fame Vignette

Michelle Adams is an inductee for the 2011 Hall of Fame class. A vignette played, which showed some of the highlights of Michelle's wrestling career and her personal life at home. The segment ended with an image of Michelle Adams standing beside the CWW Hall of Fame logo.

Top Shelf Talent Backstage Segment

Derek and Alex Gibson where sparring against two local wrestlers in a practise ring which was located in the backstage area. Derek made one of the men tap out with an Ankle Lock, whilst Alex flew over the top rope and took out the other wrestler with a suicide dive. Both Superstars from Top Shelf Talent cockily mocked their fallen opponents, who where completely immobile. TST told Hardcore Demon that they where not responsible for the 3.26.11 vignettes that where happening on Monday Night War, but they will be responsible for embarrassing the brothers at Maximum Risk. Top Shelf Talent raised their belts high after concluding an intimidating promo at their Maximum Risk Opponents.

Singles Match
Kevin Evans vs. Pauly Payne

Earlier in the week, Kevin Evans demanded that Michael Adams stopped 'overseeing' Evans and put him against tougher opponents. Adams told Evans that on Revolution, he will face a man who will surely give him the challenge that Evans is after. As a result, Michael Adams put Evans in a Singles Match against Pauly Payne. Kevin thought that he had the match down his alley, but his ego was hurt when Pauly had absolute control of the early stages of the match. The tables turned when Kevin finally brought out his a-game. With ease, Kevin took control and executed the 630 Splash at 7:42 to collect an impressive victory. Once the match had ended, Hayden Jaggerz walked out from the backstage area with a steel chair gripped firmly. Evans slid into the ring and held the chair above his head as if he was going to use it against Kevin, but alternatively, Hayden unfolded the chair and sat down on it with a microphone in hand. Hayden told Payne that he was sick and tired of being held back by Pauly, and that it was time to move on. Kevin Evans and Hayden Jaggerz shook hands as Revolution goes to a commercial break.

Team Savior Backstage Segment

Chris James, Tiger Boy, Nu-Centz, Benny Johnston and Robbie Domville where all happily chatting away in the backstage zone, when an unexpected visitor popped in for a visit. It was CWW's infamous superstar; Tim Lucker. Lucker joined in with the five men and they all where having a nice conversation until Lucker abruptly said that he would be wrestling for Team Phenominal at Maximum Risk. Tim wished all five men well, before leaving them in disbelief.

Revolution Slam of the Week

The Slam of the Week award was given to Harry Jones for his 28 foot 450 Splash which took place last week on Revolution. The footage of the maneuver played on the titantron from multiple different angles and perspectives.

Elimination Tag Team Match
Michelle Adams, Tina Starr & Amy vs. Amber, Jenny & Kristen Rose

Michelle started the match for her team, whilst Amber was first in for her respective team. The start of the match was very back and forth and consisted of many near falls. Kristen Rose tagged herself in after Amber found herself in a lot of pressure. Unfortunately for Kristen, she walked right into a superkick by Michelle. Adams followed up by tagging in Amy, who executed a California Dream submission. After ten seconds of trying everything to resist, Rose had no choice other than to submit! The odds leaned towards Michelle's team, but Amber was not going to let Adams get one up on her. Jenny entered the ring at the same time as Tina Starr and things began to heat up. Tina took Jenny down with a Lou Thesz Press and began dishing out rights and lefts. Shockingly, a small amount of blood began to trickle down from Jenny's nose. Jenny pushed Tina off and began freaking out in the middle of the ring as raw blood flowed out through her right nostril and dripped down onto the canvas. Tina Starr used this distraction to her advantage. Starr bounced off the ropes and unrelentlessly took Jenny down with a drop kick to the face. Tina pinned Jenny down for the 3 count, meaning that the entire weight of Amber's team rested on Amer's shoulders. Amber entered the ring cautiously and was ready for the fight of her life. Two minutes passed and Amber found herself in a sticky situation, as Tina Starr had complete control. The seemed to be at it's climax, until from absolutely nowhere, Amber eliminated Tina with a Grapevine Roll Up. Michelle Adams re-entered the ring and quickly finished Jenny off with a swinging neck breaker. As Michelle and Amy celebrated in the ring, a masked Vixen jumped the barricade and slid into the ring. Amy and Michelle had their backs turned so they had no clue that somebody else was standing behind them, ready to attack. Michelle turned around and spotted the unknown Vixen, but she was too late. The masked warrior tossed Amy over the top rope with ease and then picked up the Vixens Championship. The masked woman quickly exited the ring and esaped through the crowd with Michelle's Vixens Championship around her shoulder.

Maximum Risk Hype

Michael Cole and Matt Striker discuss all of the matches on the card for Maximum Risk. Ironically, Michael Cole places his bets that The Embassy will walk out of the Pay Per View without losing any matches.

Joey Tree In-Ring Announcement

Joey angrily walked out to the ring wearing nothing but a hemp under-garment. Tree got into the ring and demanded that The Embassy get out here immediately. When The Embassy where in the ring, Tree explained that while he was in the forrest, one of his agents approached him and told him that Michael Adams had sent him an urgent e-mail from the ambulance. The e-mail read; "Due to The Embassy's assault on myself earlier in the evening, two members of the stable will take place in an elimination tag team match...I have already picked out their opponents..." Harry Jones arrogantly stepped forward and exclaimed that he will never back down from a fight. Hunter J said that tonight in Detroit, the master of the HJO will wrestle alongside the master of the HKO! Hunter J and Harry Jones gave each other 'knuckles', as the remaining members of The Embasy left the ring. Joey then told Harry and Hunter's opponents to make their way down to the ring. Harry and Hunter where in absolute disbelief as twenty Revolution Superstars emerged from the locker room and entered the ring - including Jake Lyndon and Josh Polson! Joey Tree concluded the promo by quoting the final line of the e-mail; "Never mess with me again...You are not in charge...I am!"

20 on 2 Handicap Match
Harry Jones & Hunter J vs. Jake Lyndon, Josh Polson, Matt Peace, Ryo Roshida, Thomas Bellmore, The Shanker, The Modern-Day Cowboy, Mack Robinson, Pain, Owen Edwards, Dylan Nitro, Chris James, Casey Anomaly, Adam Carson, Adrenaline, Dan Jackson, Felix Garcia, Dominic Johnson, Ted, Nu-Centz, Tiger Boy & Greg S

Hunter J was still in complete shock as he opened the match against Dan Jackson. However, Hunter and Harry where not just going to lay down and go home without putting up a fight. Even though everywhere these men go they are despised, they are two of the greatest wrestlers in the history of sports entertainment. Hunter J eliminated Greg S, Dan Jackson and Adrenaline in the first two minutes of the match. When Harry entered the match he had a much tougher challenge in Nu-Centz. They wrestled for a good six minutes before Harry finally put NC away with the HKO, followed up with a Nova Twist. Harry went on to take out three more Superstars, turning 20 into 14. Hunter was beggining to fatigue after a long, hard fought battle with Adam Carson. Carson was on the top rope when he attempted a moonsault, although Hunter countered and executed the HJO! The match continued and 12 went down to 9, which soon turned into 7. A small group of smarks started an Embassy chant, which was quickly overthrown by a 'Harry sucks chant', as at this time Jones had Chris James in a side headlock. Harry cockily flipped off the CWW Universe, but James took advantage by throwing Jones over his head with a spin out suplex. James tagged in Tiger Boy, who began working on Harry's lower back immediately. Hunter J was laying on the outside, trying to catch his breath as Jones struggled in the ring. The Embassy where starting to pay for their actions against Adams. Hunter eventually got to his feet and was tagged into the ring by Jones, but Hunter was too tired to do any damage to his opponent, who was Josh Polson. Polson executed the Extreme Twist of Fate onto Hunter and then covered Hunter J, but he only gained the two count. Josh went on to tag in Jake Lyndon. Jake finished Hunter off with his finishing move at 28:55, which meant that only Harry Jones remained on The Embassy's behalf. Harry tried his hardest to stay in the match, although the odds where too much for Jones to overcome. Josh Polson finished Harry off with a Whisper in the Wind at 30:23.

- After the match, Jarrett Calloway and Diego Garza rushed down the ramp and attacked Josh Polson and Jake Lyndon. Diego Garza was attacked from behind by Craig Owens. All the members from Team Savior joined in the brawl, but they where all attacked by Team Phenominal! Matt Xtreme walked out to join the fun, although he was stopped in his tracks by Sugre, the man that Xtreme had hurt earlier in the night. All around there was people brawling. Soon enough, the entire Revolution roster was fighting around ringside, yet there where only two people fighting in the ring - Jake Lyndon and Harry Jones. Jake and Harry where trading shots to the temple, but both men where taken out by Josh Polson. Polson smashed his Heavyweight Championship across the temple of both men. Polson raised the Heavyweight Championship in the ring as chaos continued to brake out around ringside - even Michael Cole and Matt Striker where fighting! At the top of the ramp, Surge plants Xtreme onto the steel entrance ramp with the Psycho Driver V! Craig Owens has Diego locked in an arm bar, whilst Hunter J and Benny Johnston are trading shots in the crowd. Revolution goes off the air with a frozen caption of Josh Polson standing tall with the Revolution Heavyweight Championship held high!

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:17 am

OOC: Rev was rushed, but it didn't turn out that bad. Anyway, I'll have a Jones promo up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am

OOC: A Mark Jones promo will be up before Maximum Risk
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 pm

After a long hiatus, TPNS finally return with Casey's car and the Hardcore Title. They then walk inside, not to be bothered, because Mesa needs to log off.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

(the crowd begin to boo as Dan Maskell's music plays, as Dan walks onto the stage wearing a black and greed addidas tracksuit and with his arm in a pink cast the crowd boos increase, as Dan walks down the ramp he takes a microphone and then climbs through the ropes, Dan then leans in the corner of the ring)

Dan: over a week to go before I can make my long awaited comeback in the ring, and when I do I will be participating in Feast or Fired which could give me one of four things a Tag Title Shot, a new Championship, a World title or a pink slip and I highly doubt I will be getting a pink slip as my Hera-fans would miss me too much.

[Crowd boo Dan]

Dan: but seriously let's face it during the big bust up on Rev I could have done more but I can't due to the injury I suffered, which despite being blamed on TST was already aggravated from the Hell In a Cell match and Elimination Chamber Matches.

[footage of some of the bumps Dan took are shown]

Dan: however I must say this injury has done me some good as it has refreshed me to say the least and I will comeback a new and improved version of myself with a few new moves I have learnt through studying some new techniques and styles during my layoff and people like Jake Lyndon and Josh Polson will find that out and you people will then see me finally fulfill my destiny and become CWW World Champion.

[Dan then drops the microphone in the center of the ring and heads backstage as the crowd boo]

OOC: giving Dan a update

Name: Dan Maskell
Nicknames: The Count Of Monte Cristo, The Heretic
Gimmick- to summarise he is super talented, Cocky as all hell, prone to violent outbursts, funny in a sick way
Height and Weight- 6'3 230
Theme-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE3RPwG1mX0
Billed From- Essex England
Heel/Face- Heel
Basic Moves:
Discus Lariat
Taylor Swift Drop[Gutwrench Suplex]
Rope Hung DDT
Cross Armbreaker
Enzugiri to cornered opponent
Snap Suplex
Leg Kicks
Backflip off the top rope into a leg drop onto a opponent
Belly To Back Neckbreaker
Signature Moves:
Good Night Sweet Prince[720 springboard DDT]
Avarda Kedarva[shining wizard]
Off with his head[Scissor Kick]
Case Closed[Styles Clash]
The Hurt Locker[Death Valley Driver]
Better Luck Tomorrow[Go To Sleep]
Maskellitis[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr9lPqcMDM]
Living Death[Suplex Stunner]
Home by Midnight[Exploder suplex](Can be done of the top rope)
Hey Mambo(Yoshi Tonic)
Finishers:
Tramp Stamp[Clothesline to back of the head]
Mount Fuji Facial[Skull Crashing Finale done ouside the ring, alson can be done in a way that causes the opponent's head to hit the steps or barricade]
Grand Plan[Mir Lock]
Fantastic Five[Double Jab, Right Hook, Left Hook and then a right Hook]
Pic Base- Alberto del Rio

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 pm

OFF I will be inactive for a few days but I shall cut a promo about maximum risk and his match soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 15.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next