The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Monday Night Terror (7/23/12)

Dan Maskell opened the show, saying how last night he effectively put an end to the era of Surge and how he's the greatest ECCW Heavyweight Champion ever. Out comes Zayten, who lost his Pure Championship last night after being the longest reigning Pure champion of all time. Zayten wanted to be the first to announce that instead of using his rematch clause for the Pure title, he and Robert Cairo talked it over and decided that Zayten deserved more for being Pure champion for as long as he was. Which is why at Summer Smash, it will be Zayten vs. Dan Maskell for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship. Maskell, instead of responding, went to attack Zayten who instead threw him over the ropes.

Venom d. Rhys Hawkens by DQ (4:04)
During the match, an enraged Michael Ausberry ran in and took down Venom. The two men brawled all around the ring until eventually security guards had to break them up.

Television Champion Angel Rodriguez and Drake Gale d. Will Williams and Diego Garza (8:35)
Gale got the pin on Williams. Post match Rodriguez grabbed his title and hit Williams with it before running to the back.

Pure Champion Jeffrey O'Walker d. Matt Brooks (9:42)

Casey Anomaly d. Big Roy (12:19)
The mysterious Joseph Iron walked in midmatch and stared down Anomaly, not saying a single word. Afterwards Iron applauded Casey for his win and headed to the back.

Zayten d. Roger Studley (14:50)
Post match Dan Maskell once again tried to attack Zayten, who anticipated this and hit a springboard dropkick on his Summer Smash opponent. Afterwards he lead the audience in cheers to end the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

*Rhys Hawkens walks down the hallway holding his neck as he walks around with a pained expression on his face*

Last edited by Rhawk on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Casey, are you in?
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Do I?

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Joseph walks past Casey and throws some change at him

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

Casey brushes himself off and crosses his arms, staring down the Soviet.

Joseph takes a deep breath and faces Casey head on

"Nyet, I know who you are. Casay Analmoley. Former ECCW Champion, Former 3XW Champion, Former EFNW Champion, former somebody. We have TV in the east you know." he replies matter of factly in a thick accent.

"The question is if you know who I am. I doubt you do. I was in the KGB and was responsible for overseeing that any threats to the motherland were stamped out. You would have survived just fine. You are a threat to no-one"
Casey takes a few moments to respond, staring at this odd man. Not all to happy with Joseph's remarks.

"I don't care who you are nor do I care about your thoughts on if I would.."

Casey begins to talk in a horrible fake Russian Accent.

"Survive in mother Russia or how I am a threat to no-one.."

Casey chuckles.

"But I am glad to see you know who I am. Which is surprising because you speak as if I'm some punk kid even though Im not any more. In fact I would call myself a well seasoned veteran now. I've had wars with all the greats: Harry Jones, Surge, Neville Ryan, Dan Maskell and Cryus Black. I've been through hell and back again. Like I said, its surprising how some one so.. so.. unimportant, is talking down to one of the greatest men in this company and possibly this business."]
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Rhys Hawkens walks down the hallway holding his neck as he walks around with a pained expression on his face*
Aaron Kennedy approaches.

Aaron: Tough fight out there, huh?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Peter Linch is roaming the hallways, wondering what awaits him this Friday on Crush.

Matt Brooks is in his locker room, a little annoyed at his loss tonight but prepared to win his next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: A little, bitch got me from behind a few times, but I'll survive. Kind of PO'd that it ended in a DQ though...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: A little, bitch got me from behind a few times, but I'll survive. Kind of PO'd that it ended in a DQ though...
Aaron: And at any point did you think that maybe it would've been nice to have had someone watching your back?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

The King of the Ring tournament kicks off this Friday on Crush!
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Drake Gale Celebrates after getting the pin.

Jayson St. Pierre was once again not on Terror, which pisses him off.

Zack Horror walks around.

Richie, Jason Blade, and Fire Heart are in Richie's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Aaron: And at any point did you think that maybe it would've been nice to have had someone watching your back?

*Rhys looks to be in a moment of thought as he moves his eyes looking at the ground before looking back up at Aaron*

Rhys: No, not really. I mean sure, if someone decided to help me in a bad situation I'd be grateful to them, like when I went after Ali Fernando for being an arrogant prick on Crush and Jarrett Calloway made the save for me. But in a normal situation, to always have someone looking out for you, to be a team... I don't buy that whole 'best buddies' mindset that some of them tend to have.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Contrary to original plans, the King of the Ring finals will not be taking place at Summer Smash. Instead, ECCW will be hosting Supershow XI on the Sunday after the big PPV (meaning this is happening Sunday, September 2, 2012) and the show will include the finals of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Adam Jones is preparing for the King of the Ring tournament that begins on Crush.

Angel Rodriguez is proudly walking around as the ECCW Television champion.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Nice to see this fed still going Very Happy

Last edited by Captain2 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:27 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is preparing for the King of the Ring tournament that begins on Crush.

Peter Linch is walking down the hallway with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder when he notices Adam Jones leaning against a wall. Linch walks over and notices how smug Adam looks and assumes that it is because he is feeling confident about the King of the Ring tournament.

"Hmm, let me guess. This Friday the King of the Ring tournament begins so I am guessing that you expect to be in it and probably feel confident about winning. However, I have news for you Adam. This Friday I will be in a First Round King of the Ring tournament match and I will win and I will go on from there to win every match, including the Final at the next Supershow."
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Casey, are you in?
What do you mean?
You know what I mean.
Do I?

Landknecht wrote:
Landknecht wrote:

Joseph walks past Casey and throws some change at him

"See comrade? this is the problem with your American pigdog capitalist machine! In Soviet Union we had no hobos, everyone had equal wealth!"
Casey looks up at the masked Russian for a moment and scowls. He then picks up a coin and hums it at the back of the Russian's head. He pushes himself up.

"And this is the problem with Russian's they're all a bunch of nimrods. Or maybe its just that your strange looking mask basically blinds you and you couldn't tell who I was."

Casey brushes himself off and crosses his arms, staring down the Soviet.

Joseph takes a deep breath and faces Casey head on

"Nyet, I know who you are. Casay Analmoley. Former ECCW Champion, Former 3XW Champion, Former EFNW Champion, former somebody. We have TV in the east you know." he replies matter of factly in a thick accent.

"The question is if you know who I am. I doubt you do. I was in the KGB and was responsible for overseeing that any threats to the motherland were stamped out. You would have survived just fine. You are a threat to no-one"
Casey takes a few moments to respond, staring at this odd man. Not all to happy with Joseph's remarks.

"I don't care who you are nor do I care about your thoughts on if I would.."

Casey begins to talk in a horrible fake Russian Accent.

"Survive in mother Russia or how I am a threat to no-one.."

Casey chuckles.

"But I am glad to see you know who I am. Which is surprising because you speak as if I'm some punk kid even though Im not any more. In fact I would call myself a well seasoned veteran now. I've had wars with all the greats: Harry Jones, Surge, Neville Ryan, Dan Maskell and Cryus Black. I've been through hell and back again. Like I said, its surprising how some one so.. so.. unimportant, is talking down to one of the greatest men in this company and possibly this business."]

"While you found yourself dealing with Surge and his silly mask tricks I was in the middle of Red Square ordering Yeltsin to go suck on his bottle, While you fumbled with Cyrus Black I was in Lithuania chasing off democratic protestors. While Neville was stomping the proverbial mudhole in you I was single handedly making sure the Berlin wall stood. And what do I get for all of my sacrifices? I received acid burns across my face." Joseph taps on the filter on his mask.

"That's a tip if you ever feel the need to raid a Ukrainian lab before backup arrives. they can get rather nasty." he adds as a side remark.

"You can drag yourself through a match in the ring, I've taken a leisurely stroll through hell itself, Comrade"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Nice to see this fed still going Very Happy
Nice of you to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Rhys looks to be in a moment of thought as he moves his eyes looking at the ground before looking back up at Aaron*

Rhys: No, not really. I mean sure, if someone decided to help me in a bad situation I'd be grateful to them, like when I went after Ali Fernando for being an arrogant prick on Crush and Jarrett Calloway made the save for me. But in a normal situation, to always have someone looking out for you, to be a team... I don't buy that whole 'best buddies' mindset that some of them tend to have.
Aaron: Some of them? So are you 'one of them?'
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Omega is walking around backstage, knowing he'll be in the King of the Ring Tournament, and knowing he'll win it.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! AND EVERYBODY GOES!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

SP wrote:
WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! AND EVERYBODY GOES!
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

OT: Aye, Jarrett. Don't forget for Crush.

Andre Styles vs. Sean Shamrock.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah, I want my guy to debut this week Jarrett.

#Truth

Last edited by SP on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

SP wrote:
Yeah, I want my guy to debut this week Jarrett.
Your signature is a failure of epic proportions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 am

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Aaron: Some of them? So are you 'one of them?'

Rhys: If by 'one of them' you mean someone who doesn't go out of my way to make sure others are okay 24/7, then yeah, I suppose I am 'one of them'.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am

Karl wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Peter Linch is walking down the hallway with his ECCW World Championship over his shoulder when he notices Adam Jones leaning against a wall. Linch walks over and notices how smug Adam looks and assumes that it is because he is feeling confident about the King of the Ring tournament.

"Hmm, let me guess. This Friday the King of the Ring tournament begins so I am guessing that you expect to be in it and probably feel confident about winning. However, I have news for you Adam. This Friday I will be in a First Round King of the Ring tournament match and I will win and I will go on from there to win every match, including the Final at the next Supershow."

AJ: You know me almost as well as I do. I do intend to win the King of the Ring tournament and I am confident it will happen. You seem confident too and why wouldn't you be? After all, you're the best wrestler on Crush, possibly even the world. But you didn't beat me at Gold Rush, did you? You beat Shore. Matter of fact, you've never beaten me. So if I were you, I'd hope to avoid me in the tournament for the sake of self-preservation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next