The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus looks at Casey with a tired look.

Cyrus Black: Leopold's still alive, though. I doubt he's going to leave you alone after Curb Stomping his ass. By the way, I don't recall ever teaching you that move.

Cyrus chuckles a bit before winching again.

Cyrus Black: As far as this knee of mine...well, Gone's already given me the next show off. For what good it'll do me. One week of rest isn't going to make this heal anywhere close to 100% and I doubt I can stay away from the ring all the way up to the T4. Besides...I have work to do with Twister. The guy's ego's grown out of control. He's forgotten something very important when it comes to facing me. Do you know that is?
"Nope. That was Surge that taught me that one."

Casey thinks for a minute rubbing his chin.

"Resolve? The fact that you shouldn't piss off the Exile?"

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Fear. People have forgotten what's it's like to fear me. To have that sense of dread, knowing that not only are you in for a fight against me, but that I'm coming for your head and will not hesitate to rip it from your shoulders. As it stands right now, I'm no match physically for Twister. But mentally? It's high time I remind my former tag partner what it means to fear the Reaper.
Casey smirks slightly.

"Well thats certainly the way to go. Lets hope hes not as stupid as me and decides to egg you on, to make you angry. Well more angry then you already are."

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Taking you on was different. I wanted to break you to test you. As opposed to Twister, who I just want to break.
Casey feels his phone buzzing and checks an email quick.

"True, but I will be keeping an eye on that. Maybe we will get to see the old Exile here in EFNW. I look forward to it. Ill catchya later Cy."

He nods at him and walks out.

Twister walks in moments after Casey walks in sporting a 6 pack. He steps in.

Twister: Cy' dog, look, I'm sorry about the knee. I feel bad. I just knew I was the only guy in the company who could test you in a championship match and I wanted that rematch so bad. Look, peace offering.

Twister lifts the 6 pack of beer up.

Twister: Smoke?

Twister lights a cigarette and holds the packet out to Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Leopold's still alive, though. I doubt he's going to leave you alone after Curb Stomping his ass. By the way, I don't recall ever teaching you that move.

Cyrus Black: As far as this knee of mine...well, Gone's already given me the next show off. For what good it'll do me. One week of rest isn't going to make this heal anywhere close to 100% and I doubt I can stay away from the ring all the way up to the T4. Besides...I have work to do with Twister. The guy's ego's grown out of control. He's forgotten something very important when it comes to facing me. Do you know that is?

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Fear. People have forgotten what's it's like to fear me. To have that sense of dread, knowing that not only are you in for a fight against me, but that I'm coming for your head and will not hesitate to rip it from your shoulders. As it stands right now, I'm no match physically for Twister. But mentally? It's high time I remind my former tag partner what it means to fear the Reaper.
Casey smirks slightly.

"Well thats certainly the way to go. Lets hope hes not as stupid as me and decides to egg you on, to make you angry. Well more angry then you already are."

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Taking you on was different. I wanted to break you to test you. As opposed to Twister, who I just want to break.

"True, but I will be keeping an eye on that. Maybe we will get to see the old Exile here in EFNW. I look forward to it. Ill catchya later Cy."

Twister: Cy' dog, look, I'm sorry about the knee. I feel bad. I just knew I was the only guy in the company who could test you in a championship match and I wanted that rematch so bad. Look, peace offering.

Cyrus doesn't say a word, instead choosing to glare at Twister Excel.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Casey smirks slightly.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus doesn't say a word, instead choosing to glare at Twister Excel.

Twister Excel: "I'll just leave these here then."

He places the 6 pack down and backs out towards the door.

Twister Excel: "I can't wait for our match bro. We're gunna make some headlines!"

Twister then slowly leaves.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Cyrus Black: Twister! Turn around...

Twister stops short of the doorway but doesn't turn.

Cyrus Black: Fine, don't. After the next show, head out to the ring. You and I have things to discuss...old friend.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 am

After Twister leaves his locker room, Cyrus hobbles up and locks the door. He sits back down, but then he hears somebody knocking. Needless to say, he's not amused.

TBC by Anybody
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 am

Cyrus T wrote:
After Twister leaves his locker room, Cyrus hobbles up and locks the door. He sits back down, but then he hears somebody knocking. Needless to say, he's not amused.

TBC by Anybody

Cyrus gets back up and unlocks his door, before throwing it open and screaming.

CB: WHAT!

Standing in front of Cyrus is the entire Mexican Mafia, led by the smiling face of Angel Rodriguez, who adresses Cyrus.

AR: Cyrus, amigo, I never had the chance to congratulate you on Path to Power. I took the fight to you and you just knocked me back, congratulations.

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:31 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

TBC by Anybody

CB:WHAT!

Standing in front of Cyrus is the entire Mexican Mafia, led by the smiling face of Angel Rodriguez, who adresses Cyrus.

AR: Cyrus, amigo, I never had the chance to congratulate you on Path to Power. I took the fight to you and you just knocked me back, congratulations.

Cyrus looks exasperated.

Cyrus Black: You're still alive? I must be slipping. Either that or this knee of mine is giving me more trouble than I though. What are you really here for, Angel?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

TBC by Anybody

Cyrus looks exasperated.

Cyrus Black: You're still alive? I must be slipping. Either that or this knee of mine is giving me more trouble than I though. What are you really here for, Angel?

AR: Don't really know how having a bad knee can affect your mind, but whatever. And I'm not here for anything but to bury the hatchet between us. You see, I'm turning a new leaf. I patched up my differences with Twister last week and I want to clean the slate with you two. Me and my Mexican Mafia are not after your title anymore, we're out for the EFNW management.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

TBC by Anybody

Cyrus looks exasperated.

AR: Don't really know how having a bad knee can affect your mind, but whatever. And I'm not here for anything but to bury the hatchet between us. You see, I'm turning a new leaf. I patched up my differences with Twister last week and I want to clean the slate with you two. Me and my Mexican Mafia are not after your title anymore, we're out for the EFNW management.

Cyrus Black: Got your ass kicked, so now you're turning your attention to the suits that run this place? Suit yourself. If you're apt to leave me alone for the foreseeable future, then it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

TBC by Anybody

Cyrus looks exasperated.

AR: Don't really know how having a bad knee can affect your mind, but whatever. And I'm not here for anything but to bury the hatchet between us. You see, I'm turning a new leaf. I patched up my differences with Twister last week and I want to clean the slate with you too. Me and my Mexican Mafia are not after your title anymore, we're out for the EFNW management.

Cyrus Black: Got your ass kicked, so now you're turning your attention to the suits that run this place? Suit yourself. If you're apt to leave me alone for the foreseeable future, then it works for me.

AR: Haha. I agree to that. Thank you for your time, champ and good luck with Twister. Adios, amigo.

Angel turns and leaves the locker room, his Mexican Mafia following him as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 am

Cyrus rolls his eyes as Angel walks away before muttering to himself.

Cyrus Black: Never thought I'd miss the day when my enemies actually flat-out hated me...
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room. Dan is said to be preparing to do a pre tape.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:23 pm

OT: So, I was pretty much dead yesterday, since I was at a friend's. I haven't talked to Cujo in a while, but I assume the show will be up either today, or tomorrow. I am a huge faggot, please rape my face. Eventually, I'll have my shit together, guys, don't worry.

Surge is trying to kill himself.

Scott Gone is trying to stop Surge from killing himself.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 pm

by tomorrow you mean thursday time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
by tomorrow you mean thursday time?

Yea...sure...
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm

fuck you once again.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

That's cool.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Cole wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
no. because im not literally fucking him
but he would expect make up sex
but no
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cole wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
but no

...and yet, you won't talk to me. I'd say something, but I don't wanna embarrass you on the forum. I'll tell you what, though: you ever wanna talk whatever out, I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cole wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
but no

...and yet, you won't talk to me. I'd say something, but I don't wanna embarrass you on the forum. I'll tell you what, though: you ever wanna talk whatever out, I'll be waiting.
go tell
not that i give a shit no more
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cole wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
but no

go tell
not that i give a shit no more

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Cole wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
fuck you once again.

Can I masturbate to it?
but no

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

how is that embarrassing me?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:

Never intended to. I was just re-stating it.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

Never intended to. I was just re-stating it.
i'm still not going to talk to you.
you need to understand your own fault for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next