The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Number one contender for the EFNW Championship, Dustin Shore, is resting backstage.*

Cyrus Black comes by, still hobbling a bit due to his left leg.
*Dustin takes pretty obvious note of the leg.*

Dustin Shore: You're not looking 100% there, champ. I'd offer to let you delay the title match, but with Neville waiting, it's just something you'll need to work through. I can't honestly say I'm upset about it though.

Cyrus smirks as he tries to work out the tweak in his knee.

Cyrus Black: I wouldn't read too much into this. Even if I'm the one-legged man in the ass-kicking contest, I still find a way to kick more ass than most men with two legs.
Dustin Shore: The key word being 'most'. A smart man knows it's a hell of a fight when you balance yourself between your two legs like normal, and would take advantage accordingly. Especially if you mistime a single move and get knocked to the ground. A man can drop an elbow, a stomp, hell, his entire body, and the leg has nowhere to go with the mat under it, and just takes all the damage.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Number one contender for the EFNW Championship, Dustin Shore, is resting backstage.*

Dustin Shore: You're not looking 100% there, champ. I'd offer to let you delay the title match, but with Neville waiting, it's just something you'll need to work through. I can't honestly say I'm upset about it though.

Cyrus Black: I wouldn't read too much into this. Even if I'm the one-legged man in the ass-kicking contest, I still find a way to kick more ass than most men with two legs.
Dustin Shore: The key word being 'most'. A smart man knows it's a hell of a fight when you balance yourself between your two legs like normal, and would take advantage accordingly. Especially if you mistime a single move and get knocked to the ground. A man can drop an elbow, a stomp, hell, his entire body, and the leg has nowhere to go with the mat under it, and just takes all the damage.

Cyrus Black: Trying to psyche me out, Shore? I appreciate the effort, but it's a waste of time. I know full well how bad a man can get hurt in the ring, especially if he's got a bad wheel. After all, I've done it to a lot of people in the past. Still, I rarely make mistakes and I'm more than capable of adjusting. And I've got some time to get my knee right. So if you were hoping for easy prey, I doubt you'll find me as that.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, in search for the one and only, rapetastical, Surge.

Surge is being awesome in a janitorial closet.

Kyle O'Rapely walks by the janitorial closet and hears what he thinks is Surge .. moaning? He opens the door and peers in.

Surge isn't there.

Kyle O'Rapely continues down the hallway, yelling .. "SURGE! ... SURGE!?"

Surge is in the janitorial closet.

Kyle O'Rapely get fed up.
"Holy fuck Surge, I know you are here. Get out from raping, whoever it is that your raping,and talk to me!"

Surge is chillin' in his awesome-ass truck in the parking lot.

Kyle O'Rapely runs out the doors, giving up, when he spots Surge's truck. He runs over to see if Surge is there. Finally, He looks through the window ..

Surge is there, sleeping with the seat leaned back as jazz plays.

O'Rapely knocks on the window.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Cyrus Black: Trying to psyche me out, Shore? I appreciate the effort, but it's a waste of time. I know full well how bad a man can get hurt in the ring, especially if he's got a bad wheel. After all, I've done it to a lot of people in the past. Still, I rarely make mistakes and I'm more than capable of adjusting. And I've got some time to get my knee right. So if you were hoping for easy prey, I doubt you'll find me as that.
Dustin Shore: Me, psyche you out? I've seen people play that game, Casey, Alex, Twister, and even Angel. After all of them, you're still here, so it is pretty easy to see someone isn't doing something right. Its a game you are used to playing, Cyrus, a game you are seasoned in and used to winning. It would be foolish to play to your strengths, to fall into a pattern with a dangerous competitor like yourself. So, I'd worry about your knee more than me trying to get into your head. Especially if you insist on competing between now and our match.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, in search for the one and only, rapetastical, Surge.

Surge is being awesome in a janitorial closet.

Kyle O'Rapely walks by the janitorial closet and hears what he thinks is Surge .. moaning? He opens the door and peers in.

Surge isn't there.

Kyle O'Rapely continues down the hallway, yelling .. "SURGE! ... SURGE!?"

Surge is in the janitorial closet.

Kyle O'Rapely get fed up.
"Holy fuck Surge, I know you are here. Get out from raping, whoever it is that your raping,and talk to me!"

Surge is chillin' in his awesome-ass truck in the parking lot.

Kyle O'Rapely runs out the doors, giving up, when he spots Surge's truck. He runs over to see if Surge is there. Finally, He looks through the window ..

Surge is there, sleeping with the seat leaned back as jazz plays.

O'Rapely knocks on the window.

Surge flips O'Rapely off.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: Me, psyche you out? I've seen people play that game, Casey, Alex, Twister, and even Angel. After all of them, you're still here, so it is pretty easy to see someone isn't doing something right. Its a game you are used to playing, Cyrus, a game you are seasoned in and used to winning. It would be foolish to play to your strengths, to fall into a pattern with a dangerous competitor like yourself. So, I'd worry about your knee more than me trying to get into your head. Especially if you insist on competing between now and our match.

Cyrus's smirk turns into a scowl.

Cyrus Black: Heard about my little chat with Cairo, huh?

Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Like I told Cairo, if Twister's so hellbent on dying that he'll stoop to calling me a coward, then he can have his damn match. Besides, if I don't put him down now, he'll just be a distraction later. I can't afford distractions.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 pm

O'Rapley smashes n the window.
"Open the damn door Surge!"

OT: Can you get on Portal? MSN isn't working for me, and I have a question for you.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:03 pm

SP wrote:

OT: Can you get on Portal? MSN isn't working for me, and I have a question for you.

The window doesn't budge or anything, 'cause it's Surge's truck, and therefore can't be destroyed.

Again, Surge raises his arm and pulls up the finger.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: Like I told Cairo, if Twister's so hellbent on dying that he'll stoop to calling me a coward, then he can have his damn match. Besides, if I don't put him down now, he'll just be a distraction later. I can't afford distractions.
Dustin looks a bit surprised to hear that.*

Dustin Shore: I didn't know any matches were set for you. But you're gonna take on Twister? I like the sound of that, it'll make for a can't-miss match, and you need the distraction out of the way. That's why I beat the hell out of Harry Jones with an aquarium, to get the ankle-biter off my heels come clutch time. But is getting rid of Twister really worth the damage he could do to your leg? I can't be the only one who's noticed, and the former XL is no slouch.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Cyrus sighs.

Dustin Shore: I didn't know any matches were set for you. But you're gonna take on Twister? I like the sound of that, it'll make for a can't-miss match, and you need the distraction out of the way. That's why I beat the hell out of Harry Jones with an aquarium, to get the ankle-biter off my heels come clutch time. But is getting rid of Twister really worth the damage he could do to your leg? I can't be the only one who's noticed, and the former XL is no slouch.

Cyrus Black: The match isn't set, but Cairo's already running in fear of Surge. I doubt he wants to make an enemy out of the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road on top of that. As far as being "worth it..."

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Probably not. But the Road teaches us that one cannot simply ignore obstacles just because there are other challenges awaiting you around the next bend. If I don't nip this pain in the ass right now, it's just going to fester until it becomes toxic. Besides, I'll be fine...maybe even get to knock some sense into my former tag partner's head again.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Cyrus sighs.

Cyrus Black: The match isn't set, but Cairo's already running in fear of Surge. I doubt he wants to make an enemy out of the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road on top of that. As far as being "worth it..."

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Probably not. But the Road teaches us that one cannot simply ignore obstacles just because there are other challenges awaiting you around the next bend. If I don't nip this pain in the ass right now, it's just going to fester until it becomes toxic. Besides, I'll be fine...maybe even get to knock some sense into my former tag partner's head again.
*Dustin chuckles a bit.*

Dustin Shore: I don't know if I'll ever understand this Long and Winding Road as you do. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Cyrus Black: It's not that hard to understand. Face challenges head-on, overcome with your own strength and skill, and don't run away when things get tough. That's the basic principles behind the Long and Winding Road. At any rate, Twister's gotta die, and it seems that I have to be the one to kill him. Once he's dealt with, I can get my knee right and go on marching towards T4 and the 4th Anniversary Show.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: It's not that hard to understand. Face challenges head-on, overcome with your own strength and skill, and don't run away when things get tough. That's the basic principles behind the Long and Winding Road. At any rate, Twister's gotta die, and it seems that I have to be the one to kill him. Once he's dealt with, I can get my knee right and go on marching towards T4 and the 4th Anniversary Show.
*Dustin's face shows a flash of annoyance after the last part, but as quick as it shows up it is gone.*

Dustin Shore: Of course. Even if you aren't still the champion, they'd be stupid to not give you a match at the 4th Anniversary show.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
*Dustin's face shows a flash of annoyance after the last part, but as quick as it shows up it is gone.*

Dustin Shore: Of course. Even if you aren't still the champion, they'd be stupid to not give you a match at the 4th Anniversary show.

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Still think I'm taking you lightly, don't you, Shore? Good. Like I said before, use it. Let it motivate you, big man. But don't take it too personally when I beat you to within an inch of your life at the T4 regardless.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

The window doesn't budge or anything, 'cause it's Surge's truck, and therefore can't be destroyed.

O'Rapely kicks the side of the truck.
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Surge pulls himself up and looks at O'Rapely, before rolling down the window a little.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Surge pulls himself up and looks at O'Rapely, before rolling down the window a little.

"What do you want?"

Kyle O'Rapely looks at Surge, deep in the face .. or mask? or face? .. Anyways.
"Okay, look. I know you probley don't need my help, nor want it ... But maybe, im just saying maybe .. We should team up against that Cario dick, and Omega!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"What do you want?"

"Okay, look. I know you probley don't need my help, nor want it ... But maybe, im just saying maybe .. We should team up against that Cario dick, and Omega!

"No."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"What do you want?"

"No."

Kyle O'Rapely smirks.
"For some reason .. I knew you were going to say that.."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"What do you want?"

"No."

Kyle O'Rapely smirks.

Surge looks O'Rapely over.

"Look, kid, I know you're a fan of my mine or some shit, and it's cool that you helped me at Path to Power, but I'm fine. Really, I am. And you have whatever of your own to mind, so do that."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"What do you want?"

"No."

Kyle O'Rapely smirks.

"Look, kid, I know you're a fan of my mine or some shit, and it's cool that you helped me at Path to Power, but I'm fine. Really, I am. And you have whatever of your own to mind, so do that."

Kyle O'Rapely sighs and shrugs.
"I suppose .. but, can you atleast do me one thing?! SIGN MY T-SHIRT!"
O'Rapely unbuttons his dress shirt, revealing a SUPERAWESOMERAPELIKE T-SHIRT that blinds the eyes of Surge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"What do you want?"

"No."

Kyle O'Rapely smirks.

Kyle O'Rapely sighs and shrugs.
"I suppose .. but, can you atleast do me one thing?! SIGN MY T-SHIRT!"
O'Rapely unbuttons his dress shirt, revealing a SUPERAWESOMERAPELIKE T-SHIRT that blinds the eyes of Surge.

Surge, however, is not blinded, since nothing impresses him anymore, and just rolls up the window before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:04 pm

O'Rapely gets all sad and hangs himself.

AND BOOM!

Kyle wakes up from a dream, in his hotel room. He crawls out of bed and walks into the bathroom, where there is two half naked women, sleeping in the tub. Bottles of beer, and hard liquir are everywhere. O'Rapely runs some water on his face before grabbing his mask and slidding it on. O'Rapely walks back out into the bed area, and sees more women laying on the floor, and on the edge of his bed. There is a mountain of cocain sitting on the bedside table. The television is gone, and the word "Rape" is spray painted on the wall in red. O'Rapely walks out onto the deck and looks down at the large fall. He sees the tv and chuckles to himself. He walks back inside before crawling back inside his bed and covering back up, beside these women, thinking to himself.

"THE FUCK DID I DO LAST NIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Kyle O'Rapely decides to finally get out of bed. He takes off his mask and jumps in the shower. He finishes his shower and suits up, ready to go. O'Rapely looks in the mirror, and decides not to shave. He opens the bathroom door and looks at all the women. He shrugs and grabs his keys. He walks out of the room, heading down the stairs. He checks out of the hotel and walks out to his 2012, Blue and Black Dodge Charger. He gets in and starts things up. He puts er' in first and pulls out of the parking lot. Down the road, O'Rapely notices that he doesn't have his mask on.

"SHIT!"

O'Rapely quickly is stopped at a red light. He rubs his beard and looks in the mirror, unsure about what to do.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 am

ON THE NEXT EFNW...

A frustration has been growning in TWISTER EXCEL for a while. Not a week, a month, or even a year - but his entire tenure as a world-traveled wrestler in the 'big leagues'. Ever since Twister broke out of the minor Indies, working at bingo halls and bars for low pay, he traveled the world, at first making his name in XCW, where he became a pinnacle athlete due to Tom Bamford's belief in him. This would open up opportunities for Twister in CWW, ECCW, AWF, EFNW, everywhere! It seemed like Twister was on his way to being a household name, but it just didn't happen. No matter what happened, who he faced, he was always passed up for the next guy, for making someone else look good, doomed to stay in the middle of every card. Nothing ever clicked, and in the past month, it's really begun to show. After a succession of videos posted on EFNW's website, Twister made it clear that he was now focusing on himself and what was best for him, not anyone else. It looked like Twister was still a cool guy, just with a renaissance after denouncing his former character and rebranding himself, but that was not the case. As the appearances continued, it wasn't just about "I want to succeed" for Twister, but "It's not enough that I succeed, others must fail". And those others are anyone in his way to the World Heavyweight Championship...held by CYRUS BLACK. It didn't matter who it was, Cyrus turned away all challengers, whether it was Alex Nova, Angel Rodriguez, or even Twister Excel himself. And it still doesn't matter, as far as Cyrus cares, because even with an injured left leg, Cyrus is taking on all comers. And this week, he himself challenged Twister in whatever match GM Robert Cairo, co-owner Scott Gone, or anyone, decided. As much possibilities as that could entail, it will be a regular non-title singles encounter when they do meet this week. Cyrus is hoping to beat some sense into Twister - that, or beat him stupid enough that he won't bother Cyrus anymore. Twister, on the other hand, is eager to show the world that he deserves not only a shot at the World title, but the World title itself. And to add to the mystique and stardom of the match, Scott Gone has promised to make an announcement post-match, which will depend on who wins. Good luck, fellas!
Cyrus Black vs Twister Excel - non-title

Continuing this week is OMEGA's path of destruction, targeting those close to Surge on his way to the masked man himself. Omega has brought the ruckus to Surge like no one before. Fans are convinced that the old Surge, the evil Surge that manipulated people, fought everyone, dropped people on their heads, and more, would've rode a bicycle of pain and suffering up Omega's anus. The current Surge, however, is anything but. While he still throws the most painful chops and punches in wrestling, they send opponents to the hospital now, not the morgue. Omega, on the other hand, has been doing whatever he could, and wanted to, to make a name for himself ever since GM Robert Cairo gave him a chance to do so if he ended Surge's EFNW career. In fact, Omega is so confident in his abilities that he is once again defending the TV title in this match. While last week it was Kyle O'Rapely, a slight thorn in Omega's side and fan of Surge, this week it will be a student and friend of Surge, JIMMY SANCHEZ. While Jimmy isn't on the caliber of his trainer, he isn't a slouch either, having been a frequent tag team partner of Surge over the years, as well as Cyrus Black on occasion, and on top of that, he's made quite a name for himself in Mexico and internationally as a top luchador. This will no doubt be a fast-paced and hard-hitting match, especially for a 15-minute time-limit.
Omega vs Jimmy Sanchez - Television Championship

DJ debuted last week, accepting an open challenge from Tim Taylor. And even though he didn't win, he put on an impressive performance, taking it to Tim on several instances in the match before falling to Tim's signature Pump Kick. In fact, he put on such an impressive performance, that EFNW co-owner Scott Gone saw him after the match, and quickly let him know that not only was he impressed, but if he kept performing so well, and with some wins, he'd be a permanent part of the EFNW roster. DJ looked eager to prove himself, and this week he goes up against EFNW veteran...ANGEL RODRIGUEZ. Ever since Angel's defeat at the hands of World Champion Cyrus Black at Path to Power, he has gone on the back burner in favor of the next set of contenders: Dustin Shore, who beat Harry Jones for a shot at Cyrus, and Neville Ryan, the winner of the Path to Power, who coincidentally eliminated Angel. Regardless, after Path to Power, Angel announced his former bodyguard Victor Elias as a failure, before assaulting him with the help of Peste and Guerra, the Mexican Mafia. Angel is no doubt looking to put himself back into World title contention, and while DJ is nowhere near a main event player, wins count. Who knows, though - DJ could pull off the upset.
Angel Rodriguez vs DJ

Last week, co-owner Scott Gone announced the Titanic Tag Team Tournament, or T4. Several weeks ago, after a conversation with William Davis and Coty Weston, collectively known as Fight Money and the holders of the Tag Team Championships, Scott expressed his disdain for Travis Jones' negligence of tag team wrestling in EFNW, and that same negligence in wrestling as a whole. Scott promised Fight Money, and all of tag team wrestling, that he would sponsor a renaissance of tag team wrestling, which has taken the shape of the T4! Eight teams, including the champs, will compete in the tournament, with 4 qualifying matches taking place in the weeks heading into the show itself, which will host the semi-finals and finals, as well as a slew of other quality match-ups! After a reunion last week, Tim Taylor and Dan Maskell, world-class wrestlers, former World Champs, and decent singers re-united the Kings of Karaoke to compete in the tournament! As well, Vixens Champion and the Vixens Cup tournament winner Noeleen Phoenix, as well as her crime-fighting partner Psychoface, collectively known as Psychophoenix, also announced their entry into the tournament! With the inclusion of Fight Money, that's 3 of the 8 tournament spots in the tournament filled! This week, Scott Gone will announce the remaining 5 teams, initial match-ups, and everything else the fans need to know about the tournament!
Titanic Tag Team Tournament Qualifying matches

But that's not all, folks! Last week, Harry Jones brought it via satellite and said a lot of boring stuff, but he also challenged Dustin Shore to a match once he's cleared to compete again! And not just any match, a final war to see the better man! Dustin is expected to reply to Harry's message this week! But still, that's not all! Other people like Alex Nova and Riff Radley will have words to say too!

Also scheduled to appear:
- Tag Team Champions William Davis & Coty Weston, Fight Money
- Path to Power winner Neville Ryan
- Casey Anomaly
- John Leopold
- Dan Maskell & Tim Taylor, the Kings of Karaoke
And more!

And remember, kids, always reduce, reuse and recycle, because everyday is Earth Day here in EFNWrestling!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next