The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
"So, a while to you is like, a couple of days? I'm really disappointed in you, cutie cakes. You know what? I'm gonna sign you up for Alcoholics Anonymous and maybe rehab, because you have a problem. Don't worry, honey muffins, we'll face this problem together. I'll always be by your side, okay."

Surge's mask twists into a weird re-assuring smile.
Noeleen Phoenix
"You piece of shit!"
Noeleen begins to tug on Surge's mask to pull him down from his sit ups.
"I swear to god I want to murder you!"

Surge brushes Noeleen off.

"Now, honey cakes, the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one. Just admit your problem, cutie muffins, and then we can work on making it better with help from the nice people at the rehabilitation center."
Noeleen Phoenix
"I'm leaving. Fuck you."
She flips off Surge as she begins to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
"So, a while to you is like, a couple of days? I'm really disappointed in you, cutie cakes. You know what? I'm gonna sign you up for Alcoholics Anonymous and maybe rehab, because you have a problem. Don't worry, honey muffins, we'll face this problem together. I'll always be by your side, okay."

Noeleen Phoenix
"You piece of shit!"

"Now, honey cakes, the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one. Just admit your problem, cutie muffins, and then we can work on making it better with help from the nice people at the rehabilitation center."
Noeleen Phoenix
"I'm leaving. Fuck you."

Surge throws a rubber ball he got out of nowhere at the back of Noeleen's head.

"Honey, you have to face your problems, you can't always run away. And remember, I'll always be by your side, sweetie pie. Now come back, and I'll make us some tea, or something. Alright? Alright."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Casey Anomaly is backstage getting ready to do an interview for EFNW.com
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix
"You piece of shit!"

Noeleen Phoenix
"I'm leaving. Fuck you."

"Honey, you have to face your problems, you can't always run away. And remember, I'll always be by your side, sweetie pie. Now come back, and I'll make us some tea, or something. Alright? Alright."
Noeleen Phoenix
"No!"
She picks up the rubber ball and throws it back at Surge's face.
"BYE!"
Openning the door she steps outside and slams it shut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix
"You piece of shit!"

Noeleen Phoenix
"I'm leaving. Fuck you."

Noeleen Phoenix
"No!"
She picks up the rubber ball and throws it back at Surge's face.
"BYE!"
Openning the door she steps outside and slams it shut.

Surge shrugs.

"Whatever. As Will would say, 'fuck bitches, get money'."

He goes back to sit-ups.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, wearing his black leather jacket. He walks around backstage, bored.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Cyrus Black is in his locker room, still in pain after his match with Twister Excel. He's aware that he doesn't have a match on the next show, but he's still in a particularly murderous mood.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is in his locker room, still in pain after his match with Twister Excel. He's aware that he doesn't have a match on the next show, but he's still in a particularly murderous mood.
He hears a knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Enter at your own risk!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Casey opens the door with a smirk

"Oh come on. Nothing can be much more of a risk then training with you and fighting you in ring."

He said as he took a seat on the arm of one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

"Oh come on. Nothing can be much more of a risk then training with you and fighting you in ring."

Cyrus Black: Not true...you've never really fought me when I wanted to kill you.

Cyrus winces a bit as he switches ice packs on his knee.

Cyrus Black: So what brings you to see your old mentor?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Not true...you've never really fought me when I wanted to kill you.

Casey shrugs

"Dunno to be honest. Just decided to pop in, see how things were going. Which I can tell you seem pissed off. Who made that grave mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Casey shrugs

"Dunno to be honest. Just decided to pop in, see how things were going. Which I can tell you seem pissed off. Who made that grave mistake?"

Cyrus Black: The jackass who specifically targeted my knee and decided that he's better off being a self-centered douchebag...you probably know him better as Twister Excel.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Casey shrugs

Cyrus Black: The jackass who specifically targeted my knee and decided that he's better off being a self-centered douchebag...you probably know him better as Twister Excel.
"Ah I do know him. I was tagging with him in another company for a while before he pulled all off this twistER stuff."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Casey shrugs

"Ah I do know him. I was tagging with him in another company for a while before he pulled all off this twistER stuff."

Cyrus Black: Yeah...he's going to die at the T4. That is, if Gone can't give Shore a decent explanation for postponing his title match and Shore kills him himself...

Cyrus winces again as the pain spikes again in his knee.

Cyrus Black: Son of a bitch...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Casey shrugs

Cyrus Black: Yeah...he's going to die at the T4. That is, if Gone can't give Shore a decent explanation for postponing his title match and Shore kills him himself...

Cyrus winces again as the pain spikes again in his knee.

Cyrus Black: Son of a bitch...
Casey looks at his leg.

"I see.. but you look like you should take it easy a little.."

He pauses for a moment.

"But I understand how you feel murderous at the moment. I think John Leopold got what he deserved last week when I stomped his head through the mat."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Neville is in his locker room playing techno kitten adventure.

"Oh god.... my eyes are gonna puke"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Scott Gone has been playing that game before ANYONE. AAAANNNNYYYOOOOONNNNEEEE~~ But right now, he's doing co-ownery, company runningy stuff.

Surge is still doing sit-ups, passing 1000.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Cyrus looks at Casey with a tired look.

Cyrus Black: Leopold's still alive, though. I doubt he's going to leave you alone after Curb Stomping his ass. By the way, I don't recall ever teaching you that move.

Cyrus chuckles a bit before winching again.

Cyrus Black: As far as this knee of mine...well, Gone's already given me the next show off. For what good it'll do me. One week of rest isn't going to make this heal anywhere close to 100% and I doubt I can stay away from the ring all the way up to the T4. Besides...I have work to do with Twister. The guy's ego's grown out of control. He's forgotten something very important when it comes to facing me. Do you know that is?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Scott Gone has been playing that game before ANYONE. AAAANNNNYYYOOOOONNNNEEEE~~ But right now, he's doing co-ownery, company runningy stuff.

Neville would argue but instead he's busy guiding a jetpack cat through the sky. Not very well but he's still trying.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Leopold's still alive, though. I doubt he's going to leave you alone after Curb Stomping his ass. By the way, I don't recall ever teaching you that move.

Cyrus Black: As far as this knee of mine...well, Gone's already given me the next show off. For what good it'll do me. One week of rest isn't going to make this heal anywhere close to 100% and I doubt I can stay away from the ring all the way up to the T4. Besides...I have work to do with Twister. The guy's ego's grown out of control. He's forgotten something very important when it comes to facing me. Do you know that is?
"Nope. That was Surge that taught me that one."

Casey thinks for a minute rubbing his chin.

"Resolve? The fact that you shouldn't piss off the Exile?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Fear. People have forgotten what's it's like to fear me. To have that sense of dread, knowing that not only are you in for a fight against me, but that I'm coming for your head and will not hesitate to rip it from your shoulders. As it stands right now, I'm no match physically for Twister. But mentally? It's high time I remind my former tag partner what it means to fear the Reaper.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Cyrus Black: Fear. People have forgotten what's it's like to fear me. To have that sense of dread, knowing that not only are you in for a fight against me, but that I'm coming for your head and will not hesitate to rip it from your shoulders. As it stands right now, I'm no match physically for Twister. But mentally? It's high time I remind my former tag partner what it means to fear the Reaper.
Casey smirks slightly.

"Well thats certainly the way to go. Lets hope hes not as stupid as me and decides to egg you on, to make you angry. Well more angry then you already are."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Casey smirks slightly.

"Well thats certainly the way to go. Lets hope hes not as stupid as me and decides to egg you on, to make you angry. Well more angry then you already are."

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Taking you on was different. I wanted to break you to test you. As opposed to Twister, who I just want to break.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shakes his head.

Casey smirks slightly.

Cyrus shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Taking you on was different. I wanted to break you to test you. As opposed to Twister, who I just want to break.
Casey feels his phone buzzing and checks an email quick.

"True, but I will be keeping an eye on that. Maybe we will get to see the old Exile here in EFNW. I look forward to it. Ill catchya later Cy."

He nods at him and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next