HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Cyrus Black is in his locker room with the World Title on his lap. He's sitting silently, mentally preparing for his title defense at Path to Power.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey watches Twister walk off and says watching him.

"I don't want the damn title I want to beat Cyrus.."

As if he thought he thought that in his head he turns back to Neville.

"I think both would be nice from a professional and a fan stand point. Hell I would love to see Neville Ryan vs Casey Anomaly again some day but I don't want to beat a dead horse."

Neville shakes his head

"I wouldn't call it beating a dead horse. All I'd need is a reason to fight you and it would be far different. Namely in that I'd probably win more than once in a series of five or six matches" he says, clearly more confident of his abilities than he used to be.

"In the meantime who knows, I could send you over the top tonight" he smirks
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Captain2 wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey watches Twister walk off and says watching him.

"I don't want the damn title I want to beat Cyrus.."

As if he thought he thought that in his head he turns back to Neville.

"I think both would be nice from a professional and a fan stand point. Hell I would love to see Neville Ryan vs Casey Anomaly again some day but I don't want to beat a dead horse."

Neville shakes his head

"I wouldn't call it beating a dead horse. All I'd need is a reason to fight you and it would be far different. Namely in that I'd probably win more than once in a series of five or six matches" he says, clearly more confident of his abilities than he used to be.

"In the meantime who knows, I could send you over the top tonight" he smirks
Casey returns his smirk with one of his own.

"I would have to agree to be honest, that it would more ven then before. You aren't the same blue blood rookie as you were but Im not the same skater punk I was either. I guess it would be interesting if our paths crossed again. As far as tonight goes, we shall see what goes down."
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 pm

We see a large man with a cleanly shaven head and a goatee sitting in the top tier of the arena that will soon host EFNW's 4th Annual Powerplay Event. The bald man is on the phone to an unspecified man. It is apparent that the viewer has jumped into the middle of a conversation

Gangradesh: "The planet weeps in fear, crying out for a shield to protect her from this unwarranted attack. Dearly beloved sire, rest assured that your will shall be done and this world will be protected. It is only natural after all. The tyrant that we speak of manages to forget his own weakness by abusing the innocent who cannot fight back. Just like the dragonfly, he simply flies in and attacks the weak as his prey, his cowardice not allowing him to actually engage a foe that can fight back. So many times the dragonfly can simply swoop in and take his prey, with the victims having no means of fighting back. Thankfully, this industry has found her savior in your faithful disciple."

???: "Where are you now?"

Gangradesh: "I am currently attending the Path to Power event to gain some information about the one who terrorizes and puts our industry in captivity."

???: "Good, good..."

Gangradesh: "Sire, you demand that the world be saved and therefore I shall go. Even if I lose my earthly flesh, it shall be all worth it if the world can be saved and our paradise be restored. No matter how many obstacles they send to stop me, your will, my god, shall always triumph over all. My lord, by your blessing I will triumph. Grant me the power my lord; grant me the power to protect the crown!"

???: "Gangradesh, you need no more power to defeat the forementioned tyrant. Go now, my disciple."

Gangradesh: "Yes, sire."

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

nova wrote:


A huge flash of LIGHT emerges from the entrance way on the stage, and the fans are blinded by it. Alex Nova emerges from the flash of light and after it clears it shows his face, as he is wearing two contact lenses, A pure white lens in his left eye, and a black one on the right eye. He walks down the ramp the same way, with the Revolution title on his shoulder, he stops for a moment and looks at a sign near-by that says Riff will beat Nova.. he chuckles and hands the man an Ace of Spades card, and just raises a finer and points it at his title. He walks down the ramp, and the man is confused, because he's retarded and doesn't know what that means. Nova walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring and demands a mic.

"I'm ALIVEEE, I'm alive and ready and boy am I hungry. I'm hungry to take out RIFF RADLEY, and make it clear who the most dominant superstar is in the history of EFNW, I will do things to Riff that I have not yet tried to do. I will put my career on the line in this match..."

He pauses after that sentence and whispers into the mic just enough so the crowd can hear it..

"Not literally but you know what I mean..?"

He nods and adjusts his title

"No, I will put on one hell of a show, and by the end of the night, ONE OF US, will come out victorious, and to be completely honest not even I know how this one will pan out. I'm sorry Riff, but last week you cut a cute little promo, and I wasn't even in the building, how embarrassing I had some papers to sign, to make the match official, else we wouldn't even have this match, so be grateful.. now that I am here, let us TALK. Let's cut some heat into this, before the big event huh? As you can see, I'm not acting the same, I have different theme music, little dark and eerie =, and I've added these contact lenses simply to throw you off, because that's what I do, I like to get inside your head Riff, I play YOU like a violin, and let's be honest that music you have is quite elegant, and can intimidate Surge for Christ sake. Lets get back onto topic shall we? Our match at the PPV will be a Nowhere to hide match, and you know it's no surprise they're looking for ANY match or ANY stipulation to add to the mix, to see how well I can handle it, or whether I will come out on top or not.. it's all a big game for them. They are testing me throwing all these obstacles in my way, seeing if I can avoid them, sort of when you take ants for example, and spray them in water and see if they can swim... so in this game, I'M the ant, and whoever is controlling this show is the boy spraying the water. I don't care what people say about me, no words will put me down, or even stop me from jumping over these so called 'obstacles'. Riffs hard effort to try and knock me off the mountain is coming to a halt. His dreams about capturing every title, now that he's won the prized international title..has also come to an abrupt HALT. I don't NEED titles to prove I'm the better man. I know I'm EFNWs rising star, and I'm almost to the point of my career where I can say "I'm ready for anything.." ALMOST. The only thing that stands in my way is Riff Radley.. "

He raises his head and chuckles menacingly

"I DON'T KNOWWWW, what your problem is with me Riff, you're like an annoying mosquito on a hot summer night, that won't get the hell off my arm, and then more It sucks, the more I want to slap it silly.. You my friend are like a leech that is stuck on my arm, a worthless, slimy, disgusting, no good leech that WANTS but cannot GET. EFNW is indeed my birth ground, it's where I opened my wings and began to fly, and then a guy named Riff Radley walks in like he owns the place and wants TO TAKE TAKE TAKEEEE............but cannot GET. See Riff, there are a lot of people who think you can do it.. they think that you have what it takes to shut my mouth up. But when you beat me in a match, it doesn't shut me up. I come back. When you pin me I come back. When you 'end my career' I COME BACK. I will always be here.. that is unless.........You kill me. But that's not going to happen is it? IS IT?! Cause if you kill me, you go to jail, and you know who wins the battle after you've gone to jail?? That's right, Alex Nova. At that point I have worked my way into your head that you could not take it anymore, and I won. That's what's going to happen possibly tonight if you drop your guard Riff. If you turn your back on the bull you receive the horns, in a place that will not be too pleasant. Do I intimidate you Riff?.. where are ya boy? I want to see the look on your face like it always is.. you're bound to come stomping out here to that elegant but 'scary' music with the violins trying to INSULT ME, but it won't work. You see I have this special power that you don't have,. I'm a little bit smarter.. you see, I can take criticism. I don't care about you.. I don't care what in gods name you've accomplished in the past, I don't care what title you hold now.. the fact of the matter is; I'm BETTER THAN YOU."

The crowd boo's at Alex and he nods and paces back an fourth in the ring


" HISSSSSSSS HISSSS HIISSSS I'm like a freakin snake Riff, you know?! I can be deadly, and I can be gentle. Tonight, I'm a Fuckkiin Rattlesnake. You come close, you are bound to get hit with my poison, and you are sure as hell bound to crumble to the ground and get hurt. Just a heads up, I'm not the one who pays for your medical bill, so it's your choice whether you still want to continue in this match or not, and I don't blame you if you walk down that path of stupidity and bring your friend George so he can follow your shadow, while you control him like Gepetto and he walks around like Pinocchio his nose turn upright and shoved so far up your ass you don't know what you're doing. Let's make things a little bit interesting shall we? Now.. my girlfriend Zoey is not booked in a match, and hasn't for a while so, here's the deal, you bring your good friend George, and I bring Zoey.. so the playing field is even. ORRRR you can decline every preposition I make, and be such a douche like you always are and go on with the advantage.....YES YES YES... I'm going to do just that. Go ahead.. bring George, and I'll come down by myself, against you, and quite possibly a turning point when George stumbles down to the ring.. real threat. In case you're not familiar with my work, I am a master in extreme matches. In the past I've put on a world of hurt for every opponent that has tried to take me out the same way you're doing..."

Alex lowers the mic, and leans against the ropes while twirling the card in his hand


"Riff my friend,, your time is almost up, and soon you will join the many superstars who have also tried to do what you're trying to do.. and I will enjoy putting a beating on you in front of MILLIONS of people watching. Doesn't matter if the odds are stacked against me.. but I will find a way to prevail and I guarantee IT..."

*Riff can interfere if he wishes.....*



*And of course, that oh so dreaded violin begins to give it's creepy notes to the ears of the crowd and to Nova himself. Riff walks out grinning from ear to ear, International title over his shoulder, mic in hand, George evidently absent. Like they have everytime, the crowd cheers for Riff, their savior from the crazziness that is Alex Nova. Riff stands there, smiling at Alex in the ring, as he brings the mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"Oh Alex! Alex, Alex, Alex... You've said it again and again that you're in my head. But you're not. The very fact that you're out here today shows that it's exactly the opposite. The very fact that you've got a new gimmick shows that you're afraid, that I'm rooted in your head worse than Cyrus was. You're afraid of my entrance music, you say that you're scaring me when I'm that frightening little mosquito that just won't go away. Its as if I'm eating away at your soul, because you know everything I say is true. You just can't get it right. You do realize that Pinocchio wasn't controlled by Gepetto, right? That's the whole idea of the story, Pinocchio isn't controlled by strings, he only goes to Gepetto because he was his creator. He respects him."

*Riff shifts a little on stage.*

Riff Radley
"As you can see, George isn't down here with me right now. That is of his own accord. He can come down here and film if he wants to. The only thing that makes him come down here almost every night is his job and his respect for me. That's the only reason. I don't see anyone else doing that for you except for your girlfriend. And she's probably only around because you can give her some benefits in this company, not in bed."

*Riff shifts again, thinking a little.*

Riff Radley
"I expect George will be at my match so yes, Alex, you can bring the Novette. But remember, you have ten referees watching. If you do anything, you'll lose and I'll get my shot... And just for future reference, I came up with the stipulation, Nova, not management. This is all me, I'm putting you to the test. I'm seeing if you deserve to be with the big dogs. Everybody is watching, Alex. Time to face your facts."

*Riff lowers the mic to await a response.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:10 am

So, yea, since this show is gonna be so jizz-tastic and fabu-rape, it'll be up tomorrow, or some shit. Smoke weed, errday.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 am

Path to Power Super Fun Predictions

#1 - Who will win P2P?
#2 - Who will the final four be?
#3 - Who will enter at number 30?
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated?
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations?
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble?
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact?
#8 - Who will make a special appearance?
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:20 am

Adam wrote:
Path to Power Super Fun Predictions

#1 - Who will win P2P? Neville Ryan
#2 - Who will the final four be? Harry Jones, Surge, Neville Ryan and Twister
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Neville Ryan
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Kyle O'Rapely
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Twister Excel
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Casey Anomarape
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? ... Tim Taylor?

Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 am

#1 - Who will win P2P? Casey Anomaly
#2 - Who will the final four be? Anomaly, Shore, Jones and Rodriguez
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Rodriguez
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Tiger Boy
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Surge
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Omega
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Dan Maskell
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm

#1 - Who will win P2P? Casey
#2 - Who will the final four be? Casey, Neville, Twister, Omega
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Omega
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Surge, when he sees someone in the crowd he feels the need to bitchslap and eliminates himself.
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge, somehow
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Casey
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Riff, he'll come in throwing haymakers.
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Either Kevin Nash or Tim Taylor.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:30 pm

#1 - Who will win P2P? Caseyfagfreak
#2 - Who will the final four be? Neville, Casey, Shore and Jones
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Jones
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? fuck idk. Nova
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Shore
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Twista
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Taylor with a capital T
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm

RifRad wrote:
nova wrote:


A huge flash of LIGHT emerges from the entrance way on the stage, and the fans are blinded by it. Alex Nova emerges from the flash of light and after it clears it shows his face, as he is wearing two contact lenses, A pure white lens in his left eye, and a black one on the right eye. He walks down the ramp the same way, with the Revolution title on his shoulder, he stops for a moment and looks at a sign near-by that says Riff will beat Nova.. he chuckles and hands the man an Ace of Spades card, and just raises a finer and points it at his title. He walks down the ramp, and the man is confused, because he's retarded and doesn't know what that means. Nova walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring and demands a mic.

"I'm ALIVEEE, I'm alive and ready and boy am I hungry. I'm hungry to take out RIFF RADLEY, and make it clear who the most dominant superstar is in the history of EFNW, I will do things to Riff that I have not yet tried to do. I will put my career on the line in this match..."

He pauses after that sentence and whispers into the mic just enough so the crowd can hear it..

"Not literally but you know what I mean..?"

He nods and adjusts his title

"No, I will put on one hell of a show, and by the end of the night, ONE OF US, will come out victorious, and to be completely honest not even I know how this one will pan out. I'm sorry Riff, but last week you cut a cute little promo, and I wasn't even in the building, how embarrassing I had some papers to sign, to make the match official, else we wouldn't even have this match, so be grateful.. now that I am here, let us TALK. Let's cut some heat into this, before the big event huh? As you can see, I'm not acting the same, I have different theme music, little dark and eerie =, and I've added these contact lenses simply to throw you off, because that's what I do, I like to get inside your head Riff, I play YOU like a violin, and let's be honest that music you have is quite elegant, and can intimidate Surge for Christ sake. Lets get back onto topic shall we? Our match at the PPV will be a Nowhere to hide match, and you know it's no surprise they're looking for ANY match or ANY stipulation to add to the mix, to see how well I can handle it, or whether I will come out on top or not.. it's all a big game for them. They are testing me throwing all these obstacles in my way, seeing if I can avoid them, sort of when you take ants for example, and spray them in water and see if they can swim... so in this game, I'M the ant, and whoever is controlling this show is the boy spraying the water. I don't care what people say about me, no words will put me down, or even stop me from jumping over these so called 'obstacles'. Riffs hard effort to try and knock me off the mountain is coming to a halt. His dreams about capturing every title, now that he's won the prized international title..has also come to an abrupt HALT. I don't NEED titles to prove I'm the better man. I know I'm EFNWs rising star, and I'm almost to the point of my career where I can say "I'm ready for anything.." ALMOST. The only thing that stands in my way is Riff Radley.. "

He raises his head and chuckles menacingly

"I DON'T KNOWWWW, what your problem is with me Riff, you're like an annoying mosquito on a hot summer night, that won't get the hell off my arm, and then more It sucks, the more I want to slap it silly.. You my friend are like a leech that is stuck on my arm, a worthless, slimy, disgusting, no good leech that WANTS but cannot GET. EFNW is indeed my birth ground, it's where I opened my wings and began to fly, and then a guy named Riff Radley walks in like he owns the place and wants TO TAKE TAKE TAKEEEE............but cannot GET. See Riff, there are a lot of people who think you can do it.. they think that you have what it takes to shut my mouth up. But when you beat me in a match, it doesn't shut me up. I come back. When you pin me I come back. When you 'end my career' I COME BACK. I will always be here.. that is unless.........You kill me. But that's not going to happen is it? IS IT?! Cause if you kill me, you go to jail, and you know who wins the battle after you've gone to jail?? That's right, Alex Nova. At that point I have worked my way into your head that you could not take it anymore, and I won. That's what's going to happen possibly tonight if you drop your guard Riff. If you turn your back on the bull you receive the horns, in a place that will not be too pleasant. Do I intimidate you Riff?.. where are ya boy? I want to see the look on your face like it always is.. you're bound to come stomping out here to that elegant but 'scary' music with the violins trying to INSULT ME, but it won't work. You see I have this special power that you don't have,. I'm a little bit smarter.. you see, I can take criticism. I don't care about you.. I don't care what in gods name you've accomplished in the past, I don't care what title you hold now.. the fact of the matter is; I'm BETTER THAN YOU."

The crowd boo's at Alex and he nods and paces back an fourth in the ring


" HISSSSSSSS HISSSS HIISSSS I'm like a freakin snake Riff, you know?! I can be deadly, and I can be gentle. Tonight, I'm a Fuckkiin Rattlesnake. You come close, you are bound to get hit with my poison, and you are sure as hell bound to crumble to the ground and get hurt. Just a heads up, I'm not the one who pays for your medical bill, so it's your choice whether you still want to continue in this match or not, and I don't blame you if you walk down that path of stupidity and bring your friend George so he can follow your shadow, while you control him like Gepetto and he walks around like Pinocchio his nose turn upright and shoved so far up your ass you don't know what you're doing. Let's make things a little bit interesting shall we? Now.. my girlfriend Zoey is not booked in a match, and hasn't for a while so, here's the deal, you bring your good friend George, and I bring Zoey.. so the playing field is even. ORRRR you can decline every preposition I make, and be such a douche like you always are and go on with the advantage.....YES YES YES... I'm going to do just that. Go ahead.. bring George, and I'll come down by myself, against you, and quite possibly a turning point when George stumbles down to the ring.. real threat. In case you're not familiar with my work, I am a master in extreme matches. In the past I've put on a world of hurt for every opponent that has tried to take me out the same way you're doing..."

Alex lowers the mic, and leans against the ropes while twirling the card in his hand


"Riff my friend,, your time is almost up, and soon you will join the many superstars who have also tried to do what you're trying to do.. and I will enjoy putting a beating on you in front of MILLIONS of people watching. Doesn't matter if the odds are stacked against me.. but I will find a way to prevail and I guarantee IT..."

*Riff can interfere if he wishes.....*




*And of course, that oh so dreaded violin begins to give it's creepy notes to the ears of the crowd and to Nova himself. Riff walks out grinning from ear to ear, International title over his shoulder, mic in hand, George evidently absent. Like they have everytime, the crowd cheers for Riff, their savior from the crazziness that is Alex Nova. Riff stands there, smiling at Alex in the ring, as he brings the mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"Oh Alex! Alex, Alex, Alex... You've said it again and again that you're in my head. But you're not. The very fact that you're out here today shows that it's exactly the opposite. The very fact that you've got a new gimmick shows that you're afraid, that I'm rooted in your head worse than Cyrus was. You're afraid of my entrance music, you say that you're scaring me when I'm that frightening little mosquito that just won't go away. Its as if I'm eating away at your soul, because you know everything I say is true. You just can't get it right. You do realize that Pinocchio wasn't controlled by Gepetto, right? That's the whole idea of the story, Pinocchio isn't controlled by strings, he only goes to Gepetto because he was his creator. He respects him."

*Riff shifts a little on stage.*

Riff Radley
"As you can see, George isn't down here with me right now. That is of his own accord. He can come down here and film if he wants to. The only thing that makes him come down here almost every night is his job and his respect for me. That's the only reason. I don't see anyone else doing that for you except for your girlfriend. And she's probably only around because you can give her some benefits in this company, not in bed."

*Riff shifts again, thinking a little.*

Riff Radley
"I expect George will be at my match so yes, Alex, you can bring the Novette. But remember, you have ten referees watching. If you do anything, you'll lose and I'll get my shot... And just for future reference, I came up with the stipulation, Nova, not management. This is all me, I'm putting you to the test. I'm seeing if you deserve to be with the big dogs. Everybody is watching, Alex. Time to face your facts."

*Riff lowers the mic to await a response.*

Nova chuckles and nods his head raising the mic to his lips

"Well if it isn't Mr Corp himself, how are you buddy...? GOOD good.. Well then I'm just going to ignore some of the same shit you repeat to me week after week, how I'm not cut out for this.. Riff you do know I arrived on the scene of EFNW FIRST? You do realize I'm what keeps this company together? You, you're just another mid-carder. I've got NOTHING to prove in this match. I've already beat some of the best, but YOUUU really do think that if I beat you that will prove anything?! I don't care if I lose to you, I will always be better, and a single 'L' in the column won't change anything.."

He tilts his head and gives a menacing grin

"I've got you Riff.. right where I want you.. like I SAID throw in any stipulation you want and I will STILLLLLL...come out victorious, because that's in my nature. It's what I was born to do, is win. Over the past few years I've been able to change myself, physically and mentally, and I'm more then ready to whoop your ass any day of the week, hell we could go at it now but I'm going to settle this verbally and in a civil manner like the gentleman I am.."

He twirls the ace of spades card in his hand

"Riff you're failing the test I'm handing out to you.. YOU ARE FAILING to realize the messages being posted on your Facebook page, and the tweets being sent to you.. I don't care HOW MANY refs are looking, hell I don't care if I take a shotgun and peg one in the center of his SKULL, I WANTT YOU IN THE RING WITH ME RIFF! The more you gloat, the more you come down week after week wanting a shot, I accept time and timeee again. It's funny how you think you're the chosen one, when you win that crappy piece of shit sitting on your shoulder. It's funny how people look up to you, it's funny how you have a personal video-taper tracking your every move and putting it up on that cute little website you have...IT's ALLL FUNNNYYYY.. Riff I'm coming for you.."

He goes eye to eye with him, toe to toe, and whispers near his ear

"And it won't be pretty.."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Dressed in a pinstriped suit with a solid gold Rolex watch and some other fancy shit, fuckin Gordon Winter arrives by way of limo
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Angel Rodriguez is in his locker room, going over some last minute strategy before his EFNW World title match, Victor Elias guarding the door.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm

#1 - Who will win P2P? Neville or Casey
#2 - Who will the final four be? Neville, Casey, Twister, Shore
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Jones
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Riff
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Twister
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Casey
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Judgement or Toolbag Taylor
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

#1 - Who will win P2P? Omega
#2 - Who will the final four be? Omega, Surge, Casey and Neville
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Casey
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Nova
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Surge
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Surge
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Surge
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Jarrett Calloway
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:41 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Casey blankly stares at him for a moment before finally replying.

"Thats adorable, I remember when I was ten years of age and used the word freaking instead of fucking.."

Casey continues on with his blank stare.

"But I digress, alot of people see me winning. In that case, alot of people are right. The only man who poses a threat to me tonight is Neville. Not you."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:51 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Casey blankly stares at him for a moment before finally replying.

"Thats adorable, I remember when I was ten years of age and used the word freaking instead of fucking.."

Casey continues on with his blank stare.

"But I digress, alot of people see me winning. In that case, alot of people are right. The only man who poses a threat to me tonight is Neville. Not you."
Omega: I only said freaking because I know what words can do. Now, if you underestimate me, you'll end up in a world of pain. You see, I'm not the typical big man in wrestling nowadays, I don't talk a big game only to be humiliated, I talk a big game and fight a winning match.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Casey blankly stares at him for a moment before finally replying.

"Thats adorable, I remember when I was ten years of age and used the word freaking instead of fucking.."

Casey continues on with his blank stare.

"But I digress, alot of people see me winning. In that case, alot of people are right. The only man who poses a threat to me tonight is Neville. Not you."
Omega: I only said freaking because I know what words can do. Now, if you underestimate me, you'll end up in a world of pain. You see, I'm not the typical big man in wrestling nowadays, I don't talk a big game only to be humiliated, I talk a big game and fight a winning match.
Casey can't help but grin.

"Oh trust me I'm not dumb. I'm not going to take you lightly. I just know for a fact that though you are indeed a good competitor and a force to be reckoned with you aren't a threat to me. But do remember last time you tried talking shit, you were on the receiving end of a beating from me and Surge.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:04 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Casey blankly stares at him for a moment before finally replying.

"Thats adorable, I remember when I was ten years of age and used the word freaking instead of fucking.."

Casey continues on with his blank stare.

"But I digress, alot of people see me winning. In that case, alot of people are right. The only man who poses a threat to me tonight is Neville. Not you."
Omega: I only said freaking because I know what words can do. Now, if you underestimate me, you'll end up in a world of pain. You see, I'm not the typical big man in wrestling nowadays, I don't talk a big game only to be humiliated, I talk a big game and fight a winning match.
Casey can't help but grin.

"Oh trust me I'm not dumb. I'm not going to take you lightly. I just know for a fact that though you are indeed a good competitor and a force to be reckoned with you aren't a threat to me. But do remember last time you tried talking shit, you were on the receiving end of a beating from me and Surge.
Omega: And while you go on with that just remember who just recently pinned Surge. We may not even meet in the match, we might. Either way I'm winning that match.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey is backstage talking to a few crew members, learning that most of the predictions have him winning the P2P Rumble. he seems surprised and with a grin on his face he smirks and says:

"Damn. could you imagine that? Being a dual-company world champion? Damn near unheard of.."

He continues to talk to them until he notices _________ approaching the circle of him and the crew members.
Casey sees Omega walking towards the group. Omega stops on front of Casey and stares him down.

Omega: You may think you're gonna win, but I know I'm gonna win. It's because I'm freaking Omega.
Casey blankly stares at him for a moment before finally replying.

"Thats adorable, I remember when I was ten years of age and used the word freaking instead of fucking.."

Casey continues on with his blank stare.

"But I digress, alot of people see me winning. In that case, alot of people are right. The only man who poses a threat to me tonight is Neville. Not you."
Omega: I only said freaking because I know what words can do. Now, if you underestimate me, you'll end up in a world of pain. You see, I'm not the typical big man in wrestling nowadays, I don't talk a big game only to be humiliated, I talk a big game and fight a winning match.
Casey can't help but grin.

"Oh trust me I'm not dumb. I'm not going to take you lightly. I just know for a fact that though you are indeed a good competitor and a force to be reckoned with you aren't a threat to me. But do remember last time you tried talking shit, you were on the receiving end of a beating from me and Surge.
Omega: And while you go on with that just remember who just recently pinned Surge. We may not even meet in the match, we might. Either way I'm winning that match.
"Think what you want big man, we will see soon who's right and whos wrong."

He nodded at the crew members and got in Omega's face.

"But until then you should fear that the nightmare among men is going into P 2 P a fighting man and won't be taken out with out a brawl."

Casey smirks and then heads off down the hall, he grabs his ECCW Heavyweight Championship off of a nearby crate and straps it around his waist as he walks off. Since Kayfabe doesn't exist between ECCW and EFNW and Casey is just fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

nova wrote:
RifRad wrote:
nova wrote:


A huge flash of LIGHT emerges from the entrance way on the stage, and the fans are blinded by it. Alex Nova emerges from the flash of light and after it clears it shows his face, as he is wearing two contact lenses, A pure white lens in his left eye, and a black one on the right eye. He walks down the ramp the same way, with the Revolution title on his shoulder, he stops for a moment and looks at a sign near-by that says Riff will beat Nova.. he chuckles and hands the man an Ace of Spades card, and just raises a finer and points it at his title. He walks down the ramp, and the man is confused, because he's retarded and doesn't know what that means. Nova walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring and demands a mic.

"I'm ALIVEEE, I'm alive and ready and boy am I hungry. I'm hungry to take out RIFF RADLEY, and make it clear who the most dominant superstar is in the history of EFNW, I will do things to Riff that I have not yet tried to do. I will put my career on the line in this match..."

He pauses after that sentence and whispers into the mic just enough so the crowd can hear it..

"Not literally but you know what I mean..?"

He nods and adjusts his title

"No, I will put on one hell of a show, and by the end of the night, ONE OF US, will come out victorious, and to be completely honest not even I know how this one will pan out. I'm sorry Riff, but last week you cut a cute little promo, and I wasn't even in the building, how embarrassing I had some papers to sign, to make the match official, else we wouldn't even have this match, so be grateful.. now that I am here, let us TALK. Let's cut some heat into this, before the big event huh? As you can see, I'm not acting the same, I have different theme music, little dark and eerie =, and I've added these contact lenses simply to throw you off, because that's what I do, I like to get inside your head Riff, I play YOU like a violin, and let's be honest that music you have is quite elegant, and can intimidate Surge for Christ sake. Lets get back onto topic shall we? Our match at the PPV will be a Nowhere to hide match, and you know it's no surprise they're looking for ANY match or ANY stipulation to add to the mix, to see how well I can handle it, or whether I will come out on top or not.. it's all a big game for them. They are testing me throwing all these obstacles in my way, seeing if I can avoid them, sort of when you take ants for example, and spray them in water and see if they can swim... so in this game, I'M the ant, and whoever is controlling this show is the boy spraying the water. I don't care what people say about me, no words will put me down, or even stop me from jumping over these so called 'obstacles'. Riffs hard effort to try and knock me off the mountain is coming to a halt. His dreams about capturing every title, now that he's won the prized international title..has also come to an abrupt HALT. I don't NEED titles to prove I'm the better man. I know I'm EFNWs rising star, and I'm almost to the point of my career where I can say "I'm ready for anything.." ALMOST. The only thing that stands in my way is Riff Radley.. "

He raises his head and chuckles menacingly

"I DON'T KNOWWWW, what your problem is with me Riff, you're like an annoying mosquito on a hot summer night, that won't get the hell off my arm, and then more It sucks, the more I want to slap it silly.. You my friend are like a leech that is stuck on my arm, a worthless, slimy, disgusting, no good leech that WANTS but cannot GET. EFNW is indeed my birth ground, it's where I opened my wings and began to fly, and then a guy named Riff Radley walks in like he owns the place and wants TO TAKE TAKE TAKEEEE............but cannot GET. See Riff, there are a lot of people who think you can do it.. they think that you have what it takes to shut my mouth up. But when you beat me in a match, it doesn't shut me up. I come back. When you pin me I come back. When you 'end my career' I COME BACK. I will always be here.. that is unless.........You kill me. But that's not going to happen is it? IS IT?! Cause if you kill me, you go to jail, and you know who wins the battle after you've gone to jail?? That's right, Alex Nova. At that point I have worked my way into your head that you could not take it anymore, and I won. That's what's going to happen possibly tonight if you drop your guard Riff. If you turn your back on the bull you receive the horns, in a place that will not be too pleasant. Do I intimidate you Riff?.. where are ya boy? I want to see the look on your face like it always is.. you're bound to come stomping out here to that elegant but 'scary' music with the violins trying to INSULT ME, but it won't work. You see I have this special power that you don't have,. I'm a little bit smarter.. you see, I can take criticism. I don't care about you.. I don't care what in gods name you've accomplished in the past, I don't care what title you hold now.. the fact of the matter is; I'm BETTER THAN YOU."

The crowd boo's at Alex and he nods and paces back an fourth in the ring


" HISSSSSSSS HISSSS HIISSSS I'm like a freakin snake Riff, you know?! I can be deadly, and I can be gentle. Tonight, I'm a Fuckkiin Rattlesnake. You come close, you are bound to get hit with my poison, and you are sure as hell bound to crumble to the ground and get hurt. Just a heads up, I'm not the one who pays for your medical bill, so it's your choice whether you still want to continue in this match or not, and I don't blame you if you walk down that path of stupidity and bring your friend George so he can follow your shadow, while you control him like Gepetto and he walks around like Pinocchio his nose turn upright and shoved so far up your ass you don't know what you're doing. Let's make things a little bit interesting shall we? Now.. my girlfriend Zoey is not booked in a match, and hasn't for a while so, here's the deal, you bring your good friend George, and I bring Zoey.. so the playing field is even. ORRRR you can decline every preposition I make, and be such a douche like you always are and go on with the advantage.....YES YES YES... I'm going to do just that. Go ahead.. bring George, and I'll come down by myself, against you, and quite possibly a turning point when George stumbles down to the ring.. real threat. In case you're not familiar with my work, I am a master in extreme matches. In the past I've put on a world of hurt for every opponent that has tried to take me out the same way you're doing..."

Alex lowers the mic, and leans against the ropes while twirling the card in his hand


"Riff my friend,, your time is almost up, and soon you will join the many superstars who have also tried to do what you're trying to do.. and I will enjoy putting a beating on you in front of MILLIONS of people watching. Doesn't matter if the odds are stacked against me.. but I will find a way to prevail and I guarantee IT..."

*Riff can interfere if he wishes.....*




*And of course, that oh so dreaded violin begins to give it's creepy notes to the ears of the crowd and to Nova himself. Riff walks out grinning from ear to ear, International title over his shoulder, mic in hand, George evidently absent. Like they have everytime, the crowd cheers for Riff, their savior from the crazziness that is Alex Nova. Riff stands there, smiling at Alex in the ring, as he brings the mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"Oh Alex! Alex, Alex, Alex... You've said it again and again that you're in my head. But you're not. The very fact that you're out here today shows that it's exactly the opposite. The very fact that you've got a new gimmick shows that you're afraid, that I'm rooted in your head worse than Cyrus was. You're afraid of my entrance music, you say that you're scaring me when I'm that frightening little mosquito that just won't go away. Its as if I'm eating away at your soul, because you know everything I say is true. You just can't get it right. You do realize that Pinocchio wasn't controlled by Gepetto, right? That's the whole idea of the story, Pinocchio isn't controlled by strings, he only goes to Gepetto because he was his creator. He respects him."

*Riff shifts a little on stage.*

Riff Radley
"As you can see, George isn't down here with me right now. That is of his own accord. He can come down here and film if he wants to. The only thing that makes him come down here almost every night is his job and his respect for me. That's the only reason. I don't see anyone else doing that for you except for your girlfriend. And she's probably only around because you can give her some benefits in this company, not in bed."

*Riff shifts again, thinking a little.*

Riff Radley
"I expect George will be at my match so yes, Alex, you can bring the Novette. But remember, you have ten referees watching. If you do anything, you'll lose and I'll get my shot... And just for future reference, I came up with the stipulation, Nova, not management. This is all me, I'm putting you to the test. I'm seeing if you deserve to be with the big dogs. Everybody is watching, Alex. Time to face your facts."

*Riff lowers the mic to await a response.*

Nova chuckles and nods his head raising the mic to his lips

"Well if it isn't Mr Corp himself, how are you buddy...? GOOD good.. Well then I'm just going to ignore some of the same shit you repeat to me week after week, how I'm not cut out for this.. Riff you do know I arrived on the scene of EFNW FIRST? You do realize I'm what keeps this company together? You, you're just another mid-carder. I've got NOTHING to prove in this match. I've already beat some of the best, but YOUUU really do think that if I beat you that will prove anything?! I don't care if I lose to you, I will always be better, and a single 'L' in the column won't change anything.."

He tilts his head and gives a menacing grin

"I've got you Riff.. right where I want you.. like I SAID throw in any stipulation you want and I will STILLLLLL...come out victorious, because that's in my nature. It's what I was born to do, is win. Over the past few years I've been able to change myself, physically and mentally, and I'm more then ready to whoop your ass any day of the week, hell we could go at it now but I'm going to settle this verbally and in a civil manner like the gentleman I am.."

He twirls the ace of spades card in his hand

"Riff you're failing the test I'm handing out to you.. YOU ARE FAILING to realize the messages being posted on your Facebook page, and the tweets being sent to you.. I don't care HOW MANY refs are looking, hell I don't care if I take a shotgun and peg one in the center of his SKULL, I WANTT YOU IN THE RING WITH ME RIFF! The more you gloat, the more you come down week after week wanting a shot, I accept time and timeee again. It's funny how you think you're the chosen one, when you win that crappy piece of shit sitting on your shoulder. It's funny how people look up to you, it's funny how you have a personal video-taper tracking your every move and putting it up on that cute little website you have...IT's ALLL FUNNNYYYY.. Riff I'm coming for you.."

He goes eye to eye with him, toe to toe, and whispers near his ear

"And it won't be pretty.."

Riff Radley
"And you blame me for coming out and being repetitive! Jesus, would you listen to yourself for once Nova? Not only are you paradoxical as shit, but you're wrong! If I'm such a no name, then you should be able to beat me. If you can't, you'd better be scared shitless because that would drag your name through the dirt. You better hope I'm not a no name, jobber. I don't care when you got here in EFNW, the point is, I'm here now. I'm here and I'm a threat. Yeah, great, it's just a mid-card title, but a mid-card title can mean so much more depending on who is fighting for it and what their reason is. You have something to prove Nova. I have something to prove."

*Riff pauses and shifts his title to his other shoulder.*

Riff Radley
"Right now, you have no reason to be in the main event. You have no reason to be World Champ. You need to prove that you have what it takes. I need to do the same thing, but that's not to say that that Revolution Title means anything less to me than it should. I've convinced myself that I need to change. I lost everything. Now, I'm looking for Redemption and Revolution and there is no way I can move on until I hold that title. I don't care if I lose this in the process, I have put myself to the task of taking that championship to change myself and I'm not going to give up. If you want to know what's funny, look in a mirror. Changed eye color and an Ace of Spades card. Wow. How is that any different from your mask?"

*Riff extends a hand to his side.*

Riff Radley
"You're trying to change who you are Nova, but you're taking the wrong path. You're focusing on who you were and the past. Who you want to be and the future. How about you focus on who you are and the present? Stop trying to be someone you're not. You're Alex Nova, not some Joker freak with different eyes. All of these 'tests' or 'messages'? You aren't the next Cyrus Black, Alex. You can't just start trying to play mind games, you don't know how. You embarass yourself coming out here and saying that you're coming for me."

*Alex seems like he's gonna say something, but Riff continues and points to himself.*

Riff Radley
"I'm the challenger, you numbskull. Not you. I'm coming for *Points at Nova.* you and that title. I'm going to leave you breathless and in the dust and you're not going to know what happened because you were to blind to see what was bound to happen. You have no reason to hold this title. You didn't undergo change to earn it. You hardly did anything to earn it. You lost to Cyrus and the next day, you got a match for that title. It's about time you took a break and learned a thing or two."

*He just looks at Nova. His expression incredibly intricate, showing sorrow, anger, longing, and determination.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3141
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Aight, so Imma have the main PtP show up today, and the actual PtP match up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What the bloody hell is it?
» HELL ON WHEELS '08 June 28th in Ohio
» One hell of a buy!
» They blew it up! God damn them all to hell!
» Velodrome event: Sprint. What the hell?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: