The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling R

Go down 
+3
Jericho
Harold
AfganisDan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 am

Jericho wrote:
Pro Wrestling R Review
~I’d just like to say, I love the gradual build PWR has had from bingo hall to cult like following, great work.
~A squash match, not much to say, I find it odd you’d open with a squash though, not exactly something which I imagine would get the crowd pumped for the night.
~I’m a fan of Willie Mack tho and you done a fine job booking him.
~Interesting segment there, I look forward to seeing how it unfolds.
~Was kind of pulling for Lynn, but a good momentum builder for MVP, I still dislike Tarver.
~That was a good segment, I was genuinely surprised to see Marty Scurll join Prazak and co. Glad to see Sabre how his own for a little while, makes him seem like a genuine threat to their plans.
~No surprise to see Matt Cross win with the recent heel turn and the aligning with Prazak. I thought maybe Teddy Hart would have made an appearance but I guess the attack from Prazak and co really had an effect.
~I was definitely expecting a segment before the main-event. No in ring promo and only a handful of backstage segments, gotta love some trash talking Danny.
~Not surprised to see the heels win, they do have Keith Walker after all. Incredible main-event, well done.
~Great way to end the show, this should truly be an incredible storyline.

The show was a little underwhelming Dan and I’m a bit disappointed that I’ve chosen this one to review seeing as they’re usually pretty tip tops. I feel that if I went to this show in real life I’d be pretty disappointed in what I saw, aside from the main-event. The matches prior to the main-event came across as pointless and that fact that that only one face won, and he was a man on debut, would leave me feeling a little robbed, ya know?

I think PWR would benefit at this stage from earning a larger time slot. I think with more than an hour you’d have more to work with and could add more story development. More than two segments would have been nice especially seeing as only one had dialogue.

That said the main-event was great and the brawl which followed got me excited for what the outcome will be and will definitely keep me reading. Overall I’d rate the show a 4 out of 10. I’m not sure if you were tight for time this week but this show just didn’t come across as well as they usually do, I expect you to bounce back strong next week man.

Thanks for the review Jake And Unfortunately I would have to agree with you about this show not being my best one. If am honest I didn't have the best amount of time to do this one. I think it was due to the rush of the PPV and show last week taking a little longer then I expected. If I am honest I am currently in the process of doing longer shows. Going from an hour to maybe 2. So there will be a few more matches and segments. With this show I sort of realise now that I did make a mistake in only putting one face over for the win(and that match was a squash). But the main reasoning I had for doing it was to basically build towards the upcoming storyline with the Dibiase/Prazak Regime. I am glad the Main Event(Which I am in full agreement needed a segment or something earlier in the show) and the ending of the show come off well. Also glad that the Scurll Heel turn come off well. My Next show should definitely be an improvement on this one. Thanks again for the review.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 pm

News from last show

~ The local who faced Willie Mack. Was in fact ECW Alumni James Maritato. PWR have been looking into signing Maritato for a little while. Possibly with Tag Team Partner Tony Mamaluke.

~ John Walters suffered a few cracked ribs in his match with Matt Cross. Walters is not expected to miss any ring time because of this injury.

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Pro Wrestling R has confirmed their next Pay Per View. Rise of the Phoenix will be held in the Arena Mexico in Mexico city. The date for the show has been confirmed as May 6th.

Confirmed so far

Keith Walker vs Low Ki for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship

The Debut of Aero Star
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Aero_Star

Earlier today. The debut of Aero Star was set for May 6th at the Rise of the Phoenix Pay Per View. Which will be held in the Arena Mexico in Mexico city. Holding back Aero Star's debut until the PPV is considered a big risk by many as PWR will be touring Mexico starting the week of the PPV and for two weeks afterwards. Some feel Aero Star should debut at least on the show before the PPV but management is assured that despite this being a risk it will more then pay off.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

PWR.Com Exclusive

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Brian_Kendrick20

''This week you all get to witness something very special. The Pro Wrestling R debut of 'The Man with the Plan' Brian Kendrick. My debut will be unlike anything you have ever seen in your life. You will see the best wrestler in the world with the baddest attitude. As for my opponent 'Hurricane' John Walters. I can only advise him to do one thing. Quit, Because he does not want to have to face any of this. I am the premier talent and was signed to be a big deal. A guy like John Walters should not be cleaning my shoes let alone competing with me in my debut. As to you people. Do not have any false perceptions on me based on what you have seen in the past. I am no Stoner. I am not a white trash rapper. I am not a 'wizard' nor am I a classical music entusiast. What I am is simple. I am a man with a plan and my Plan involves having a title belt around my waist. PWR be ready as Brian Kendrick debuts this week.''
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 pm

PWR Newswire

~ Confirmed matches for this weeks show are as followed

Bobby Fish vs Willie Mack

Brian Kendrick vs John Walters

Also confirmed is a Pick your Poison series between Low Ki and Keith Walker in which both men will select the others opponent.

~ With PWR Looking to strenghten their tag team division. Management has been looking into the duo of Arik Cannon and Pinky Sanchez. Universally known as the Dirty Ugly F****. Management feels both men have interesting looks and their brawling style will make them stand out in the division. However one thing for sure is they will under go a name change should they sign with PWR. Due to Sky One officials not allowing the use of the word f***

~ Speaking of censorship. Willie Mack's finishing move My **** Xplodes has also been changed. Instead it shall be reffered to by it's Initials the MDX.

~ PWR has as of late been looking into signing of brothers Reid and David Flair. The feeling is PWR wants to use their name to draw some awareness to the brand but is also subtly making moves to get Ric Flair to make an appearance at some stage down the line.

~ On the next show rumours are circling that. PWR will debut an announce team. The play by play announce is already set as Todd Grisham who has worked with PWR since the start. However it is the colour commentator that has raised a few eyebrows as PWR has in fact signed on Scott Steiner to give commentary.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:44 pm

''The Angry German' Ulf Herman is coming'
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 am

Pro Wrestling R live on Sky One

From the Don Haskins Center in El Paso Texas

Attendance - 1470 fans

Dark Match: Aeroform beat Chavo Guerrero and Shawn Davari
Lyndon Pinned Chavo following a Crane Kick

Dark Match ll: Uhaa Nation( W/ Prince Nana) defeated Jack Evans
Nation got the win following the Nation Combination

[As Run this Town by Jay Z opens the show. The packed crowd can be heard cheering loudly with a loud PWR chant being audible. On the big Screen a Highlight video of last weeks show airs mainly displaying the brawl what closed the show. As the finishing touches are made to the ring. We cut to an announcers Table at ringside. Todd Grisham is sitting behind the Table with Scott Steiner!]

Todd: Hello everybody and welcome to Pro Wrestling R. My name is Todd Grisham and sitting next to me is a man who needs no introduction.

[Before Grisham can continue he is cut off by Steiner]

Scott: But your going to give me one anyway. Otherwise I am gonna pop you.

Todd: As I was saying sitting next to me is a man who needs no introduction. But I will give him one anyway. Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner.

Scott: Thank you Todd. Now I have to say by the sounds of it we have a great show tonight on Pro Wrestling Q.

Todd: R

Scott: Yeah Pro Wrestling R. That's what I said. Now instead of going on about what I am saying. Let's go on about the two guys in the ring. They are terrible wrestlers I mean what the hell are they doing?

[A moment of uncomfortable silence can be heard.]

Todd: They are setting up the ring Scott. Their not wrestlers.

[Scott looks a little embaressed.]

Scott: Of course I knew that. Now let's just talk about the show already. God your worse the Bischoff.

Todd: Well we have a packed show tonight. Highlighted by Two Pick your poison matches for Low Ki and Keith Walker. But kicking off the show now is a match between Willie Mack and ---

Scott: Who?

Todd: Willie Mack. You Know the guy who beat you at Poker earlier.

Scott: Oh yeah my boy. Go on Willie.

Todd: Your supposed to be Unbiased Scott.

Scott: Oh yeah.

[Todd sighs.]

Todd: let's just go to the ring.

Match One Willie Mack vs Bobby Fish

The bell rings to start the match. The two men lock up and Mack easily shoves Fish off. Fish tries to charge at Mack but he is met with a clothesline from Mack. The crowd gives Mack a decent pop as he then raises his arm in the air. Willie then hits the ropes as Fish gets to his feet and tries for a crossbody Block but Fish moves out the way and Willie hits the canvas hard. Fish then takes adavantage of the downed Mack by unleashing a stiff kick right the gut. Fish then follows up with a Stomp to the face before following up with a vicious stomp to the face. Fish then begins to stalk Mack as he gets to his feet. As Mack gets up Fish hits the ropes before hitting Mack with a nasty Flying Knee to the face. With Mack wobbled Fish follows up with a Discus Clothesline which takes Mack off of his feet.

Todd: As much as I hate to admit it. Bobby Fish has looked very impressive against Mack.

Scott: Yes he has. But I still want my Boy Willie to win. Go on Willie.

Fish starts to taunt the crowd before lifting Mack to his feet. Bobby then tries for what looks like a Fisherman Suplex but he cannot lift Mack. Willie then fires off some punches to the gut of Fish before countering with a suplex of his own. Willie then hits the ropes before catching Fish with a huge running dropkick. The crowd roars at the big man flying like that. Mack then follows up with a scoop slam on Fish before hitting the ropes and landing a running senton splash on Fish. Mack then makes the cover but Fish kicks out at two. Mack then waits for Fish to get to his feet before hitting him with a huge Pimpslap. Mack then whips Fish into the turnbuckle before hitting him with the MDX. As Fsh staggers out from the corner Willie spins him round and kicks him in the gut before nailing the Chocolate Thunder Bomb. Mack then hooks the leg for the pin. One...Two....Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match Willie Mack.

[As the crowd gives Mack a decent pop. He raises his arm in the air. Mack once again tries to chat up Lacey as the crowd cheers. After not having any luck again. Willie leaves the ring before slowly making his way backstage.]

Todd; That was a big win for Willie Mack. I mean you can't take anything away from Bobby Fish as he truly gave his all.

Scott: I mean yeah. You could even say Fish gave his Heart and Sole out there tonight.

[Todd again sighs]

Todd: Was that a fish joke? Know what don't answer that. Fans we are going to go backstage now. Where I am told we are going to hear a few words from Jerry Lynn.

~~~~~~~~~

[In the locker room area. Jerry Lynn can be seen sitting down on a chair as he tapes up his wrists.]

'You know last week I was in a match with Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP. Now I have never faced him before in the ring but I did have great respect for him as a talent from what I had seen in the past. I figured together we could steal the show. In the end however the only thing stolen was the victory. As MVP's Thug like associate Tyson Tarver cheapshotted me. Allowing MVP to score a tainted win. Now normally I would blame the Organ Grinder. Not the Monkey. But like I said. I respect MVP. No matter what he has done. And no matter how he won last week. MVP is arguably one of the best talents in Pro Wrestling R. He is also arguably one of the most charismatic Wrestlers around. On the other hand. I do not respect you Tyson Tarver. I really don't. All I see is a One Dimensional competitor. You have one Big punch going for you in matches and not alot else. Now I may be wrong Tyson but that is my Opinion and after all my years in the business I am entitled to that opinion. But I tell you what Tyson. I am going to give you a chance. Next week I propose that you Tyson Tarver face me in a match. Now before you ask what is the catch. Why would I give you this oppourtunity. Tyson it is simple. I want my redemption. You cost me my match and I want a shot at kicking your ass. So you got two options. Prove yourself and face me next week or Back out prove your nothing more then a Chicken ****. The Decision is yours Tyson.'

[Lynn then gets up from his chair before leaving the locker room. Some of the crowd are buzzing as to whether Tarver will accept the challenge. We then cut to a commmercial Break.]

~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~

[As We come back from the Commercial. Instead of going straight back to the ring. Instead we are taken to the office of Brett Dibiase and Dave Prazak. Sitting behind a desk in the office is Brett Dibiase.]

'Good evening all. Now for those of you who do not know. My Name is Brett Dibiase and I am one half of the partnership in charge of Pro Wrestling R. See as of late everyone in Wrestling is talking about their respective Eras. Well in Pro Wrestling R there has been no End of an Era or Dawn of a New one. Instead their is a New Regime. The Prazak/Dibiase Regime.'

[Dibiase smiles as the live Crowd boos.]

'Now then in Two weeks time. We shall be having a Pay Per View. Rise of the Phoenix. The first PPV under the Prazak/Dibiase Regime. Now so far there has only been one match confirmed for the Pay Per View and that is Low Ki vs Keith Walker. However right now. I am about to announce Two new matches for the Pay Per View. See following the last show it occured to me that these two men still have unfinished business. So At Rise of the Phoenix we shall get the rematch. As Marty Scurll takes on Zach Sabre Jr.'

[There is a decent pop from the live crowd]

'However this will not just be a One on One match like their previous contest. No instead these two men will meet in a I Quit Match.'

[The crowd erupts in cheers for this announcement.]

'Now as for the other match I am going to announce. Tried and tested knowledge in wrestling is should a wrestler pin a Champion in a non title match. He shall recieve a title match. Well if I am correct Shane Helms did defeat Prince Devitt last week. So at Rise of the Phoenix it is my pleasure to announce that Prince Devitt will be defending his Pure Championship against Shane Helms.'

[The crowd give this announcement a mixed response.]

'Now that brings me to tonight. See from my understanding. Colt Cabana and Homicide. Two Long time rivals. Have put their differences aside to form a tag team. Now I have got it on good word that these two men are aspiring to recieve a Tag team Title shot so tonight I am going to give them that chance. See Colt Cabana and Homicide. Tonight you will be teaming up to face Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov. The team that wins that match will become the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Titles and will get their title shot at Rise of the Phoenix. So good luck Colt and Homicide. Because your going to need it.'

[Dibiase smirks cockily before turning round in his chair so his back is facing the camera. We then cut back to ringside as the crowd are buzzing from some of the announcements.]

~~~~~~~~

[As We go back to the ring. Jay Z and Linkin Park's 'Encroe begins to play. The live crowd begins to boo as 'The American Adonis' Chris Mordetzky slowly walks out from the back. As Chris makes his way down to the ring it is noticeable that there is a chair set up inside the ring. Once in the ring Mordetzky is handed a microphone.]

'My name is Chris Mordetzky and I am the American Adonis. Now I am here tonight to give one of you fans the chance to win this.'

[Mordetzky reaches into his boot and pulls out a wad of cash.]

'In my hands right now is $2000. Now all you have to do is sit in this chair. Allow me to apply the Adonis Lock and then try and escape it. Should you escape then the money is all yours. So do we have any takers?'

[Mordetzky hands the money to the ref for safe keeping before looking into the crowd. There are a few people willing to try and Chris quickly selects a fan. The fan is dressed in a PWR T-Shirt and Jeans. As security help him over the rail. Some in the crowd give him a few cheers. As the fan gets in the ring Chris shakes his hand.]

{Chris}
'First of all I want to say congratulations on being the lucky fan. So before we start what is your name?'

{Fan}
'My name is Vince Durling and I am from el paso Texas.'

[Obviously he recieves a cheap little pop from his local crowd.]

{Chris}
'Well Vince. Are you ready to start?'

[Vince nods his head.]

{Chris}
'OK then take your seat.'

[Vince sits on the chair and raises his arms in the air. The referee then gives the command and Mordetzky locks in the Adonis Lock. Mordetzky then easily lifts Durling out the chair and begins swinging him round and round in the hold. Durling quickly begins to fade as he drops to his knees. The ref checks the arm of Durling and it drops. Mordetzky then release the hold throwing Durling face first into the mat. As the crowd boos. Mordetzky then grabs the Microphone and places his foot on Vince's back.]

{Chris}
'Well there you go. Vince Durling from Texas could not break the hold. So he does not get the money. Maybe next week. I will find someone who gives me more of a challenge.'

[Chris then takes his money back from the ref before dropping the microphone. The crowd is booing loudly as Mordetzky then leaves the ring and walks backstage as the ref begins to check on Durling. We then cut to a commercial as the crowd keeps on booing.]

~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Colt Cabana and Homicide vs Alex Koslov and Jimmy Rave

As the bell rings to start the match. It is Colt Cabana who starts out for his team and Alex Koslov who starts put for his team. Colt and Koslov tie up and Alex quickly wrenches on Colt's arm. Colt counters and applies a wrist lock on Alex. Koslov tries to snapmare Coolt over but Colt spins him round and lifts Alex on his shoulders for a Fireman's carry. Colt then spins round for an Airplane Spin. After multiple revolutions on the spin. Colt lets Alex back on his feet. Koslov staggers round all dizzy before Colt catches him with a Bionic Elbow. Colt then follows up with a heart punch on Koslov before tagging out to Homicide. Homicide gets in the ring and begins throwing a series of lefts and rights at Koslov. Homicide then attempts a Gringo Stunner but Koslov pops him in the ribs before hitting a Russian Leg Sweep.

Scott: Now that was a smart move there. By the Russian Guy.

Todd: You mean Alex Koslov?

Scott: Oh shut up Todd. Anyway now if he can make a tag that would be a great turning point for this match. Trust me I would know being a Tag Team Expert.

Koslov then tags out to Rave. Rave quickly hops in the ring and catches Homicide with a swinging Neckbreaker. Jimmy then follows up with a Knee Drop. Rave then drags Homicide to his feet and performs a snapmare before hitting the ropes. Rave then hits the Doppler Effect on Homicide before making a cover for a quick 2. The crowd slowly begins to get behind Homicide as Rave tags out to Koslov. Koslov and Rave hit a quickly Double DDT on Homicide before Koslov again tries for a cover. Homicide barely kicks out at two as Colt tries to get the fans to rally behind him from the apron. Koslov then grabs Homicide and sets him up for a Death Valley Driver. Homicide fires off some elbows to the head of Koslov before dropping behind him. Homicide then catches Koslov with a desperation Exploder Suplex. Both men then begin a slow crawl to their respective corners.

Todd: Both these teams have looked extremely impressive in this match.

Scott: Well so they should. They are competing for a chance to become Tag Team Champions. After this match they will be one win away from achieving that goal.

Homicide tags out to Colt and Koslov tags Jimmy. Jimmy and Colt meet in the center of the ring and begin trading strikes. Rave starts to get the better of Colt before attempting to send Colt into the ropes but Cabana counters and sends Rave into the ropes. as Rave bounces off the ropes he is met with a Flying Asshole from Cabana. Colt then follows up with an Eat Defeat on Rave before setting him up for the Colt 45. The crowd cheers as Cabana looks set to hit his finish when Rave drops behind. Jimmy then hits the ropes and catches Cabana with a Gravity Killer. Rave then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two....Cabana Kicks out! As a frustrated Rave gets to his feet he starts arguing with the referee. Rave then sets Colt up for the Greetings from Ghana but Colt backdrops him. Cabana then hits Rave with the Colt 45 to the roar of the crowd. Colt then makes a cover. One...Two....Alex Koslov breaks up the fall.

Todd: Oh come on. Colt had the match won and Alex Koslov illegaly interferred to break up the cover.

Scott: That is the nature of the game Todd. If you ever wrestled you would have known that. That was a great move by Alex Koslov. I have to say him and his tag team partner. Are in my opinion working better as a team then other two.

As Koslov argues with the referee Homicide gets in the ring and tackles him. Homicide and Koslov begin brawling before Alex ducks under a shot by Homicide before latching on a Cobra Clutch. Homicide manages to drop down and snapmare Koslov over before catching Alex in a Cross Face. At the same time Cabana locks the Billy Goat's Curse in on Rave. Both Koslov and Rave have nowhere to go. After what seems like an eternity Rave and Koslov tap.

Lacey: And the winners of the match. Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov.

[As the crowd cheers Cabana and Homicide release their submissions and begin to celebrate their hard won victory. The ref raises both men's arms in the air to more cheers. Colt and Homicide then slowly leave the ring. Backstage Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky can be seen watching the match on a monitor. Not looking that impressed.]

Todd: Now that was an impressive victory for Cabana and Homicide. Ryan and Sky had better realise that they have their work cut out for them at the Pay Per View.

Scott: Yes they had better realise that. Other wise there will be new Tag Team Champions crowned. I mean I under estimated these guys throughout the match but I wasn't competing with them. If the champs do under estimate them then we will have new Champs.

Todd: Well up next we have the eagerly anticipated debut of Brian Kendrick as he takes on John Walters.

~~~~~~~~~

Match Three: John Walters vs Brian Kendrick

As the match begins it is noticeable that Jon Walters has his ribs taped up. Kendrick targets them right away kicking Walters in the gut before following up with a knee. Kendrick then sends Walters into the ropes before hiptossing him. An arrogant Kendrick begins to taunt as the crowd boos. Brian then hits the ropes before attempting a leg lariat on Walters but John ducks under. Kendrick lands on his feet and turns round into a snap DDT. John then hits Kendrick with a clothesline before following up with a running bulldog. The crowd slowly begins to get behind Walters as he then lifts Kendrick to his feet. Walters then sends Brian into the ropes before attempting a backdrop but Kendrick stops short and hits Walters with a kick to the face. Brian then follows up with a spin kick to the ribs.

Brian again begins to taunt Walters and the crowd before slapping Walters round the face. John fires back with a big forearm blow what staggers Kendrick but as Walters goes to follows up he is met with a Kick to the ribs. Brian then hits Walters with a nasty Flatliner. Kendrick then hits the ropes and catches Walters with a running dropkick to the gut. Kendrick again taunts the crowd before lifting John to his feet. Kendrick then sets up Walters for the Sliced Bread #2 before shouting 'It's Over'. However he is pushed off face first into the turnbuckle by Walters. As Kendrick staggers back he is met with a Lungblower by John. John then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two...Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match John Walters

[As John Walters gets to his feet he raises his arms in the air. Before starting to jump about for his first PWR win. But he has to stop as his ribs are now really hurt. The crowd are exploding with cheers at the upset. John then slowly leaves the ring before walking backstage.]

Todd: What an Upset! John Walters who has been with Pro Wrestling R from day one. Never won a match. Very Much looked on as the Barry Horowitz of Pro Wrestling R. Just beat Brian Kendrick.

Scott: Now I know from what happend to me. Internal injuries are hard enough to compete with let alone win. Kendrick got very over confident. Very arrogant and he paid the price. That was a big win for Walters. Was that really his first win though?

Todd: Yes it was. I mean you hear about these stories a lot lately. Where an under dog shocks the world. Well I would hazard a guess to say that just happend again right now.

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

~ Thousand Foot Crunch - E For Extinction ~

[As E for Extinction plays over the Big Screen. The crowd are unsure how to to react. When on the big screen the following words appear. 'This is not a Revolution. This is the Resistance.' Just then Prince Devitt, Matt Hardy, John Hennigan, Johnny Gargano and El Generico walk out from the back. The crowd explodes in cheers as these members of the newly named 'Resistance' walk out from the back. As the five men get in the ring. Devitt is handed a microphone.]

{Devitt}
'After being under the ruling of the Dibiase/Prazak regime for a few weeks. After seeing the thug like mentality their members hold. Myself, Low Ki and Akira Tozawa got talking and we spoke about taking a stand. However we realised that just us Three alone. Would not be able to put an end to the Regime. So we took a page out of the regime's book and went about recruiting members to join the resistance. Now it has to be said from some guys there was some hesitance. Yet guys like Matt Hardy. Guys like John Hennigan, El Generico, Johnny Gargano, Colt Cabana and Homicide. They all said they wanted to fight without second thought. Last week I feel we accomplished just that.'

[Devitt then hands the microphone to Matt Hardy]

{Hardy}
'Now I know that hearing me say I am fighting for PWR may come off as hypocritical. Because at one stage I talked about putting an end to it myself. However last month I said I would do whatever I could to redeem myself. When I saw what happend at Upryzing. I was disgusted and I wanted to fight back. So when Devitt, Low Ki and Tozawa went round looking for guys who wanted to fight. I straight away got up and said I am in. The regime must end.'

[The crowd explode in cheers as Hardy then passes the microphone to John Hennigan.]

{Hennigan}
'Last week. We took the fight to the Regime. We proved to ourselves and the world. That the Regime is beatable. We took the fight to them and they run for the hills. So we will keep taking the fight to them. We will keep fighting for Pro Wrestling R. We will hit the Regime where it hurts at Rise of the Phoenix. Low Ki will take Keith Walker's Championship and Colt and Homicide will become the new Tag team Champions. The Resistance are going to pick the Regime apart.'

[Hennigan then hands the microphone to Johnny Gargano.]

{Gargano}
'Now if I am honest. I was actually offered a spot in the Regime. Yes they wanted me to join them. But I quickly realised that all I would be is what guys like Shawn Davari, The Sheik, Bobby Fish and Adam Pearce are doing. Because all they are is Mercinaries. They are a band of Militant thugs who just do Brett Dibiase and Dave Prazak's Bidding. Unlike them however. I do not bow down. I will not take orders. So when the Resistance asked me to fight. I said yes.'

[A yes chant begins in the crowd as Gargano passes the microphone back to Devitt]

{Devitt}
'Now I know that the Regime is backstage watching this now and I know that in particular. Shane Helms is back there smug and full of himself. But I want you to know just like the Resistance is going to beat the Regime. Shane at Rise of the Phoenix I am going to beat you.'

[The crowd cheers loudly as Devitt then drops the microphone in the ring. Devitt, Hennigan, Gargano, Generico and Hardy all then leave the ring before slowly making their way backstage.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the locker room area. The Wrestle Kingdom Champion Keith Walker can be seen getting ready for his match tonight.]

{Walker}
'Low Ki. You say it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. Well at Rise of the Phoenix. We are going to find out how false that statement is. I am going to destroy you in that ring. Tonight I get to pick your opponent and you get to pick mine. Regardless of whoever you pick. I will win decisively like I always do. As for your opponent tonight Low Ki. I wanted to give you a taste for things to come. I wanted to give you a preview for Rise of the Phoenix. So I found the most Sadistic man I could find. Sami Callihan!'

[As Sami walks into view the live crowd can be heard booing.]

{Sami}
'Tonight Low Ki. You get to experience Pain. You get to experience more pain then you could ever envision in your entire life. Tonight it is my mission to make you suffer. Tonight it is my goal to leave you in hardly any condition for Rise of the Phoenix. Low Ki I will see you in the ring. TONIGHT!'

[Walker smirks sinisterly as Sami then pushes over a few chairs on his way out of the locker room.]

{Walker}
'Good Luck tonight Low Ki. You are going to need it.'

[Walker then begins an evil laugh as the crowd boos loudly. Keith then grabs his title and places it on his shoulder before leaving the locker room. Walker then leaves the locker room as we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~

Todd: Welcome Back to Pro Wrestling R. What an announcement we heard just before the break. Keith Walker announcing that 'The New Horror' Sami Callihan would be taking on Low Ki.

Scott: That was a big announcement from the big man. Putting Low Ki against a guy who looks like he belongs in a Horror Movie.

Todd: That's Sami Callihan your talking about there Scott.

Scott: I Know that! Now let's just talk about the next match.

Todd: That's right ladies and Gentleman in our next match we will see the debut of a new talent in Pro Wrestling R. He stands Six feet tall and weighs in at 255 pounds. From 'The Dark City' he is 'The Self Professed Street King' Jon Davis.

Match Four: Jon Davis vs Local

As the bell rings. Davis extends his arm for a handshake. The local goes to shake his hand but instead Davis pulls him in with a headbutt to the face. Davis then lifts the local to his feet and hits him with a nasty clothesline what spins him in the air. The live crowd are unsure how to react as Jon does not really interact with them. Davis then drags the kid to his feet and hits a forceful Belly to Belly Suplex. As Davis then gets to his feet he looks round at the fans before looking back at his opponent. As the local slowly gets to his feet. Davis hits the ropes and hits him with the Pounce which sends the poor kid flying through the ropes and to the floor. Davis then slides under the bottom roope and lifts the kid to his feet again before dropping him with a Spinebuster outside the ring. It is clear that some in the crowd are uncomfortable watching this as Davis then rolls the kid back in the ring. The referee then rings the bell signalling that the Local can no longer continue.

Lacey: The referee has ruled that Jon Davis' opponent can no longer continue. So the winner Jon Davis.

[Jon Davis doesn't look back at his opponent as he just walks off backstage. The referee does not even get a chance to raise his arm in the air. Medics begin checking on the Local as replays air on the big screen of parts of the match.]

Todd: Now that was one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever had to sit through in my time. Jon Davis showed no remorse at the damage he just dealt in that match. Total devastation.

Scott: What got me is he didn't acknowledge the crowd or anything. He just went in there did his business and left. I tell you now a lot of people are not going to like what Jon just did. But I promise that those who don't like it will be as eager as guys like me who loved it to see what he does next. I mean he is straight up nasty. At the start of the match he fakes a handshake and headbutts the guy. He didn't have to do that yet he still did. That makes him even more impressive in my eyes.

Todd: Without a doubt Jon Davis was impressive and I am sure everyone in the locker room has taken notice.

~~~~~~~~~

[In the hallway. Low Ki can be seen throwing some kicks in the air before turning round to face the camera.]

{Ki}
'At Rise of the Phoenix. I have a huge oppourtunity. See not only am I recieving a hard earned Wrestle Kingdom Title match. But I also get the chance to put a chink in the Regime's armour. By defeating their undefeated monster and taking his title. See Keith you can mock me saying how it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. But just like many others have found out in the past. When you over look me because of my size. I am at my most dangerous. I have knocked countless big men out in the past and I will very much enjoy doing the same to you. As for tonight and me and you getting to pick each other's opponents. You made a smart choice. A sadistic brawler like Sami Callihan. He is definitely going to try his hardest to hurt me.'

[The live crowd do not really know how to react to Low Ki's last statement.]

{Ki}
'However Sami had better be ready. Because just like he is going to try and hurt me. I am going to try and hurt him. Yet I figure why is it only me who should be taken on one of the most sadistic Brawlers in Pro Wrestling R. So Keith allow me to introduce you to your opponent. Super Dragon.'

[The crowd roars as Dragon walks into view.]

{Low Ki}
'Tonight Keith in front of the whole world. Both you and Sami Callihan will be getting your asses kicked and then at Rise of the Phoenix I will be taking your title.'

[Low Ki and Dragon then walk off down the hall as we then cut back to the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~

'Aero Star is coming soon'

~~~~~~~~~

Todd: Up next is Keith Walker taking on Super Dragon. All I have to say is. Fans don't expect any headlocks in this one.

Scott: Now I have seen some great fights in my time. So I am interested to see how it is to them.

Todd: Seen some great fights! Scott I'm shocked you haven't been in any fights.

Scott: No I have been in fights. They just haven't been all that good.

Todd: Why did you lose?

[Steiner sounds quite irritated.]

Scott: No I never did lose! I beat the breaks off of em.

Todd: Well why did you say they were not all that great then?

Scott: Well I wouldn't have paid to ****** watch them.

[Grisham puts his head in his hands.]

Todd: Scott you can't use that word on TV.

Scott: What word?

Todd: The F Word

Scott: Why the **** not? I thought we was all about expression of free speech.

Todd: Yes but not on live Television. Let's just get to the match.

Match Five: Keith Walker vs Super Dragon

The bell rings to start this off and Super Dragon straight away takes the fight to Keith Walker hitting him with a series of punches and elbows. As Walker is staggered Dragon follows up with a headbutt what knocks Keith into the corner. Dragon then hits Keith with another headbutt before hitting the ropes and clotheslining Walker. Dragon then hits the ropes again and attempts another clothesline but he is met with a spear by Walker. Keith then drops an elbow drop on Dragon before following up with a knee drop. Keith then raises his arm in the air to boos from the crowd before dragging Super Dragon to his feet. Keith then goozles Dragon for a chokeslam but as he lifts him up Dragon manages to counter and hit a DDT on the big man. The crowd roars as Dragon then slowly gets to his feet. Super Dragon then hits the ropes and tries to kick Keith in the head but Walker catches his foot and pushes him back.

Keith then gets to his feet and Dragon charges at him but is met with a big boot to the shoulder. Dragon staggers back and Keith follows up with a sick boot to the face of Dragon. Keith then hits the ropes and lands a Big Splash on Dragon before hooking the leg for a cover. Dragon kicks out at 2. A frustrated Walker gets to his feet and drags Super Dragon to his feet before kicking him in the gut. Keith then sets Dragon up for a powerbomb. But Super Dragon manages to manouvre out and hits Keith with a stiff Head Kick. As the big man is wobbled Dragon follows up with a Rolling Cartwheel Kick what catches Walker right on the chin. Keith staggers back before Dragon performs a drop toehold taking the big man off his feet. Dragon then clamps on an STF on Walker. Keith starts to make his way to the ropes but Dragon cranks on Keith's neck more.

As Walker screams in pain he shockingly manages to break Dragon's grip with his hands. Keith then manages to break free completely before getting to his feet. Dragon attempts the cartwheel kick again but Keith avoids it. As Dragon gets to his feet he is met with a sick lariat from Walker. Keith then follows up with a senton on Dragon. Walker then drags Super Dragon to his feet and sends him into the ropes. Keith then catches Dragon on the rebound with a forceful Sidewalk slam. As Walker gets to his feet the crowd boos loudly. Keith then drags Dragon to his feet again and kicks him in the gut. Keith then hits Dragon with a nasty Elevated Powerbomb before hooking the leg. One....Two....Three

Lacey: And the winner of the match Keith Walker.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Keith Walker slowly gets to his feet. Walker is handed his title by the referee and raises it high in the air. The crowd's boos increase towards Keith as he pounds his chest with his arm. Keith then leaves the ring and heads backstage as the crowd keeps booing.]

Todd: Now that was a very impressive performance right there for Keith Walker.

Scott: Have to say I thought the guy in the mask was gonna win but nah the big guy was just too strong for him.

Todd: I have to agree there Scott. One of the main factors in Keith's matches is usually his ability to overwhelm people with his strength. In a way he reminds me of you.

Scott: No he does not remind you of me. I mean yes he is very strong and big but I can't see him busting out all my highflying moves.

Todd: Highflying moves? I mean I know you can do a impressive Hurrican.. Sorry Frankensteiner but I have not seen any other highflying moves.

Scott: Well I only bust out my Super Steiner 720 Splash on special occasions.

Todd: Super Steiner 720 splash really? Well today is a special occasion. It your PWR debut. So why don't you get in the ring now and show us your Steiner 720.

Scott: Well erm you see. As much as I would love to get in there and show you all how it is done. I have a thing to do.

Todd: Oh yeah what's that?

Scott: My Job. So yeah anyway. As I was saying Keith Walker looked very good. Strong young man right there. He could be champion soon.

Todd: He is Champion Scott.

Scott: I KNEW THAT TODD. Now let me do my job. Anyways. Up next we got some words from Erm... Akira Tozawa. So let's hear what he has got to say.

~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage Akira Tozawa can be seen hanging around in the Parking Lot of the arena]

{Tozawa}
(Subtitled)
'After I finished my training under the Dragon Gate Dojo. I dropped 10 matches in a row. They sent me back for further training. I was thought of as a failure. I was thought of as a Trouble Maker for my love of the nightlife. My passion for the business did not win me any friends or support from my fellow Wrestlers. I was then apart of a comedic team were our one will standout feature was gaining a lot of weight and wrestling fat. Basically I ate a lot of food. I was content but not happy in this role and swore I would progress. I then was set to tour America. However before I went I began to doubt myself as to whether I could succeed.'

[Akira pauses and takes a deep breath.]

{Tozawa}
'However one guy told me to go for it. He told me to go over to America and steal the show. His name was YAMATO. I went to America and I would like to think I impressed many despite my less then stellar reputation. On my return to Japan the first person to great me was my fellow Dragon Gate Dojo Graduate and the man I considered my best friend in Wrestling in YAMATO. He told me how many were impressed with my run and that he was very proud of me. We even teamed together on occasion. Then last year I got an invitation to join Pro Wrestling R. I heard some of the names rumoured to be apart of the brand from Chris Jericho, Joey Ryan and Sami Callihan. I was slightly hesitant at first as this was an upstart brand but with encouragement from YAMATO I went for it and in my first match I defeated Chris Jericho and won the PWR Wrestle Kingdom Championship.'

[The live crowd on reading this cheer.]

{Tozawa}
'I then went on to defeat the likes of Shawn Davari, Chris Mordetzky and Big Daddy Voodoo in the next few weeks. I also successfuly defeated the likes of Matt Hardy, Carlito and even got a rematch with my old rival Chris Hero at a live event. Then I heard some great news. Some truly great moves. My good friend YAMATO had also signed with PWR. I was the first man to greet him on his first day. I was the first man to congratulate him after his first match and I was also the first man he stabbed in the back. YAMATO we have been through thick and thin. We have over come so much in our careers. What you did at Upryzing was nothing short of Betrayal. You stabbed me right in the back and alligned yourself with the likes of Prazak and Dibiase. Where were they through all the hard times? where were they when you suffered your first losses? Nowhere. You turned on me for a group of guys who will stab you in the back. Not only have you made a huge mistake as to who you alligned yourself with but you also made a huge mistake in betraying me. Now I want my revenge.'

[The crowd cheers.]

{Tozawa}
'I trusted you. I considered you my best friend in wrestling and out. You threw it all away in the brink of a heartbeat. Now me and you are enemies and I will treat you as such. So I am demanding a match against you at Rise of the Phoenix. YAMATO you had better accept this match. Because if I do not get to take my chance at redemption at Rise of the Phoenix. I will take it when I get my next chance to take a crack at you. YAMATO I will be waiting to hear your response.'

[The crowd cheers loudly as Akira then walks out of view of the screen. The crowd are buzzing at the thought of this match before we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Todd: Now I have to say. Having Known Tozawa for a long while. That is the darkest mood I have ever seen him in.

Scott: Those kind of moods are caused by a few things. Problems between family, friends or chicks. I know a few freaks who got like that after I told them I wasn't going to use their Errrm Services anymore.

Todd: I'm sure they were Scott. Well anyways speaking of dark moods. Up next we see one of the most sinister men in PWR Sami Callihan in action as he takes on Low Ki.

Scott: Now I have wanted to see this match from when it was announced. That guy Callihan seems like a psychopath and putting him against a guy like Low Ki makes for a interesting match.

Todd: Yes it does make an interesting match. Fans don't expect any flash moves from these two. Instead expect a straight up fight. As these two are going to do everything they can to tear each other apart.

Main Event: Low Ki vs Sami Callihan

Sami does not wait for the bell to ring as he attacks Ki right before the bell. Sami starts hitting Low Ki with a series of forearm's to the face. The crowd boos loudly as Sami then screams at them to 'Shut up'. Low Ki then fires back with a chop to the chest of Callihan before following up with a stiff kick to the chest. As Sami staggers back Low Ki lands a Low Kick to Sami's leg which drops him to his knees. Low Ki then lands to kicks to the chest of Sami before following up with a kick to the head. Ki then tries for a cover but Sami kicks out at 2. As Low Ki gets to his feet he then waits for Sami to get to his knees again before meeting him with another kick to the head.

Sami drops again and Low Ki raises his arm in the air before walking over to the turnbuckle. Low Ki then climbs up to the top rope before leaping off for the Warrior's Way but Sami rolls out of the way. Low Ki manages to roll through but it appears he may have injured his knee. As Low Ki slowly gets to his feet Sami chop blocks his leg. Low Ki drops down again in pain and a sick smile appears on the face of Callihan. Sami then begins to stomp and kick away at the leg of Low Ki. The heat from the crowd magnifies as Sami then lifs Low Ki to his feet. Sami then hits the ropes and cracks Low Ki with a lariat on the rebound.

Sami then tries for a cover but Low Ki kicks out at 2. As a frustrated and angry Callihan gets to his feet. He starts to kick away at the ropes before pouncing on Low Ki repeatedly punching him in the face. Sami then grabs Low Ki by the leg and starts to again kick away at it before dropping an elbow on it. Low Ki screams out in pain as Sami then positions Low Ki's foot on the bottom rope. Sami then uses the top rope to leap up and stomp on the leg. Callihan then locks in a Cloverleaf Submission on Ki. As Low Ki screams in pain. Sami shouts out to the crowd 'I will snap him like a Wishbone'. Sami then keeps on cranking on the hold as Low Ki screams in pain.

Low Ki tries to crawl to the ropes but Sami mounts up the pressure. Low Ki manages to grab the bottom rope but Sami does not release the hold. The referee begins to count to 5 but Sami breaks it up right on 4. Sami then drags Low Ki to the center of the ring before starting to argue with the referee. As Sami argues Low Ki slowly begins to get to his feet. As Ki gets to his feet Sami slowly turns round when he is met with a headbutt to the face by Low Ki. Ki then follows up with a rolling Kick which rocks Sami as he staggers back into the turnbuckle. Low Ki slowly gets to his feet favouring his leg before hitting Sami with the Tidal Crush. Sami drops to his knees as Low Ki holds his knee in Pain.

As Sami is on his knees. Low Ki quickly clamps on the Dragon Sleeper. Ki then locks on a body scissors with his legs but does it in a way that he is pinning Sami's arms to his side. Sami has no where to go and no way to reach the ropes. The crowd erupt in cheers realising this could be the end. As Sami begins to fade Low Ki really amps up the pressure. The referee then calls for the bell as it is clear that Sami has been choked out.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Low Ki.

[As Low Ki release the hold. Sami just flops on the mat as he has been choked out. Ki then slowly gets to his feet favouring his knee. Low Ki slowly hobbles to the ropes before leaving the ring as the crowd cheers loudly. The show then closes with the image of Low Ki motioning he is the next Champion]

Todd: That was a big win for Low Ki but it appears that this match has took it's toll on him.

Scott: Now an injury to the leg is always bad but when your main offense is kicks. Your pretty much screwed. Especially when your opponent is a monster like Keith Walker.

Todd: Hopefully we can give you an update on Low Ki during the week. But as for now that is all we have time for. I'm Todd Grisham and he is Scott Steiner. And we will see you next week.

(c)Pro Wrestling R
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 am

Pro Wrestling R News

~ The fan who took part in the Adonis Lock challenge. Was infact Indy Wrestler Vin Gerard. Gerard was apparently used at the last minute for this challenge as the person they was originally going to use did not show up.

~ The Enhancement Talent who faced Jon Davis was in fact Matt Bentley. Bentley is most known for his career in TNA under the name Michael Shane.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 am

God's Gonna Cut you Down - Johnny Cash

The Official Theme Song for PWR All or Nothing

6/5/12

Confirmed Card

Keith Walker vs Low Ki for the PWR Wrestle Kingdom Championship

Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky vs Colt Cabana and Homicide for the PWR Tag Team Championships

Prince Devitt vs Shane Helms for the PWR Pure Championship

Marty Scurll vs Zach Sabre Jr - I Quit Match
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

PWR Next Show Preview

Jon Davis will be in action

Willie Mack vs the Sheik

Zach Sabre Jr and Prince Devitt vs Marty Scurll and Shane Helms

Also set to appear are

Tyson Tarver, Jerry Lynn, Chris Mordetzky, Adam Pearce, Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmilSitoci

Emil Sitoci to Pro Wrestling R?

The former Kickboxer from the Netherlands Emil Sitoci is reportedly signing with Pro Wrestling R. Trained by the likes of Chris Hero, Skayde and Mike Quackenbush. Sitoci is known for being one of the hardest strikers in wrestling. 'Untamable' Emil Sitoci is also known for his Devastating Tombstone Piledriver and Snapmare Driver. Should Sitoci sign with PWR it is expected that he will recieve a high profile push under his German Nihilist Character.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

Pro Wrestling R House Show Results

Arena Mexico Mexico City

Chavo Guerrero defeated Volador Jr

Ultimo Guerrero and Hector Garza defeated Jimmy Rave and Brent Albright

Uhaa Nation beat Sicodelico Jr

Emil Sitoci defeated Carlito

Jack Evans and Willie Mack beat Bobby Fish and Adam Pearce

Aero Star beat MVP

John Hennigan beat Akira Tozawa

Low Ki beat Homicide and Sami Callihan in a triple threat match

Critic's Review

Having just attended PWR's latest house show from Mexico. I was very impressed with how their first show in their tour came off.

Kicking off the show was a match between Volador Jr and Chavo Guerrero. Both men come from respected families in Mexico and were very over with the crowd. This was a solid opener for both men as they traded big moves and near falls. The finish of the match saw Chavo force Volador to submit with the Camel Clutch.

Match Two saw tag team action. As Hector Garza and Ultimo Guerrero took on Jimmy Rave and Brent Albright. This match was a bit so so too be honest as neither team clicked well. The finish of the match was also a bit under whelming as Garza pinned Rave following a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Match three if you can call it a match. Saw Uhaa Nation destroy Sicodelico Jr. Nation is a big man who can move very well. However it is too be seen as to whether he can keep that pace up in longer matches. Nation got the win following a Jackhammer.

The fourth match on the card saw Emil Sitoci take on Carlito. Now these two had a very good match together and towards the end produced some great near falls what really drew the fans interest. In the end Sitoci got the win following a roundhouse kick to the head.

Another Tag match was up next as Jack Evans and the super over Willie Mack took on Adam Pearce and Bobby Fish. Through out the match there were multiple chants for Willie to unlease the pimp slap on his opponents. Mack finally landed the slap on Pearce but by the sound of the crowd's reaction you would have thought he did a 450 splash. The finish of the match saw Evans pin Fish following a 630.

In the next match we saw Aero Star face MVP. Aero Star was probably one of the most cheered guys throughout the whole show. Numerous chants were heard for the young wrestler. The match was decent between both men but it was the finish what made everyone rise to their feet as Aero Star got the win following an Imploding 450.

In the co main event. John Hennigan took on Akira Tozawa. This match was by far match of the night as these two surprisingly got stiffer and stiffer with the strikes as the match went on. In a huge win for Hennigan he got the win over Tozawa following a knee strike to the head.

For the main event we got triple threat action as Low Ki took on Homicide and Sami Callihan. This was a hard hitting war from start to finish but was marred by the fact that it went a tad too long. Sami Callihan took a especially nasty move near the end in a Cop Killah/Warrior's Way Combo. The finish saw Low Ki force Homicide to tap out to the Dragon Sleeper.

Overall This was a great show. Featuring some solid matchups. I will score it 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 am

PWR News

~ Emil Sitoci has been signed under contract with Pro Wrestling R.

~ Also relating to contracts. The following superstars contracts are expiring later this month.

Brent Albright
Carlito
Jack Evans
Rhino
Rocky Romero
Teddy Hart
Tyson Tarver
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Pro Wrestling R live on Sky One

From the Arena Mexico in Mexico City

Attendance - 1500 fans Approx

Dark Match: Chavo Guerrero beat Extreme Tiger
Chavo got the win following a Frog Splash

Dark Match ll: Los Psycho Circus(Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown) beat Carlito, Rocky Romero and Shawn Davari
Monster Clown pinned Davari following a chokeslam

[As Pro Wrestling R comes to you from The Arena Mexico in Mexico City. The crowd are electric chanting for various superstars. After a brief highlight video airs from the last show. We cut to the commentary table where Todd Grisham and Scott Steiner are seated ready for the show.]

Todd:
Hello everybody and welcome to the latest edition of Pro Wrestling R. I am your host Todd Grisham and joining me at this time is Big Poppa Pump. Scott Steiner

Scott: That is correct Todd. And I have to say what a Show we have for you tonight.

Todd: Yes in our main event tonight we will see Prince Devitt and Zach Sabre Jr teaming up to face Shane Helms and Marty Scurll.

Scott: But kicking off the show right now is a rematch from last week as Brian Kendrick takes on John Walters.

Todd: Now last week Brian Kendrick underestimated John Walters which led to one of the biggest upsets in PWR History. So let's see if Kendrick changes tact this time.

Match One: Brian Kendrick vs John Walters

The bell rings to start the match. Where as Last time Kendrick looked over confident against Walters. This time he looks a lot more angry and Intense. Kendrick charges at Walters but he is countered with an Arm Drag by John. Walters then catches Kendrick with another Armdrag to the cheer of the crowd. As Kendrick gets to his feet he is met with a dropkick. A frustrated Kendrick rolls out of the ring and begins kicking away at the stairs. As Kendrick gets back in the ring Walters his the ropes and attempts a clothesline but Brian ducks under and hits Walters with a superkick.

Brian then hits the ropes and lands a running dropkick on John. As the crowd boos Kendrick then hits a running kick to the head of Walters. Brian then kicks away at the grounded Walters before dragging John to his feet. Kendrick then hits a tornado DDT on Walters before raising his arm in the air. Kendrick then motions for the Slice Bread #2 as Walters slowly staggers to his feet. Kendrick then attempts the Sliced bread but John pushes him into the turnbuckle. As Kendrick staggers back John attempts a lungblower but Brian grabs the ropes and Walters snaps back onto the mat. Kendrick then lifts a stunned Walters up and locks in a Cobra Clutch.

Walters looks like he is fading when he somehow musters up the strength to snapmare Kendrick over. As Kendrick then gets to his feet he is kicked in the gut by Walters who then hits him with the Hurricane DDT. Walters still showing signs of fatigue from his bad landing earlier from the failed lungblower. Slowly covers Kendrick. One...Two...Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match John Walters.

[The crowd explode in cheers again. As John is helped to his feet by the referee. John then raises his arm int he air celebrating his second win PWR. John then slowly leaves the ring as a shocked and distraught Kendrick gets to his knees.]

Todd: Lightning has struck twice!

Scott: No Todd it has not. See you may be under the impression that this kid Walters is no good. But he has beaten Kendrick straight up Twice now. I don't call that Luck I call it skill. Congratulations Mr Walters.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in parking lot of the arena. Jerry Lynn can be seen getting out of his car before slowly making his way into the building. However as Jerry walks in. He is stopped by a line of security guards.]

{Lynn}
'What's going on here?'

[As Lynn finishes his statement. Tyson Tarver appears behind the security guards. Lynn tries to attack him but he is held off by security.]

{Tarver}
'Jerry. You need to calm down. Someone of your age getting so worked up. Well it's just not good for you. Now I heard your little challenge last week towards me Jerry and I have been in a meeting all day with Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase about this situation.'

{Jerry}
'So that is why you got these guys here to protect you.'

[Tarver smirks]

{Tarver}
'No Jerry. They are here to protect you. But I have to ask you. Do you really want a match with me?'

{Jerry}
'Yes'

{Tyson}
'Well then. I have some good news and bad news for you Jerry. The good news is it will be me against you at Rise of the Phoenix.'

{Jerry}
'What's the bad news?'

{Tarver}
'Well as I was in my meeting earlier. With Prazak and Dibiase. I said how with what you was saying that week. This match only suits you and not myself. So I had a small little stipulation added in.'

{Jerry}
'Let me guess one of your Regime buddies is the referee or the enforcer. So you can improve your chances.'

{Tyson}
'Your incorrect there Jerry. In fact the stipulation I did have added to the match is way off from your little prediction. Instead Jerry. It was decided that when I defeat you at Rise of the Phoenix. You will be fired.'

[Jerry again tries to attack Tarver but the security are holding him back. As Lynn is held back Tarver hits him with a Big Right Hook on the chin what drops Jerry. As Lynn drops to the floor. Tarver has the security back off so he can stand over him.]

{Tyson}
'See you Sunday Jerry.'

[Tarver then slaps Lynn across the face before backing up and walking off down the hall.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

~Encore~

[As we come back from the Commercial. Jay Z and Linkin Park's Encore begins to play. The crowd boos loudly. As The 'American Adonis' Chris Mordetzky slowly walks down to the ring as a referee sets up a chair. Once in the ring Mordetzky is handed a microphone.]

{Chris}
'Now as you all know by now. My name is Chris Mordetzky and I am your American Adonis.'

[The crowd boos loudly.]

{Chris}
'Last week I presented a challenge to the world and unfortunately the poor guy who accepted failed. So if the people in El Paso Texas are not tough enough for the challenge. Let's see what the guys in Mexico can do.'

[A loud cheer can be heard from the crowd.]

{Chris}
'All you have to do. Is sit down on this chair and allow me to apply the Adonis Lock. Then all you have to do is break free. If you can break free then you win this.'

[Mordetzky reaches into the back of his boot and pulls out a wad of cash.]

{Chris}
'$3000. So do we have any takers?'

[A lot of fans raise their arms in the air. Chris looks round through the crowd before pointing someone out. One of the officials outside of the ring beckons the man to the rail before assisting him over the rail. The man is middle aged and is wearing a PWR T-Shirt and Jeans. As he gets into the ring Chris extends his arm and the two men shake hands.]

{Chris}
'Right then before we start. What's your name and where are you from?'

{Fan}
'My name is Jose Luis and I come from Guadalajara Mexico.'

[Obviously he recieves a cheap pop from the crowd.]

{Chris}
'OK then. If you would care to sit down so we can start.'

[Jose takes his seat on the chair and raises his arms in the air. Chris quickly latches on the Adonis Lock and with ease lifts Luis out of the chair. As Jose screams out in pain. Chris begins to swing him violently side to side. Jose slowly drops to his knees as Chris keeps the hold locked on. The referee finally calls a stop to the challenge as it is clear Jose is incapacitated. Chris release the hold dropping Jose straight on his face before grabbing the microphone. Chris then places his foot on the back of Jose.]

{Chris}
'So Jose Luis from Mexico could not break the Adonis Lock. Maybe next time I will find someone who presents more of a challenge.'

[Mordetzky then drops the microphone as the crowd boos. Chris then takes his money back from the referee before slowly leaving the ring. As Chris makes his way up the ramp he can be heard bragging about his unbreakable submission.]

~~~~~~~~~~

Todd: You know fair enough if you can perfect a move. But the way Chris Mordetzky brags about his Adonis Lock is terrible in my opinion. I mean yes fair play to him. He can do some damage with that move but challenging fans to try and break it is wrong.

Scott: I could break it.

Todd: Well why don't you try next time he issues the challenge.

Scott: Nah. I am not going to be one of those cliche legends who tries to steal the spotlight from these young guys. Besides I want to see if anyone else can break it other then me.

Todd: Well anyways fans up next is a one on one match between The Sheik and Scott Steiner's new best buddy Willie Mack.

Match Two: Willie Mack vs The Sheik

As the bell rings both men circle each other before trying up. Sheik tries to lock on a headlock but Willie shoves him off into the ropes with ease before catching him with a knee to the gut what spins Sheik in the air. Mack then hits the ropes and lands a big running senton on the Sheik before maing a cover. Sheiks kicks out just barely at 2. As Mack slowly gets to his feet he begins to motion for a Pimp Slap. The crowd cheers as Mack goes for the Pimp Slap but Sheik ducks under and hits Mack with a neckbreaker. Sheik then shouts at the crowd in his native tongue to more boos.

The Sheik then drags Mack to his feet and plants him with a DDT. Sheik then stands over Mack and raises his arms in the air before shockingly spitting on Mack. Sheik the does a throat slit gesture before taunting the crowd. As Mack gets to his feet behind Sheik he looks pissed. Sheik turns round and throws a punch at Mack but Mack counters it with a shot of his own. Willie then lands a few more shots on Sheik before hitting the ropes and hitting the Sheik with a running single leg dropkick. Mack then follows up with a splash on Sheik before lifting him to his feet and hitting the Chocolate Thunder Bomb. Mack then hooks the leg for a cover. One...Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Willie Mack.

[As Willie gets to his feet the crowd cheers loudly. Mack then raises his arm in the air. Mack then leaves the ring as the crowd chants his name. Mack seems pretty amped up as he makes his way backstage]

Todd:
That is why you don't disrespect Willie Mack Ladies and Gentleman.

Scott: Damn Willie showed some fire there. He beat that dude like he owed him something.

Todd: Well there you have it another big win for Willie Mack. Now 3-0 in PWR.

~~~~~~~~~~

[In the locker room area. Adam Pearce can be sitting down watching a TV. On the TV is another hype video for AeroStar. As the video starts Pearce turns the tv off.]

{Pearce}
'Every where I go it is AeroStar this. AeroStar that and I am sick of it. I mean come on. I am the NWA World Champion. This is a title what was held by the likes of 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk and Richie Steamboat. Yet this Flashy yet unproven and still wet behind the ears Highflyer is getting more hype then me. He is getting all the plaudits what should instead be handed to me. I am the future of Pro Wrestling R. I am the next big star. I am the man who will win the World Title. Aero Star will not. Now earlier today I took my complaints up to Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase and they sympathised with me. In fact they totally agreed with what I said. There is no way you can mention AeroStar over me.'

[The live crowd in attendance can be heard booing.]

{Pearce}
'So here is what is going to happen. At Rise of the Phoenix Aero Star. I am going to crash your little party. I am going to beat you not only in your debut but also in front of your home town. I am going to embarras you in front of all of your family and friends. Then everyone will forget about you and talk about me. 'Scrap Iron' Adam Pearce.'

[Pearce smirks before laughing arrogantly. Adam then gets up and slowly walks out the locker room as we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~~

Todd: Up next is a match featuring a man. Many people are talking about in Jon Davis

Scott: And I don't blame them for talking about him. That is one intimidating Mofo.

Todd: Last week 'The Self Proclaimed' Jon Davis absolutely decimated his opponent. So let's see if Jon does the same again tonight.

Match Three: Jon Davis vs Jobber

The bell rings to start the match and Davis offers his opponent a handshake. As the kids hesitates for a second he does not get the chance to answer when Davis boots him right in the face. Davis then follows up by grabbing the kid round the throat and hitting a sitout choke bomb. Davis then stares at the crowd before hitting the ropes and landing a devastaing pounce on the kid which sends him crashing on the mat and under the ropes to the floor. Davis then follows him to the floor and lifts the kid to his feet before kicking him in the gut and hitting him with a nasty powerbomb dropping the kid on the ring apron. Jon then follows up with a belly to belly suplex on the floor. With the kid practically whiplashing off the mat. As the crowd look on obviously uncomfortable at this situation. Davis throws the kid in the ring. The referee then checks on the local before declaring the local can no longer continue.

Lacey:
The referee has declared his opponent can no longer continue. So the winner of the match Jon Davis.

[Davis again walks backstage without even getting his hand raised as officials tend to the local.]

Todd:
Well Davis has done it again. Another nasty performance in which he just devastated his opponent.

Scott: That young man is just straight nasty. I tell you a mean streak like that is no usually seen. Davis is just one vicious man.

Todd: He certainly is Scott. I tell you I would not want to be his next opponent.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the office of Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase. Dave Prazak can be seen sitting behind his desk talking on his phone. As Prazak hangs up he looks towards the camera.]

{Dave}
'Now I have a few announcments to be made regarding Rise of the Phoenix. So let me start off with the challenge laid down by Akira Tozawa towards my client YAMATO. Now Akira YAMATO wants you to know that despite the fact you considered him a friend all these years. He never once saw you as his friend. He says that at Rise of the Phoenix your request for a match against him is accepted and that he will put an end to you.'

[The live crowd can be heard booing before chanting for Tozawa.]

{Dave}
'Now my next order of business is extremely irritating for me to have to do. When I signed Brian Kendrick on as a client. I never expected to have to bail him out twice. Especially against someone like John Walters. So Kendrick I am warning you right now. Should you lose to Walters at Rise of the Phoenix. Then I will kick you out of the Regime and fire you. I will not tolerate you losing to him 3 times in a row.'

[Prazak takes a deep breath to calm himself down as he is obviously simmering over the Kendrick situation.]

{Dave}
'Now then with those details sorted out allow me to move on to the group calling themselves the Resistance. Now when me and Mr Dibiase took over Pro Wrestling R. We stated that anyone who was foolish enough to oppose us was going to suffer the consequences. So guys I promise you this. When we said that we meant it. So you had better grow some eyes in the back of your head. That is all I can say. At Rise of the Phoenix the Regime will reign Supreme. You had just better get used to it.'

[Prazak begins to smile before his phone rings again. As prazak answers the call then shoos the camera man away as we cut to commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the hallway John Hennigan can be seen talking with Matt Hardy.]

{John}
'You know Matt. We have stuck it to the Resistance quite a bit lately. So we had better be careful these next few weeks just in case they try anything.'

{Matt}
'John. We will be fine. We are all watching each other's backs. Gargano, Generico, Tozawa, Devitt even Super Dragon. We are all comitted to fighting the Regime.'

{John}
'Yeah I understand that we all got each other's back. But I am just saying they are going to try something sooner or later.'

[Matt nods his head before the two men begin walking down the hall. As they come to a corridoor. Joel Redman comes out of nowhere and spits right in Hardy's face. Redman then runs off down the hall with a pissed Hardy in pursuit. Hennigan also follows as Redman runs inside a room before slamming the door. Hardy barges through the door with Hennigan only to find. Joel Redman, Sami Callihan, MVP, Amazing Red and Matt Cross waiting for them.]

{Joel}
'Not so tough now are you guys?'

[As Redman smirks arrogantly he is surprised when Matt Hardy tackles him. Hardy gets in 2 shots before being jumped on by Matt Cross and MVP. Hennigan starts trying to fight off both Red and Sami but he is quickly taken off his feet with a forearm shot by Sami. Sami then throws John through the door into the hallway. Red and Sami then continue beating down John as Redman, Cross and MVP kick away at Hardy. Just then however El Generico, Johnny Gargano and Super Dragon run in turning this into a total brawl. Gargano starts taking it to Red as Generico does the same to Cross. Dragon and Callihan also begin trading some heavy strikes. Hardy then slowly gets to his feet before tackling MVP leaving Redman to fight with Hennigan. As the brawl wages on it seems that officials have no interest in splitting this fight up. The 10 men continue beating the tar out of each other when Hennigan springs up onto a crates before pushing off and catching Redman with a flying kick to the face. However as Hennigan gets to his feet he is laid out with a forearm to the face by Sami what drops him. Sami then turns to see Super Dragon staring at him.]

{Sami}
'Come on then you son of a *****.'

[Dragon tackles Sami and the two men begin trading shots. After a few heavier shots. Sami ducks under one of Dragon's punches and rams him hard into the wall before then following up by putting him through the door which lays both of them out. After Dragon/Callihan are laid out. MVP low blows Hardy before tossing him into the wall. MVP then helps Red take out Generico by throwing him into the crate hard. With Matt Cross, MVP and Red staring him down. Gargano does not take a step back and starts throwing some wild punches managing to stagger Red and MVP. But as he looks set to land another shot. He is clocked from behind with a chair by Cross. Cross then follows up with another shot to Gargarno as Red helps Redman to his feet. MVP then drags Sami to his feet as well. As the five men look proud of themselves they walk off slowly down the hall bragging about what they did.]

~~~~~~~~~~~
{King of Lion's Cup #2 Preview}
~~~~~~~~~~~~

[As we cut back from the KOL #2 Preview. The crowd in attendance are buzzing at the sight of the mad brawl they witnessed before hand. We then cut to a video from earlier today. Where Marty Scurll and Shane Helms are standing by in the ring. The arena is empty as this was obviously filmed much earlier today.]

{Scurll}
'Tonight is a chance for us to give our opponents a taste. A preview towards our matches with them at Rise of the Phoenix. I will beat down my former friend and partner in Zach Sabre Jr and Shane is going to do the same to Prince Devitt. We are going to prove that not only are we better then Devitt and Sabre individually but also as a team.'

{Helms}
'See guys we are not just representing our selves. No we are also representing the Regime in this match. See you guys may think you are on the winning team in the Resistance but really your Resistance is pointless. After Rise of the Phoenix you will come to realise the fact that not only is the Regime far mor superior as we reign supreme but also that your little attempts to fight back are pointless.'

[We then cut to Prince Devitt and Zach Sabre standing by in the locker room.]

{Devitt}
'Our match tonight against Helms and Scurll is more important than anyone could imagine. See not only do we have to win for the momentum going into Rise of the Phoenix. But also we need to stick it towards the Regime. They are not unbeatable alone or as a group. At rise of the phoenix. We will prove it.'

{Sabre}
'See they can go on about sending a message to us all they want tonight. But when it comes down to it. Their style is to be a bitch and take a cheap shot. Where as we are going to take the fight right to them. Until they quit. Marty and Shane tonight will not be a preview for you to us. No tonight is our chance to give you a glimpse of your future at Rise of the Phoenix. Tonight you will both be tapping out.'

[The live crowd in attendance cheers as we then cut back to the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todd: It's now time for our extremely personal main event.

Scott: Yeah there is some legit beef between these guys. I can't wait they are gonna try and kill each other.

Main Event: Shane Helms and Marty Scurll vs Zach Sabre Jr and Prince Devitt

The bell rings to start this match off. It is Scurll and Devitt who start out and lock up. Scurll quickly snapmares Devitt before clamping on a Chinlock. As Scurll keeps applying the pressure Devitt tries to fight out of it. The crowd begin to get behind Devitt and he slowly battles to his feet before hitting Scurll in the gut. Devitt then pushes Marty into the ropes and attempts a clothesline but Scurll ducks under and locks Devitt in a sleeper Hold. As Devitt struggles in the hold. marty screams at him to tap out. it looks like Devitt is going to fade when he somehow manages to grab ahold of the ropes. Forcing Marty to break. Scurll releases the sleeper before spinning Devitt round into a clothesline.

Scurll then tags out to Helms who hops in the ring and delivers a stiff kick to the gut of Devitt. Helms the follows up by slamming Devitt before climbing the turnbuckle. As Helms raises his arm in the air the crowd boos. Shane then comes off the top with a diving leg drop but Devitt rolls out of the way and Helms crashes hard on the mat. Devitt then slowly gets to his feet before hitting Helms with a lariat before tagging out to Sabre. Zach springs into the ring with a elbow smash on Helms before making a cover for a quick near fall. Sabre then hits the ropes and catches Helms with a leg lariat before raising his arm in the air to cheers. Sabre then begins to set up for the superkick but he is distracted by Scurll.

The temporary distraction from Scurll allows Helms to dropkick Sabre in the knee. Helms then follows up with a chop block to the same knee. As the crowd boos Shane then drops an elbow drop on Sabre before tagging out to Scurll. Marty then springs into the ring with an elbow drop on Sabre before making the cover for a quick 2 count. As the crowd boos Marty signals for the Graduation. Scurll then lifts Sabre to his feet and kicks Zach in the gut before setting him up for the Graduation. As Marty goes to swing him round Sabre manages to break out and catch Scurll with a superkick. Sabre then makes a desperation tag to Devitt. Devitt then hops in the ring before catching Scurll with an enzugiri. Devitt then follows up by hitting the ropes and hits Marty with a forearm smash.

Devitt then signals for the Brainbuster as the crowd cheers. Devitt then drags Marty to his feet and sets him up for the Brainbuster. Devitt then lifts Marty up for the Brainbuster but Scurll ducks behind. Marty then spins Devitt round and kicks him in the gut. Scurll then sets Devitt up for the Graduation but Devitt manages to drive Scurll into the ropes. Prenting Scurll from getting him up. But what Devitt does not see is Helms tag Scurll. Devitt then backdrops Scurll before setting him up for the Bloody Sunday. Devitt plants Scurll with the Bloody Sunday but as he gets to his feet. He is met with a Single Knee Facebuster by Helms. Helms then knocks Sabre off the apron before covering Devitt. One....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match. Shane Helms and Marty Scurll.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Shane Helms gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in the air. Helms then helps Scurll to his feet and the two men raise their arms in the air to more boos from the crowd. Helms and Scurll then leave the ring as Sabre starts to check on a stunned Devitt.]

Todd:
They said they was going to do it and they did. Shane Helms and Marty Scurll may have just given us a preview for Rise of the Phoenix.

Scott: They now have the momentum going for them. Which is big. Especially in the case for Helms who is getting a title shot at Rise of the Phoenix.

Todd: Well that is all we have time for today. I am Todd Grisham. He is Scott Steiner and we will see you Sunday for Rise of the Phoenix.

(C)Pro Wrestling R
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 AR_FoxPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Samuray_del_Sol

Earlier today it was confirmed that 'The Whole Foxxin Show' AR Fox and Samuray Del Sol have been offered contracts with PWR. Fox has been expected to be signed by Pro Wrestling R for a long while. But Del Sol shocked many as PWR management have never really mentioned him specifically. It is expected that we will know if they have signed by the end of this coming week.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Rise of the Phoenix official Card

Pro Wrestling R Wrestle Kingdom Championship Match

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 AWA_World
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Keith_Walker3 Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Kaval
Keith Walker(c) vs Low Ki

PWR Pure Championship Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 WWWF_World
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Prince_Devitt Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Gregory_Helms
Prince Devitt(c) vs Shane Helms

Pro Wrestling R Tag Team Championship Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 JCW_Tag-Team
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Joey_Ryan3Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Scorpio_Sky5 Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Colt_CabanaPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Homicide
Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky(c) vs Colt Cabana and Homicide

Former Tag Team Partners Collide in an I Quit Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Marty_Scurll11 Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Zack_Sabre_Jr3
Marty Scurll vs Zach Sabre Jr

Kendrick's last Chance
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Brian_Kendrick20 vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 John_Walters

Aero Star's Debut Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Aero_Star Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Adam_Pearce
Aero Star vs Adam Pearce

Career Threatening Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Michael-Tarver-1-1 vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Jerry_Lynn
Tyson Tarver vs Jerry Lynn - If Lynn loses he is fired

Grudge Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Akira_Tozawa vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 YAMATO3
Akira Tozawa vs Yamato

Also Just confirmed:

5 on 5 Elimination street fight
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 The_Amazing_RedPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Joel_Redman9Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Matt_Cross7Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 MVP12Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Sami_Callihan
Vs
Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 El_GenericoPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Johnny_GarganoPro Wrestling R - Page 4 John_MorrisonPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Matt_HardyPro Wrestling R - Page 4 Superdragongl6

Amazing Red, Joel Redman, Marty Scurll, MVP and Sami Callihan vs El Generico, Johnny Gargano, John Hennigan, Matt Hardy and Super Dragon
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:33 am

Pro Wrestling R Newswire

~ The fan who took part in the latest Adonis Lock challenge was in fact. Mexican Wrestler Shocker.

~ The local who was squashed by Jon Davis was in fact an unmasked La Sombra. Sombra will be appearing a few times in the next week or so for house shows and dark matches as PWR officials fully evaluate him

~ PWR officials as of late are very impressed with Willie Mack and Jon Davis. Both men recently debuted with Mack quickly establishing himself as a fan favourite with his In ring work and antics. Where as Davis has portrayed a silent badass Character. Both men are expected to be solidly pushed by Management over the coming weeks.

~ The reason Jon davis has yet to say a word on TV. Is due to the fact that PWR feel that his mic skills are not were they need them to be. Management has had Raven who is working as a backstage agent work with Davis to improve his promos.

~ It has been confirmed that AR Fox has put pen to paper and has signed with PWR. There is still no word on Samuray Del Sol yet.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Pro Wrestling R Presents Rise of the Phoenix

Live on Sky One

Arena Mexico, Mexico City

Attendance: 1650 fans

Dark Match l: Shaun Ricker defeated AR Fox
Ricker got the win following a uranage slam

Dark Match ll: Uhaa Nation and Emil Sitoci beat Super Nova and La Sombra
Nation pinned Nova following a Rolling Cutter

[As Pro Wrestling R's Rise of the Phoenix begins from the Arena Mexico. The crowd in attendance are taking their seats as the final touches are put towards the ring. On the titantron a hype video airs profiling all the goings on in PWR. Mainly highlighting the Regime takeover and the Resistance fighting back. After the 2 minutes video airs we then go to Todd Grisham and Scott Steiner who are sitting by the Announcer's Table.]

Todd: Finally after all the build up and all the wait. It is time for Rise of the Phoenix. My name is Todd Grisham and of course joining me at this time is Scott Steiner.

Scott: Yes Todd. Some of these matches have been a long time in the making. Including the I quit match which will feature later on tonight as Marty Scurll takes on Zach Sabre Jr.

Todd: That is right Scott. But kicking off our show is another match full of personal issues as Tyson Tarver takes on Jerry Lynn. In a match which should Jerry lose. He will be fired from PWR.

Match One: Tyson Tarver vs Jerry Lynn - If Lynn loses he is fired

The bell rings to start the match. Both Lynn and Tarver lock up before Tarver pushes Lynn off. Tyson then quickly attempts to land the KO Punch but Lynn ducks under and then hits Tarver with a DDT. Jerry then hits the ropes and catches Tarver with a running dropkick before following up with a knee drop. Jerry then hits the ropes again and attempts a senton splash but Tarver rolls out of the way leaving Lynn to hit the canvas. Tarver then gets to his feet with a smug look on his face before stalking Jerry as he gets to his feet. Tyson then hits the ropes before attemping a knee lift only for Lynn to duck behind and catch him with a Backslide. One....Two....Tarver kicks out!

Lynn hits the ropes again and attempts a hurricanrana but Tarver counters with a forceful powerbomb. Tyson then follows up with a series of knees to the gut of the grounded Lynn obviously trying to wind him. Tarver then drags Jerry to his feet before hitting him with some body shots. After a few body shots Tarver then follows up with a big left punch to the face of Jerry which appears to bust Jerry's mouth. Tarver then follows up with a knee to the chest of Lynn before sending him into the ropes. Tarver then catches Jerry with a powerslam before signaling for the Kill Shot. Lynn gets to his feet and Tarver charges at him but Jerry ducks under and spins Tyson round before hitting him with the Flatliner. Jerry then covers a stunned Tarver. One...Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Jerry Lynn.

[The crowd in attendance give Lynn a decent response as he gets to his feet. Jerry then raises his arm in the air before leaving the ring. Lynn is holding his ribs as he slowly walks backstage.]

Todd:
Jerry Lynn just saved his career right there. I mean he has said 2012 is his last year but you want to finish with a bang not a whimper. And I tell you if he keeps winning like that. He could finish with a bang.

Scott: I wanted to do that when my career was coming to an end. But I made a fatal mistake.

Todd; What was that?

Scott: I signed with TNA.

[Grisham just nods his head and smiles.]

Todd: Well anyways Scott. I am told we are going to hear from Low Ki as he prepares for his title match tonight.

----------

[In the locker room area. Low Ki can be seen warming up for tonight throwing some kicks in the air before turning to face the camera.]

{Low Ki}
'I have always said it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. Tonight I prove that as I am taking on an undefeated monster known as Keith Walker. This match means a lot more to many then many think. See not only do I get the chance to become the Wrestle Kingdom Champion. But I also get the chance to vindicate myself.'

[Ki takes a breath before continuing.]

{Low Ki}
'See a lot of fans know a while ago. I went up north. No matter how hard I tried and no matter what I was willing to do. Every demeaning task they asked me to do. I did. Yet I was not rewarded for my selflessness. I was not given a chance to shine. I was discarded like a bit of garbage. Well let me tell you now. I am not garbage. Had they have given me the chance I would have succeeded. Since then I have plied my trade on the independant circuit but many fans in particular the younger ones who only watch that poor excuse for wrestling. Ask me why I kept on losing and never won. I was never able to answer that question. Until now. Because when I was asked that. I told them to tune in tonight on Sky One and see me dethrone a monster to become the Wrestle Kingdom Champion.'

[Low Ki then takes a step back.]

{Low Ki}
'Tonight is going to be my vindication Keith Walker. There is nothing you can do to prevent me from winning and taking your title. Low Ki is your next Wrestle Kingdom Champion.'

[The crowd in attendance begin a Low Ki chant as Ki then slowly leaves the locker room. We then cut back to the ring as the chants continue.]

----------

Todd: Those were some strong words from Low Ki there. He seems more intense then normal.

Scott: And you expect him to be different Todd? I know from experience what the feeling of spinning your wheels does to you. It is frustrating to know that no matter what you do. The powers that be will not do a thing to help you progress.

Todd: OK then Scott. I get it. Let's move on to the next match. Jon Walters vs Brian Kendrick. This match has come about because Walters has scored two massive upsets over Kendrick in the last few weeks. Will he go 3-0 against Brian tonight?

Match Two: Brian Kendrick vs John Walters

The bell rings and the match starts. Both men lock up before Walters arm drags Kendrick. As Kendrick gets to his feet he tries to rush Walters but is met with a hip toss. John then follows up with a dropkick before raising his arm in the air to a decent pop. Walters then lifts Kendrick to his feet and sends him into the ropes before landing a backdrop. Walters then climbs up to the top rope and waits for Kendrick to get to his feet. As Kendrick gets up. He is met with a crossbody block. Walters then hooks the leg for a cover for a quick near fall. As Walters then gets to his feet and lifts Kendrick up before setting him up for a suplex only for Kendrick to block it and counter with a suplex of his own.

Kendrick then catches Walters with a leg lariat before following up with a enzugiri. Kendrick then raises his arm in the air before motioning for the Sliced Bread. As Walters gets to his feet. Kendrick kicks him in the gut before attempting the Sliced Bread only for Walters to push him into the turnbuckle. As Kendrick staggers back Walters hits him with the Lungblower to the roar of the crowd. John then hooks the leg for a cover. One...Two....Kendrick kicks out! Walters is in disbelief as he gets to his feet. John then signals for the Hurricane DDT and lifts Brian up to his feet. Walters sets Kendrick up but Brian ducks behind and superkicks John in the back of the head which drops Walters. Kendrick then catches a stunned John with a Sliced Bread before hooking the leg for a cover. One..Two....Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match Brian Kendrick.

[As Kendrick gets to his feet. The crowd boos loudly. Kendrick then raises his arm in the air before making his way over to the ropes. Kendrick then leaves the ring as the referee tends to John Walters.]

Todd: I have to say. In the mind of Kendrick he must be thinking finally I beat this guy.

Scott: Yeah he went out there and made an impression in this match. That superkick to the back of the head was straight nasty. In my opinion that move is what won him the match. As when you take a shot to the back of the head it affects you a lot. You have no clue what your doing or anything and that was the case there.

Todd: Yeah that was a very smart and very vicious move by Kendrick right there. So now he has finally beaten John Walters you have to ask what is next for Brian Kendrick?

----------
{Commercial Break}
-----------

~ Encore~

[As 'The American Adonis' Chris Mordetzky's theme begins to play. The crowd in attendance boo loudly. Chris slowly walks out from the back to more boos and slowly makes his way down to the ring. As Chris gets in the ring. A chair has already been set up in the center by the referee. Chris is then handed a microphone.]

{Chris}
'I am the American Adonis Chris Mordetzky. And once again it is time for the American Adonis Lock challenge. The rules of the challenge are simple. All you have to do is sit in the chair and allow me to lock on the Adonis lock. Then once the hold is applied if you can break free you win this.'

[Chris reaches into his boot and pulls out a wad of money.]

{Chris}
'$4000. It can all be yours. All you have to do is accept my challenge and break the Adonis lock. So who here is willing to take the challenge?'

[As Chris waves the money about. The fans in attendance all raise their arms. Just then Chris picks someone from out the crowd who is led to the ring by security. As he climbs over the barricade and gets in the ring it is noticeable that Chris is a lot bigger then him.]

{Chris}
'What is your name?'

{Fan}
'Ricardo Fuentes.'

{Chris}
'Where are you from?'

{Fuentes}
'Vertacruz Mexico.'

[The crowd gives the fan a cheap pop as he then raises his arms in the air. Chris smirks arrogantly before handing the money to the ref.]

{Chris}
'Well then Ricardo. Take your seat and let's begin the Adonis Lock Challenge.'

[Ricardo takes his seat and raises his arms in the air. Chris then locks on the hold before quickly jerking the fan out the chair. Chris then violently swings him back and forth as the crowd boos. Rolando then drops to his knees and the ref checks before declaring him out. Mordetzky then throws Ricardo straight on his face before raising his arms in the air. Chris then grabs the microphone.]

{Chris}
'And once again the Adonis Lock was not broken. Maybe next time someone can present me with a chall---'

~ Crazy ~

[Chris is cut off when Gnarls Barkley's Crazy plays over the big screen. The crowd cheers loudly. Just then Willie Mack walks out from the back. As Mack makes his way down to ringside Chris is not happy at the interruption. Once in the ring Mack is handed a microphone.]

{Willie}
'Now hold up a second Chris. You come out here each week. Beat down some of these fans and claim you ain't being challenged. Homie the answer is right in front of you if you want a challenge. Stop beating down the fans and go up against someone professional.'

{Chris}
'Like who? You. No offense Willie but to compare me and you. it would be a joke. I am a masterpiece and an American Adonis. The only piece you know are the 5 you eat for breakfast. But I tell you what Willie. See as I am such a nice guy. I will let you have a shot at breaking the Adonis Lock right now.'

[The crowd cheers and begins chanting for Mack. Chris then motions to the still upright chair but Willie instead turns his back to Chris and raises his arms. Mordetzky looks a bit hesitant as he locks on the hold. As the challenge begins it is clear Willie is a bit stronger then Chris' last few opponents. Chris begins swinging Mack side to side but Willie keeps on battling. Willie then shocking Back Kick Low Blows Chris to the roar of the crowd. Willie then low blows Chris again and it is noticeable that these shots are definitely affecting Chris. However just then Mordetzky swings Willie wildy and manages to send Willie Headfirst into the chair mid swing. The smack of Willie's head hitting the chair can be head as Mordetzky continues amping up the pressure with Mack dropping to his knees. The ref declares Mack can no longer compete as Chris then drops him face first onto the mat. Chris then takes his money back from the ref before raising his arms in the air. Chris then leaves the ring as the ref tends to Mack who is noticeably bleeding from a cut on the top of his head. The crowd boos as Chris stands up by the entrance area raising his arms in the air.]

----------

[Backstage in the Locker room area. All the members of the Regime are standing by. Dave Prazak then walks into the locker room as the live crowd can be heard booing.]

{Dave}
'First of all. I want to say congratulations to Brian Kendrick for saving his spot in the Regime by finally defeating John Walters.'

[Some of the Regime members give Brian a round of applause.]

{Dave}
'On the other hand Tyson Tarver. You failed in your task. We expected you to end Jerry lynn's tenure in PWR and you failed. Now I could kick you out of the Regime but there may be a way for you to earn your place.'

[Tarver nods his head a little as Prazak continues.]

{Dave}
'I am expecting the rest of you in action tonight to win. Helms, Sky, Ryan, Pearce, Scurll, YAMATO, Red, Cross, Redman, Callihan, MVP and Walker. I am expecting you all to win tonight. We need to show the Resistance how futile their fight against us is. The regime must triumph tonight. I do not just want you to win. I want you to demolish them. I want you to crush them. Give them no mercy. No Quarter. Tonight is our night.'

[As members of the Regime look around at each other and nod. The crowd in attendance boo loudly. We then cut back to the ring as Prazak walks out the locker room. Having fired up his troops.]

----------

Todd: looked like Prazak was trying to fire up the troops there Scott.

Scott: Well I mean he has to. A great leader must keep his troops motivated otherwise they fail in their objectives.

Todd: Well we will see how well his speech paid off. As up next the Pure Championship is up for grabs. As Prince devitt takes on Shane Helms

Match Three: Prince Devitt vs Shane Helms for the Pro Wrestling R Pure Championship

The bell rings to start the match and the two men lock up. Both then begin jockeying for position as they move round the ring still tied up when then ref forces a break. As Devitt breaks Helms takes a quick advantage with a slap round the face. The crowd boos as the arrogant Helms then raises his arm in the air only for Devitt to respond with an even harder slap. Devitt then follows up with a stiff forearm which staggers Helms. Devitt then follows up with another Forearm blow before following up by ramming Helms' head first into the turnbuckle. Devitt then hits the ropes and catches Helms with a running lariat. Shane then rolls under the ropes to recollect himself as Devitt raises his arm in the air.

As Helms gets to his feet outside the ring. Devitt hits the ropes before springing through for a suicide Dive. Only for Helms to catch him mid dive with a belly to belly suplex which sends Devitt hard into the barricade. As Devitt is laid out on the floor holding his lower back. Helms then begins to drop knee after knee into his back. Shane then lifts Devitt to his feet before driving him back first into the ring apron. Devitt screams out in pain as Helms then rolls him into the ring. Shane then climbs into the ring before raising his arm in the air. Helms then lifts Devitt to his feet before hitting him with a bridging northern lights suplex. The ref drops down to make the count. One...Two...Devitt kicks out!

As Helms gets to his feet the crowd boos loudly. Helms then signals for the Shining Wizard as the crowd boos. As Devitt slowly begins to move and gets to his knees. Helms attempts the Shining Wizard only for Devitt to duck under and catch him with the Prince's Throne. Devitt then makes a quick cover. One.....Two......Helms kicks out! The crowd are in shock at Helms kicking out. Devitt slowly gets to his feet favouring his back as he then brings Helms to his feet. Devitt then fires off several forearm shots to the face of Devitt. Before kicking Shane in the gut. Devitt then attempts the Brainbuster but Helms blocks it and lands several shots to the gut before hitting the ropes. As Helms springs off the ropes he is met with a dropkick to the face by Devitt.

Devitt then motions for the Bloody Sunday as the crowd roars. Devitt then waits for Helms to get to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Devitt then lifts Helms up for the Bloody Sunday but the damage he suffered to his back earlier stops him getting Helms up in the air. Helms takes advanage by spinning out of it and hitting Devitt with the Single Knee Facebuster. As the crowd boos loudly Helms then hooks the leg for a cover. One...Two...Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match and the NEW Pure Champion Shane Helms.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Shane Helms slowly gets to his feet before being handed the Pure Championship. Helms then begins an overly obnoxious celebration with the title to more boos from the crowd. Shane then leaves the ring and slowly makes his way backstage as a dissapointed Devitt begins to get to his feet.]

Todd
: You have to feel for Prince Devitt there. He had Helms beat in the opening stages but then he appeared to start getting cocky.

Scott: You know I don't think you can say he got cocky. I think he started living in the moment a bit. He had the crowd roaring for him. He attempted something high risk and it did not pay off.

Todd: Well I unfortunately now have to say. Congratulations to our new Pure Champion Shane Helms.

-----------

[Backstage in the office of Brett Dibiase and Dave Prazak. Brett Dibiase is sitting behind his desk talking in a phone with someone. As Dibiase hangs up he turns to face the camera.]

{Brett}
'My name is Brett Dibiase and I am one of the two leaders of the Dibiase/Prazak Regime. Now I am here right now to make a huge announcement about Pro Wrestling R's next pay per view All or Nothing.'

[Dibiase pauses for a second before continuing.]

{Brett}
'All or Nothing will be held on the 17th of June from The Molson Center in Montreal Canada. Now the main event for All or Nothing. Is going to be one of the biggest matches PWR has ever seen. As the main event will be the All or Nothing gauntlet Battle Royal.'

[The crowd gives a slight cheer.]

{Brett}
'Now I know a lot of you will be wondering what I mean by the All or Nothing gauntlet match. Now the match will of course be under traditional Gauntlet Battle royal rules. With two men starting off and then another participant enters every 90 seconds with eliminations occuring when you are thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. Now I can tell you now this match is going to be a show stealer as it is going to feature 30 men vying for the prize of winning. Which is a Wrestle Kingdom Title Shot in the main event at PWR's Flagship Show Paradise Lost!'

[The crowd in attendance cheer as Brett Dibiase smirks.]

{Brett}
'So then with that I am right now going to confirmed a few of the participants for you. Already set for the All or Nothing match are Jerry Lynn, Prince Devitt, Shane Helms, Brian Kendrick, Akira Tozawa, YAMATO, Zach Sabre Jr and The Tag Team Champions Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.'

[The crowd in attendance cheer at some of the names already confirmed. Knowing that this match is going to be star studded. Dibiase then smirks before lifting up his phone and making a call as we cut to commercial.]

-----------
{Commercial}
------------

Todd: That was a huge announcement there by Brett Dibiase. Regarding our next Pay Per View All or Nothing. Which will be headlined by a 30 man gauntlet match.

Scott: Now I know from experience Todd in these matches. Teamwork is basically thrown out the window especially knowing that a title match is on the line.

Todd: Well Scott speaking of titles on the line. Up next is a Tag Team Title match as Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky take on Colt Cabana and Homicide.

Match Four: Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky vs Colt Cabana and Homicide for the Tag Team Titles

The bell rings to start the match and it is Joey Ryan and Colt Cabana who start out for their respective teams. The two men lock up with Colt quickly taking him over with a Fireman's Carry. As Ryan gets to his feet he tries to charge Cabana but he is caught with a quick powerslam by Cabana. Colt then waits for Joey to get to his feet before hitting him with a series of punches what stagger him. Colt then follows up with a Bionic Elbow on Ryan. As Ryan is wobbled Colt then schoolboys him for a quick near fall. As Ryan gets to his feet he quickly tags out to Scorpio Sky. At the same time Colt makes a tag to Homicide.

Homicide and Sky meet in the center of the ring and begin trading punches and foream strikes before Homicide headbutts Scorpio. Sky staggers back and Homicide throws a few more heavy punches before sending Sky into the ropes. Homicide drops down for a backdrop but Scorpio meets him with a knee to the head. Scorpio then catches a stunned Homicide in a Thai Clinch and throws a few knees to the gut before following up with a Hurricanrana. Scorpio then gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air to more boos. Sky then lifts Homicide up and plants him with a DDT before tagging out to Ryan. Joey gets in the ring and knees a grounded Homicide in the chest before following up with an elbow drop for a quick count of 2.

Ryan gets to his feet and lifts Homicide up before planting him with a snap suplex. Joey then tags out to Scorpio who springs into the ring with a leg drop on Homicide for a quick near fall. As Scorpio gets to his feet. He then signals for the Blackout DDT to boos. As Homicide then staggers to his feet. Scorpio kicks him in the gut before setting up for the DDT when Homicide sprins out and catches him with the Gringo Cutter. Both men are down as the crowd roars. Sky is the first one to show signs of movement as he begins to crawl to his corner. Homicide also begins to move. The crowd is willing Homicide on as He tags Cabana. Sky tags out to Ryan and both men get in the ring. Ryan tries to quickly catch Colt with the superkick but Colt ducks under and plants him with a Back Suplex.

Cabana then motions for the Colt 45 before lifting Joey Ryan up to his feet. Cabana then kicks Ryan in the gut before hitting him with the Colt 45 to the roar of the crowd. Cabana then makes the cover. One....Two..... Scorpio SKy breaks up the fall! The crowd boo knowing we could have seen new champs there. Sky then drags Colt to his feet and sets him up for the Blackout but Colt elbows him in the gut before sending Sky into the ropes where Homicide is waiting for him. Homicide then hiptosses Sky over the ropes and to the floor. The crowd roars as Colt and Homicide then raise their arms in the air. When suddenly Ryan shoves Colt into Homicide. Homicide takes a nasty tumble through the ropes and to the floor. Colt then staggers back into a Pedigree from Ryan who then hooks the leg for a cover. One.....Two......Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match and Still Tag Team Champions Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

[Ryan rolls out under the ropes and takes the belts from the announcer. Before walking over to Scorpio Sky. As Sky gets to his feet. Ryan hands him his title and the two men begin to celebrate their win. Ryan and Sky then make their way up to the entrance area before dissapearing backstage. Back in the ring Homicide begins to help Colt to his feet.]

Todd: The champs have once again retained their titles against some stiff opposition. Ryan and Sky despite all their talk are for real.

Scott: Oh without a doubt these guys are very talented. Just a shame they are complete ********.

Todd: I hate to say it Scott but I completely agree with you there.

------------

[On the big screen. We get a 3 minute long video package highlighting the Zach Sabre/Marty Scurll feud. Showing how they went from best of friends to worst of enemies. We then cut to Zach Sabre Jr who is sitting in the locker room area. Noticeably in his hands is a article talking about the Leaders tag team.]

{Sabre}
'I am actually heart broken that it has come to this. Me and Marty were best of friends. We were like brothers. We have been all around the world together. Stood by each other through thick and thin. Like a good friend would. Like a True Tag Team Partner would. Then it all came to a head a while a go. He seemed distant and would make his own way to the arenas. Anytime I asked him about it. He would make a sarky comment along the lines of you probably have a magazine shoot to do. We're fine. Obviously were not.'

[We then cut to Marty Scurll who is in the parking lot of the arena.]

{Scurll}
'You know I never expected it to end like this. But you know what I find it quite fitting actually. See we have seen each other at our highest of highs and lowest of lows. There was never any tension when we was travelling around the world together. Our goal was to do what was best for the Team. That bloody changed when we got to PWR I tell you.'

[We again cut back to Zach Sabre]

{Sabre}
'We made a stupid ruling against Ryan and Sky at the first iPPV. The losing team will not get a title shot. It was stupid really stupid. Then we lost and management kept the stipulation going. Then pretty suddenly we wasn't booked as a team as much. Which when you think about it is kind of understandable. As no matter how many times we would have won. We'd never get a title shot. Then one day I had this match. Many called it my pwr break through match against Prince Devitt. An even though I lost people took notice. I think it was from that point onwards there was some tension between me and Marty. As he kind of began acting like why is it you? and Not me.'

[We again cut back to Marty.]

{Marty}
'You know I do feel that when we lost that Tag Team Title match. He knowing it took a dive. Just so he could try and go solo. Well Sabre now you got your wish. Your a singles wrestler and your the arrogant and prissy star you have always dreamed of being. I am not the problem. You are. You go round shaking hands and hugging your fans. But when I see you do that. I think your full of ****. I always told you I was the better man and you never realised it. No one did. You had management in your pocket. Constantly sucking up. Then at Upryzing just like I predicted I beat you. Now tonight I will make you quit.'

[We again cut back to Sabre.]

{Sabre}
'He makes this crap story up about me being this arrogant dick. But really it's him. Most people realised it just from talking to him. Marty thinks he is the be all end all. When he beat me at Upryzing. I wasn't bitter. I tried to say to him good match later on. And what did I get. I got a beating from his new Regime buddies. Marty. I never wanted this and I sure as hell never started this. But at Rise of the Phoenix I am going to end it.'

[We then cut back to the fans. Many of whom are buzzing about the I Quit Match.]

------------

Scott: The feud between Sabre and Scurll is very, Very heated. Surprised they used to be tag team partners with the hatred they have now.

Todd: Yeah their rivalry has become very personal and very heated of late. Hopefully tonight they settle their differences tonight.

Scott: I doubt it but I get the feeling that in their I Quit match tonight. At least one of them is going to need an ambulance afterwards.

Todd: Well anyway up next we have a big treat for all of you. The long awaited debut of the International Sensation known as AeroStar as he takes on 'The classically trained and exceptionaly dangerous' Adam Pearce.

Scott: Yeah do not write Pearce off here. This guy has a lot of experience and as he will frequently remind you is the current NWA World Champion. AeroStar definitely has his hands full in this match without a doubt.

Match Five: Aero Star vs Adam Pearce

The bell rings to start the match and Adam tries to jump Aero Star but he is shocked when Aero Star quickly sidesteps him and kicks his legs out from under him. Pearce gets to his feet again and tries for a clothesline but he is caught with a hurricanrana by Aero Star. Pearce slowly gets to his feet and the frustation on his face is clear. Aero Star begins taunting the crowd who give him a very good response when he turns into a big boot from Pearce. Adam then follows up with a gutwrench suplex on Aero Star before making a cover for a quick 2 count. As Pearce gets to his feet the crowd in attendance boo loudly. Adam then drags Aero Star to his feet and scoop slams him.

Pearce then sets Aero Star up for the Piledriver but as Pearce goes to lift Aerostar up he is shockingly countered with another Hurricanrana by Aero Star. Pearce appears to have taken a dodgy landing from the Hurricanrana as he slowly staggers to his feet before being met with a tilt a whirl armdrag on Adam. The crowd begins to cheer as Aero Star then catches Pearce with a dropkick which sends Pearce crashing through the ropes and to the floor. As the crowd begin to sense something is going to happen. Aero Star slowly walks to the ropes before leaping onto the apron before completing a breath taking top rope Asai Moonsault on Pearce to the floor. The crowd in attendance roars as both men are down on the outside.

The first man to his feet is Aero Star. As he slowly gets up holding his ribs. Aero Star then lifts up Pearce and rolls him into the ring before climbing up to the top rope. Aero Star then attempts an Imploding 450 on Adam Pearce but Pearce rolls out of the way and Aero Star hits the canvas hard. Pearce then slowly gets to his feet and and signals for the Rack Bomb. Pearce lifts Aero Star up and begins to set him up for the Rack Bomb. when Aero Star counters with a Crucifix Driver. Aero Star then climbs up to the top rope again before raising his arm in the air. Aero Star comes off the top with a beautiful Shooting Star Press on Pearce to the roar of the crowd before hooking the leg for a cover. One....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Aero Star.

[As Aero Star slowly gets to his feet the crowd in attendance cheers loudly for their fellow countryman. Aero Star chants begin from the crowd as the ref raises his arm in the air. Aero Star then slowly leaves the ring and begins high fiving various fans on his way backstage as Adam Pearce slowly begins to get to his feet in the ring.]

Todd:
A very impressive debut right there for Aero Star. Adam Pearce is no joke and Aero Star beat him very impressively.

Scott: Yeah I mean he did look good. However I will say this. It's a bit critical I know but let's face it. I am right just like always. Aero Star is very talented but without a doubt about it. He is an extremely flashy individual who loves to be in the spot light. He missed a few oppourtunities in that match because he was obsessing over his popularity. I mean he still won tonight but in the future that could come back and bite him in the ass.

Todd: Well Either way Scott Aero Star was very impressive in his debut and will no doubt has a great future ahead of him in PWR.

------------
{Commercial Break}
------------

[Backstage in the locker room area. The reigning Wrestle Kingdom Champion Keith Walker is standing by with his title held on his shoulder.]

{Keith}
'Once again one of my opponents brings up some additional meaning for his match against me. Be it redemption or proving how great they are. But at the end of the day for me. Everything is same old same old. I am going to go in there and smash my opponent to pieces just like i have done to everyone else who has faced me.'

[A sick smile can be seen on Walker's face.]

{Walker}
'Akira Tozawa, Matt Hardy, Prince Devitt, Super Dragon. The list goes on and on. Every single one of them I have defeated and destroyed in this ring. Low Ki you are not going to be any different. This crap you have been spewing about how it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight of the dog is a useless fortune cookie saying. Tonight I am going to prove Low Ki that size does make a difference. I am going to manhandle you and decimate you for everyone in the world to see. Low Ki after tonight you are going to be just another win on my record. You are going to be just another victim of the Human Massacre.'

[Walker then raises his title in the air before slowly making his way out of the locker room. The crowd in attendance can be heard booing as we cut back to the ring.]

-----------

Todd: Some strong words from Walker there. I have to say the champ looks very fired up.

Scott: The main event tonight. I got this feeling we are going to witness a battle. Both men seem very amped up.

Todd: Speaking of battles up next we have the 5 on 5 elimination street fight match featuring members of the Regime taking on members of the Resistance.

Match Six: Amazing Red, Joel Redman, Matt Cross, MVP and Sami Callihan vs El Generico, Johnny Gargano, John Hennigan, Matt Hardy and Super Dragon

The match quickly kicks off before the bell rings as everyone just begins brawling. On one side of the ring you got Generico and Dragon brawling with MVP and Callihan whilst on the other side Matt Hardy and John Hennigan are fighting Redman and Cross. In the center of the ring is Gargano and Red. As the brawl is going on everyone in attenance in cheering loudly. Sami Callihan throws Dragon through the ropes and follows him to the floor before grabbing a steel chair. Callihan then tries to hit Dragon but Dragon ducks under and kicks Sami in the gut before hitting him over the back with the chair. Dragon then follows up with another shot when he is hit from behind by Matt Cross. Cross then throws Dragon hard into the steps.

Cross begins talking trash the crowd when he is met with a suicide dive from Matt Hardy. Hardy then follows up with a few punches to the face of Cross. Hardy then raises his arm in the air to cheers from the crowd when he is chop blocked by Callihan. Back in the ring Red is beating down Gargano whilst Generico and Hennigan are still brawling with Redman and MVP until Redman lows Hennigan and throws him hard into the ring post. This allows MVP and Redman to then double team Generico. After laying out Generico. MVP and Redman then assist Red is beating down Gargano until Super Dragon climbs in and starts catching all three men with some punches and forearm blows wobbling all of them. Dragon then tosses Red over the ropes and to the floor before blasting Redman with a Lariat.

Dragon then begins levelling MVP with repeated forearm blows before following up with a headbutt. As MVP staggers back Dragon then follows up with a cartwheel kick which sends MVP onto the ropes. Dragon then motions for the Psycho Driver but as he lifts MVP up he is hit with a chair across the back by Sami Callihan. Callihan then drops the chair and performs a nasty headlock Driver on Super Dragon planting him head first on the chair. MVP then follows up with a Drive By kick on Dragon before making the cover. One....Two.....Three.

Super Dragon has been eliminated.

The crowd boos loudly as MVP then gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air. MVP and Sami then get a hold of Matt Hardy as he gets back in the ring and begin beating him down before MVP slides under the ropes and reaches under the ring. MVP pulls out a table and slides it in the ring before also getting a hold of a Singapore Cane, Stop Sign and a trash can filled with various other weapons. MVP then slides back in the ring and Sami is holding Matt's Arms behind his back allowing MVP to hit him over the head with the cane. MVP then follows up with a few shots to the gut on Hardy before taunting the crowd. MVP then charges Hardy with a big shot but Hardy ducks under MVP cracks Callihan over the head instead. MVP looks shocked when he is met with a chair shot to the knees by Gargano. As MVP drops his knees Gargano then catches him with the baby Ace Crusher before making the cover. One....Two....Three.

MVP has been eliminated.

As Gargano gets to his feet he is met with a big boot to the face by Redman. Joel then motions to Red and Cross to get back in the ring as Callihan also slowly gets to his feet. As the four members of the Regime stand in the ring they turn their attentions to Matt Hardy and begin to kick and stomp away at him when John Hennigan and Generico break it up. Hennigan quickly takes out Red with superkick before nailing Redman with a forearm smash. Generico manages to catch Sami with the Eat Defeat before kicking Cross in the gut. Gargano then gets to his feet and spears Cross through the ropes and to the floor. Back in the ring Hennigan grabs the stop sign and smashes it over the head of Redman before also catching Red with it. Hennigan then goes to catch Sami but Callihan manages to grab the cane and low blow Hennigan with it. As Hennigan drops to the mat. Sami covers him. One....Two....Three.

John Hennigan has been eliminated

As Sami gets to his feet weilding the cane. He then hits Generico over the head with it before turning his attentions to Matt Hardy. Sami relentlessly bashes Hardy with the cane before seating him on the chair. Sami then gets out the ring and reaches under the apron before getting a hold of a weapon what has come pretty synonymous with him in the chain. Sami then wraps it round his forearm and hops in the ring before hitting Hardy with a vicious Forearm 2 Remember. Sami then covers Hardy. One....Two....Three.

Matt Hardy has been eliminated

As Sami gets to his feet. He then wraps the chain round his arm again. On the chain noticeablly is some of Hardy's Blood which Sami quite disturbingly licks off. Sami then lifts up El Generico and attempts a lariat but Generico ducks under and catches him with a Brain Buster. Generico then goes to make the cover when he is dropkicked by Red. Red then lands a stiff kick to the head of Generico. Red then raises his arm in the air when he is hit from behing by Gargano. Gargano then catches Red with the Awful Waffle dropping Red onto the trash can. Gargano then covers Red. One...Two....Three.

Amazing Red has been eliminated

Johnny gets to his feet when he is met with a missile dropkick by Cross. Matt Cross then begins to set up the table with the help of Joel Redman. Matt and Joel then set up Gargano on the top rope before both men join him up top. Redman and Cross then get ready to perform a double suplex off the top on Gargano when Gargano hits Redman from behind and then powerbombs him into the ring. Gargano then catches Cross with a headbutt before landing an Ace Crusher from the top rope through the table. Gargano then covers Cross. One....Two.....Three.

Matt Cross has been eliminated

The crowd cheers as Gargano slowly gets to his feet. Gargano then tries to catch Sami with a cutter but Callihan pushes him off. Sami then cracks Gargano with a lariat. Sami then rolls under the ropes and reaches under the ring before grabbing a stack of Light Tubes. Sami then rolls the tubes in the ring before climbing back in. Sami then raises the tubes above his head and tries to his Gargano but he is caught with a Yakuza kick by Generico. Generico then attempts to Brainbuster Callihan on the stack but Redman low blows him. Joel then grabs a hold of the chair and smashes it over Gargano's back before following up with a Brainbuster on the chair. Redman then covers Gargano. One...Two...Three.

Johnny Gargano has been eliminated

As Redman gets back to his feet. Both him and Callihan smirk knowing they have a two on one advantafe over Generico. Redman then positions the Light Tubes in the center of the ring. Sami and Joel then lifts Generico up. The two men then kick Generico in the gut before Joel lifts Generico up for a powerbomb and plants him on the glass. The crowd in attendance look uncomfortable as glass smashes everywhere. Generico rolls about in pain until Sami locks on the Stretch Muffler. As Sami has the stretch muffler locked in Redman is taunting the crowd. Generico is left with no choice but to tap out.

Lacey: And the winners of the match The Regime.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Joel Redman and Sami Callihan raise their arms in the air. Joel and Sami then make their way backstage as medics and officials then tend to El Generico]

Todd:
That was an incredibly violent match to say the least. I sincerely hope El Generico is OK.

Scott: Yeah he took a nasty landing on those light tubes. He must have a few nasty cuts on his back at least from that.

Todd: We unfortunately have to say that The Regime has won this match.

------------
{Commercial Break}
-------------

Todd: Welcome back ladies gentleman. Up next we have a long awaited grudge match between YAMATO and Akira Tozawa.

Scott: Yeah these two really do no like each other. There is an underline thing between them which caused a ton of friction and led YAMATO to 'Betray' Tozawa. This match should be great. These guys hate each other and have been given the chance to rip each other apart. I wish I had that chance.

Todd: Why who do you want?

Scott: My old Tna buddies obviously. now let's just get on with this.

Match Seven: Akira Tozawa vs YAMATO

The bell rings and the match begins. Both men lock up and YAMATO quickly pushes Tozawa back before kicking him in the gut. YAMATO then follows up with a forearm across the back of Tozawa before nailing Akira with a knee to the chest. As Tozawa drops to his knees YAMATO then cracks him with a boot to the face. YAMATO then takes a moment to taunt the crowd before dropping a knee on Tozawa. YAMATO then goes for a cover but Akira kicks out at 1. As YAMATO gets to his feet frustration seems to be setting in. YAMATO then hits the ropes and lands a running elbow drop on Akira. YAMATO then locks on the Cross Bone Vanguard.

As Tozawa is trapped in the hold and screaming out in pain. YAMATO is really plying on the pressure. The crowd start to rally round Akira who tries to break YAMATO's grip. Tozawa changes tact and begins a slow crawl to the ropes as YAMATO is doing all he can to prevent that. As Akira gets hold of the bottom rope. YAMATO is livid. He releases the hold and begins stomping away at Tozawa's midsection until the ref pulls him away. Akira slowly gets to his feet and YAMATO tries to attack him when Akira quickly lands a Bicycle kick to the face of YAMATO. YAMATO falls to the canvas as the crowd roars. Tozawa also drops to his knees as the damage he has took is taking it's toll.

Tozawa then slowly gets back to his feet and waits for YAMATO to start to get up. As YAMATO takes a knee. Akira catches him with a Dropkick to the side of the head. Tozawa then lifts YAMATO to his feet and lands the Tozawa Driver. Akira then hooks the leg for a cover. One...Two....YAMATO Kicks out! An in pain Tozawa slowly gets to his feet as YAMATO kicks out. Tozawa then lifts up YAMATO and catches him with an Enzugiri which plants YAMATO on the mat. Akira then slowly walks over to the turnbuckle before climbing to the top rope. Akira comes off for a diving headbutt but YAMATO rolls out of the way and Akira crashes the mat hard.

As Akira hits the mat hrd. YAMATO gets to his feet with a sly smile on his face. YAMATO then sets Akira up for the Gallaria before doing a throat slit chant to the fans. The crowd boos loudly as YAMATO lifts Akira up but as he gets Tozawa up. Akira catches him with a knee to the top of the head. Akira then manages to drop behind YAMATO and plants him with a German suplex to the roar of the crowd. Tozawa then keeps a hold before rolling through and lifting YAMATO up for another German. But YAMATO starts to block it until Akira lands several rapid fire forearms to the back wearing YAMATO down before catching him with a bridging arm trapped German Suplex. The ref then drops down for the count. One...Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Akira Tozawa.

[The crowd in attendance cheers as Tozawa slowly gets to his feet. Akira then has his hand raised by the referee as the crowd give him more cheers. Tozawa then leaves the ring as the officials help YAMATO to his feet. YAMATO is then helped backstage as the crowd boos.]

Todd
: Now that was a very impressive victory for Akira Tozawa.

Scott: He weathered an early storm from YAMATO and managed to stay composed and beat him. But take nothing away from YAMATO he come to fight and he did.

-----------

Mark Copani is coming soon

----------

Todd: Up next we have by far one of the most personal matches we have ever seen. As Zach Sabre Jr takes on Marty Scurll. These two used to be friends. They had a bond like brothers. Now they have sworn to try and put the other one out of commision.

Scott: Yeah this is no artificial rivalry here. These two loathe one another. In the olden days these two would fight in the colliseum to the death.

Todd: Yeah this is certainly one of those kind of .... Hang on a minute Scott I got it on good word these two have already started the match backstage right now

Match Eight: Zach Sabre Jr vs Marty Scurll - I quit match

As we cut backstage Sabre and Scurll are brawling in the hallway of the arena. Scurll manages to go on the offense thanks mainly to a poke to the eye. Marty then throws Zach into the wall before kneeing him in the gut. Scurll then follows up with a forearm blow before walking over to a nearby trash can. Scurll lifts it up and hurls it at Sabre but Zach manages to move out of the way at the last minute. As the trash can ricochets off the wall. Sabre kicks Marty in the gut. Sabre then hits Marty with a big shot which staggers Marty. Marty staggers back against a door and Sabre tackles him through the door. Sending the door off his hinges. The referee finally joins them as Sabre gets to his feet.

Once Sabre gets up it is clear that both men are now in the locker room. Sabre then lifts Marty up and throws him hard into a nearby table which has all sorts of refreshments on it. Sabre then begins pounding away at his face until Marty is busted open. Sabre then throws Scurll across the table before picking up a cooler filled with ice. Sabre then lifts it up and empties the ice on Marty before hitting Scurll over the head with the cooler. The ref then holds the mic to Scurll and asks him if he wants to quit.

Ref: Marty do you Quit?

Marty: No

Sabre then walks over to one of the nearby lockers in the room and grabs ahold of one of the near by chairs. Sabre then attempts to hit Marty but Scurll ducks under and dropkicks the chair in Sabre's face. Marty then Sends Zach into the lockers hard before hitting him in the gut with the chair. Marty then hits him over the back whick drops Zach to his knees. Marty then follows up with another shot across the back. Marty then lifts up Sabre and throws him out the locker room back into the hallway. Scurll then lands a stiff kick to the gut of Sabre before grabbing a hold of a pipe. Scurll then hits Sabre over the back with the pipe. Before putting the pipe across Sabre's neck and locking in a makeshift rear naked choke.

Ref: Sabre do you quit?

Zach: No

Sabre appears to be fading in the choke. As Marty releases the hold and Sabre appears to be out. Scurll then drags Zach to his feet and walks him down the hall. Before throwing him through a set of doors. As Marty walks through the doors. It is seen that they are in the parking lot. Marty then lifts Sabre up and slams him head first into a car's hood. Marty then follows up by climbing onto the car and attemping to stomp Sabre's head through the hood only for Zach to roll out of the way. Marty comes off the car with an axe handle but Sabre hits him in the gut with a punch. Sabre then attempts a roundhouse kick but Marty ducks under and then charges Zach with force into the hood of the car. Scurll then rolls Sabre on the hood. Before snatching the mic from the ref. Scurll then hits Sabre in the head with the microphone.

Scurll: Sabre if you don't quit. I promise you right now I will break you ******* Neck. Quit Go on Quit. just like you did on our friendship.

Sabre: **** You

Marty looks livid as he stands up. Marty then lifts up Zach and looks like he is setting Zach up for a piledriver on the top of the car. Marty tries to lift Sabre up but he is back dropped on the windshield. As a now busted open Sabre then tries to catch his breath. Marty rolls off the car. Sabre then lifts Marty up and sends him head first through the side window of the car. Zach then follows up by slamming marty head first into the car door before opening the door. Sabre then positions Marty's arm in the door before grabbing the microphone.

Sabre: Marty quit now. I swear to god quit.

Scurll: No

Sabre then kicks the door and it slams shut on Marty's arm. Scurll screams loudly in pain as Sabre then opens the door. Scurll begins writhing in pain as Sabre again raises the microphone.

Sabre: Marty Quit. This has gone on long enough.

Scurll: **** You Zack.

Sabre: Alright then Marty you asked for this

Sabre then drops the mic and locks in the Cross Armbreaker on Marty's injured arm. Scurll is really screaming in agony now as the vessels in his arm pop. the ref holds the mic to Scurll but he is refusing to talk. Sabre then can be heard screaming 'Quit you son of a bitch' before beginning to twist Marty's arm in the Armbar. It looks as if Marty's arm is going to break now as Sabre really is cranking on this.

Scurll: My Arm is breaking. Yes I quit.

Zach releases the hold as Marty lays on the concrete holding his arm. Sabre then slowly gets to his feet using the car for support before slowly leaving the parking lot. Officials can be seen running in checking on Marty as a doctor begins to tend to Sabre. We then cut back to the commentators. Todd Grisham looks extremely concerned whilst Steiner appears to have kind of enjoyed it.

Todd: That was one of the most vicious spectacles I have ever seen. Both men really did a number on each other in this brutal contest.

Scott: That was one nasty contest there i tell you. These two tried to do their best to end the other's career. Marty's arm looks broken to me and Sabre I think is also injured.

Todd: Yeah Sabre took some nasty punishment through out that match. In the end though he managed to persevere through it all and make Marty Scurll quit.

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Todd: Fans welcome back to PWR's Rise of the Phoenix. Up next is the main event of the evening as Keith Walker takes on Low Ki. Ready to do the intoductions is the Lovely Lacey.

Lacey: It is now time for the main event of the evening. Set for one fall this match is for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. Coming to the ring first. The challenger from Brooklyn New York. Low Ki

~ Liar - Korn ~

Todd: Now in this match. Low Ki's way to win has to involve picking Walker off. Ki is the faster man and he needs to push the pace and get Walker tired. From there he can clamp on one of his submissions or land a big kick and possibly get the win

[As Low Ki walks out from the back. The crowd in attenance pop huge. On his way down to the ring Low Ki is showered with cheers by the fans. Once in the ring Low Ki stands in the corner awaiting his opponent.]

Lacey: And now introducing the champion. From Chicago, Illinois. 'The Human Massacre' Keith Walker.

~ Suicide Messiah - Black Label Society ~

Todd: Walker on the other hand needs to box Low Ki in. He needs to corner him. Because Low Ki is going to look to dance round and pick him off. Walker has to corner Low Ki and unload bombs on him. Because when Walker hits you. You feel it. So his game plan needs to involve cornering Low Ki and beating him down.

[As the Champion walks out from the back. The crowd begins to boo. Walker walks down to the ring without once taking his eyes off of Low Ki. Once in the ring Walker raises his title in the air to more boos.]

Main Event: Keith Walker vs Low Ki for the PWR Wrestle Kingdom Championship

The bell rings and these two men circle each other. Low Ki manages to strike first landing a quick kick to the leg of the big man. Walker tries to clothesline Low Ki but Ki ducks under and lands a kick to the back before landing a forearm to the face of Walker. Keith is gettong frustrated as the faster Low Ki is picking him off. Low Ki then lands a palm strike to the chest of Walker before hitting the ropes. Walker tries for a big boot but Ki ducks under and springs off the ropes with a springboard kick to the face of Keith. The big man is wobbled as Low Ki then follows up with a cartwheel kick which knocks him on the ropes.

Low Ki follows up with another palm strike before attempting a kick to the chest of Keith. Only for Walker to catch his leg. Keith with ease shoves Low Ki hard onto the mat. Walker then attempts an elbow drop but Low Ki rolls out of the way and Walker hits the canvas. Keith slowly begins to get up and is on a knee when Low Ki lands a big kick to his chest. Low Ki then follows up with another one. Before pounding the mat with his hands. Ki then attempts a big kick to the head but Walker ducks under and clotheslines Low Ki's knee. Ki drops onto the mat holding his knee and Walker follows up with a leg drop on Low Ki.

The crowd start to get behind Low Ki when Walker drags him to his feet. Keith then hits Low Ki with a forceful lariat before following up with a second one. Walker then lifts Low Ki on his shoulders and drives him into the turnbuckle before following up with an Oklahoma Stampede. Walker then covers Low Ki but the gutsy challenger kicks out at 2. Walker gets to his feet and signals for the elevated powerbomb as the crowd boos. Walker then lifts up Low Ki but as he gets Ki in the air. Ki manages to break free and drop down behind Walker. Low Ki then lands a dropkick to the knee of Walker which slows the big man down before landing a dropkick which knocks the big man into the corner. Ki then follows up with the Tidal Crush which drops Walker.

The crowd in attendance roar as they sense a new champion and a huge upset about to come. Low Ki then climbs up to the top rope rope slowly. Ki then leaps off the top with the Warrior's Way and lands it. Low Ki then goes for the cover but the ref points out that Walker's foot is under the ropes. Low Ki tries to pull Walker into the center but he is like deadweight. Ki then begins pounding on the mat signalling for a big kick like he was earlier. Walker slowly begins to stir and Ki goes for the kick but at the same time Walker clubs him across the leg he hit earlier. Low Ki drops to his knees in pain and Walker then goozles him. Walker plants Low Ki with a chokeslam before signalling for the Powerbomb. Walker lifts Low Ki up and plants him with a devastating Elevated Powebomb. Walker then covers. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: The winner of the match and still the the Wrestle Kingdom Champion Keith Walker.

[The crowd in attendance boos as Walker slowly gets to his feet. Walker is then handed his title by the referee as the crowd still boos. Keith then slowly leaves the ring holding his title high in the air. As Walker gets to the entrance area he raises his title high in the air to more boos. The show then comes to a close with the image of Walker again standing tall with his title held high in the air.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:35 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Ban1-73

King Of Lion's Cup 2
13/5/12

The King of Lion's Cup is back and better then ever. Next Monday 8 participants will battle in a one night tournament with the winner recieving a title shot of theit choice at the next PPV All or Nothing. The participants will be revealed all this week. Plus a special guest has once again been signed to do the live drawing. Keep checking this week for updates on the King of Lion's Cup.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

Pro Wrestling R King of Lion's Cup

Participant #1 Reveal

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Luke_Gallows

The first man confirmed for the King of Lion's Cup is Drew Hankinson. Known from his WWE days as Festus and later on as Luke Gallows. Hankinson is presumably one of the favourites in the tournament due to his experience and also his size. In his qualifying match for the tournament Hankinson easily disposed of Nick Dinsmore with his devastating 12th Step manouvre. Hankinson has made it clear that the title he is challenging for should he win the 2nd King Of Lion's Cup is Keith Walker's Wrestle Kingdom Championship.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

PWR Releases

Earlier today Rhyno, Brent Albright, Teddy Hart and Rocky Romero where released by PWR.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:43 am

Pro Wrestling R King of Lion's Cup

Participant #2 Reveal

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Sinn_Bodhi

The next man confirmed for the King of Lion's Cup is without a doubt the strangest. Synn Bowdee. A WWE and TNA veteran. Synn is known for his strange and innovative offense in the ring. To qualify for the tournament Synn earned a victory over Ares following his Tallulah Belle finisher. Should Synn Bowdee win the tournament he will infact be challenging for Shane Helms' Pure Title at All or Nothing.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:04 pm

PWR King of Lion's Cup

Participant reveal #3

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Kenny_Omega2

Kenny Omega. One of the biggest prospects on the Independant scene. Has been currently plying his trade in Japan as part of the Golden Lovers with tag team partner Kota Ibushi. Omega brings speed and a very unorthodox style to the table in this tournament. To Qualify Omega defeated former WWE Superstar Trevor Murdock following his impressive Croyt's Wrath finisher. Omega is expected to challenge for the Tag Team Titles with long time partner Kota Ibushi should he win the tournament.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

PWR King of Lion's Cup

Participant reveal #4

Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Ricochet

The 4th participant in the King of Lion's Cup tournament has been confirmed as Ricochet. The dynamic Ricochet is rated as one of the best Highflyers on the independant scene. Ricochet is bringing speed and very high paced offense to the tournament. In his match to qualify for the tournament. Ricochet beat a very game Katsuhiko Nakajima following his breath taking double rotation moonsault. Ricochet should he win the tournament will be challenging for the tag team titles at All or Nothing with his tag team partner CIMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling R
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next