The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling R

Go down 
+3
Jericho
Harold
AfganisDan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 pm

[With the sound of every footstep he takes in the hallway. PWR's newest Superstar Paul Burchill is in search of either Dave Prazak or Brett Dibiase. To avoid any other incidents like he has with Colt Cabana Paul has got his hood pulled over concealing his face and is constantly looking over his shoulder.]

(I can't believe it. On my first day some idiot decided to try and cave my head in with a mop. Then he gives e the history of a civil war before revealing that the dude who hired me has been overthrown. What an excellent start to PWR. Just Brilliant.)

'Right I need to find either Dibiase or Prazak. If I am honest I want to see Dave just because there is a member of his security force I want to great in person.'

[Paul then stops off outside a door and opens it. But as he looks inside the room he sees there is no one inside.]

(This is not going to be easy is it? Hang on a second what is that noise?)

[The unmistakable sound of footsteps can be heard in the background. The noise is gradually getting louder.]

(Someone is coming. I'd better disappear quickly just in case they try and cave my head in quickly.)

[Paul quickly disappears in the room. Leaving the door slightly open so he can see out in the hall. Just then three men walk on by. They are easily recognized as Adam Pearce, Chris Mordetzky and Harry Smith.]

(Well I take it they are 3 guys who would love to be a part of my welcoming committee.)

[Paul then goes to leave the room when he hears another set of footsteps. Just then Bobby Fish can be seen walking past the door.]

(There he is Bobby Fish. The man who caused me to miss an opportunity in the first ever King of Lion's Cup. A man who left me with a severe injury and went around in his PWR debut bragging about hurting people. Now I got a chance to get even.)

[Paul slowly walks out the door and sees Bobby has already walked past him. Paul begins to follow Bobby down the hall before shouting.]

'FISH.'

[Bobby spins round and looks very surprised to see Paul Burchill looking back at him.]

{Fish}
'Well if it isn't Paul Burchill. My old friend.'

(Did that son of a bitch call me his friend?)

'Bobby let's cut the crap. You know why I am here.'

[Fish smirks.]

{Bobby}
'Let's do this then Paulie.'

[With that Paul charges at Bobby only for Fish to shoot in on him. Fish tackles Paul against the wall and appears to be trying to take him down only for Paul to begin elbowing him in the side of the head. Bobby drops down to a knee and Paul then hits him with a uppercut which sends Fish onto his back. Paul then places his knee on the fist of chest of Bobby and then punches him hard in the face. Fish sweeps Paul over and catches him with an elbow to the forehead. Fish then attempts another shot but Burchill manages to push him off. As Paul gets to his feet Bobby charges him again but Paul meets him with a boot to the face. Burchill then throws Bobby hard into the wall. As Bobby is slumped against the wall. Burchill then knees Bobby hard in the stomach doubling him over. Paul is then about to go for another shot when BAM.... Paul is nailed with a big boot to the back of the head by Joel Redman. MVP then also arrives on the scene and plants Paul with a Play of the Day on the floor. As Fish recollects himself Redman and MVP drag Burchill to his feet.]

{Fish}
'Let me get one more shot in on this *****.'

[As MVP and Brink hold Burchill. Fish lands a hard knee to the gut of Burchill. Bobby also then lands a nasty forearm to the side of the head. Bobby then goes for one more shot but he is stopped by Matt Cross.]

{Cross}
'Bobby No. Prazak said only do what is necessary to him.'

{Fish}
'This is Necessary. Did you see what he did to me?'

{Cross}
'Yes we all did. Now calm down. Take a deep breath and think about this properly. Because Dave knew you would act like this and gave us some special orders to follow you and also to use the same necessary force on you as we did to Paul over here.'

[Bobby nods his head before stepping back away from Burchill.]

{Cross}
'Right let's take him to the boss.'

[MVP and Redman each grab an arm of Burchill and begin dragging him down the hall. Cross and Fish follow them on closely as they drag Burchill towards a door. As they open the door they throw Burchill in before following.]

-------------------

(Ugh. Where am I? What happened?)

[As a stunned and Groggy Paul tries to regain his bearings. He looks round the room he is now in and sees that it is a fancy office. The walls are a Greyish color and the floor is Black carpet. Paul carries on looking round as he is still stunned it takes him a while to focus on things.]

{???}
'Wow my boys really did a number on you. Didn't they Mr Burchill?'

[Paul looks ahead at who is talking and sees sitting in front of him Dave Prazak.]

{Dave}
'Now Mr. Burchill. I would like this meeting to be pretty straight forward so I can call you Paul right?'

[Burchill sort of nods his head.]

{Dave}
'Now Paul. My name is Dave Prazak and I am currently one of the men running Pro Wrestling R. Now with my associate Brett Dibiase mainly dealing with things onscreen. I perform many duties off screen including talent issues. But I have to say your signing hit me for six. I mean I have gone over every detail and so on but there was hardly any record of your signing with PWR. So your deal with Animal was a very private affair I have to state. But that leads to a few questions I must ask you and Paul. I have to say it would be better for you to comply with these as we don't want a repeat of what happened earlier now do we?'

[Paul seems to have regained his focus and notices that seated around him are the likes of The Sheik, Shawn Davari, Adam Pearce, Patrick Brink and Bobby Fish(Who has one hell of a Black Eye)]

(Well at least one good thing come out of this. I had better agree to this questioning as otherwise I might be in trouble)

'Ask away Mr Prazak.'

{Dave}
'Paul. You can all me Dave. So how long have you been signed with Pro Wrestling R?'

'I got signed before PWR went live on Sky One.'

[Prazak looks a little surprised as some of the guys sitting round can be heard whispering.]

{Dave}
'Well Paul this is slightly confusing to me. I mean where have you been all this time?'

'Well a lot of people know for the first King of Lion Cup in a qualifying match me and your boy Fish had a match. During the match we both pushed each other to the limit and I suffered a bad Broken hand and a severe ankle injury. So I was out of commission for a while.'

{Dave}
'Well surely he would not have signed you had you just been injured. I mean no way must you have come straight home to here. Look at what you did to Fish.'

'Well if you must know. Before I returned from my injury. To get me in ring condition Animal sent me on a tour of Japan. I used that tour to bust my ass and get in top condition for my return. Only to find PWR had been taken over.'

[More s******s can be heard from the guys surrounding Paul.]

{Dave}
'This is not a little takeover Paul. No this is simply an Evolution. A complete overhaul of all things bad in Pro Wrestling R and modeling it in a new image. I mean look at our Champions right now. We have the one of the most dominating force in Pro Wrestling history in Keith Walker. We have a man who has been vastly under rated in other promotions pulling out some of the best performances in his career in Shane Helms and finally we have by far one of the best teams in the history of pro wrestling in Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky. That my friend is down to our overhaul. Pro Wrestling R has gone from being a minor league to being a matter of survival of the fittest.'

(Strange how Dave is telling me one thing and Colt Cabana told me another. I don't get that same feeling of trust with Prazak as I did with Cabana though.)

'Why are you telling me this Dave?'

[Prazak smiles]

{Dave}
'That is simple Paul. I want you to join the Regime.'

[just then Bobby Fish stands up from his chair.]

{Bobby}
'Dave come on man. You can't be seriously considering him as a member of our group. I mean seriously him.'

{Dave}
'Yes Bobby. I can consider him joining us. In fact you bring to light his worthiness but you have not exactly been on the winning track either as of late have you? Do you want to end up like Tyson Tarver whose big mouth got him into situations he could not handle and ended up with him being eradicated from the Regime and PWR in general?'

[Fish looks a tad apprehensive and sits down.]

(Wow he seems to have complete control over some of these guys. I guess when you have all that power and money you can do whatever you want.)

{Dave}
'You made a wise choice Bobby. So then Paul are you going to join us?'

(I really do not want to join them. I laid it down to Colt last time straight forward so I had better go the same way with Prazak. But to save any attempts of a mugging from them to me I had better be a tad more reserved in saying no.)

'Look Dave. I get what your trying to do I really do. But honestly mate I just want to be my own man.'

[Prazak does not look happy.]

{Dave}
'Listen Paul. I assure you right now that your time in PWR will go a lot better if you comply with my wishes. Here you need to Go along to get along.'

'Dave. You may not know this but I had the exact same offer from a member of the Resistance...'

[Prazak looks very angry at the mention of the Resistance as do some of the guys sitting round him.]

'But I turned them down and I unfortunately will need to reject your offer as well. Because no offense but I want to go it alone. I want no part in a war which I have no reason to be a part of. As far as I see it you guys can destroy each other and whoever wins is in charge but don't expect me to pick a side.'

{Dave}
'Well Paul. If you are certain that you want it that way then fair enough. You can leave now as I am sure you want to prepare for your match this week.'

(Match?)

'I don't have a match this week.'

{Dave}
'Oh Didn't I tell you Paul? You have a match this week. Your big PWR debut.'

'Who is my opponent?'

{Dave}
'Well that is very easy Paul. In fact I am shocked you haven't surmised yourself. Paul your opponent will be Bobby Fish.'

(Brilliant. I get to get that guys ass and finally get that win I was due all them months ago.)

[Fish smirks arrogantly as he and Burchill stare at each other. With that Paul gets up from his chair to leave the office. Prazak then offers Burchill a handshake but at first Paul is a bit hesitant. After a little deliberation Paul shakes his hand but as he goes to walk away Dave does not let go.]

{Dave}
'I hope I am not taking a chance on you Mr Burchill. Good luck this week. You will certainly need it.'

[Prazak smiles as Burchill gets his arm free. Paul then slowly leaves the office as Dave gets up from his chair. Prazak looks around at everyone in the office before continuing.]

{Dave}
'Mr Burchill is no friend of ours. Bobby I do not care about the result of your match this coming week. I only want you to do one thing which is the same thing you did when you and him first faced off. Injure him but this time make it permanent.'

[Bobby nods his head and smirks as Dave has an Evil smile on his face. Dave then walks back to his desk and starts to make a phone call as his associates leave the office.]

(Bookers note there is only one more of these to go and that will lead into All or nothing.)
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Ophidian

New superstar signed to PWR

That is right earlier today it was confirmed that 'The Venomous and Vile Serpent from the Nile' Ophidian has infact signed with Pro Wrestling R. A long time comedic character who has since gone on to display a violent edge. Is highly rated by those in management.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 pm

New Match confirmed for this weeks show

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Paul_Burchill vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Bobby_Fish

This week on PWR we will see the debut of PWR's newest Superstar Paul Burchill. Burchill will be taking on a man he has a lot of history with in Bobby Fish. These two men really don't like each other leading many to say this match is 8 Months in the making. Because 8 months ago these two men brutalized each other in a match to gain entry into the first King of Lion's Cup and despite each man claiming to be the victor the match was a no contest. After the match it was known that Burchill had broke his hand and dislocated his ankle whilst Bobby Fish had suffered a concussion, Hyperextended Elbow and 3 cracked ribs. If this is anything to go by expect one brutal match coming this week.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 am

Socal Connection to PWR?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 MaxBuckPro Wrestling R - Page 6 Nickjackson2
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 TJPerkins

With the news regarding TJ Perkins and the young Bucks being taken off ROH for atleast the next couple of months. It would not shock anyone in PWR. If the three men were to come to PWR in that time. Apparently a deal is already being brokered as we speak with PWR/ROH talent Liason Delirious. It would be considered a big deal to PWR if they were able to bring these 3 men in even for only a couple of months due to the fact that PWR is exceptionally high on TJP and also is always wanting to amp up their tag team division so the Bucks would be a welcome addition.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 am

Pro Wrestling R Live on Sky One

From the Erwin Center in Austin Texas

Attendance - 1750

Match I: Mark Angelosetti defeated Hallowicked
Angelosetti got the win following a powerslam

Match II: Luke Hawx and Chuck Taylor beat Devon Storm and Carl Ouellet
Hawx pinns Devon following a springboard moonsault

[As the latest edition of Pro Wrestling R opens. The crowd in attendance cheers loudly. As the finishing touches are put towards the ring we pan to the crowd were fans can be seen wearing various PWR memoribilia from Prince Devitt t-shirts to PWR hats. A few notable signs can be seen such as 'Sign Chuck Taylor'. 'Joey Ryan for Champion' and 'We want All or Nothing Now'. As we cut back to the ring we go to the commentary table outside the ring where Tood Grisham is sitting by with his fellow commentator Scott Steiner.]

Todd:
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the latest edition of PWR. I am Todd Grisham and as always I am joined by Scott Steiner.

Scott: Yeah and what a show we have for you tonight. Debuts, Handicap matches and count em two grudge matches.

Todd: That's right Scott. Tonight we will bare witness to the debut of Harry Smith as he takes on John Walters in a All or Nothing Qualifying Match.

Scott: Speaking of debuts we will also see Paul Burchill debut as he takes on Bobby Fish. These two men really do not like each other will try and do some severe damage to one another.

Todd: Another grudge match set for tonight will see Aeroform take on The Violence Inc duo of Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi. These are two teams who have bad blood between them and will be having a rematch from a match they had two weeks ago.

Scott: Although to be fair they had a little rematch last week in a locker room scuffle.

Todd; That is right Scott and speaking of last week. We are about to hear from the man who won the highly valued number 30 spot in the All or Nothing Gauntlet Match Shane Helms.

[The crowd in attendance boos loudly as Lupe Fiasca's 'Superstar' begins to play over the big screen. As the arrogant Shane Helms slowly walks out from the back wearing a pair of Black Jeans and a Black shirt the crowd boo even more. Helms of course has his PWR Pure Title on his shoulder as he makes his way down to the ring. Once Helms gets into the ring he is handed a microphone by Lacey.]

{Shane}
'Here I am. Your Undisputed Pro Wrestling R Pure Champion and also the man who has earned the highly coveted number 30 spot at All or Nothing in the Gauntlet Match. So pretty soon not only will I be 'Your Shining Light' and not only will I be the reigning Pure Champion. I will also be the winner of the All or Nothing Gauntlet and your next Wrestle Kingdom Champion.'

[The crowd boos loudly as the smug Helms smirks.]

{Shane}
'I can just see it now can't you? Shane Helms double Champion. Shane Helms the best thing in Pro Wrestling R history since well my debut all them months ago. Now all of you can doubt me and assume otherwise but really face facts. Look at everything I have accomplished in PWR. All the people I have beaten and all the accolades I have won. Such as this title.'

[Helms raises the Pure Title in the air.]

{Shane}
'If I am correct I won this belt from one of your hero's in Prince Devitt. Many of you didn't expect that to happen but instead I showed you what happens when you take Shane Helms lightly. Just like I am going to show everyone at All or Nothing. After I win at All or Nothing I will go on to Paradise Lost and I do not care if it is PAC or my team mate Keith Walker. I am going to leave Champion.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Helms lowers his mic. Helms then raises his title in the air again.

Just then Prince Devitt's theme begins to play. The crowd in attendance roars as Devitt slowly walks out from the back. Devitt is dressed pretty casual in tracksuit bottoms and a Black Metal Mulisha T-Shirt. As Devitt slowly makes his way down to the ring Helms can be seen cussing at him. Once in the ring Devitt grabs a microphone.]

{Devitt}
'Shane. Do the world a favour and shut the hell up!'

[The crowd cheer loudly.]

{Devitt}
'You are by far one of the most obnoxious and abraisive person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing in my life. Last week by hook and crook you managed to win that Battle Royal in the most pathetic means possible. You played possum whilst me and Johnny Henngian tried to eliminate each other and just after I tossed him over the ropes you sprung up and eliminated me. Are you really proud of that Shane?'

{Shane}
'A win is a win Fergal. I mean let's be honest last week was not the first time I have beaten you in a match. I mean so what that win may not have been in the best of fashion but at the end of the day. Everytime me and you face off in the ring I beat you. I beat you in a tag match a month ago. I beat you in the battle royal last week and I beat you for this.'

[Shane raises the title in the air as the crowd boos.]

{Devitt}
'Yeah about that Shane. See there is one thing I want to bring up. My Rematch. See Shane I am allowed a rematch and I am going to take it.'

{Helms}
'When?'

{Devitt}
'Well Shane that is simple. I mean you come out here earlier talking about being the Pure Champion and then winning the All or Nothing Match. But then it dawned on me. What better way to make a impression then defeating Shane Helms for the Pure Title and then going on to win the All or Nothing Gauntlet in one night.'

[The crowd cheers.]

{Devitt}
'So Shane if you need some help to read between the lines there. I want my rematch at All or Nothing.'

{Helms}
'And why should I accept your challenge Fergal?'

[Devitt looks a bit confused.]

{Helms}
'Are you confused Fergal? What I am trying to say is you can demand a rematch all you want but the only way I am going to accept is if your willing to accept one condition.'

{Devitt}
'What's that?'

{Helms}
'It's simple. When I beat you at All or Nothing and retain my Pure Championship. You can never challenge me for my title again. So do you accept?'

[Devitt takes a moment to think as the crowd are split between saying yes and no.]

{Devitt}
'Helms your on.'

[Shane smiles arrogantly as Devitt then drops the microphone in the ring. Devitt then leaves the ring and makes his way backstage as Helms stands in the ring. The crowd begin yelling various jeers at Helms. Who raises his title in the air before slowy leaving the ring and also makes his way backstage.]

----------

Todd: What an announcement we just heard there. Shane Helms vs Prince Devitt the rematch and if Shane wins Devitt can no longer recieve a Pure Title Shot.

Scott: That is a very high risk for Devitt. I am sure he has learned a lot from that loss to Helms at the last PPV. So him taking such a risk shows that he is willing to put it all on the line to get his belt back.

Todd: Well fans up next we are going to see our first match of the evening as Harry Smith makes his long awaited debut. His opponent is John Walters.

Scott: Now this is a All or Nothing Qualifier and fans at home do not sell Walters short in this match. We had a scenario about a month ago in which John went up against another debuting talent and beat them 2 times in a row. He is very capable of putting an end to hype trains. Question is can he do so tonight?

Match One: Harry Smith vs John Walters

The bell rings to start the match and Harry Smith charges across the ring quickly nailing Walters with a flying Knee strike. As John backs into the corner Smith follows up with a barrage of knees and elbows to the head and body until the referee forces him to back away. John staggers out of the corner and is promptly met with a boot to the face from Smith. Smith then raises his arm in the air to a few boos from the crowd and slowly waits for Walters to get to his feet. As Harry tries for a lariat he is shocked when Walters manages to go behind and go for a crucifix pinning Harry's shoulders to the mat. Harry kicks out at 2 and as he gets to his feet he is met with a dropkick by Walters. John then irish whips Harry into the ropes and drops down for a backdrop only for Smith to stop just short and kick him in the chest.

Harry then follows up with a neck lock suplex before clamping a Chin Lock on Walters. As John battles to his feet Harry turns it into a rear naked Choke and scissors his legs not only around the body of John but also in a way that he is pinning one of Walters' arms to his side. John is fading as Harry keeps the hold locked on. In a last ditch effort to get out Walters begins throwing some punches with his free arm back to the face of Smith. One of which appears to do some damage as Smith releases his grasp a touch. Walters uses this moment to grab the ropes forcing a break. A frustrated Smith gets to his feet and stalks John as he gets up Smith then kicks him in the gut and tries for a Running Powerslam but John drops behind and catches him with the Lungblower. The crowd explode in cheers sensing an upset as John makes a slow crawl before going for a cover. One....Two.... Smith kicks out!

The pain on Walters face says it all as he slowly gets to his feet. John then motions for the Hurricane DDT before lifting Smith up. As John gets him up in the backbreaker rack position Smith fires off some hard elbows to the face before dropping behind and planting Walters on his head with a Saito Suplex. Smith then follows up with a Guillotine Choke with a body Scissors on John. It is clear Walters is out as Smith keeps ahold of the choke. The referee calls for the bell as Smith releases his grasp and John flops to the mat.

Lacey: The winner of the match as a result of a Technical Submission Harry Smith.

[As Smith gets to his feet the crowd in attendance boos. Smith then leaves the ring and slowly makes his way backstage as the referee tends to Walters. As a dazed Walters is helped to his feet by the referee he recieves a decent applause from the crowd. Officials then assist Walters to the back as various replays from the match air on the big screen.]

Todd
: Well Harry Smith just sent a message towards everyone else in the All or Nothing Gauntlet match right there.

Scott: Yeah Harry Smith is one of the most vicious competitors I have ever seen. I mean his style is straight beat you down and put you out. We saw several impressive suplexes and Submissions which come straight from the Dungeon.

Todd:
In my opinion however he could have beaten John following the suplex which dropped John on his head. But he decided to clamp on that choke to finish him.

Scott
: I mean take nothing away from John. He gave Harry a fight and showed tremendous Hart but Smith basically picked him apart. Harry Smith is certainly one to watch.

------------
{Commercial Break}
-------------

[Backstage in the hallway of the arena. Paul Burchill can be seen leaning against a wall. The crowd in attendance can be heard giving Paul a mixed reaction as he just stares stoically into the distance. Just then Colt Cabana approaches Paul.]

{Colt}
'Hey Paul how is it going man?'

[Burchill does not seem amused by Colt talking to him.]

{Paul}
'What do you want Colt? You gonna try and bash my head in with a mop again? Because last time you tried it didn't really work out for you did it?'

[Colt nods his head.]

{Colt}
'Actually Paul. I just come by to say good luck tonight. I mean everyone knows you and Bobby Fish don't like each other so I am sure the match is going to be brutal. like I said I just wanted to say good luck.'

[Burchill looks a bit surprised.]

{Paul}
'Err Thanks I guess. Anyways why are you saying this to me now? I mean don't you have a match next against the Tag Champs?'

{Colt}
'Yeah I do. A handicap match.'

{Paul}
'A Handicap match against the Tag Team Champions. Rough night for you then. Why don't you have a tag team partner?'

{Colt}
'Because everyone I have asked so far has said no. After my loss with Homicide to the champs people think they got my number and if you team with me that they are bound to lose. So yeah tonight may be rough but I figure if I can pull out the win tonight myself against the champs then maybe someone will take the chance and team up with me to take their titles.'

{Paul}
'Well good luck with that Colt. Hope it turns out well for you.'

[Burchill pats Cabana on the back before walking off down the hall. A Determined Cabana then slowly begins his walk to the entrance area as his match is next.]

----------

Todd: As you may have heard our next match is a handicap match. As Colt Cabana takes on both Scorpio Sky and Joey Ryan.

Scott: Now if I am honest it would be bad enough taking on Joey Ryan or Scorpio Sky alone. I mean when I look at Scorpio I see a Champion in the making. And as far as Joey goes he is one of the best talents I have seen in a long while. I mean there are some down right idiots out there who reckon he looks like Ron Burgundy and needs to under go tryouts to get his stuff together. Let me tell you something right now. Joey Ryan is packed with talent, Charisma and everything else. So anyone who doesn't think he is anything special has to be handicapped or something.

Todd: Well Scott I have to agree with you there. Both Ryan and Sky are hyper talented and Colt certainly has his hands full tonight.

Match Two: Colt Cabana vs Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

The bell rings and this match of course being under tornado rules means both Sky and Ryan are allowed in the ring at the same time. Both men circle round Colt. Colt charges at Sky and manages to catch him with a couple of punches until he is hit from behind by Ryan. Ryan then Russian Legsweeps Colt before he and Sky put the boots to him as well. Ryan then lifts Colt to his feet and He and Sky plant Cabana with a double team suplex. Sky then follows up with a leg drop on Cabana before Ryan drops an elbow on him. Ryan then makes a cover for a quick count of two. As Cabana slowly gets to his feet he is met with a dropkick by Sky which sends Colt into the corner. Ryan then lands a clothesline to the cornered Cabana before he and Sky taunt the crowd to boos.

Ryan and Sky then signal for a double team move as Sky begins to climb up the turnbuckle. Ryan at the same time sets Colt up for a powerbomb. As Sky finds his footing on the turnbuckle Ryan lifts Cabana up in the powerbomb position only for Colt to drop behind and quickly hit Sky in the gut. As Ryan turns round Cabana pulls Sky off the top rope and throws him onto Ryan. With both the champs down a fired up Cabana raises his arm in the air to cheers from the crowd. As Scorpio Sky gets to his feet he is met with a lariat by Cabana. Colt then catches Joey with a Bionic Elbow before following up with an Eat Defeat. As Ryan rolls under the ropes to the floor Cabana lifts up Sky. Colt then tries to send Sky into the ropes but Scorpio counters with a kick to the gut. Sky then attempts the Ace of Spades but Cabana spins out of it and catches him with the Colt 45.

The crowd roars sensing a huge upset as Cabana then latches on the Billy Goat's Curse. Sky screams out in pain and tries to crawl to the ropes but it is obvious he has no where to go as he is in the center of the ring. Cabana really cranks on the hold when out of nowhere he is caught with the superkick by Joey Ryan. Cabana falls onto the mat as Scorpio Sky holds his back in pain. Ryan then covers Colt. One....Two....Three

Lacey: And the winners of the match Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky

[As the crowd boos loudly. Joey Ryan helps his partner to his feet. Ryan and Sky then raise their arms in the air and begin an obnoxious victory celebration drawing more heat from the crowd. Ryan and Sky then slowly make their way backstage as a dissapointed Cabana begins to get to his feet.]

Todd: You have to feel for Colt Cabana. I mean he has had no luck in finding a partner so he had to go out alone tonight. Takes the champs to the limit but as it looks like he has it won. The rug is pulled out from underneath him.

Scott: Yeah Colt looked very good but he took his eye off of Ryan for too long and tried to finish Sky. Scorpio managed to hold off tapping out long enough for Ryan to nail him with that Superkick. And once Ryan nails the Kick 9 times out of 10 the match is over.

Todd: Now the question I have to ask is. Can Colt recover from this loss? Find himself a partner and come back stronger. Because if he wants the titles as much as he said. That is how he needs to do it.

-------------
{Commercial Break}
-------------

[As we come back from commercial. Instead of going back to the ring we go to the Locker room area. Inside the locker room is the Regime's Head of Security Patrick Brink. Brink is dressed in a suit and shades. On seeing Brink on the big screen the live crowd can be heard booing.]

{Brink}
'My Name is Patrick Brink and I am the head of Security of the Regime. Mainly Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase. Now for those of you who are unaware my main job as head of security is eliminating any threats detected by my clients.'

[Brink smirks before adjusting the collar on his jacket.]

{Brink}
'Now PAC you have been labelled a threat so tonight when we face off in that handicap match. I am going to do exactly what I was assigned to do. Eliminate a threat. However PAC you have done me a courtesy so to speak. As I have heard rumblings about you teaming up with Prince Devitt tonight. Now Devitt like you has of course been labelled as a threat so I was going to have to eliminate him as well down the line. But instead you get him to team with you. Which of course means tonight it is two for the price of one. As tonight when I team with Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov I get to rid PWR of both of you. PAC... Devitt be ready as tonight you will be on the Brink!'

[The crowd in attendance boos loudly as Brink then slowly makes his way out of the locker room. We then cut back to the ring as we get redy for our next match.]

----------

Todd: Patrick Brink is by far one of the most unstable and unsettling individuals I have ever seen. So it makes you wonder how far he will go tonight to eliminate the 'Threats'

Scott: Yeah I agree Brink is basically a Psychopath. I mean I think it was wise of Dibiase to snap him up all those months ago and then for them to assign him as security for the Regime. That way they know that they have one of the most brutal and vicious monsters around loyal to the cause.

Todd: Well speaking of Monsters. Last week we saw the debut of Uhaa Nation who utterly decimated his opponent.

Scott: Yeah I don't recall seeing many wrestlers have that kind of killer instinct Nation had. I mean the confidence he showed to walk out of the ring and leave the ref to rule his opponent KOed tells me he is going to be a force.

Todd: Well joining us at this time is the manager of Uhaa Nation. Prince Nana.

Nana: Todd Grisham. Scott Steiner. The pleasure is all yours I am sure. Are you ready for the show gentleman? Sit back relax and watch the most impressive young talent out there Uhaa Nation wreak havoc once again.

Match Three: Uhaa Nation vs Local

The bell rings and Nation circles round his opponent before quickly going behind him. Nation with ease lifts him up in the air before slamming him onto his stomach. Uhaa then follows up with a big knee drop to his opponent's lower back. Nation then hits the ropes as his opponent slowly gets to his feet. Nation then catches his opponent with a forceful clothesline. Uhaa drags his opponent to his feet and snapmares his opponent over before landing a dropkick to his back. The crowd gives Uhaa a slight applause on seeing the big man moving so fast. Nation then hits the ropes as the Local gets to his feet and catches him with a shoulder tackle which sends his opponent flying across the ring.

Nation then raises his arm in the air before lifting his opponent up and sending him into the ropes. As his opponent comes off the ropes Uhaa meets him with a twilt a whirl side slam turned into a tombstone Piledriver. As his opponent is laid out on the mat sme of the crowd can be seen wincing at the image of his head planting off the mat. Uhaa then lifts his opponent up for a powerbomb before dropping him on the ropes before using the momentum into a sitout powerbomb. Uhaa then drags his opponent to his feet one more time and lifts him up for a scoop slam before dropping him into a reverse ddt position. Nation then performs a nasty rolling cutter spiking his opponent on his head. Uhaa then raises his arm in the air before landing a standing moonsault on his opponent. Nation then follows up with a standing Shooting Star Press. As the referee checks on his opponent. Uhaa Nation then slowly walks over to the ropes before leaving the ring. Nation is joined outside by Prince Nana. As Nana and Nation walk backstage the referee rules that Uhaa's opponent has been Knocked out.

Lacey: And the winner of the match as a result of a knockout Uhaa Nation.

[With no one's arm to raise in the air. The ref begins to check on the local. On the big screen various replays of Uhaa Nation's moves can be seen.]

Todd: Another impressive performance by Uhaa Nation there. He once again this week showed that he is a force to be reckoned with.

Scott: He looked very, very impressive. I think Uhaa Nation has a very promising future ahead of him.

Todd: Yeah Uhaa Nation has looked impressive since debuting. The question is how will he do when he takes a step up in competition?

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Todd: Up next we have a highly personal clash between Paul Burchill and Bobby Fish. Now this all dates back to an exhibition these two had many months ago in which both men dealt significant damage to one another. Since that time Burchill has been on the sidelines and had to deal with hearing fish saying he breaks necks and cashes checks. Now he is in PWR and ready to throw down with Bobby Fish.

Scott: Yeah this is going to be without a doubt an incredibly brutal and hard hitting contest. I can't wait!

Todd: Well let's go to the ring for what is sure to be a battle.

Match Four: Paul Burchill vs Bobby Fish

Neither man waits for the bell as they take their place in the center of the ring and begin to trade punches. Both men are literally throwing bombs at each other with these strikes. The two men move from punches to forearm blows and after one very nasty shot Burchill's nose begins to bleed. Fish then follows up with a nasty headbutt to the face of Burchill which sends Paul staggering back into the corner. Fish then goes to capitalize but he is met with a big boot to the face by Burchill. Burchill then slams Fish head first into the turnbuckle before landing several headbutts to Fish. As a stunned Fish sits prone in the corner. Burchill hits the ropes and lands a running kick straight to the face. Burchill then drags him out the corner by his leg and lifts him up to his feet. Burchill then lands a knee to the head of Bobby before sending him into the ropes.

As Fish springs off the ropes he is met with a powerslam by Burchill. Paul then attempts a Saito suplex but Bobby lands several elbow strikes to Burchill before nailing him with a lariat. Fish then hits the ropes and as Burchill gets to his feet catches him with a running knee strike. Bobby then follows up with a Belly to Belly suplex before Ascending to the top rope. Bobby then comes off with a Diving headbutt before making the cover for a quick nearfall. As Fish gets to his feet he grabs Burchill by the hair. After dragging Paul to his feet Bobby hits the ropes and lands the Sleep's with the Fishes spin kick on Burchill. Bobby then follows up with a kick to the gut of Burchill before once again bring Paul to his feet. Bobby then attempts a suplex but Paul ducks behind and lands a Leaping Neckbreaker on Bobby Fish.

Both men are down on the mat as the crowd are silent watching the brutality unfold. Burchill is the first to slowly gets to his feet and as he gets his breath Bobby Fish begins to stir. Bobby slowly gets to his feet when he is met with a kick to the gut by Burchill. Paul then plants Bobby with a Jackhammer before setting Bobby up for the Curb Stomp. Paul drives Bobby face first into the mat with the Curb Stomp before following up with several knees and elbows the head of Bobby Fish. Burchill keeps up these shots on a motionless Fish until the referee rings the bell.

Lacey: The referee has declared that Bobby Fish is unable to continue. So the winner of the match Paul Burchill.

[Even with the bell ringing and being announced the victor. Paul does not stop beating down Fish. The referee finally pulls Burchill away with help from some of the officials. As Burchill is forced out of the ring several officials tend to Bobby Fish. On the big screen we see several replays of the hard hitting match as officials carry on tending to Fish.]

Todd: Now that is one of the most brutal contests I have ever bared witness to in my life. Both men beat the hell out of each other until one could not stand. This time it was Bobby Fish who was the victim of brutality.

Scott: Yeah this match was not easy on the eyes I have to admit and Paul was not even done after the match was. I hope Bobby Fish is OK. I mean he did have it coming to get his asskicked but not like that.

----------

[Backstage in the hallway. We see the Number one contender for Keith Walker's Wrestle Kingdom Championship PAC standing by. PAC is dressed in jeans and an Affliction T-Shirt. On seeing PAC the live crowd in attendance can be heard cheering loudly.]

{PAC}
'You know it seems nearly every week now I have to deal with a Monster. In the King of Lion's Cup I had to defeat Lance Archer. 'The American Psycho'. Which of course has earned me a match against 'The Human Massacre' Keith Walker. However last week I got challenged to a match by Patrick Brink. The head of security for the Regime. So what this means is following my title win over Keith Walker at All or Nothing. I am going to be a bit of a monster slayer having beaten Archer, Brink and Walker consecutively.'

[The crowd gives PAC a cheer before chanting 'Monster Slayer'.]

{PAC}
'But before I talk about my match with Keith Walker. Let me mention tonight. As in the main event I will be teaming up with my long time friend in Prince Devitt to take on Patrick Brink, Alex Koslov and Jimmy Rave. Now the odds are not on myself and Devitt as we are outnumbered. However it is nothing neither of us are not used to. I mean if you look at our roads to PWR through the King of Lion's Cup. We were the small guys and got matched up against monsters and just like we will tonight we overcome the odds and had our hands raised in the air by the ref in victory.'

[The crowd gives Pac another pop as PAC smirks.]

{PAC}
'Now that brings me to All or Nothing. Where I get my chance to become Champion as I take on the undefeated monster known as Keith Walker. Now Keith has been on a hell of a tear. Demolishing opponent after opponent and a lot of people think that our match will go the same way. But Keith I want you to know that I don't quit and I will not stop. I will keep coming forward and I will keep fighting until I take that title. You will not break me Keith. I will instead break you and become the Wrestle Kingdom Champion.'

[The crowd cheers loudly as PAC then motions that he will be the next Champion. PAC then slowly dissapears down the hall as we cut back to the ring for the next match.]

----------

Todd: You have to respect PAC. He knows that he is facing one of the most dominant forces in wrestling yet instead of being scared or nervous he is more focused then ever.

Scott: He is confident as well which is very important. I think one of Walker's key advantages is intimidation and getting in his opponents head but PAC does not seem scared or intimidated. He may have a good shot at winning.

Todd: Yeah I am expecting a very good match between them two. And speaking of good matches 2 weeks ago we saw two teams debut in a tag match against one another. Aeroform vs V.I. Now during the week before I had heard that these two teams had a lot of history with each other and during the match it showed as both teams really took the fight to each other. V.I. scored the win albeit in dubious ways and I thought that it would be great to seem them go at it again. As did many of the fans. Little did we know that we would see a rematch last week in the locker room area leading to a rematch tonight.

Scott: Yeah these two teams do not get along at all. they both bring a different syle to their matches as well. Aeroform are more flashy, entertaining and true characters whereas V.I. are straight beat you down and take you out.

Match Five: Aeroform vs Genki Horiguchi and Ryo Saito

The bell rings to start the match and it is Ryo Saito and Flip Kendrick who start off for their respective teams. The two men lock up and Ryo quickly takes control thanks to a knee to the chest. Saito then follows up with several forearm blows across the back of Kendrick before hitting the ropes landing a running enzugiri kick on Kendrick. Saito then kicks away at the downed Kendrick before lifting him up for a Death Valley Driver. Kendrick manages to drop down behind and catches Saito with a quick armdrag. Kendrick then follows up with another arm drag before catching Saito with a hurricanrana. As Ryo gets to his feet slowly he is met with a tilt a whirl headscissors by Ryo which sends him through the ropes and out to the floor. Kendrick then raises his arm in the air as Saito begins to get to his feet. Kendrick then hits the ropes and as he is about to go through the ropes for a suicide Dive he is met with a kick to the head by Genki Horuchi.

A stunned Kendrick is draped over the middle rope Ryo climbs on the apron and lands a running dropkick to the side of his head. Kendrick falls back intothe ring as Saito and Horiguchi smirk. Ryo then climbs in the ring and tags out to Genki. Genki then stomps away at Kendrick before trying for the Hot Spicy only for Flip to spin round and catch Genki with a revere hurricanrana. Kendrick then manages to make a desperation tag to Louis Lyndon. Mr Kung Fu hops into the ring and lands a spinning heel kick on Genki. Louis then lands a kick to the gut of Genki before following up with a open hand strike to the chest of Genki which knocks him onto the ropes. Louis then follows up with several open hand strikes before sending him into the ropes. as Horiguchi comes off the ropes he is met with a big leg sweep by Louis.

Louis then gets in position for a crane kick and waits for Genki to get to his feet. However before he can unleash the kick he is nailed from behind by Ryo Saito. Ryo and Genki then then kick away at Louis when Flip Kendrick springs into the ring and lands a split leg dropkick on both men. Kendrick then lands a dropkick on Genki before charging at Ryon only to be backdropped over the ropes. Flip manages to get his footing on the apron but as he goes to spring in the ring Ryo shoves him sending him crashing onto the floor. As the ref goes to check on Kendrick Genki signals for the Green Mist. Lyndon slowly gets to his feet and Genki goes to spray Louis but Lyndon ducks under and he sprays Ryo Saito. As Ryo struggles to see through the mist Horiguchi turns into a crane Kick by Lyndon. Louis then blasts Ryo with a savate kick sending him through the ropes and to the floor before covering Genki. The ref turns round and sees the cover and slides into the ring before counting. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match Louis Lyndon and Flip Kendrick. Aeroform.

[The crowd gives Louis and Flip a decent reaction as Louis' hand is raised in the air. Lyndon then leaves the ring and begins to help his partner to his feet. Louis and Flip then slowly begin to make their way backstage as a frustrated Horiguchi begins to get to his feet.]

Todd: Another good match from these two teams with another controversial ending. This time however the dubious tactics by V.I cost them big time.

Scott: Yeah V.I had pulled out several cheap shots throughout the match and went to the well one time to many leading to Genki inadvertantly misting his own partner. which lead to Lydon catching Horiguchi with a big kick for the win.

Todd: I get the feeling however that this is not the last time these two teams will clash. It seems the bad blood is still there between them all which has yet to be settled.

-----------
{Commercial Break}
-----------

[As we come back from commercial. We go to the office of Brett Dibiase. As Dibiase is seen sitting behind his desk the crowd on seeing him begin to boo.]

{Brett}
'My name is Brett Dibiase and I am the co founder of the Prazak/Dibiase Regime. Now what I am here for today is to announce a few more additional participants in the All or Nothing Gauntlet Match and also to announce a qualifying match happening on the next show. So then if we can is it possible to have a list of the participants come up on the screen.'

[A list of the wrestlers in the match comes up on the big screen underneath Brett Dibiase.]

{Brett}
'The first man I am going to confirm a spot in the match for is a man who has brought longetivity to his championship reign. For he has held the prestigious NWA World Heavyweight Championship for well over a year. So without further ado allow me to confirm 'Scap Iron' Adam Pearce as a participant in the All or Nothing Rumble.'

[The crowd boos loudly at the mention of Pearce.]

{Brett}
'The second man I can confirm is so great that he is infact named Amazing. 'The greatest Highflyer in the world' Amazing Red will be in the All or Nothing Rumble.'

[The crowd again boos loudly.]

{Brett}
'And the third man I am going to confirm is one of PWR's rising stars. He is the current Do or Die Briefcase holder and is 'The Physical Specimen' Joel Redman.'

[As the crowd carries on booing realising all the men announced are Regime members Dibiase smiles.]

{Brett}
'Now that brings me to the qualifying match next week. As Johnny Gargano will take on Chavo Guerrero.'

[The crowd cheers at the announcement and an Audible 'Gargano' chant can be heard. Dibiase's phone begins to ring and as Brett answers the phone we cut back to the ring for the main event.]

-----------

Todd: Very interesting announcement right there by Brett Dibiase. Not only have Amazing Red, Adam Pearce and Joel Redman been added to the All or Nothing Gauntlet but next week we will see Johnny Gargano take on Chavo Guerrero in a qualifying match.

Scott: Not hard to notice however Red, Pearce and Redman are all Regime Members and just get added in where as Gargano has to earn his spot in the match.

Todd: Yeah Dibiase has definitely stacked the deck against the Resistance in that match so far and speaking of decks stacked. Our main event is next. As PAC and Prince Devitt team up to take on Jimmy, Rave Alex Koslov and Patrick Brink.

Main Event: Pac and Prince Devitt vs Alex Koslov, Jimmy Rave and Patrick Brink

The bell rings to start the match and it is Rave starting out for his team and PAC starting out for his. The two men circle each other before locking up. As both men try and again the upper hand it is PAC who catches Rave first with a fireman's carry. PAC then follows up with a dropkick before hitting the ropes and catching Jimmy with a forearm smash. PAC then lands a quick spin kick on Rave before tagging out to Devitt. Devitt gets in the ring and at the same time Jimmy tags out to Koslov. Devitt quickly catches Alex with a lariat before following up with another one. Fergal then lands an enzugiri on Alex before sending him into the ropes and catching him with a northern lights suplex on the rebound for a quick near fall. Devitt then tries for a suplex but Koslov counters with a suplex of his own.

Alex then nails Devitt with a knee to the gut before sending him into the turnbuckle. Koslov clotheslines the cornered Devitt before tagging out to Patrick Brink. As the big man gets in the ring the crowd start to boo. Patrick quickly scoop slams Devitt before following up with a nasty big boot to the face. Brink then drops an elbow on Devitt before dragging him to his feet and throwing him across the ring hard. As Devitt gets to his feet slowly using the ropes he is unaware Brink is charging at him with a shoulder to the gut. Brink then follows up with a big punch to the body of Devitt before motioning for the chokeslam. As Brink goozles Devitt the crowd can be heard chanting 'Fergal' repeatedly. Brink lifts Devitt for the chokeslam but Devitt counters mid move with a DDT. The crowd roars as Devitt then makes a slow crawl to his corner and tags PAC. At the same time Brink tags in Koslov.

Alex quickly ducks a clothesline of PACs to catch him with a Russian Legsweep. Alex then attempts a fisherman suplex but PAC tries to block it only for Koslov to instead land a swinging neckbreaker. Alex then follows up with a knee drop on PAC before tagging out to Rave. Rave and Koslov hit a double suplex on PAC before Rave attempts the Greeting from Ghana. PAC manages to spin out of it and catches Jimmy with a German Suplex. Alex Koslov then hops in the ring and charges at PAC but PAC ducks under and plants him with a Tiger Suplex. PAC turns into a big boot to the face by Patrick Brink which drops him. Brink then drags Rave to his feet but as he does he is speared through the ropes by Devitt. Both Brink and Devitt crash to the floor leaving Rave and a downed PAC in the ring.

An arrogant Rave attempts a quick cover only for PAC to kick out at 2. Rave then stomps on the chest/stomach area of PAC before setting him up for the Move that rocks the world when PAC lands several elbows to the side of Rave's head. As Rave is stunned momentarily PAC manages to push him away before catching him with a big superkick to the face. PAC then follows up with the British Airways on Rave before climbing to the top rope. As PAC raises his arm in the air the crowd in attendance cheers loudly. PAC then comes off with the 630 senton to the roars of the crowd. PAC then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two...Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match PAC and Prince Devitt.

[As the crowd in attendance cheers loudly PAC slowly makes his way to his feet. PAC is joined in the ring by Prince Devitt and the two men shake hands before making their way backstage. A furious Patrick Brink gets into the ring as Koslov helps Rave get to his feet. Brink looks at both Rave and Koslov for a second before shockingly goozling both men and laying them out with a double chokeslam. Brink then walks backstage as the show comes to a close.]

Todd: PAC picks up another win tonight with a big assist from his partner Prince Devitt.

Scott; Well I wouldn't call it an assist. Devitt just evened up the odds and took brink out of the equation allowing PAC to pin rave. Now both PAC and Devitt are riding a ton of momentum going into their respective title matches at All or Nothing.

Todd: We could quite possibly see 2 title changes at All or Nothing if these 2 perform as well as they did tonight. However now you have to wonder about the mindset of Brink I mean he just laid out his tag partners.

Scott: I think that was more out of sheer frustration. I mean he was doing well and then the momentum shifted big time going towards that loss. I guess he blames Rave and Koslov for it all.

Todd: Well fans that is all we have time for tonight. I'm Todd Grisham. He's Scott Steiner and we will see you next week.

(c)ProWrestlingR

Last edited by AfganisDan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am

Next Show Preview

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Chavo_Guerrero vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Johnny_Gargano

In an All or Nothing Qualifying match Chavo Guerrero has been set to clash with Johnny Gargano. Both men are looking to gain entry in what may forsee to be the last chance to get in the match with this being the lead up show to All or Nothing. Will it be Chavo or Gargano who moves on to All or Nothing?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Shawn_Daivari vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Uhaa_Nation

Also this week is Uhaa Nation's first match with a official PWR Superstar in Shawn Davari. Nation has been impressive as of late winning 2 matches in a row via Knockout against local wrestlers. However the question is how well will he do in his first step up in competition as Shawn Davari is set to poise him a challenge. Find out this week.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Genki_HoriguchiPro Wrestling R - Page 6 Ryo_Saito vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Flip_KendrickPro Wrestling R - Page 6 Louis_Lyndon

So far they are tied 1-1 against each other. This week is the tie breaker between the teams of AeroForm and V.I. Which team will reign Supreme and put an end to a longstanding rivalry?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 PAC vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Sami_Callihan

Also in the main event for this upcoming show. We will see King of Lion's Cup winner Pac take on Sami Callihan. PAC is riding a wave of momentum having built an impressive winning streak since winning the KOL. The question is can he keep the streak alive by beating the sadistic Callihan. In many people's eyes this match is a sabotage job by Dave Prazak. Giving Pac Callihan to beat him down so he is not 100% for All or Nothing. Can PAC beat the odds again?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 am

The Cranberries - Zombie

The official theme song for All or Nothing

Matches confirmed so far

Wrestle Kingdom Championship Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Keith_Walker vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 PAC
Keith Walker (c) vs PAC

PWR Pure Championship Match

The Rematch!
Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 GregoryHelms vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Prince_Devitt
Shane Helms(c) vs Prince Devitt

30 manAll or Nothing Gauntlet Match

Participants confirmed for the match

Adam Pearce, Aero Star, Akira Tozawa, Alex Shelley*, Amazing Red, Colt Cabana, Chris Mordetzky, Davey Richards*, Harry Smith, Homicide, Jerry Lynn, Joel Redman, Joey Ryan (#1), John Hennigan, Jon Davis, Low Ki, Mark Copani, Matt Hardy, Prince Devitt, Sami Callihan, Scorpio Sky, Shane Helms (#30), Willie Mack, YAMATO, Zach Sabre Jr.

* - Denotes Guest Appearance
(#Number) - Wrestler confirmed to be entering at that number
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Daisuke_Sekimoto

Daisuke Sekimoto to PWR?

Earlier today rumours began appearing about Pro Wrestling R signing Daisuke Sekimoto. A long time veteran of the Japanese promotions Sekimoto has been well known for pulling out a wide variety of German Suplexes as well as having one of the nastiest Lariats around. It has yet to be confirmed as to whether he has signed a contract with PWR but the overall feeling is if he has it is another great signing by PWR as Sekimoto has been touted as one of the best big men in wrestling today.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:11 am

Pro Wrestling R House Show Results

Jamin Olivencia beat John Walters

Harry Smith beat Colt Cabana

Willie Mack beat Mark Angelosetti

Shawn Davari won an All or Nothing Qualifying Battle Royal

Zach Sabre Jr and Johnny Gargano beat Emil Sitoci and Ulf Herman

Joel Redman beat Joey Ryan

Scorpio Sky beat Homicide, Ophidian and John Hennigan in a fatal Four Way

Paul Burchill beat Adam Pearce by Referee Stoppage

Prince Devitt, Akira Tozawa and Davey Richards beat Alex Shelley, MVP and Sami Callihan

PAC beat Shane Helms

Critic's Review

Having attended the latest live event hosted by PWR. I have to admit overall the show was decent but 10 matches as a whole did make it overwhelming towards the end.

Kicking off the show was a match between Jamin Olivencia and John Walters. The match went about 8 minutes and was pretty good but the crowd was not really interested due to not being familiar with Jamin. The finish of the match did garner a small reaction as Jamin got the win following a Swinging Neckbreaker. 2.5/5

The recently debuting Harry Smith was in action next as he took on the always popular Colt Cabana. These two worked well together in the match and we saw some inovative offence from both men. Smith's character seems to be quite MMA based but in a different way to the norm. He sort of zones in on his opponent and tries for a quick finish with strikes before clamping on a submission. This time however he was unable to get the submission straight away. These two went for about 12 minutes until Smith trapped Colt in a Anaconda Choke for the submission. 3/5

Match three saw Willie Mack take on 'Mr Touchdown' Mark Angelosetti. Before the match Touchdown cut a promo insulting the crowd and calling Mack a fat boy which drew him a little bit of heat. Unfortunately however the match did not live up to the promise as both men seemed to not be gelling well together. The finish saw Mack get the win following a Powerbomb. 1.5/5

Match Four saw a battle royal for a spot in the All or Nothing Gauntlet. This featured a few guests and the final four saw Shawn Davari, TJ Perkins, Carlito and Hiroshi Takizawa. After Perkins eliminated Carlito he was dumped over by Takizawa. Taki and Shawn went back and forth for a minute or so before Davari low blowed and dumped Taki over the ropes and to the floor. It has to be said Davari drew quite a bit of heat in this match which was impressive. 2.5/5

Tag Team action was up next as we saw Zach Sabre Jr and Johnny Gargano team up to take on Emil Sitoci and Ulf Herman. Sitoci appears to be playing a nihilistic character with Herman playing the role of his bodyguard. The match was very good and saw a solid finishing sequence. The finish saw Sabre get the win over Sitoci following a Missile Dropkick. 3/5

Up next we saw a interesting Heel vs Heel clash as Joel Redman took on Joey Ryan. Many were confused as to this bout happening but once the bell rung they was solidly behind Redman. The match was pretty solid and in the finish we saw Joel get the win following a top rope Fisherman Suplex. 3/5

We saw a Fatal Four way next as Scorpio Sky, Homicide, John Hennigan and Ophidian all squared off. The match was pretty good but you couldn't help but think with all involved it could have been much better. Sky winning was a surprise as after Opidian took himself and Homicide out of the match following a dive to the outside. Back in the ring we saw Sky take the win following the Ace of Spades. 2.5/5

Match Eight saw Paul Burchill take on Adam Pearce. It is still unclear to many as to whether Paul is a heel or a face. As despite being presented as a face he really does not wrestle like one. The match itself was unfortunately marred by this and finished with a rather dissapointing stoppage victory for Paul as he took Pearce's back and rained down with elbows and punches on him. 1/5

The co main event of the evening was definitely match of the night. As we saw Alex Shelley, MVP and Sami Callihan take on Davey Richards, Prince Devitt and Akira Tozawa. The match was very good all around and the appearances of Davey and Shelley definitely added to the match. The finish saw Devitt get the win after catching Shelley with a Bloody Sunday. 4.5/5

In the main event we got PAC vs Shane Helms. The match was good but the crowd was pretty worn out by the last match so they was quiet through out. PAC and Helms did work very well together and did some great near falls towards the end. The finish saw PAC duck under a Shining Wizard and catch PAC with a bridging Tiger Suplex for the win. 3/5

The show as a whole was decent but the feeling is 10 matches was way too much. However it has to be said that the co main event itself was very, very good and more then made up for it.

(Battle Royal Participants as follows.)
{Shawn Davari, Hiroshi Takizawa, TJ Perkins, Carlito, Tony Nese, Alex Koslov, Nick Dinsmore, Chuck Taylor, Jimmy Rave, The Sheik, Shaun Ricker, Kenny Omega, Mascara Dorada, Patrick Brink, Bobby Fish, Flip Kendrick, Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, Louis Lyndon, Super Dragon, Ricochet and Conrad Kennedy iii}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling R
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6