The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling R

Go down 
+3
Jericho
Harold
AfganisDan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 am

Pro Wrestling R presents Do or Die Live on Sky One

from the Korakuen Hall in Tokyo Japan.

Attendance- 1450 fans

Dark Match: Tetsuya Naito beat Shawn Davari
Naito got the win following a Stardust Press

[As the show opens a brief highlight reel of the last few shows air on the big screen. A few fans are holding signs mainly for 'Tozawa' and 'Devitt'. Another notable sign states 'Jado Gedo new Tag Champs!'. As the production workers put the finishing touches on the PWR ring. The cameras pan into the crowd. sitting in the front row are Keiji Mutoh, Kenta Kobashi and Masa Chono. As the camera pans on all three men the crowd give each of them a tremendous ovation.]

Match One: Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky vs Jado and Gedo for the PWR Tag Team Championships

As the bell rings Jado and Gedo surprisingly offer handshakes to Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky. The champs begin to laugh. As the champs laugh at the gesture Jado and Gedo spit in Ryan and Sky's faces. Ryan and Sky run at both men but are simultaneously backdropped over the ropes and to the floor by Jado and Gedo. The crowd are cheering as Jado and Gedo then begin to taunt. On the outside of the ring both Ryan and Sky are pitching a fit with Ryan kicking at the steps and Sky pounding on the apron. Jado then climbs out of the ring and takes his place on the apron as Gedo stands in the ring. Ryan then climbs onto the apron as Sky slides under the ropes.

Sky and Gedo lock up and Gedo quickly latches on a headlock. Sky tries to push off Gedo but Gedo quickly goes behind and hits a back suplex. Gedo then hits Sky with a Belly to Belly suplex. As Scorpio staggers to his feet he is then met with a German Suplex from Gedo. Before Gedo can get his hands on him anymore Sky grabs the ropes forcing Gedo to back away. Sky then slowly gets to his feet whilst maintaining his grip on the ropes. Gedo tries to hit a clothesline but Sky drop toeholds him bringing Gedo neck first across the middle rope. Scorpio then clinches with Gedo and lands a series of knees to the gut.

Scorpio then drags Gedo to his corner aand tags out to Ryan. Joey gets in the ring and hits Gedo with a dropkick. Ryan then hits the ropes and once Gedo gets to his feet he is met with a spear. Ryan then makes the cover but Gedo kicks out at 2. An arrogant Ryan then stands over Gedo and slaps him. Ryan then begins to heckle the crowd before setting up for the Super 70's kick. Once Gedo is to his feet Ryan goes for the Kick but Gedo ducks under. Gedo then catches Ryan with a superkick of his own. Gedo then tags out to Jado. Jado hops into the ring and nails Ryan with a stiff lariat. Ryan then staggers to his feet and is met with a German Suplex.

Jado then lifts Ryan up and sets up for a Brainbuster when Joey drops down behind. Ryan clubs Jado from behind and then sets him up for a Pumphandle slam. However before Ryan can lift Jado he is quickly hiptossed. Jado then follows up with a second Lariat on Ryan. The crowd are cheering as Jado raises his arm in the air. Jado then lifts up Ryan and Locks in the Crossface of JADO. Ryan screams in pain as Jado cranks on the hold. Sky then hops in the ring but before he can break up the hold he is cut off by Gedo. Gedo quickly hits Sky with a Superkick before trapping him in the Figure Four. The crowd are sensing a possible Title change as Ryan and Sky are screaming in pain.

Sky then slowly tries to turn over but instead he manages to rake Jado across the eyes. Jado has to release the Crossface he has Ryan. As Jado covers his eye Ryan gets to his feet and quickly leg drops Gedo forcing him to release the Figure Four. Sky and Ryan then lift up Gedo and send him forcefully into the ringpost before Sky hits the Blackout DDT. Ryan and Sky then turn their attentions to Jado who is still covering his face. The champs lift up Jado but as they lift him to his feet Jado reveals he was playing possum and quickly hits Ryan wit a stiff Elbow to the face. Sky then clinches with Jado and attempts a Knee only for Jado to catch his leg and spin Sky round before hitting a High Angle Belly to Back Suplex. However as Jado gets to his feet he is met with the Superkick from Ryan.

Ryan then makes the cover on Jado. The ref drops down to make the count. One...Two....Jado kicks out!. Ryan is shocked as he gets to his feet and begins arguing with the referee. Jado then slowly staggers to his feet. Ryan then goes for another Superkick but Jado ducks under. Jado then kicks Ryan in the gut and hits him with the Brainbuster. Jado then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two...Ryan kicks out!. The crowd are in shock as Jado gets to his feet. Jado then tries to lift up Ryan but Ryan pulls him forwards by the tights towards the ref. Jado uses the ropes to stop himself hitting the ref. but as he does Ryan low blows him. Joey then hits Jado with the Pedigree before making the cover. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match and still Tag Team Champions. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

[As Joey Ryan slowly gets to his feet the crowd are booing. Scorpio Sky then rolls into the ring and he and Ryan hug. The champs are then handed their titles and raise them in the air as the crowd are booing. Ryan and Sky then leave the ring as Gedo helps his tag team partner to his feet. The crowd give Jado and Gedo a ton of respect as the two men raise their arms in the air. Jado and Gedo then also slowly walk backstage as the crowd cheer.]

----------

[Backstage in the Hallway of the arena. PWR commissioner Road Warrior Animal is standing by talking to one of the backstage workers.]

{Animal}
'So far so good. The show has kicked off with a bang I must Sa---.'

[Animal is unable to finish his speech as Sami Callihan walks straight up to Animal. Sami then stares at the backstage worker until he backs away before turning back to Animal.]

{Sami}
'Now then. All week I have asked this. Now I am sick of asking. I am demanding. Where is my match for tonight?'

[The expression on Animal's face shows he is not happy about Sami interupting his conversation.]

{Animal}
'Sami. I have told you. Over and over again. That you do not have a match on this card.'

{Sami}
'And why is that?'

{Animal}
'Well Sami to be frank. You had your chance to get a match on this card and you blew it. If you really wanted your match so bad you would have beaten John Hennigan.'

{Sami}
'Why don't you go back and check the footage. I was robbed in that match. Just like I have been robbed in the past.'

{Animal}
'I did go and check the footage. All I can see is your disrespectful actions after the match assaulting the referee. So why don't you quit complaining and be happy you still have a job. As after the way you have been acting as of late. All this complaining and cheapshotting is really pissing the fans off and it is pissing me off.'

[Callihan quickly grabs Animal by his jacket and places his forehead right against Animal's.]

{Sami}
'I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU OR THESE PEOPLE THINK OF ME. HOW IS IT FAIR THAT I DO NOT GET A MATCH YET COLT CABANA AND ADAM PEARCE DO. GIVE ME MY MATCH.'

[Animal quickly pushes Sami off as security get between both men.]

{Animal}
'YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME EVER. YOU WILL NOT BE COMPETITING TONIGHT. NOW GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE.'

{SAMI}
'This is Not Over.'

[The security then begin to drag Sami off down the hall. Animal still looks angry following the confrontation. After taking a few breaths Animal slowly walks off down the hall before heading into his office.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Match Two: Prince Devitt vs Sean Waltman for the PWR Pure Championship

The bell rings quickly starting off a shoving competition between both men. Waltman then quickly slaps Devitt before giving him the Cross Chop Chant. The crowd boo as Waltman starts mouthing off at them when Devitt unleashes a huge flurry of stiff punches and forearms on Waltman. Devitt then hits Waltman with a enzugiri. Devitt then sends Sean into the ropes and bends down for a backdrop only for Waltman to leapfrog over. Sean then catches Devitt with spinning Heel Kick for a quick One count from the ref. Sean then waits for Devitt to get to his feet before catching him with a big Roundhouse Kick.

Waltman then waits for Devitt to get to his feet. Once Devitt is to his feet he is met with a Savate Kick from Waltman. Sean then hits a Running clothesline on Devitt. Waltman then begins taunting the crowd. Devitt then gets to his feet in the corner but is met with a running dropkick what sits Devitt in the corner. Waltman then lands the Bronco Buster on Devitt ad the crowd boo. Sean then lifts Devitt up and sets him up for the X Factor but Devitt manages to push him off. Devitt then tries for a clothesline but Waltman ducks under and catches him with the Syxx Kick.

Waltman then tries for a cover. One...Two.....Devitt kicks out. Waltman gets to his feet and begins stomping away at a grounded Devitt. Devitt then slowly gets to his feet and Sean tries for the Cross Face Chickenwing only for Devitt to duck down and send Waltman into the ropes. Devitt then catches Sean on the rebound with a backdrop. Devitt then sets Sean up for an Airplane Spin. After performing the Airplane Spin Waltman staggers round the ring before being hit with the Prince's Throne. Devitt then covers Waltman. The ref then drops down for the count. One....Two....Waltman kicks out!. A frustrated Devitt gets to his feet as the crowd look shocked.

Once Waltman gets to his feet. Devitt kicks him in the gut and sets upp for the Bloody Sunday. Waltman then manages to spin out and hits the X Factor. The crowd boo as Waltman makes the cover. One....Two.....Devitt Kicks out! The crowd cheer as Waltman looks shocked. Sean then gets to his feet and lifts Devitt up before kicking him in the gut. Waltman then tosses Devitt into the turnbuckle before seating him up top. Sean screams to the crowd 'It's Over' before joining Devitt up top. Waltman then sets him up for an X Factor but he is headbutted by Devitt. Devitt then lands a shot to the gut before setting Waltman up on his shoulders. Devitt then hits a Prince's Throne from the top rope on Waltman.

The crowd explode in cheers as Waltman rolls around on the mat holding his ribs. Devitt then gets to his feet and lifts up Sean before hitting him with the Bloody Sunday. Prince then makes the cover. The ref drops down. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match and still the PWR Pure Champion. Prince Devitt.

[As Devitt gets to his feet the crowd cheer loudly. The referee then hands Devitt his title. Devitt then raises the belt in the air as the crowd cheer. Devitt then slowly walks backstage as a loud 'Fergal' Chant begins.]

----------

Match Three: Adam Pearce vs Colt Cabana for the NWA Championship

The bell rings to start the match. Pearce and Cabana circle each other before tying up. Cabana backs Pearce up into the turnbuckle before administering a clean break as the ref's command. Cabana then backs off but is hit with a cheapshot from Pearce. Adam then hits Cabana with a running knee lift to the chin. As Cabana is laid out Pearce then climbs up to the middle rope and attempts an elbow drop but Cabana rolls out of the way and Pearce lands hard on the canvas. Colt then lifts Pearce to his feet and hits him with the Heart Punch. Colt then hits the ropes and catches Pearce with a dropkick what knocks Pearces through the ropes and onto the apron.

Cabana then follows up by suplexing Pearce into the ring. Colt then climbs to the top rope and waits for Pearce to get to his feet before hitting the Ram-Man. Colt then makes the Cover. One....Two....Pearce kicks out. Cabana then gets to his feet and lifts up pearce before setting him up for the Colt 45. Pearce however manages to drop behind before quickly hitting Cabana with a DDT. Pearce then hits a splash on Cabana. As the crowd boos Pearce raises his arm in the air. Pearce then locks the Figure Four Leglock on Cabana. Colt begins in scream in pain as Pearce does all he can to apply the pressure. As the ref is checking on Cabana Pearce grabs the ropes with his hands to apply more pressure.

Pearce is using the ropes to apply more pressure when the ref catches him in the act and kicks his hands off the ropes. Colt then manages to roll over reversing the pressure of the hold onto Pearce forcing him to release the hold. Colt then slowly gets to his feet at the same time as Pearce and the two men begin trading punches. Colt seems to be getting the better of Pearce when Adam quickly lands a thumb to the eye. Pearce then kicks Cabana in the gut before setting up for the Piledriver. Pearce is about to lift Cabana up for the Piledriver when he is hit from behind with a chair by Sami Callihan. The referee rings the bell as the crowd are booing.

Lacey: The winner of the match as a result of a disqualification and still NWA Champion Adam Pearce.

[Pearce does not get a chance to celebrate his win however as Sami hits him with another chairshot this time recklessly over the head dropping Pearce. Adam is busted open as Sami hits him over and over again with the chair. Sami then drops the chair on pearce before turning his attention to Cabana as Colt slowly gets to his feet. Sami quickly spins Cabana around before hitting him with the Headlock Driver as the crowd boo. Sami then grabs the chair and sets it up before sitting a stunned Colt in it. Sami then hits the ropes and meets Colt with the Forearm 2 Remember. Sami then follows up by levelling the referee with a lariat as the crowd carry on booing.]

-----------
{Commercial break}
-----------

[As we come back from the break. We see a quick replay of what just happend on the big sceen. Including the footage of Callihan running down through the crowd to interfere. Back in the ring Sami Callihan is sitting down on the chair as Colt Cabana, Adam Pearce and the referee are all laid out. Sami then demands someone gets him a microphone. One of the production guys slides the microphone under the ropes to Sami to avoid getting in the ring with him.]

{Sami}
'I warned Road Warrior Animal. I warned him earlier tonight. That if I did not get my match something was going to happen.'

[The crowd boo Sami. But an unrepentant Callihan does not care.]

{Sami}
'What just happend to Adam Pearce and Colt Cabana is on him. They did not have to suffer. The suffering these two experienced is as much of Animal's fault as it was mine. So Animal. I know you are backstage watching this. Come out here right now and GIVE ME MY MATCH!'

[Sami begins to pace back and forth in the ring awaiting the PWR Commissioner. The crowd begin a LOD Chant when Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Crunch begins to play.]

[As footage of Tommy Dreamer plays on the big screen. The crowd erupt in cheers. ECW Chants begin to eminate from the crowd as Dreamer slowly walks out from the back. In the ring Sami Callihan does not look happy at Dreamer coming out to the ring. Tommy then climbs in the ring and is handed a microphone. Once Dreamer is handed the microphone he goes face to face with Callihan.]

{Sami}
'Now it is obvious. You are not Road Warrior Animal. So Tommy Dreamer. Why are you out here. In my ring. Interupting me?'

{Tommy}
'Well Sami. The reason is simple. The reason I am out here. Is because It is my Job. You see Sami. Last month I signed with PWR not as a wrestler but as an official. One of my jobs entails keeping that talent safe. However it is clear to me. With a complete Psychopath like you running around no one is safe.'

[Sami goes to talk but Dreamer cuts him off.]

{Tommy}
'See Sami. In my Career I have had dealings with many, Many characters. From Sabu to the Sandman. But I have never seen someone like you. Your out here stating that it is Animal's fault you beat down these two phenominal talents. Yet the real reason for this assault is because under this 'I want a match' Charade is a punk kid.'

{Sami}
'A punk. Your out here calling me a punk?'

{Tommy}
'Yes I am Sami. See In my time in Pro Wrestling R. I have heard numerous people having gripes about the way you act. You think it makes you big attacking people from behind or beating up referees. Well let me tell you Sami. It does not. What it really makes you is a Bitch.'

[The crowd erupt in cheers before chanting 'Bitch' endlessly at Sami. Callihan looks more an more angry as the chants carry on.]

{Sami}
'SHUT UP ALL OF YOU. YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME. FOR MONTHS YOU CHEERED ME. NOW YOU TURN YOUR BACKS ON ME IN A HEARTBEAT.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Sami finishes talking. Dreamer is then about to talk when he is slapped by Callihan.]

{Sami}
'As for you Tommy Dreamer. You can come out here and spout off how I am a Bitch. But let's look at you instead. Your an attention Whore. Constantly trying to get people to talk about you but really when they look at you they see a past his prime veteran. Who now has no business wrestling so is trying to get his five minutes of fame by asserting what little but of power he has.'

[The crowd carry on booing Sami as Dreamer looks pissed. Tommy then fires back with a hard slap to Callihan which forces Sami to take a step back. The crowd erupt in cheers following the slap.]

{Tommy}
'NOW LISTEN UP SAMI. YOU SHOW ME SOME RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME. NOW YES I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO AS WELL AS I COULD DO IN THE PAST. BUT I CERTAINLY CAN FIGHT. Now even though it is not in my job description Sami I will happily kick the crap out of you right here. Right now. In fact Right now. It will be Tommy Dreamer vs Sami Callihan. In a STREET FIGHT.'

[The crowd erupt in cheers as a ref sprints down to the ring. Dreamer then throws his mic down as Callihan has a sick smile on his face.]

----------

Match Four: Sami Callihan vs Tommy Dreamer Street Fight

These two do not wait for the bell to ring. As they just being throwing wild punches at each other. Dreamer begins to get the better of the exchanges and has Sami reeling on the ropes before landing a big right hand what drops Callihan. Dreamer then mounts Sami and begins firing off some punches and elbows to Callihan's face. Sami then rolls over giving up his back and Dreamer carries on the shots until Sami manages to get to his feet with Dreamer on his back and then drive him into the turnbuckle.

Sami then follows up by sending Dreamer shoulder first into the ring post before catching him with a brutal lariat. Sami then climbs out the ring and reaches under the apron before pulling out a singapore cane. Sami then tosses it in the ring before reaching under again and pulling out a trash can. Sami then rolls the can in the ring before climbing in. Sami then waits for Dreamer to get to his feet before slamming the can over his head. Tommy staggers around groggily before Sami hits Tommy in the gut and then follows up with a shot to the head which drops Dreamer.

Sami then places the can over a grounded Dreamer's head before climbing up to the top rope. Sami then comes off with a splash onto the trashcan covering dreamer's head/chset crushing the can and dreamer. Sami then hooks the leg for a cover. One.....Two....Dreamer kicks out. The look of bewilderment on Sami's face is apparent as he rolls out of the ring and throws a chair in the ring before reaching under the ring again. Sami then pulls out an abundance of objects including a large metal chain, a Pool Cue and a Leather Strap.

Sami then slides under the ropes into the ring before picking up the strap. Sami then attempts to whip Dreamer across the back with the strap but Tommy rolls out of the way. Sami then attempts another shot but is low blowed by Dreamer. Tommy then grabs the strap and whips Callihan across the back with it causing Sami to scream out in pain. Dreamer then wraps the strap round his neck and begins to strangle Sami. Sami struggles for breath as Tommy keeps on choking him only for Sami to respond with a Low Blow of his own. As Tommy releases his grip Sami gets his breath back before hitting Dreamer with a forearm shot what staggers the Hardcore Icon.

Sami then picks up the chair and rams it into the gut of Dreamer doubling him over before hitting him over the back with it. Sami then follows up with a sickening chair shot to the head which drops Tommy. Tommy is busted wide open as Callihan sadistically smiles. Callihan then picks up the Singapore Cane before hitting Tommy across the back. Dreamer screams out in pain as Sami then hits him over the head with the cane. Dreamer then rolls out of the ring as Sami begins to mimmick Tommy by doing his signature outstretched arms pose to boos from the crowd.

Sami then climbs out of the ring weilding the cane. As Sami charges at Dreamer however Dreamer quickly sprays him in t he face with a fire extinguisher he was concealing which he pulled out from under the ring. As Sami is temporarily blinded Tommy catches him with an Ace Crusher on the floor. Tommy then makes the cover on Sami. One....Two....Sami Kicks out. As a in pain Dreamer slowly gets to his feet he outstretches his arms before screaming to the crowd for a huge pop. Dreamer then lifts Callihan up and hits his trademark DDT on Callihan on the floor.

Tommy then again covers Callihan. One....Two......Sami Kicks out again! The crowd are in shock as is Tommy Dreamer that Sami kicked out of the DDT. Dreamer then lifts up Sami and rolls him into the ring. Tommy then reaches under the ring and pulls out a Barbwire wrapped Baseball Bat. The crowd erupt in cheers on sight of the bat as Dreamer raises it in the air. Dreamer then slowly climbs up on the apron before proceeding to get in the ring. but as Tommy gets in the ring Sami quickly manages to get to his feet and crack Dreamer over the head with the Pool Cue. The force of the blow snaps the Cue over the head of Dreamer. Dreamer is left draped over the middle rope.

Many people in the crowd look concerned as Dreamer has not moved from the pool cue shot. Sami then follows up by dragging a lifeless Dreamer into the center of the ring before hitting him with a DDT. Sami then covers Dreamer. One....Two.....Callihan raises Dreamer's shoulder up before the count of three. The crowd are booing as Sami then gets to his feet before setting a chair up. Sami then lifts Dreamer up and sits him on the chair. Sami signals for the Forearm 2 Remember but right before he hits the ropes a disturbed look appears on his face. Sami then grabs the Metal Chain he pulled from under the ring earlier and starts to wrap it around his arm.

The crowd look on in disgust as Sami then criss crosses the ropes building up Momentum with the Chain wrapped around his arm. Before Sami hits Dreamer with a Chain assisted Forearm 2 Remember right on the side of the head. The force of this shot knocks Dreamer off of the chair and to the mat. Sami then instead of covering Dreamer. Locks in the Stretch Muffler. Dreamer is unable to tap out so the referee instead calls for the bell declaring Tommy unable to continue.

Lacey: Ladies and Gentleman. The referee has declared that Tommy Dreamer is in no fit state to continue. So the winner of the match is Sami Callihan.

[The crowd do not boo nor do they cheer the result. Instead their is silence as Sami Callihan gets to his feet. Sami then raises his arm in the air as he places his foot on the chest of Tommy Dreamer. Callihan then slowly leaves the ring as medics rush to the ring to check on Tommy Dreamer.]

----------

[On the big screen. A highlight package of the participants in the Do or Die Ladder Match. The Highlight package lasts about 2 minutes. After the Video ends we are shown one of the participants in the match. Joel Redman who is sitting down in his Locker Room.]

{Redman}
'The Do or Die Ladder Match allows the winner to get a Title Shot where he wants, Whenever he wants under any stipulation he wants. With such a huge oppourtunity at stake you can be rest assured that the Physical Specimen will be walking out the winner.'

[We then cut to an Empty Arena where Zach Sabre Jr can be seen sitting on one of the Turnbuckles.]

{Sabre}
'Do or Die is my chance of a lifetime. I am going to be facing some of the top talents in the world for the chance to get a Title Shot. I will not let everyone who has supported me down. I am going to win the Do or Die Ladder Match.'

[The shot then cuts to a Gym where Low Ki can be seen kicking away at a Punch Bag.]

{Low Ki}
'All my sacrifices and all my Training will not be taken in vain. Everything I have been through in my career has led to this moment. I will be victorious at Do or Die and go on to be Champion.'

[The Shot then cuts to the Car Park where Shane Helms is leaning against a Flash Sports Car.]

{Helms}
'Who is gonna win at Do or Die? Isn't that obvious. It's gonna be me. None of those other guys are in my league nor do they deserve to be in the ring with me. I am going to win at Do or Die. I am going to become Champion. and no one is going to stop me.'

[The video the cuts to the hallway of an arena where John Hennigan can be seen sitting on a crate.]

{Hennigan}
'I am your Guru of Greatness and at PWR I get to prove how great I am. I will beat them losers because no one is going to enter my Palace of Wisdom and take what I rightfully deserve.'

[The Video again cuts out this time to an empty arena again. Sitting in the stands is Finlay.]

{Finlay}
'Do or Die gives me one of the biggest chances I have ever had in all my years in the business. Not one of these guys have worked harder or longer then I have to even deserve a crack at the title. I am going to win at Do or Die and no one is going to Stop me.'

[We then cut back to the ring where The officials have attached a briefcase to a hook. The case is then raised into the air as production members bring out a series of ladders.]

----------

Match Five: Finlay vs Joel Redman vs John Hennigan vs Low Ki vs Shane Helms vs Zach Sabre Jr in a six man Ladder Match

The crowd are buzzing for this match as the bell rings. As soon s the match begins Shane Helms quickly exits the ring. Helms then watches from the outside as the other five men brawl amongst themselves. As the crowd boos Helms points to his head and brags about how smart he is when the action in the ring comes to a halt. All 5 men begin looking at Helms who is not taking any notice as he is still arguing with the crowd. Sabre and Finlay then climb out of opposite sides of the ring and begin to walk round to Helms.

Hennigan and Redman then slide under the ropes and Helms quickly realises he is surrounded by all four men. Shane then quickly slides under the ropes and into the ring. Helms again beging to brag as he backs into Low Ki. The crowd erupt into cheers as Low Ki and Helms are finally in the ring with each other. Helms slowly turns round and tries to bargain with Low Ki but Low Ki respons with a stiff kick to the chest. Low Ki then follows up with a few more kicks when Finlay enters the ring with a Ladder and runs at both Low Ki and Helms with it laying both men out.

Finlay then tries to set the ladder up but Redman, Hennigan and Sabre are all in the ring to prevent it from happening. Joel then cheapshots Sabre staggering him before sending him shoulder first into the ringpost. On the other side of the ring Hennigan and Finlay are trading strikes when Finlay catches a punch and hiptosses Hennigan back first onto the Ladder. As hennigan rolls around on the mat in pain Finlay lifts the Ladder up and slams it straight onto Hennigan.

With the Ladder on top of Hennigan. Finlay then hits the ropes and lands a running senton on the Ladder crushing Hennigan underneath. As Finlay gets to his feet he is met with a boot to the face from Redman. Joel then follows up by throwing Finlay through the ropes and to the floor. Redman then lifts up the Ladder and waits for Sabre to turn round before he nails him right in the face with the ladder. Redman then notices Low Ki getting to his feet and he throws the Ladder like a long dart right at Low Ki. The ladder smashes Low Ki right in the chest and sends him tumbling through the ropes.

Redman then begins to pose to the crowd which draws a lot of boos. Joel then leaves the ring and grabs another ladder. As Joel goes to slide it into the ring however he is met with a baseball slide from Shane Helms what sends the ladder into Joel's face. As Joel falls back on the floor the Ladder lands on top of him. Helms then climbs out of the ring and grabs a chair from under the apron before he starts to relentlessly smash it over Redman. Helms then stalks Finla as he gets to his feet before throwing the chair right into Finlay's face.

Helms then grabs the ladder what was on top of a prone Redman and slides it into the ring. Helms then climbs through the ropes before begining to position the Ladder in the center of the ring. Helms then begins to climb the ladder when Zach Sabre Jr grabs Shane by the leg. Helms tries to kick Sabre of but Zach instead pulls Helms off the ladder by his leg. Helms lands hard on the Mat as Sabre keeps ahold of his leg. Zach then clamps an STF on Helms.

Helms is screaming in Pain as Sabre keeps up the pressure until John Hennigan shoves the Ladder over onto Sabre. As Zach screams out in pain and releases the hold Hennigan then lifts up Sabre and snapmares him before hitting the ropes and hits him with a knee straight to the face. Hennigan then lays the ladder on top of Sabre before hitting a standing shooting star press onto the ladder and Sabre. Hennigan then gets to his feet holding his ribs as the crowd give him a few cheers.

Hennigan then lifts up Shane Helms and hits him with a Superkick before dragging him to the ropes. Hennigan then hits Helms with the Starship Pain. Low Ki then slowly enters the ring and once Hennigan gets to his feet Ki meets him with a running dropkick. Low Ki then follows up with a Ki Krusher attempt on Hennigan only for John to drop behind and hit the Moonlight Driver. Hennigan then lifts up the Ladder and slowly sets it up before proceeding to make the long climb.

As Hennigan climbs up the ladder Finlay enters the ring slowly. Finlay tries to pull Hennigan off the ladder but is met with a kick right to the face what drops the Irish man. Hennigan then carries on his climb when Joel Redman low blows him. Hennigan then drops off the ladder as the self proclaimed 'Physical Specimen' taunts the crowd. Redman then leaves the ring and positions a ladder across the barricade and ring apron.

Joel then climbs in the ring and lifts up Hennigan for a Powerbomb. Joel then tries to powerbomb Hennigan over the ropes and onto the ladder when Hennigan drops behind and quickly catches Joel with superkick what knocks Redman on the ropes. Hennigan then hits the ropes and clotheslines Joel over the ropes and onto the apron. redman is perilously close to the ladded as the crowd begin buzzing sensin that something is going to happen.

Hennigan then climbs through the ropes joining Joel on the apron. John sets a stunned Redman up for a suplex when Finlay from inside the ring punches Hennigan. Finlay then tries to shove Joel off the apron only for Redman to rake Finlay in the eyes. Redman and Hennigan then look at each other for a split second before they hiptoss Finlay over the ropes and onto the ladder! Hennigan then shoves Hennigan hard into the ring post before he climbs up to the top rope from the outside of the ring.

As Finlay is positioned on the Ladder Hennigan shockingly comes off the top rope with a Corkscrew Moonsault what puts him and Finlay Through the Ladder! A 'Holy ****' chant begins from the crowd as referees check on both men. Back in the ring Zach Sabre has set up a ladder. Sabre then begins to climb up the ladder when Helms pulls him off with a Powerbomb. But instead of Powerbombing Zach in the ring Helms runs to the ropes and powerbombs Sabre from the ring to the floor!

Sabre hits the barricade and the floor hard as the crowd are in shock. Helms then begins to climb the ladder but at the same time on the opposite side Low Ki is also climbing. Both men then make it to the top of the ladder. Helms and Low Ki then begin trading punches on the Ladder. After a few exchanges Helms is getting the better of Low Ki until Ki hits a big high kick what wobbles Helms. Low Ki then shoves Helms off the lader before climbing up that last rung. The crowd break out into cheers as Low Ki reaches for the case.

Low Ki reaches for the case when he notices a prone Helms in the ring. Low Ki then surprisingly stops grabbing for the case before he leaps off the ladder. Low Ki then hits a WARRIOR'S WAY OFF THE LADDER TO A DOWNED HELMS! The crowd erupts into cheers again as Low Ki rolls through and gets to his feet. Low Ki then points to the case when he is hit from behind by Joel Redman. Redman then spins Low Ki round and hits him with a Brainbuster.

The crowd begins to boo on seeing Joel realise everyone is down. Redman then slowly climbs the ladder before reaching the top. As Redman reaches the top Everyone is still down. An arrogant Joel begins to taunt the crowd before he then grabs the Case and unhooks it for the win.

Lacey: And the winner of the Do or Die Ladder Match. Joel Redman.

[As the crowd begins to Boo loudly. Joel raises the case in the air as he stands on the top of the ladder triumphant. Joel then slowly makes his way down the ladder before taking a bow to the still booing crowd. Redman then makes his way backstage as officials are checking on the other participants in the match.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

[Another video package airs on the big screen. This time however it is for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship Triple Threat Match. The video lasts for 90 seconds before we cut to Matt Hardy sitting in a darkend room on a steel Chair.]

{Matt Hardy}
'When I debuted in Pro Wrestling R. I said I was the Black Cloud on Pro Wrestling R's Horizion. Tonight in the Main Event. I get to not only become the Wrestle Kingdom Champion but I also get to redeem myself in the ring against both Akira Tozawa and Keith Walker. Everyone feels that out of the three of us. Despite being the most experienced not only in wrestling but also in big event that I am the underdog. You all think that Akira is the companies MVP and that Walker is some big, scary monster. Well tonight I am going to prove you all wrong. I will defeat your MVP and your Monster in the same night. After tonight every single one of you will be back to talking about me. 'The Black Cloud' Matt Hardy.'

[The Camera then cuts to a gym. Inside the gym Keith Walker can be seen beating down various opponents as Dave Prazak looks on.]

{Dave Prazak}
'Do or Die. The night the landscape of Pro Wrestling R changes for the better. When my client. The undefeated 'Human Massacre' Keith Walker becomes the Wrestle Kingdom Champion. His opponents are two of the best talents in Pro Wrestling in Matt Hardy and Akira Tozawa. Hardy has a lot of big time experience and has proven to have a real sadistic mindset when it comes to his matches as he will do whatever it takes physically or mentally to get an edge. Akira on the other hand is all heart. He has a never say die attitude and has proven time and time again that he is willing to put it all on the line to win. However despite these notable traits both men have neither man compares to the brutality and power of Keith Walker.'

{Keith Walker}
'When people talk about the Do or Die Wrestle Kingdom Championship match. What has been constantly brought up is both the sadistic mindset of Matt Hardy and the never say die attitude of Akira Tozawa. However one of the things which needs to be brought up is my path of destruction. Since I made my debut at the Pro Wrestling R iPPV 'Warzone' crushing Nate Webb no one has lasted in the ring with me apart from Akira Tozawa when Matt Hardy foolishly got involved. At Do or Die I have the chance to do 3 things I have thought about since the Sky One Debut. Defeat Akira Tozawa, Destroy Matt Hardy and become Champion.'

[We then cut to an empty arena. Where Akira Tozawa is sitting down on a chair in the middle of the ring. His Wrestle Kingdom Championship is laid across his lap.]

{Akira Tozawa}
(Subtitles)
'At Do or Die. I will defend my Championship. My opponents Keith Walker and Matt Hardy. They are very good but at Do or Die I will be better. I have Fighting Spirit in my favour and Champion's Spirit. Walker will be stronger. Hardy will be smarter. However I will be faster. My heart, My Will and my speed will help me keep my title. I will put an end to the Black Cloud talk from Matt Hardy. Also I will put an end to Keith Walker's win streak. Akira Tozawa will stay Wrestle Kingdom Champion. At Do or Die.'

[The video then cuts off again. We are then taken back to the ring where the last few ladders are being removed from the vicinity.]

----------

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs Keith Walker vs Matt Hardy for the PWR Wrestle Kingdom Championship

As the bell rings to start the match. It is Keith Walker who straight away goes on the aggressive as he quickly hip tosses Akira across the ring before hitting Hardy with a kick to the gut. Walker then clubs Matt across the back repeatedly before scoop slamming him. Akira then gets to his feet and charges at Keith only to be send flying back following a shoulder block from the big man. Walker then hits Tozawa with another shoulder block. On the outside of the ring Keith Walker's manager Dave Prazak looks very impressed with his client as Keith raises his arm in the air. Walker then hits the ropes but as he rebouns off the ropes he is met with a spinning heel kick from Matt Hardy what wobbles the big man.

Hardy then hits Walker with a series of rights and lefts before hitting a discus punch what knocks Keith onto the ropes. Hardy then attemptes to Irish Whip Walker but Keith is too strong until Hardy recieves an assist from Tozawa. Tozawa and Hardy then attempt to double clothesline Walker but Keith instead ducks under before hitting the ropes again and catches both men with a double clothesline of his own. Walker then drops an Elbow on Hardy before making the cover for a count of one. Keith then gets to his feet and lifts up Akira before throwing him into the turnbuckle. Keith then attempts to splash a cornered Tozawa but Akira moves out of the Way and Keith hits his head on the Turnbuckle.

As Keith is staggered. Tozawa quickly springs off the ropes and hits him with a running Dropkick what sends Keith back into the corner. Matt Hardy then gets to his feet and hits Walker with a Corner Clothesline/Bulldog Combination. Tozawa then hits a running leg drop on Walker before Hard follows up with a fist drop on the big man. Hardy then climbs up to the middle rope on the turnbuckle and hits a diving leg drop on Keith. Hardy then attempts to make a cover but Akira pulls him off. Hardy and Akira then begin to shove each other back and forth before they begin trading punches and forearm shots.

Hardy begins to get the better of Tozawa before he sends him off and catches him on the rebound with a Side Effect. Hardy then follows up by lifting up a stunned Tozawa and hitting him with the ricochet. Hardy then makes the cover. One...Two...Tozawa Kicks out!. Hardy gets to his feet as Akira begins to stir. Matt then waits as Akira slowly gets to his feet before kicking him in the gut. Matt then sets up Tozawa for the Twist of Hate but Akira pushes him off into a Spear from Keith Walker. However as Walker gets to his feet he is met with a bicycle kick to the face from Tozawa.

As a concerned Dave Prazak looks on from outside of the ring. Tozawa climbs up to the top rope before hitting Keith with a crossbody but as they hit the mat Keith rolls through keeping his grip on Tozawa. Walker then gets to his feet and hits a sick Backbreaker on Akira. As Keith holds Akira in a backbreaker position Matt Hardy slowly climbs the ropes before coming off with a legdrop on Tozawa. As Tozawa screams out in pain Matt Hardy begins trying to make a deal with Walker offering him a handshake. Walker grabs Matt by the hand but instead quickly pulls him in for a chokeslam. But as Keith has him set Matt kicks him in the gut.

Matt then quickly clamps the Ice Pick on Keith. Walker is doing all he can to push Matt off of him as Hardy keeps up the pressure. Walker slowly begins to fade and drops to one knee. In one last burst of strength Keith gets to his feet and charges Matt into the turnbuckle in the process knocking out the referee. Matt is forced to release the hold as Walker charges him into the corner. Keith then follows up by sending Matt into the ropes and catches him with a Chokeslam. Walker then staggers a little bit showing signs that the Ice Pick affected him. Keith then lifts up Hardy slowly and sets him up for the Elevated Powerbomb.

As Keith gets Matt up for the powerbomb Hardy somehow has the where with all to drop behind. Matt then lowblows Walker before setting him up for the Twist of Hate. Hardy then drops Walker with the Twist of Hate. Then from out of nowhere Akira Tozawa springs into the ring with a diving Headbutt on Walker. Dave Prazak climbs up on the apron and begins shouting for his client as Akira Tozawa slowly gets to his feet. Hardy kicks Akira in the gut before setting him up for the Twist of Hate only for Tozawa to push him off into Dave Prazak. Akira then catches Matt as he staggers backwards with a Saito Suplex.

The crowd are cheering as Tozawa then gets to his feet and screams loudly. Keith Walker slowly begins to get to his feet and Akira tries to German Suplex the big man only for Keith to land a big elbow staggering Tozawa. Keith then throws Akira over the ropes but Akira lands on the apron and not on the floor. Walker then turns his attentions to Matt Hardy and lifts him up before hitting the Elevated Powerbomb. Walker then makes the cover but the ref is still out. Keith then begins shaking and screaming at the ref to wake up. The ref finally begins to stir as Walker then makes the cover on Hardy. The crowd are counting the fall and have all ready counted the 3 count twice as the groggy ref is finally to his feet. However as the ref turns round Tozawa runs quickly along the apron to the top rope before springboarding in with the Apron Air Tozawa onto the back of Walker's head.

As Walker rolls off of Hardy holding the back of his neck. Tozawa lifts up Matt and hits him with the Tozawa Driver. Akira then hooks the leg as the ref makes the count. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: The winner of the match. AND STILL The Pro Wrestling R Wrestle Kingdom Champion Akira Tozawa.

[As Tozawa's hand is raised the crowd are practically marking out for their fellow countryman. Tozawa is then handed his title and stands up on the top rope holding his title in the air. Even the three Japanese wrestling legends seated in the crowd are on their feet clapping for Tozawa. On the outside of the ring Dave Prazak is helping a stunned Keith Walker to his feet. The show then comes to a close with a triumphant Tozawa standing on the top rope holding the Wrestle Kingdom Championship in the air as everyone in the arena is giving him a round of applause.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 am

PWR News

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Aero_Star

It has been confirmed that earlier today. PWR has signed Luchador Aero Star under contract. Officials are ecstatic over this signing as they feel he is a tremendous talent and will wow audiences world wide with some of his acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

Pro Wrestling R Next Show Preview

From the Omaha Civic Auditorium. Omaha Nebraska.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Joey_Ryan3Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Scorpio_Sky5
vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Danny_Doring4Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Justin_Credible

Following their big win at Do or Die over Jado and Gedo. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky will be once again defending their Tag Team Titles. This time against the duo of Danny Doring and Justin Credible. The champs are looking to carry on their impressive reign of dominace over any team that agrees to face them. Will their reign continue or will these two Extreme superstars pull out the win?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Rocky_Romero5 vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Prince_Devitt

After retaining his Championship against Sean Waltman at Do or Die. Prince Devitt has been given another tough test in Rocky Romero. Romero has stated this is a big match for him and he will pull out all the stops to win.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Akira_Tozawa vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Joel_Redman9

In the main event of the evening. Akira Tozawa will take on Joel Redman in a Non Title Match. This match is a potential sign of things to come with Redman winning the Do or Die Ladder Match by collecting the briefcase what grants him a title shot whenever he wants, wherever he wants and under any stipulation he wants.

Also expected for the show is an announcement regarding Akira Tozawa's next opponent.

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

Pro Wrestling R announces next Pay Per view

The next Pro Wrestling R Pay Per View has officially been confirmed. PWR Upryzing will be held from the Kellogg Arena in Battle Creek Michigan.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 am

Do or Die Injury Reports

Tommy Dreamer - Had stitches on top of head, Concussion.

Colt Cabana - Burst Eardrum

Adam Pearce - Stitches across forehead

Low Ki - Cracked Rib and sprained Ankle

Shane Helms - 3 Broke Ribs and whiplash like symptons

Zach Sabre Jr - Whiplash like Symptons and Deep Bruising to Lower Back

Finlay - Hyper Extended Shoulder

John Hennigan - Hyper Extended Knee
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Lucky_Cannon

Earlier today former WWE Wrestler. LC was seen in a meeting with PWR Management. It is unkown as to whether he will be signing a contract with the company. But it is known that he has an upcoming PWR Tryout.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Pro Wrestling R House Show Results

Omaha Civic Auditorium

Omaha Nebraska

John Walters beat LC

Giant Bernard beat Carlito

Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky beat Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke

Tyson Tarver beat Jack Evans

MVP beat Rhino and Homicide in a Triple Threat Match

Keith Walker beat Jerry Lynn

El Generico beat YAMATO

Akira Tozawa, Prince Devitt and Aero Star beat Brian Kendrick, Alex Koslov and Jimmy Rave

Critic's Review

Having attended PWR's latest show. I must say over all it was a solid card.

Kicking off the show was a match between LC and John Walters. This was a decent opener and it featured some decent spots. LC played an arrogant character throughout the match trying to chat up chicks in the crowd. Walters shocked everyone in this match pulling out a huge upset over LC following a Hurricane DDT. After the match ended Walters celebrated like mad as this was his first PWR win since the company started.

Match Two saw Giant Bernard take on Carlito. This was a incredibly solid match between both men. Which included a star making performance from Giant Bernard. At one stage in the match Bernard hit a spectacular springboard shoulder tackle on Carlito. In the end Bernard hit a sit out powerbomb on Carlito for the win.

The Tag Champs were in action Next. As they took on Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke. The champs as per the norm looked awesome. To their credit the challengers managed to hang in their with the champs right up to the end. The finish of the match saw Ryan and Sky hit a Backsuplex/neckbreaker combination on Guido.

Tyson Tarver faced Jack Evans in the fourth match. The crowd was not as invested in this match as they were in the others. These two to their credit worked a decent match however there was some sloppiness towards the finish. In the end Tarver hit the Tarver's Lightning on Evans for the win.

Triple Threat Action was next. As MVP faced Rhino and Homicide. This was an early match of the night candidate as all three men really went at it. The finish of the match come after Homicide hit a Gringo Cutter on Rhino when MVP quickly hit the Malicious Intent on Homicide. MVP then locked the Inevitable Crisis on Rhino forcing a submission.

Keith Walker took on Jerry Lynn next. Before the match Walker cut a promo claiming that he will be champion soon. The match was solid all the way through. Near the end of the match a scary spot occured when Walker Military Pressed Jerry Lynn over the ropes. Lynn hit the barricade hard in this landing. Walker then waited in the ring as Lynn slowly got to his feet and back in the ring. Walker then hit a spear on Lynn for the win.

In the co main event. El Generico faced YAMATO. These two had a very stiff striking exchanges combined with some highflying action. YAMATO played the heel throughout this match and was very good in this role. The finish of the match saw Generico get the win following a Brainbuster.

Before the main event started. Brian Kendrick, Alex Koslov and Jimmy Rave walked out from the back and got a microphone. The three men then cut a heat drawing promo in which they complained to management and the crowd about being under used. The three men called themselves the greatest talents in PWR. When Akira Tozawa and Prince Devitt walked out from the back. Tozawa and Devitt confronted the Three men and a brawl ensued. Kendrick, Koslov and Rave where getting the better of the 2 men when Aero Star run out from the back joining in the fracas. It was then announced that the main event would be a 6 man tag team match. This match featured some spectacular spots all round and was easily match of the night. The finish saw Aero Star hit a 450 Splash on Kendrick for the win.

Overall a good show. The debut of Aero Star was a true Highlight as was the main event. Over all this show is rated 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Sami_Callihan

Sami Callihan suspended

Following his actions at Do or Die. Sami Callihan has been indefinitely suspended by PWR Commissioner Road Warrior Animal. The feeling from management is Sami is a loose cannon and has show that when he does lose it he puts his opponents in Serious Danger. At Do or Die Sami not only delivered a brutal beating towards Tommy Dreamer but he also interupted the match between Colt Cabana and Adam Pearce. Leaving all 3 men with various injuries.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Pro Wrestling R Live on Sky One

From The Omaha Civic Auditorium. Omaha Nebraska

Attendance- 1300 Fans

Dark Match: Super Dragon beat Brian Kendrick
Dragon got the win following the Barry White Driver

[The show opens up with a highlight package from the Do or Die PPV. As the crowd are excited for the show. The last finishing touches are being put towards the ring. Seated at ringside are Todd Grisham and PWR official Lance Storm. The crowd are giving Storm a lot of 'One More Match' chants.]

Match One: Prince Devitt vs Rocky Romero

The bell rings to kick start the match. Romero and Devitt circle each other before locking up. Devitt tries for a fireman's Carry on Rocky but as he drops down he is met with a knee to the face. Romero then follows up with a stiff kick to the chest on Devitt. Romero then follows up with 3 more kicks before hitting the ropes. As Romero springs off the ropes he tries for a crossbody only for Devitt to catch him. Devitt then hits a sit out scoop slam on Romero for a quick near fall. Prince then follows up by lifting up Romero before setting him up for the Prince's Throne. Romero fires off some elbows to the face of Devitt before ducking behind and spinning him round before hitting an exploder suplex. Romero then locks Devitt in a Bow and Arrow Stretch.

As Romero keeps ahold of the Bow and Arrow Devitt screams out in pain. Devitt tries to fight out of the hold but Romero maintains the pressure. Devitt manages to reach ot and grab the ropes forcing Romero to release the hold. A frustrated Romero gets to his feet and then signals for the end. Romero then hits a spinning back kick to the gut of Devitt before setting him up for the Black Tiger Bomb. As Romero lifts Devitt up. Devitt drops behind with a sunset Flip. The ref drops down to make the count. One...Two...Romero kicks out. Romero then hops to his feet and tries for a head kick but Devitt ducks under. Fergal then spins Romero round and hits him with the Shingatas Prince's Throne.

Devitt raises his arm in the air before lifting Romero to his feet. Devitt then hits Rocky with a Brainbuster before rolling through and catching him with the Bloody Sunday. Devitt then covers Romero. One...Two...Three.

Lacey: The winner of the match. Prince Devitt.

[As Devitt gets to his feet the crowd begins to cheer loudly. As Devitt's hand is raised the crowd begin chanting his name. However Devitt's celebration is cut short as a big man wearing a Dark Suit can be seen standing in the entrance area.]

----------

[As Devitt is still standing in the ring. The big man in the entrance area slowly walks down to the ring. Once he makes it to ringside. Money by I fight Dragons begins to play.]

[The crowd boo loudly as Brett Dibiase slowly walks out from the back. Dibiase is also decked out in a suit. As Dibiase gets to the ring the big man climbs onto the apron. Dibiase then climbs onto the apron. Both Dibiase and the big man get in the ring as Devitt looks ready to fight. Dibiase is then handed a microphone by the referee.]

{Dibiase}
'First of all. I want to congratulate you Fergal. You have made quite a big name for yourself in PWR. Winning the King of Lions cup. Beating Chris Jericho and Sean Waltman in consecutive title matches. That is very impressive. In fact let's hear it for Prince Devitt.'

[Dibiase begins clapping. The crowd however doubt the sincerity of his words.]

{Dibiase}
'However that was not the reason I am out here. Now first of all before I reveal that allow me to introduce you to the man next to me. See the other week. I was in a meeting with some investors when I got a phone call from my father. The Million Dollar Man. He told me that he was impressed with what I had done with the Trust Fund he left me. See unlike my brothers I was smart with my money. I Invested it with help from my 'uncle' Mike Rotunda and made more Money. Which allows me to purchase contracts of the likes of Amazing Red.'

[The crowd boo at the mention of Red.]

{Dibiase}
'Well my Father told me. He wanted to reward me for my good work. Thus he bought me a contingency plan in the man standing next to me right here. Patrick Brink.'

[Brink raises his arms in the air as the crowd again boos.]

{Dibiase}
'However Patrick Brink. Will not be wrestling in PWR for the time being. He is my 'Associate'. And Devitt before you wonder why I am telling you all this. Let me explain it is simple. The reason I am out here is because of that.'

[Dibiase then points at the PWR Pure Championship.]

{Dibiase}
'See you may have beaten Chris Jericho, You may have beat Sean Waltman, Rocky Romero, Adam Pearce, Giant Bernard or any one else. However none of them are in the calliber of this man right here. The greatest Highflyer in the world. He is so great that we simply define him as Amazing. The Amazing Red.'

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9qYkrdRaRc[/youtube]

[As Amazing Red's theme begins to play. The crowd begin to boo. Red then arrogantly walks out from the back wearing a red Shirt and Black Jeans. As Red makes his way down to the ring Brett Dibiase is giving him a round of applause. As Devitt looks on Red slowly climbs into the ring.]

{Dibiase}
'Now Prince Devitt. Like I said you have beaten some really great guys. But like I said this man is not just Great. He is Amazing. And I have it on good Notice that at the next pay per view Upryzing. Amazing Red is going to face you for the Pure Championship.'

[As Dibiase finishes talking. Red gets in Devitt's face. Fergal raises the belt in the air as he and Red stare down. Red then arrogantly smirks before shoving Devitt. Prince fires back with a couple of shots staggering Red. Dibiase then tries to hit Devitt with the mic but Devitt ducks the shot and spins Brett round for the Bloody Sunday when he is met with a Clothesline from Patrick Brink. As Devitt is laid out Brink lifts up Devitt on his shoulders and hits a sick F-5 on Devitt. Dibiase smiles arrogantly as Red then hits the ropes. Red then springs off the ropes and hits the Red Alert on Devitt. Brink then grabs the Pure Championship and hands it to Red who raises it in the air.]

{Dibiase}
'All of you are looking at the soon to be New Pure Champion. Amazing Red.'

[As the crowd boos. Red lays the belt on top of Devitt. Dibiase then shakes hands with both Red and Brink. Before all three men slowly leave the ring. Devitt is still laid out. Officials then beginn to help the champ to his feet as we cut to a commercial break.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Match Two: Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky vs Danny Doring and Justin Credible

As the bell rings it is Joey Ryan and Danny Doring starting out. The two men lock up and Doring quickly attempts a schoolboy. Ryan kicks out at one. Doring then kicks Joey in the gut and tries for a snap suplex only for Ryan to drop behind and hit a back suplex. Ryan then tags out to Sky. Scorpio quickly springs into the ring and hits a clothesline on Doring. Sky then follows up by trapping Doring in a Muay Thai Clinch before firing off a series of Knees to the body of Doring. Sky then follows up with a northern lights suplex on Doring before making the tag to Joey Ryan. Ryan then climbs into the ring and he and Sky hit a quickly double clothesline on Doring.

Ryan then taunts the crowd as they boo before setting up Doring for the Pedigree. Ryan then shouts out 'It's Over' to the crowd before Doring backdrops him. Doring then catches Ryan with a Bareback Jawbreaker before making a tag to Justin Credible. Justin gets in the ring and catches Ryan with a clothesline before following up with another. Ryan then staggers to his feet before kicking Ryan in the gut. Justin then tries for a DDT but he is hit from behind by Sky. Sky and Ryan then hit a Spear/Clothesline combination on Justin. Danny Doring then hops in the ring and he tackles Sky. Doring and Sky begin trading strikes when Ryan hits Doring from behind. Ryan and Sky send Doring into the ropes and drops down for a double backdrop only for Doring to stop short and kick Sky in the chest.

Justin then gets to his feet slowly. Credible then hits Ryan with a dropkick sending him into the turnbuckle. The referee tries to get some order into the match when Doring clotheslines himself and Sky over the ropes. Both men then crash to the floor. The ref is momentarily distracted allowing Joey to low blow Justin. Ryan then rolls up Justin and the ref turns round and drops down for the count. One...Two...Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

[As the crowd boos. Joey Ryan slowly gets to his feet. Ryan is then joined in the ring by Sky and the two men celebrate their win obnoxiously. Ryan and Sky then notice Justin Credible complaining to the referee until Ryan hits him from behind the Tag Team Title. Ryan and Sky then hit Justin with a Suplex/Powerbomb combination. Ryan then leaves the ring and grabs a microphone.]

----------

[As Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky stand in the ring. The crowd boo loudly. The champs then raise their titles in the air as Ryan then lifts the microphone to talk.]

{Ryan}
'Now I am speaking for both of us. When I say. that we demand better competition. Then these two past their prime never has beens. I mean come on. We are the best tag team in the world today. We have beaten a who's who and they give us two pathetic losers who wrestled in a Bingo Hall.'

[As the crowd boos in the background officials are checking on Justin. Outside the ring Danny Doring is slowly getting to his feet. Ryan then passes the microphone to Sky.]

{Sky}
'You all can boo us as much as we want. As quite frankly we do not give a flying ****. All we want to do is keep these titles, collect our money and meet the chicks. Yet when we face bottom level talents like Danny Doring and Justin Credible. The chicks ain't impressed and well to be frank it is not something to brag about. I mean Look at Justin Here. This guy is so insecure he has to change his name to a witty play on words. Yet right now he is laying on the floor looking up at the lights like he has done so many times in his career wondering what happend.'

[Ryan and Sky then drop the microphone in the ring before slowly leaving the ring. Outside the ring officials are tending to Justin as Danny Doring then notices the microphone in the ring. Doring then slides under the ropes and grabs the mic.]

{Doring}
'Before I start. I want you two to listen to what I have to say!'

[Ryan and Sky stop just short of the entrance area. Before turning round and smirking as Doring stands in the ring.]

{Doring}
'See you two have made a huge mistake. Now I was outside the ring checking on my good friend Justin Credible. Who you two not only cheated out of a win and then attacked after the match. Then you have the nerve to disrespect us for our past in one of the best wrestling promotions around in the past. We gave our all back then and buted our asses paving the way for many wrestlers. For having the nerve to disrespect that you openend a whole new can of worms. You see I am sure many of the guys you branded 'Past their prime losers who wrestled in Bingo Halls' were watching that and my Phone is going to be hit from people who want a chance to beat the living **** out of you.'

[The crowd cheers as Ryan and Sky just look on.]

{Doring}
'So guys be ready as I promise you that. I will be back and I will be taking those titles from you.'

[The crowd erupt in cheers as Ryan and Sky begin shouting 'No chance' at Doring. The champs then leave backstage as Doring checks on Justin.]

----------

(The following was filmed earlier today.)

[Outside the arena. Marty Scurll can be seen arriving to the arena. Scurll is dressed in a Black and Red tracksuit. As Marty carries his bag in his hands he walks through one of the doors when he is approached by Zach Sabre Jr.]

{Zach}
'Hey Marty. What's up Man. I have been trying to call you for like the last 2 weeks.'

[Sabre then holds his hand out for Marty to shake. Scurll hesitates for a moment before shaking Sabre's hand.]

{Scurll}
'Well To be honest Zach. I have been really busy and well it makes a change I must say. You trying to call me.'

{Sabre}
'What are you on about man?'

{Scurll}
'Oh Come on. Do not play dumb with me. Ever since you become this big 'Superstar'. You have hardly said a word to me. Hell you even stole a win from me to get into the Do or Die Ladder Match.'

{Sabre}
'Hang on. Is this really what it is about. Me winning that Fatal Four Way Match. Dude it was all against all and if my memory serves me correct you hit me first. So come on man lighten up.'

{Scurll}
'Lighten Up? Is that it. Zach do you know where I have been this last week. At Home in England and everywhere I went. Were we used to tear the house down as the Leaders of the New School. Instead of those LDRS posters being up. There are just pictures of you.'

{Sabre}
'Mate is that seriously what this is about? We have been friends and partners all this time and jealously is getting to you. Come on man I am a Leader through and through. Look I know we have not teamed much lately but that is because we was stupid enough to agree to that no more title shots stipulation with Ryan and Sky.'

{Scurll}
'It is not just us not teaming together. It is also the fact that why is it you and not me. I mean I worked just as hard if not harder then you. Yet this place has no given me one chance. Not one shot. Yet your facing all the big names and if I am honest it is getting to me a bit.'

{Sabre}
'Marty. Mate. It's just the way it's been. I can't give you an answer as to why you have not been around much as of late. But what I can say is next week. You have a big match next week against Tyson Tarver. So instead of worrying about whether were OK which we are. Why don't you get start getting prepared for Tarver. As if you beat him that is a big win for you over a dangerous opponent. So come on man. Let's get you ready.'

[Zach then holds his arm out again. Scurll then shakes his hand then the two men hug. Both men then walk into the arena together.]

----------

Super Dragon is Coming

----------

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs Joel Redman

The bell rings to start the match. Both men circle round each other before tying up. Redman quickly shoves Akira hard before raising his arm in the air to boos from the crowd. As Redman is taunting he is met with a dropkick from Tozawa. Akira then hits a clothesline on Redman. Redman slowly gets to his feet before Tozawa stuns him with a forearm smash. Tozawa then sends Redman into the ropes and drops down for a Backdrop only to be met with a Running DDT from Joel. Redman then lifts up Tozawa and hits him with a Neckbreaker for a quick One Count. As Tozawa slowly gets to his feet he is met with a big boot to the face from Redman. Joel then follows up by sending Tozawa into the turnbuckle.

As Tozawa tries to get his breath back in the corner. Redman hits him with a running forearm smash to the face. Joel then Samoan Drops Akira before making a cover for a 2. Redman lifts Akira to his feet and hits the ropes. As Redman springs off for a clothesline Akira ducks under and hits a Saito Suplex. Tozawa then follows up with a Bicycle kick to the face of Redman. Joel staggers back and Tozawa dropkicks him to the knee which drops Redman to his knees. Akira then hits the ropes and catches a Kneeling Redman with a Running Knee Strike right to the face. Akira then tries for the cover. One...Two....Redman Kicks out. Akira slowly gets to his feet with a look of frustration on his face before screaming loudly.

Tozawa then lifts a dazed Redman to his feet before setting him up for the Tozawa Driver. Redman manages to drop behind Akira before chop Blocking his knee. Tozawa drops onto the mat holding his Knee before Redman locks in a Kneebar. As Akira screams in pain Joel cranks on the hold. A loud 'TOZAWA' Chant can be heard from the crowd as Akira struggles in the hold. Redman keeps on cranking Tozawa's leg as Akira struggles to the ropes. Tozawa manages to outstretch his arm and grab the ropes forcing Redman to release the hold. A Angry Redman gets to his feet and drags Tozawa back to the center of the ring by his weakend leg. Redman then begins to kick away at the leg as the crowd boos.

Joel then sets up for the kneebar again but Akira manages to land a kick right to the face of Redman. Joel then staggers back as Akira slowly gets to his feet favouring his left leg. Redman charges at Akira but Tozawa uses Joel's momentum to roll him up with a Schoolboy. One.....Two......Redman kicks out. The pain in Tozawa's eyes is apparent as he struggles to get to his feet. Joel quickly gets up and hits Tozawa with a lariat. Redman then sets Tozawa up for a powerbomb. Redman hits Tozawa with a powerbomb before setting him up for a Single Leg Boston Crab when Akira manages to catch him with a small package. One....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match. Akira Tozawa.

[The crowd erupt into cheers as the announcement is made. Tozawa very slowly gets to his feet as he is handed his title by the referee. Joel Redman slowly gets to his feet as well but instead of accepting the hand of Tozawa. Redman just leaves the ring grabbing his Do or Die Briefcase. Redman then makes his way Backstage as Akira celebrates his win.]

----------

[As Akira Tozawa stands in the ring raising his title over his head. The crowd are chanting his name repeatedly. Just then on the Big Screen. PWR Commissioner Road Warrior Animal is shown in his office.]

{Animal}
'Akira. First of all I want to congratulate you on your victory tonight. It was another impressive performance. However Akira. Congratulating you is not what I am here to say. You see all week since Do or Die. I was unsure as to who I would name as the next Number One Contender for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. See part of me thought should Joel Redman have defeated you tonight. My job would be easy as I would have named Joel the Number One Contender. However since that time there has been a lot of deliberation on my part. You see despite giving you a hell of a match there. Joel was unsuccessful. So I began to think back to you last defence at Do or Die.'

[Tozawa looks a bit confused in the ring as Animal takes a breath.]

{Animal}
'You see as impressive as your victory was. One thing stood out to me. I had one question left over from your match. That question is. Had the referee not have been knocked down. Would you have still retained your title. Because on watching the footage over and over again. I come to the conclusion that you most likely would not have.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Tozawa looks a bit angry in the ring.]

{Animal}
'Now I do not mean that in a disrespectful fashion. I mean let's face it Akira. You have beaten everyone we have put in front of you. From Matt Hardy to Chris Mordetzky. But in my honest opinion. Had the referee not have been knocked down. Keith Walker's pinfall on Matt Hardy would have led to him winning the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. You would never have broken the fall up in time Akira. So that is why I have decided at Pro Wrestling R's Next Pay Per View Upryzing. It will be Akira Tozawa vs Keith Walker for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship.'

[A look of determination can be seen from Tozawa folloing this announcement.]

{Animal}
'That is not the only thing though. You see Akira. I want a definitive winner at Upryzing. I am sure you want to be able to say you defeated Keith Walker straight up without having a little footnote underneath your win stating how Walker should have beaten you. SO at Upryzing it will be Akira Tozawa vs Keith Walker in a TABLES MATCH.'

[As the crowd cheer at the announcement. Keith Walker's theme begins to play. Walker then slowly walks out from the back accompanoed by Dave Prazak. Walker stands out on the entrance arena and points to Tozawa who raises his title in the air. The show then closes with the image of Akira holding his title in the air as Walker looks on from ringside.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 am

Next show Preview

from the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Michael-Tarver-1-1 Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Marty_Scurll11

It was announced this past week. That Marty Scurll would take on Tyson Tarver. Scurll has been outspoken recently about his treatment by PWR. Will he be able to prove a point by defeating the dangerous Tarver? Or will it be Tarver's time?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Jack_Evans Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 The_Amazing_Red

Last Week. Amazing Red's manager Brett Dibiase named his client the number One Contender for the Pure Championship. Red, Dibiase and 'Enforcer' Patrick Brink. This week Red will be in action against Jack Evans. This would be a huge win for Evans if he could pull it out but with Brink and Dibiase at ringside the odds are not going to be in his favour.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Keith_Walker3 Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Rhino14

In the main event of the evening. Keith Walker will take on Rhino in a Tables Match!. Walker was just recently announced the number one Contender for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship at Upryzing. Originally his match with Rhino was a regular match but Walker demanded it be a Tables match to send Tozawa a message.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:58 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 CalvinRaines2-1
On the recent PWR show. Former WWE talent Patrick Brink debuted. As an associate of Brett Dibiase and Amazing Red. It has been reported that while Brink has signed with PWR he will not be wrestling for a while. Brink will instead be alligned with Dibiase and Red in an Enforcer Role.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm

PWR Tron
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm

PWR Tour News

With a tour in Mexico lined up after Upryzing. PWR has also confirmed that a tour of England is also being set up. PWR has quickly been scouting talents in England to take part in the tour and so far the 3 names what stand out to them the most are Stixxx, Nathan Cruz and Collosus Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Jerry_Lynn

Jerry Lynn Update

With news of his retirment at the end of 2012. PWR has stated they will not hinder his retirement plans but will instead do their best to give him a great last year. It is unknown what PWR has in line for Jerry but it is said with this possibly being his last year PWR want him to go out with a bang.

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Pro Wrestling R House Show Results

Pepsi Center Denver Colarado

Tyson Tarver beat Stevie Richards

Super Dragon beat Sylvain Grenier in a No Disqualification Match

Jerry Lynn and Brian Kendrick wrestled to a draw

Brent Albright and Harry Smith beat Jack Evans and Paul London

YAMATO beat Johnny Gargano

Joel Redman beat El Generico

Joey Ryan beat Prince Devitt

Akira Tozawa, Prince Devitt and Colt Cabana beat Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky and Amazing Red

Critic's Review

Having attended the latest house show of PWR. I have to say I was impressed.

Kicking off the show was a match between Steven Richards and Tyson Tarver. This was a short opening match and did a good job of setting the pace for the show. Richards was quite over with the crowd as well what helped. In the end Tyson got the win following a Knockout Punch.

Match Two was a NO DQ match between Super Dragon and Sylvain Grenier. This match saw a lot of brawling and weapon shots. One of the highlights was Grenier back supelxing Dragon from the top rope onto a trash can. The finish of the match saw Dragon Curb Stomp Grenier on a chaid before making the cover.

On Third was a match between Jerry Lynn and Brian Kendrick. This was an early candidate for the match of the night. Both men brought their A-Games in this match. The crowd was dissapointed when it went to a time limit draw however it must be said that despite the non finish the match was impressive.

Tag action was next and it saw Paul London and Jack evans face Harry Smith and Brent Albright. Albright and Smith were announced before the match as 'The Wrecking and Stretching Crew'. Through out the match Smith and Albright literally beat the hell out of both men with some nasty strikes, suplexes and submission. The finish of the match saw Smith choke out London with a Guillotine.

In the next match YAMATO faced off with Johnny Gargano. Both men looked good in this match and really did all they could to steal the show. The finish of the match saw YAMATO hit the Galleria on Gargano.

The sixth match on the card saw Joel Redman take on El Generico. Redman had a lot of heat from the crowd as he cut a promo before the match claiming to be the 'Physical Specimen'. Generico was quite popular with the crowd. The match went back and forth until Redman got the win following a backslide on Generico.

In the co main event Prince Devitt faced Joey Ryan. The match went about 10 minutes before Ryan got the win thanks to a distraction from Scorpio Sky. After the match Amazing Red run down and he and the tag champs beat down Devitt until Colt Cabana and Akira Tozawa sprinted out from the back.

In the main event Tozawa, Cabana and Devitt took on Red, Sky and Ryan. This was a solid match with the heels really drawing tremendous heat from the crowd. The finish of the match saw Akira get the win thanks to a German Suplex on Red.

A solid all round show. So I score it 8/10
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

PWR News

It has been annpunced today that PWR has entered into talks with both Orlando Jordan and Dragon Kid.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Orlando_Jordan5Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Dragon_Kid

Both men are currently expected to under go a trial at the next PWR show in the Dark Match. Many backstage feel PWR is considering bringing Dragon Kid in to rival Aero Star in a battle of the masked men. With Orlando Jordan on the other hand it is unknown why PWR have entered talks with him but management have stated he will not be portraying his 'Gay' Gimmick in PWR.

There is also a couple of rumours about PWR entering into talks with AR Fox, Rich Swann and Pinkie Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 am

Pro Wrestling R Live on Sky One.

from the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado

Attendance - 1350 fans

Dark Match: Giant Bernard beat Teddy Hart
Bernard got the win following a Bicycle Kick

Dark Match: Dragon Kid beat Orlando Jordan
Dragon got the win following a hurricanrana

[As the new PWR Opening video plays over the big screen. The crowd in attendance are electric. Seated at ringside are PWR Commissioner Road Warrior Animal and PWR Agent Lance Storm. A few 'Prince Devitt' and 'Akira Tozawa' signs can be seen in the audience also.]

Match One: Tyson Tarver vs Marty Scurll

The bell rings to start the match. Both men lock up before Tarver hits Marty to the body with a hard punch. Tarver then follows up with a few more punches to the body of Scurll. The last punch seems to do the most damage as Marty drops to his knees. Tarver then begins to taunt the crowd as Scurll tries to catch his breath. Zach Sabre Jr slowly makes his way down to the ring to offer his support to Marty as Tarver violently kicks Marty straight in the face. Tyson then lifts up Scurll and hits a Gutwrench Suplex for a near fall. As the crowd boos Tyson gets to his feet. On the outside of the ring Sabre is pounding the ring mat for Marty when Tyson gives him the finger.

Tyson then lifts Marty to his feet and tries for a suplex. Marty blocks and hits Tarver with a suplex of his own. Scurll then follows up with a clothesline on Tarver. Marty then hits a dropkick on Tyson what sends him crashing through the ropes and to the floor. Marty then raises his arms in the air as the crowd break out into cheers. On the outside of the ring Tarver slowly gets to his feet but looks hesitant to get into the ring. Marty climbs out onto the apron but Tarver quickly puushes his leg out and Marty crashes hard on the apron. Sabre tries to check on his partner when he is shoved hard by Tyson. Tarver then rolls Marty in the ring before sliding under the ropes.

Tarver then lifts Marty to his feet before hitting the ropes. Tarver then attempts a Superman Punch on Marty but Scurll ducks under and then hits a German Suplex on Tarver. Tyson slowly begins to get to his feet using the ropes as Sabre watches from outside the ring. Tyson quickly spits in Sabre's face. Marty then lifts up Tarver but Tyson quickly drops down and pulls Marty into the ropes where he is accidentally kicked by Sabre. Zach looks horrified as he was aiming for Tarver. Tyson then quickly catches a staggered Scurll with the Tarver's Lightning. Tyson then makes the cover and the ref drops down. One....Two.....Three

Lacey: And the winner of the match Tyson Tarver.

[As The crowd boos loudly. Tyson's hand is raised. Tarver smirks before leaving the ring. As Marty Scurll slowly gets to his feet Zach Sabre tries to help him when Marty shoves him. Marty then leaves the ring as Sabre looks on.]

----------

[In the locker room area. Prince Devitt can be seen sitting down on a chair. Watching a replay of the assualt he suffered last week from Amazing Red, Patrick Brink and Brett Dibiase.]

{Devitt}
'Last week following my win over Rocky Romero. Brett Dibiase come out and confronted me. He stated that I may have beaten the likes of Chris Jericho and Sean Waltman but they were nothing compared to his client Amazing Red. You know what he is right. They are nothing like Red because unlike Red they have enough balls to face you like a man in the ring By themself. instead with Amazing Red he not only has Brett Dibiase in his corner but now he has Patrick Brink. Which means my odds in out match at Upryzing are not in my favour. However just because the odds are not in my favour. Do not doubt me.'

{Devitt}
'Ever since I have been in PWR. The odds have hardly ever been in my favour. In my first night here I had to face Chuck Taylor, Willie Mack and Giant Bernard and I overcome it. I have also been in the ring with the likes of Chris Jericho, Sean Waltman and had to endure 10 straight matches to get a shot at this title.'

[Devitt stands from the chair and raises his PWR Pure Championship high in the air.]

{Devitt}
'So Red you can bring a whole army with you. But I will not go down without a fight. At Upryzing my intention is to make you tap out. And if I have to I will make Patrick Brink tap out as well. Then after I beat you. I promise right here and right now. I am going to grab that snooty little rich boy you call a manager. Lift him up in the air and drive him straight through the mat with a Bloody Sunday. So Red, Dibiase and Brink be ready. Because at Upryzing I am going to come out on top.

[Devitt then leaves the locker room as we are taken back to the ring.]

----------

Match Two: Amazing Red vs Jack Evans

As the bell rings the two men quickly lock up. Red then pushes Evans off before slapping him round the face. Red then starts to mouth off when he is hit with a spinning heel kick by Evans. Jack then follows up with a hurricanrana on Red before making a cover for a quick one count. As Red is still laid out jack climbs to the top rope and motions for the 630 when Red quickly hops to his feet and crotches Evans on the ropes. Red then hits a enzugiri to Evans as he is seated in the corner before climbing up to the top rope. Red then hits a Super Hurricanrana on Evans to the awe of the crowd. Red then follows up by dropping a knee on Evans.

Red then hits a spinning Wheel Kick on Evans. As the crowd boos Red arrogantly taunts the crowd. On the outside of the ring Brett Dibiase and Patrick Brink look on. Red then makes an attempt at the Seeing Red but is met with a forearm to the face from Evans. Jack then throws Red into the ropes but Red quickly catches him with the Satellite DDT. Red then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two...Evans kicks out! Red slowly gets to his feet as the crowd cheers. Red then waits for Evans to get to his feet before springboarding onto the ropes and bouncing back with a cutter. Red then again taunts the crowd to boos.

Evans slowly gets to his feet and Red kicks him in the gut. Red then hits the ropes and tries to leap frog Jack but is met with a dropkick to the face. Jack then hits Red with a Superkick. Red staggers about when Jack lifts him up and hits a Fisherman Buster. Evans then climbs up the turnbuckle and again signals for the 630 when Patrick Brink hops on the apron. Evans manages to kick Brink off the apron before coming off the top rope for the 630. However as Evans is landing Red gets his knees up and Evans lands back first across Red's knees. As Evans rolls around on the mat in Pain. Red hits the ropes and lands the Red Star press on Jack. Red then makes the cover. One...Two....Three

Lacey: And the winner of the match Amazing Red.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Amazing Red slowly makes his way to his feet. Brink and Dibiase then join Red in the ring and raises Red's arms in the air. Dibiase then points at Jack before motioning to Brink. Patrick then lifts Jack up to his feet and hits him with the F-5. The crowd begins to chant for 'Devitt' as the three men raise their arms in the air before leaving the ring.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Super Dragon debuts Next Week

----------

[As Matt Hardy's theme plays. The crowd boo. A banged up Matt Hardy slowly walks out from the back. Matt slowly makes his way down to the ring before climbing into the ring. Once in the ring Hardy is handed a microphone.]

{Matt}
'2 Weeks ago I faced off against Keith Walker and Akira Tozawa in a Triple Threat match. For the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. I gave everything I had and once again Akira Tozawa defeated me.'

[The crowd erupt into cheers as Hardy just looks on.]

{Matt}
'Now I am not out here to be making any excuses. Akira Tozawa you were the better man. You beat me. So you have earned my respect.'

[The crowd again cheer with a few 'Hardy' chants heard.]

{Matt}
'All these years in the business. I have faced all manner of competitors yet I have never met anyone with as big of a never say die attitude. I at one stage used to say 'I will not Die' well that phrase can now apply to Akira Tozawa. Because he took so many big shots from me these last few months and he is still standing.'

[The crowd again cheer and then proceed to start a 'Thank you Matt' Chant. Just then Rise Against's From Heads Unworthy begins to play.]

[As the crowd and Matt Hardy look on towards the entrance area. The Do or Die Ladder Match winner Joel Redman slowly walks out. Redman is decked out in a suit and shades. He also has his briefcase in possession. As Redman swaggers down to the ring. The crowd boo. Once in the ring Joel is handed a microphone.]

{Redman}
'You know what. That is so sweet. After Akira Tozawa kicks your ass twice you suck up to him and these people to try and stay relevant. I mean seriously Matt. You come to PWR claiming to be the Black Cloud and now your acting respectful. What a Hypocrite.'

[The crowd begin to boo Joel but all Redman does is smirk arrogantly.]

{Joel}
'See Matt. Unlike you at Do or Die I got the business done. I won my match and won this Briefcase which will allow me a Wrestle Kingdom Title shot whenever I want. Yet what bothers me is why is it that I. A future World Champion and Main Eventer is not booked on the card. Yet you. Someone who is almost as big of a loser in life as he is in the ring. Is given some of my TV Time on my show.'

[The crowd again boo. It is clear Hardy is not happy as he squares up to Joel.]

{Hardy}
'Your Show? you really think this is your show?'

{Redman}
'Of course I do.'

{Hardy}
'Well let me ask you this then Joel. If it is your show. Then why was it you who was looking up at the lights last week after losing his match.'

[Redman goes to speak but Hardy shoves him back before continuing.]

{Hardy}
'You are just like so many others I have seen. A punk kid who thinks just becuase he can score a big win or two that he is the greatest. Well here is a reality check Joel. You are not the greatest. This is not your show. It is there show.'

[Hardy points out to the crowd and they cheer loudly.]

{Redman}
'Listen Matt. Why don't you save yourself the bother. leave the ring. Go home, Get some grapes and make videos on youtube. Because if you don't leave. I am going to make an example out of you to show just how great I really am.'

[Matt and Redman stare down for a few seconds. Matt then looks towards the fans as they cheer. Hardy then surprisingly drops the microphone and proceeds to walk towards the ropes to leave the ring. The crowd begin to boo as Joel starts to taunt them when Matt tackles him. Hardy then begins throwing some punches at Joel before hitting a discus lariat. As the crowd erupts in cheers Matt raises his arm in the air. Hardy then lifts Joel up for the Twist of Fate when he is low blowed by redman. As Hardy tries to reccollect himself Redman smashes him across the back of the head with the briefcase. As Hardy is laid out on the mat. joel places his foot on Matt's chest and raises the Do or Die Briefcase in the air to more boos. Redman then leaves the ring as Matt slowly begins to stir.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

Main Event: Keith Walker vs Rhino - Tables match

Neither man waits for the bell as they just begin throwing wild punches. Walker looks to be getting the better of Rhino thanks to a hard shot to the gut. Walker then hits Rhino with another shot only for Rhino to respond with a headbutt which wobbles Walker. Rhino then follows up with a stiff forearm shot to the chin. As Walker staggers back onto the ropes Rhino rolls out of the ring. Rhino lifts a table up and is about to slide it into the ring when Dave Prazak hits him from behind. Rhino drops the table and turns to face Prazak who looks terrified. Dave begins to run round ringside with Rhino in pursuit. Prazak rolls in the ring and Rhino follows but he is met with a boot to the face by Walker.

Keith then lifts Rhino up before hitting him with a nasty clothesline. Walker then follows up with a leg drop on Rhino as Dave Prazak pulls the table into the ring. Dave and Walker then set the table up as Rhino slowly gets to his feet. Walker then sets Rhino up for a chokeslam when Rhino kicks him straight in the balls to a cheer from the crowd. As Walker releases his grip Rhino kicks him in the same place again. Rhino then quickly hits a side belly to belly suplex on Walker. Prazak again tries to attck Rhino but this time Rhino grabs him and kicks him in the gut before hitting him with a Death Valley Driver to the roar of the crowd. As Walker slowly gets to his feet Rhino waits in the corner lining him up for the Gore.

Rhino charges at Walker but Keith manages to evade it and Rhino goes crashing shoulder first into the ring post. Keith then catches Rhino with a chokeslam. Walker then begins to reposition the table before lifting a stunned Rhino to his feet. Walker then kicks Rhino in the gut before hitting the ropes and nailing Rhino with a big boot. To Walker's shock the boot does not drop Rhino. So Keith hits the ropes again but this time is met with the GORE. Rhino gets to his feet at the crowd begin chanting for him. Rhino then lifts Walker up and sets him up for a powerbomb when Walker backdrops him. Rhino slowly gets to his feet and charges at Walker with a clothesline only for Keith to duck under. Rhino then turns round into a chokeslame from Walker.

Keith then lifts Rhino up and hits him with a forceful spinning side slam. The crowd boos as Walker then raises his arm in the air. Dave Prazak also gets to his feet and screams to Keith 'Finish Him'. Walker then lifts Rhino to his feet before powerbombing him through the table.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Keith Walker.

[As the crowd boos. Walker's hand is raised in the air by the referee. Walker then motions that he is the next Champion as Prazak applaudes him. The show then closes with the image of Walker and Prazak standing tall whilst Rhino is still laid out in the Table Debris.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 am

for some reason the videos have not embedded I will try and fix that today
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 am

Next Card Preview

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Joey_Ryan3Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Scorpio_Sky Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 DannyDoringPro Wrestling R - Page 2 2ColdScorpio

2 weeks ago. The tag team champions. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky defeated Danny Doring and Justin Credible. After the match the champs disrespected Danny Doring and his ECW past. Doring has sworn to come back and he has brought with him. The highflying 2 Cold Scorpio. Will the Champs win again or will Doring earn their respect?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Superdragongl6

His debut has been hyped for weeks on end. Fans have been bombarding PWR offices as to when he is debuting. This week it is happening. Super Dragon debuts in PWR.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Marty_Scurll11Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Zack_Sabre_Jr3 vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Alex_KoslovPro Wrestling R - Page 2 Jimmy_Rave

Speaking of debuts Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov will be debuting this week. Taking on the duo of Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr. Scurll and Sabre have not been getting on as of late with Sabre recently costing Marty a match with Tyson Tarver. Will a win here bring the team back together or are Rave and Koslov going to take the win.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Akira_Tozawa Vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Prince_Devitt

In a dream match for a lot of fans. PWR Wrestle Kingdom Champion Akira Tozawa will take on a man just as beloved by the PWR audience as him in Prince Devitt. Both men have big matches lined up at Upryzing so they will be sure to give their all in this match to get a huge win. Will it be Tozawa or Devitt. Find out this week
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:33 am

Pro Wrestling R Upyzing matches confirmed

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 AWA_World
Table match for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Akira_Tozawa vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Keith_Walker3
Akira Tozawa(c) vs Keith Walker

Akira Tozawa and Keith Walker will clash again. This time instead of a triple threat it will be one on one in a Tables Match. Even though the odds are not in his favour Akira is confident that he will beat 'The Human Massacre. Walker looked to send a message on the last PWR show by beating Rhino in a table match.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 WWWF_World
PWR Pure Championship Match
Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Prince_Devitt vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 The_Amazing_Red
Prince Devitt(c) vs Amazing Red

After a hard fought win over Rocky Romero. Prince Devitt's celebration was cut short. When Brett Dibiase the manager of Amazing Red and his bodyguard Patrick Brink confront Devitt. After a few words Red come out and he and Brink assaulted Devitt. On the next show Devitt stated he will get reveng on Red by forcing him to tap. Can Devitt pull out the victory or will Red prove Dibiase right when he says Red is the Premier Highflyer?
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:37 am

News and Updates

~ With Giant Bernard's WWE Return looming PWR is going to be releasing him from his contract this week. PWR originally was going to keep Bernard just a little longer so they could book Devitt/Bernard 3.

~ Dragon Kid and Orlando Jordan impressed in their matches. The feeling is both men worked well together so PWR may bring them in to feud.

~ Today it has been confirmed. Jon Davis has in fact signed with PWR.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Jon_Davis
{I will edit him in the front page soon}

~ Expected to be having a tryout this week. Is Joe Doering. PWR have been interested in signing Doering for a while. So it will be interesting to see how his tryout goes.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Joe_Doering2
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 am

Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Ban1-73

It's coming back! That is right the King of Lion's Cup is returning. The tournament will still be under the 8 man tournament format and will be held after the Rise of the Phoenix Pay Per View. A slight change has been made to the format this time however. After winning the first King of Lion's Cup Prince Devitt had to under go a high risk-High Reward Lion's Share challenge. 10 straight matches over ten weeks. This time instead each participant in the match will be competing for something different. Some may be in the tournament for a wrestle kingdom title shot, a Pure Title shot, A tag team title shot with a partner of their choice. However no matter who wins they will be recieving their title shot at the All or Nothing PPV.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:01 am

Pro Wrestling R News

~ It is said that PWR officials are being very careful as to who Aero Star faces in the ring. The feeling is that despite One of hia matches at a Live Event being well recieved. That was due to the fact that Alex Koslov knows the Lucha Style. Officials do not want Aero Star ending up like Sin Cara thanks to some bad options for opponents early on. Most feel guys like Alex Koslov, Sean Waltman and Rocky Romero are best options for his opponents earlier on. PWR is also toying with the idea of bringing in another Mexican wrestler just to feud with Aero Star when the tour of Mexico next month begins.

~ Sami Callihan's suspension storyline has been done to develop a more sadistic side to Callihan. The feeling is on Return Callihan will be a more vicious in and out the ring to go with his recent heel turn.

~ Insiders feel that the 8 men in the King of lion's Cup have already been confirmed for a long time. PWR has planned a few twists and turns with this tournament. The most high risk part of this tournament is the idea that
the winner will get a title shot of their choosing at All or Nothing. Some feel PWR may give the winner a world title shot but many are concerned about the drawing power of said match.

~ In regards to the All or Nothing PPV. There is a big match being considered. It is unknown what but it will be a PWR twist on a tried and tested format.

~ Earlier today Former WWE Superstar Mark Copani was rumoured to be in a meeting with PWR officials.

~ PWR are also in talks with Kazuchika Okada. Should Okada sign with the company many feel he may recieve a big push
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 pm

The following was posted on PWR.com earlier today

'He is returning soon'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling R
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next