The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling R

Go down 
+3
Jericho
Harold
AfganisDan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Pro Wrestling R House Show results

From the Key Arena, Seattle Washington

Aero Star beat Alex Koslov

Jon Davis beat Shawn Davari

Rhino and John Walters beat Joe Doering and Teddy Hart

Zach Sabre Jr beat Chris Mordetzky

Amazing Red beat Jerry Lynn and Brian Kendrick in a triple threat match

John Hennigan beat El Generico

Low Ki, Homicide, Akira Tozawa, Prince Devitt and Matt Hardy beat Shane Helms, MVP, Joey Ryan, Joel Redman and Scorpio Sky

Critic's Review

Having Attended the latest Pro Wrestling R House Show. I was impressed with most of the matches. The over all attendance was around 1,500. Which is a very good number. Before the start of the show there was a lot of Tozawa and Devitt chants.

Kicking off the show. Was a match between Aero Star and Alex Koslov. Koslov and Aero Star worked well together in this match which was full of high flying moves. One noticeable problem with Aero Star is that he does not really sell much. This is mainly from his Lucha experience where wrestlers pop straight up from moves. The finish of the match saw Aero Star get the win following Hurricanrana.

Match Two saw Jon Davis take on Shawn Davari. Before the match we saw Davari cut a heel promo insulting Americans. Jon Davis would then interupt the promo and to the cheer from the crowd slam Davari. After a shot back and forth match. Davis took the win following a spear.

Match Three was an interesting one. Before the match begun Teddy Hart come out and cut a promo claiming he is the future of PWR. hart then introduced his partner for the night in Joe Doering. As Rhino come out no one knew who his partner was until John Walters come out. There was a groan from many in the crowd as Walters for so long has been played as a journeyman. The match was pretty solid. Doering looked very good in this match showing a very diverse moveset. The finish was a shock to many as John Walters pinned Teddy Hart following a Lunblower.

The ever increasing in popularity Zach Sabre Jr took on Chris Mordetzky. These two worked pretty well together however there was a couple of sloppy moments. Near the end of the match Mordetzky hit a brutal suplex on the outside of the ring. The finish was soon after as Sabre managed to drop behind a suplex and hit a superkick.

A highflying Triple Threat Match was next. Amazing Red, Jerry Lynn and Brian Kendrick did everything they could in this match to entertain the crowd. And they succeeded. The finish of the match saw Lynn hit a piledriver on Kendrick only to be hit with a dropkick from Red sending him out the ring. Red then pinned Kendrick for the win.

In the co main event El Generico took on John Hennigan. These two definitely gave us match of the night as they went near 20 minutes. The action was back and forth and full of innovative spots. The finish of the match saw Hennigan hit the Flying Chuck Kick on Generico for the win.

In the main event we saw a 10 man Elimination Tag Match. The action was back and forth and saw some good double team spots. The first man eliminated from the match was Homicide following a Single Knee Facebuster from Helms. The next man to go was Helms following a Bloody Sunday from Devitt. Matt Hardy was the next eliminated thanks to a brainbuster from Redman. Joel then managed to catch Low Ki with a roll up to eliminate him. Devitt then caught Redman in a armbar to eliminate him. Devitt would then quickly catch Sky with a Bloody Sunday. In a shocking elimination Devitt was met with a spear from Ryan which put him down for the 3. Tozawa then caught Ryan with a crossbody block to catch him. Akira then ended the match beating Helms with a German Suplex. The crowd erupted in cheers for the finish.

The show was good and saw some good matches and some bad ones. With the inclusion of the Hennigan/Generico match, The triple threat and the main event I have to score it a 7.5/10.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 am

Pro Wrestling R live on Sky One

From the Key Arena in Seattle Washington

Attendance - 1358 fans

Dark Match: Super Smash Brothers beat Ricky Reyes and Ray Rosas
Uno got the win after forcing Reyes to tap following the Joystick

Dark Match: Jon Davis beat Joe Doering
Davis got the win following the Pounce

[As the show opens a video package plays highlighting the last show. After the package airs various chants can be heard from the crowd. From 'Tozawa', 'Devitt' and a very loud 'Super Dragon' chant. Seated at ringside is PWR official Lance Storm and Todd Grisham. A few 'Matt Hardy' Signs can also be seen in the crowd.]

Match One: Scorpio Sky and Joey Ryan vs Danny Doring and 2 Cold Scorpio

As the bell rings to start the match. The crowd are giving the champs a ton of heat. Ryan and 2 Cold Scorpio start the match off. Ryan quickly latches a headlock on Scorpio before moving into a fireman's carry on Scorpio. Joey then tags out to Sky. Sky hits a quick clothesline on Scorpio before following up with a dropkick. Sky then lifts Scorpio to his feet before tagging out to Ryan. Ryan gets in the ring and meets Scorpio with a spear. Ryan then makes a cover for a near fall. The crowd boos as Ryan raises his arm in the air. Scorpio slowly gets to his feet as Ryan tries for a clothesline only for Scorpio to duck under and hit a DDT. Scorpio then tags out to Doring. Doring gets in the ring and nails Ryan with a forearm smash before following up with a bulldog. Doring then hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Ryan before climbing the ropes. Doring then leaps off the second rope and hits a leg drop on Ryan. Doring then makes a cover as the ref goes to make the count. One...Two....Ryan Kicks out!

Doring gets to his feet with a look of frustration on his face. Doring then lifts up Ryan and attempts the Bareback on Ryan only to be met with an elbow to the face. Ryan then tags out to Sky. Sky tries for a cutter on Doring but Danny blocks it and hits a back suplex on Sky. Doring then waits for Sky to get to his feet before kicking him in the gut. Doring then hits the ropes and tries for a clothesline only for Sky to duck under and Doring to hit the ropes. Ryan meets Doring with a knee to the back as he hits the ropes. Doring staggers forwards and is met with a DDT from Sky. Sky then climbs up to the top rope and tries for a 450 only for Doring to roll out of the way. Sky hits the mat hard and Doring tags out to Scorpio. Scorpio then gets in the ring and hits a quick dropkick on Sky before slowly climbing up to the top rope. Scorpio then motions for the 450 when Ryan tries to push him off the ropes. Scorpio kicks Ryan off and then makes a 450 attempt on Sky only for Sky to get his knees up. Sky then gets to his feet as Scorpio writhes on the floor in pain. Sky then hits Scorpio with the Blackout before making the cover. One....Two.....Three!

Lacey: And the winners of the match Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

[As Ryan and Sky's hands are raised in the air. The crowd boos loudly as the champs are handed their titles. Ryan then clocks Doring with the title as he was standing on the apron. Doring crashes to the floor as Sky then lifts Scorpio to his feet. The champs then hit a double Superkick on Scorpio. The champs then slowly leave the ring before making their way baclstage as the crowd boos.]

----------

[Backstage in the Locker room area. Brett Dibiase, Patrick Brink and Amazing Red can be seen talking. All three men are dressed in suits.]

{Dibiase}
'Now for those of you. Who have been living in a cave allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brett Dibiase. The man to my right is 'The Premier Highflyer'. He is so good he is simply amazing. He is the next Pro Wrestling R Pure Champion. Amazing Red.'

[Red smirks as he and Dibiase shake hands.]

{Dibiase}
'And the man to my left. This dominating specimen is a man who has made his mark over the last few weeks. Leaving a trail of devastation and broken bodies. Patrick Brink.'

{Brink looks on emotionless as Dibiase arrogantly smiles. Red begins to bounce up and down on his feet.]

{Dibiase}
'At the next Pay Per View. Upryzing. My client Amazing Red is going to defeat the Pure Champion Prince Devitt. He is going to take his title and prove that he is without a doubt the Premier Highflyer and that he is just a class above every single wrestler in the back. Pro Wrestling R be ready because at PWR Upryzing there is going to be a new Champion.'

[All three men then begin to leave the locker room as we go back to the ring.]

----------
{Commercial Break}
----------

[Backstage in the hallway Low Ki can be seen talking to one of the production guys. As Low Ki is talking he is attacked from behind by Shane Helms. Helms quickly chop blocks Low Ki's Knee. As Low Ki crashes to the floor holding his Knee. Helms begins to stomp away at his knee before following up with a kick straight to the face. As Low Ki is laid out Helms then clamps on a vicious Single Leg Boston Crab on the injured knee of Low Ki. As Low Ki screams out in pain security try to force Helms to let go. Helms finally releases the hold before dropping down next to Low Ki.]

{Helms}
'That was just the beginning Low Ki. The worst is yet to come!'

[Helms then gets to his feet before brushing himself off. Helms then stares down at Low Ki before spitting on him. Helms then slowly walks away as officials start to tend to Low Ki.]

----------

[Back at ringside the crowd are buzzing ready for the next match. Just then a fan leaps of the barricade and tries to makes his way to the ring. Two security guards try and stop him but the fan quickly drops one of them with a boot to the face before throwing the other one into the barricade. He then hops in the ring and snatches a microphone from Lacey. The crowd do not know how to react as he stands in the ring.]

{Fan}
'Now for those of you who do not know who I am. I am not a random fan in the crowd. I mean look at me do I really look like any of you?'

[The crowd slowly begins to boo.]

{Fan}
'I have wrestled in the biggest promotion in the world. My name is LC. Yet when PWR had the chance to sign me they didn't. So instead of waiting for the door to open. As you can see I kicked it down.'

[The crowd carry on booing as LC stands in the ring.]

{LC}
'I mean come on. Why would you not want to sign me. I am the man all the other men want to be and all the women want to be with.'

[A loud and audible 'Yeah Right' can be heard from the crowd amongst the boos.]

{LC}
'Everything about me says superstar yet PWR does not have the sense to sign me. So because of that this incident had to happen. So I am demanding right now someone comes out here and gives me what I deserve because other wise I am highjacking this Show.'

[LC stands in the ring looking smug as the crowd boos. Just then Imperial March by Epica begins to play.]

[Just then footage of Super Dragon plays over the big screen. The crowd erupt in cheers as LC looks a bit nervous. As Dragon slowly walks out from back LC takes a few steps back. Dragon then slowly makes his way down to the ring as the crowd chant his name over and over again. Once in the ring Dragon just stares at LC.]

{LC}
'So I demand someone comes out to give me a contract. Yet instead I get you. Well you know what this is a blessing in disguise because I get to kick a PWR Superstar's Ass as well as those security Guards.'

[LC then drops the mic as Super Dragon just stares at him. LC then tries for a boot but Dragon is quicker and kicks him in the gut to the cheer of the crowd. Dragon then headbutts him which sends LC staggering back into the turnbuckle. Dragon then begins the Violence Party unleashing a series of Backhand chops and Forearm strikes to LC as the crowd cheers. Dragon then follows up with headbutts, knee strieks and a series of kicks before hitting a lariat. Dragon then sets a downed LC up in a Standing Indian Deathlock before hitting LC with the Curb Stomp. Replays air on the big screen of the devastating Curb Stomp. Super Dragon then lifts LC to his feet and then hits him with the Psycho Driver III. As Super Dragon gets to his feet the crowd are electric chanting his name. Dragon then walks over to the microphone and lifts it up.]

{Dragon}
'(He says Nothing)'

[Dragon then drops the microphone and leaves the ring. LC is not moving as he is laid out in the ring. The Super Dragon chants still continue as Dragon dissapears backstage.]

----------
{Commercial Break.}
----------

Match Two: Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr vs Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov

The bell rings to start the match. It is Sabre and Rave who start out for their respective teams. Both men lock up quickly before Rave knees Zach in the gut. Jimmy then follows up with a quick DDT before tagging out to Koslov. Alex quickly climbs in the ring and drops an elbow on Sabre before lifting him up and sending him into the ropes. As Sabre spings off the ropes Koslov attempts a clothesline but Zach ducks under and performs a crucifix for a quick near fall. Sabre gets to his feet and catches Koslov with a forearm smash before tagging out to Scurll. Marty climbs in the ring and hits Alex with a running neckbreaker before following up with a running knee strike. Marty then makes a cover but Koslov quicks out again at 2. Scurll climbs to the middle rope and comes off with a fist drop on Koslov. Marty then begins to taunt to the crowd.

Scurll then sets Alex up for the Graduation but Koslov manages to go behind Marty. Alex then hits a quick Russian Legsweep. Koslov then lifts Marty to his feet and follows up with a Ace Crusher before tagging out to Jimmy Rave. Rave springs into the ring with a senton on Scurll. As Marty is still down Rave then locks on a Fujiwara Armbar. As Marty screams out in Pain Rave applies more and more pressure. The crowd slowly start to get behind Scurll as he crawls to the ropes. On seeing Marty make his way to the ropes Jimmy releases the hold and drags Marty back into the center of the ring. Rave then attempts a Cross Armbar but Marty manages to turn into it pinning Rave's shoulders to the mat. The ref drops down for the count. One....Two...Rave kicks out. Marty then tags out to Sabre.

Zach hops in the ring and catches Rave with a enzugiri. Sabre then hits the ropes for a knee strike but Rave ducks under and hits Zach with an STO. Rave then tags out to Koslov. An arrogant Koslov taunts the crowd from the apron before sprining into the ring for a splash but Sabre rolls out the way and Alex hits the canvas hard. Zach then waits for Koslov to slowly get to his feet before hitting him with a nasty Roaring Elbow what drops the Russian. Sabre then begins to climb the top rope when Marty Scurll makes a blind tag. Sabre hops off the top rope and he and Scurll begin arguing. As they do Koslov gets to his feet before dropping down again playing possum. Scurll then gets in the ring as Sabre finally leaves but as Scurll goes to lift up Koslov he is surprised with a Small Package Cradle. One....Two.....Three!

Lacey: And the winners of the match Jimmy Rave and Alex Koslov.

[As Rae and Koslov begin celebrating their win. An in shock Marty Scurll slowly gets to his feet. Just then Zach Sabre Jr gets in the ring and he and Marty begin arguing. After a few heated words are exchanged between both men Sabre looks like he is cooling down and offers a handshake to Marty only for Scurll to respond with a hard shove. Scurll then leaves the ring as a bewildered Sabre looks on.]

----------

[As PWR GM Road Warrior Animal sits in his office. Trying to look as busy as possible. Someone can be heard entering the office. Animal does not look up until the person can be heard clearing their throat to draw his attention. As Animal looks up he does not look happy.]

{Animal}
'What do you want?'

[Just then Matt Hardy walks into frame.]

{Matt}
'First of all Animal. I understand your not my biggest fan. I acted like an ass and there was no real reason for me to. However since my loss to Tozawa at Do or Die I have been reflecting on my past actions. I realised that I was totally in the wrong for the way I was acting. Now I am trying to redeem myself for my past actions.'

{Animal}
(Judging by his reaction he is unsure how to act to this)
'That is good to hear. Whether your a man of your word and stick to this is another thing.'

{Matt}
'Trust me Animal I have seen the error of my ways. My actions as of late were reprehensible.'

{Animal}
'Yes Matt they was. So is that all you come in here for?'

{Matt}
'Well Actually. No. You see I don't know whether you saw what happend last week?'

{Animal}
'Between you and Redman?'

{Matt}
'Yeah. I was out there apologising to my fans for the way I had been acting. When that arrogant and disrespectful punk insulted and attacked me for no reason.'

{Animal}
'I agree it was unprovoked but what do you want me to do about it?'

{Matt}
'Well it is simple. I want a chant at redemption. I want a shot at Redman. So Yeah can you make the match?'

{Animal}
'Matt. If you want to face Joel then yes you can. At Upryzing it will be Joel Redman vs Matt Hardy. Happy Now?'

{Matt}
'When I kick his ass yes I will be. Thank you.'

[Matt holds his hand out for Animal to shake. Animal looks a bit uncertain but ends up shaking hands anyway. Hardy then leaves the office as Animal goes back to doing whatever he was doing in the first place.]

----------

Main Event: Prince Devitt vs Akira Tozawa

As the bell rings dueling chants can be heard from the crowd. The two men circle each other before shaking hands. They both lock up and begin to jockey for position. Devitt backs Tozawa into the corner and the ref orders a break. Devitt lets go and Akira shoves him before screaming loudly at him. Devitt backs up and is then hit with a clothesline from Akira. Tozawa then follows up with a knife edge chop on Devitt. Devitt fires back with a chop of his own on Tozawa. Akira and Devitt then begin to trade chops with the crowd popping for each shot. Devitt then catches Tozawa with a elbow to the face before sending Akira into the ropes. As Tozawa springs off the ropes he is met with a dropkick from Devitt. Fergal then waits for Tozawa to get to his feet before lifting him up for the Airplane Spin. As Devitt spins round Tozawa starts firing elbows to his face. Akira then drops behind and hits a Saito Suplex on Devitt.

Tozawa slowly gets to his feet and once Devitt is to his knees. Akira hits the ropes and lands a single leg dropkick to the face. Tozawa then follows up with a running senton on Devitt before making a cover for a quick near fall. Devitt slowly gets to his feet but is met with a headbutt from Akira. Akira then follows up with a Bicycle kick to the face of Devitt. As Devitt falls through the ropes and onto the apron. Tozawa raises his arm in the air to the cheers. Akira then attempts to suplex Devitt into the ring but Devitt blocks it. Devitt then pushes Tozawa back before springing into the ring and hitting a lariat on Tozawa. Devitt then makes a cover for a near fall. Fergal slowly gets to his feet before lifting Tozawa up. Devitt then sets up for the Prince's Throne but Akira grabs the ropes to block it. Devitt flips Tozawa over the ropes and to the floor to cheers from the crowd. Devitt then hits the ropes and dives through with a suicide Dive onto Akira.

As both men begin to stir. Devitt begins to use the ropes to get to his feet. On the opposite side of the ring Akira also uses the ropes. Once both men are to their feet they stagger towards the center of the ring and begin throwing wild punches at each other. Devitt kicks Arkira in the gut and tries for a bloody Sunday. Tozawa again manages to block it and tries for a German Suplex. Devitt grabs the ropes out of desperation to block it. As Akira struggles to Devitt he then unleashes a series of strikes to the back of Devitt forcing him to release his grip on the ropes. Tozawa then traps the arms and hits a Bridging German Suplex. The ref drops down. One....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Akira Tozawa.

[Akira slowly gets to his feet as the crowd erupt into cheers. Tozawa staggers back onto the ropes showing the toll this match as taken on him. The referee then hands Tozawa his title. Akira then waits for Devitt to get to his feet and the two men shake hands before Tozawa raises Devitt's arm in the air. The show then closes with the two champs standing side by side in the ring with their respective titles held in the air.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 am

Next Show Preview

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Joel_Redman9 vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 John_Walters

Do or Die Briefcase winner Joel Redman is set to be in action. With a match confirmed at Upryzing with Matt Hardy. Joel may be looking over his opponent for this week in John Walters. Walters is looked upon by many as a journeyman but a win over Joel Redman will no doubt change those thoughts.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 DannyDoring vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Joey_Ryan3Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Scorpio_Sky

for weeks on end. Danny Doring has appeared on PWR facing(And losing to) The PWR Tag Team Champions. After all these losses Ryan and Sky made Doring an offer. If he can beat them in a handicap match this coming week then at the PPV Upryzing they will give him and a partner of his choice a title shot. Can Doring over come the odds? find out this week

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Matt_Hardy vs Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Keith_Walker3

The apparent 'Changed man' Matt Hardy is set to be in action this week against old foe Keith Walker. Both men have big matches set for Upryzing and will be looking to make an impact in this match. Will Hardy get the win or will he be another name added to Walker's undefeated streak?

Also set to appear

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Marty_Scurll11Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Gregory_Helms-1Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Zack_Sabre_Jr3Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Superdragongl6

Also expected on the show are Marty Scurll and Zach Sabre Jr. These two friend have had their issues these past few weeks so it is unknown what will be happening this week. Following an assault on Low Ki Shane Helms is also expected to be appearing. After a debut or should we say destruction this week Super Dragon is also scheduled to appear however it is unknown how he will feature.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 am

Pro Wrestling R News

~ With his return being hyped. The date is still unknown for exactly when Matt Cross will return. Cross was last seen a few months ago in a tag team match with Teddy Hart against Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

~ In regards to the Super Smash Brothers/Ricky Reyes & Ray Rosas Dark match. It was put together at the last minute by PWR management. One of PWR's Scouts wanted to try out the SSB because PWR has been admant that they want a couple of superstars who can appeal to younger fans.

~ Matt Hardy and Joel Redman's Match has been officially confirmed for Upryzing

~ Super Dragon's in ring debut is temporarily being held off due to a heel injury. Instead PWR officials covered up for this by using LC(who is currently in talks with PWR) as a means to put over Dragon's elaborate moveset to the PWR audience. Work is being done to see if they can do this for a few more weeks to drum up interest in Dragon's in ring debut.

~ Mark Copani has been offered a contract. It is still unknown what gimmick Copani will portray but PWR are firmly behind his talents and skills.

~ PWR has also been looking into a few former 'World Champions'. This is due to PWR feeling that with a few more big names more people will tune in out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

PWR New Talent Signing

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Muhammad_Hassan

Earlier today it was confirmed. Mark Copani has signed a contract with PWR. It is unknown when he will make his TV Debut but it is said Officials are extremely high on his talents. Meaning that when he debuts he is likely to be featured prominently.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:17 pm

PWR Backstage News

~ A rumour going round is that officials are setting up designs for a Latin Stable. The people rumoured to be apart of it are Carlito, Chavo and Rocky Romero. Also PWR has been looking in to signing both Eric Perez and AR Fox to be members.

~ Officials as of late have been trying out MVP and Tyson Tarver as a tag team. Originally these two were cutting promos at Live events refering to themselves as the Cause. The two were in this gimmick claiming to be racially stereo typed against. PWR now instead are going to go another way with the team. It is said out of the two men PWR see MVP as the star but have as of late been very high on Tarver.

~ There is no word yet on whether Danny Doring is going to sign a contract with PWR. Despite appearing frequently this month the feeling is he was brought in mainly to put over the tag Champs.

~ Another team on trial as of late is Harry Smith and Brent Albright. PWR is looking to establish the team as a pair of shooters. Having them beat their opponents into submission.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Pro Wrestling R House Show Results

From the Qwest Arena in Boise Idaho

Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor, Gran Akuma and Icarus defeated Colt Cabana and the Colony(Green Ant, Fire Ant and Soldier Ant) in an elimination tag match

John Walters beat the Sheik

Sean Waltman beat Bobby Fish

Carlito and Rocky Romero beat Rhino and Chris Mordetzky

Mark Copani beat Jon Davis

John Hennigan beat Jerry Lynn

Shane Helms beat Zach Sabre Jr and Homicide in a triple threat match

Akira Tozawa beat Joel Redman

Critic's Review

Having just attended Pro Wrestling R's latest efforts from the Qwest Arena. I was very impressed with most of the matches put on.

In the opening contest we got an 8 man elimination tag team match. We saw FIST take on Colt Cabana and the Colony. This was a good opening and really got the crowd involved. The first man eliminated from the match was Soldier Ant following an Awful Waffle from Taylor. Fire Ant would be the next to go following a Hurts Donut from Gargano. Cabana would eliminate Taylor following a Colt 45. Johnny Gargano was the next to go after tapping to a Green Ant cloverleaf. Green Ant was the next to go following a Wings of Icarus. With a 2 on 1 advantage Fist looked to be incontrol when Cabana caught Icarus with a school boy to eliminate him. Down to just Colt and Akuma the match went on and saw some close near falls before Akuma getting the win following a Falcon Arrow.

In the second match on the show John Walters took on The Sheik. This match was assumed to be a squash by many for the Sheik. However as the match begun it was Walters who was on the offensive. The match was very back and forth and saw some good near falls traded. In the end Walters got the win following a Hurricane DDT.

Up next was a match between Sean Waltman and Bobby Fish. Despite having a good match the crowd was not into this match much. Presumably this was due to not many expecting Fish to get the ring. The finish of the match saw Sean Waltman get the win following a X factor.

Tag Team action followed as the team of Carlito and Rocky Romero took on Rhino and Chris Mordetzky. Rhino was by far the most popular out of the talents. The match it self was unfortunately not that good and featured many awkward spots. In the end Carlito and Romero got the win thanks to a Backstabber on Mordetzky.

Match Five saw Mark Copani face Jon Davis. Before the match the crowd showered a ton of heat on PWR's Newest talent with a few ''Hassan Sucks'' chants. However during the match Copani played it straight down the line with no cheating. Davis looked to have the match won as he set Copani up for a Powerbomb but Copani managed to drop behind and hit his reverse STO before clamping on a Camel Clutch what forced him to tap out.

John Hennigan faced Jerry Lynn next and these two by far had match of the night. There was some spectacular action here from both men including a Superbomb from the top rope from Lynn. The finish of the match was the only let down as Hennigan scored the win following a Superkick/Flying Chuck Kick Combo.

In the co main event we got triple threat action. As Shane Helms, Homicide and Zach Sabre Jr clashed. Try as they might they could not top the previous match and because of that did not mesh well. The crowd was very much in Sabre's favour and very anti Helms. The finish of the match saw Shane score the win following a codebreaker on Homicide.

In the main event of the show we saw Akira Tozawa take on Joel redman. The crowd as always was behind Tozawa. The match was was very good and featured some innovative offense from the ever improving Redman including a top rope fisherman suplex. The finish of the match saw Tozawa counter a brainbuster from Joel by dropping behind before hitting a German Suplex for the pin.

Overall a decent show with some good highlights such as Copani's debut, Tozawa/Redman and Hennigan/Lynn. 7.5/10

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:18 am

So yeah I was just doing the finish touches for my Monday show. My Laptop shorted out and I lost it all. FML. So yeah I will just do the promos and do closing moments on the matches to get it up on time. My PPV however(nex Sun) will be fully written out.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am

PWR News

~ Earlier today both Sean Waltman and Dave Finlay were released from their contracts. The reason both have been released is due to both men recently signing contracts with WWE. PWR has stated they enjoyed working with both men and would be more then welcome to come back in the future.

~ In some other big news. PWR has signed two tag teams to join the roster. Aeroform(Louis Lyndon & Flip Kendrick) and Violence Inc(Genki Horiguchi and Ryo Saito).

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Louis_Lyndon2Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Flip_Kendrick Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Genki_HoriguchiPro Wrestling R - Page 3 Ryo_Saito3
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:19 am

Pro Wrestling R comes to you live on Sky One

From the Qwest Arena in Boise Idaho

Dark Match: Chris Mordetzky and Chavo Guerrero beat Shawn Davari and the Sheik
Mordetzky got the pin on Davari following a Gut Wrench Suplex(7:50)

Attendance: 1345 fans

{As the show opens in the Qwest Arena. A 2 minute long highlight package airs from the last show before we cut to the ring. The crowd in attendance begin chanting 'PWR' repeatedly. As the packed crowd are chanting the finishing touches are put towards the ring.}

Match One: Joel Redman vs John Walters

The bell rings to start the match and the two men lock up. Joel quickly takes control and hits a suplex on Walters. Redman then follows up with a nasty knee lift. The crowd boos loudly as Redman raises his arms in the air to celebrate. Walters slowly gets to his feet and Redman follows up with a headbutt on John. Joel sends Walters into the ropes and attempts a big boot only for John to duck under. Walters then hits the ropes and catches Redman with a crossbody block. John then follows up with a Tornado DDT before making a cover for a quick near fall. John then climbs the top rope and comes off for an Axe Handle when he is met in mid air with a Dropkick from Redman. As Walters crashes on the mat he looks to be in dreamstreet. Redman lifts John to his feet and hits a Brainbuster on the stunned Walters before making a cover for the win.

Lacey: The winner of the match Joel Redman.

{As Redman's hand is raised the crowd boos loudly. Joel then grabs his Do or Die briefcase before leaving the ring as Officials tend to Walters.}

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the hallway of the arena. Zach Sabre Jr can be seen pacing back and forth.]

{Sabre}
'Now for the longest time me and Marty Scurll have been great friends. We travelled all over the world together and have been through it all together. Yet as of late it seems we can not get on the same page. I have no clue what it is. He is going round claiming that I am some arrogant show off as of late. Yet that is not the case. I am the same guy I always have been. Then I started to think is it really me or is it him. I mean like I said it is only recently that he has been like this. And it is only recently that I have branched out and had a bit of success not as a Leader but as myself. So if the case is that your jealous how's about we face off at Upryzing. Me against you. Let's see if we can settle our differences like men and get back to being the great team we once was. Marty the ball is in your court. If you want to try and solve this see me in the ring Sunday.'

[As the crowd cheers loudly at the announcement. Sabre then slowly walks off down the hall before dissapearing down a corridor.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[After the commercial we are taken to the interview set. Where PWR's Official Interviewer Todd Grisham is standing by.]

{Todd}
'Hello my name is Todd Grisham. I am the official interviewer for PWR. Now please allow me to introduce my guest for tonight. Shane Helms.'

[As Helms walks onto the set dressed in a suit. The live crowd are booing loudly.]

{Todd}
'Well first of all Shane. I want to welcome you on the set.'

{Shane}
'Yes The honor is all yours. Now hurry up and ask your questions.'

{Todd}
'OK Shane. Well look I am going to come straight out with this. Why did you attack Low Ki last week? I mean I know you have had a few run ins in the past but that assault really seemed to be out of the blue.'

{Shane}
'That is the question you ask. I mean seriously you have not interviewed anyone since like ever. Then you get a chance to talk to me. Pro Wrestling R's Shining Light and the first thing you ask me is about that boring Jean Claude Van Damme wannabe. But you know what I am a generous man. I mean I must be cause I am wasting my time standing here with you. But the reason I did what I did was a simple one. At Do or Die Low Ki tried to end my career. He was at the top of the ladder and could have tried to grab the case. Instead he leaps off the ladder and Double Stomps me. He nearly crushed my ribs and chest with that cheapshot. So in my opinion he got what he deserved. In fact I hope he is sitting at home suffering right now. Because he can know exactly what I went through.'

[Just then Todd puts his hand to his ear. Where he is recieving some words through his ear piece.]

{Todd}
'OK Shane. I just recieved a few words stating that Low Ki is not here tonight. But he is going to be cleared to compete this week. Now I have also just been told that with Low Ki being cleared. Management has determined that Upryzing will be a fitting place for him to return against you.'

[As the live crowd cheers A frustrated Helms does not look happy. Grisham holds the microphone to Helms to talk but Shane slaps the mic out of his hand. Helms then grabs Todd by the shirt and pushes him towards the wall. Grisham looks very nervous as Helms holds him there. Shane then lets go before leaving the set.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[After the commercial we go back to the ring. Just then Labjacd's 'Stalefish' begins to play. As footage of Carlito plays on the big screen the crowd erupt in boos. Carlito slowly walks out from the back not dressed to compete but still carrying his trademark Apple. As Carlito gets in the ring he is handed a microphone.]

{Carlito}
'My name is Carlito Colon. I am a 2nd generation wrestler. My father Carlos Colon is a hall of famer. I was born into the business and I have constantly been told that I am naturally gifted. However it seems Pro Wrestling R's management does not recognise real talent even when it is right in front of them. I am better then Akira Tozawa. I am better then Prince Devitt and I am certainly better then any of you people here tonight.'

[The crowd boos loudly as Carlito smirks arrogantly. Just then Epica's Imperial March plays over the titantron. The crowd erupt in cheers knowing that theme is associated with Super Dragon. As Dragon slowly walks out from the back the crowd cheer even louder. Dragon slowly walks down towards the ring as Carlito looks a bit nervous. Once in the ring Dragon stares at Carlito. After a few moments Carlito begins to smirk realising Dragon is doing nothing.]

{Carlito}
'You know I kind of hoped I might see you in te ring some time. I mean I saw what you did to LC last week. Now that was Cool. However one cool act does not make you cool. In fact your anything but cool. And do you know what I do to people who are not cool?'

[The crowd begins to boo as Carlito throws the apple in the air before catching it. Carlito then steps towards Dragon. Dragon still has not moved as Carlito smirks. Carlito then takes a bite out of the apple but as he leans back to spit. Dragon punches him straight in the face. As bits of Apple fly everywhere Carlito staggers back into the corner. Dragon then unloads on him with a series of Headbutts, Punches, Knees and Elbows before following up with a Lariat. The crowd are cheering as Dragon then lifts Carlito to his feet and sets him up for the Psycho Driver. Dragon plants Carlito with the Psycho Driver to the roar of the crowd. Dragon then gets to his feet before leaving the ring as an out cold Carlito is laid out in the middle of the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky vs Danny Doring

As the bell rings to start the match. The champs take advantage of the numbers game by circling Doring. Sky clubs Doring from behind and the champs then stomp and kick away at the grounded Doring. Ryan and Sky lift up Doring and then hit a double suplex before covering for a quick one count. As the crowd boos the champs arrogantly start to taunt. Doring slowly gets to his feet and The champs begin toying with him. Ryan then slaps Doring across the face only for Danny to respond with a headbutt which staggers Ryan. As Ryan is stunned Doring quickly hiptosses Sky before follows up with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Doring then goes for the cover but Ryan breaks it up.

Joey then sets up Doring for a suplex but Danny blocks it and sets Ryan up for the Bareback jawbreaker. However just as Doring is about to hit it Sky chopblocks him from behind. Sky and Ryan then begin to beat Doring down before Scorpio sets him up for a German suplex. At the same time Ryan goes for the Superkick but Doring ducks and Ryan superkicks Sky. Sky goes through the ropes and to the floor as Ryan looks on in shock. When he is spun round by Doring and hit with the Bareback. Doring then follows up with the Wham, Bam, Thank you Maam and makes the cover as the crowd cheers. One...Two....Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match. Danny Doring

[As the crowd erupt in cheers. Doring slowly gets to his feet. Doring then raises his arm in the air as Joey Ryan rolls under the ropes. Doring then climbs on the turnbuckle celebrating his win knowing he will now recieve a tag team title shot with a partner of his choice at Upryzing.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the locker room area. Dave Prazak can be seen pacing back and forth when suddenly Brett Dibiase and Patrick Brink walk in. Dibiase and Prazak shake hands before they begin talking. It is unknown what is being said as all three men then leave the locker room.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Main Event: Keith Walker vs Matt Hardy

The bell rings to start the match and Matt Hardy goes straight on the offensive. Throwing a series of punches at the big man. As Walker is stunned Matt hits the ropes and lands a flying forearm smash what wobbles Keith. Hardy then kicks him in the gut and sets up for a Twist of Fate. The crowd cheers sensing a huge upset when Keith shoves Hardy into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a spear. Walker then follows up by lifting up Hardy and scoop slamming him. Keith then drops an elbow drop on Hardy. Walker then makes a cover for a near fall. Hardy slowly gets to his feet but he is met with a boot to the face from Keith.

Walker then lifts Matt up by his hair before hitting Hardy with a lariat. As the crowd boos Walker raises both of his arms in the air. Keith then hits the ropes and goes for a big splash but Matt rolls out of the way and Walker hits the mat. Hardy slowly gets to his feet before he hits Walker with a DDT. Matt then slowly begins to climb up to the top rope before coming off with a Legdrop. Matt then makes a cover but Keith kicks out at 2. Walker slowly starts to get to his feet and Matt sets him up for a Side Effect only for Keith to land an elbow to the side of Matt's Head. Hardy releases his grasp and Walker goozles him.

Walker then hits Matt with a Chokeslam before following up with a Splash. Keith then makes the cover but Hardy again kicks out. The crowd begin to get behind Hardy as Walker lifts him to his feet. Keith then sets Matt up for a Uranage but Matt responds with some elbow strikes to the side of Keith's head before catching him with a Side Effect. Hardy then fires up and motions for the Twist of Fate. As Keith slowly staggers to his feet Matt kicks him in the gut before setting him up for the Twist of Fate. But as Matt goes for it Keith pushes him off into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a spinning Side Walk Slam. Keith then lifts Matt up and sets him up for the Elevated Powerbomb. Walker hits it and then makes the cover. One.....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Keith Walker.

{As the crowd boos loudly Walker slowly gets to his feet. Walker then leaves the ring and grabs a table from under the apron before sliding it into the ring. Joel Redman then walks out from the back and he watches with a smile on his face as Walker sets the table up. Keith then sets Matt up for a powerbomb when Akira Tozawa runs out from the back weilding a Steel Chair. Redman tries to cut Tozawa off but he is met with a chair shot. Tozawa then gets in the ring where Keith is waiting for him and quickly hurls the chair right at Walker. Cracking him right in the face. Keith staggers back falling through the ropes and to the floor. The show then cloes with Akira Tozawa helping Matt Hardy to his feet as Walker looks on from outside the ring.}
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 am

Pro Wrestling R Upryzing Confirmed Card

Tables match for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship
Akira Tozawa(c) vs Keith Walker

PWR Pure Championship Match
Prince Devitt(c) vs Amazing Red

PWR Tag Team Championship Match
Joey Ryan & Scorpio Sky vs Danny Doring and ????

Grudge Match
Shane Helms vs Low Ki

Tag Team Partners Collide
Zach Sabre Jr vs Marty Scurll

The Black Cloud vs The Physical Specimen
Matt Hardy vs Joel Redman
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 am

PWR News

~ Earlier today it was confirmed PWR officials have been in talks with Scott Steiner. PWR want to bring in Steiner to not only add another huge name to the brand but also want to use him to establish other talents already on the brand.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Pro Wrestling R Backstage News

~ Earlier today it was confirmed that Raven has signed with PWR. However Raven will no be wrestling for the brand. Instead PWR have signed him to work backstage with the wrestlers helping them with their character development.

~ Regarding Character Development. Expect management to start giving some of their wrestlers new characters/Gimmicks. This is Due to PWR wanting a more mainstream feel when it comes to it's wrestlers.

~ PWR have been looking into expanding their tag team division. That is why both Aeroform and V.I was brought in. Another team PWR is looking into is QuackSaw(Mike Quackenbush and Jigsaw). Another couple of ideas PWR had is looking into the roster and seeing guys who have been associated in teams in the past. Originally Both Jon Davis and Kory Chavis were going to be brought in as the Dark City Fight Club. But PWR see Davis as having Main Event Potential so they just signed him.

~ This past week a question was brought up to PWR Management. 'Why are you not using Johnny Gargano?'. That question has stuck in the minds of management who have now begun to see Gargano in a different light. Expect to see a push for Johnny in the near future.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 pm

QuackenSaw valentine
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 am

Pro Wrestling R Presents Upryzing

Live on Sky one from the Kellog Arena

Battle Creek Michigan

Attendance - 1500 fans

Dark Match: Johnny Gargano beat Bobby Fish.
Gargano got the win following a Hurt's Donut

Dark Match II: Jon Davis beat Jimmy Yang
Davis got the win following a Powerslam

[As Lost Prophets 'Bring em Down' opens the show. A brief highlight reel of the previous show airs on the big screen. As the last few touches are put to the ring. A loud 'PWR' chant begins. Followed by a loud 'YES' chant. A few fans have brought signs with them. Most of the signs are for 'Tozawa', 'Devitt' or 'Low Ki'.]

Match One: Matt Hardy vs Joel Redman

As the bell rings to start the match the two men tie up. Joel shoves Hardy off before hitting him with a knee to the gut. Redman then follows up with a forearm across the back. Joel then hits Matt with a back suplex. Redman taunts the crowd to boos before lifting Hardy to his feet. Joel then sets up Matt for a suplex but Hardy lands a few shots to the gut before hitting a suplex of his own. Hardy then follows up by catching Joel with a series of rights and lefts before following up with a discus Punch what leaves Redman draped on the ropes. Matt then follows up by sending Joel into the ropes before catching him in a sleeper hold on the rebound. As Hardy has the choke locked in Joel does all he can to make Matt release his grasp.

Redman slowly begins to fade as the crowd cheers. Joel manages to land an elbow to the gut of Hardy which forces Hardy to release his grip. Redman then sends Matt into the ropes and catches him with a Big Boot to the face. Redman then attempts a cover only for Hardy to kick out at 2. Joel slowly gets to his feet as the crowd start a 'Hardy' chant. As Matt makes his way to his feet Joel kicks him in the gut. Joel then hits a quick Spinning Neckbreaker before hooking the leg for another cover. Matt somehow kicks out at 2 as the crowd keep cheering. Frustration sets in for Joel as he gets to his feet. Redman drags Matt to his feet by his hair before hitting him with a Uranage. Joel then poses as the crowd boos.

Redman then begins to climb up the turnbuckle when he is cut off by Hardy. Matt hits him with a big shot before pulling him off the turnbuckle. Matt then catches Joel with a Side Effect before covering Joel. Redman kicks out at 2 to the shock of Hardy. Matt slowly gets to his feet and hits a legdrop on Joel. Hardy then lifts Redman to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Matt then lifts Joel up for a Splash Mountain Bomb but Redman drops behind and tosses Hardy through the ropes and to the floor. Joel then joins him on the outside and rams Matt back first into the ring apron. Joel then tries for a lariat but Matt moves out of the way and Joel hits the ring post. Hardy then slams Joel's head on the barricade. Hardy then tries to roll Redman into the ring but Joel rakes him in the eye and rolls Matt into the ring. Joel then grabs his Do or Die Briefcase and slides under the ropes into the ring. Joel tries to hit Matt with the case but Matt ducks under and kicks Joel in the gut. Matt then grabs the case and is about to nail Redman with it but the referee takes the Case away from him.

As the referee is temporarily distracted. Joel Redman low Blows Matt Hardy. The crowd is booing loudly as Redman then lifts Matt to his feet and hits him with the Brainbuster. Joel then makes the cover and the ref drops down to count. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Joel Redman

[As the crowd boos loudly the referee raises Joel's arm in the air. Redman then collects his briefcase as the crowd keeps on booing. Joel then leaves the ring as Matt Hardy slowly begins to get to his feet.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the locker room area. Danny Doring can be seen preparing for his upcoming Tag Team Title Match. The live crowd give Doring a decent pop.]

{Doring}
'I am sure the question on everyone's mind right now is who is my Tag Team Partner. Now I have had multiple offers from some of the best talents in the world. So it has been a tough choice. I was unsure as to who my partner would be all this past week. Until Friday that was. I got a call from an old friend. Saying ''Danny It's been a long time. If you need a partner I am willing to team with you''

[Doring takes a breath before continuing.]

{Danny}
'I mean after all. The champs have proven time and time again. That they are quite possibly one of the best tag teams in wrestling today. They have defeated me twice in the past when I teamed up with two other Tag Experts. Then I realised what the problem was. See this is the main reason when my old friend called that I said yes straight away. See 2 Cold Scorpio and Justin Credible are very good in tag teams. However they are good in tag teams with other wrestlers. Not me. When I was teamed up with them our chemistry was off and the champs had a much easier time with us then they would have if we were teamed up with our real tag team partners. Which is why tonight Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky. You two are not going to have it so easy. As tonight it will be Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky taking on the former ECW Tag Team Champions in Danny Doring and ROADKILL.'

[The crowd cheers as 'The angry Amish Chicken Plucker' Roadkill walks into view. Doring pats Roadkill on the back before he turns back to the camera.]

{Doring}
'Tonight Danny Doring and Roadkill will become your new Tag Team Champions.'

[The crowd cheers again as Doring and Roadkill then leave the locker room. We then head back to the ring as the live crowd are still buzzing.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Marty Scurll vs Zach Sabre Jr

As the bell rings Sabre offers Marty a handshake. Marty surprisingly shakes Sabre's hand before the two men then tie up. Sabre quickly applies a headlock before performing a headlock Takeover. As Sabre holds Marty down. Scurll manages to headscissor his way out of the hold. Both men then get to their feet and at the same time try for a dropkick. The two men then kip up and Sabre tries for a clothesline but Marty ducks under and spins Sabre round for a clothesline of his own. Scurll then hits the ropes and lands a running knee drop on Zach for a quick one count. Marty then gets to his feet and hits the ropes again and tries for an elbow drop but Sabre rolls out the way. Marty hits the canvas as Sabre slowly gets to his feet. Sabre then kicks Scurll in the gut before following up with a double stomp to the chest for a quick near fall.

Marty Slowly gets to his knees before Sabre kicks him in the chest. Sabre then follows with 3 more nasty kicks to the chest before landing a big kick to the head of Marty. Sabre then makes a cover for a near fall. Sabre then lifts Marty to his feet and quickly sends him into the turnbuckle. Sabre then hits a running Knee to the cornered Marty before sitting Scurll on the top rope. Sabre then joins him up top and hits a few punches before attempting a top rope Hurricanrana. But Marty grabs the ropes stopping himelf from going over. Sabre crashes hard on the mat as the crowd look on in shock. Scurll then slowly gets his footing on the top rope before coming off with a diving leg drop on Sabre. After hitting the leg drop Scurll lifts up Sabre who is practically dead weight. Scurll then hits the Graduation on Zach before making the cover. One....Two.....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Marty Scurll.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Marty Scurll's hand is raised in the air. Marty then walks over to Sabre and helps him to his feet. Scurll then offers a handshake to Sabre who accepts. Sabre then leaves the ring as the crowd keep on booing Marty. On the big screen a replay shows Scurll pushing Sabre off when he goes for the Hurricanrana causing Zach to take that bad landing. The boos from the crowd increase as Marty then gives everyone the finger before leaving the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Back at ringside. Streets of Pakistan by Dale Oliver begins to play. The crowd boos loudly as Shawn Davari and the Sheik then slowly walk out from the back. Both men are dressed in suits so it is cleaer they are not here to compete. As they get to the ring Davari snatches the microphone from Lacey. The crowd boos even more as both men get in the ring.]

{Davari}
'(Screams into the microphone in Persian)'

[The booing increases from the crowd before Davari passes the microphone to the Sheik.]

{The Sheik}
'None of you have the right to boo us. We for the longest time have experienced your bigotry and we are sick of it. No longer will we be held down. No longer will you discriminate us. We went from main events to Dark Matches because of this. So we are telling you now we will not be held accountable for our actions. All of you will bow to us.'

[Sheik passes the mic back to Davari as the crowd keeps booing.]

{Davari}
'No one will be safe. The Sheik and Shawn Davari will ------

[Davari's speech is cut short as Epica's Imperial March begins to play. The crowd erupt in cheers as Super Dragon then slowly walks out from the back. In the ring Davari and Sheik remove their jackets getting ready for a fight. As Dragon slowly makes his way down to the ring Sheik and Davari stand there waiting. Dragon slowly gets in the ring and then stands there staring at both men. Davari and Sheik then circle Dragon before Shawn breaks out in a cocky smirk. Davari then turns his back for a second to taunt the crowd and as he does Dragon quickly turns him back and hits a sick lariat on him. Sheik attacks Dragon from behind and lands a few shots when Super Dragon fights back and wobbles Sheik with a headbutt. Dragon then hits Sheik with a Psycho Driver IV to the roar of the crowd. Davari then staggers to his feet but is met with a rolling kick from Dragon. Super Dragon then sets up Davari for the Barry White Driver. The crowd cheer knowing something sick is going to happen as Dragon hits the devastating move. Dragon then gets to his feet at the crowd repeatedly chant for him. Super Dragon then leaves the ring as both Davari and Sheik are laid out.]

~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage Todd Grisham can be seen walking into the locker room area. As Todd walks in we see Dave Prazak and Keith Walker.]

{Todd}
'I was wondering whether I could get a few words regarding your match tonight Keith.'

[Prazak pulls the microphone towards him.]

{Dave}
'You do not just walk in here and ask 'The Human Massacre' a question. Unless you have permission. All your questions instead have to be run by me.'

[Prazak then pushes the mic back to Todd.]

{Todd}
'OK Mr Prazak. I was wondering how does Keith feel about his match tonight?'

{Dave}
'Keith feels confident that tonight is his night. In fact he does not feel. He Knows he will be champion.'

{Todd}
'What are your thoughts on Akira's assault from the last show?'

[Now this question seemed to get Walker's blood boiling as he snatches the microphone before shoving Todd Grisham over.]

{Walker}
'Akira Tozawa did not do any damage to me. He thinks that throwing a chair at me will hurt me. I will show him real Hurt. Tonight I am taking your title and Tonight I am going to hurt you Akira.'

[Walker and Prazak then leave the locker room as we go back to the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~

Match Three: Prince Devitt vs Amazing Red for the PWR Pure Championship

The bell rings to start the match and almost straigt away Devitt begins to take it to Red. Blasting him with a series of punches and elbows. Devitt then sends Red into the turnbuckle before landing a running forearm to the face. Red staggers from the corner and is met with a enzugiri from Red. The crowd roars as Devitt fires up. Patrick Brink hops onto the apron but he is met with a dropkick from Devitt what quickly sends him back to the floor. As Devitt is distracted Red quickly catches him with a sick reverse Hurricanrana what plants Devitt on his head. Red then follows up with a quick running Senton on Devitt before making a cover for a quick near fall. Red then stalks Devitt as he gets to his feet before catching him with a Tornado DDT. The crowd boos loudly as Red begins to taunt. On the outside of the ring Brett Dibiase can be seen applauding his client.

Red then hits the ropes and catches Devitt with a Spinning Wheel Kick. Red then climbs to the top rope and waits for Devitt to get to his feet. Red comes off for a crossbody block but Devitt moves out of the way and Red hits the mat hard. Devitt then follows up with a running lariat on Red. Fergal then follows up with a German suplex on Red before signalling for the Bloody Sunday. Brett Dibiase quickly hops up on the apron. As Dibiase distracts the ref. Patrick Brink climbs on the apron on the opposite side of the ring and catches Devitt with a clothesline. Brink and Dibiase both hop off the apron as the crowd boos. Amazing Red slowly gets to his feet with an arrogant smirk on his face. Devitt slowly gets to his feet when Red sends him into the ropes. Red then catches him with the Seeing Red to boos from the crowd.

Red then makes a cover but again Devitt kicks out at 2. Red is in shock as he gets to his feet. Brett Dibiase hops onto the apron and begins arguing with the ref. Red tosses Devitt through the ropes to the floor. On the outside Patrick Brink begins lining Devitt up for a clothesline but As he charges Devitt ducks under and sends Brink hard into the ring post. Devitt then follows up with a dropkick what knocks Brink over the barricade into the crowd. Devitt then climbs on the arpon and begins to climb in the ring when Red small packages him. Dibiase hops off the apron as the ref turns round to make the count. One...Two...Devitt kicks out! Red and Dibiase start complaining to the ref as Devitt gets to his feet. Devitt then hits a running Dropkick on Red what sends Red into Dibiase. Dibiase crashes off the ring apron into the barricade to the roar of the crowd. Devitt then catches Red with a Brainbuster before rolling through and hitting the Bloody Sunday. Devitt then makes the cover. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match and still Champion Prince Devitt.

[As The crowd erupts in cheers. The referee raises Devitt's arm in the air. Devitt is then handed his Pure Title and begins celebrating his win. On the outside of the ring Brett Dibiase gets to his feet and begins screaming loudly at the ref. Devitt then leaves the ring with his title as the crowd still chant his name.]

~~~~~~~~~~

Match Four: Danny Doring and Roadkill vs Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky for the PWR Tag Team Championships

The bell rings to start the match and it is Doring and Sky starting out. The two men lock up and Doring quickly applies a Headlock. Sky tries to shove Doring off but Danny quickly takes him over. Sky tries to get to his feet as Doring has the headlock on and this time he does shove Doring off into the ropes. Doring comes back off the ropes and meets Sky with a shoulder block sending SKy back down to the mat. Scorpio gets to his feet and tries to deck Doring but Danny ducks under and catches him with a snap DDT. Doring then tags out to Roadkill. As Roadkill gets in the ring Sky tags out to Ryan. Doring tries for a spear on Roadkill but he is met with a big boot from Roadkill. Roadkill then follows up with a sidewalk slam before following up with a splash. Roadkill then makes a cover for a quick near fall.

Ryan slowly gets to his feet and he is met with the Chicken Choke. Sky leaps into the ring to break up the hold but he is cut off by Doring. Danny staggers Sky with punches before clotheslining him over the ropes to the floor. As the ref is temporarily distracted Ryan low blows Roadkill. Ryan then follows up with a spinning neckbreaker on Roadkill before climbing up onto the middle rope. Ryan then comes off the top with a knee drop on Roadkill before taunting the crowd. The crowd boos Ryan loudly as he then tags out to Sky. Sky hops in the ring and lands a running dropkick to the back of the grounded Roadkill. Sky then follows up with a stiff soccer kick to the back. The crowd slowly get behind Roadkill as Doring beckons him for a tag.

Roadkill slowly crawls towards Doring for the tag when Sky quickly blasts Doring off the apron with a forearm. Doring hops back up on the apron and tries to get in the ring but the ref stops him. As the ref and Doring argue. Sky sends Roakill into his corner allowing Ryan to choke him with the tag rope. Sky then walks over to Doring and stands right in line of Doring's view so he can't see what it happening to his partner. Sky then starts taunting Doring as Joey continues choking Roadkill. The crowd is really booing loudly as the ref finally gets Doring to take his place back on the apron. Ryan then releases the rope from Roadkill's neck as Sky then quickly hits a running dropkick on Roadkill. Sky then tags out to Ryan. Joey quickly hops into the ring and hits a DDT on Roadkill before making a cover. One....Two....Roadkill kicks out!

Ryan is shocked as he argues with the ref's count. Ryan then sets up for the 70's Superkick and waits for Roadkill to get to his feet. Ryan then tries for the Superkick but Roadkill ducks under and then hits the barn Burner. The crowd erupt in cheers as Roadkill then slowly crawls to his corner and tags out to Doring. At the same time Ryan tags out to Sky. Doring meets Sky in the center of the ring and catches him with a series of punches before hitting him with a superkick. Doring then signals for the Danaconda before climbing up the turnbuckle. The crowd cheers loudly as Doring then leaps off the ropes for the Danaconda but Sky rolls out of the way. Doring lands hard on the canvas and appears to injure his knee. As Doring slowly gets to his feet holding his injured leg he is met with a dropkick to the knee by Sky. Scorpio then follows up with the Ace of Spades before hooking to the leg for the cover. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winners of the match and still Pro Wrestling R Tag Team Champions. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky.

[As The crowd boos loudly. Sky begins jumping up and down to celebrate his win. Joey Ryan then joins Sky in the ring and the two men hug. The ref then hands both men their titles and they carry on this obnoxious celebration. The champs then leave the ring as Doring and Roadkill slowly get to their feet. The boos turn to cheers as the crowd gives both men a lot of respect. Both Doring and Roadkill look crushed about the loss but it seems the response has brightend their spirits. Doring and Roadkill then also leave the ring but unlike the champs they leave to cheers.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[On the big screen. A video package airs for the Low Ki/Shane Helms match. The video lasts a good 2 minutes before we cut to Low Ki. Low Ki is standing inside a ring in a empty arena. The live crowd cheer loudly on seeing Low Ki.]

(Low Ki)
'Pro Wrestling R. Upryzing. By far one of the biggest matches of my career as I face Shane Helms.'

[We then cut to fottage of Shane Helms sitting down on a chair in the locker room. The reaction from the crowd quickly changes from cheers to boos.]

(Helms)
'At Pro Wrestling R's Upryzing. I get the chance to do something I have wanted to do for a long time. I get to kick Low Ki's ass.'

[We then cut back again to Low Ki standing in the ring.]

(Low Ki)
'I normally do my talking in the ring. But Shane Helms has pushed me to far. He is by far one of the most arrogant, Conceited, Disrespectful person. I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Now I get a chance to do something about it.'

[The time we cut back to Shane Helms.]

(Shane)
'I find it funny how I am the arrogant one. Please that Jean Claude Van Damme rip off's head is extremely far up his own ass. Yet it seems I am the only one who notices this. I mean come on every brags about his accolades. But really what has he done? Oh wait I know what Low Ki has done. He won a ******** Reality TV Show by Kissing Disgusting Fat Girls, Producing some terrible raps, Wearing a horrible Pink Shirt and getting his ass kicked practically every week.'

[The crowd boos incredibly loudly at Helms statement as we then cut back to Low Ki.]

(Low Ki)
'You know maybe Shane is right I did look terrible on that reality Show. But come on he can't really bring up style and clothes considering he went around for years pretending to be Batman.'

[The crowd love that response as they pop huge. We then cut back to Helms.]

(Helms)
'Everyone sees me as the bad guy. But really they need to look at the big picture. Yes I do talk a lot of trash but in this age who doesn't? On the other hand. He leaps off that Ladder and tries to end my career and he is percieved as a hero. That is ****** up.'

[Footage of Low Ki's Warrior's Way from the Ladder to Helms at Do or Die is highlighted. Including the part of Low Ki choosing to perform the move instead of reaching for the case. We then cut back to Low Ki.]

(Low Ki)
'Even to this day. People ask me did I choose wrong? Would I have been better off grabbing the case instead of beating up Helms some more. And for a while I thought I did make a mistake. Then I remembered everything Helms has said to me unprovoked and I realised I made the right decision. Helms after everything he had said deserved that.'

[Footage then plays of Helms attack a few weeks ago on Low Ki. Ending with Helms painfull looking Single Leg Crab.]

(Helms)
'That is what we in the wrestling business call a reciept. I kicked his ass big time that night and I will do it again at Upryzing.'

[The crowd again boos Helms as we go back to Low Ki.]

(Low Ki)
'He says he kicked my ass. Yet really he cheapshotted me from behind. At Upryzing I will show him what an Asskicking really is.'

[The crowd erupt in cheers following Low Ki's statement. We then cut back to the ring and the cheering fans.]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Five: Low Ki vs Shane Helms

As the bell rings to start the match. The two men take the center of the ring and begin an incredibly tense staredown. The crowd is full of anticipation for this match. Helms shoves Low Ki hard forcing Ki to take a step back. Only for Low Ki to respond with a harder shove what takes Helms off his feet. As Helms gets to his feet the crowd start chanting 'You got served' which appears to anger him. Shane tries to land a big punch on Low Ki but Ki ducks under and then throws a big High Kick. Shane backs up to avoid it before slapping Low Ki round the face. Ki charges at Helms but Shane backs up into the ropes and the referee gets between them. Trying to force a break. Helms uses this distraction to poke Low Ki in the eye. As Low Ki is temporarily blinded Helms catches him with a forearm smash to the face what drops him. Shane then follows up with a nasty soccer kick to the face.

The crowd boos loudly as Helms then follows up with a soccer kick to the chest. Helms begins to talk trash to both Low Ki and the crowd. Drawing more heat until Low Ki catches him with an Up Kick which catches him right on the chin. Helms staggers right back and falls through the ropes onto the apron. Ki then gets to his feet and charges at Helms but Shane catches him with a shoulder to the gut. Shane then springs into the ring for a sunset Flip attempt but Low Ki grabs the ropes to block it before landing a quick double stomp to Shane's chest. The crowd roars as Low Ki then makes a cover for a quick Near fall. Helms uses the ropes to get to his feet before Low Ki catches him with a stiff chop to the chest. Low Ki then whips Helms into the ropes.

As Helms springs off the ropes. Low Ki tries for a kick to the chest but Shane catches his leg and hits a sick Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Low Ki screams out in pain as he holds his leg. The crowd boos loudly as Helms has a sly grin on his face. Shane then kicks away at the already injured leg of Low Ki. The crowd start to rally behind Low Ki as Helms carries on his stomps. Helms then grabs the injured Leg and tries to apply the single leg crab only for Low Ki to kick him off. Ki then slowly hobbles to his feet but Helms quickly kicks him in the gut. Shane then lifts Low Ki onto his shoulders before hitting him with the Top Spin Facebuster. Shane then amkes a cover but Low Ki shockingly kicks out at 2. The crowd cheer loudly as a shocked Helms gets to his feet.

Shane then waits for Low Ki to get to a knee before hitting the ropes. Helms then goes for the Shining Wizard but Low Ki catches his legs and traps him in the Final Four. The crowd cheer loudly as Low Ki does all he can to apply more pressure to Helms' back. Shane slowly begins to crawl to the ropes as Low Ki does all he can to stop him. As Helms out stretches his arm to reach the ropes. Low Ki quickly let's go and instead traps Shane in the Bite of the Dragon. The crowd explode in cheers as Helms screams in pain. Helms seems to be fading as Low Ki keeps applying the pressure. In a last ditch attempt Helms tries to go for the eyes again but can't reach. Helms somehow manages to get his foot under the bottom rope forcing the hold to be released.

Ki slowly gets to his feet in shock at Helms surviving. Low Ki then lifts Helms to his feet before setting him up for the Ki Krusher. Ki lifts Helms up but Shane manages to land a knee to the head of Low Ki. Shane then drops down behind before catching Low Ki with a Single Knee Facebuster. The crowd boos loudly as Helms then crawls over to Low Ki to make the cover. One....Two....Low Ki Kicks out! Helms and the crowd are in shock. Shane slowly staggers to his feet before grabbing Low Ki by the leg and applying a vicious single leg crab. Low Ki screams out in Pain as Helms puts more and more pressure on. Low Ki slowly crawls to the ropes but Helms drags him back to the center of the ring. As Helms keeps on the pressure Low Ki keeps trying to escape. Ki then manages to kick Helms using his free leg to kick Helms in the chest. Helms releases his grip for a second and Low Ki gets his leg free to the roar of the crowd.

A loud 'This is awesome' chant can be heard as Low Ki slowly gets to his feet. Ki and Helms then begin trading punches in the center of the ring when Low Ki starts to get the better of Helms. Helms staggers back and Low ki tries for another punch but Helms ducks under and hits another Single Knee Facebuster! Helms then again tries for a cover. One.....Two.....Low Ki gets his shoulder up! The crowd roars as Helms gets to his feet. Shane does not look happy as he then waits for Low Ki to get to his knees. Helms then tries for a shining wizard but Low Ki ducks under and hits the Ki Krusher. The crowd erupts in cheers as Low Ki makes another cover. One....Two....Helms kicks out! A pained expression on the face of Low Ki says it all as he slowly gets to his feet.

Shane Helms also slowly gets to his feet and Low Ki tries for another Ki Krusher but Helms blocks it. Helms then lands a knee to the face of Low Ki before following up with a shot to the gut. Helms then lifts Low Ki up for a scoop Slam before dropping him down in position for a reverse DDT. Helms signals for the Nightmare on Helms street as the crowd boos when Low Ki manages to land a kick to the face of Helms. Ki then flips over Helms trapping him in a Dragon Sleeper. As Helms begins to fade Low Ki turns it into the Dragon Clutch. Helms has nowhere to go! The crowd roars as Helms arm begins to drop. The ref starts to check his arm. He lifts it up and it drops. One. He lifts it up and it drops again. Two. The ref then lifts the arm up again and just as it looks to drop it shoots up in the air. The crowd and Low Ki are in shock as Helms starts to crawl to the ropes. Low Ki is doing all he can to stop him before transitioning it into a Dragon Sleeper/Body scissors combination. Unable to move Helms has no choice but to Tap out.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Low Ki

[As the crowd cheers loudly at what they have just seen. Low Ki slowly gets to his feet. The ref raises Ki's arm in the air to more cheers. Shane Helms slowly gets to his feet and he and Low Ki stare down. Before Helms offers a handshake. Low Ki and Helms shake hands to the roar of the crowd. Helms then leaves the ring as Low Ki carries on his celebration.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the hallway of the arena. The Pro Wrestling R Wrestle Kingdom Champion Akira Tozawa can be seen sitting on a crate. Tozawa has his title on his lap as he leans back against the wall.]

{Akira}
(Subtitled)
'Tonight I face one of the most imposing opponents I have ever faced. Keith Walker is a monster. He is a beast and he has confidence from being undefeated. However tonight. I am going to be the first man to beat him. I am going to be the man he finds out he can't beat. I took him to his limit a few times now. But tonight is the definitive match. I am going to defeat him. I am going to put him through that table. I will remain Champion. I have defended this title against anyone and I will continue to do so. Chris Jericho, Chris Mordetzky, Shawn Davari, Big Daddy Voodoo, Matt Hardy and now Keith Walker. They all thought I was small and weak but they were not prepared to fight. I have the heart of a lion and I will not give up. To defeat me you will have to kill me.'

[Tozawa then slowly stands up from the crate.]

{Akira}
'To Defeat me you will have to kill me. I will not give this title up. I worked very hard to get this and no one is going to take it from me.'

[Tozawa then walks off down the hall before dissapearing down one of the corridoors. The live crowd can be heard chanting for Tozawa as we cut to a commercial]

~~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs Keith Walker in Tables Match for the PWR Wrestle Kingdom Championship

As the bell rings to start the match. Tozawa quickly goes on the offensive hitting Walker with a series of punches before hitting the ropes a nailing him with a single leg dropkick to the chin. Walker stagger back and Akira carries on bringing the fight to him. Tozawa then hits the ropes again but this time he is met with a boot to the face from Walker. Keith then follows up with another big boot on Akira. As Tozawa is down Keith then drops a quick Leg Drop on him. Walker then lifts Akira to his feet before easily lifting him over his head. Keith slams Tozawa in the center of the ring as the crowd boos loudly. As Tozawa slowly uses the ropes to get to his Feet Walker hits him with a hard shot to the gut what knocks Tozawa through the ropes and onto the apron.

Walker then hits the ropes and as Tozawa gets to his feet on the apron. Walker shoulder blocks him off the apron. Tozawa flies off the apron and crashes into the barricade. Tozawa screams out in pain as he holds his back. Walker then climbs through the ropes before hopping off the apron. Outside the ring Dave Prazak can be seen cheering on his client. Walker lifts Akira to his feet before driving Tozawa hard into the ring apron. Walker then follows up by sending him into the Barricade. Keith then tosses Tozawa in the ring. Walker then grabs a table and slides it into the ring. As the crowd boos loudly Keith then raises his arms in the air. Tozawa begins to get to his feet but he is met with a Lariat by Walker. Keith then sets the table up and signals for the Powerbomb.

Walker then lifts Akira to his feet and sets him up for the powerbomb. When Akira drops behind and catches him with a quick enzugiri. Tozawa then follows up with a flying knee what appears to do a lot of damage to Keith as he staggers back. Akira follows up with a single leg dropkick which knocks keith on the ropes. Dave Prazak starts throwing a fit outside the ring before grabbing the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. Prazak rolls into the ring and tries to clock Tozawa with the belt but Tozawa blocks it and take the belt himself. Akira then smashes Prazak in the face with the belt to cheers from the crowd. Those cheers are short lived however as Walker spins Akira round and kicks him in the gut. Walker then lifts Tozawa up for the Powerbomb. But Tozawa is still holding the belt and manages to clock Walker with it. As Walker is stunned Akira drops down behind and hits him again. Walker staggers back against the table and Akira hits him with a dropkick what knocks Walker onto the table.

Akira then begins to climb the ropes as Walker is laid out on the table. Just as Akira is about to jump however Dave prazak grabs him by the leg. Akira kicks Dave off. But as Akira is about to leap off the turnbuckle. Amazing Red, Brett Dibiase and Patrick Brink run through the crowd. Tozawa hops off the top rope and arms himself with the title. Akira quickly meets Brink with a title shot to the skull. Red manages to hit Akira from behind before he throws the title to Dibiase. Red then tries to send Akira into the ropes but Tozawa counters and tosses Red over the ropes and onto Dibiase. The crowd erupt in cheers as Tozawa fires up when he is jumped from behind by Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky! The tag champs appear to have come out of nowhere as they kick away at Tozawa. The champs then hop out the ring before grabbing a chair each. They then slide int he ring and attempt a conchairto on Tozawa but Akira ducks and they hit each other's chair. Sky drops his chair and Akira grabs it quickly before meeting both men with a chair shot sending them out of the ring. As the crowd cheers loudly Akira raises his arm in the air when he is spun round by Walker. Keith quickly goozles Tozawa and chokeslams him through the table.

Lacey: And the winner of the match and the NEW Pro Wrestling R Wrestle Kingdom Champion 'The Human Massacre' Keith Walker.

[The crowd are in total shock as the referee raises Walker's hand in the air. Prazak joins Keith in the ring and hands him the title. Ryan, Sky, Red, Dibiase and Brink also hop in the ring. The crowd begins to boo loudly as Keith raises his arms in the air. As this large group stands tall in the ring. Walker then turns his attention to Tozawa and lifts him up before setting him up for the Powerbomb. When Shane Helms, Low Ki, Matt Hardy, Joel Redman, Prince Devitt and YAMATO all run out from the back. The crowd cheer as the group in the ring all hop out. The six men begin checking on Tozawa when Brett Dibiase hops onto the apron.]

{Dibiase}
'NOW'

[As Soon as Dibiase shouts now Joel Redman shockingly cracks Matt Hardy over the head with the Briefcase. Devitt shoves Redman back but he is levelled with a big boot to the face by YAMATO. Low Ki and Shane Helms back up ready to fight both men when Helms spins Low Ki round and catches him with a Single Knee Facebuster. As Helms, YAMATO and Redman all stand in the ring they are joined by the rest of the group. The show then closes with Keith Walker, Dave Prazak, Shane Helms, Amazing Red, Brett Dibiase, Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Patrick Brink, YAMATO and Joel Redman all standing united in the ring.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Next Show Preview

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Dave_Prazak5Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Brett_DiBiase

Following the shocking and controversial ending at Pro Wrestling R's Upryzing. PWR Management has ordered Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase to explain their actions. What will Prazak and Dibiase's response be? Tune in this week to find out.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 SuperDragon3

Following weeks of violent encounters and beatdowns od PWR Superstars. Super Dragon will make his in ring debut this week. Will Dragon continue his recent streak of violence?

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Matt_Cross

After months of inactivity due to injury. Matt Cross is finally returning to Pro Wrestling R. It is unknown whether Cross will be in action but many feel his main reason for returning is to confront Teddy Hart.

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 MVP12Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Akira_TozawaPro Wrestling R - Page 3 YAMATO3Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Gregory_Helms-1Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Kaval

Also expected to feature are MVP, Akira Tozawa, YAMATO, Shane Helms and Low Ki.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm

PWR Talent News

~ Earlier today Paul London and Jimmy Yang requested and were granted their releases from Pro Wrestling R. The feeling is both men left the company on good terms and may be brought back here or there for special appearances. London will still be appearing on this upcoming show in his last match for the company. His Opponent has been confirmed as Super Dragon.

~ PWR has as of late been looking into doing a best of 5 or best of 7 series match between the teams of Aeroform and V.I as a way to debut both teams. The feeling is this will be a great way to introduce both teams to PWR fans and will also add to PWR's promise to strongly feature Tag Team Wrestling.

Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 am

PWR News

Earlier today a few PWR stars posted various tweets in preview of the next show.

@PaulLondon: Yes it is true. My last match for PWR this week. But do not worry as I will certainly be leaving with the victory.

@BrettDibiase: Me and Mr Prazak. Just had a 'Interesting Meeting' With Animal and Lance Storm. Changes will be happening this week.

@BrettDibiase: It's amazing how many talents want me as there manager now. Just signed @AdamPearce, @BobbyFish and a couple others.

@DavePrazak: PWR this week is going to feature a 'New Horror' If you catch my drift.

@PrinceDevitt: What happend at Upryzing is Wrong on so Many Levels. I hope we hear those involved are punished as otherwise I shall do the punishing.

@JonDavis: I'm Coming soon. Be ready.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 am

Pro Wrestling R Live on Sky One

From the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville Tennessee

Attendance - 1450 fans

Dark Match: Uhaa Nation beat Ken Doane
Nation got the win following a standing Moonsault

{As the show opens. Instead of the usual Runs this town opening . We get static before cutting to the office of Pro Wrestling R's Commissioner Animal's Office. However in the office instead of Animal we see Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase.}

{Dave Prazak}
'Please do not adjust your TV. This is Pro Wrestling R. My name is Dave Prazak and the man standing next to me here is Brett Dibiase.'

{Brett Dibiase}
'Now I know that tonight we was ordered to explain our actions at the pay per view to you However instead we have an announcement to make.'

{Dave Prazak}
'This announcement will also explain why we are in Animal's office. See we paid Animal a visit earlier and unfortunately he was taken Ill. As you can see.'

[The camera then pans to the left where a beaten down Animal is laid out on the floor. Standing around him are Adam Pearce, The Sheik and Shawn Davari who keep stomping away at him. Also seen in the background is Lance Storm who has also been beaten down by Bobby Fish, Alex Koslov and Jimmy Rave.]

{Dave}
'Now with Animal and his right hand man incapacitated. Me and my associate Mr Dibiase have decided to effectively take control of Pro Wrestling R. See despite the growth PWR has made these last few months going from a Bingo Hall to Official Arenas. To showing infront of a hundred fans to thousands. It still lacked stability. So Management decided to bring in Animal. A Man who showed time and time again he was unfit to run this company. So myself and Mr Dibiase rallied the troops shall we say. To take over Pro Wrestling R. See unlike Animal and his cronies. We are going to give everyone a fair chance. Which is why effective immeadiatly Sami Callihan is no longer suspended by Pro Wrestling R.'

{Brett}
'Now with that announcement made. We shall now move onto tonight.'

{Dave}
'So tonight in our main event. We have decided there will be a Four Way Dance to crown the Number One Contender for Keith Walker's Title. The winner will face Keith at the next Pay per View Rise of the Phoenix.'

{Brett}
'Now after some deliberation we determined the four participants will be The former Champion Akira Tozawa, Low Ki, YAMATO and the man who beat his former Tag Team Partner at Upryzing Marty Scurll.'

{Dave}
'Now before we go we would like to thank you for listening and we would also like to notify all superstars to heed this warning. It would be wise on your parts not to intercept our plans. Because those who cause trouble unfortunately find themselves in more touble then they could ever envision. So it would be wise to just stand in line and not make waves.'

{Brett Dibiase}
'Now please enjoy the rest of tonights show.'

[The feed to the office then cuts off. We then cut to a number of unerved and concerned superstars backstage before going back to the ring.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[As we come back from the commercial break. The crowd is full of anticipation. Just then 'Casey Jones' Just Another Day in the FLA begins to play. As Matt Cross slowly walks out from the back the crowd erupt in cheers. Cross then slowly walks down to the ring. Once in the ring Cross is handed a microphone.]

{Matt}
'First of all I have to say It is Great to be back.'

[Crowd cheers loudly]

{Matt}
'See for those of you who are unaware as to what happend. Many months ago I suffered a severe injury to my back in this very ring. So severe that I missed months of action. I need to thank Pro Wrestling R for supporting me during my recovery as they really helped me out a lot. On the other hand one man who did not help me. Is a man supposed to be my friend. Supposed to be my partner. Now Teddy Hart I am not asking you to come out here and explain yourself. I am Demanding you come out here.'

[The crowd cheers loudly. Just then 'I Stand Alone' by Godsmack plays. As Teddy Hart slowly walks out from the back the crowd boos loudly. Teddy slowly makes his way down to the ring. As Hart gets in the ring he is handed a microphone.]

{Teddy}
'You want an Explanation? Fine. The reason I left you laying Matt. The reason I never checked if you was OK. Is Simple Matt. You are Deadweight. You was holding me back. I realised pretty quickly that the only way I would succeed is if I cut all ties with you. So there is your answer are you happy now? Deadweight.'

[As Hart smirks arrogantly towards Cross. He is shocked with a slap round the face. Teddy and Matt then begin to scrap in the ring throwing punches at each other. Just then as their brawl continues 'Money' by I Fight Dragons begins to play. The crowd erupt in boos again as Brett Dibiase slowly walks out from the back. Brett is accompanied by Patrick Brink, Adam Pearce, Bobby Fish and Amazing Red. As Dibiase gets in the ring Teddy Hart noticeablly has a smirk on his face.]

{Teddy}
'Matt you done it now. Such a shame the night you return is the end of your career. See earlier today I was in a meeting with Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase. During that meeting they welcomed me into their group and ----

[Teddy is cut off by Brett Dibiase.]

{Brett}
'A meeting hardly. You approached us in the car park and said you wanted in. You practically begged us.'

[Teddy goes to talk but Brett cuts him off again.]

{Brett}
'And what was it we said to you? We might let you join. But before we decide as to whether your in we had to take part in some business. Now part of that business was taking over Pro Wrestling R. The other part however involved negotiations. See Teddy we thought about having you join our team. But then we started to remember how you treat your team mates. And it was during that talk we had to meet another talent regarding him joining us. Didn't we Matt.'

[Teddy looks over at Matt in shock as the crowd boos loudly. Just then Brett Dibiase slowly walks over to Cross and extends his arm out. Dibiase and Cross shake hands as the crowd boos loudly. Brett then walks over to Teddy and again holds his arm out to shake. Hart shakes his hand but as he goes to let go Dibiase won't release his grip.]

{Brett}
'The answer to whether your with us is NO.'

[Hart looks shocked as Dibiase smirks. Just then Teddy is attacked from behind by Brink, Red, Pearce and Fish. Brink then lifts Teddy on his shoulders before hitting him with the F-5. Pearce then lifts Teddy to his feet and performs a spike piledriver on him. Fish slowly climbs up to the top rope and comes off with a diving headbutt on Hart. The crowd boos loudly as Dibiase and Cross look on. Red then hits the ropes and lands the red star press on a motionless Hart. As the four men leave the ring Dibiase whispers something to Cross. Matt then climbs up to the top rope. At first he looks hesitant as he stares down at his former partner. But that look of hesitance is replaced by one of Anger as he then hits a Shooting Star Press on Hart. Cross then slowly gets to his feet as the crowd boos. Cross, Dibiase then leave the ring and join the rest of the group in the entrance area. Medics then begin to tend to Hart who is motionless in the ring. ]

~~~~~~~~~~

Match One: Super Dragon vs Paul London

As the bell rings. Dragon is staring a hole right through London. London smirks before shoves Dragon. Only for Super Dragon to fire back with headbutt. As London staggers back. Dragon begins unloading on him with a series of forearm smashes. Dragon then follows up with a headbutt before sending Paul into the turnbuckle. Dragon then fires off with more punches and elbows before hitting him with a Lariat. As the crowd roars Dragon stalks London as he gets to his feet. Dragon kicks Paul in the gut and attempts a powerbomb only for Paul to spin out and hit a quick DDT. London then follows up with a standing moonsault on Dragon before making a cover for a quick one count. Paul then hits the ropes as Dragon gets to his feet and attempts a crossbody but Dragon ducks out of the way and Paul hits the mat hard.

Dragon then lifts Paul to his feet and hits a nasty Powerbomb on London what sends him into the turnbuckle. As London is laid out Dragon then sets him up for the Curb Stomp. As the crowd cheers Dragon performs a nasty Curbstomp on him. Super Dragon then drags Paul to his feet and hits him with the Dragon Fire. Dragon then drags London to his feet and hits him with the Psycho Driver III. Dragon then makes the cover. One....Two...Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Super Dragon.

[As Super Dragon gets to his feet. The crowd erupt in cheers. Dragon then leaves the ring without celebrating as the referee checks on Paul London.]

~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Sami Callihan vs Local

Sami doesn't wait for the bell to ring as he practically takes the poor guy's head off with a lariat. Callihan then drags the local to his feet and follows up with a vicious headbutt before hitting him with the Headlock Driver. Sami gets to his feet and a sadistic grin can be seen on his face as the crowd boos. Sami then hits the ropes as the local gets to his knees and meets him with a nasty Forearm 2 Remember. As Sami gets to his feet he then outstretches his arms causing the crowd to boo even louder knowing he is mocking Tommy Dreamer. Callihan then hits a DDT on the local before making a cover. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match 'The New Horror' Sami Callihan.

[As Sami gets to his feet the crowd are booing loudly. Sami then lifts the local to his feet and tosses him hard over the top rope crashing to the floor. Sami then again out stretches his arms before shockingly punching out the referee. Sami then leave the ring before making his way backstage as the crowd boos.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

[After the commercial break instead of being taken back to the ring. We are instead shown footage from earlier today outside the arena. As fans are lining up for their tickets. A Black 4 By 4 pulls up before Tyson Tarver jumps out from the passenger side. Tarver then walks over to the driver's side and appears to be acting as a Bodyguard when then door opens. Just then MVP slowly climbs out the car. Fans begin trying to get his autograph but Tarver is stopping them.]

{MVP}
'For those of you expecting an autograph. A hug or whatever it is you want. Back off. See last time I was signing autographs and doing all that ****. It got me nothing. Actually no it did get me something. Fired. It took me a long while to realised that I had gone soft. I also realised that while you people may have cheered for me. You never supported me. Now I found someone who will watch my back. Now I found someone who will keep all of you as far away from me as possible. That man is Tyson Tarver. Now if you don't mind. I got places to go and People to see.'

[MVP and Tyson Tarver then slowly walk into the building as the group of fans start booing.]

~~~~~~~~~

Main Event: Akira Tozawa vs YAMATO vs Low Ki vs Marty Scurll

The bell rings to star the match and Pretty quickly Akira Tozawa and YAMATO begin brawling with each other. On the opposite side of the ring Scurll starts to trade chops wiht Low Ki before quickly realising he made a mistake before climbing out the ring. Low Ki also hops out the ring and chases Scurll round the outside only for Marty to quickly stop and catch him with a dropkick. Scurll then follows up by sending Low Ki hard into the barricade before rolling in the ring. Scurll then hits Tozawa from behind and he and YAMATO hit a double suplex on Akira before YAMATO makes a cover for a quick one count. YAMATO and Scurll then stomp away at Tozawa when Low Ki springs into the ring and hits YAMATO with a springboard dropkick. Scurll tries for a clothesline on Low Ki but is met with an Axe Kick to the shoulder.

Low Ki then follows up with a kick to the gut of Scurll before sending him into the turnbuckle. Ki then follows up by landing the Tidal Crush on Scurll. As Marty staggers forward Low Ki then follows up with the Tidal Wave what lays out Scurll. Ki begins to climb up the top rope when he is hit from behind by Akira who then sets Ki up on the top rope before hitting a top rope Saito Suplex on Low Ki. Tozawa slowly gets to his feet but is met with a big boot to the face from YAMATO. YAMATO then sets Tozawa up for the Galleria but Akira blocks it and counters with a Northern Lights Suplex. Tozawa then signals for the German Suplex but is quickly spun round by Scurll who hits him with the Graduation. Scurll then covers Tozawa. One...Two....Akira kicks out.

As Scurll gets to his feet the crowd are cheering madly for Tozawa. Scurll then turns his attentions to YAMATO and sends him hard into the ring post before hitting a Backsuplex on him. Scurll then lifts Low Ki to his feet and sets him up for the Graduation but Low Ki spins out of it and catches Scurll with a kick to the back of the head. As Scurll is staggered he is met with a Ki Krusher from Low Ki who then makes the cover. One...Two....Three.

Marty Scurll has been Eliminated from the match.

As Scurll rolls out of the ring Low Ki gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air to a loud pop from the crowd. Ki's celebration is cut short however as he is met with a Running Single Leg Dropkick to the face by Tozawa which rocks Low Ki. Tozawa then follows up with a Sit Out Scoop Slam before climbing to the top rope. Tozawa then lands a pefrect Diving Headbutt on Low Ki but as he is about to make the cover he is kicked straight in the head by YAMATO. YAMATO then lifts a stunned Tozawa to his feet and hits him with the Devastating Gallaria before making the cover. One...Two...Three

Akira Tozawa has been elminated.

YAMATO then lifts a stunned Akira to his feet and throws him hard out the ring as if to prove a point. As YAMATO then turns and sees Low Ki still laid out a smirk appears on his face. YAMATO then lifts Low Ki up and sets him up for the Gallaria but as he gets Low Ki in the air he is met with a kick right to the top of the head. Low Ki drops behind YAMATO as the crowd roars. YAMATO is clearly out on his feet as Low Ki then hits the ropes and meets YAMATO with a running Dropkick to the chest what grounds him. Ki then climbs up to the top rope slowly as the crowd roars and hits YAMATO with the Warrior's Way before making the cover. One...Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match and the new Number One Contender for the Wrestle Kingdom Championship. Low Ki.

[As the crowd cheers loudly. Low Ki slowly gets to his feet. The referee then raises Low Ki's arm in the air as the crowd carries on cheering. But as Low Ki is celebrating he is attacked from behind by Keith Walker. The crowd boos as the Champ then hits Low Ki with a sick clothesline. The show then comes to a close with Walker holding his title in the air as Low Ki is still laid out.]
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Pro Wrestling R newswire

~ The local who faced Sami Callihan last night was infact Dakota Darsow. PWR has been looking into signing the young 2nd Generation wrestler for a while. So it will be interesting to see if they offer him a contract.

~ PWR has as of late been looking into signing Uhaa Nation, Ruckus and Ken Doane. Out of the 3 men PWR sees Uhaa Nation as a potential main eventer with his Look and very impressive speed. Ruckus and Doane on the other hand PWR see as being solid midcarders.

~ It has been Romoured that PWR are in talks with ROH. Now with relations between the two groups at an all time high. ROH has spoken to PWR about featuring a few of their superstars on PWR's Show to get them more exposure for ROH. The names mentioned so far are Mike Bennett, Tommaso Ciampa, Michael Elgin and TJ Perkins.

~ PWR Higher ups have taken notice of the hostile takeover of Pro Wrestling R by Brett Dibiase and Dave Prazak. But whilst concerned about this they are going to stand back and let things continue happening. Why they are doing this is unknown.

~ PWR's talks with Scott Steiner have taken a more interesting route. Originally PWR wanted to bring Steiner in as a wrestler but somewhere along the way PWR has got the idea to possibly use Steiner for commentary.

~ The second King Of Lion's Cup has been announced to being the week after Rise of the Phoenix. Participants will be announced nearer the time.

~ Talk is also going round about a potential new title being brought into PWR. A Television Title. The feeling is that with the Pure Title picture and the world title picture being quite deep they need a title for more of the wrestlers lower down the card. This will give more room for talent advancement. Here is an early design for the title

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 CMLL-BELT2
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm

By the looks of it you're doing a funkinng amazing job! I'll start giving you proper reviews, starting after your next show is posted. I need to get caught up. I've read the first couple. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:20 am

Alex Nova wrote:
By the looks of it you're doing a funkinng amazing job! I'll start giving you proper reviews, starting after your next show is posted. I need to get caught up. I've read the first couple. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Nova. Glad you like it man and yeah if you can give me some feedback that would be really cool. Thanks again man.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am

PWR.Com Exclusive

Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Prince_Nana

''For the longest time. My clients have run roughshod in Every company they have been in. I have managed former world champions such as Abyss, Xavier and Rhino. I have managed some of the most renowned talents around the world such as Chris Daniels, Claudio Castagnoli and Jimmy Rave. I am currently managing one of the most dominant talents in Ring of Honor history in Tommaso Ciampa. Now like any good businessman I have decided to spread my wings. So I am coming to PWR. Now whilst my client Tommaso Ciampa will also being appearing as a semi-Regular in PWR. It is not just him I shall be managing. See for the longest of times like I said. I wanted to spread my wings and find another client. So I scoured the globe looking for a man I could make champion. I visited Egypt, Russia, Hong Kong and even Japan. Before I stopped off in Africa. It was there I found my new client and your next champion. See his opponents do not have to worry about beating him. No they have to worry about surviving him. My client is one of the most dangerous competitors I have ever met and soon you will get the mispleasure of meeting him. My Name is Prince Nana and you will remember my name. For soon I will unleash upon you one of the most dangerous wrestlers from around the world. His name is Uhaa Nation.''
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

Pro Wrestling R Live on Sky One

From the Target Arena in Minneapolis Minnesota

Attendance - 1458 fans

Dark Match: Jon Davis beat Shark Boy
Davis got the win following a Spinebuster(5:46)

[As the show opens. The packed crowd erupt in cheers for PWR. A brief highlight reel of the previous show airs on the big screen highlighting the takeover of Pro Wrestling R. After the 2 minute video plays we cut back to the fans who chant 'Dibiase and Prazak Suck repeatedly.]

Match One: Willie Mack vs Local

As the bell rings to start the match. The crowd are pretty quiet not knowing what to expect from Mack. Mack and the local lock up and Willie quickly hits a Fireman's carry. Willie then hits the ropes and lands a big Flying Shoulder Block. Mack then drags the local to his feet and hits a big forearm smash before following up with a huge Pimp Slap. Mack then sends the Local into the ropes and catches him with with a forceful Dropkick. The crowd pops on seeing a big man bust out that move. Mack performs a Kip Up before hitting the ropes and landing a running Senton Splash. Willie then makes a cover but the local kicks out at 2. As Mack gets to his feet he lifts the local up before sending him into the turnbuckle. Mack then charges at him and hits the My Dick Xplodes. As the local staggers forward Willie follows up with the Chocolate Thunder Bomb. Willie then hooks the leg. One...Two...Three

Lacey: And the winner of the match 'The Chocolate Juggalo' Willie Mack.

[As Willie's hand is raised. He does not celebrate his win instead he tries to hit on Lacey. The crowd gives Mack a decent reception obviously having been won round by the big man. After failing to pull Lacey. Willie slowly makes his way backstage.]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Backstage in the Locker room area. Prince Devitt, Low Ki and Akira Tozawa can be seen talking amongst each other. The three men then begin talking to some people who can not be seen as the door is blocking the view. After a few minutes Ki and Tozawa leave the locker room. As Devitt closes the door.]

~~~~~~~~~~

Match Two: Jerry Lynn vs MVP W/ Tyson Tarver

MVP attacks Lynn before the bell rings. The crowd boos as MVP then hits Lynn with a back suplex before making the cover for a quick near fall. MVP then follows up by stomping away at the downed Lynn. Jerry slowly staggers to his feet as MVP taunts him and the crowd. Lynn then manages to stagger MVP with a right hand before hitting the ropes and catching Porter with a hurricanrana. Lynn then follows up with a dropkick which sends MVP out onto the apron before firing up. MVP tries to hit Lynn but Jerry counters with a forearm sending Porter off the apron and to the floor. Lynn then climbs out onto the apron before running along and hitting MVP with a crossbody block. The crowd cheers loudly as Lynn then gets to his feet.

Jerry rolls Porter into the ring before climbing up onto the apron when he is distracted by Tarver. As Lynn is temporarily distracted he is hit from behind by MVP. MVP then lifts Lynn up to suplex him into the ring but Lynn drops behind. Lynn then shoves MVP into the ropes and tries to roll him up. MVP pushes Lynn off at two and as Lynn careens into the ropes he is met with a hard right to the face from Tarver from outside of the ring. Lynn then staggers back into a Play of the Day from MVP. Porter then makes the cover as the crowd boos loudly. One....Two....Three!

Lacey: And the winner of the match MVP.

[As the crowd boos loudly MVP slowly gets to his feet in the ring. MVP is then joined in the ring by Tyson Tarver. The ref goes to life MVP's arm in the air but Tarver shoves him away. Tarver then raises MVP's arm before the two men leave the ring as the ref checks on Lynn.]

~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~
[Backstage in the Hallway of the arena. Marty Scurll can be seen talking to Dave Prazak. Just then Zach Sabre Jr walks up to both men.]

{Sabre}
'Marty man we need to talk.'

[Sabre then stares at Prazak.]

{Sabre}
'Mate what are you doing with him? Did you not see him and his cronies take over PWR last week?'

{Marty}
'Yes I did see the takeover Zach. And when I saw it top be honest. I thought it was great. I thought it was the best thing for Pro Wrestling R.'

{Zach}
'You can't be serious.'

{Marty}
'Come on Zack you got to realise. PWR is going to be changed for the better with Dave Prazak and Brett Dibiase in charge. I will finally get my chance and so will you if you join us. I mean come on we had a great match at the Pay Per View to Solve some of our issues. But let's face it those issues came about because of the past management. So come on man see sense.'

[Sabre looks a bit pissed.]

{Sabre}
'A good match. A good match is that what you call trying to break my neck. I am sick of trying to reason with you Marty. I really am. So how bout instead I Bea----'

[As Sabre is about to finish he is cut off by Dave Prazak.]

{Dave}
'So I take it then Zack that you won't be joining us then?'

{Sabre}
'Well that's pretty obvious by now that I am not.'

[Prazak just nods his head.]

{Dave}
'Such a shame as well. You had so much potential. Zach I told everyone last week what would happen of they were not with us.'

[Prazak then snaps his fingers and pretty quickly Bobby Fish, The Sheik and Shawn Davari appear from a near by corridor. The Three men begin to surround Sabre but it is Sabre who quickly goes on the offensive nailing Davari with a forearm shot what sends him back. Sabre then quickly sends Fish into the wall before he is jumped from behind by the Sheik. Sheik clamps Sabre in a Rear Naked Choke trying to choke him out but Sabre drives him back first into the wall forcing Sheik to release his grasp. Sabre then drops Sheik with a big punch before kicking him in the gut. However as Sabre goes for another kick he is hit from behind by Marty Scurll! Scurll grabs his former partner and throws him head first into the wall. Scurll, Davari, Sheik and Fish then begin to kick away at a grounded Sabre until Prazak orders them to stop. Prazak, Scurll, Sheik, Fish and Davari then slowly walk off down the hall leaving a beaten Sabre laid out.]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Match Three: Matt Cross vs John Walters

The Bell rings to start the match. It is clear that Cross is not taking Walters seriously as he has a cocky smirk on his face at the start. Cross slaps Walters across the face as the crowd boos loudly. Walters responds with a headbutt which catches Cross straight across the nose. As Cross staggers back Walters then starts hitting him with a flurry of punches backing him onto the ropes before irish whipping him across the ring into the ropes. as Cross springs off he is met with a spinebuster from Walters. Walters then drags Cross to his feet before setting up for the Hurricane DDT but Matt pokes Walters in the eye before dropping down behind him.

Matt spins Walters round and lifts him up onto his shoulders for a fireman's carry, Cross then spins round with Walters on his shoulders before dropping John with a TKO. Cross then follows up with a standing moonsault for a quick near fall. As Walters is laid out on the mat holding his ribs. Cross walks over to the turnbuckle before climbing to the top rope. Matt then comes off the top with the Death from Above on Walters. After landing the moves Cross hooks the leg for the pin. One....Two....Cross raises Walters' shoulder up. As the crowd boos Cross then gets to his feet before walking over to the top rope again. Cross then climbs up top and again lands the Death from Above on Walters. Cross again makes the cover. One....Two....Three.

Lacey: And the winner of the match Matt Cross.

[As the crowd boos loudly. Matt Cross slowly gets to his feet. The referee raises Matt's arm in the air before going over to check on Walters. Cross then leaves the ring to boos as we cut to a commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~~
{Commercial Break}
~~~~~~~~~~

Main Event: Low Ki/Akira Tozawa/Prince Devitt vs Keith Walker/YAMATO/Shane Helms

As the bell rings to start the main event. The crowd are buzzing with anticipation. YAMATO starts out for his team and it looks like Devitt is going to start out for his. But YAMATO points at Tozawa before giving him the finger. Akira tags Devitt and hops into the ring. Akira and YAMATO circle each other before charging at each other like 2 bulls. Both men begin trading some heavy punches in the center of the ring before Akira sends YAMATO staggering back with a big forearm. Akira tries to capitalise but he is met with a quick boot to the face by YAMATO which staggers Tozawa. YAMATO then follows up with a second boot which drops Tozawa.

As YAMATO raises his arm in the air. The crowd boos loudly. YAMATO then stalks Tozawa as he gets to his feet before attempting another boot but Akira ducks under and catches YAMATO with a Saito Suplex. Both men are down as the crowd cheers. As they both crawl to their respective corners. YAMATO tags out to Walker and Tozawa tags in Devitt. Devitt springs into the ring and hits a springboard dropkick on Walker what knocks the big man on the ropes. Devitt then hits the ropes and catches the champ with a running dropkick. Walker falls through the ropes and to the floor as the crowd cheers. Devitt then hits the ropes possibly to gain momentum for a suicide dive but Shane Helms pulls the top rope down and Devitt crashes over the rope and to the floor on the other side of the ring.

As the ref is momentarily distracted by Walker getting up on his side of the ring. Shane Helms hops off the apron and kicks Devitt hard in the gut before rolling him in the ring. Helms then climbs back up on the apron as the crowd boos loudly. Walker then gets in the ring before lifting Devitt to his feet. Keith hits Devitt with a scoop Slam before tagging out to Helms. Helms tries for a quick cover but Devitt kicks out at 2. An arrogant Helms taunts the crowd as Devitt gets to his feet. Devitt then slowly makes his way to his corner and is about to make the tag to Low Ki. Helms tries to stop Devitt but he is too late. Low Ki gets in the ring and nails Helms with a nasty kick to the leg. Ki then follows up with a few more nasty kicks to the leg of helms slowly forcing him to his knee.

Low Ki pounds the mat with his hands before cracking the kneeling Helms with a kick to the head. Low Ki then hits the ropes and lands a dropkick to the downed Helms. Ki then waits for Helms to get to his feet before setting him up for the Ki Krusher. Helms blocks it and shoves Low Ki into the ropes. Helms then tries for a Single Knee Facebuster on Low Ki as he rebounds off the ropes but Low Ki shoves him off and hit Helms with a kick to the gut. Ki then goes behind and hits Helms with a nasty Dragon Suplex. Low Ki then tags out to Devitt before turning round into a spear from Keith Walker. Walker then taunts the crowd to boos when Akira Tozawa hops into the ring and catches him with an Enzugiri.

As Walker is wobbled Akira then hits the ropes and nails the big man with a Bicycle Kick what sends Walker onto the ropes. Tozawa then follows up with a running knee strike what catches Walker right on the chin. Walker tumbles through the ropes and to the floor as Tozawa then raises his arm in the air to the cheers of the crowd. Tozawa's cheers are cut off however as he is spun round by YAMATO. YAMATO hits Akira with a nasty boot to the face before hitting the Gallaria. As YAMATO gets to his feet he then signals for another Gallaria when he is spun round by Devitt. Devitt catches YAMATO with a Brainbuster to the roar of the crowd before rolling through and nailing him with the Bloody Sunday.

As Devitt gets to his feet he is spun round by Helms. Helms attempts a Single Knee face buster but Devitt pushes him off. Devitt then kicks Helms in the gut and tries for the Bloody Sunday but Helms manages to spin out and finally catch Devitt with the Single Knee Facebuster. Helms then hooks the leg for a cover. One....Two....Three

Lacey: And the winners of the match Shane Helms, Keith Walker and YAMATO.

[The crowd boos loudly as Helms gets to his feet. Helms then begins to celebrate his win quite obnoxiously as he is joined in the ring by YAMATO and Walker. The Three men raises their arms in the air as we cut to a Commercial.]

~~~~~~~~~~~

[As we cut back from the commercial. Keith Walker, YAMATO and Helms are still in the ring. Keith then motions to the back. The crowd begins to boo as MVP, Tyson Tarver, Marty Scurll, Adam Pearce, Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Sami Callihan, Joel Redman, Amazing Red and Matt Cross slowly walk out from the back. As they all join Walker, Helms and YAMATO in the ring. Helms slides out and rolls Devitt, Tozawa and Ki in as well. Helms then climbs back in. The crowd begin to boo realising what is going to happen. When Colt Cabana, Homicide and El Generico come out from the back. Ryan, Sky and Redman meet them outside the ring and a brawl breaks out. Johnny Gargano, Jerry Lynn, John Hennigan and Matt Hardy then come through the crowd and begin brawling with Tarver, MVP, Callihan and Cross. The crowd cheers seeing the brawl going down. In the ring however Amazing Red is helping Pearce, Scurll, Walker, Helms and YAMATO beat down Devitt when the lights go out. The crowd cheers and when the lights turn on in the ring is Super Dragon! Dragon quickly drops Pearce with a Psycho Driver before attacking Red. Marty Scurll tries to attack Super Dragon but he is met with a chair shot from Zach Sabre Jr! The crowd are absoulutely electric as this big brawl is going on. Devitt, Low Ki and Tozawa then attack YAMATO, Walker and Helms. As all the heels try and regroup at the entrance ramp. It is noticeable that Red is still in the ring. To the roar of the crowd he is given a Bloody Sunday From Devitt. The show then cuts to a close with the battle lines drawn.]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 am

Pro Wrestling R Review
~I’d just like to say, I love the gradual build PWR has had from bingo hall to cult like following, great work.
~A squash match, not much to say, I find it odd you’d open with a squash though, not exactly something which I imagine would get the crowd pumped for the night.
~I’m a fan of Willie Mack tho and you done a fine job booking him.
~Interesting segment there, I look forward to seeing how it unfolds.
~Was kind of pulling for Lynn, but a good momentum builder for MVP, I still dislike Tarver.
~That was a good segment, I was genuinely surprised to see Marty Scurll join Prazak and co. Glad to see Sabre how his own for a little while, makes him seem like a genuine threat to their plans.
~No surprise to see Matt Cross win with the recent heel turn and the aligning with Prazak. I thought maybe Teddy Hart would have made an appearance but I guess the attack from Prazak and co really had an effect.
~I was definitely expecting a segment before the main-event. No in ring promo and only a handful of backstage segments, gotta love some trash talking Danny.
~Not surprised to see the heels win, they do have Keith Walker after all. Incredible main-event, well done.
~Great way to end the show, this should truly be an incredible storyline.

The show was a little underwhelming Dan and I’m a bit disappointed that I’ve chosen this one to review seeing as they’re usually pretty tip tops. I feel that if I went to this show in real life I’d be pretty disappointed in what I saw, aside from the main-event. The matches prior to the main-event came across as pointless and that fact that that only one face won, and he was a man on debut, would leave me feeling a little robbed, ya know?

I think PWR would benefit at this stage from earning a larger time slot. I think with more than an hour you’d have more to work with and could add more story development. More than two segments would have been nice especially seeing as only one had dialogue.

That said the main-event was great and the brawl which followed got me excited for what the outcome will be and will definitely keep me reading. Overall I’d rate the show a 4 out of 10. I’m not sure if you were tight for time this week but this show just didn’t come across as well as they usually do, I expect you to bounce back strong next week man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling R   Pro Wrestling R - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling R
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next