HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #115
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is MARIK! Due to still actually being here. So here's to Marik!
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 [ENACTED] Do Something with Management

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 am

Make me a mod, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5979
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 am

Jericho wrote:
I'd like to point out, and thinisn't saying you guys would make bad mods but you can contribute idea to this site through this proposal section or PM to the admins, you don't have to be an admin to help the betterment of this site. I think if we were to ad new mods I would nominate Adam, dan and .mop if he were still around because they have shown they care about improving this site by participating in more the the bookers and efeds on this site.

In all fairness a lot of people have tried to get the discussion sections going a bit more in the past like me when I was trying to get discussion in the Wrestling News & Rumors Section but if nobody was going to help me then there was nothing I could do.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 21
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Jericho wrote:
I'd like to point out, and thinisn't saying you guys would make bad mods but you can contribute idea to this site through this proposal section or PM to the admins, you don't have to be an admin to help the betterment of this site. I think if we were to ad new mods I would nominate Adam, dan and .mop if he were still around because they have shown they care about improving this site by participating in more the the bookers and efeds on this site.

In all fairness a lot of people have tried to get the discussion sections going a bit more in the past like me when I was trying to get discussion in the Wrestling News & Rumors Section but if nobody was going to help me then there was nothing I could do.
Exactly. If other people posted in the sections than it would be a lot easier to get some more posting.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:34 pm

A friendly reminder that proposals including this one are not to nominate new admins.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:39 am

Kira wrote:
Make me a mod, bitch.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Kira wrote:
Kira wrote:
Make me a mod, bitch.
stop trying to get yourself a mod position. you're not even capable enough if you're saying you want to leave the forum and everything at one stage.
DUH HARRY.
DUH
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3143
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Kira wrote:
Kira wrote:
Make me a mod, bitch.
stop trying to get yourself a mod position. you're not even capable enough if you're saying you want to leave the forum and everything at one stage.
DUH HARRY.
DUH


DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   

Back to top Go down
 
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Sean Wroe confident of Relay Gold at Comm Games
» RIDE ROYAL BLUE
» Another Synthetic Track planned for Victoria
» John Steffensen rids himself of 'Bad Boy' image
» 03 Teams Interested in 11v11 League

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: The Lobby :: Help Me, Help You-
Jump to: