The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
[ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management

Go down 
+6
Adam
TJ
Bleed Green
Jarrett
Jericho
fuck
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management Empty
PostSubject: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 am

Jarrett is seriously the only one who does anything, doesn't matter how good or bad. Mesa and Jake, although they can argue that Jarrett doesn't consult them on anything, are pretty much useless and contribute nothing to running this forum. Fuck, Table hasn't even been around for months and when he is around, he makes retard promises and doesn't do shit. Why I decided to come clean about being his father I will never know. As for Jake, he's around, but all he wants to do is get on chat so him and Harry can sext or whatever. I don't care. Believe me, I am well aware of the "no name" thing, but I'm not saying to unban or ban anyone, or to remove them from power or put other people into power. What I want for Jarrett is to do something. Could it be removing Table and Jake from power and replacing them with people who actually do stuff? Sure. It could also be actually contacting Table and Jake about stuff, whipping them into shape so they actually contribute, not removing them and instead adding additional mods or something to carry out things Jarrett wants done but can't do himself. The possibilities are endless. Just do something.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 am

Granted I don't do much on the technical sides of things, I'm none to good with that stuff tbh, but info contribute its little things which enables Jarrett to focus on more important things. If Jarrett wants to replace me he can.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

One thing this proposal lacks is a proposal.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The proposal is to do SOMETHING with management, whether it be whipping mods into shape, hire and fire, or whatever, just something.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The proposal is to do SOMETHING with management, whether it be whipping mods into shape, hire and fire, or whatever, just something.
The proposal needs to say what "something" is. This is too general to be passed.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The proposal needs to say what "something" is. This is too general to be passed.

Your girlfriend had a real nice meeting with my dick last night.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

A very mature compelling arguement ...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Jericho wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Yo' mama had a very mature & compelling argument with my dick last night.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Something is something. It doesn't really matter what, just something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Jericho wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Yo' mama had a very mature & compelling argument with my dick last night.

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Something is something. It doesn't really matter what, just something, anything.

So he can fly us to New York and take us out for dinner?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

I like you.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
So suppose Congress passes a bill called "help the economy" but doesn't detail anything. Then what happens when it passes? Nothing, because there were no details as to what will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
So suppose Congress passes a bill called "help the economy" but doesn't detail anything. Then what happens when it passes? Nothing, because there were no details as to what will happen.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Did they say "Do SOMETHING to help the economy?" because if they did, they'd do something. You just don't want to think about changing the site cause you basically rule this place.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Did they say "Do SOMETHING to help the economy?" because if they did, they'd do something. You just don't want to think about changing the site cause you basically rule this place.
You're being ignorant. Congress cannot pass anything that doesn't have details. "Do something" is not at all acceptable and it's shocking you'd even try to argue that it is.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

You come across as a real dumbass some times. What Jarrett is saying is vaild, "do something" is open ended.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't care if I come across as a dumbass, Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore. If no action is taken with management, I may just give up on this site all together.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I propose something: Fire Jake and/or Mesa and get two new mods who will do something for once.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I don't care if I come across as a dumbass, Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore. If no action is taken with management, I may just give up on this site all together.

The point is, what do you want to be done. Express that and then it can be addressed. Saying "do something" isn't going to get anything done.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
You seem to now be the only person who wants me out of power so strongly. Give me one viable reason why.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
You seem to now be the only person who wants me out of power so strongly. Give me one viable reason why.
Did I say I wanted you out of power? No. I just want some more people who will actually do stuff with management. Overall your a great site manager, but you can't be the only one who does stuff.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Jarrett. wrote:
I propose something: Fire Jake and/or Mesa and get two new mods who will do something for once.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Did I say I wanted you out of power? No. I just want some more people who will actually do stuff with management. Overall your a great site manager, but you can't be the only one who does stuff.
You just completely changed stances.

Quote :
Jarrett doesn't want to change this site's management because if he does he knows he won't rule this place anymore.

To:
Quote :
Overall you're a great site manager.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Jarrett. wrote:
Jarrett. wrote:

See, this works Omega, because he's proposing something specific be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Do Something with Management   [ENACTED] Do Something with Management Empty

Back to top Go down

[ENACTED] Do Something with Management
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next