The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

3XW 4.0(under new management)

Go down 
+4
ItsSoSophie
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

3XW 4.0(under new management) Empty
PostSubject: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 am

3XW 4.0(under new management) 3xduby10

that's right, Triple X Wrestling has come to The Universe. with Me, Casey and Tim(Taylor) running it, the brands are Monday Night Rampage and Thursday Night Cataclysm.

the following are the official 3XW Rules:

1. Dont complain
2. Be Active
3. keep relationships to a minimum
4. Respect other rpers

now with the rules we have a 3 strike rule, so the first one serves as a warning and then if you get a third strike we will fire you no matter whether your Caw is a champion or not.

GMs: John Howard and Chris Holland
Commisioner: James Lamotta

Roster:

Casey Anomaly
Dan Maskell
Davalo
Hunter J
Jake Mcarthy
Jason Hardcore
John Cage
Ken
Kevin Evans
Omega
Robbie Domville
Sean Johnson
Tim Taylor

Vixens
Corah Bailey
Lena Sumni
Sophie Mac

Championships:

3XW World Championship: Vacant

5 Star Championship: Vacant

Tag Team Champions:

Vixen's Title:

The Results for the 3XW Show will be posted on the 3XW website which is here

http://3xwrestling.webs.com/

The 3XW sign up thread link is:

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t232-3xw-sign-up-page
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

You May now Post
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 pm

*A limo pulls up to the X Complex as Tim exits the limo in his usual suit and shades. He walks down in between the guard railes that hold the fans back as one holds a sign that says "Tim Taylor blows!" Tim walks past it but catches his eye as he backs up. He chuckles for a bit before it turns in to a glare as he takes his shades off and puts them in his suit pocket. He steals some girls ice cream and puts it in the man's face before he enters the X Complex*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:47 pm

That oh so familiar ice blue dodge charger pulls up to the doors of the X Complex and just as expecting the former 2 time wold heavyweight champion, Casey Anomaly steps out of the door.he smirks as he walks into the renewed X Complex to take a look around at the changes that have occured here. He also notices the change in the roster as well as the championships. He looks at the roster members nodding to himself then begins to walk away. Then all of a sudden he sprints back and looks at the names that begin with C. He reads it over and over again but his name is there... The world will have never known if Casey Anomaly would have beaten his mentor... Cyrus Black**
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Dan Maskell arrives at the 3XW arena, he walks around and when he sees who is part of the new 3XW he smirks thinking he is going to have it easy this time round, Dan then heads for the gym.
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Sophie : *arrives at the new x complex and sets about finding her LR*

Corah : *arrives in the back of a random car and heads inside , signing some autographs on the way in*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 am

Chris Holland is in his office
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Chris Holland has announced for the first Rampage the card will be:

Jason hardcore and Davalo vs Robbie Domville and Sean Johnson

Casey Anomaly and Lena Sumni vs Dan Maskell and Corah Bailey

John Cage ve Ken

Tim Taylor vs Omega

Kevin Evans ve Jake Mcarthy
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

*Jason Hardcore and Davalo are seen backstage talking about their up-coming tag team match against Robbie Domville, and Sean Johnson.*

Jason Hardcore: ''You ready big man, are you ready to destroy these jobbers? Because from the looks of it, you for sure look ready, and then right after we DO defeat these horrible men, than that is the time we're I rise up...and become the NEXT 3XW world Champion! While the ''mr. trooper'' yourself sits back holding some other gold, around your very damn shoulder. But before the match starts, I want to give you some great ''tips''...just go out there, and deliver these three words...Hurt, Destroy..and Win!''

*Jason pats Davalo on the shoulder as Davalo nods.*

Jason Hardcore: ''Good luck Trooper.''

*Jason and Davalo then begin to walk around.*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Rampage will be up tomorrow people
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

I cant believe I am going to say this but I think 3XW has died
Back to top Go down
XtremeSage
Jobber
Jobber
XtremeSage

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm

John Cage: *Arrives in a 2010 Dodge Challenger. He steps out of his car, not really paying attention to any one. He removes his sunglasses and heads inside. Once inside he slowly looks around. After not really seeing anyone around to pester, he heads into the gym*
Back to top Go down
Lena
Jobber
Jobber
Lena

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 am

3XW 4.0(under new management) Lenaheel15

Lena Sun-Mi arrived at the new X-Complex. After visiting her new private locker room she went by the office and saw that her first match would be a mixed tag match with her good long time friend Casey Anomaly vs Dan and Corah. "This is going to be a hitch!" Lena said,wondering the halls.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 am

so yeah sorry I have not been active, but it is due to me contracting Swine Flu
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Angel's return...   3XW 4.0(under new management) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

The arena goes black. The titantron, slightly dimmed, has a slow appearance of a few letters, interchanging to a few words, which appear to be written in a bloody texture, but, in appearance, are white, and slightly transparent. The letter's come together, and eventually, complete a sentence.

"SECOND COMING."

The crowd is confused, and in a slight bit of awe. Then, the letters wipe away, leaving behind a slight trail of the bloody text. Suddenly, the blood left behind begins to pool, combining and recollecting in the middle, yet again, spelling out another sentence.

"HE FELL TO SAVE YOU."

That sentences combusts in to fire, and the crowd, while not yet understanding the complete message, appears to still be in awe, and their eyes are glued to the 'tron, awaiting to see what else would become displayed in this confusing, and slightly chaotic moment.

A video begins to roll, showing what appears to be a chapel with a funeral procession. People are standing about a casket, and the video begins to fade, but again begins to continue at the same area, silhouette in appearance, with a tombstone being shadowed by the night. A slight rolling of thunder can be heard in the distance, before a long period of light illuminates the tombstone...

"ANGEL - 1/1/11"

Rain begins to fall in the video, and the crowd is starting to grow restless as to the continuation of the video. The video continues on with much of the same, and rain begins to fall, transforming the freshly made grave in to a slick puddle of mud. Finally, after several seconds, a hand punches through the mud, and appears to be covered in blood, and made dirty with the amount of mud surrounding the emergence hole...

The titantron goes black, as does the arena, and yet again, the crowd is restless...

The lighting returns to the arena, but to everyone's surprise, Angel is standing in the middle of the ring! The crowd goes wild, giving him a standing ovation for what seemed to be several minutes, before he reveals a microphone in his hand. He draws it to his lips...

"Home..."

The crowd cheers very loudly at that meager statement, as Angel's head and hair are tilted to one side, while he continues to hold the microphone to his face, waiting for the crowd to calm before he decides to continue...

"You know, I believe I'd made a promise to you all several months ago that I would become the Saviour of this company, and in so doing, I did exactly what I said. I captured the 3XW Championship, I freed you all from your enslavement from the tyrannical Ryan Andrews, took you from this enslavement, and before a few... Minor occurences kept me from staying as your Saviour, we enjoyed a Golden Age... No pun intended."

He paces around the ring, staring down at the mat before picking his head up and staring down the ramp, seemingly stuck in his tracks.

"Well, by minor occurences, I was systematically taken down and brutally attacked by several masked men, for what seemed to be just an act of aggression, but I don't believe it to be. I was a target, a target not only by... Whoever the Hell decided to attack me, but there was a brain behind it... A brain who knew what to do, and decided to do it. I was life flighted to a nearby hospital in Denver, and I was written off as a cadaver... But let me assure you, I am very much alive, and I am very much glad to be back in my home of 3XW..."

The crowd goes in to an uproar, cheering on the former 3XW Champion... An "ANGEL" and "SAVIOUR" chant can be heard simultaneously throughout the arena, much to the pleasure of the Holy One.

"...And since this is my home, I consider you to be my guests. As my guests, let it be known, that I will again take you from this state of chaos, move you in to a more peaceful era... An Era of Evanescense... A Time of Truth..."

He pauses, letting suspense hang in...

"An Age... of Angel."

He drops the microphone, before rolling out of the ring, and approaching the ramp, holding his hand in a dominant position above his head. He let's it swing back down to his side, before swinging both of his hands above his head, pointing to the sky, and suddenly, fireworks go off behind him, one going straight up behind him, and two coming from the side of the 'tron, forming the shape of a cross. The scene closes with Angel staring at the ring, with a sly smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3XW 4.0(under new management)   3XW 4.0(under new management) Empty

Back to top Go down

3XW 4.0(under new management)
Page 1 of 1