The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion

Go down 
4 posters

Agree or disagree?
Agree
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion I_vote_lcap88%[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
Disagree
[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion I_vote_lcap12%[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion Empty
PostSubject: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 am

So the three proposals so far have been directed towards the admin team and two of the three have been things which can bring more activity and members to the site. With that being said I think if we are to bring more members to this site and have them continue to stick around we must expand this site from merely E Feds and Be The Bookers. So I'm asking that people, this includes myself and the other admins, participate more in wrestling discussion to make the site more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 pm

This needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Couldn't agree more, this shouldn't even have to be proposed. I'm baffled by it, we're all wrestling fans, why don't we talk about it!?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 pm

With the new social plug ins, this is something crucial. Not every wrestling fan on the internet is a fan of e-feds or bookers, which has become somewhat of this site's specialty. Therefore, we need to really bump up the activity in the discussion forums. If this does not occur, the people attracted to the site on Facebook or Twitter are not going to bother as there is no true wrestling discussion happening.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Since I find this so essential, I'm going to say the proposal is to "encourage more wrestling discussion" and put it to vote.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:23 am

I think to increase activity basically just post news or your thoughts on matches and shit. I know that seems generic but no one does it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I agree, to further add to this point, we could have unofficial 'mods' for this. EG; just let it be common knowledge that Person A will deal with RAW going-ons, Person B will deal with SD!, Person C with TNA etc.

They must keep their section active but will have no actual mod powers and people are free to discuss/start threads. It's just their job to make sure it stays active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Adam wrote:
I agree, to further add to this point, we could have unofficial 'mods' for this. EG; just let it be common knowledge that Person A will deal with RAW going-ons, Person B will deal with SD!, Person C with TNA etc.

They must keep their section active but will have no actual mod powers and people are free to discuss/start threads. It's just their job to make sure it stays active.

Why not just make them mods of their individual sections?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:44 am

Illest Motherfucker Alive wrote:
Adam wrote:

Why not just make them mods of their individual sections?

I agree, it's a great way to see if people would make good Admins in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion   [ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

[ENACTED] Wrestling Discussion
Page 1 of 1