The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin nods to Scott and goes out, letting William Davis come in.*

William Davis: Ah, Scott Gone. Name's William L Davis IV. Glad someone around here recognizes, and is willing to listen to, business sense.

Scott gives Davis a nod, then looks past him.

"And your tag team partner, Coty Weston? I know you are the managerial end of the team, William, but I'd like him to be here as well."

William Davis: All right...

*William sends a text message, and a few minutes later Coty comes into the room.*

William Davis: Hey Weston, I think Gone here is finally gonna give us something to do.

Scott nods.

"Maybe. Just maybe. Firstly, before I get into what I wanted to see you two gentlemen about, I want to open the floor to both of you. If you have anything you'd like to say, doesn't matter what it is, now is your chance."
William Davis: Just disappointed in the way our time here has passed. We won the tag team titles, beat every team, and we feel like we are being punished for our success. Sir.

Scott nods again.

"That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about. Firstly, I'd like you both to know that I am truly sorry for not booking either of you the past two weeks, and I appreciate that you're being understanding. Thing is, Travis didn't leave much for us to work with and me, Warren, and sometimes Aidan, have really been trying to make something out of, well, might as well be nothing. Both of you are getting places in the Path to Power match if you so choose, since it's too late to arrange another match at the pay-per-view. And I'll also see something if I can arrange something for this week, as well. Getting you guys, the Tag Champs, back on TV again is the first step to making people watch you, and care. Now, I'm going to stop for a minute - do either of you have any input? Anything you'd like to do? Ideas? Inquiries? So on."
William Davis: We've heard thanks and praise from Travis Jones, too, but he still forgot us. You forget us, we'll make sure to remind you who we are. But, I think I'd like to pursue my personal career interests in the time between the rare tag title challengers. the Path to Power Battle Royal sounds like a good start...Otherwise, no complaints about the plan right now, and you'll know if any come to us.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

The sound of Pantera's "I'll Cast a Shadow" roars over the loudspeakers, which gets the crowd on their in anticipation...

Damn right, it's Cyrus Black, EFNW World Heavyweight Champion! The fans in attendance are in a frenzy for their favorite wrestler (and yours) as Cyrus walks out from behind the curtain and stands at the top of the stage, wearing his usual sleeveless hooded overcoat over dark slacks and a "Believe in Cyrus Black" T-shirt. Cyrus smirks as if this is nothing new to him as he holds up the World Title for everyone to see before slinging it over his shoulder and motioning for a microphone. Once he gets it...

Cyrus Black: So yeah...this would normally be the part where the champion pimps out his next title defense and talks about his opponent for said match. And because I'm apparently supposed to be the good guy in all of this, I should be talking about how great a competitor Angel Rodriguez is, how hard he fought to earn his title shot, and how much I'm looking forward to having a great and hotly-contested match with Angel.

Cyrus pauses for a moment as the crowd boos and heckles Angel Rodriguez.

Cyrus Black: But fortunately, I'm not a good guy. Not a bad guy either. My moral standpoint is a fine shade of grey. And quite frankly, while I could talk about Angel Rodriguez as an opponent of equal standing with me, I quite frankly can't do so without feeling like I'm lying. Not that he isn't a great wrestler, because he is. But something about him bugs the hell out of me. He seems to fight for his own personal glory, and his obsession is with being recognized as the World Champion. Which would be fine except that he needs the World Title to legitimize his supposed greatness.

Cyrus looks at the EFNW World Title on his shoulder for a second or two before continuing.

Cyrus Black: It's a problem I have with a lot of guys on the EFNW roster. They believe they need this belt to validate their prowess as wrestlers and men. Me...I see things a bit clearer than that. Greatness is validated by actions, not titles. While I do love having this title on my shoulder and being the EFNW World Champion, the Truth is I never needed it to prove that I'm one of the best. There isn't a man on this or any other wrestling roster who can Truthfully say that Cyrus Black needs the World Title to be recognized as one of the finest wrestlers walking the planet today. Angel...he doesn't understand that. I was and will continue to be the Warrior King with or without the World Title. But Angel...his sole motivation is this World Title not because he craves competition or the thrill of a battle, but because he feels that he is...inadequate without it.

Cyrus pauses to let this sink in as the crowd chants "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!"

Cyrus Black: True champions make the titles belts they wear mean something. False pretenders let the title define who they are. Angel, you are, if nothing else, a pretender...a pawn who believes that wearing a crown makes him king. Well, Angel, you might have once worn a shell of the title that I have restored, but don't think for one second that your flimsy and weak title reign means that you're on my level. Fighting Cyrus Black is a whole other ball game, amigo. But you'll get to experience that firsthand when I beat your Mexican elitist ass from pillar to post, up and down the Long and Winding Road, and tear out your throat and leave you little more than a pile of refried beans and blood. I will show you what a true champion looks like, and trust me when I say you will not forget the pain and agony that I will inflict upon you. But look at it this way, Angel...when you do lose, you'll have lost to the very best.

The crowd launch into boos as the hated Mexican aristocrat, Angel Rodriguez and his bodyguard Victor Elias, come into view. Victor stands to the side of his boss, as Angel spreads his arms wide, showing off his finely cut white suit, before throwing both arms upto the sky, gold pyro rockets shooting upwards as he does so. Once they've finished, the two men walk forward, absorbing the boos, with Angel hopping up the steel steps and walking into the squared circle, Elias walking around the ring to grab a microphone for El Nino Maravilla. Victor takes a microphone from ringside and slides into the ring, handing the pipe bomb to his boss, who adresses the EFNW World champion.

AR: Now let's be honest, this was only going to go one way. You were going to talk about the EFNW World title and what it means to be defined or not to be defined by the championship. Then I would come out and brag about how talented I am, or how much pain I would make you suffer at Path to Power, but that's not going to happen. Because, you see, we've been here before. We've done this little talk and to be honest, there's not much left for us to talk about. So why don't I run down the situation between us for the ignorant fans here?

The crowd boo slightly at the cheap pop by Rodriguez.

AR: On one hand, we have Cyrus Black, the model EFNW World champion. A man who has defended the title against all comers, a man who has never cheated to get where he wants to be and a man who preaches good and righteousness. On the other hand, we have Angel Rodriguez, a man who has never failed to achieve any goal he has set for himself, a man who has been likened to Brock Lesnar in both talent and impact in a short time, a man who is quite possibly the best technical wrestler in the business today. Forget about what's happened in the past between us, because there is only one thing that will drive us to victory at Path to Power and that is the World championship. Say what you will about me, say what you will about you, but we are the two best in the world and at the PPV, I have no doubt that you will last 30 minutes in the ring with me, at least, and I will last 30 minutes in the ring with you also. We will put on a classic match and so I say, put aside the differences we've had and let's show the world the respect we have for the talents of the other by shaking hands in the middle of this very ring.

Angel lowers the microphone from his lips and extends a hand for Cyrus to shake, but will the champion accept it?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

The sound of Pantera's "I'll Cast a Shadow" roars over the loudspeakers, which gets the crowd on their in anticipation...

Damn right, it's Cyrus Black, EFNW World Heavyweight Champion! The fans in attendance are in a frenzy for their favorite wrestler (and yours) as Cyrus walks out from behind the curtain and stands at the top of the stage, wearing his usual sleeveless hooded overcoat over dark slacks and a "Believe in Cyrus Black" T-shirt. Cyrus smirks as if this is nothing new to him as he holds up the World Title for everyone to see before slinging it over his shoulder and motioning for a microphone. Once he gets it...

Cyrus Black: So yeah...this would normally be the part where the champion pimps out his next title defense and talks about his opponent for said match. And because I'm apparently supposed to be the good guy in all of this, I should be talking about how great a competitor Angel Rodriguez is, how hard he fought to earn his title shot, and how much I'm looking forward to having a great and hotly-contested match with Angel.

Cyrus Black: But fortunately, I'm not a good guy. Not a bad guy either. My moral standpoint is a fine shade of grey. And quite frankly, while I could talk about Angel Rodriguez as an opponent of equal standing with me, I quite frankly can't do so without feeling like I'm lying. Not that he isn't a great wrestler, because he is. But something about him bugs the hell out of me. He seems to fight for his own personal glory, and his obsession is with being recognized as the World Champion. Which would be fine except that he needs the World Title to legitimize his supposed greatness.

Cyrus looks at the EFNW World Title on his shoulder for a second or two before continuing.

Cyrus Black: It's a problem I have with a lot of guys on the EFNW roster. They believe they need this belt to validate their prowess as wrestlers and men. Me...I see things a bit clearer than that. Greatness is validated by actions, not titles. While I do love having this title on my shoulder and being the EFNW World Champion, the Truth is I never needed it to prove that I'm one of the best. There isn't a man on this or any other wrestling roster who can Truthfully say that Cyrus Black needs the World Title to be recognized as one of the finest wrestlers walking the planet today. Angel...he doesn't understand that. I was and will continue to be the Warrior King with or without the World Title. But Angel...his sole motivation is this World Title not because he craves competition or the thrill of a battle, but because he feels that he is...inadequate without it.

Cyrus pauses to let this sink in as the crowd chants "Cyrus Black! Cyrus Black!"

Cyrus Black: True champions make the titles belts they wear mean something. False pretenders let the title define who they are. Angel, you are, if nothing else, a pretender...a pawn who believes that wearing a crown makes him king. Well, Angel, you might have once worn a shell of the title that I have restored, but don't think for one second that your flimsy and weak title reign means that you're on my level. Fighting Cyrus Black is a whole other ball game, amigo. But you'll get to experience that firsthand when I beat your Mexican elitist ass from pillar to post, up and down the Long and Winding Road, and tear out your throat and leave you little more than a pile of refried beans and blood. I will show you what a true champion looks like, and trust me when I say you will not forget the pain and agony that I will inflict upon you. But look at it this way, Angel...when you do lose, you'll have lost to the very best.

The crowd launch into boos as the hated Mexican aristocrat, Angel Rodriguez and his bodyguard Victor Elias, come into view. Victor stands to the side of his boss, as Angel spreads his arms wide, showing off his finely cut white suit, before throwing both arms upto the sky, gold pyro rockets shooting upwards as he does so. Once they've finished, the two men walk forward, absorbing the boos, with Angel hopping up the steel steps and walking into the squared circle, Elias walking around the ring to grab a microphone for El Nino Maravilla. Victor takes a microphone from ringside and slides into the ring, handing the pipe bomb to his boss, who adresses the EFNW World champion.

AR: Now let's be honest, this was only going to go one way. You were going to talk about the EFNW World title and what it means to be defined or not to be defined by the championship. Then I would come out and brag about how talented I am, or how much pain I would make you suffer at Path to Power, but that's not going to happen. Because, you see, we've been here before. We've done this little talk and to be honest, there's not much left for us to talk about. So why don't I run down the situation between us for the ignorant fans here?

AR: On one hand, we have Cyrus Black, the model EFNW World champion. A man who has defended the title against all comers, a man who has never cheated to get where he wants to be and a man who preaches good and righteousness. On the other hand, we have Angel Rodriguez, a man who has never failed to achieve any goal he has set for himself, a man who has been likened to Brock Lesnar in both talent and impact in a short time, a man who is quite possibly the best technical wrestler in the business today. Forget about what's happened in the past between us, because there is only one thing that will drive us to victory at Path to Power and that is the World championship. Say what you will about me, say what you will about you, but we are the two best in the world and at the PPV, I have no doubt that you will last 30 minutes in the ring with me, at least, and I will last 30 minutes in the ring with you also. We will put on a classic match and so I say, put aside the differences we've had and let's show the world the respect we have for the talents of the other by shaking hands in the middle of this very ring.

Angel lowers the microphone from his lips and extends a hand for Cyrus to shake, but will the champion accept it?

Cyrus looks at the offer of a handshake like it's a blanket infected with smallpox.

Cyrus Black: I appreciate the offer, but there's one problem. I shake the hands of men I respect. And while I respect that you have talent when it comes to wrestling, I don't respect you as a man.

Cyrus's fans in attendance pop loudly for him.

Cyrus Black: I don't respect you because you're a two-faced politician who finds new, underhanded ways to get what he desires. And I can't respect that because you have enough talent to get what you want the way you're supposed to in this sport. After all, what kind of man and would-be champion keeps a giant roid-muncher like your boy Victor here around when a World Champion is supposed to be able to handle his business on his own? The thing is...I don't think you want my respect. You want me to lower my guard. It's who you are, and while I find who you truly are to be distasteful, it's even more asinine to try and pretend to be something you're not. If you're going to be a scumbag, be a scumbag. Trying to hide that from me, whose eyes see nothing but Truth, is an exercise in futility.

Cyrus pauses for a moment before cracking a smile.

Cyrus Black: But perhaps you really are looking for my respect. Well, so far you've done nothing to really earn it, but I can think of a way to get back on track with that particular goal. Your boy Victor? How about he be banned from ringside for our match, hmm?

The crowd pops loudly for this idea.

Cyrus Black: If you truly want to prove that you are as good as you say you are, then let's see if you can do it without your hired muscle. If you want to prove to the world that you are El Nino Maravilla, and that you truly deserve to reign as World Champion, then let's put all the cards on the table and take out any chance for uncertainty. How about it, Angel? Are you brave enough and proud enough to face the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road without backup, or will your fear guide your hand. Choice is yours, amigo.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin nods to Scott and goes out, letting William Davis come in.*

William Davis: Ah, Scott Gone. Name's William L Davis IV. Glad someone around here recognizes, and is willing to listen to, business sense.

Scott gives Davis a nod, then looks past him.

"And your tag team partner, Coty Weston? I know you are the managerial end of the team, William, but I'd like him to be here as well."

William Davis: All right...

*William sends a text message, and a few minutes later Coty comes into the room.*

William Davis: Hey Weston, I think Gone here is finally gonna give us something to do.

Scott nods.

"Maybe. Just maybe. Firstly, before I get into what I wanted to see you two gentlemen about, I want to open the floor to both of you. If you have anything you'd like to say, doesn't matter what it is, now is your chance."
William Davis: Just disappointed in the way our time here has passed. We won the tag team titles, beat every team, and we feel like we are being punished for our success. Sir.

Scott nods again.

"That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about. Firstly, I'd like you both to know that I am truly sorry for not booking either of you the past two weeks, and I appreciate that you're being understanding. Thing is, Travis didn't leave much for us to work with and me, Warren, and sometimes Aidan, have really been trying to make something out of, well, might as well be nothing. Both of you are getting places in the Path to Power match if you so choose, since it's too late to arrange another match at the pay-per-view. And I'll also see something if I can arrange something for this week, as well. Getting you guys, the Tag Champs, back on TV again is the first step to making people watch you, and care. Now, I'm going to stop for a minute - do either of you have any input? Anything you'd like to do? Ideas? Inquiries? So on."
William Davis: We've heard thanks and praise from Travis Jones, too, but he still forgot us. You forget us, we'll make sure to remind you who we are. But, I think I'd like to pursue my personal career interests in the time between the rare tag title challengers. the Path to Power Battle Royal sounds like a good start...Otherwise, no complaints about the plan right now, and you'll know if any come to us.

Scott spins around in his chair.

"That wasn't the actual plan, fellas. That was just a short-term thing. Believe me, Davis, you'll be defending the belts on a regular basis soon enough. Because, unlike Travis, I make good on my word. I make really good on my word. Instead of bullshitting you, lying to you, over-looking you, I've spent the past week or so in discussions with Warren Peace, making a contingency plan for the fans to not only care about you two again, but the EFNW tag team division as a whole. And a big part of that? A tournament."

Scott Novashrugs.

"Eh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 pm

The EFNW TV Champion, Omega, arrives, title strung around his waistas he walks around.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
The EFNW TV Champion, Omega, arrives, title strung around his waistas he walks around.
Casey Anomaly is passing by him and he glances at his title and begins to chuckle. He mumbles something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:23 pm

3XW World Heavyweight Champion and EFNW's biggest signing Neville Ryan is standing in the parking lot speaking to a pair of female fans.

"Like my jacket? its brand new, just got it today on my way here" he says as he holds his arms out at his sides and does a slow turn.

"How about this?" he asks as he points at the title around his waist

"I've had this for months but its still pretty amazing. Having a champion such as myself really brings out the gold in it"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus looks at the offer of a handshake like it's a blanket infected with smallpox.

Cyrus Black: I appreciate the offer, but there's one problem. I shake the hands of men I respect. And while I respect that you have talent when it comes to wrestling, I don't respect you as a man.

Cyrus Black: I don't respect you because you're a two-faced politician who finds new, underhanded ways to get what he desires. And I can't respect that because you have enough talent to get what you want the way you're supposed to in this sport. After all, what kind of man and would-be champion keeps a giant roid-muncher like your boy Victor here around when a World Champion is supposed to be able to handle his business on his own? The thing is...I don't think you want my respect. You want me to lower my guard. It's who you are, and while I find who you truly are to be distasteful, it's even more asinine to try and pretend to be something you're not. If you're going to be a scumbag, be a scumbag. Trying to hide that from me, whose eyes see nothing but Truth, is an exercise in futility.

Cyrus Black: But perhaps you really are looking for my respect. Well, so far you've done nothing to really earn it, but I can think of a way to get back on track with that particular goal. Your boy Victor? How about he be banned from ringside for our match, hmm?

Cyrus Black: If you truly want to prove that you are as good as you say you are, then let's see if you can do it without your hired muscle. If you want to prove to the world that you are El Nino Maravilla, and that you truly deserve to reign as World Champion, then let's put all the cards on the table and take out any chance for uncertainty. How about it, Angel? Are you brave enough and proud enough to face the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road without backup, or will your fear guide your hand. Choice is yours, amigo.

Angel looks at Victor and then back at Cyrus, before raising the microphone to his lips once again.

AR: I have never needed any help to achieve anything in my life. There was nobody to help me win the Mexican amateur wrestling championships and there was nobody to help me win the EFNW World title in the first place. And I can't really have a little punk like you saying that I'm not a man, because I have absolutely no doubt that I am more of a man than you. And you'll get to see that at Path to Power. Because I accept your little proposition. Elias will not be at ringside. And I'll prove to the entire world that I am not only capable of winning the EFNW World title for a second time, but I will prove to the world that I can beat Cyrus Black.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Casey Anomaly is passing by him and he glances at his title and begins to chuckle. He mumbles something under his breath.
Omega: I understand why you'd be jealous of me Casey, but if you have a problem with me, I'd rather you say it to my face instead of keeping it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Omega: I understand why you'd be jealous of me Casey, but if you have a problem with me, I'd rather you say it to my face instead of keeping it to yourself.
Casey stops in his tracks and turns with an amused grin on his face. Casey's head slightly tilted.

"Jealous? not so much. I was laughing merely because of the name of the title. The television title.."

He laughed once more.

"Just the name itself almost strips a wrestling championship of all its grandeur. It seems only fitting to people who are on television and aren't real professional wrestlers. Such as yourself. You are just some big juiced up muscle man who doesn't have an ounce of wrestling talent in his overly worked body."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Casey stops in his tracks and turns with an amused grin on his face. Casey's head slightly tilted.

"Jealous? not so much. I was laughing merely because of the name of the title. The television title.."

He laughed once more.

"Just the name itself almost strips a wrestling championship of all its grandeur. It seems only fitting to people who are on television and aren't real professional wrestlers. Such as yourself. You are just some big juiced up muscle man who doesn't have an ounce of wrestling talent in his overly worked body."
Omega laughs at the remark by Casey, and continues.

Omega: Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't those "real professional wrestlers" also on TV? It seems to me that you want a TV title to mean nothing because someone far superior to you has it around his waist. It isn't my fault you're not champ, you just don't have it. There is more wrestling talent in my pinky finger than there is in about 10 of you combined.

Omega smirks abd waits for a response.

OFF: if I take a while, its because I'm on my new PS Vita, and the keyboard is a little sensative.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

He laughed once more.

Omega: Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't those "real professional wrestlers" also on TV? It seems to me that you want a TV title to mean nothing because someone far superior to you has it around his waist. It isn't my fault you're not champ, you just don't have it. There is more wrestling talent in my pinky finger than there is in about 10 of you combined.

OFF: if I take a while, its because I'm on my new PS Vita, and the keyboard is a little sensative.
OFF its all good

Casey's grin slowly fades into a bleak expression.

"Yes they are on television but thats not the only thing they acclaim to. Look at Cyrus, he is the World Champion and he proves he is the best in the world. The you have Kevin Evans as the International Champion and he is an international superstar. Alex Nova: Revolution Championship. I mean his revolution is called 'Gay-Pride' but none the less a revolution."

Casey kept the same look on his face as he continued.

"And then theres you with the television championship. Which doesn't mean shit. If I had that title I would personally name it something more interesting then just the TV Champ. Which would be very easy for win off you and do so but thats a different argument for another time."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Adam check yo inbox foo
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Angel looks at Victor and then back at Cyrus, before raising the microphone to his lips once again.

AR: I have never needed any help to achieve anything in my life. There was nobody to help me win the Mexican amateur wrestling championships and there was nobody to help me win the EFNW World title in the first place. And I can't really have a little punk like you saying that I'm not a man, because I have absolutely no doubt that I am more of a man than you. And you'll get to see that at Path to Power. Because I accept your little proposition. Elias will not be at ringside. And I'll prove to the entire world that I am not only capable of winning the EFNW World title for a second time, but I will prove to the world that I can beat Cyrus Black.

Cyrus chuckles.

Cyrus Black: Well, points for having the balls to make that decision, Angel. You might be a scumbag, but at least there's some fighting spirit in you. That's good...be sure to hold onto that. Hold on to that pride and desire to overcome. You'll need it if you want to stand a chance of surviving at Path to Power. Until then, there's not much more left to say. I'll see you at the PPV...

Cyrus then turns and faces Victor.

Cyrus Black: And thankfully, I won't see you.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

OT - WHERE IS CUJO
WE NEED TO DO MORE PSYCHOPHOENIX MOMENTS :'(
i miss my babes, Dwayne Snizzle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Captain2 wrote:
3XW World Heavyweight Champion and EFNW's biggest signing Neville Ryan is standing in the parking lot speaking to a pair of female fans.

"Like my jacket? its brand new, just got it today on my way here" he says as he holds his arms out at his sides and does a slow turn.

"I've had this for months but its still pretty amazing. Having a champion such as myself really brings out the gold in it"

Just then, a beer bottle comes flying out of nowhere, nearly hitting one of the girls in the head, before crashing right into the side of Neville's car.

"Forbid it, Almighty God!"

Neville and girls then look over to see PSYCHOPSILOCIN just standing there doing nothing.

"Sorry ladies, but Neville's a bit short on cash today, if you know what I mean." he says, while holding a large broken shard of glass up to one of the girls faces. The girls then decide that they have better things to do then get stabbed by some masked retard, so they begin walking away.

"Yea, get outa here crime, I've had enough of your disease shrouding beneath my parking lots."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

He laughed once more.

OFF its all good

"Yes they are on television but thats not the only thing they acclaim to. Look at Cyrus, he is the World Champion and he proves he is the best in the world. The you have Kevin Evans as the International Champion and he is an international superstar. Alex Nova: Revolution Championship. I mean his revolution is called 'Gay-Pride' but none the less a revolution."

"And then theres you with the television championship. Which doesn't mean shit. If I had that title I would personally name it something more interesting then just the TV Champ. Which would be very easy for win off you and do so but thats a different argument for another time."
Omega: I don't see this as something to gun for in my career, this is merely a stepping stone to the World Title. Its just enough to keep my kind off things for a while, until I decide its time for me to go to bigger and better things, which WILL be soon. One day soon, "Mr. 100%" Omega will be the World Champion!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Dancing Blacker. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

He laughed once more.

OFF its all good

Omega: I don't see this as something to gun for in my career, this is merely a stepping stone to the World Title. Its just enough to keep my kind off things for a while, until I decide its time for me to go to bigger and better things, which WILL be soon. One day soon, "Mr. 100%" Omega will be the World Champion!
Casey only chuckles at him.

"If I couldn't beat Cyrus what makes you think you will? I was the only man in the few months that EFNW has been around again, to even give cyrus a run for his money. I was seconds away from winning. Seconds. Those seconds will always stay in my head and there will be another day where I will face him again and I will win. Whether its for the belt or not. But until then no one can stop him with out cheating or not having a pure victory."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Omega: Do you not remember when I faced Cyrus in an ironman match and lost by one, with that last desicion in the last second. I gave Cyrus a run for his money as much as you did. I'm sure if Gone were smart, he'd book us in a #1 Contenders match.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Alex Nova is lacing up his boots and leans his head over, just enough to over-hear Casey and Omega talking

"...not anytime soon."

He mutters under his breath
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Omega: Do you not remember when I faced Cyrus in an ironman match and lost by one, with that last desicion in the last second. I gave Cyrus a run for his money as much as you did. I'm sure if Gone were smart, he'd book us in a #1 Contenders match.
"Scott is smart in his own mysterious ways. I understand why Im not there cause there are many other men gunning for the title. Which I'm fine with because I am still healing a few injuries, but only a few. And I will be abck up and ready for Cyrus whether it be next month or the following. You will just stay here with your wanna-be wrestling title with a name that makes it seem meaningless. And we both know that."

He then hears a murmur from behind him and turns to see Alex Nova. He stares at him for a moment.

"Did you say something Alex?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Saudi wrote:
Alex Nova is lacing up his boots and leans his head over, just enough to over-hear Casey and Omega talking

"...not anytime soon."

He mutters under his breath

*Nova then overhears something else, but he can't find the source.*

"...neither will you."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Prancing Slacker wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Just then, a beer bottle comes flying out of nowhere, nearly hitting one of the girls in the head, before crashing right into the side of Neville's car.

Neville and girls then look over to see PSYCHOPSILOCIN just standing there doing nothing.

"Sorry ladies, but Neville's a bit short on cash today, if you know what I mean." he says, while holding a large broken shard of glass up to one of the girls faces. The girls then decide that they have better things to do then get stabbed by some masked retard, so they begin walking away.

"Yea, get outa here crime, I've had enough of your disease shrouding beneath my parking lots."

Neville shakes his head and reaches in his pocket for change which he tosses to the masked vagrant.

"Look, I know you people get uppity when you're sober so how about you take that change and get a full bottle of that swill and find something better to do than harass the fans" he recommends as he looks what he believes to be a mentally ill hobo.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm

*The sweet violin of Down and Out by Tantric begins to serenade the audience as Riff Radley appears on the stage. He's got his jeans, beat up black shoes, and his purple shirt on and George follows him down to the ring with his camera. Riff's got a smile on his face though he obviously isn't too happy. The crowd cheers him for what he did on the last show and he takes it in as he waits for a mic. As a stage hand gives him one, he waits for some of the cheering to go down.*

Riff Radley
"Whoah! It's not like I've won the Revolution Title just yet! I still have almost a month before I finally get my shot! And though I did make a statement, Nova made one just as monumental and I'm really not sure what he has going on in his head right now."

*Riff looks down, almost confused.*

Riff Radley
"First, he runs out and bites me on the nose, then, he walks down to this very ring and talks about how he's going to be ready to face Cyrus and Dustin Shore in a few months. On the first subject, ow, if you're going to make a statement, punch me in the nose, don't bite me. On the second, I find it weird how your two targets are just about the same as mine. Of course, you didn't even mention me once, so I'm kind of offended. To get to those two, you've gotta beat me first. There isn't anyway you'll be getting there without doing so, because that proves that you aren't ready. You won't be ready until you beat me fairly. I've beaten both of those two, so, even though I should be a stepping stone, you won't be stepping over me. Not just yet. I've got the same thing to prove, Nova."

*Riff pauses and collects himself.*

Riff Radley
"What's happened in the past doesn't matter, Alex. What you think will happen in the future doesn't matter. It's what's happening now and what you do about it. Don't look to far ahead or you'll miss a step and fall."

*Riff begins to get out of the ring, but then, _________ (hopefully Alex Nova) interrupts.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Prancing Slacker wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shakes his head and reaches in his pocket for change which he tosses to the masked vagrant.

"Look, I know you people get uppity when you're sober so how about you take that change and get a full bottle of that swill and find something better to do than harass the fans" he recommends as he looks what he believes to be a mentally ill hobo.

Psychopsilocin slides over to Neville and sticks his finger in Neville's face in a very aggressive way.

"I know your games, Neville. I've seen them. I've heard them. I've talked to them. And in every single conversation I had with those games, my insinuations went off the chart. Neville, you can keep avoiding the truth, but someday it's going to tailgate you right in the back of ya head, most likely with a discarded plate of various veggies and produce. Trust me; crime doesn't serve the waiter. The waiter serves the crime with a full dish of raw kick ass attitude. Which I always embody. Always."

He then notices Neville's title belt.

"Your strap is an imagination."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next