The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 pm

The Miz is walking around the back in a black undershirt, black dress pants black shoes, and a red vest with his hair in a usual faux-hawk. He is thinking about the Royal Rumble and McMahon's words: "I'm counting on ya!" ring through his head
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Eve112

*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*

"Welcome Eve, I just wanted to say, how impressed I am.. see ever since I left, I was watching WWE on television, and you mostly, I've been impressed with thus far in your career. And hey; I wouldn't be surprised if we met up in the ring sooner or later. You remind me of myself when I started, and with your potential you could go far."

Eve

*smiles and nods and takes a few looks at the crowd getting her named cheered*

"Torrie that means a lot coming from a diva with you're reputation. Thank you...really thank you!"

*Eve smiles and gives her a hug getting a great reaction from the fans*

"It would be a great honor to face you one on one for the Diva's Championship. Work ethic like yours is exactly like mine. I work my tail off week in and week out. Earning my way up. Just like this Sunday. If it comes down to us in the Rumble this Sunday...so be it! It'll be one great show."

*Torrie accepts Eve's hug and smiles raising the mic and asking for her dog back at the same time, she holds it in her hands*

"I would love to see what you are made out of..nice to meet you! And hopefully we do get the opportunity to tango, but there are other ladies who also want a shot at that title.."

Eve

"Well yeah there are...and I want a piece of every single on of the other divas. I live to wrestle, and I live to be a champion. But I have to ask Torrie...why me? Out of all the diva's you chose me. I'm overwhelmed that you did, don't get me wrong, it was an honor."

*Eve smiles*

*Torrie looks at her and smiles*

"Simple.. you are entertaining."

*With that last line stuck in Eve's head Torrie's theme ring through the speakers again leaving Eve alone while Torrie exits and heads to the back*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Vince McMahon chilling in his office.

----

Bully Ray walking around with his Hardcore Championship slung over one shoulder and his lead pipe held in his opposing hand.

---

Ink Inc look around for a tag team.

---

Roxxi enters the Diva's locker-room.

OOC = I've updated everyones requests such as Sianny's and Jakes!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

.nova. wrote:
The Miz is walking around the back in a black undershirt, black dress pants black shoes, and a red vest with his hair in a usual faux-hawk. He is thinking about the Royal Rumble and McMahon's words: "I'm counting on ya!" ring through his head

Kane

*walks around the corner grabbing Miz by the throat and pushing him into the wall*

"We need to talk!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

*walks around the corner grabbing Miz by the throat and pushing him into the wall*

"We need to talk!"

Miz removes Kanes grip with effort and gasps

"Well there's always the way NOT to scare somebody before grabbing their throat... I thought you wanted to talk not KILL ME!.."

Last edited by .nova. on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Eve

*walking around backstage after being praised by Torrie, whom she feels honored by*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

"We need to talk!"

"Well there's always the way NOT to scare somebody before grabbing their throat... I thought you wanted to talk not KILL ME!.."

Kane

*still wearing his entrance mask glares at the Miz*

"Shut your mouth! I'm not here to make small talk with you Miz...And I'm not in the greatest mood, so you better listen, and you better listen good! Do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

"We need to talk!"

Kane

"Shut your mouth! I'm not here to make small talk with you Miz...And I'm not in the greatest mood, so you better listen, and you better listen good! Do you understand me?"

"Well let me guess... you want in the Royal Rumble picture too huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

"We need to talk!"

Kane

Kane

"I'm already in Miz...I just want to make things clear, stay out of my way Mr. "30" if you know what's good for you...Because I'm winning the Royal Rumble...and I'M! going to Wrestlemania."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

"We need to talk!"

Kane

Kane

"I'm already in Miz...I just want to make things clear, stay out of my way Mr. "30" if you know what's good for you...Because I'm winning the Royal Rumble...and I'M! going to Wrestlemania."

"That's IT? Ha, good luck big man..."

Miz pats Kanes face with his hand and chuckles as he continues down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 pm

ot: g2g be back later! doing an unthinkable promo later Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm ...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Triple H arrives in blue jeans, and a white shirt with some of his logo's on it, and a water bottle in hand
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Christian is in his lr, ready for SD! already in his ring gear.

Cody Rhodes is getting into his ring gear.

Zack Ryder is walking around.

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

jhsdui ghduihguigh. JON IMMA KILL YEW.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 pm

SP wrote:
jhsdui ghduihguigh. JON IMMA KILL YEW.
lol, front page jokes. I don't think anyone has Punk.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

I do neow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 am

Carlito? CM Punk?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 am

Ted Dibiase
Backstage brushing off his suit as it is likely worth more than what everyone around here is worth.

Trish Stratus
Doing push ups backstage trying to ignore people asking for autographs as she is busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 pm

R-Truth and Sheamus arrive seperately for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 pm

NVP wrote:
Ted Dibiase
Backstage brushing off his suit as it is likely worth more than what everyone around here is worth.

Trish Stratus
Doing push ups backstage trying to ignore people asking for autographs as she is busy.

*Triple H walks by Ted and gives him a good shove shoulder-to-shoulder*

Last edited by .nova. on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Mickie James - *Arrives and after spending some time signing autographs outside, she makes her way in the building with a smile*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Mickie_James

Kaitlyn - *Already in the locker room playing some video games with a crew member, kicking his ass*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Kaitlyn

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hallway, drinking some strong stuff out of her flask, occasionally belching as people walk past*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 ODB
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Mickie James - *Arrives and after spending some time signing autographs outside, she makes her way in the building with a smile*

Kaitlyn - *Already in the locker room playing some video games with a crew member, kicking his ass*

ODB - *Sat on a crate in the hallway, drinking some strong stuff out of her flask, occasionally belching as people walk past*

*Torrie Wilson walks by James*

"Hey.. Mickie! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:17 pm

*The lovely Eve Torres makes her way to the ring getting a great reaction from the crowd, she jogs down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring, she has a microphone in hand already*

Eve

"So there has been a lot of speculation lately in the WWE locker room...A certain superstar and I are what you can say joining forces!"

*The fans begin the what chant as Eve smiles and shrugs*

"You see this superstar and I have a connection. It's not a love at first sight thing, but its a tight friendship. He told me he needed my help, and I told him I needed his. So without any further interuptions...I give to you the WWE Universe..."

*Eve points the the stage as pyro explodes from the entrance*

*The Big Red Machine comes out to a ton of cheers as he conducts his signature entrance.

Kane

*Kane smirks before walking over to her and standing behind her as they are now the WWE's newest and possibly the most unstopable Superstar/Diva combination in recent years*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

.nova. wrote:
★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:

*Torrie Wilson walks by James*

"Hey.. Mickie! Long time no see!"

Mickie - *She smiles when she sees Torrie* "Hey girl! Wow! It has been a while! Hows it going?!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next