The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+14
The Truth Has Set Me Free
The Heart Break #YEEL
SP
White guy
American Wolf
Jarrett
noeleen phoenix
Jericho
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Nova
Jigsaw*
Michael
Bleed Green
Adam
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 am

Hey SP.

NO!

[Y2J is walking around being sexy and all that good stuff!]
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

John he didn't, he said he'd keep him.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am

wwe.com exclusive

The crowd goes crazy at the sound of Randy Orton's theme song.
The Viper makes his way down to the ring as the fans cheer.
Orton gets in the ring and posses in the corner for the fans. Then he takes a microphone.

"My name is Randy Orton."

The crowd cheers loudly.

"Now, I know that most of you think that the Miz is going to headline WrestleMania 28 because he won the Royal Rumble match. And you are right. Miz will headline WrestleMania but he is not going to win the big one. That's because his opponent is going to be me, Randy Orton. See I am planning to headline WrestleMania as the Undisputed WWE Champion and that comes at the Elimination Chamber. It doesn't matter who am I gonna have to go through. I have beaten the best and I will do it again if I have to. It will not matter if it's going to be Edge, or Chris Jericho, or John Cena or even the Undertaker. Those that will get into My way will meet their fate and that is an RKO!"

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 pm

The spotlight focus' on the attractive blonde at the top of the ramp with her women's championship shining against the spotlight making it stand out. Everyone in the crowd goes nuts for Trish Stratus. Jogging down to the ring she holds up 8 of her fingers showing how many times she won the women's championship and makes people jealous who are observing backstage. Trish dashes up the steel steps and looks over her shoulder and smirks at the fanboys behind her cheering her name and gives them a cheeky wink as she gets in through the ropes and runs on over to the corner post and jumps up high upon the ropes and points high in the air and the crowd chant Trish's name. "Trish Stratus! Stratus! Stratus!"

Trish jumps off and turns around stroking her title and walks around the ring once waiting for a mic to be handed to her. A mic is slided is from below the ropes and she bends over to grasp it and picks it up and grins at the crowd.

Welcome to the new future show of... RAW IS STRATUSFIED! Where every monday you get to see the amazing and hot women's champion; me! Yet a little source told me one diva, if you could even call her a diva isn't happy with being stratusfied. Maybe ODB needs to calm those huge abnormal tits of hers and accept the fact I am a champion. Eight time women's champion now. Jealously ODB, we all know you have it specially with the way you look at the divas backstage putting their make-up on or else maybe when they're wearing those tight ring attires or else when you look at me. One of the most popular WWE stars ever, I am one of the most famous canadian athletes ever. Not only that but I have my own movie and I own a brand of yoga and fitness equipment. It is so obvious and yet you had to come out last night to insult me and call me a slut?

Trish laughs hard down the mic and adjusts her belt.

Far from it actually. It's funny though... you mentioned about all these divas being apart of hooters, bikini competitions and playboy cover models but ODB, I am not any of them. I even rejected Playboy mulitple times from Mr Hefner infact because I don't want it to effect my brilliant career and reputation I have here in WWE. So I'm the Queen and I will put you in your place because I own the diva division as I pretty much built it.

Trish walks around the ring again nodding at the crowd still cheering hard for her.

If you got a problem go and complain for a match. I'll have no problem whooping your ass with my stratusfaction!
Let's forget about ODB right now and I have to reach out to Eve Torres. Up coming diva, I see myself a lot in her actions... apart from her actions with Kane. Really? Kane? Do you know what history he even has with the divas? Lita? Tori? Kelly Kelly? Most of all... ME! Let's watch some old footage shall we? Let's go back about 7 years ago.

The lights dim at the focus goes onto the screen of an old segment between Trish and Kane

After the clip is done and repeated twice for people who didn't catch it all the camera zooms into Trish's face shocked and horrored at the past event of her.

Leave him Eve, he'll do the same to you as he did with all... the other.... girls. Do it now or else you'll be regretting!

Shrugging at the crowd Trish goes towards a ring post and looks down the camera

As for me, this title will be with me a long time people! So get ready for another stratusfaction era!

Trish backs off and stands in the middle of the ring raising her title and points in the air.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Unforgiven52qu2

Stepping onto the apron she hops off and walks back into backstage giving winks at the crowds up the ramp and smiling as she walks into backstage
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Ted Dibiase
Training in the gym with his own instructor with him
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Mickie James - *Arrives and after signing some autographs for fans outside, she walks intot eh building with a smile*

Kaitlyn - *Is in the locker room chilling... she dosent need to train harder to be a jobber*

ODB - *Strutting through the hallways, drinking, laughing at Trish's stupidly, stupid promo* "She is gonna whoop my ass? I think i was the one who took her the hell out. not the other way around! Deluded slut!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Just then the long awaited theme of Melina hits, and the fans jump to their feet and their favorite diva of all time, Melina struts her way onto the ramp posing for the crowd as her theme plays out. And the paparazzi gather around. She then makes her way down the ramp and puts her focus on the champ Trish Stratus and smiles. She does do her splits because the outfit she's wearing would rip. So instead she goes on the top rope and poses for the fans.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 1280945534906_f

It has been such a long time since I've been here, and due to injuries I really haven't been up to date on what's been going around..so you know, I gave old McMahon a call, and he said ,I could make an appearance tonight if I wanted. So I said sure, and flew down here, and now I'm in the ring with... Trish Stratus. Now Trish, you are talking about one thing, and have been focusing one one thing since you came out here and that is Ever Torres, and Kane. Now I myself have been in some incidents with the big red machine.. but what I don't understand is, that you are focusing more on the safety of a woman that in the near future could be taking that title away from you. You are paying more attention of saving her from what she wants to do? I mean if she wants to hangout with that dude, you know, let her do it? Why do you care for her well being, instead of focusing on what you have right now?

The crowd gives Melina a big pop, and she smiles and nods her head

But ya know, it's your choice to do that, I mean you are the current champion, and deserve to make your own decisions.. I'm not your mother or anything. Now the other thing I want to mention is the fact that WWE needs MElina am I right or WHAT?! The crowd once again gives her a shout. And what better timing eh? I came, just about the right time, to see what all the talk about is. Everyones telling me on twitter, "Did you see TRISH?". "Omg, the ppv was off the HOOK". And a bunch of other stuff. I must say, I'm not impressed at all. So, what I'm going to do, since, I haven't really had Enough, ring time, or even made my debut, Trish.. what do you say, you and I team up against ODB and Eve Torres next week.

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Trish Stratus for the second time comes out and just awaits at the top of the ramp to respond to Melina.

You wanting to team with me? I'm sorry Melina but you're out of my league of awesomeness and quite frankly I don't really want to team with you because it would ruin my reputation. But you do have a point. It isn't about Eve Torres for me, I simply want to keep that beast away from any women's division in wrestling and she is just blurring that line between safetly and danger. Then you mentioned ODB, I need to show her I am still the reigning queen around this company so maybe I do want to tag with you but it isn't my say on what matches I get in this company. I do have a big influence on how people work around here since I am the golden diva Trish Stratus! If you go and beg yourself to the McMahon's to listen to your so called match idea maybe I will tag with you but doesn't mean I want to join forces. Working alone is how I roll around here, might have close friends but doesn't mean I will unite with them to join a team/stable thing.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 pm

NVP wrote:

Trish Stratus for the second time comes out and just awaits at the top of the ramp to respond to Melina.

You wanting to team with me? I'm sorry Melina but you're out of my league of awesomeness and quite frankly I don't really want to team with you because it would ruin my reputation. But you do have a point. It isn't about Eve Torres for me, I simply want to keep that beast away from any women's division in wrestling and she is just blurring that line between safetly and danger. Then you mentioned ODB, I need to show her I am still the reigning queen around this company so maybe I do want to tag with you but it isn't my say on what matches I get in this company. I do have a big influence on how people work around here since I am the golden diva Trish Stratus! If you go and beg yourself to the McMahon's to listen to your so called match idea maybe I will tag with you but doesn't mean I want to join forces. Working alone is how I roll around here, might have close friends but doesn't mean I will unite with them to join a team/stable thing.

Melina puts up a hand and chuckles

Whoa.. wait, golden diva..? Last I checked, I was the golden diva, but apparently you see it a different way, and that's fine! I'm just saying, that the WWE can't bring back rusty old school divas like yourself, and have you running around calling yourself golden, because that's the total opposite. And don't get all comfy and wordy saying, you don't want to join forces.. because I never mentioned that? All I'm saying is, I have yet to debut, you want some redemption, and it all fits together. So let's take a deep breath here and sort some more things out ok? Now, you are not, nor ever have been better then me. I've held a lot of gold around my waist, maybe not as MUCH as you, but enough to be close. You cannot stand there and say that I'M out of YOUR league. I'm as much in your league, and how would it ruin your reputation? Hell I'd say you are one lucky customer, because when I step into this building you can feel the intensity start to rise. And you wouldn't have this many people cheering YOUR name if I hadn't showed up tonight. So what? The WWE managment can worry about Kane, and whatever his issues are with DIVAS, because to be honest, I don't even know WHY Kane, would give up being the wrecking ball he is in the ring, to some bodyguard for Eve. And one last thing; I'd keep an eye on your title.. cause Trish..sooner or later, I'm going to want what's rightfully mine, back.

The fans give Melina a big pop, and like the intensity between these two star divas
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

ODB - *Watching backstage, she vomits up the alcohol she just consumed, as the off and on again love fest between Melina and Trish takes place. Once she is done, she takes another swig of her drink*

"Those dumb bitches. Arguing about who is better, well i'm the f*ucking better one! Guess im going to have to take out both members of "Sluts r us!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:

Whoa.. wait, golden diva..? Last I checked, I was the golden diva, but apparently you see it a different way, and that's fine! I'm just saying, that the WWE can't bring back rusty old school divas like yourself, and have you running around calling yourself golden, because that's the total opposite. And don't get all comfy and wordy saying, you don't want to join forces.. because I never mentioned that? All I'm saying is, I have yet to debut, you want some redemption, and it all fits together. So let's take a deep breath here and sort some more things out ok? Now, you are not, nor ever have been better then me. I've held a lot of gold around my waist, maybe not as MUCH as you, but enough to be close. You cannot stand there and say that I'M out of YOUR league. I'm as much in your league, and how would it ruin your reputation? Hell I'd say you are one lucky customer, because when I step into this building you can feel the intensity start to rise. And you wouldn't have this many people cheering YOUR name if I hadn't showed up tonight. So what? The WWE managment can worry about Kane, and whatever his issues are with DIVAS, because to be honest, I don't even know WHY Kane, would give up being the wrecking ball he is in the ring, to some bodyguard for Eve. And one last thing; I'd keep an eye on your title.. cause Trish..sooner or later, I'm going to want what's rightfully mine, back.

The fans give Melina a big pop, and like the intensity between these two star divas

You know what Melina? You remind me of another version of me. Listen, you started out with a tag team, worked along with a best friend, won the title a few times but you... there is only one golden diva around here and everyone in this crowd knows who owns that spot. That diva is me. Shame your debut couldn't be against me because.

Trish pauses for a moment then laughs sarcastically

I'd ruin your career here when I am around Melina. It isn't that hard you know?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 pm

OT: It's fine, Adam, let him keep Tyler Black. I'll stick with Michaels and Evans.

Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena, a small smile on his face as he heads inside. He walks around the arena, wondering why he was not on WWE RAW.

Jack Evans arrives shortly after Michaels, sporting a bandana around his head. He stays outside and poses with his fan as they cheer.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm

NVP wrote:
.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:

You know what Melina? You remind me of another version of me. Listen, you started out with a tag team, worked along with a best friend, won the title a few times but you... there is only one golden diva around here and everyone in this crowd knows who owns that spot. That diva is me. Shame your debut couldn't be against me because.

Melina walks up the rope and leans on it as she speaks

You fight back for an old timer, I'm pressed Trish. But not so much that I'm going to stand here and listen to you pander to everyone that you are WWE's golden diva. Did you not here me? Did the rust from the attitude Era clog your ears? You are NOT, and I repeat She shouts NOT WWE's golden diva..Then return to her normal tone you're more like WWE's Bronze Diva, then whoever else wants to take Silver, but I am WWE's Golden Diva. And there's no denying the fact you are a well respected diva, and a talented one at that, but anyone can walk around and call themselves the best, but there's only one way to prove it! The crowd gives them a cheer and Melina smiles. Yeah, nobody said I COULDN'T debut against you, but there's a solid chance you wouldn't want to. But if we did, I wouldn't loose to you..She smirks. I would beat you senseless honey.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm

.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:
.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:

Melina walks up the rope and leans on it as she speaks

You fight back for an old timer, I'm pressed Trish. But not so much that I'm going to stand here and listen to you pander to everyone that you are WWE's golden diva. Did you not here me? Did the rust from the attitude Era clog your ears? You are NOT, and I repeat She shouts NOT WWE's golden diva..Then return to her normal tone you're more like WWE's Bronze Diva, then whoever else wants to take Silver, but I am WWE's Golden Diva. And there's no denying the fact you are a well respected diva, and a talented one at that, but anyone can walk around and call themselves the best, but there's only one way to prove it! The crowd gives them a cheer and Melina smiles. Yeah, nobody said I COULDN'T debut against you, but there's a solid chance you wouldn't want to. But if we did, I wouldn't loose to you..She smirks. I would beat you senseless honey.

Trish rolls her eyes and yawn's down the mic

I'm starting to get tired of your dreams Melina. Keep whatever it is you think at night to yourself because it is boring me as you come out after my promo and gloat about yourself being better than me then call me a lot worse and living back in the days. Those days are not over for me and specially for everyone here, when I retired I put everything on hold because I wanted to get married, travel the world and wrestling at that time was stopping me to do more private things with my life. Plus I did retire as the women's champion something you'll never achieve ever!

Trish begins to walk herself down the ramp taking one step at a time.

Hey, you know what? I will take your offer up at this tag match. Not just to get you your debut, not for Eve Torres or else that drunk slop ODB but to show I am still better than every diva here. Hint why I am the women's champion.

Trish stops to a halt just a few steps away from the ring and raises her title above her head and high as she can to make Melina jealous.

One thing you relate this championship belt is my name. People hear the words "Women's Championship" they automatically think of me not someone like you or who else is lurking backstage in that diva's locker room Melina. Think twice at times when you slur our comments about me!

Trish brings back down the title and sets it on her shoulder and holds onto it tightly
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Kane

*in his and Eve's locker room pacing back and forth, his entrance mask is on over his red mask*

Eve

*walking around backstage, sipping on a bottle of water, and jamming to her ipod*

ot: be back in 20 minutes so if someone would like to reply go ahead! Smile p.s. Nova u became my new best friend if skillet is also your favorite band cause they're mine too! lol
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Melina takes a few steps around the ring then claps with a fake smile on her face

Yeah, you know what let's cut all this childish crap you're trying to pull? Let's be adults here. So, what you're saying is you retired from WWE, to go live life, you know? And yeah eventually everyone does. But then you come back? Why? I mean, no pun intended, but we really didn't need you back here. And you did not just say I haven't won, or "Ever" will hold that title She says in air quotes with her fingers. MY my, you being an experienced diva and all, it sure doesn't seem like you know what you are talking about.

She points to the screen as her and Trish watch the video from when Melina squared off against Beth Phoenix for the Womens title

Wait what happened? I WON the title, and there are a lot more videos then that but I don't have enough time to get them ALL up there. Since, there's too much to count. But I successfully kept defending my title against big names, like Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, and every diva that got in my way! The fans cheer for Melina now as she looks at Trish in the eye. I'm glad you're in for this tag-match, and I will show you, and all the rest of the divas why exactly I was the former Divas champion!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*in his and Eve's locker room pacing back and forth, his entrance mask is on over his red mask*

Eve

*walking around backstage, sipping on a bottle of water, and jamming to her ipod*

ot: be back in 20 minutes so if someone would like to reply go ahead! Smile p.s. Nova u became my new best friend if skillet is also your favorite band cause they're mine too! lol

OT- thought I was already your bestfriend Sad jk, LOL, yeah they are my fave band, so sick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Raises her eyebrow at Melina who is still in the ring above her in height..

Really? You're going to show me a video of you winning against Beth Phoenix? Whom I've beaten time and time again with the same move? Just hold it right there and stop with the bullcrap running out of your mouth.

Now, If you excuse me I can't wait time because I have fans to meet and interviews to attend to, things champions do you know? Stuff like that. See you in the ring, Pal!

Turning sharply Trish begins to walk down the ramp with her title dragging along with her in her hands. A few steps before Trish leaves into backstage she takes one look back at Melina in the ring and kisses her title and grins at it then rushes off backstage[/center]

gotta go for a little while lol. thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Melina at that points shrugs and leaves the ring, and gives a few fans high fives. The arrival of the paparazzi princess has finished, and she's back with a vengeance. She walks to the back and heads to her table where it's set up, and starts signing some autographs for some fans

OT- lmao, no problem, and kk.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Kane

*exits his and Eve's locker room as he walks around backstage*

Eve

*in the practice ring, training and working out while listening to music*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 pm

The theme of the newly acquainted superstars Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater blares through the speakers and they walk out onto the stage for the first time. These two superstars are young, brash, and talented, and are looking to make a big statement on the WWE Universes minds. They walk down the ramp and ignore the fans that want high fives. Then proceed up the steps and don't even pose instead stand in the middle of the ring. Both holding microphones

Heath Slater

Alright, well this is our first time making our appearance here for a long time. And let me tell you all, that me and Justin here, haven't been the slightest bit impressed with the so called "competition" He say's in air quotes with his fingers that's here so far. In fact they make us laugh, while we watch them every week, and we thought we would come out here, and tell you guys something. Justin?

Justin Gabriel

Yes, our arrival is a chin dropper, in fact, even having us here raises the attention of the superstars in the back. Heath and I, we haven't really had any competition, so with that said, If there is any pathetic duo in the back that would like to challenge us to a match next week feel free to make yourselves heard!

He lowers his mic and they turn to face the stage as they await a response from anyone

OT- tbd by anyone..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 pm

.nova. wrote:

The theme of the newly acquainted superstars Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater blares through the speakers and they walk out onto the stage for the first time. These two superstars are young, brash, and talented, and are looking to make a big statement on the WWE Universes minds. They walk down the ramp and ignore the fans that want high fives. Then proceed up the steps and don't even pose instead stand in the middle of the ring. Both holding microphones

Heath Slater

Alright, well this is our first time making our appearance here for a long time. And let me tell you all, that me and Justin here, haven't been the slightest bit impressed with the so called "competition" He say's in air quotes with his fingers that's here so far. In fact they make us laugh, while we watch them every week, and we thought we would come out here, and tell you guys something. Justin?

Justin Gabriel

Yes, our arrival is a chin dropper, in fact, even having us here raises the attention of the superstars in the back. Heath and I, we haven't really had any competition, so with that said, If there is any pathetic duo in the back that would like to challenge us to a match next week feel free to make yourselves heard!

He lowers his mic and they turn to face the stage as they await a response from anyone

OT- tbd by anyone..

*Flames erupt on the stage. The Lights dim to total darkness*

*The Big Red Monster appears on the stage getting a standing ovation of cheers as he glares in the eyes of Gabriel and Slater*

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Kaneen11

*he says nothing and just looks at them from the stage as the lights are still dark and red*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

OT- tbd by anyone..

*The Big Red Monster appears on the stage getting a standing ovation of cheers as he glares in the eyes of Gabriel and Slater*

*he says nothing and just looks at them from the stage as the lights are still dark and red*

Heath looks at Justin then raises the mic

Heath Slater

You know, how did I know you'd come out here Kane? Don't you have some diva to look after? How do you know we didn't tie her up and throw her in a closet. Don't think for a second you intimidate us with some fancy lights and creepy music. We are way past that stage.. so why don't you strut your giant ass from wherever the hell you came from before we come down there and beat some sense in to you.

Justin Gabriel

Yeah we're looking for some tag-to-tag clean competition, don't listen to Heath here, he doesn't know what he's talking about.. in fact he left one thing out. If you don't strut to the back, me and Heath here, will make you pay.. and your little toy Eve.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

OT- tbd by anyone..

Heath looks at Justin then raises the mic

Heath Slater

You know, how did I know you'd come out here Kane? Don't you have some diva to look after? How do you know we didn't tie her up and throw her in a closet. Don't think for a second you intimidate us with some fancy lights and creepy music. We are way past that stage.. so why don't you strut your giant ass from wherever the hell you came from before we come down there and beat some sense in to you.

Justin Gabriel

Yeah we're looking for some tag-to-tag clean competition, don't listen to Heath here, he doesn't know what he's talking about.. in fact he left one thing out. If you don't strut to the back, me and Heath here, will make you pay.. and your little toy Eve.

*Eve comes out onto the stage getting the same amount or as more cheers than Kane, she has two microhpnes and hands one to Kane*

Eve

"Yeah...it really looks like the little toy is tied up in the back because of two jack asses..."

*Eve smirks at them as the fans cheer her name*

"Do yourselves a favor and you two strut on to the back..or Kane is going to make you pay for the words that just spilled out of your mouths!"

Kane

*still hasn't said anything, he continues to glare at them*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Justin nods his head and turns to Heath as he starts to get out of the ring before Heath puts his hand out to stop him and shakes his head

Heath Slater

Well, if it isn't Eve Torres. You are getting involved in a lot more then you usually are. Ever since you got with jumbo here, your personality and determination has risen above all aspects. And now here you stand in front of us, when there's about 5 divas in the back that can't wait to get there hands on you. And then when you are out of the way, there's nothing that's going to be stopping US from putting a beating on your husband.

He chuckles and Justin stands there speechless while Heath continues

Come on you guys are like King Kong and his little girl. That's what comes to my mind. How many titles have you won Eve? One? Well you better pick up the pace. While your husband stands there looking like a complete idiot we are verbally raping you to the point of non existence

Justin say's "we?" but it's drowned out by the cheering. He nods his head and looks over to Eve and Kane

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next