HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 World Wrestling Entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Trish Stratus
Trish pretends to yawn.
Aaah.... I'm sorry what? You were speaking? Because you bored me the minute you started gloating about yourself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Harry's Hoe wrote:
Trish Stratus
Trish pretends to yawn.
Aaah.... I'm sorry what? You were speaking? Because you bored me the minute you started gloating about yourself.


Rosa

*fake laughs and smirks*

"We'll see who the boring one is after the Rumble won't we?"

*Rosa pushes her way past Trish with confidence as she heads down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:27 pm





*Eve makes her signature entrance to a thunderous amount of cheers*

Eve

"So it has been announced that us Diva's get to show what we're made of at the Royal Rumble in our own mini rumble match! Where I get to show all of my believers that I will become Diva's Champion once again in my career!"

*The fans cheer her name as she smiles and pauses for a moment*

"There are some amazing divas in the match, including Trish Stratus, and even my arch rival Velvet Sky...but I promise that none of them will throw me over that top rope. I will be the one doing the eliminations. I will be the one getting my hand raised in victory and being awarded the WWE Diva's Championship! All the respect goes out to the girls in the match this Sunday...may the best Diva win!"

*Eve winks and smiles as her theme begins playing again and the fans give her a nice amount of cheers, she heads to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Wade Barrett arrives, putting minimal effort into doing so. Nobody reply.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 796
Age : 28
Location : The Hardcore Country

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Mickie James - *Arrives at the arena and after spending some time with the fans outside, she heads inside with a smile*

Kaitlyn - *Is already in the arena, in the locker room, making herself at home, playing video games on her phone*

Drew McIntyre - *Arriving at the arena, some fans shout for autographs, but he glares at them and shoves his way past, then bursts into the arena*
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]


[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”

The Miz ON HIS WAY TO THE BACK, stops and turns, and stands on the stage twirling his mic in his right hand squinting at 'The Pope'.

"Just as I was about to leave a self proclaimed POPE, comes down to MY ring, and is trying to kiss up to the ass of 'Vinny Mac'...go ahead.. do it? We all know where this ones going, and the way I see it is simple: You shut your damn mouth, and walk to the back, because you are in a long line of superstars who also would like the thirty spot? Now, why is this such a big deal? Coming in number 30? You won't be seen as a superstar who did the unthinkable, you will be known as the one who came in number 30, while the rest of them did the dirty work. Now you come from a harsh environment, TNA is it? Well let me give you word of advice.. this here is WWE, we don't interrupt other superstars who Keep this company afloat's mic time. We wait, and take. Now, I took what was in front of me, an opportunity, and you were a little late there bud, so I'd suggest you strut your religious ass to the back, and without any words..thank you.."

Vince McMahon laughs at Dinero and applauds The Miz.

Vince McMahon: This guys showing even more potential than I thought! He just done my job for me! Y'know what though Dinero? I'm not a bad guy. I wish you the best of luck in the Rumble. I'm sure you'll do great with your entrant number of . . . NUMBER ONE! Hahahahah!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 pm

ADR and Dolph Ziggler arrive separately.

OT: Once i get everything finished I will start working on a promo with Del Rio. (:
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3365
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 am

Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]


[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”

The Miz ON HIS WAY TO THE BACK, stops and turns, and stands on the stage twirling his mic in his right hand squinting at 'The Pope'.

"Just as I was about to leave a self proclaimed POPE, comes down to MY ring, and is trying to kiss up to the ass of 'Vinny Mac'...go ahead.. do it? We all know where this ones going, and the way I see it is simple: You shut your damn mouth, and walk to the back, because you are in a long line of superstars who also would like the thirty spot? Now, why is this such a big deal? Coming in number 30? You won't be seen as a superstar who did the unthinkable, you will be known as the one who came in number 30, while the rest of them did the dirty work. Now you come from a harsh environment, TNA is it? Well let me give you word of advice.. this here is WWE, we don't interrupt other superstars who Keep this company afloat's mic time. We wait, and take. Now, I took what was in front of me, an opportunity, and you were a little late there bud, so I'd suggest you strut your religious ass to the back, and without any words..thank you.."

Vince McMahon laughs at Dinero and applauds The Miz.

Vince McMahon: This guys showing even more potential than I thought! He just done my job for me! Y'know what though Dinero? I'm not a bad guy. I wish you the best of luck in the Rumble. I'm sure you'll do great with your entrant number of . . . NUMBER ONE! Hahahahah!

["Pope" smirks for just a moment before removing his shades and hanging them from his shirt. He paces back and forth in the ring, across from Vince McMahon before speaking]

D'Angelo Dinero "You know what Vince, it's not a problem, because I've got something The Miz here doesn't and no it isn't the Congregation, no it isn't the 6 pack of pussy in the back ... because I am pimpin' "Pope is Pimpin'" breaks out across the arena It's gawd damn talent. So send me in at number one, it's no worry because come the time that number 30 hits I'm gonna be waiting to throw The Miz straight back to the floor and head to WrestleMania!"

[Dinero begins to leave unless someone cuts him off]

OOC - Pretty poor Ik, first time with him, hopefully I'll improve lol
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 796
Age : 28
Location : The Hardcore Country

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

Gonna drop Drew if thats ok... can i pick up ODB??
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jericho
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3365
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Gimme Brodus Clay too
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Eve Torres

*walking around backstage with this attire*





Kane

*walking around backstage*


Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 pm

OT- Dropping all my divas, and picking up Mrs. Torrie Wilson
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm



*Torrie Wilson arrives and a huge crowd comes over greeting her as she signs autographs, she wasn't going to make her presence felt this early--but why not. She poses for the camera afterwards in a sparkly dress as she carries her things inside*




*The Miz --arrives shortly after in the attire shown above, right after Torrie also getting some fans attention, but not by much. He is thinking about the Royal Rumble and focused on winning it then soon capturing the WWE title he so desperately craves*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]


[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”

The Miz ON HIS WAY TO THE BACK, stops and turns, and stands on the stage twirling his mic in his right hand squinting at 'The Pope'.

"Just as I was about to leave a self proclaimed POPE, comes down to MY ring, and is trying to kiss up to the ass of 'Vinny Mac'...go ahead.. do it? We all know where this ones going, and the way I see it is simple: You shut your damn mouth, and walk to the back, because you are in a long line of superstars who also would like the thirty spot? Now, why is this such a big deal? Coming in number 30? You won't be seen as a superstar who did the unthinkable, you will be known as the one who came in number 30, while the rest of them did the dirty work. Now you come from a harsh environment, TNA is it? Well let me give you word of advice.. this here is WWE, we don't interrupt other superstars who Keep this company afloat's mic time. We wait, and take. Now, I took what was in front of me, an opportunity, and you were a little late there bud, so I'd suggest you strut your religious ass to the back, and without any words..thank you.."

Vince McMahon laughs at Dinero and applauds The Miz.

Vince McMahon: This guys showing even more potential than I thought! He just done my job for me! Y'know what though Dinero? I'm not a bad guy. I wish you the best of luck in the Rumble. I'm sure you'll do great with your entrant number of . . . NUMBER ONE! Hahahahah!

["Pope" smirks for just a moment before removing his shades and hanging them from his shirt. He paces back and forth in the ring, across from Vince McMahon before speaking]

D'Angelo Dinero "You know what Vince, it's not a problem, because I've got something The Miz here doesn't and no it isn't the Congregation, no it isn't the 6 pack of pussy in the back ... because I am pimpin' "Pope is Pimpin'" breaks out across the arena It's gawd damn talent. So send me in at number one, it's no worry because come the time that number 30 hits I'm gonna be waiting to throw The Miz straight back to the floor and head to WrestleMania!"

[Dinero begins to leave unless someone cuts him off]

OOC - Pretty poor Ik, first time with him, hopefully I'll improve lol


At the sound of the music booming the fans erupt in deafening boos. Edge looks at them with a smug look on his face and looks around at the three before grabbing a microphone arrogantly before stepping into the ring with them

Edge
Ahhhh what do we have here? The wanna be and the nobody, oh and of coarse the chairman himself. See Miz I don't need to go around kissing ass like you. I don't need to get on a reality show, ball my eyes out, and then pretend to be something I'm not once my dream comes true to be recognized here. No you see unlike you I'm actually able to wrestle, unlike you I'm actually relevant, and you see skidmark unlike you I'm a Hall of Famer. I'm a fucking Icon. Now moving along. POPE, Deangelo Dinero, Elijah Burke, whatever you are calling yourself lately, perhaps you should stick with a gimmick before you run around hooting and hollering that you are perhaps worth a damn because there is a good reason that you have the number one entry and The Miz has number 29. Yeah thats right Mister McMahon I MAKE THE RULES HERE not you. I am the number 30 entrant or you don't have a number 30 entrant. I'm the best wrestler you have EVER had and I AM the money drawer, I'm the main eventer. Look at the three of us standing before you. MY NAME is on the marquiee. You can't have a Royal Rumble without it FEATURING Edge. You know damn good and well Miz doesn't have a bat in hell's chance of winning the Royal Rumble because I'm in it so just save the troll the embarassment and ya know toss him to the curb.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Hmmmm ...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm



**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name


Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Hmmmm ...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm



^^^^ SP at the moment
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

HMMM ..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:54 pm

.nova. wrote:


**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name








*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:


**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name






*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*


"Welcome Eve, I just wanted to say, how impressed I am.. see ever since I left, I was watching WWE on television, and you mostly, I've been impressed with thus far in your career. And hey; I wouldn't be surprised if we met up in the ring sooner or later. You remind me of myself when I started, and with your potential you could go far."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:


**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name






*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*


"Welcome Eve, I just wanted to say, how impressed I am.. see ever since I left, I was watching WWE on television, and you mostly, I've been impressed with thus far in your career. And hey; I wouldn't be surprised if we met up in the ring sooner or later. You remind me of myself when I started, and with your potential you could go far."

Eve

*smiles and nods and takes a few looks at the crowd getting her named cheered*

"Torrie that means a lot coming from a diva with you're reputation. Thank you...really thank you!"

*Eve smiles and gives her a hug getting a great reaction from the fans*

"It would be a great honor to face you one on one for the Diva's Championship. Work ethic like yours is exactly like mine. I work my tail off week in and week out. Earning my way up. Just like this Sunday. If it comes down to us in the Rumble this Sunday...so be it! It'll be one great show."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3002
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:


**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name






*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*


"Welcome Eve, I just wanted to say, how impressed I am.. see ever since I left, I was watching WWE on television, and you mostly, I've been impressed with thus far in your career. And hey; I wouldn't be surprised if we met up in the ring sooner or later. You remind me of myself when I started, and with your potential you could go far."

Eve

*smiles and nods and takes a few looks at the crowd getting her named cheered*

"Torrie that means a lot coming from a diva with you're reputation. Thank you...really thank you!"

*Eve smiles and gives her a hug getting a great reaction from the fans*

"It would be a great honor to face you one on one for the Diva's Championship. Work ethic like yours is exactly like mine. I work my tail off week in and week out. Earning my way up. Just like this Sunday. If it comes down to us in the Rumble this Sunday...so be it! It'll be one great show."

*Torrie accepts Eve's hug and smiles raising the mic and asking for her dog back at the same time, she holds it in her hands*

"I would love to see what you are made out of..nice to meet you! And hopefully we do get the opportunity to tango, but there are other ladies who also want a shot at that title.."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

White guy wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Adam wrote:
.nova. wrote:


AWEEEESOMEEEEE~ He's here! It's the former WWE Champion, former tag team champion, and the god damn absolute best in this business, he is WWE's motherfucking saviour, and the only reason it's still staying afloat--The MIZ! He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air, and continues to walk showered with boos as he does so. He ignores all the fans who attempt to touch him, and try and reach out for high fives. He uses the steps to come into the ring. Tonight The Miz is wearing black dress pants, a black under shirt, and a red vest with sleeves rolled up and a mic in hand. He waits for the crowd to quiet down as he stands in the middle of the ring.

"Do you all really want to know why I'm here..? It's not the fact that I want to entertain you all, or put on a wonderful show for the little kids like Rey Mysterio does.. I am here..because I want to make an impact and to prove to everyone why I am, The Miz.Let me get this straight.. Kane came out earlier, and all the rest of those guys arrive, as usual you know? But I noticed something..each of them, have one thing in common, and that is, that all of them are focused on the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble, it's where stars shine, and the one place that Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit made an impact.. and you know what? I'm going to do just that. I'm going to enter the Royal Rumble, doesn't matter what number I get, because by the end of the night, I'm going to have my arms raised in the air, and I will be on my path to Wrestlemania where I will capture once again my WWE title, because I'm the MIZZZ....and I'mmmmm, AWE--"

Just then the Miz is cut off preforming his signature phrase as _______'s theme hits


The crowd pop loudly as Vince McMahon this his infamous strut down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and looks at The Miz.

Vince McMahon: "The Miz! Mike! How the hell are ya'? Now I may be mistaken, but did I just hear you downtalk the Rumble? Did I hear you compare yourself to HBK? Did I hear you mention somebody you shouldn't? You'll be getting fined for that, by the way. Did I hear you say you would capture the WWE World Undisputed Championship? So you'd be in the same brackets of Steve Austin? As The Rock? Did I hear you say it didn't matter what number you got? Well then, how would you feel about, oh, I dunno . . . NUMBER ONE!?!?!"

The crowd go crazy as The Miz looks at McMahon in disgust.

He smirks as raises the mic slowly to his lips and gets closer to Vince

"Really.....? Reaally..? REALLLY? Come on Vince.. you heard me old man, or do you need to get those ears cleaned out? As much as I would love to come in as number one, I'll pass, you see Vince.. maybe you don't know the things I've accomplished.. let me refresh your empty skull. I am a former WWE champion, Tag-team champion, United States, and Have won the money in the bank match, and if I'm not mistaken, the Royal Rumble is next on my checklist.."

He lowers the mic awaiting Vince's reply

OT- I'd like to try something new gimme LayCool


Vince McMahon stares at The Miz then smiles, some of the crowd boo knowing that McMahon being face wasn't ever going to last.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what Miz? You're gutsy. And I've needed a new corporate champion for a while. How about this . . . you come in at number . . . THIRTY!?

The crowd boo loudly as Vince McMahon looks at them.

Vince McMahon: Oh shut up you ungrateful idiots! Did you really think I was going to be the 'nice' Mr McMahon? I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon goddammit! I'm not going to pander to a bunch of inbred hicks! I can do whatever the damn hell I please! And I'm choosing to put Miz in the last entrant spot for the rumble! What do you say Miz?

McMahon sticks out his hand to The Miz.

OT - No problem buddy.

[The Miz extends his hand and it appears as though the two will be cementing their partnership when the music of ....]


[... D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, blasts through the speakers and the congregation go wild with "Da Pope is Pimpin'" chants! Miz is none to happy and McMahon is obviously frustrated, the Chairman of the board, cut off, what a doodle brain. "Pope" enters the ring and takes a mic]

D'Angelo Dinero "Wow, wow-wow-wow! Now I'm not too sure Vinney Mac but as The Pope was b=out the back, preaching the congregation situated in that there parking lot, I was delivered a message, a message of up most importance, I was told that you were just about to give The Miz the number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble!"

[McMahon's response is harsh, short and straight to the point]

Vince McMahon “You’re damn right I was, know what the hell do you want!?”

D’Angelo Dinero “I want to save you from your sin, you’re about to give this atrocity the most coveted spot in the Royal Rumble, now no one here wants that Vince .. The fans, The Congregation want me, The Pimpin’ Preacher to save them from this real world idiots attempts at being a real wrestler and they want to see me, The Pope have the easiest path to winning the Rumble and heading to WrestleMania. Now I’m not saying you should just give me the spot, but the Pope does have some pull and I’m sure Linda isn’t quite good enough anymore, if you understand what I’m getting at.”

The Miz ON HIS WAY TO THE BACK, stops and turns, and stands on the stage twirling his mic in his right hand squinting at 'The Pope'.

"Just as I was about to leave a self proclaimed POPE, comes down to MY ring, and is trying to kiss up to the ass of 'Vinny Mac'...go ahead.. do it? We all know where this ones going, and the way I see it is simple: You shut your damn mouth, and walk to the back, because you are in a long line of superstars who also would like the thirty spot? Now, why is this such a big deal? Coming in number 30? You won't be seen as a superstar who did the unthinkable, you will be known as the one who came in number 30, while the rest of them did the dirty work. Now you come from a harsh environment, TNA is it? Well let me give you word of advice.. this here is WWE, we don't interrupt other superstars who Keep this company afloat's mic time. We wait, and take. Now, I took what was in front of me, an opportunity, and you were a little late there bud, so I'd suggest you strut your religious ass to the back, and without any words..thank you.."

Vince McMahon laughs at Dinero and applauds The Miz.

Vince McMahon: This guys showing even more potential than I thought! He just done my job for me! Y'know what though Dinero? I'm not a bad guy. I wish you the best of luck in the Rumble. I'm sure you'll do great with your entrant number of . . . NUMBER ONE! Hahahahah!

["Pope" smirks for just a moment before removing his shades and hanging them from his shirt. He paces back and forth in the ring, across from Vince McMahon before speaking]

D'Angelo Dinero "You know what Vince, it's not a problem, because I've got something The Miz here doesn't and no it isn't the Congregation, no it isn't the 6 pack of pussy in the back ... because I am pimpin' "Pope is Pimpin'" breaks out across the arena It's gawd damn talent. So send me in at number one, it's no worry because come the time that number 30 hits I'm gonna be waiting to throw The Miz straight back to the floor and head to WrestleMania!"

[Dinero begins to leave unless someone cuts him off]

OOC - Pretty poor Ik, first time with him, hopefully I'll improve lol


At the sound of the music booming the fans erupt in deafening boos. Edge looks at them with a smug look on his face and looks around at the three before grabbing a microphone arrogantly before stepping into the ring with them

Edge
Ahhhh what do we have here? The wanna be and the nobody, oh and of coarse the chairman himself. See Miz I don't need to go around kissing ass like you. I don't need to get on a reality show, ball my eyes out, and then pretend to be something I'm not once my dream comes true to be recognized here. No you see unlike you I'm actually able to wrestle, unlike you I'm actually relevant, and you see skidmark unlike you I'm a Hall of Famer. I'm a fucking Icon. Now moving along. POPE, Deangelo Dinero, Elijah Burke, whatever you are calling yourself lately, perhaps you should stick with a gimmick before you run around hooting and hollering that you are perhaps worth a damn because there is a good reason that you have the number one entry and The Miz has number 29. Yeah thats right Mister McMahon I MAKE THE RULES HERE not you. I am the number 30 entrant or you don't have a number 30 entrant. I'm the best wrestler you have EVER had and I AM the money drawer, I'm the main eventer. Look at the three of us standing before you. MY NAME is on the marquiee. You can't have a Royal Rumble without it FEATURING Edge. You know damn good and well Miz doesn't have a bat in hell's chance of winning the Royal Rumble because I'm in it so just save the troll the embarassment and ya know toss him to the curb.

Vince McMahon: Y'know what? I just got myself an idea! A money-making idea! At the Royal Rumble there will be a match. A triple threat match! Edge versus Dinero versus Miz! The winner will enter at number 30, the loser will enter at number 1! And the man who isn't pinned will be randomly selected - like everyone else! Now, I'll leave you three men to your squabbles and remember Miz - I'm counting on ya'!

The crowd cheer at the announcement and V-Mac leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:32 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:


**The theme songs erupts through the speakers and fans jump to there feet--especially the guys. Everyone is going crazy at the arrival of former WWE diva, Torrie Wilson! She's BACK ! And boy does she look better then ever. Torrie walks out onto the stage all changed into white attire and fur boots. In her hand she's holding a small white puppy, and she smiles at the fans then turns to the side and kisses the puppy. She winks and blows a kiss to the camera before proceeding down the ramp. She gives fans high fives with her other hand then up the steps where she enters the ring in sexy fashion. She asks for a mic and hands her puppy to the guy outside and stands in the middle.**

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WOW, it is such an honor to be back here in the WWE! You guys are so supportive, more then ever, and I was shocked to see you all cheer like that, it's been a hell of al ong time, but I'm BACK! And let's not cut right to the chase, because I'm not going to be like the other divas and SAY I'm going to win the divas title soon, or the match at the Rumble. Which I plan on showing up for by the way. Instead-I'm going to go down to that ring and just preform and work my ass off. I've seen some ladies here, and there, and I've been impressed with some, others not so much. One woman I've been impressed with lately is Eve Torres! I mean she's just spunky and talented and full of ambition and drive, yet she rarely gets the respect she deserves, so Eve, on behalf of myself, Why don't you come on down here!!"

She lowers the mic awaiting a response while the WWE universe chants Torries name






*Eve's music hits as the fans erupt into cheers for her. She does her signature entrance and walks down the ramp high fiving the fans before sliding into the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points the crowd getting them pumped up. She hops off the ropes and grabs a microphone and putts her hands on her hips smiling at Torrie*


"Welcome Eve, I just wanted to say, how impressed I am.. see ever since I left, I was watching WWE on television, and you mostly, I've been impressed with thus far in your career. And hey; I wouldn't be surprised if we met up in the ring sooner or later. You remind me of myself when I started, and with your potential you could go far."

Eve

*smiles and nods and takes a few looks at the crowd getting her named cheered*

"Torrie that means a lot coming from a diva with you're reputation. Thank you...really thank you!"

*Eve smiles and gives her a hug getting a great reaction from the fans*

"It would be a great honor to face you one on one for the Diva's Championship. Work ethic like yours is exactly like mine. I work my tail off week in and week out. Earning my way up. Just like this Sunday. If it comes down to us in the Rumble this Sunday...so be it! It'll be one great show."

*Torrie accepts Eve's hug and smiles raising the mic and asking for her dog back at the same time, she holds it in her hands*

"I would love to see what you are made out of..nice to meet you! And hopefully we do get the opportunity to tango, but there are other ladies who also want a shot at that title.."

Eve

"Well yeah there are...and I want a piece of every single on of the other divas. I live to wrestle, and I live to be a champion. But I have to ask Torrie...why me? Out of all the diva's you chose me. I'm overwhelmed that you did, don't get me wrong, it was an honor."

*Eve smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   

Back to top Go down
 
World Wrestling Entertainment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The World Wrestling Federation for Over 50 Years the Revolutionary Force in Sports Entertainment
» World Wrestling Association - Homepage
» World Wrestling Revolution
» WWE Raw 1000 Results (SPOILERS)
» R-Truth

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: