The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Twista XL wanders the halls after 'explaining' himself to Neville Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:
Following his epic encounter with Dustin Shore at EFNW 6: Pain For Pride, Harry Jones limps towards the Main Promo Stage. However, before he can reach his destination he is cut off by his arch-nemesis: Dustin Shore!

TBC by Dustin!
... TBC by Dustin!
Dustin Shore: Harry, Harry, Harry...you weren't about to go out there and waste the time of my fans with more of your insane ranting, were you? I think they deserve a break, personally.
Harry Jones: "Actually, I'm done with trying to talk any sense into those idiotic leeches. Y'see, I was heading towards the Main Promo Stage because quite frankly, I've got a whole lot to say about you!"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd boo as the hated aristocrat, Angel Rodriguez, appears on the stage, flanked by his bodyguard, Victor Elias. Angel spreads his arms wide to show off his white suit, before striding down the ramp, Elias making sure nobody touches the former EFNW World champion. As the two men step into the squared circle, Elias grabs the microphone off Consisto and hands it to A-Rod, who ignores the crowd's baying for blood and adresses the EFNW audience.

AR: Last night, at Pain for Pride, you witnessed a historic moment. Now you see, Marcus Kane didn't believe me when I said I wasn't intimidated by him and let's be honest, who came out of the Casket match looking the better. Marcus may have closed te lid on me and won the match, but what he didn't know was that it was part of my plan to lose the match and lower Kane's guard so that Victor here could put Marcus in the coffin and close the lid on him. Then, we did what intimidated people would never do and we burned Marcus Kane alive in his own casket.

The crowd boo relentlessly as Angel and Elias crack wicked smiles.

AR: But I am glad that Marcus used his divine powers to escape the coffin, as it gives me a chance to beat him in the middle of the ring. You see, last night, you 'beat' me in your specialty match, so how about this week on EFNW Wrestling, you and me go one on one in my specialty match, a straight up wrestling match.

Angel lowers the microphone and waits for Kane to respond, only for Elias to grab the microphone.

VE: Kane, you'd better accept the challenge, or I'm going to finish the job I started last night and put you through a one-way street to pain!

TBC- Marcus Kane

Angel is finally granted his request as Marcus Kane walks out, wheeling out the very casket used at Pain for Pride, or whatever appears to be left of it. Marcus sits up on the charred & burnt remains of the casket & raises the mic to his mouth as his music stops playing.

Marcus: "A one-way street to pain. Is that the only phrase that you seem to know Victor? But pharses aside, I am glad that you seem to want more Angel, because what happened at Pain for Pride, will be nothing compared to what I do to you & your boy-toy this week on EFNW Wrestling. Last time I was out here with a mic in my hand, I spoke about intimidation & how it best describes you. But after what happened at Pain for Pride, I see that instead of just intimidation, you are completely consumed with defiance & stubbornness. But that's ok, because after I broke through this casket that you see me sitting on, the 2 of you ran away like the poor kids from The Blair Witch Project. As far as your challenge goes Angel, I will have no problem wasting your ass once again in the middle of the ring, this time at your own game, so you're on."

The fans begin cheering.

Marcus: "But I have something else to offer Angel. Regardless of what happens in our match, how about I fight your little boy-toy at Interactive Anarchy, so he can finally have his one chance to, as he puts it, put me through a one-way street to pain. Unless of course, he only wants to fight me when I have been through a 20 minute match, or when my back is turned, because he hasn't got a set of balls between his legs, which is why he hangs from yours Angel. But never-the-less, maybe he can finally grow a pair & fight me at Interactive Anarchy, where I will send him into the fast lane, on the highway to hell."

Marcus raises his hands up in the air almost instantly as thunder strikes all 4 corners of the ring, then 5 seconds later, the ring collapses to the floor, causing Angel & Victor to fall. Marcus' music begins playing once again & leaves wheeling the casket to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 am

Did anybody else notice the 3XW sign on Raw during the Miz's promo? So epic..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 am

Punk wrote:
Did anybody else notice the 3XW sign on Raw during the Miz's promo? So epic..
I saw it during the Cena/Kane brawl. I was thinking "DAMN!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 am

Punk wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:
Following his epic encounter with Dustin Shore at EFNW 6: Pain For Pride, Harry Jones limps towards the Main Promo Stage. However, before he can reach his destination he is cut off by his arch-nemesis: Dustin Shore!

TBC by Dustin!
... TBC by Dustin!
Dustin Shore: Harry, Harry, Harry...you weren't about to go out there and waste the time of my fans with more of your insane ranting, were you? I think they deserve a break, personally.
Harry Jones: "Actually, I'm done with trying to talk any sense into those idiotic leeches. Y'see, I was heading towards the Main Promo Stage because quite frankly, I've got a whole lot to say about you!"
Dustin Shore: Well, I'm right here, open ears. Why don't you tell me right here?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 am

Oriadon wrote:
Punk wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:

TBC by Dustin!
... TBC by Dustin!
Dustin Shore: Well, I'm right here, open ears. Why don't you tell me right here?
Harry Jones: "No ... I would rather humiliate you with my superior intellect in front of a live EFNW audience..."

OT: Gimme ten more seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 am

So by main promo stage you mean the ring ... Yea?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 am

IT'S HARRY JONES --- Jesus Christ, the fans hate him tonight! Harry makes his way out onto the Main Promo Stage and receives an abundance of boos from the EFNW Wrestling fans!

Harry Jones: "My entire career... my entire life has been based and built on doing the unthinkable. When people look back on all that I've done, in and for this business, they're going to remember me as the guy that proved everybody wrong. The guy who was constantly looked down upon, ridiculed, and disrespected amongst his peers and so-called "fans" alike... And do you know why? Do any of you people even know why you all boo me when I walk down that aisle? Why the mere thought of me fills your hearts with nothing but hatred, and disgust? I do. You see, it comes down to ... one thing, really. One tiny, crucial little detail about me; one supposed... flaw... in my character that tips the scale so drastically, and sets each and every one of you against me. That's because all my life, I've been making people like you eat their words. My entire career has been spent, silencing the critics and naysayers; everyone who thought, who claimed that I "didn't have what it took", or that I "wasn't cut out" for this business. They all took one look at me, and they made up their minds; they made a conscious decision to hate me, rather than hating somebody as untalented and mediocre as Dustin Shore.

Harry paces back and forth as the EFNW fans boo him in unison. Jones continues to speak after a moment or two of collecting his thoughts.

Harry Jones: "Dustin Shore, you are probably ... no, DEFINITELY the most imbecilic man that I've ever had the displeasure of meeting! Even as they plot and they scheme of who they're going to turn on next, you SUPPORT them, and it makes me SICK! It makes my blood boil, my stomach turn, and every little bit of remorse or pity I EVER had for you, or anyone LIKE YOU, is gone. At first I thought I could enlighten you, enlighten the world of professional wrestling... but you're all BLIND, Dustin! You don't SEE, you don't LISTEN... So my mind was quickly made up. If you can't cure a disease, the only other alternative is to kill it; and you, Dustin, alongside Cyrus Black and everyone else who panders to those ingrate fans, you are all the DISEASE. A disease that needs to be exterminated ... And I'm the exterminator. But I'm going to be slow about it, Dustin; after all, that's what you want, right? You're oh-so willing to suffer for these people's amusement, Dustin... SO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER! I will TEAR YOU APART! Limb by limb, piece by piece, I'll help you give those fans what they WANT, Dustin... And what they want, is to see someone bleed. To see someone in such agonizing pain! I may not have been able to finish you at Pain For Pride, but come Interactive Anarchy ... your blood will be spilt! Justice will be - "

TBC by Dustin Shore!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:33 am

The Main Promo Stage is an area outside of the EFNW HQ for Wrestlers to cut promos, take part in interviews and etc.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 am

Punk wrote:
The Main Promo Stage is an area outside of the EFNW HQ for Wrestlers to cut promos, take part in interviews and etc.

Do they poop there too?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am

Jericho wrote:
Punk wrote:

Do they poop there too?
if ya gotta go, ya gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 am

Ali Walker

*after an intense work involving her dancing, parkour and most important her wrestling the Princess of Parkour is backstage with some fans signing autographs and taking pictures with them*
ot: be back in a lil, pretty busy today
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 am

As Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are walking to their car after their altercation with Marcus Kane, EFNW interviewer Bill Mayne approaches the two and asks a potent question.

BM: Angel, Victor, do you have anything to say regarding Marcus Kane's challenge for Victor Elias at Interactive Anacrhy in a few weeks?

Angel turns to face Mayne and gives a scowl, before stealing the microphone from the interviewer and shooing him away.

AR: This week on EFNW, I am going to defeat Marcus Kane in my type of match and I am going to earn the contractually obligated EFNW title shot that was never given to me. Then and only then, will me and Victor answer your challenge, Kane. And we don't care if you can escape caskets and destroy the ring with your thoughts, because there is no way that you can beat me in a wrestling match and there is now way you can brutalize my man Victor Elias.

A-Rod hands over the microphone to Elias.

VE: Kane, you said a few things earlier that made me seem like a coward. You said that I could only beat you down from behind or after you'd been in a match, but that just ain't true. I'm a former Marine and I've been in a hell of a lot more fights than you. You want to say otherwise, then feel free to challenge me to a fight before your match with Angel and I will send you through a one-way street to pain.

Elias throws the microphone back to Mayne and the two men leave, before driving away from the arena.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Matt Xtreme is searching for his Tag Team Partner; aka "Slave"; aka "Xtreme's Ass"; aka El Amazo!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 am

Fang

*walking around backstage, somehow patiently waiting for his next match*

Ali Walker

*sitting backstage on a crate flipping through a magazine and sipping a bottle of water*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am

New thread will be made tomorrow. Keep posting here, but if you go past 69 I'll cry
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am

[Kevin Evans is walking to the main stage]
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on the floor stretching out her legs for the workout she has planned for today
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Lara James - *Walking around backstage when a crew membet comes up to her with some things to sign for various awesome people, which she gratefully does*

Gina Koba - *On the phone in a locker room with the door open. She dosent talk much but can be seen nodding her head as if to agree to what is being said. Its all very cryptic*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:17 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Lara James - *Walking around backstage when a crew membet comes up to her with some things to sign for various awesome people, which she gratefully does*

Neville waves and approaches

"Hola chicka, how goes it?" he asks with a smirk as he leans against a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"Hola chicka, how goes it?" he asks with a smirk as he leans against a nearby wall.

Lara - *She smiles* "Hey Papi!" Well, im in the final of the vixens cup, so we shall see how that goes! What's new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She smiles* "Hey Papi!" Well, im in the final of the vixens cup, so we shall see how that goes! What's new with you?"

"Oh you know, getting my big debut ruined by a street rat. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't constantly staring at me like a schoolgirl waiting to be asked to prom." Neville grins and shakes his head

"I guess I'm just that hard to resist" he jokes
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Oh you know, getting my big debut ruined by a street rat. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't constantly staring at me like a schoolgirl waiting to be asked to prom." Neville grins and shakes his head

Lara - *She chuckles* "Yeah, i saw that... gues things didn' go to plan huh!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She chuckles* "Yeah, i saw that... gues things didn' go to plan huh!"

"True, Hogan goes to WCW and he gets a parade. I arrive in EFNW and I get "Twista XL" showing up. Personally I feel shafted when the two are compared" he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next