The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley walks around the arena, searching for one, Mr. Robert Cairo. No body guards, but some might assume that that is only because they are with Mr. Robert Cairo. Which they might just be. But one can assume many things. Of course, there seems to be something off with Riff. He isn't in a suit, he doesn't have his briefcase, his hair is not well kept, and he seems to have developed some scruff on his chin. In fact, he's dressed in ripped jeans, a pair of roughly worn black dress shoes, and an unbottoned, dark purple dress shirt that has obviously not been ironed for some time. As he walks the halls, he seems extremely distressed, almost panicy. If one were to listen closely, they could hear him whisper to himself frantically with little out bursts here and there.*

Riff
"Cairo, Cairo. Gotta find Cairo. God. Cairo. DAMMIT. Cairo, Cairo, Cairo..."
*Robert Cairo is sitting in his office with his two bodyguards from Radley Corp.*

*Riff gets to the door and is about to knock, when he stops, tries to make himself look somewhat neater without much success, before walking right in, trying to keep some dignity. He walks, chin up, to the desk, but can't hold it. He lowers his head.*

Riff
"I'm extremely sorry Mr. Cairo. If you have enough money, you may continue employing these two. Sadly, they are not employed by Radley Corp. anymore. In fact... Radley Corp..."

*Riff's last few words are so quiet, one can't distinguish what he said.*
Cairo: *Writing on some papers* Speak up, son, you're mumbling.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
*Riff Radley walks around the arena, searching for one, Mr. Robert Cairo. No body guards, but some might assume that that is only because they are with Mr. Robert Cairo. Which they might just be. But one can assume many things. Of course, there seems to be something off with Riff. He isn't in a suit, he doesn't have his briefcase, his hair is not well kept, and he seems to have developed some scruff on his chin. In fact, he's dressed in ripped jeans, a pair of roughly worn black dress shoes, and an unbottoned, dark purple dress shirt that has obviously not been ironed for some time. As he walks the halls, he seems extremely distressed, almost panicy. If one were to listen closely, they could hear him whisper to himself frantically with little out bursts here and there.*

Riff
"Cairo, Cairo. Gotta find Cairo. God. Cairo. DAMMIT. Cairo, Cairo, Cairo..."
*Robert Cairo is sitting in his office with his two bodyguards from Radley Corp.*

*Riff gets to the door and is about to knock, when he stops, tries to make himself look somewhat neater without much success, before walking right in, trying to keep some dignity. He walks, chin up, to the desk, but can't hold it. He lowers his head.*

Riff
"I'm extremely sorry Mr. Cairo. If you have enough money, you may continue employing these two. Sadly, they are not employed by Radley Corp. anymore. In fact... Radley Corp..."

*Riff's last few words are so quiet, one can't distinguish what he said.*
Cairo: *Writing on some papers* Speak up, son, you're mumbling.

*Hair covering his eyes, Riff clears his throat.*

Riff
"Sir, Radley Corp. doesn't exist anymore. It's dead. Gone. Nothing left but the name..."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Cairo: *Feigning worry* And why is that?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 am

Ali Walker

*showing some fans backstage her parkour stunts and unique dance moves, she is also signing autographs and taking pictures with them*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 am

*Ali Walker runs out onto the stage as her theme hits and she gets a massive amount of cheers and a great pop, she does her signature pointing pose as pyro erupts at her sides on the stage, she jogs down to the ring slapping fans hands before sliding into the ring and grabbing a microphone, she waits for the fans to stop cheering before talking*

Ali

"So first off...I'd like to get a few things off my chest. To my good friends Noeleen and Lara, best of luck to you girls in the finals! All the respect in the world to you two girls! You two are great competitors and may the best Vixen win!"

*Ali smiles as the fans cheer*

"Next I'd like to get too the after math of the Cup. It's not often a 20 year old girl like me competes at the level I'm at now, I'm living out my dream and it's time to continue it! I'm getting the chance of a life time, and I want to keep my head held high for the entire ride! Now I know we still have the championship match as I just stated. I just want everyone to know...that even though I lost in the semi-finals. The Princess of Parkour is only getting things started!"

*fans cheer for her as she points to them*

"This goes out to any of the Vixen's in the back, when the time comes I'm issuing an open challenge! So who wants to rumble?! When the time comes to that someone accepts my challenge...you'll know where to find me!"

*Ali smiles and drops her microphone as her theme hits again and the fans give her yet another great pop as she heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd boo as the hated aristocrat, Angel Rodriguez, appears on the stage, flanked by his bodyguard, Victor Elias. Angel spreads his arms wide to show off his white suit, before striding down the ramp, Elias making sure nobody touches the former EFNW World champion. As the two men step into the squared circle, Elias grabs the microphone off Consisto and hands it to A-Rod, who ignores the crowd's baying for blood and adresses the EFNW audience.

AR: Last night, at Pain for Pride, you witnessed a historic moment. Now you see, Marcus Kane didn't believe me when I said I wasn't intimidated by him and let's be honest, who came out of the Casket match looking the better. Marcus may have closed te lid on me and won the match, but what he didn't know was that it was part of my plan to lose the match and lower Kane's guard so that Victor here could put Marcus in the coffin and close the lid on him. Then, we did what intimidated people would never do and we burned Marcus Kane alive in his own casket.

The crowd boo relentlessly as Angel and Elias crack wicked smiles.

AR: But I am glad that Marcus used his divine powers to escape the coffin, as it gives me a chance to beat him in the middle of the ring. You see, last night, you 'beat' me in your specialty match, so how about this week on EFNW Wrestling, you and me go one on one in my specialty match, a straight up wrestling match.

Angel lowers the microphone and waits for Kane to respond, only for Elias to grab the microphone.

VE: Kane, you'd better accept the challenge, or I'm going to finish the job I started last night and put you through a one-way street to pain!

TBC- Marcus Kane
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 am

Zoey is walking around in her usual attire

Alex Nova is preparing a promo soon.

OT- I'll be back later after my fucking Health Exam, worth 5%, HA!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

*Ali Walker runs out onto the stage as her theme hits and she gets a massive amount of cheers and a great pop, she does her signature pointing pose as pyro erupts at her sides on the stage, she jogs down to the ring slapping fans hands before sliding into the ring and grabbing a microphone, she waits for the fans to stop cheering before talking*

Ali

"So first off...I'd like to get a few things off my chest. To my good friends Noeleen and Lara, best of luck to you girls in the finals! All the respect in the world to you two girls! You two are great competitors and may the best Vixen win!"

"Next I'd like to get too the after math of the Cup. It's not often a 20 year old girl like me competes at the level I'm at now, I'm living out my dream and it's time to continue it! I'm getting the chance of a life time, and I want to keep my head held high for the entire ride! Now I know we still have the championship match as I just stated. I just want everyone to know...that even though I lost in the semi-finals. The Princess of Parkour is only getting things started!"

"This goes out to any of the Vixen's in the back, when the time comes I'm issuing an open challenge! So who wants to rumble?! When the time comes to that someone accepts my challenge...you'll know where to find me!"

*Ali smiles and drops her microphone as her theme hits again and the fans give her yet another great pop as she heads backstage*

The them of Carmella Taylor blares through the speakers and the fans stand while some boo--the guys, they whistle at her and cheer. She comes out and turns and points to her ass which says 'Cant handle me' , she's wearing a mini skirt and leggings, and a pink/white tank top. She then turns and walks down the ramp winking at the camera. She walks down and up the steps pausing for a short moment. Before doing her signature ass shake N' twist to the crowd.

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 73016_o

Come ONNN Ali Walker. You could've easily won that tournament, I mean with all that potential and dancing skills, and not to mention you're one of the most "Talented vixens one the roster" She says in air quotes with her fingers. Now don't get me wrong! Seriously, I think you deserved that title, haha. Joking, but seriously hun, you calling any vixen on the roster to accept your open challenge when you can't even wrestle? That's like asking a cow to play fetch...OH, oops, I mean it's more like asking YOU to play fetch, I mean you're both related and what not. Listen here bud, I don't play games in the ring, I do whatever it takes to win, whether it's pulling the hair, or dirty foul play, SO BE IT. Ali Walker, what makes you even THINK you deserve to be in the ring with somebody of my caliber. I'm smart, sexy, and powerful.. and a emphasis on SEXY.. She spins once and shakes her ass to the crowd getting a big pop. I think we all know what would happen, if me and you tango in this ring honey.

She lowers the mic awaiting a response from Ali, and the crowd is getting into this giving Carmella something to smile about
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Ali

The them of Carmella Taylor blares through the speakers and the fans stand while some boo--the guys, they whistle at her and cheer. She comes out and turns and points to her ass which says 'Cant handle me' , she's wearing a mini skirt and leggings, and a pink/white tank top. She then turns and walks down the ramp winking at the camera. She walks down and up the steps pausing for a short moment. Before doing her signature ass shake N' twist to the crowd.

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 73016_o

Come ONNN Ali Walker. You could've easily won that tournament, I mean with all that potential and dancing skills, and not to mention you're one of the most "Talented vixens one the roster" She says in air quotes with her fingers. Now don't get me wrong! Seriously, I think you deserved that title, haha. Joking, but seriously hun, you calling any vixen on the roster to accept your open challenge when you can't even wrestle? That's like asking a cow to play fetch...OH, oops, I mean it's more like asking YOU to play fetch, I mean you're both related and what not. Listen here bud, I don't play games in the ring, I do whatever it takes to win, whether it's pulling the hair, or dirty foul play, SO BE IT. Ali Walker, what makes you even THINK you deserve to be in the ring with somebody of my caliber. I'm smart, sexy, and powerful.. and a emphasis on SEXY.. She spins once and shakes her ass to the crowd getting a big pop. I think we all know what would happen, if me and you tango in this ring honey.

She lowers the mic awaiting a response from Ali, and the crowd is getting into this giving Carmella something to smile about

Ali

*smiles and shakes her head at Carmella*

"I do know what will happen if we "tango" in the ring! I would be making you tap out with the "Seeing Stars" sleeper hold!"

*the fans cheer Ali's name*

"And I can't wrestle? That's why I made it into this company, thats why I'm one of the youngest competitors in the business today, that is why I started off and made it into the semi finals of the Vixen's Cup! I bust my butt week in and week out to get where I am today! And you think your little booty shake is something? Well..."

*Ali does a front flip getting a big pop from the crowd*

"You have a few things to learn!"

*she smiles and moves her hair out of her eyes after the jump*

"I don't need to be on your so called level Carmella, the only level I need to be on is MY level! So go ahead, emphasis your tactics, do your booty shake, crack your little jokes and poke fun, talk the talk...but there is one thing you can't do against me and that's walk the walk!"

*Ali gets another pop as she raises her arms at a gesture to tell Carmella to top her*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Lara James - *Walking down the hallway, drinking from a can of red bull, and texting on her phone as she walks*

Gina Koba - *Hitting some punch bags in the gym. She practically punches a hole right through one, because thats the beast she is!*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Cyrus Black is backstage, sitting on a production crate with the EFNW World Title around his waist. He's thinking about his "talk" with Casey Anomaly as a slight smirk crosses his lips.

TBC by Anybody
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:06 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Lara James - *Walking down the hallway, drinking from a can of red bull, and texting on her phone as she walks*

Gina Koba - *Hitting some punch bags in the gym. She practically punches a hole right through one, because thats the beast she is!*

Zoey walks back into the gym ABOUT TO use the bag that she was using before she left to get a drink of water. She then notices Gina using her now, ripped bag.

Well.. so much for my daily routine.

She takes a sip of water
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

.nova. wrote:

Zoey walks back into the gym ABOUT TO use the bag that she was using before she left to get a drink of water. She then notices Gina using her now, ripped bag.

She takes a sip of water

Gina - *Hears a voice and turns, to nitice Zoey stood there. She then looks back to the bag, and shrugs, before lifting it off of its hook and throwing it with ease across the room. She then enters a cupboard where she pulls out a new bag, and hangs it up, then looks back to Zoey*

"All yours!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:24 pm

.nova. wrote:

She takes a sip of water

Gina - *Hears a voice and turns, to nitice Zoey stood there. She then looks back to the bag, and shrugs, before lifting it off of its hook and throwing it with ease across the room. She then enters a cupboard where she pulls out a new bag, and hangs it up, then looks back to Zoey*

"All yours!"

She ignores the bag she puts up and leans on the wall

I'm done for today.. you didn't need to do that.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

She takes a sip of water

"All yours!"

Gina - *She smirks a little* "I do have a human side too you know! I may be this beast who enjoys nothing more than to obliterate people, but i do understand the premice of being civil!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

She takes a sip of water

"All yours!"

Gina - *She smirks a little* "I do have a human side too you know! I may be this beast who enjoys nothing more than to obliterate people, but i do understand the premice of being civil!"

Yeah.. see where being civil has gotten me in the past...

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head

It doesn't do anything but prove how much of a wimp you are to sink to other peoples levels and show some kindness which they do not deserve
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

She takes a sip of water

"All yours!"

It doesn't do anything but prove how much of a wimp you are to sink to other peoples levels and show some kindness which they do not deserve

Gina - *Like the flip of a swith, Gina resorts back to her old self. Her eyes shrink into an evil glare, as she takes a step towards Zoey, towering over her, her massive frame quite intimidating*

"So you are telling me that i am wrong! You are telling me that you do not deserve this "kindness?" Kindness is not what i call this, but if you do, then i can gladly show you the opposite of kindness... but you wouldn't remember it when you woke up the next week from a coma..." *She smirks* "And there, yesterday, i thought we were on the same page... clearly i was mistaken!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

She takes a sip of water

"All yours!"

Gina - *Like the flip of a swith, Gina resorts back to her old self. Her eyes shrink into an evil glare, as she takes a step towards Zoey, towering over her, her massive frame quite intimidating*

"So you are telling me that i am wrong! You are telling me that you do not deserve this "kindness?" Kindness is not what i call this, but if you do, then i can gladly show you the opposite of kindness... but you wouldn't remember it when you woke up the next week from a coma..." *She smirks* "And there, yesterday, i thought we were on the same page... clearly i was mistaken!"

Zoey walks up the same pace as Gina now trying to stand up to her. Her face in total concentration and not showing any signs of backing off, or intimidation. She simply just stares her in the eye and speaks.

Hold up there sister. I never said anything about us "Being on the same page" She says in air quotes with her fingers NO, I don't need respect from you, and I sure as hell never needed YOUR help to do anything, I can do it all on my own in the ring. Maybe you were mistaken, yes.. when you just said you'd put ME in a coma.. listen here Gina I've already put you in a coma without you knowing it.

She shoves her back and takes a few shots at the back leaving some dents in it and cutting a hole in one side and smirks as she turns back to her and exhales

You don't scare me Koba.. and I don't need anyones respect or 'kindness' to get me any steps forward to what I hope to achieve in this business.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Gina - *Stands completely still for a few seconds... about 10, before she lunges at Zoey making her jump and put her hands up as if to shield herself. Gina actually stops before colliding with Zoey and after watching her squirm, she smirks*

"It seems your words are transparent!"

*She smirks again before barging past Zoey with her shoulder, causing her to stumble backwards, before she struts out of the gym and down the hallway, into her locker room where she slams the door*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Gina - *Stands completely still for a few seconds... about 10, before she lunges at Zoey making her jump and put her hands up as if to shield herself. Gina actually stops before colliding with Zoey and after watching her squirm, she smirks*

"It seems your words are transparent!"

*She smirks again before barging past Zoey with her shoulder, causing her to stumble backwards, before she struts out of the gym and down the hallway, into her locker room where she slams the door*

Zoey makes a weird face with her mouth, wanting a piece of Gina but knowing she needs to stay in focus, there's other things that she can accomplish instead of wasting time with her

Doesn't get it, does she Zoey...

She punches the bag and grunts

Nope.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Future TJ wrote:

*Still not raising his head.*

Riff
"I put it all in the wrong places. All my investments... all the savings... I'm not the man my father was. I was never cut out to run a business like his..."

*Riff looks up, he looks completely wasted, tired, as if he's still carrying a terrible load. (yeah, going extra dramatic here) He tries to get himself serious.*

Riff
"I... I've got almost nothing left. When I came into this company... I didn't ask for much at all really. I was cocky. I admit it. I walked in completely blind to this."

*He kind of catches himself here, as if his next words are extremely tough to say.*

Riff
"Sir, I've never had to do this in my life. Ever. Not even for allowance. But now, I need it. Could I have a raise? (talking faster now) I know I haven't even been here that long, but I need it. I'm without so much. I hardly own the clothes on my back, sir."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Punk wrote:
Punk wrote:
Following his epic encounter with Dustin Shore at EFNW 6: Pain For Pride, Harry Jones limps towards the Main Promo Stage. However, before he can reach his destination he is cut off by his arch-nemesis: Dustin Shore!

TBC by Dustin!
... TBC by Dustin!
Dustin Shore: Harry, Harry, Harry...you weren't about to go out there and waste the time of my fans with more of your insane ranting, were you? I think they deserve a break, personally.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 pm

RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Riff
"I put it all in the wrong places. All my investments... all the savings... I'm not the man my father was. I was never cut out to run a business like his..."

*Riff looks up, he looks completely wasted, tired, as if he's still carrying a terrible load. (yeah, going extra dramatic here) He tries to get himself serious.*

Riff
"I... I've got almost nothing left. When I came into this company... I didn't ask for much at all really. I was cocky. I admit it. I walked in completely blind to this."

*He kind of catches himself here, as if his next words are extremely tough to say.*

Riff
"Sir, I've never had to do this in my life. Ever. Not even for allowance. But now, I need it. Could I have a raise? (talking faster now) I know I haven't even been here that long, but I need it. I'm without so much. I hardly own the clothes on my back, sir."
*Cairo gets up from his desk and stands next to Radley, gently patting his back*
Cairo: Let me tell you something, son, before I came into the wrestling industry I owned a few corporations. But I didn't always come into money, no I had to work hard for it. Now about that raise, as you know I rate my wrestlers based on their merits. So how about this, if you win your next match I'll give you a raise. Hell, we'll even barter just how much you'll get. Sound good?

off: Hazza, not making a booking decision here. Just sort of adding onto a match if you were planning on putting him on the card on the next show.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Future TJ wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Riff

Riff

Riff
*Cairo gets up from his desk and stands next to Radley, gently patting his back*
Cairo: Let me tell you something, son, before I came into the wrestling industry I owned a few corporations. But I didn't always come into money, no I had to work hard for it. Now about that raise, as you know I rate my wrestlers based on their merits. So how about this, if you win your next match I'll give you a raise. Hell, we'll even barter just how much you'll get. Sound good?

off: Hazza, not making a booking decision here. Just sort of adding onto a match if you were planning on putting him on the card on the next show.

Off: Riff's actually in the next show in a triple threat match for the TV Championship, I believe.

*Riff's eyes brighten up and he gets up and shakes Mr. Cairo's hand.*

Riff
"Oh, thank you so much sir! I won't let you down! It'll be the greatest match you've ever scene!"

*Riff looks to his ex-bodyguards still standing behind Cairo's desk.*

Riff
"Guys, I think this might be the end of the road for us-"

*Max cuts him off.*

Max
"It's been an honor sir, we'll keep in touch."

*Riff nods to them and turns back to Cairo, smiles, and shakes his hand again, before hurrying out the door planning on hitting the gym some more.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 pm

*Staring at the door Riff just went through*

Cairo: Good kid.

*He goes back to his work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next