The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

teh doctors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

CMC McCario
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Future TJ wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Marcus Kane wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Angel Rodriguez knocks on Robert Cairo's door.
*Robert gets up briskly from his desk and opens the door for Angel. He greets him with a smile*
Cairo: Hello there, Mr. Rodriguez! What can I do you for?

AR: Well, first of all, let me say that although you've only been GM for a few weeks, you've really done a great job. Now the reason I'm here is because I don't feel that the previous regime has offered their star man enough security when it comes to a man like Marcus Kane. He's been intimidating me backstage for the last few weeks and I want to know what you plan to do about it.
Cairo: Well the safety of our workers is my top priority. But let me ask you, what do you want me to do about it?

AR: Whatever it takes. Suspend him, ban him from ringside for my matches, keep him under watch during the show, I don't care.
Cairo: Tell you what, Angel, next time he tries to intervene in a match I will send him to the back. Sound good?

Before Angel can retort, demonic laughing is heard.

AR: Hear that? I don't think sending him to the back's going to help, but it's a start.
Cairo: That's all I can do until I see proof that he is an actual threat to your well being.

AR: He tied me to a damn cross last week, what else do you need to see?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Hazza Keller wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Frieza wrote:

Harry Jones makes his signature entrance & receives an onslaught of boos from the EFNW fans.

Harry Jones: "Yet again I find myself trapped here; imprisoned against my will, amongst all those who would wish to do me harm. Once more, I find myself pounding on the doors, desperately calling out for ... help. For salvation; for some kindred spirit to come along and save me from this place ... But it's pointless. My efforts are fruitless, my calls go unheard ... some would say it's futile, even. Some would venture out as far as to say that there's no escape from this ... reality, as they'd refer to it - this life that I've been condemned to live, surrounded by vultures, leeches, and parasites alike. But being the unique individual that I am, I know better. I know that this ... life and this reality ... they're not real. The only thing real is me - HARRY JONES!"

Harry paces back and forth, collecting his thoughts.

Harry Jones: "Unlike everyone else on this God-forsaken planet, I see clearly; no illusions, no tricks, no veil pulled over my eyes ... I see this place, this life for what it truly is ... and the people in it for what they really are ... hypocrites. Dustin Shore is the biggest one of them all, because - "

TBC by You Know Who

OT: Short & sweet.

*Harry is cut off by Dustin Shore's music, and he comes out onto the stage to a good ovation. He walks down to the ring with his microphone in hand, and ends up standing opposite Harry Jones, watching him as his music cuts out.*

Dustin Shore: Sorry to interrupt you, Harry. Please, continue. I think you were going to talk about why I'm such a huge hypocrite.

*Harry glares at Dustin for a moment, but when it looks like he is going to talk again, Dustin cuts him off.*

Dustin Shore: Actually, I think we've heard quite enough out of you.

*The crowd pops as Harry looks angry at being cut off.*

Dustin Shore: You are the only one left, the only one that is real, blah, blah, blah. Honestly, I couldn't care less why you did what you did to me, why you think you're better than everyone, why you think you're in the Matrix or whatever the hell you're talking about. I don't care anymore. You wanna talk about leeches and parasites, about being The Best in the World. You want to talk about my career, and you want to talk about how I am the harbinger of death for professional wrestling. I'm getting damn sick of your crazy, world-changing, conspiracy theory bullshit. The very plain fact of the matter is, you tried to end my career. And you didn't even have the balls to do it to my face. No, Harry, you want to end my career? You should have done it to my face. Now, I'm sorely tempted to drop this mic, take a few steps forward, and proceed to beat the unholy man-shit out of you. But what would that accomplish? Security would come out here, break us apart, and at the best I'd get to hit you two or three dozen times. So I think I want to give you a chance to end my career, crazy as that sounds. I want to fight you, in a match. More importantly, I want to beat you, and put an end to this lunacy.

Harry Jones: "Dustin, there are a few things which require clarification. First and foremost; I'm not insane ... but I'll tell you what I am, Dustin; PISSED off! I want to make sure that you understand the magnitude of the situation you oh-so willingly threw yourself into. I want to make sure you REALIZE ... just how important this match is, and just how FAR I'm willing to go to make sure that once all is said and done? I'm the last man standing. You see, Dustin, you've thrust yourself into a proverbial black hole - an endless abyss of agony, suffering, and torment - and that's before you step foot in that ring with me. Because I know you, Dustin - I can see into your brain, feel the few thoughts left in your mind that are truly your own ... and already, I've gotten to you. Already, I've planted the seeds of doubt and despair within your mind - I've forced you to question and challenge everything you thought you knew ... and that alone will tear you apart in ways that even I'm not capable of. Do you understand me, Dustin? Do you realize what this means?"

Harry briefly pauses, before continuing.

Harry Jones: "Haha ... it means that even here, even now, I've already won. In fact, my success was certain the moment that you cost me the EFNW Wrestling Championship! The moment that those leeches started cheering for you - the moment you embraced the love and compassion of the fans was the night that you solidified yourself as a worthless piece of trash! You solidified yourself as an imbecile who is too dimwitted and short-sighted to see that you're nothing more but a puppet to those people - those fans that you love oh-so dearly. It was that moment, Dustin, that very instant that sealed your fate ... Because you made the mistake of making your presence known. Your lust and need to be in the spotlight, to be the center of attention served only to screw you over in the end, your misguided actions and your need to cater to your dear, precious fans left you blind, and it all led you to believe that challenging me was a ... smart thing to do. A reasonable action, but the fact of the matter is that in that very moment, you made the worst mistake of your life."

While Harry takes another moment to collect his thoughts, Dustin thinks about what Harry had to say.

Harry Jones: "You attempted to take me from top to bottom in just one night ... but all you did was further my point. All you did ... was prove just how mindless you truly are; how far gone your pride and dignity are, to sell yourself out to those people. You came out there one month ago in front of the entire world, seeking approval; BEGGING to be noticed, dying for the attention of all of your supposed fans ... Well congratulations, Dustin, because you got what you wanted. You wanted to catch someone's attention in order to make a legitimate name for yourself in a legitimate wrestling company ... and you did. The only problem there is that you didn't just catch anyone's attention, Shore. You didn't simply get yourself noticed by Robert Cairo or those fans ... in fact, they probably still don't even know who you are. But that's okay, Dustin - that's alright, because you caught the attention of the only person that matters in this company - no, in this INDUSTRY! You caught my attention. Which I'm sure is feeling like a blessing right now, to be noticed by the greatest performer in professional wrestling today ... but it's not, and come Pain For Pride, you'll realize that, Dustin! You will realize that there will NEVER be another Harry Jones!"

*Dustin Shore has been listening in silence, leaning back in the corner of the ring with his microphone as Harry has been talking. Now he stays where he is, but brings the microphone to his mouth.*

Dustin Shore: It's funny that you say you've already won, Harry, because I see things a little differently.

*He straightens up, taking a step towards Harry.*

Dustin Shore: The saddest part of this is, you once knew what I knew. Where that knowledge has gone, I couldn't say. Did you simply take a bad bump on the head during a match and accidentally forget it in a bout of selective amnesia? Or have you purposefully forgotten it, striking it from your memory? If it is the latter, my mind can't conjure a reason as to why you would purposefully condemn yourself to such misery. One way or another, you've forgotten. Let me see if I can jog your memory. You feel like the fans are leeches, that they suck you dry and move on. You believe that is my weakness, a weakness you have overcome. You think they make me weak, weak enough for you to easily defeat. You think they control me like a puppet master holding the strings. You think I desire nothing more than to blindly please the fans, that I have given my free mind to popular demand. I'm going to tell you right now, that just isn't the case. Let me share with you what I know, and what I used to think you knew.

You see, the fans and I have a mutual thing going. No matter how many fans I have, be it one, or one hundred, or one hundred thousand, it is the same. Yes, the fans come to see me, and they leave with my best, every night. But they don't take it from me against my will. I come out every night and put on a show for them. You may think it all goes one way. But it doesn't. These fans have an energy to them, and when an arena full of people are behind you, you can feel that energy. Those thousands who are cheering you on, wanting to see your hand raised in victory. That kind of energy doesn't come from anywhere else. For that, I gladly lay my body on the line. These same fans that you say steal from me come up to me every day, every night, and thank me for what I do. Feelings like that are irreplaceable, and it drives me to come in to work every night and give everything to them. You can say it's the dumbest, or the smartest thing ever, but above all that, it is what I have chosen. After my first match, way down in the independents, I could have called it quits. But I have chosen this life, from that day until now. Then I look at you, what you've become. You feel like you've got some greater wisdom, but you have to watch me doing things you can't stand, and it riles you up. I come out here every night excited to do what I do, and you come out here and direct hatred and resentment towards all these people you don't even know. You tell me, who's really winning?

*Dustin raises a microphone to the crowd, and walks around the ring with it as the crowd cheers.*

Dustin Shore: That certainly doesn't sound like an endless abyss of agony, suffering and torment to me. You've got it twisted, Harry.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Marcus Kane wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Angel Rodriguez knocks on Robert Cairo's door.
*Robert gets up briskly from his desk and opens the door for Angel. He greets him with a smile*
Cairo: Hello there, Mr. Rodriguez! What can I do you for?

AR: Well, first of all, let me say that although you've only been GM for a few weeks, you've really done a great job. Now the reason I'm here is because I don't feel that the previous regime has offered their star man enough security when it comes to a man like Marcus Kane. He's been intimidating me backstage for the last few weeks and I want to know what you plan to do about it.
Cairo: Well the safety of our workers is my top priority. But let me ask you, what do you want me to do about it?

AR: Whatever it takes. Suspend him, ban him from ringside for my matches, keep him under watch during the show, I don't care.
Cairo: Tell you what, Angel, next time he tries to intervene in a match I will send him to the back. Sound good?

Before Angel can retort, demonic laughing is heard.

AR: Hear that? I don't think sending him to the back's going to help, but it's a start.
Cairo: That's all I can do until I see proof that he is an actual threat to your well being.

*Riff Radley walks up to the two in the hallway followed by his Meyhem twins looking as rough and tough as usual, still somewhat beat up, but much better since last week.*

Riff Radley
"Hello there! Riff Radley is the name and Radley Corp is my game! You seem to be in need of protection Mr. Rodriguez. Could I perhaps offer my assistance? I have two very large body guards that would be enough to watch your back in any kind of match."

*Riff slightly raises his brief case.*

Riff Radley
"In fact, all it would take is a signature, and these two will watch you for a whole two weeks!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Cairo: *Rubbing his chin in thought* How would Radley Corp like to work for the General Manager? I've already got Omega, but more doesn't hurt. You guys do what I tell you, I pay you $xxx,xxx. So?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Cairo: *Rubbing his chin in thought* How would Radley Corp like to work for the General Manager? I've already got Omega, but more doesn't hurt. You guys do what I tell you, I pay you $xxx,xxx. So?

Surge walks into the room with his dick swinging out of his shorts.

"Ay, faggots."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Ay, faggots."
Cairo: Excuse me?

off: Every brilliant feud needs to start off with "Ay Faggots".
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 am

Future TJ wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Ay, faggots."

Surge notices his dick out and shoves it back into his shorts.

"It has a mind of it's own."

Surge stretches out the hand that he just touched his crotch with to Cairo, prolly for a shake or something.

"My name's Surge. Surge Johnson. Mr. Surge Johnson. Mr. Surge Johnson Sama. Dr. Mr. Surge Johnson Sama. And I assume you're the faggot who now runs this company?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 am

Neville Ryan walks out into the arena as the crowd looks on in astonishment, he stands atop the ramp momentarily as he runs his hand across his chin with a smug look on his face. A grin flashes across his face momentarily as he runs towards the ring and jumps onto the apron before spinning around and staring out at the crowd with a wild grin on his face.

Once in the ring he pulls a microphone out of his inner jacket pocket and waits for his theme to cut out before speaking.

"Well, its been awhile hasn't it? Well, I've been good, won a World Championship in a major company and then I dominated the scene so handily that they had to shut down. I know what you're all thinking "Where have you been for so long Neville? we've missed you!" and I've missed each and every one of you. The millions upon millions of people chanting my name as I show my opponent just why I'm the dynamic, heart stopping and mind blowing superstar that each and every one of you paid your hard earned money to see!"

Ryan lowers his microphone and cheers along with the crowd momentarily.

"The fact of the matter is this, ENFW has finally been graced with my presence and you, the viewer...." Neville looks directly in the camera and smiles

"....get to reap the benefits. You have struck the jackpot my friends! Now... just sit back and be entertained" he drops his microphone and flashes a large grin before walking to the back.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 am

Captain2 wrote:

Neville Ryan walks out into the arena as the crowd looks on in astonishment, he stands atop the ramp momentarily as he runs his hand across his chin with a smug look on his face. A grin flashes across his face momentarily as he runs towards the ring and jumps onto the apron before spinning around and staring out at the crowd with a wild grin on his face.

Once in the ring he pulls a microphone out of his inner jacket pocket and waits for his theme to cut out before speaking.

"Well, its been awhile hasn't it? Well, I've been good, won a World Championship in a major company and then I dominated the scene so handily that they had to shut down. I know what you're all thinking "Where have you been for so long Neville? we've missed you!" and I've missed each and every one of you. The millions upon millions of people chanting my name as I show my opponent just why I'm the dynamic, heart stopping and mind blowing superstar that each and every one of you paid your hard earned money to see!"

Ryan lowers his microphone and cheers along with the crowd momentarily.

"The fact of the matter is this, ENFW has finally been graced with my presence and you, the viewer...." Neville looks directly in the camera and smiles

"....get to reap the benefits. You have struck the jackpot my friends! Now... just sit back and be entertained" he drops his microphone and flashes a large grin before walking to the back.
Omega meets him in the back, holding his EFNW TV Title. He just stands there, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 am

Neville stares back momentarily in total silence before waving his hand in front of his own face.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville stares back momentarily in total silence before waving his hand in front of his own face.
Omega: Well hello Neville. How've you been?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Oh I've been doing well, selling out arenas, checking out the hottest clubs, flying to all my shows in a nice little helicopter I found. Basically just living the lifestyle of a regular superstar." Neville holds up two fingers in front of Omega to keep him from interrupting and smirks

"I know, you're thinking "a lot of people have been "superstars" before. they don't have that kind of lifestyle" and you're right. But then again I'm more than just any regular ol' performer. I'm a franchise. EFNW has struck gold here, just watch, in a week you'll see a sea of Neville Ryan hats, T-Shirts and maybe even masks that look like my face."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 am

Captain2 wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Oh I've been doing well, selling out arenas, checking out the hottest clubs, flying to all my shows in a nice little helicopter I found. Basically just living the lifestyle of a regular World Champion." Neville holds up two fingers in front of Omega to keep him from interrupting and smirks

"I know, you're thinking "a lot of people have been world champions before. they don't have that kind of lifestyle" and you're right. But then again I'm more than just a world champion. I'm a franchise. EFNW has struck gold here, just watch, in a week you'll see a sea of Neville Ryan hats, T-Shirts and maybe even masks that look like my face."
Omega: Meanwhile, while over here in EFNW, I've been running through the roster, became TV Champion, and I'm gonna have a World Title match against whoever the champ is when I decide for it to happen, thanks to Robert Cairo. And over in CWW, I won the Cage Championship, fought the main guy at the biggest pay-per-view, and will go against him again at the next Pay-Per-View in a Casket Match.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Oh I've been doing well, selling out arenas, checking out the hottest clubs, flying to all my shows in a nice little helicopter I found. Basically just living the lifestyle of a regular World Champion." Neville holds up two fingers in front of Omega to keep him from interrupting and smirks

"I know, you're thinking "a lot of people have been world champions before. they don't have that kind of lifestyle" and you're right. But then again I'm more than just a world champion. I'm a franchise. EFNW has struck gold here, just watch, in a week you'll see a sea of Neville Ryan hats, T-Shirts and maybe even masks that look like my face."
Omega: Meanwhile, while over here in EFNW, I've been running through the roster, became TV Champion, and I'm gonna have a World Title match against whoever the champ is when I decide for it to happen, thanks to Robert Cairo. And over in CWW, I won the Cage Championship, fought the main guy at the biggest pay-per-view, and will go against him again at the next Pay-Per-View in a Casket Match.

Neville nods blankly for a moment before flashing his smile again

"Hey that's great too! I'm sure with a guy like me on the show you'll actually get someone watching when one of your matches comes on. Like a whole lead in thing. Right?" he hands an old fashioned Polaroid camera to a nearby stage hand and wraps his arm around Omega quickly and flashes a huge fake smile as the picture is taken.

"So you're doing pretty well over here? That's good, I always worried about what happened to you after 3X went down. I mean I was the World Heavyweight champion so I was in good shape, but hey you did well... that is just great!" he says as he pulls the picture out of the camera and signs it before handing it to Omega.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 am

OT: Going to be a shitty quick result show considering that my PC is glitching. Next week's show will be great & the following week is the Pain For Pride show. Here is the confirmed card for Pain For Pride which is still subject for change.

- NORMAL TAG -
EFNW Wrestling Tag Team Championships
Fight Money (c) vs Matt Xtreme & Friends

- STREET FIGHT -
Casey Anomaly vs Riff Radley

- EFNW MASTERDOM MASSACRE MATCH -
Robert Cairo's Vacated EFNW Revolution Championship
??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

- CASKET MATCH -
Marcus Kane vs Angel Rodriguez

- GRUDGE MATCH -
Harry Jones vs Dustin Shore

- VIXENS CUP SEMI FINAL #1 -

- VIXENS CUP SEMI FINAL #2 -

- SINGLES MATCH -
EFNW Wrestling Championship
Cyrus Black vs Alex Nova
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 am

Oriadon wrote:
Hazza Keller wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Frieza wrote:

Harry Jones makes his signature entrance & receives an onslaught of boos from the EFNW fans.

Harry Jones: "Yet again I find myself trapped here; imprisoned against my will, amongst all those who would wish to do me harm. Once more, I find myself pounding on the doors, desperately calling out for ... help. For salvation; for some kindred spirit to come along and save me from this place ... But it's pointless. My efforts are fruitless, my calls go unheard ... some would say it's futile, even. Some would venture out as far as to say that there's no escape from this ... reality, as they'd refer to it - this life that I've been condemned to live, surrounded by vultures, leeches, and parasites alike. But being the unique individual that I am, I know better. I know that this ... life and this reality ... they're not real. The only thing real is me - HARRY JONES!"

Harry paces back and forth, collecting his thoughts.

Harry Jones: "Unlike everyone else on this God-forsaken planet, I see clearly; no illusions, no tricks, no veil pulled over my eyes ... I see this place, this life for what it truly is ... and the people in it for what they really are ... hypocrites. Dustin Shore is the biggest one of them all, because - "

TBC by You Know Who

OT: Short & sweet.

*Harry is cut off by Dustin Shore's music, and he comes out onto the stage to a good ovation. He walks down to the ring with his microphone in hand, and ends up standing opposite Harry Jones, watching him as his music cuts out.*

Dustin Shore: Sorry to interrupt you, Harry. Please, continue. I think you were going to talk about why I'm such a huge hypocrite.

*Harry glares at Dustin for a moment, but when it looks like he is going to talk again, Dustin cuts him off.*

Dustin Shore: Actually, I think we've heard quite enough out of you.

*The crowd pops as Harry looks angry at being cut off.*

Dustin Shore: You are the only one left, the only one that is real, blah, blah, blah. Honestly, I couldn't care less why you did what you did to me, why you think you're better than everyone, why you think you're in the Matrix or whatever the hell you're talking about. I don't care anymore. You wanna talk about leeches and parasites, about being The Best in the World. You want to talk about my career, and you want to talk about how I am the harbinger of death for professional wrestling. I'm getting damn sick of your crazy, world-changing, conspiracy theory bullshit. The very plain fact of the matter is, you tried to end my career. And you didn't even have the balls to do it to my face. No, Harry, you want to end my career? You should have done it to my face. Now, I'm sorely tempted to drop this mic, take a few steps forward, and proceed to beat the unholy man-shit out of you. But what would that accomplish? Security would come out here, break us apart, and at the best I'd get to hit you two or three dozen times. So I think I want to give you a chance to end my career, crazy as that sounds. I want to fight you, in a match. More importantly, I want to beat you, and put an end to this lunacy.

Harry Jones: "Dustin, there are a few things which require clarification. First and foremost; I'm not insane ... but I'll tell you what I am, Dustin; PISSED off! I want to make sure that you understand the magnitude of the situation you oh-so willingly threw yourself into. I want to make sure you REALIZE ... just how important this match is, and just how FAR I'm willing to go to make sure that once all is said and done? I'm the last man standing. You see, Dustin, you've thrust yourself into a proverbial black hole - an endless abyss of agony, suffering, and torment - and that's before you step foot in that ring with me. Because I know you, Dustin - I can see into your brain, feel the few thoughts left in your mind that are truly your own ... and already, I've gotten to you. Already, I've planted the seeds of doubt and despair within your mind - I've forced you to question and challenge everything you thought you knew ... and that alone will tear you apart in ways that even I'm not capable of. Do you understand me, Dustin? Do you realize what this means?"

Harry briefly pauses, before continuing.

Harry Jones: "Haha ... it means that even here, even now, I've already won. In fact, my success was certain the moment that you cost me the EFNW Wrestling Championship! The moment that those leeches started cheering for you - the moment you embraced the love and compassion of the fans was the night that you solidified yourself as a worthless piece of trash! You solidified yourself as an imbecile who is too dimwitted and short-sighted to see that you're nothing more but a puppet to those people - those fans that you love oh-so dearly. It was that moment, Dustin, that very instant that sealed your fate ... Because you made the mistake of making your presence known. Your lust and need to be in the spotlight, to be the center of attention served only to screw you over in the end, your misguided actions and your need to cater to your dear, precious fans left you blind, and it all led you to believe that challenging me was a ... smart thing to do. A reasonable action, but the fact of the matter is that in that very moment, you made the worst mistake of your life."

While Harry takes another moment to collect his thoughts, Dustin thinks about what Harry had to say.

Harry Jones: "You attempted to take me from top to bottom in just one night ... but all you did was further my point. All you did ... was prove just how mindless you truly are; how far gone your pride and dignity are, to sell yourself out to those people. You came out there one month ago in front of the entire world, seeking approval; BEGGING to be noticed, dying for the attention of all of your supposed fans ... Well congratulations, Dustin, because you got what you wanted. You wanted to catch someone's attention in order to make a legitimate name for yourself in a legitimate wrestling company ... and you did. The only problem there is that you didn't just catch anyone's attention, Shore. You didn't simply get yourself noticed by Robert Cairo or those fans ... in fact, they probably still don't even know who you are. But that's okay, Dustin - that's alright, because you caught the attention of the only person that matters in this company - no, in this INDUSTRY! You caught my attention. Which I'm sure is feeling like a blessing right now, to be noticed by the greatest performer in professional wrestling today ... but it's not, and come Pain For Pride, you'll realize that, Dustin! You will realize that there will NEVER be another Harry Jones!"

*Dustin Shore has been listening in silence, leaning back in the corner of the ring with his microphone as Harry has been talking. Now he stays where he is, but brings the microphone to his mouth.*

Dustin Shore: It's funny that you say you've already won, Harry, because I see things a little differently.

*He straightens up, taking a step towards Harry.*

Dustin Shore: The saddest part of this is, you once knew what I knew. Where that knowledge has gone, I couldn't say. Did you simply take a bad bump on the head during a match and accidentally forget it in a bout of selective amnesia? Or have you purposefully forgotten it, striking it from your memory? If it is the latter, my mind can't conjure a reason as to why you would purposefully condemn yourself to such misery. One way or another, you've forgotten. Let me see if I can jog your memory. You feel like the fans are leeches, that they suck you dry and move on. You believe that is my weakness, a weakness you have overcome. You think they make me weak, weak enough for you to easily defeat. You think they control me like a puppet master holding the strings. You think I desire nothing more than to blindly please the fans, that I have given my free mind to popular demand. I'm going to tell you right now, that just isn't the case. Let me share with you what I know, and what I used to think you knew.

You see, the fans and I have a mutual thing going. No matter how many fans I have, be it one, or one hundred, or one hundred thousand, it is the same. Yes, the fans come to see me, and they leave with my best, every night. But they don't take it from me against my will. I come out every night and put on a show for them. You may think it all goes one way. But it doesn't. These fans have an energy to them, and when an arena full of people are behind you, you can feel that energy. Those thousands who are cheering you on, wanting to see your hand raised in victory. That kind of energy doesn't come from anywhere else. For that, I gladly lay my body on the line. These same fans that you say steal from me come up to me every day, every night, and thank me for what I do. Feelings like that are irreplaceable, and it drives me to come in to work every night and give everything to them. You can say it's the dumbest, or the smartest thing ever, but above all that, it is what I have chosen. After my first match, way down in the independents, I could have called it quits. But I have chosen this life, from that day until now. Then I look at you, what you've become. You feel like you've got some greater wisdom, but you have to watch me doing things you can't stand, and it riles you up. I come out here every night excited to do what I do, and you come out here and direct hatred and resentment towards all these people you don't even know. You tell me, who's really winning?

*Dustin raises a microphone to the crowd, and walks around the ring with it as the crowd cheers.*

Dustin Shore: That certainly doesn't sound like an endless abyss of agony, suffering and torment to me. You've got it twisted, Harry.

Harry Jones: "I've got it twisted? ... I ... Twisted? Oh, Dustin, you've got no idea!"

The few remaining cult-like fans of "The Tyrant" attempt to muster up a chant for Jones, but they are completely outnumbered by the loyal fans of Dustin Shore. Harry casually ascends to the top rope and sits down, embracing the mixed emotions of the EFNW Wrestling fans in attendance.

Harry Jones: "Going into this match, I'm not seeking any sort of retribution or vengeance, Dustin. No, this isn't about anything you've done to me; not in the past, nor the present. This isn't even about you, Dustin; you're simply a vessel. A slave, a PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION of everything I HATE ... As is Cyrus Black. You both claim to love your adoring fans, you say that you'd do anything to keep them entertained ... But at what cost? AT WHAT COST, DUSTIN?! LOOK AT ME! Take a good, HARD LOOK! Every bruise, every broken bone, every ugly little scar and horrendous injuries I've ever suffered ... are because of THOSE PEOPLE! I let them control me, just as you're letting them control you ... And all I received in return was pain and suffering. Cage matches, ladder matches, I did it ALL ... and look at where it got me. The EFNW Wrestling Championship has been ripped out from beneath me, my body has been through hell and back, my SANITY ... WHAT SANITY? I'm a walking, living example of what those people are capable of, and sooner or later, Dustin, you will be too. The only DIFFERENCE there is that unlike you, I opened my eyes to it all; I SAW those people for the greedy, selfish monsters they are, and I BROKE AWAY ... Though it was only after being super-plexed off a ladder by Jarrett Calloway in the biggest match of my career ... That I evolved. I ascended above the rank of any mere mortal, any mere man, and only THEN was I able to cast aside the mask and the gimmick I had been living behind as The Anti-Hero. A foolish, feeble attempt to entertain those people - one that, ultimately, BACKFIRED. I went from being the hero, the savior of EFNW as I took on ECCW's Jarrett Calloway head-to-head ... to becoming the most HATED man in this business, because for ONCE ... for once, I decided to look after myself. AND THEY SHUNNED ME FOR IT, DUSTIN! THEY THREW ME ASIDE LIKE I WAS NOTHING! AND ... And ... if they could do that to me, Dustin; the most beloved star on the roster ... imagine what they'll do to you. The moment you slip up, the very first wrong move you make, and they'll be ALL OVER YOU like a pack of wild dogs. Yet ... you fight for them. You work so HARD to keep them satisfied and entertained, and ... and I don't understand it. For once, I've found a question that I don't have an answer to ... Why? Why would you risk your neck for those people? The very same people who would turn on you in a HEARTBEAT! ... WHY?"

Harry begins speaking at a new-found level of intensity!

Harry Jones: "I know your game, Dustin; and quite frankly, I find it PATHETIC! You'll degrade yourself by acting out as a total bitch until one day, after an endless charade of frivolous ass-kissing ... You will turn your back on the EFNW fans; just like you did to the CWW fans! You will finally understand the truth behind the words I preach! You will finally come to terms with the fact that the fans of professional wrestling are nothing more than a cancer at their essence! You will be given a cold, hard dose of reality, Dustin ... When you realize that after all this time ... I was right!"
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 am

Lack of shows lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 am

Adam wrote:
Lack of shows lol
Marik is doing it. I'm at my Grandparents, so I got internet for the next hour xx
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 am

Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

"Ay, faggots."

Surge notices his dick out and shoves it back into his shorts.

"It has a mind of it's own."

Surge stretches out the hand that he just touched his crotch with to Cairo, prolly for a shake or something.

"My name's Surge. Surge Johnson. Mr. Surge Johnson. Mr. Surge Johnson Sama. Dr. Mr. Surge Johnson Sama. And I assume you're the faggot who now runs this company?"

AR: I can see you're about to be very busy, Mr. Cairo, so I'll leave. And Riff, thank you for the offer, but I saw you offer Marcus Kane the exact same thing, so I'll decline. But I have a contingency plan and you'll see what that is very soon.

Angel leaves Cairo's office.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville nods blankly for a moment before flashing his smile again

"Hey that's great too! I'm sure with a guy like me on the show you'll actually get someone watching when one of your matches comes on. Like a whole lead in thing. Right?" he hands an old fashioned Polaroid camera to a nearby stage hand and wraps his arm around Omega quickly and flashes a huge fake smile as the picture is taken.

"So you're doing pretty well over here? That's good, I always worried about what happened to you after 3X went down. I mean I was the World Heavyweight champion so I was in good shape, but hey you did well... that is just great!" he says as he pulls the picture out of the camera and signs it before handing it to Omega.
Omega looks at the picture and rips it in half.

Omega: Your a lot more cocky. Guess that title got to you. Figures.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Neville looks down at the photograph on the floor and cocks his head to the side as he looks back up at Omega

"Really? I thought you'd appreciate a gift like that. I mean how often does someone get a picture of themselves with a real undefeated champion?" he thinks for a moment before correcting himself.

"Well, besides the undefeated UFC guys. I've seen like three of them though so its hardly special to leave with your title. I've actually accomplished something though, leaving the company with a major world title just proves the caliber of competitor that I am."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville looks down at the photograph on the floor and cocks his head to the side as he looks back up at Omega

"Really? I thought you'd appreciate a gift like that. I mean how often does someone get a picture of themselves with a real undefeated champion?" he thinks for a moment before correcting himself.

"Well, besides the undefeated UFC guys. I've seen like three of them though so its hardly special to leave with your title. I've actually accomplished something though, leaving the company with a major world title just proves the caliber of competitor that I am."
Omega: Whatever man. All I know is that you're different. Doesn't matter to me, but I know you'll be gunning for me, just like before 3XW went down the first time. I'm better now. The caliber of competition is much better here, and I've beaten almost all of them. So, see ya around Neville.

Omega turns around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Omega: Whatever man. All I know is that you're different. Doesn't matter to me, but I know you'll be gunning for me, just like before 3XW went down the first time. I'm better now. The caliber of competition is much better here, and I've beaten almost all of them. So, see ya around Neville.

Omega turns around to leave.

Neville looks angrily after Omega and shakes his head

"Well somebody just talked himself out of a complimentary "Ryanocracy" armband!" he spits after him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next