The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville looks down at the photograph on the floor and cocks his head to the side as he looks back up at Omega

"Really? I thought you'd appreciate a gift like that. I mean how often does someone get a picture of themselves with a real undefeated champion?" he thinks for a moment before correcting himself.

"Well, besides the undefeated UFC guys. I've seen like three of them though so its hardly special to leave with your title. I've actually accomplished something though, leaving the company with a major world title just proves the caliber of competitor that I am."
Omega: Whatever man. All I know is that you're different. Doesn't matter to me, but I know you'll be gunning for me, just like before 3XW went down the first time. I'm better now. The caliber of competition is much better here, and I've beaten almost all of them. So, see ya around Neville.

Omega turns around to leave.

Neville looks angrily after Omega and shakes his head

"Well somebody just talked himself out of a complimentary "Ryanocracy" armband!" he spits after him
Omega hears the spit hit the floor and turns around.

Omega: Really Neville? Really? And we're supposed to be friends. Think what you want between us, I see you and me as enemies once more.

Omega turns again and actually leaves this time.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Neville takes a deep breath and returns to his smiley persona as he continues down the hallway, shaking hands with random people he passes by.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Lara James - *Sitting on a crate in the hall, drinking from a can of red bull. She sees Nevill walking down the hallway so calls out*

"Well look who it is! Its Neville Ryan!"

*She laughs as she waves one hand at him*

Gina Koba - *In the gym training like a beast, knowing she is going to win the Vixens Cup!*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Lara James - *Sitting on a crate in the hall, drinking from a can of red bull. She sees Nevill walking down the hallway so calls out*

Neville squints and smiles at Lara as he raises his hand in a sort of salute before approaching her.

"Hey! its been awhile, hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Neville squints and smiles at Lara as he raises his hand in a sort of salute before approaching her.

Lara - *She takes a sip from her can, and nods her head in a "so so" kind of way* "Not to shabby! Can't really complain y'know!" *She smiles* "How about you Papi?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She takes a sip from her can, and nods her head in a "so so" kind of way* "Not to shabby! Can't really complain y'know!" *She smiles* "How about you Papi?"

"Well I don't mean to brag but you are looking at EFNW's hottest property. I was a world champion and I guess I was too dominant because the whole company went down, I suspect there was a guy in the back just thinking "yeah, we're never gonna get the belt off this guy. We may as well just pack it up" and then.... boom!" Neville sits down next to her and looks around

"You know the kind of prestige that comes with being an undefeatable champion? A lot of people claim they're capable of it but only I achieved it. I didn't even say I was going to do it, I'm far too humble for all that"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Surge just stands there, looking at Robert Cairo.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Well I don't mean to brag but you are looking at EFNW's hottest property. I was a world champion and I guess I was too dominant because the whole company went down, I suspect there was a guy in the back just thinking "yeah, we're never gonna get the belt off this guy. We may as well just pack it up" and then.... boom!" Neville sits down next to her and looks around

"You know the kind of prestige that comes with being an undefeatable champion? A lot of people claim they're capable of it but only I achieved it. I didn't even say I was going to do it, I'm far too humble for all that"

Lara - *She raises an eyebrow* "So i have you to blame for putting me out of a job then right?!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Cyrus Black, EFNW World Heavyweight Champion and all around professional wrestler, is sitting on a production crate listening to something off his iPod.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black, EFNW World Heavyweight Champion and all around professional wrestler, is sitting on a production crate listening to something off his iPod.

Surge directs one of his thoughts at Cyrus.

"We should talk. Not here, though. I have a feeling other people know what we're saying. Peter Linch is a faggot."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Surge directs one of his thoughts at Cyrus.

"We should talk. Not here, though. I have a feeling other people know what we're saying. Peter Linch is a faggot."

Cyrus responds in thought-speak:

Cyrus Black: Really? Oh, very well...So fucking annoying...
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She raises an eyebrow* "So i have you to blame for putting me out of a job then right?!"

Neville shrugs

"Its entirely possible, you saw how dominant I was. How about I make it up to you?" he offers as he removes one of his many armbands, one with "Neville Ryan #1" written across it in big red letters, and hands it to Lara.

"There you go!" he says with a big smile "Wear that around and you'll get all the other wrestlers jealous"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Alex Nova walks around chuckling about the arrival of the English faggot who's held a womens championship.

Zoey is pumping weights in the back
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova walks around chuckling about the arrival of the English faggot who's held a womens championship.

Alex Nova then realizes that this guy is 100 times better than he will ever be.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Man I wish I was as funny as you..
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

I actually booked that Women's Title run, by the way. The more you know.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

I actually booked that Women's Title run, by the way. The more you know.

OH did you..? Figures.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:18 pm

It was actually fun to do, Sophie had been Women's champ for like four months and had beaten everyone in her division several times over. Nev ran in and beat her and then declared he had "broken the glass floor".
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shrugs

"Its entirely possible, you saw how dominant I was. How about I make it up to you?" he offers as he removes one of his many armbands, one with "Neville Ryan #1" written across it in big red letters, and hands it to Lara.

"There you go!" he says with a big smile "Wear that around and you'll get all the other wrestlers jealous"

Lara - *She chuckles and actually puts the armband on* "Wow! Thanks! That makes everything better! I now feel like queen of the world!" *She rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Neville smiles and takes her comments at face value

"I knew that would cheer you up. So how is it going over here for you?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Captain2 wrote:
It was actually fun to do, Sophie had been Women's champ for like four months and had beaten everyone in her division several times over. Nev ran in and beat her and then declared he had "broken the glass floor".

And it's still better than Alex Nova.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Having fun...?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Having fun...?

About as much fun as an Alex Nova promo.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She sighs* "As of yet, im practically back to being a nobody! Its a bit of a knock you know, comig from somewhere, where you are practically a legend, to somewhere when nobody even knows what you can do! I mean, not that i was expectig to come here and rule things, but once business picks up, im sure i will be back on the path to the top! It's what i do y'know!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She sighs* "As of yet, im practically back to being a nobody! Its a bit of a knock you know, comig from somewhere, where you are practically a legend, to somewhere when nobody even knows what you can do! I mean, not that i was expectig to come here and rule things, but once business picks up, im sure i will be back on the path to the top! It's what i do y'know!"

"Yeah you'll do just fine, with my arrival you'll get a bunch of people coming to watch my matches and they'll see you and start wanting to see you too. Its a trickle down theory. You're talented enough to pull it off" He replies happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next