The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Twista XL, shockingly, arrives.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Captain2 wrote:
★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville smiles and takes her comments at face value

"I knew that would cheer you up. So how is it going over here for you?"

Lara - *She sighs* "As of yet, im practically back to being a nobody! Its a bit of a knock you know, comig from somewhere, where you are practically a legend, to somewhere when nobody even knows what you can do! I mean, not that i was expectig to come here and rule things, but once business picks up, im sure i will be back on the path to the top! It's what i do y'know!"

"Yeah you'll do just fine, with my arrival you'll get a bunch of people coming to watch my matches and they'll see you and start wanting to see you too. Its a trickle down theory. You're talented enough to pull it off" He replies happily

Lara - "Wow! You got a hell o'va ego since the last time i saw you papi! Its not that flatterin'!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Adam wrote:

Then, even more shockingly, EFNW World Champion Cyrus Black blindsides him, slamming him into the wall. He keeps a hold of him as he shouts:

Cyrus Black: WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU MASQUERADING AROUND AS TWISTA XL?! WHAT IS YOUR GAME, YOU IMPOSTER?!!!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Then, even more shockingly, EFNW World Champion Cyrus Black blindsides him, slamming him into the wall. He keeps a hold of him as he shouts:

Cyrus Black: WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU MASQUERADING AROUND AS TWISTA XL?! WHAT IS YOUR GAME, YOU IMPOSTER?!!!

Surge runs in and starts laying in some stomps to the gut as well as some elbows.

"YOU TOOK MY WATERLEMONS~!! GIVE THEM BACK~!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Lara - *She sighs* "As of yet, im practically back to being a nobody! Its a bit of a knock you know, comig from somewhere, where you are practically a legend, to somewhere when nobody even knows what you can do! I mean, not that i was expectig to come here and rule things, but once business picks up, im sure i will be back on the path to the top! It's what i do y'know!"

"Yeah you'll do just fine, with my arrival you'll get a bunch of people coming to watch my matches and they'll see you and start wanting to see you too. Its a trickle down theory. You're talented enough to pull it off" He replies happily

Lara - "Wow! You got a hell o'va ego since the last time i saw you papi! Its not that flatterin'!"

Raising his eyebrow Neville looks a little suprised

"An ego? I'm not saying I could carry the whole company by myself. For every "King Arthur" there's a Guinevere in the background. That's you. She's a crucial character too." he argues

"Besides, I'm just giving people what they want. They demand merchandise, autographs and photo ops and here I am. The legions of fans demand it Lara"

Last edited by Captain2 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Surge runs in and starts laying in some stomps to the gut as well as some elbows.

Twista XL kips up and does a double-punch to Surge and Cyrus. He then whips out a gun and points it at Surge.

Twista XL: Da fuck man? DA FUCK?

Surge: Fag.

BANG BANG!

Twista XL shoots at Surge, but it just bounces off him and the bullet ricochets towards Cyrus who backflips over the bullet. The three men look at each other.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Adam wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Twista XL kips up and does a double-punch to Surge and Cyrus. He then whips out a gun and points it at Surge.

BANG BANG!

Twista XL shoots at Surge, but it just bounces off him and the bullet ricochets towards Cyrus who backflips over the bullet. The three men look at each other.

Cyrus casually looks at the carnage that the three men had caused as he shrugs.

Cyrus Black: Huh...guess you were the real deal. How's it going Twista? Wait, better question: where the hell'd you run off to?!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

BANG BANG!

Cyrus Black: Huh...guess you were the real deal. How's it going Twista? Wait, better question: where the hell'd you run off to?!

Twista XL: I dunno mayne, that Omega dick put me through a stack of tables, kinda hurt, y'know?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 pm

off: Holy shit, those Cyrus/Neville/Surge banners are sick.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Future TJ wrote:

Yeah, Marik did an awesome job
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Raising his eyebrow Neville looks a little suprised

"An ego? I'm not saying I could carry the whole company by myself. For every "Spiderman" there's a Mary Jane in the background. That's you. She's a crucial character too." he argues

"Besides, I'm just giving people what they want. They demand merchandise, autographs and photo ops and here I am. The legions of fans demand it Lara"

Lara - *Nods her head to the side with a chuckle* "I see myself more like Wonder Woman, but Ok... if you say so! But dont go so overboard on the whole, "everyone is only here to see me!" It dosen't fly well with me! But it's good that you are still so confident in yorself. Don't get me wrong!"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Future TJ wrote:

Yeah, Marik did an awesome job

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Neville nods and grins

"Yeah, it's amazing the kind of confidence that being a titan of the industry gives you. Invites to all of the hottest clubs, free meals at the classiest restaurants and piles of clothes with my face or name on them." he smirks and leans back

"Hail to the king"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

BANG BANG!

Twista XL: I dunno mayne, that Omega dick put me through a stack of tables, kinda hurt, y'know?

Cyrus Black: Well, yeah...but dude, you kinda left me high and dry. Not only was I unable to give you your rematch for my title and was therefore forced to fight scrubs like Harry Jones and Alex Nova, but you being gone left me relatively unable to contend for the tag titles in 3XW back when it was still open. Bro...not cool!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Yea. You guys should get some.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Adam wrote:

BANG BANG!

Cyrus Black: Well, yeah...but dude, you kinda left me high and dry. Not only was I unable to give you your rematch for my title and was therefore forced to fight scrubs like Harry Jones and Alex Nova, but you being gone left me relatively unable to contend for the tag titles in 3XW back when it was still open. Bro...not cool!

Twista XL: Look I'm hardcore. You know it. But I landed awkwardly. I know I kinda fucked off but . . . shit happens. Alex Nova? He's actually in the main event? The fuck?

OOC - Marik, do me one
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 pm

... make me one Razz
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Surgeta wrote:
Yea. You guys should get some.
You know, I never did get anything back for the last Surge tron I made you...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Cyrus sighs as he pats Twista on the shoulder.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, yeah...I really don't blame you. I just like screwing with your head, that's all. As far as Alex Nova...yeah, he won some stupid gauntlet match or whatever and now he's got a World Title match against me at the next PPV. It's annoying, to say the least...especially considering how rock-stupid Nova's been over the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 pm

In that case gimmie the CAW/pic base, color scheme, accomplishments and some shit to put in the middle.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Surgeta wrote:
In that case gimmie the CAW/pic base, color scheme, accomplishments and some shit to put in the middle.
How about Alex Shelley as Will Williams, Black/White ish, 1x Crush World Heavyweight Champion, 1x ECCW Legends Champion, 1x ECCW Hardcore Champion, 2010 ECCW King of the Ring, ECCW Tag Team Champion. Choose whatever you want to put in there.

Oh, and the quote: "If You Want Beef, He'll Bring The Ruckus".

Thanks, babe.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 pm

I doubt it, but if only Marik a.k.a. Surge could make one for Omega...
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Yeah, yeah...I really don't blame you. I just like screwing with your head, that's all. As far as Alex Nova...yeah, he won some stupid gauntlet match or whatever and now he's got a World Title match against me at the next PPV. It's annoying, to say the least...especially considering how rock-stupid Nova's been over the last couple of weeks.

Twista XL: Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Bro, if you don't retain against Nova, I'mma kick you in the nuts. Hard. I mean it.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Adam wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Twista XL: Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Bro, if you don't retain against Nova, I'mma kick you in the nuts. Hard. I mean it.

Cyrus Black: If I don't retain, I'll let you kick me in the nuts. Seriously, though, this kid's trying to act all badass and short-sell me...ME, of all people! And above all else, it seems that everything he says is some new brand of idiotic. Oh yes, it will be a pleasure dumping him on his head.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Future TJ wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
How about Alex Shelley as Will Williams, Black/White ish, 1x Crush World Heavyweight Champion, 1x ECCW Legends Champion, 1x ECCW Hardcore Champion, 2010 ECCW King of the Ring, ECCW Tag Team Champion. Choose whatever you want to put in there.

Oh, and the quote: "If You Want Beef, He'll Bring The Ruckus".

Thanks, babe.

Off the top of my head I can remember we won the Crush titles once and the Undisputed Titles twice, Tag Team of the Year for 2010, and you also won Match of the Year, Promo of the Year and maybe one more thing.

Your sig' on Bob2's forum had "The Invention of Jobbing" staring HHH and an emoticon of a banana that when set to some Britney Spears song would dance perfectly in-sync.

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I doubt it, but if only Marik a.k.a. Surge could make one for Omega...

Fill out the requirements and sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next