The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:24 pm

.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Plan? Alex, you really are a mental midget, you know that? You think you know me, you think you know my plans and machinations. Either that, or you're too arrogant to care about any of that. My "plans" and "schemes" run deep, much deeper than your pea-brain can comprehend. You think for one second that just because you won some glorified gauntlet match that I'm now in any way intimidated or impressed by you? That I have to rearrange my entire strategy just because you're the new #1 Contender? You have an awfully high opinion of yourself and not much of a track record to back it up.

Nova comes up to Cyrus now and puts his hand on his shoulder

"Come on old man...don't you think it's about time for you to call it quits? I mean you've been in the wrestling industry for what..? 20 years? I'd say you deserve a break, how about you take a little vacation..?"

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: I'm 28 years old, you moron!

Nova chuckles

"28 years old huh...? Whatever you say.. but the way you're wrestling now-a-days I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thought you were older...maybe I could teach you a few tricks.. then again, your bad memory will just forget everything, and you'll crumble and I will stand over you as EFNW champion.. picture it:.."

Cyrus, annoyed, grabs Nova's hand off his shoulder and twists, contorting Nova's hand.

Cyrus Black: The only two things you could teach me are how to suck and die. Considering you're trying the old "Cyrus Black is washed up" gimmick that everyone has already tried and failed to pull off, you've already taught me much about the ways of utter sucktitude. As far as the dying bit, I'll get the chance to see you die up close and personal when I shove my boot through your chest and drive your head into the mat.

Cyrus continues applying the pressure on Nova's hand before finally releasing it.

Cyrus Black: If you take nothing away from our conversations but one, I suggest you take this: do not underestimate me. The minute...THE MINUTE...you think you have me figured out, that you have the advantage, I will cripple you. I will subject you to pain and suffering beyond human comprehension just because you couldn't see the Truth beyond your delusions. If you do not take me even the slightest bit seriously, BOY...you won't ever wrestle again. Period, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: Plan? Alex, you really are a mental midget, you know that? You think you know me, you think you know my plans and machinations. Either that, or you're too arrogant to care about any of that. My "plans" and "schemes" run deep, much deeper than your pea-brain can comprehend. You think for one second that just because you won some glorified gauntlet match that I'm now in any way intimidated or impressed by you? That I have to rearrange my entire strategy just because you're the new #1 Contender? You have an awfully high opinion of yourself and not much of a track record to back it up.

"Come on old man...don't you think it's about time for you to call it quits? I mean you've been in the wrestling industry for what..? 20 years? I'd say you deserve a break, how about you take a little vacation..?"

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Nova chuckles

"28 years old huh...? Whatever you say.. but the way you're wrestling now-a-days I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thought you were older...maybe I could teach you a few tricks.. then again, your bad memory will just forget everything, and you'll crumble and I will stand over you as EFNW champion.. picture it:.."

Cyrus, annoyed, grabs Nova's hand off his shoulder and twists, contorting Nova's hand.

Cyrus Black: The only two things you could teach me are how to suck and die. Considering you're trying the old "Cyrus Black is washed up" gimmick that everyone has already tried and failed to pull off, you've already taught me much about the ways of utter sucktitude. As far as the dying bit, I'll get the chance to see you die up close and personal when I shove my boot through your chest and drive your head into the mat.

Cyrus continues applying the pressure on Nova's hand before finally releasing it.

Cyrus Black: If you take nothing away from our conversations but one, I suggest you take this: do not underestimate me. The minute...THE MINUTE...you think you have me figured out, that you have the advantage, I will cripple you. I will subject you to pain and suffering beyond human comprehension just because you couldn't see the Truth beyond your delusions. If you do not take me even the slightest bit seriously, BOY...you won't ever wrestle again. Period, end of story.

Nova with one arm grabs Cyrus's throat and up against the wall, raises a finger to his face

"Listen here, let me draw a line here, I never understand some of the things you tell me.......let me rephrase that.. I don't CARE what you tell me. Because at the end of the day Cyrus, I know you.. I know what you do, and don't go 'trying to get into my head' because chances are.. you'll fail. Now I know there's not a lot of people out there that think I can pull this off.. but I have something every other guy that's contested themselves against you didn't have: BALLS."

He smirks and let's go of Cyrus's throat, letting him gasp for air

"They get you far in every business, and without them you're merely a women, a pussy. And believe me when I say this: I aint no pussy. I sure as hell would love to, and can't WAIT to get my hands on you in that ring, because after that, it will show without a shadow of a doubt in ANYONE'S mind, that Alex Nova.. deserves to be here.."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
OT- Zoey's new pic base, Hazza take notice Wink

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Palmer
FUCKING DICK. THAT IS SHERRI'S PIC BASE IN 3XW.

How would I know? I'm banned from ASWF now.. and who the hell is Sherri ?
Ferriswheel's valet
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 pm

.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Nova chuckles

Nova with one arm grabs Cyrus's throat and up against the wall, raises a finger to his face

"Listen here, let me draw a line here, I never understand some of the things you tell me.......let me rephrase that.. I don't CARE what you tell me. Because at the end of the day Cyrus, I know you.. I know what you do, and don't go 'trying to get into my head' because chances are.. you'll fail. Now I know there's not a lot of people out there that think I can pull this off.. but I have something every other guy that's contested themselves against you didn't have: BALLS."

"They get you far in every business, and without them you're merely a women, a pussy. And believe me when I say this: I aint no pussy. I sure as hell would love to, and can't WAIT to get my hands on you in that ring, because after that, it will show without a shadow of a doubt in ANYONE'S mind, that Alex Nova.. deserves to be here.."

Cyrus catches his breath as he shakes his head...and laughs?

Alex Nova: What's so damn funny?

Cyrus Black: You are! You're friggin' hilarious, you know that? First off, you get me by the throat and you let me go? You'd have been smarter to just go on and strangle me...because that's about the only way you're going to be able to take the EFNW World Title from me with your limited ability to see the Truth.

Cyrus continues to laugh, much at the annoyance of Nova.

Cyrus Black: Secondly, you really are a dense moron if you can't see just how deeply I've wormed into your head already. I put you in a wristlock and you try and choke me? Regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, I'm already renting space in that vaccuum you call your skull. I can barely touch you and you go flying off the handle. Either that, or you're suffering from steroid rage...that being the case, I'll be sure to let Cairo know all about that. You call that "intimidation?" I call it fear masked with anger. You don't want to admit that you're scared...that you're sweating bullets because deep down you know that I am unlike any man you've had to face in your pitiful excuse for a pro wrestling career. You've seen the tapes, you've heard the speeches, and most of all you've seen the wars that I've been through and the scars that I bear on my body from them...but more importantly, the laundry list of broken bodies and mangled corpses I've left in my wake. You are afraid...and rightfully so. But because you're deluding yourself into thinking that you can ease that fear by trying to act like a tough guy, you instead lash out at every little thing I say. Your fear and your temper will get you killed...most likely by me.

Cyrus finally manages to suppress his laughter long enough to finish speaking.

Cyrus Black: You have no balls, Alex. All you have is a tough guy facade, a stereotypical moveset, a greenhorn's ego that he's the "next big thing," and an deep, unsettling fear in your gut knowing that the man they call the Warrior King and the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road now must break you to keep his grasp firmly on his World Championship. Fear is nothing to be ashamed of...deluding yourself into thinking that you can hide it from my eyes is simply embarrassing. You might be good, you might even be great...but as you are now, you are nowhere near ready to take this title away from me. No...you will die, Alex Nova. You will fall, you will be broken, you will be humbled as I systematically destroy every single one of your delusions of grandeur. I will show you just how ordinary you are and prove once again that only the best can hope to match skills and wits with The Exile. And maybe...just maybe if you're lucky enough, you'll be able to walk away and learn something in defeat. If not...well, don't say I didn't warn you, youngblood.

Cyrus shakes his head as a sinister smirk crosses his lips. He does a mocking salute as he turns and heads down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

*At special request of the board of directors, both Lara James and Gina Koba are seen arriving at the arena, seperately and at different times.

Lara heads inside with a smile and walks condifently down the corridor

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Gk1

Gina struts her way inside, barging past anyone who crosses her path*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Gk

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

The EFNW TV Champion, Omega, is walking around the arena with his belt around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Nova chuckles

Cyrus Black: You are! You're friggin' hilarious, you know that? First off, you get me by the throat and you let me go? You'd have been smarter to just go on and strangle me...because that's about the only way you're going to be able to take the EFNW World Title from me with your limited ability to see the Truth.

Cyrus Black: Secondly, you really are a dense moron if you can't see just how deeply I've wormed into your head already. I put you in a wristlock and you try and choke me? Regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, I'm already renting space in that vaccuum you call your skull. I can barely touch you and you go flying off the handle. Either that, or you're suffering from steroid rage...that being the case, I'll be sure to let Cairo know all about that. You call that "intimidation?" I call it fear masked with anger. You don't want to admit that you're scared...that you're sweating bullets because deep down you know that I am unlike any man you've had to face in your pitiful excuse for a pro wrestling career. You've seen the tapes, you've heard the speeches, and most of all you've seen the wars that I've been through and the scars that I bear on my body from them...but more importantly, the laundry list of broken bodies and mangled corpses I've left in my wake. You are afraid...and rightfully so. But because you're deluding yourself into thinking that you can ease that fear by trying to act like a tough guy, you instead lash out at every little thing I say. Your fear and your temper will get you killed...most likely by me.

Cyrus Black: You have no balls, Alex. All you have is a tough guy facade, a stereotypical moveset, a greenhorn's ego that he's the "next big thing," and an deep, unsettling fear in your gut knowing that the man they call the Warrior King and the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road now must break you to keep his grasp firmly on his World Championship. Fear is nothing to be ashamed of...deluding yourself into thinking that you can hide it from my eyes is simply embarrassing. You might be good, you might even be great...but as you are now, you are nowhere near ready to take this title away from me. No...you will die, Alex Nova. You will fall, you will be broken, you will be humbled as I systematically destroy every single one of your delusions of grandeur. I will show you just how ordinary you are and prove once again that only the best can hope to match skills and wits with The Exile. And maybe...just maybe if you're lucky enough, you'll be able to walk away and learn something in defeat. If not...well, don't say I didn't warn you, youngblood.

Cyrus shakes his head as a sinister smirk crosses his lips. He does a mocking salute as he turns and heads down the hallway.

Nova has yet another confused look on his face as he turns on his TV, and jumps laying down on his couch, talking to Cyrus but eyes focused on the television set

"Man..don't you have anything else to do in your spare time then to tell me all this bullshit? I mean kick back, and relax, you know you' need to calm down a little. The reason I grabbed you by the throat was to keep you under control cause we all know that you can't ever control your own temper. I will not fall, I obviously will not die. Cyrus don't you see? I'm inside of your head, you have VISIONS that you're gonna stand over me holding the title in the air and more bullshit.. man you are one crazy madman. EFNW is my birth company. It's where I spread my wings and began to rise above all, and soon I'll rise higher then you. And no; I don't THINK that I will overcome everything and anything in my way, I know I will. Balls or no balls, my wrestling moves aren't generic, they're unique. My ego, ha! Forget about it... and stop all that, "You're scared of me" crap, because there's no way in hell I'm scared of the so called 'exile' Cyrus Black."

He reaches over on the table and grabs a bag of Lays and puts a couple in his mouth before speaking again

"You're one crazy 28 year old I'll give you that. It seems like you'll never leave until you have the upper hand in this convo eh? Well why don't you sit down and watch some TV...? It'll cool your empty mind... OR you can get the hell out of my sight before I start something that should've been finished when I had you by the throat.."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.nova. wrote:
OT- Zoey's new pic base, Hazza take notice Wink

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Palmer
FUCKING DICK. THAT IS SHERRI'S PIC BASE IN 3XW.

How would I know? I'm banned from ASWF now.. and who the hell is Sherri ?
Ferriswheel's valet

That's over there, this is over here, stop whining ...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Nova chuckles

Nova has yet another confused look on his face as he turns on his TV, and jumps laying down on his couch, talking to Cyrus but eyes focused on the television set

"Man..don't you have anything else to do in your spare time then to tell me all this bullshit? I mean kick back, and relax, you know you' need to calm down a little. The reason I grabbed you by the throat was to keep you under control cause we all know that you can't ever control your own temper. I will not fall, I obviously will not die. Cyrus don't you see? I'm inside of your head, you have VISIONS that you're gonna stand over me holding the title in the air and more bullshit.. man you are one crazy madman. EFNW is my birth company. It's where I spread my wings and began to rise above all, and soon I'll rise higher then you. And no; I don't THINK that I will overcome everything and anything in my way, I know I will. Balls or no balls, my wrestling moves aren't generic, they're unique. My ego, ha! Forget about it... and stop all that, "You're scared of me" crap, because there's no way in hell I'm scared of the so called 'exile' Cyrus Black."

He reaches over on the table and grabs a bag of Lays and puts a couple in his mouth before speaking again

"You're one crazy 28 year old I'll give you that. It seems like you'll never leave until you have the upper hand in this convo eh? Well why don't you sit down and watch some TV...? It'll cool your empty mind... OR you can get the hell out of my sight before I start something that should've been finished when I had you by the throat.."
The lights in the hallway they are in dim down and then shut completely down. There are whispers in the hallways. most likely coming from the speakers. After a few moments of the whispering the lights progressively come back on lighter and turn fully on. Alex looks down and sees an oh so familiar golden mask on the ground. A voice comes over the PA:

"You are the number one contender.. which means.. you are the legend's next victim.. a legend is rising..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Alex Nova sits up on his couch, picks up the mask and chucks it at the wall. He turns off the TV and with a swift movement is outside the door, and walking down the hallway taking in to what has been said over the PA.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

.nova. wrote:
Alex Nova sits up on his couch, picks up the mask and chucks it at the wall. He turns off the TV and with a swift movement is outside the door, and walking down the hallway taking in to what has been said over the PA.
The lights flicker some more as he walks, and more whispers are heard around him. But that same voice becomes louder

"Alex Nova... next on the Legend's hitlist.. then onto the next name.."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
.nova. wrote:
The lights flicker some more as he walks, and more whispers are heard around him. But that same voice becomes louder

Nova looks around

"Man, I don't care who the fuck you are, but like I said nobody scares me, especially someone who acts like that damn emo faggot 'SAW' and doesn't show his damn face.."

He walks down ignoring the flashing lights
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Nova looks around

"Man, I don't care who the fuck you are, but like I said nobody scares me, especially someone who acts like that damn emo faggot 'SAW' and doesn't show his damn face.."

The voice laughs as the lights continue to flicker.

"if you don't know who I am.. you are retarded..."

as he is walking a mask that looks the same as the other one in his room falls down in front of him

"SAW sucked.. this is just a warning.. you still have time.. until I am finished with my current target... nothing can stop.. the rise of the legend..."

The lights instantly come back on as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:22 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Nova looks around

The voice laughs as the lights continue to flicker.

"if you don't know who I am.. you are retarded..."

as he is walking a mask that looks the same as the other one in his room falls down in front of him

"SAW sucked.. this is just a warning.. you still have time.. until I am finished with my current target... nothing can stop.. the rise of the legend..."

The lights instantly come back on as if nothing had happened.

He chuckles and picks up the mask and puts it on faking and dancing around before throwing it down and stepping on it crushing it instantly

"Please Casey, I obviously know who you are, but you're not so good with sarcasm are you? These masks supposed to intimidate me? I don't care if I'm your target today, tomorrow, or hell even next year I'm always ready!"

Everyone is looking at Nova, not knowing what he's talking about and looks at him like he's on crack before he walks down to catering grabs a beer and walks around
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Ali Walker

*walking around backstage jamming to her ipod*

Fang

*backstage in a dark area, sitting alone*

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 pm

*Fang is shown standing infront of a growing spread of flames, as his promo music is airing also*

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Fang210

Fang

"Do you believe in your faith? Do you all believe in your protectors? What's going to happen when they aren't here one day? What if you come face to face with me? This week that is going to happen against my opponent...who ever that may be, praying is not an option for you. Hope is not a way out. Only your fear can save you. Save you from even showing your pathetic soul from showing up in the ring! But that is only delaying the inevitable! Because I will find you...and I will rip your very heart from your body..."

*a rare laughter escapes Fang*

"Soon every single one of you people...this goes out to the EFNW fans, the management, and every wrestler here! I am here to cause chaos. There is no one that can save anyone of you...from me!"

*Fang takes a few step backs as the fire forms a circle around him as he stands in the middle, he raises his arms sort of like Kane, but only keeps raises them above his waist as the screen fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:18 am

Kelly Jones is having a second honey moon with her 36th husband, Harry Jones!

OT: Back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:40 am

[Kevin Evans is thinking about doing a promo]

[Adam Young is chilling in the locker room]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 am

Eric and AJ Lindgren are training in the gym.

Angel Rodriguez is backstage.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Hazza wrote:
Kelly Jones is having a second honey moon with her 36th husband, Harry Jones!

OT: Back tomorrow
kelly's a slut. xox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 pm

OT- Zoey's new pic base, will be Nina Williams from Tekken, the movie aka Candace Hillebrand

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile Nova walks around with Zoey thinking about stuff
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Ali Walker

*with the Vixen's cup only a few days away, the Princess of Parkcour has been training her heart out to win it all, she is in the gym testing out some new high flying moves in the ring*

Fang

*after some meaningful and scary promos, the Demonic Soul is ready for his next victim*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:31 pm

"The Saint" Leon Jackson arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he heads inside the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Ali Walker

*the Princess of Parkcour has just left the gym, after a few hours of intense training, she feels even more confident to compete in the Vixen's Cup*

Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Ali Walker

*the Princess of Parkcour has just left the gym, after a few hours of intense training, she feels even more confident to compete in the Vixen's Cup*

Lara James - *Walking through the halls, looking a little lost. She has been here before, but that was a long time ago. Lots of things have changed since then.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next