The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil

Go down 
+21
RifRad
Bleed Green
Michael
M
★ThatRoughToughChick★
AfganisDan
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Mesa
Cyrus T
HTH
Styles
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Oriadon
Goblin
fuck
TJ
Nova
Harold
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Captain2 wrote:
★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Lara James - *Walking around backstage when a crew membet comes up to her with some things to sign for various awesome people, which she gratefully does*

Neville waves and approaches

"Hola chicka, how goes it?" he asks with a smirk as he leans against a nearby wall.

Lara - *She smiles* "Hey Papi!" Well, im in the final of the vixens cup, so we shall see how that goes! What's new with you?"

"Oh you know, getting my big debut ruined by a street rat. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't constantly staring at me like a schoolgirl waiting to be asked to prom." Neville grins and shakes his head

"I guess I'm just that hard to resist" he jokes

Lara - *She chuckles* "Yeah, i saw that... gues things didn' go to plan huh!"

"True, Hogan goes to WCW and he gets a parade. I arrive in EFNW and I get "Twista XL" showing up. Personally I feel shafted when the two are compared" he says

Lara - *She raises an eyebrow* ".... err..... yeah... if you want to think about it that way!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Punk wrote:
Did anybody else notice the 3XW sign on Raw during the Miz's promo? So epic..

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 128849900916867745

Punk wrote:
The Main Promo Stage is an area outside of the EFNW HQ for Wrestlers to cut promos, take part in interviews and etc.

weird... reminds me of... somewhere... Razz
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:

... the only think i disliked about said place was all the god damn different locations... i kept gettin lost Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting backstage watching Cyrus Black's matches with Harry Jones' from earlier on this year in EFNW. Casey is rewinding and putting some parts on slomo to really pick apart what Cyrus has been up to in the ring as of late. He has a note pad next to him and is extremely focused on the laptop when __________ breaks his focus and throws him off for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm

... the only think i disliked about said place was all the god damn different locations... i kept gettin lost Razz
Made it unique though lol
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Neville nods

"Ah well, how are the tournament finals looking? think you're ready?" he asks
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Punk wrote:
Did anybody else notice the 3XW sign on Raw during the Miz's promo? So epic..

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 128849900916867745

Punk wrote:
The Main Promo Stage is an area outside of the EFNW HQ for Wrestlers to cut promos, take part in interviews and etc.

harry is so unoriginal.
he is like the nicki minaj of the pop world
or else twilight of the movie world
gosh harry
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU WILLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville nods

Lara - *She shrugs* "I'm as ready as i ever will be! Whatever happens happens. Im pretty sure its goin' to be an awesome match up y'know. The chica that im facin', she got mad skills! So we shall see!" *She smiles*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm

>EFNW INSIDER PREVIEW W/ALEX NOVA<

The stakes have been high for the young, brash, and talented Alex Nova. Sometimes, he gets what he wants, and has his ups. Then at other times, he doesn't get what he wants and then his downs. But apart from being a cocky self proclaimed "Gods gift to the wrestling industry", this young talent has made his name well known around cities. From coast to coast, and continent to continent, Nova has been recognized as a lethal competitor in the ring, and a feisty one on the mic. With victories over Kevin Evans on EFNW, and capturing the Revolution world championship, to teaming with Evans to become Tag-team champions over on ECCW, and let's not forget, at the current moment, Nova is the number one contender for Dustin Shores CWW unified world championship. In a short period of time, this superstar has achieved more then his wildest dreams could imagine, and more might be in store for him in the future. The one thing on the mind of Alex Nova now, as he tapes his wrists for his workout routine he does 3 times a week, is what is next for him? With a loss added to his records, in his hard fought battle with Cyrus Black, Nova is constantly thinking whether this is all he will get.. then again he thinks that he should never put his head down, when times get rough. After he's done taping his wrists his workout begins. Round 1, his instructor tells him to go to the treadmill, and it is custom designed for this superstar. He hops on the mill, and his train blows his whistle Nova starts to sprint. His instructor yells at him to push through it, and he starts to struggle, but the Instructor increases the speed and Nova sets off at an all out sprint. Like we said he does this 3 times a week, not the same, never the same activities but the overall aspect of it. When Nova has nothing to do, or when he simply has time off he is training in the gym we are located now, in Newark New Jersey. He trains with his coach Paul Rodriguez, and his assistant trainer Matt Silinger.
The weather here is brutal, and the snow outside makes it impossible to see. It's snowing yet, Nova manages to get through it to come here. If he does not show up his trainer makes him do MORE the next time he comes. Nova still going on the mill now, his trainer lowers it to a walking pace but makes it steeper. So it's like climbing a hill. After they are done that they take a 1 minute break and Nova catches his breath. After the well deserved break he goes on to Round 2. We get a glimpse of what they are doing, and the trainer signals the assistant to bring in a wheel. Tire to be correct. He pushes it in against the wall and blows his whistle. With that Nova is off again, pushing the tire from one side to the other back and forth he goes, sweating like crazy in his white muscle shirt. After that a man walks in by the name of Juan Suarez, and he is an expert in Brazilian Jujitsu. A style of fighting known for its many various holds, locks, and submissions. He works with Nova for a bit, as they head onto the blue and red mats with the gym logo on it, a snake, with yellow eyes. He shows Nova different locks and positions that he could use come ring time, and he learns that with ease, trying them on Juan, and after they bow-shakes hands then leave. Onto the next round, Nova takes a sledgehammer, and swings into multiple times at the tire, as it launches back on impact, and then proceeds to do it again. Nova say's that if you don't move away quick enough, the thing will come back and knock you in the skull. He stops it and takes another break, before joking around with our crew and camera men, and then gets serious as he begins the last round. We bring in a champion boxer, Floyd Mayweather. And Nova gives him a couple fist bumps and high fives and shit before they get down to work. He trains and spars with Floyd, and then Floyd takes two tennis balls and tosses it quickly at Nova while he is standing against a wall to see his evasiveness and whether he can avoid them or not. He does. And with that the training session is over. Nova says bye to his mates and the gym closes down shortly after. We says bye to Nova for a bit as he heads to a nearby hotel where he is staying 5 star, and great room view. He is all showered and changed as we sit down for an interview with Nova.

Thank you Mr Nova for taking this time off to do this interview with us we truly appreciate it. Let's get down to it. So, first things off, you. Where you grew up you were saying that it was a small town in England, where you started to wrestle? And your father got you into it tell us about how, you started your career as a competitor.

Alex Nova
Well, it all started back in, like you mentioned my hometown, just outside of England, and you know I was a small boy. The environment there was rough, and the weather was like really cold at the time. And we didn't get much time to play outside or anything. I was one of those kids who really just hangout with a few friends, I wasn't really the popular type. And yeah, even though I grew up in England you know, I don't even have an English accent although it would be pretty neat. So starting this off, hm, well my father when I was growing up was a heavy drinker, and had a lot of friends that constantly came over for a drink you know? And they bought along there friends, and they had kids so we all kind of hangout in the basement for a long period of time. And watched wrestling on TV you know? Some big names here and there, and you know how kids are trying to become what they see on TV. Media is a big influence now a days then it was back then but anyways. We were all kind of chilling down there, and we started to fight you know, take downs and that stuff, and my dad came down, now... he was completely drunk and I don't even know if HE knew what he was saying, but he just came out and saw us wrestling and said, Alex, I'm going to build you a ring you and your friends can play in. And he was perfectly fine the next few days. Sober, and still going with the fact that he was going to build it. And he did. Our basement was HUGE. And I mean it. Since we lived in kind of a rural area, where there was a lot of space, we expanded the basement, and stuff which is pretty cool. But yeah he built it, and got some supplies and about a month later we were actually wrestling in that ring and preforming moves and stuff before we eventually moved, to the US. Now, we moved to West Palm Beach, in Florida, and you know I liked it, it was a change but still I got things done. Started going to school and stuff there, and really that's it. Then came high school. I was a straight 'A' student, and started taking wrestling, and my dad mentioned to some of the coaches who he knew there that I was a bright kid, and could go far with this. So I did. And throughout high school I had a good reputation as a wrestler, and went really undefeated with losses here and there, but not a lot. Maybe like 4 or 5 in my entire wrestling career in high school. And then I kept going through University and my mom really wanted me to do something else, then become a wrestler because she didn't really see that as my future, and I did. So me and my dad convinced her to let me continue on with it. And so not 3 months in I get a call from the people over on the first company that scouted me out. And like you may know it was NAWA.

Yes, well now that NAWA recruited you tell us a bit on your journey there. And how it is a change from what you are doing now.

Well, NAWA is a harsh landscape for any wrestler. And me just starting, you know I was the target, sort of like a new kid at school being targeted for a bullying round. But I didn't get bullied or pushed around although I was threatened a lot by some big men on the roster, and I made my first debut in August 23rd. Against a man named Roger Geoffries. And like I said the roster is packed with men that are over 7'0 tall, and I was intimidated because like I said it was a big change from my basement, to wrestling on mats in high school, now to this. And, I coped with it pretty well. I won my debut match, and it was a blood fest, and worth the money if you went to watch it. I was cut open 13 minutes in and managed to continue on with the match, with a twisted ankle too. I was trained before I came there though I forgot to mention, I was with Jacob Smith, and he is a good friend of mine, a legend in the ring of NAWA. And he trained me for a bit before I came to NAWA. But anyway, yeah it Is a big change from NAWA, capturing lots of titles there, I was well known and a big name, to here on ECCW, and EFNW where I'm slowly beginning my journey again, it's like rewind it and playing to where I started.

Just then the camera goes black to the end of this, and a commercial is cut in between saying you can catch the rest of this preview of an interview next week on EFNW!

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville nods

Lara - *She shrugs* "I'm as ready as i ever will be! Whatever happens happens. Im pretty sure its goin' to be an awesome match up y'know. The chica that im facin', she got mad skills! So we shall see!" *She smiles*

"Awesome job, you seem to have a knack for picking up the women's division wherever you go" Neville says with a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting backstage watching Cyrus Black's matches with Harry Jones' from earlier on this year in EFNW. Casey is rewinding and putting some parts on slomo to really pick apart what Cyrus has been up to in the ring as of late. He has a note pad next to him and is extremely focused on the laptop when __________ breaks his focus and throws him off for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting backstage watching Cyrus Black's matches with Harry Jones' from earlier on this year in EFNW. Casey is rewinding and putting some parts on slomo to really pick apart what Cyrus has been up to in the ring as of late. He has a note pad next to him and is extremely focused on the laptop when Alex Nova breaks his focus and throws him off for a moment.

He walks by knowing Casey is sitting there but says nothing as he stands there looking down at the ground.

Alex Nova

"You know.. you aren't any different from me Casey."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 pm

.nova. wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey is sitting backstage watching Cyrus Black's matches with Harry Jones' from earlier on this year in EFNW. Casey is rewinding and putting some parts on slomo to really pick apart what Cyrus has been up to in the ring as of late. He has a note pad next to him and is extremely focused on the laptop when Alex Nova breaks his focus and throws him off for a moment.

He walks by knowing Casey is sitting there but says nothing as he stands there looking down at the ground.

Alex Nova

Casey stares up at him for a few moments blinking at him with a blank and emotionless expression on his face. He doesn't respond for a few moments.

"Well I guess in some senses you're right. We both breath air, we both bleed, we both are professional wrestlers, we both have penises. Well I assume you have one. But I guess all of the bitching you have been doing lately makes you seem like you have a twat and it just seems to be 'that time of the month' now doesn't it."

Casey doesn't take his eyes off of Alex and continues that emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 pm

.nova. wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Alex Nova

Casey stares up at him for a few moments blinking at him with a blank and emotionless expression on his face. He doesn't respond for a few moments.

"Well I guess in some senses you're right. We both breath air, we both bleed, we both are professional wrestlers, we both have penises. Well I assume you have one. But I guess all of the bitching you have been doing lately makes you seem like you have a twat and it just seems to be 'that time of the month' now doesn't it."

Casey doesn't take his eyes off of Alex and continues that emotionless expression.

He slowly raises his head then locks eyes with Casey

"Cute Casey.. real mature. I have no intention on playing games with you, so let's cut to the chase. You're doing just like I did, and slowly studying Cyrus inch by inch, video by video, yet you don't have a clue what you're up against here. Sure we all breath air, we all bleed, but by the end of your night in the ring tangoing in the ring with Cyrus, you won't be able to do any of those."

He smirks and his eyes leave him for a moment setting his gaze on his laptop then back at him
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

.nova. wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Alex Nova

He slowly raises his head then locks eyes with Casey

"Cute Casey.. real mature. I have no intention on playing games with you, so let's cut to the chase. You're doing just like I did, and slowly studying Cyrus inch by inch, video by video, yet you don't have a clue what you're up against here. Sure we all breath air, we all bleed, but by the end of your night in the ring tangoing in the ring with Cyrus, you won't be able to do any of those."

He smirks and his eyes leave him for a moment setting his gaze on his laptop then back at him
Casey tilts his head in confusion. He pauses for a moment and seems like he is trying to think of a response. He lets out a laugh. He points at Nova while laughing. He tries to say something but then begins to laugh once more. Once he regains his composure he finally responds.

Do you know who I am? Actually scratch that, of course you do. But I guess you don't know me that well, as no one should. The only person that knows much about me is Cyrus due to the fact he was my mentor. the man took me from the dirt out front of the X Complex and saw something in me so he laid down the foundations for my career. So thus after that I took off on my own. But the thing is I studied him. I don't know every thing about him or as much as I would like to but I know him better then alot of other people who think they know him. I know him better then you could ever. I know his style of wrestling and I've felt his presence in that ring on more then one occasion. On both sides as a partner and as a foe. I've actually faced Cyrus a total of three times and only lost once the other two ended in a draw or a no contest. So before you come over here telling me I don't know what I'm in store for or telling me I won't make it when I face him get your shit straight.

Casey leans back on the crate he is sitting on and looks at Alex Nova in a look of almost disgust.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Nova chuckles and shakes his head

"Alright man..whatever you say. Goodluck."

He walks down the corridor
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm

.nova. wrote:
Nova chuckles and shakes his head

"Alright man..whatever you say. Goodluck."

He walks down the corridor
Casey Anomaly shakes his head in disgust at Nova as he walks away. He then begins to laugh again at Nova's stupidity before closing his laptop and heading off to the training ring to work on his form.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Twista XL arrives, smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm

NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on the floor stretching out her legs for the workout she has planned for today
someone rp with me, someone different im bored and need a cure for it now lol!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on the floor stretching out her legs for the workout she has planned for today

Surge punches her in the face during his walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
fucking dick.

holds her face where she got punched
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
fucking dick.

Surge walks down the hall and takes a left. As Noeleen continues to hold her face, she sees him coming around for another pass.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
fucking dick.

Surge walks down the hall and takes a left. As Noeleen continues to hold her face, she sees him coming around for another pass.
Noeleen Phoenix
Oh crap. Here we go again.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm

NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
fucking dick.

Noeleen Phoenix

He stops at Noeleen and looks at her.

"You okay...?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
Surgeta wrote:
NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix
fucking dick.

Noeleen Phoenix

He stops at Noeleen and looks at her.

"You okay...?"
[center]Noeleen Phoenix

Looks at surge as if to say what the hell.

Are you forreal? or is this one of your weird things you do? Because I'm still pretty pissed off with the first half fight we had months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil    EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil   - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW Wrestling :: The Science of Evil
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next