The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Holding onto her head after the kick to the skull. A little dizzy she swings some punches with her able arm at Velvet and a few at the other lady as she goes back and forth with them. Her now purple arm just swinging around as she moves from side to side.

They take the punches slightly stunned but then go quickly after her like a pack of Hyenas they both pick her up and hit a double suplex right through the table. Them having extreme experience fron TNA they're good at this. Velvet runs off as the other lady comes back with her mask fixed joins the other and drags Kaitlyns body towards a door and slams t right into her arm
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn's arm completely numb at this stage she still continues to fight on despite how much she is getting beat up here. Getting herself together for a couple of moments, she kicks one of the masked ladies in the gut hard and the other drop kicks her.
VELVET!
Saving herself some time she tries to run after Vevlet but her legs are tired and gets no where with it.

Velvet comes back as the two masked women hold Kaitlyn back - she comes back with a lead pipe encreasted with diamonds made just for her she wai a brief moment and swings the pipe multiple times 3 to be exact At her head and she is dripping with nlood now .. She's not done yet, she gives her a few closed fist shots to the mouth and the women drag her to the door and slams it on her arm again this is horrible we need help!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Holding onto her head after the kick to the skull. A little dizzy she swings some punches with her able arm at Velvet and a few at the other lady as she goes back and forth with them. Her now purple arm just swinging around as she moves from side to side.

They take the punches slightly stunned but then go quickly after her like a pack of Hyenas they both pick her up and hit a double suplex right through the table. Them having extreme experience fron TNA they're good at this. Velvet runs off as the other lady comes back with her mask fixed joins the other and drags Kaitlyns body towards a door and slams t right into her arm
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn's arm completely numb at this stage she still continues to fight on despite how much she is getting beat up here. Getting herself together for a couple of moments, she kicks one of the masked ladies in the gut hard and the other drop kicks her.
VELVET!
Saving herself some time she tries to run after Vevlet but her legs are tired and gets no where with it.

Velvet comes back as the two masked women hold Kaitlyn back - she comes back with a lead pipe encreasted with diamonds made just for her she wai a brief moment and swings the pipe multiple times 3 to be exact At her head and she is dripping with nlood now .. She's not done yet, she gives her a few closed fist shots to the mouth and the women drag her to the door and slams it on her arm again this is horrible we need help!
Kaitlyn
The blood runs down Kaitlyn's head but she doesn't bother to wipe it and lets it drip off her chin onto her clothes.
Please Velvet!
She tries to get herself up by holding onto the door handle.
Can't we sort this out another way?

Kaitlyn can barely get herself up but someone comes running down the hallway with a mysterious lucha libre mask on with blonde hair coming from behind it. She grabs one of the masked women and throws her head first into a trash can. The other she lands a few punches to her face and then kicks her into someones locker room near by and shuts the door pushing a few of the metal crates infront of it so she cannot get out.

Leaving just Kaitlyn, Velvet and the masked women. The masked women slaps Velvet then grabs her head and puts it under her arm and points her index finger high into the sky.

Kaitlyn
Trish...Stratus?
Still dazed she tries to keep her eyes open to watch what will happen next.

Then the masked women runs to the closest wall and pushes both of her feet off the wall and turns around to hit... the stratusfaction!
She then takes off her mask to reveal that it was infact Trish Stratus.
You bring a bad name to the word Canadian Wrestler!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
VELVET!

Kaitlyn
The blood runs down Kaitlyn's head but she doesn't bother to wipe it and lets it drip off her chin onto her clothes.
Please Velvet!

Kaitlyn can barely get herself up but someone comes running down the hallway with a mysterious lucha libre mask on with blonde hair coming from behind it. She grabs one of the masked women and throws her head first into a trash can. The other she lands a few punches to her face and then kicks her into someones locker room near by and shuts the door pushing a few of the metal crates infront of it so she cannot get out.

Leaving just Kaitlyn, Velvet and the masked women. The masked women slaps Velvet then grabs her head and puts it under her arm and points her index finger high into the sky.

Kaitlyn
Trish...Stratus?

Then the masked women runs to the closest wall and pushes both of her feet off the wall and turns around to hit... the stratusfaction!

all the women are stunned and on the ground in shock of what just happened. Velvet holds her head in pain of it hitting the ground she then gets up helps up the two masked women and glares at Trish as they walk off back to Velvet Skys locker room as they shut and lock the door
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
VELVET!

Kaitlyn
Please Velvet!

Kaitlyn
Trish...Stratus?

all the women are stunned and on the ground in shock of what just happened. Velvet holds her head in pain of it hitting the ground she then gets up helps up the two masked women and glares at Trish as they walk off back to Velvet Skys locker room as they shut and lock the door
Kaitlyn
Leaves quickly to get herself checked out leaving Trish by herself.

Trish Stratus
These people around here. No wonder I am the best here.
Trish fixes her hair and her boots and walks off with a huge smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Power went off, just came back on, getting to work on results.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm

John Cena, Cody Rhodes and Mark Henry arrive ready to compete at the Survivor Series PPV tonight.

Sheamus arrives ready to watch SS tonight.

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Velvet Sky is yelling at the masked women which is muffled out cause the door is closed inside Velvets holding a ice pack to her head
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:32 pm

FUCKING A! RED you got time for that other match? I am sorry but I completely forgot it I have been workign this results together and working on updating the fed for 3.0... if not I will jump right on that.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
FUCKING A! RED you got time for that other match? I am sorry but I completely forgot it I have been workign this results together and working on updating the fed for 3.0... if not I will jump right on that.

I got time. But it's not going to be as big as the Raw tag team match.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Thats fine... man i feel like crap :/
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Nothing to worry about tbh
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Thats fine... man i feel like crap :/

Well, you didn't kill anyone. It's just a match.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Aha true. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:54 pm

ANY PROMOS???
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Ot- this one Wink
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:41 pm

SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!
- Except for Smackdowns Main Event which I wait for.
- IT COULD... Be posted now or before 1:30 eastern time or it might be LATE TONIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:47 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!
- IT COULD... Be posted now or before 1:30 eastern time or it might be LATE TONIGHT!!

Karl is writting the SD main event?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:47 pm

My superstars wait in anticipation of the ppv

Ot- can't wait should be good, and Granger is it possible for you to play that pay-per-view on shows? It could be like they one the repeated bultiple times for del rio in real life .
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!

I guess so he said he would have it to me today i am thinking about posting and adding it later...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!

I guess so he said he would have it to me today i am thinking about posting and adding it later...

I think you should wait a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!

well im heading out at 2 and will not be home until later
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
SURVIVOR SERIES UPDATES

- THE PPV is DONE!

well im heading out at 2 and will not be home until later

Post it later then.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

The Smackdown match will be finished soon but I had some personal issues with my family to deal with today and have just got back on.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
The Smackdown match will be finished soon but I had some personal issues with my family to deal with today and have just got back on.

Alright its cool.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:59 pm

I think there's time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next