The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Christian arrives to the arena, already in his ring tights and Captain Charisma Hoodie. He heads to the gym and hops on a treadmill, working on his endurance, because he knows its gonna be a long match.

Zack Ryder arrives, Internet Championship in tow, and heads to his lr to change into his ring gear.

MVP arrives and walks down the hall all cockily, knowing his team will shut Christian's Team up.

Natalya arrives and walks around the arena.

The FIRST Mystery Man to pop up in WWE arrives and sits down in the hallway.

Shane McMahon arrives and sits down in his office, the door wide open, with an Ice Pack on his head.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Alberto Del Rio is backstage warming up for his 5-on-5 tag team match tonight.

Justin Gabriel hasn't been seen......yet.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Anyone care to RP..
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

FML! 30 minutes to go and fuck it I got to go....
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

It can easily wait until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Tonight sounds good
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:36 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 320px-Justin_on_top-rope_hoisting_up_the_title

‘’The Master of 450’’ Justin Gabriel is walking around backstage wearing a black T-Shirt which says ‘’Your Next World Champion’’ and his black tight jeans. Todd Grisham then walks up to him holding a microphone. Gabriel stares at Grisham not saying a word.

- ->Todd Grisham<- -
‘’Hey Justin, can I get a few words with you?’’

Gabriel continues to just stare in the eyes of Todd Grisham until finally nodding.

- ->Todd Grisham<- -
‘’Later on tonight Justin you will be put inside a Steel Cage as you will be going toe to toe with three other men for the World Heavyweight Championship. What are your thoughts on the match? Do you think you have what it takes to win that title?’’

Gabriel looks at Todd Grisham in disgust before finally speaking.

- ->Justin Gabriel<- -
‘’Really Todd....REALLY? Did you honestly just ask me if I have what it takes to win? You might as well turn around and get out of my face before you embarrass yourself even more. That is the stupidest thing somebody has asked me. Of course I have what it takes! I am the master of 450 and I am the best and I guarantee that I will be leaving this arena later on tonight with that World Championship around my waist! So how dare you come up to me and ask such a disgusting question because I am sick and tired of being called a ‘’nobody’’ because I am not! I am the best wrestler on this show and I am WAY better than AJ Styles. Tonight Todd, it isn’t about joking around – it is time to win! Now if you could excuse me, I have a match to win.’’

Gabriel pushes Todd out of the way before heading to his locker room.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Smackdown Main Event is shit because somebody wanted it now.

Granger, I am about to send it to you.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Why can't he wait til tonight?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 Edge_CutOutJan2010_5
The Rated R Superstar ~~ Edge
The Rated R Superstar, Edge arrives at Madison Square Garden in New York City, with his arm in his sling. He sighs, knowing that he isn't in action tonight. Edge has an idea in the back of his head though, telling what to do. Edge walks towards his lockerroom, sitting, and waiting for Survivor Series to being.

==========================================

Everyone Else arrives too, and goes to their lockerrooms to prepare for action.

==========================================

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 Eve_Torres-2011Cutout_by_Jibunjishin6
Beautiful ~~ Eve
Is backstage, already in her wrestling gear, stretching, for her mixed tag team action tonight. She wonders what todo afterwards, because after Survivor Series tonight, her contract with the WWE expires.

OFF: So after tonight, Big Show and Eve go, and I have: Generico, Barrett, Edge, Someone and A new Diva, that im hoping will debute on RAW Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Justin wrote:

Ask him.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Justin wrote:

Ask him.

who me? I didnt say I wouldnt? I just dont want this thread to get past 70 posts and split. I cant post it now anyways?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Go for it, result is the same as it was going to be from the start but the match is just shorter and the ending slightly rushed.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

OT- SP picking up his game Wink adda boy

Velvet Sky is in the back getting ready to watch survivor series

All the rest of my people walk around and shit
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

So I'm guessing 3.0 will be made shortly?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm guessing after the PPV
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Granger should get on MSN, so SP can ask him a question of two.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:54 pm

which ppv will not happen until tonight because that match is crap and I refuse to post it
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:56 pm

You're fault, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh. I'm so confused, you can't post the ppv til tonight and we can't go over 70 posts? What is this ?

So then I'm guessing thread 3.0 will be made before the ppv is posted correct?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Cut him some slack. After all, you rushed him. Wink

Just post it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I agree with Justin, besides it can't be that bad..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks Justin. Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm

You're fault, not mine.

Actually it's kinda your fault too. I wrote my matches for Survivor Series last Sunday, you started writting your matches just a day before the ppv. And you just had to write one match since I did the other two as well. Now I don't say that there are no better things to do in real life than writting matches for an e-fed but you could find 10-15 minutes to write a match since the day it was announced.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:04 pm

RED wrote:
You're fault, not mine.

Actually it's kinda your fault too. I wrote my matches for Survivor Series last Sunday, you started writting your matches just a day before the ppv. And you just had to write one match since I did the other two as well. Now I don't say that there are no better things to do in real life than writting matches for an e-fed but you could find 10-15 minutes to write a match since the day it was announced.

I actually had a match written weeks ago but decided to change the Match so I had to start all over again.

Then I wrote that match but then Dolph got dropped so I scrapped that match and started another one just to find out that Granger picked him up so had to scrap that match as well.

That is why it took me until Friday, not yesterday, to start writing that much but if I had a choice of study for my prelims or write a match for an e-fed, I would take studying over writing a match any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next