The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

With T-Lo injured the Best in the World Chris Jericho walks into his office and props his feet up on the desk. He is pretty relieved to have Teddy out of the picture at least temporarily and will show that Teddy was holding him back when he wins on Sunday AND Monday and ultimately becomes Champion

Kofi Kingston walks in with a HUGE smile on his face and a pop in his step as he walks down the hall no doubt in his mind he walks out of Survivor Series victorious and leaving a great impression that he deserves a title match

"Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus walks down the hall looking forward to his DEBUT this coming Smackdown and he is going to show why the thrust is a must

John Morrison arrives ready to lead Team "Morrison" to a victory

Stone Cold Steve Austin storms down the hallway on his ATV nearly running ____________ Over

------Referee Justin King is doing whatevs in the hall whomever needs this young fellow
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 pm

White guy wrote:
With T-Lo injured the Best in the World Chris Jericho walks into his office and props his feet up on the desk. He is pretty relieved to have Teddy out of the picture at least temporarily and will show that Teddy was holding him back when he wins on Sunday AND Monday and ultimately becomes Champion

Kofi Kingston walks in with a HUGE smile on his face and a pop in his step as he walks down the hall no doubt in his mind he walks out of Survivor Series victorious and leaving a great impression that he deserves a title match

"Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus walks down the hall looking forward to his DEBUT this coming Smackdown and he is going to show why the thrust is a must

Stone Cold Steve Austin storms down the hallway on his ATV nearly running ____________ Over

------Referee Justin King is doing whatevs in the hall whomever needs this young fellow

John Cena walks inside Teddy's office and sees Jericho.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:36 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho
Why the hell do you care? You came in here expecting Teddy Long and you find me so you can't kiss his ass? Look at how things are turning with him on the shelf I'm already recieving a number one contender match that I rightfully deserve. I'm glad they aren't turning to the manwhore, yourself. They know a true champion even though Theo doesn't. And when I win my world title I will be sure to have Teddy Long cast from the WWE Universe.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho
Why the hell do you care? You came in here expecting Teddy Long and you find me so you can't kiss his ass? Look at how things are turning with him on the shelf I'm already recieving a number one contender match that I rightfully deserve. I'm glad they aren't turning to the manwhore, yourself. They know a true champion even though Theo doesn't. And when I win my world title I will be sure to have Teddy Long cast from the WWE Universe.

Cena shakes his head.

"Ahh...Chris look man...I understand what you are going through. No actually I don't because not to brag about myself but I've never been on a losing streak like you are. But anyway the point is that you always blame everybody but yourself for your problems. Maybe it's not Teddy's fault that you are losing week after week, maybe you...you don't have it anymore. Maybe you should call it a day, go get a cup of hot coffee and enjoy your...retirement."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Promo for Brock vs Rock the rematch next week on Raw:

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:48 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho

Cena shakes his head.

"Ahh...Chris look man...I understand what you are going through. No actually I don't because not to brag about myself but I've never been on a losing streak like you are. But anyway the point is that you always blame everybody but yourself for your problems. Maybe it's not Teddy's fault that you are losing week after week, maybe you...you don't have it anymore. Maybe you should call it a day, go get a cup of hot coffee and enjoy your...retirement."
Chris Jericho's eyes widen at Cena's theory and clearly he just lost whatever respect Jericho had left for him

Chris Jericho
Don't have it anymore? Do you know how idiotic you just sounded? I'm the man that makes The Undertaker run and hide under a bridge because his dumb ass refuses to face me. Lets look at the facts until Teddy came here I was NEVER on a losing streak, in fact I was the soul reason WCW lasted as long as it did, I was the first EVER undisputed champion, and more importantly I own you John Cena. I've defeated you twice as many times as you have me. Look here Cena, you can't go around tossing out foolish accusations that I no longer have IT. Because this IT you are talking about is something you've never had and you never will. The only reason you are where you are is because you pander to fans that still watch Saturday morning cartoons. You pander to women who are redneck enough to attack a superstar and then whine when a fist meets her face. You can't handle the fact that people who actually have been laid don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around backstage, smirking about having all 5 teammates for Survivor Series, knowing that his team will win and earn him a World Championship match.

Zack Ryder arrives backstage, his Internet Championship around his waist. He walks around, shouting "WOO WOO WOO!" in celebration of getting a WWE Championship match.

MVP arrives and instead of walking inside, he stays outside and chats with fans.

Natalya arrives and sits down in her lr, thinking about why she isn't getting matches.

The Mystery Man is in the gym, doing backflips, thinking about when he'll reveal himself.

Shane McMahon arrives to the arena and sits down in his office, leaving his door wide open.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:55 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho

Cena shakes his head.

Chris Jericho's eyes widen at Cena's theory and clearly he just lost whatever respect Jericho had left for him

Chris Jericho
Don't have it anymore? Do you know how idiotic you just sounded? I'm the man that makes The Undertaker run and hide under a bridge because his dumb ass refuses to face me. Lets look at the facts until Teddy came here I was NEVER on a losing streak, in fact I was the soul reason WCW lasted as long as it did, I was the first EVER undisputed champion, and more importantly I own you John Cena. I've defeated you twice as many times as you have me. Look here Cena, you can't go around tossing out foolish accusations that I no longer have IT. Because this IT you are talking about is something you've never had and you never will. The only reason you are where you are is because you pander to fans that still watch Saturday morning cartoons. You pander to women who are redneck enough to attack a superstar and then whine when a fist meets her face. You can't handle the fact that people who actually have been laid don't like you.

Cena takes off his hat and scratches his head before putting the hat back on.

"You done? Chris you were the first Undisputed Champion, you were WCW's biggest star but that's the past. Last time I checked I defeated you more times then I can count so if you say that I'm not a good superstar you should really feel bad about yourself for losing to me 10,000 times. Now I had nothing but respect for you in the last years but this whole...the fans are parasites and Chris Jericho should be World Champ because he says so...it's just making you look bad. You look bad right now. You are doing this to yourself Chris. You are losing everyone's respect and that's your fault. The fans don't respect you, the other superstars don't respect you and I'm pretty sure that that's why T-Lo doesn't respect you. Until you win a match Chris you will look to me like a WWE Legend that doesn't have it anymore."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian arrives to the arena and walks around backstage, smirking about having all 5 teammates for Survivor Series, knowing that his team will win and earn him a World Championship match.

Zack Ryder arrives backstage, his Internet Championship around his waist. He walks around, shouting "WOO WOO WOO!" in celebration of getting a WWE Championship match.

MVP arrives and instead of walking inside, he stays outside and chats with fans.

Natalya arrives and sits down in her lr, thinking about why she isn't getting matches.

The Mystery Man is in the gym, doing backflips, thinking about when he'll reveal himself.

Shane McMahon arrives to the arena and sits down in his office, leaving his door wide open.

Mark Henry enters Shane's office with the Hardcore title over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Shane looks up from the papers he was reading, to see Mark with the Hardcore Title.

Shane O'Mac

"Heh, what else haven't they told me? Whats up Mark?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Shane looks up from the papers he was reading, to see Mark with the Hardcore Title.

Shane O'Mac

Henry drops the title on Shane's desk.

"I don't need this. I just wanted to make sure that Shawn Michaels doesn't have it. I forfeit it. You give it to someone untalented enough to hold it."

Henry then exits the office.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:06 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho

Cena shakes his head.

Chris Jericho

"You done? Chris you were the first Undisputed Champion, you were WCW's biggest star but that's the past. Last time I checked I defeated you more times then I can count so if you say that I'm not a good superstar you should really feel bad about yourself for losing to me 10,000 times. Now I had nothing but respect for you in the last years but this whole...the fans are parasites and Chris Jericho should be World Champ because he says so...it's just making you look bad. You look bad right now. You are doing this to yourself Chris. You are losing everyone's respect and that's your fault. The fans don't respect you, the other superstars don't respect you and I'm pretty sure that that's why T-Lo doesn't respect you. Until you win a match Chris you will look to me like a WWE Legend that doesn't have it anymore."
Jericho just shakes his head

Chris Jericho
You think I give a damn who respects me? Because I don't Cena, my opinion is the only one that matters. You think I give a damn about you or your piss pants fans John? Because I don't. You and I both know that you are nothing compared to me. I've done something that you could only dream of and that is make The Rock tap out. You are going to say that is in the past to make yourself feel better about this little exchange but you know on the inside it hurts. I can tell you right now that if you didn't have your head so far up the ass of Teddy Long you wouldn't EVER beat me. You also know that being The Rock has his head up Teddy's ass that at WrestleMania providing he is still around you will be on a neutral field as Dwayne and that scares you because when things are even you lose. How could you even fathem to say I don't have it anymore when unlike you I actually won at my last WrestleMania. I beat Edge you lost to The Miz? Who is going to question whos talent really? I don't like you Cena because for one I'm NOT four, but I also don't like you because all you do is start drama you think that because we are in the sports entertainment business that you need to entertain. You are what is wrong with wrestling. I can honestly say that I am the greatest WRESTLER that there has ever been and I am STILL the best in the world today and next Monday when you witness the match of the year canidate between Chris Jericho and CM Punk you will see why I am the true number one contender to the world title when I submit that little boyfriend of yours.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Shane O'Mac

Henry drops the title on Shane's desk.

"I don't need this. I just wanted to make sure that Shawn Michaels doesn't have it. I forfeit it. You give it to someone untalented enough to hold it."

Henry then exits the office.
Shane looks confused, but then turns on the intercom.

Shane O'Mac

"Hey everyone, Shane McMahon here. Mark Henry has just forfieted the Hardcore Championship. I'd like for TWO and only TWO superstars to come into my office. I'll settle things with this belt and get it another holder."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:14 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Jericho

Cena shakes his head.

Chris Jericho

Jericho just shakes his head

Chris Jericho
You think I give a damn who respects me? Because I don't Cena, my opinion is the only one that matters. You think I give a damn about you or your piss pants fans John? Because I don't. You and I both know that you are nothing compared to me. I've done something that you could only dream of and that is make The Rock tap out. You are going to say that is in the past to make yourself feel better about this little exchange but you know on the inside it hurts. I can tell you right now that if you didn't have your head so far up the ass of Teddy Long you wouldn't EVER beat me. You also know that being The Rock has his head up Teddy's ass that at WrestleMania providing he is still around you will be on a neutral field as Dwayne and that scares you because when things are even you lose. How could you even fathem to say I don't have it anymore when unlike you I actually won at my last WrestleMania. I beat Edge you lost to The Miz? Who is going to question whos talent really? I don't like you Cena because for one I'm NOT four, but I also don't like you because all you do is start drama you think that because we are in the sports entertainment business that you need to entertain. You are what is wrong with wrestling. I can honestly say that I am the greatest WRESTLER that there has ever been and I am STILL the best in the world today and next Monday when you witness the match of the year canidate between Chris Jericho and CM Punk you will see why I am the true number one contender to the world title when I submit that little boyfriend of yours.

Cena smirks.

"I heard what you had to say Chris. And I'm quite disappointed. You are an overgrown man but you are still acting like a child. This disrespect towards our fans, this cocky attitude and those hallucinations you have about Teddy Long screwing you over will do nothing good to you. Not only you are going to lose for the 2nd time to Zack Ryder at the Survivor Series but you are also going to lose to CM Punk on Raw. And Chris at this years WrestleMania I will be defending the WWE Championship against The Rock in the main event while you will watch the show from your retirement house. Because you are not the best in the world. You are boring and pathetic. It hurts me to say that Chris but it's true. You will never be the WWE Champion again. Never."

Cena turns around and leaves the office.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

OFF Sorry got bust Grange gonna reply now
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:51 pm

This week on Friday Night Smackdown!

After constant bragging from John Morrison about him supposedly being the superior wrestler in his team, JBL has decided to put his talent to the test. This week the self proclaimed captain for Survivor Series, John Morrison, will go one on one against a real captain in El Generico! Can John Morrison back up his words in the ring? Only time will tell.

Since joining the WWE, Rhett Titus has been at the center of some controversy with some apparent rape charges. However, Rhett looks to put this behind him this week as he takes on a debuting Undertaker in what will be a huge task for him. Can the underdog pull out a huge upset or will the deadman prove how he has been come to be known as the Phenom?

In some practice for their upcoming Survivor Series Tag Team Match, two representatives from both Team Generico and Team Christian will square off in what will be an explosive Tag Team Match. Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig, who will be representing Team Generico, will take on Christian and Cody Rhodes, who will be representing Team Christian. How long will it be before an all out brawl ensues? Not long is my guess...

Last week, both Randy Orton and Justin Gabriel won their respective matches and will square off this week to determine who will choose the Match Type for the Fatal Four Way Match at Survivor Series. With both AJ Styles and Dolph Ziggler on commentary, will they even be able to get the match started? We will find out this Friday!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:04 pm

John Morrison arrives happy he gets to face El Genitals and looks for him to brag about it

Rhett Titus stoked his debut is against The Undertaker, in fact he is so stoked that he has set up a date with The Deadman's wife later tonight

Chris Jericho still sitting in the office of Teddy Long on that big comfy chair

Kofi Kingston signing some autographs

IF you want Austin or the black ref just find em
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Kevin Nash is STILL looking for JBL.

OT: Justin Gabriel promo coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:12 pm

JBL is sitting in his office after finalizing and announcing the card for Smackdown.

OOC - Justin, ever saw that he was looking for him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
JBL is sitting in his office after finalizing and announcing the card for Smackdown.

Kevin Nash heads to the office door and knocks.

OT: I did a few pages back but it's aight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Justin wrote:

JBL shouts for whoever it is to come in without even looking up.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Justin wrote:

Kevin Nash walks in.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--
''Hello sir. I'm sure you know why I'm here.''

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kevin Nash walks in.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--

JBL shakes his head.

"Nope, you're going to have to enlighten me."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kevin Nash walks in.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--

JBL shakes his head.

Kevin smirks.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--
''Well sir I want to know why I'm not scheduled for a match at Survivor Series.''
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:

Kevin Nash walks in.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--

JBL shakes his head.

[font]
Kevin smirks.

Big Daddy Cool
-->Kevin Nash<--
''Well sir I want to know why I'm not scheduled for a match at Survivor Series.''
[/font]

JBL sits back and thinks for a moment before replying.

"Well, to be quite honest, it is because you haven't been showing up lately. If you don't come to work and make yourself heard then you're not going to be getting any chances. Sorry Kev but that is just the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next