The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 pm

OFF: aw come on let AJ and Kaitlyn get some hits in there lol!
Kaitlyn

In the bathroom trying to keep breathing as she is getting brutally beat up by two women. She just about forces out a few words as she chokes
St...op.....pleas....e
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
The two women pick Kaitlyn up and drag her into a washroom and slam her head into the stall

while Velvet picks AJ up and throws her into the concrete wall not willing to give up this ruthless attack

*security finally runs over and breaks up the attack pulling Velvet and the 2 off of AJ and Kaitlyn*

AJ Lee

*lays on the ground hardly moving as the attack is finally broken off*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
OFF: aw come on let AJ and Kaitlyn get some hits in there lol!
Kaitlyn

In the bathroom trying to keep breathing as she is getting brutally beat up by two women. She just about forces out a few words as she chokes
St...op.....pleas....e

The women takes out permanent marker and draws on her face 'SLUT'
While the other one after takes her heads and shoves it down the toilet

OT- LOL well you could of said that earlier when she had time to breathe!
Now shes like dead hahaha :$ sorry
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm

The two women fix their masks and run out of the washroom leaving the two of them unconscious and the security tells them to leave immediately so they do and Velvet Follows the two women back to their locker room as Velvet has a sick smile on her face
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:09 pm

OFF: Ahwell, Kaitlyn and AJ will get proper revenge.
Kaitlyn
In the bathroom choking on the water which went up her nose as she lays on the cold hard floor with blood coming from her lip
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:10 pm

AJ Lee

*drags her self up by trying to grasp the wall, starts to head over to Kaitly again but falls to her hands and knees*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Velvet is yelling at the women in the locker room and its muffled out because the dorr is closed, the only words heard are "divas title soon"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*drags her self up by trying to grasp the wall, starts to head over to Kaitly again but falls to her hands and knees*
Kaitlyn
Sobbing in the bathroom turns her head slightly to see AJ falling after trying to walk. Kaitlyn tries to shift her body towards her but is in major pain specially in her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Sobbing in the bathroom turns her head slightly to see AJ falling after trying to walk. Kaitlyn tries to shift her body towards her but is in major pain specially in her left arm.

*A ref and some medics rush to their aid and ask them if they need help*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*crawls over to Kaitlyn and utters the words while also sobbing*

"I'm so...sorry. I got us into this."

*holds the back of her head and finds a small trickle of blood and lays up against the wall next to Kaitlyn*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Mark Henry made the following comments on wwe.com

"Shawn Michaels, I am sick and tired of watching you compete on Monday night Raw. Tomorrow night you better enjoy your last PPV because after Survivor Series I will induct you into the Hall of Pain!"

"As far as Edge is concerned, I heard that Teddy Long has booked a Vengeance rematch this Monday. Well Edge, get ready to return to the hospital! I will break you in half!"

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:22 pm

This Monday on Raw Sheamus makes his return to the WWE.

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*holds the back of her head and finds a small trickle of blood and lays up against the wall next to Kaitlyn*
Kaitlyn
Looks at AJ's hand and notices the blood on her hand
It's fine, AJ it isn't your fault so don't put all of this guilt on yourself for no reasoning. It is their fault for this. Three girls, two we don't even know their faces, coming here and beating up and terrorising girls like us.
Kaitlyn rubs her arm a little on where it hurts
I promise when we get our match against them I will not only wrestle my heart out but I will help you also! Team work.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
It's fine, AJ it isn't your fault so don't put all of this guilt on yourself for no reasoning. It is their fault for this. Three girls, two we don't even know their faces, coming here and beating up and terrorising girls like us.
I promise when we get our match against them I will not only wrestle my heart out but I will help you also! Team work.

[u]AJ Lee[/c]

*dazes off a bit but comes to*

"They will get theirs when the time comes...I promise you too, that I'll fight them with you until the end, they aren't going to get away with this!"

*feels more blood come from her head, but forces herself to stand up*

"C'mon...we need to get that arm checked out."

*puts her hand out to help Kaitlyn up*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:33 pm

RED wrote:

USE EMBED CODE FOR VIDEOS
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:34 pm

A promo airs for Velvet Sky

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Why?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

[u]AJ Lee[/c]

"They will get theirs when the time comes...I promise you too, that I'll fight them with you until the end, they aren't going to get away with this!"

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn reaches out with the injured hand towards AJ and yelps a little bit in pain
I must of injured my arm against them when they stomped on it pretty bad.
She then reaches with her other arm and brings herself up to a standing form and wipes herself down from the dust on the ground and fixes her clothing from it being pulled at
I think you need to get checked out too AJ. That blood stain on your hand isn't anybodies, its yours!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:37 pm

RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Why?

can you see that?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Triple H is in the gym, preparing for his Survivor Series Tag Team Match tomorrow night.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are in their locker room, pissed off about what happened during their match last night.

Bully Ray is walking around backstage with his signature chain in his hand.

JBL is in his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
RED wrote:

Why?

can you see that?

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 pm

I can see it..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee[/c]

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn reaches out with the injured hand towards AJ and yelps a little bit in pain
She then reaches with her other arm and brings herself up to a standing form and wipes herself down from the dust on the ground and fixes her clothing from it being pulled at
I think you need to get checked out too AJ. That blood stain on your hand isn't anybodies, its yours!

[u]AJ Lee

"I know it's mine, but I'll be fine just a little scratch..."

*moans in pain a bit*

"The trainers room is this way...c'mon Kaitlyn."

*puts her arm around her to make sure she doesn't fall over*

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee[/c]

Kaitlyn

[u]AJ Lee

*moans in pain a bit*

Kaitlyn
I think I should be more concerned about you not falling over with that head injury, you feeling dizzy or anything?
Kaitlyn walks to the trainers room around the corner and knocks on the door waiting for someone to assist the two injured divas
I hope someone is ready to take on us both today..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee[/c]

Kaitlyn

[u]AJ Lee

*moans in pain a bit*

Kaitlyn
I think I should be more concerned about you not falling over with that head injury, you feeling dizzy or anything?
Kaitlyn walks to the trainers room around the corner and knocks on the door waiting for someone to assist the two injured divas
I hope someone is ready to take on us both today..

AJ Lee

"I'm a little dizzy yeah...but I'll be fine Kaitlyn trust me. Trust me when it comes time for RAW on Monday Night, I'll be good as new and the Chickbusters are going to whoop Velvet's and her goon's asses!"

*even though shes in a lot of pain, AJ forces a smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next