The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Kaitlyn
Tries to grin with a cut lip and it looks strange
Thats the spirit! I was actually speaking to Vevlet not so long ago and she said during that match she will be 'busy' doing things, lets just hope she keeps her and her nose out of our business during that match or else I will get soo angry I might just take time out of the match to beat on her!
Kaitlyn gets a little fustrated and holds her head trying to stop a possible head ache happening. She knocks the door one more time and one of the trainers open the door and allows both girls to step inside the room
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Velvet is taking a shower while one of the masked women is making a cake while the other is doing some pushups
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn
Thats the spirit! I was actually speaking to Vevlet not so long ago and she said during that match she will be 'busy' doing things, lets just hope she keeps her and her nose out of our business during that match or else I will get soo angry I might just take time out of the match to beat on her!
Kaitlyn gets a little fustrated and holds her head trying to stop a possible head ache happening. She knocks the door one more time and one of the trainers open the door and allows both girls to step inside the room

AJ Lee

"You and I both...Velvet better not stick her nose into this match, if she does she is getting my boot to her face!"

*goes and sits on the medical table as one of the medics checks out her cut on the back of her head*

"Like who do they think they are Kaitlyn? They get a contract, and the next day they walk around with heads the size of New York's Thanksgivng Day Parade balloons!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"You and I both...Velvet better not stick her nose into this match, if she does she is getting my boot to her face!"

*goes and sits on the medical table as one of the medics checks out her cut on the back of her head*

"Like who do they think they are Kaitlyn? They get a contract, and the next day they walk around with heads the size of New York's Thanksgivng Day Parade balloons!"
Kaitlyn
She laughs at AJ's humour as she walks over to the opposite medical table as she jumps up onto it as they check on her arm and how it is treating now.
Totally agree! Just, what makes me wonder is why does Velvet feel the need to walk with those two creeps. How did they even get a job anyway, like did they do the same as Velvet and sleep around?
Laughs
I bet they did, learning from their "master".
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
She laughs at AJ's humour as she walks over to the opposite medical table as she jumps up onto it as they check on her arm and how it is treating now.
Totally agree! Just, what makes me wonder is why does Velvet feel the need to walk with those two creeps. How did they even get a job anyway, like did they do the same as Velvet and sleep around?
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

*the medic working on AJ's head*

"Well doc what is it? Anything major?"

Medic: "Well you took a good hit, but you should be alright, just keep the wound safe for a few days."

"See I told you Kaitlyn!"

*smiles*

"It's going to take a lot more for them to put me down, now back on to what I wanted to tell you earlier...I went to take on the three by myself for what they did to you last night with the whole cupcake situation..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

Medic: "Well you took a good hit, but you should be alright, just keep the wound safe for a few days."

*smiles*

"It's going to take a lot more for them to put me down, now back on to what I wanted to tell you earlier...I went to take on the three by myself for what they did to you last night with the whole cupcake situation..."
Kaitlyn
Oh how did that go with them three? I hope you came out ok because what three done to us today and with three to you, wow! Huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Velvet Sky and the 2 masked women are sitting down talking about what to do next , so Velvet gets up and does her haird in the mirror while they continue talking

Drew McIntyre "the sinister scottsman" is walking around feeling the tension build up inside of him wanting to unleash it on someone

Rey Mysterio is walking about fixing his arm bands

Matt Morgan is sitting in his ir thinking about the words exchanged between him and longtime rival Kurt Angle and the blantant attack by Big Show yesterday, he sits with his hardcore championship thinking
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Nova, Morgan isn't the Champion.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

*smiles*

Kaitlyn
Oh how did that go with them three? I hope you came out ok because what three done to us today and with three to you, wow! Huge difference.

AJ Lee

*sighs in a bit of frustration and sadness*

"They roughed me up and threw a paper bag on my head, and threw me out of the diva's locker room like a piece of trash...I tried to fight back though..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Yes he is Shane McMahon came up to him when Henry gave it up it was vacant so Morgan accepts the title from Shane and boots him in the skull, where were you yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Yes he is Shane McMahon came up to him when Henry gave it up it was vacant so Morgan accepts the title from Shane and boots him in the skull, where were you yesterday Razz

Yeah and then Big Show pinned him.

Where were you yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

I was rping and giving promo's every chance I got
Show attacked Morgan then got up and booted HIM
There was no ref in sight , that's where the rping stopped

There was no clean 1,2,3?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Yes there was, Foley made the 3 count.

Don't believe me?

Go back and check and then take a look at the front page.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

*smiles*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"They roughed me up and threw a paper bag on my head, and threw me out of the diva's locker room like a piece of trash...I tried to fight back though..."
Kaitlyn
Oh my goodness. I'm so surprised you are sticking up so strong for yourself specially today when it came to round two. AJ, you got this worse than me this week and here is me complaining about my arm where as you got threw about by those two pestering people.

She sighs and plays with her hair as she waits for a final answer from the medic crew

Trainer
You are in good shape with your arm just you cannot do much physical work with it for the next few days. I will give you a small bandage for it incase it gets damaged any more over the next few days which infact can make your recovery time for your arm much much longer.

Kaitlyn
Oh thank goodness!

Kaitlyn gets on the bandage as she moves about a little with her support on it.
Nearly feels good as new.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Yes there was, Foley made the 3 count.

Don't believe me?

Go back and check and then take a look at the front page.

Oh maybe I missed it Razz
My bad, thanks for informing me
It was a good 10 min run anyways aha
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:59 pm

>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A) TLC
B) New Years Resolution
C) Fully Loaded
D) King Of The Ring
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A)
B) New Years Resolution
C)
D)
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

*smiles*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh my goodness. I'm so surprised you are sticking up so strong for yourself specially today when it came to round two. AJ, you got this worse than me this week and here is me complaining about my arm where as you got threw about by those two pestering people.

She sighs and plays with her hair as she waits for a final answer from the medic crew

Trainer
You are in good shape with your arm just you cannot do much physical work with it for the next few days. I will give you a small bandage for it incase it gets damaged any more over the next few days which infact can make your recovery time for your arm much much longer.

Kaitlyn
Oh thank goodness!

AJ Lee

"Yeah...but I wasn't about to let them pick on my best friend anymore ether."

*jumps off the medic table and goes to walk out*

"I need to get out these clothes, I'll catch up with you later Kaitlyn."

*AJ smiles and waves by as she walks out the door heading toward her locker room*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A) TLC
B) New Years Resolution
C) Fully Loaded
D) King Of The Ring
In case you can't see it, TLC.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:08 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A) TLC
B) New Years Resolution
C) Fully Loaded
D) King Of The Ring
Just because CM punk would make the greatest fucking king of the ring... ever...
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Laughs

AJ Lee

"Ouch!"

*smiles*

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Trainer

Kaitlyn
Oh thank goodness!

AJ Lee

"Yeah...but I wasn't about to let them pick on my best friend anymore ether."

*jumps off the medic table and goes to walk out*

"I need to get out these clothes, I'll catch up with you later Kaitlyn."

*AJ smiles and waves by as she walks out the door heading toward her locker room*
Kaitlyn
Bye AJ!
She waves goodbye to her as she spends a little more time on her arm
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
The Truth Has Set Me Free

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:14 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
>>POLL<<

--Next Pay-Per-View--

A) TLC
B) New Years Resolution
C) Fully Loaded
D) King Of The Ring

Because Lesnars already won it before
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Velvet Sky and the two masked women walk by and stumble across Kaitlyn now all alone in the medics room

Velvet Sky: Well well well, look who it is...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

*Pyro erupts on the stage as Kane's music hits*

*fans explode into cheers as Kane makes his way down to the ring doing his signature entrance and pyro*

*the fans silence as Kane grabs a microphone*

"Now a lot of you probably think I'm out here to explain why I cracked Rhett Titus over the head with a steel chair last night, but thats not why I'm out here...the World Tag Team Championships are still vacant, but I am not one to say usually...but I am looking for a partner! A partner who can reign terror on the weak, and feast upon the fear of others. A partner who can carry one half of the Tag Team Titles with the "Devil's Favorite Demon!" Who ever wants to come forward and join forces with me...be my guest, just as long as your mind is set just as mine. The Tag Team Championships..."

*Kane throws his microphone down and heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
*Pyro erupts on the stage as Kane's music hits*

*fans explode into cheers as Kane makes his way down to the ring doing his signature entrance and pyro*

*the fans silence as Kane grabs a microphone*

"Now a lot of you probably think I'm out here to explain why I cracked Rhett Titus over the head with a steel chair last night, but thats not why I'm out here...the World Tag Team Championships are still vacant, but I am not one to say usually...but I am looking for a partner! A partner who can reign terror on the weak, and feast upon the fear of others. A partner who can carry one half of the Tag Team Titles with the "Devil's Favorite Demon!" Who ever wants to come forward and join forces with me...be my guest, just as long as your mind is set just as mine. The Tag Team Championships..."

*Kane throws his microphone down and heads backstage*

BLUEPRINT

Matt Morgans theme hits as he walks out onto the stage thinking about what Kane has just proposed thinking he's the only one who can work with the monster. He rotates his arms and lets out a yell as his pyro goes off. He heads down to the ring and picks up the mic that has been dropped by Kane and raises it to his lips

Matt Morgan

"Not a bad idea at all... maybe the one person who understands the way of the Giant Matt Morgan. I see your looking for a partner eh? Why don't you bring your prinny little ass to the ring and we can discuss terms..."

Morgan awaits a reply from the back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 33 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next