The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn - *Sighs* I am not, fat! Just I used to body build so therefore I will have bigger muscles than most of the divas here of course, there is quite a huge constrast between me and you, and I'm thankful for that because I would hate to be your double.

*Glances over to the two women with their knuckles in their palm of their hand* I'll guess I will be seeing you in the square ring if you want to face me and AJ, just give me and her a day and we will wrestle this off, you happy with that?
*Flicks her hair behind her ears and gets ready incase a brawl might break out*
Just watch incase we pull the masks off your faces!

::Velvet Sky::

"Please your tubby, your not muscular? Beth Phoenix is muscular, I wouldn't be surprised if you took that cupcake out of your shirt and ate it. "

*The two masked women look at her shaking their head*

Kaitlyn - I am exactly like Beth Phoenix, just I am a little smaller thats all. Is this what you do for a living? Make fun of people to make yourself look better because it isn't exactly working for me right now Velvet unfortunately, maybe for some of the weaker girls around here but nuh uh not me!

"Yeah, I do make fun of people for a living, but what I also do is wrestle. Did you not see my promo earlier? I have the skills on the mic and in the ring, I'm the most dominant diva inside--and out. You on the other hand, a whole different story, that ends with a BANG."

*She smirks again*
Kaitlyn - My career is just starting out so it will end waaaaay after yours thats for sure, I won't be surprised if that title of yours is the last title you will ever hold or else if we are lucky, your last title reign as a wrestler.
But... but you know what I find so funny as of right now, you are talking to people you find "pathetic" instead of going off and doing things you apparently have to do. *laughs hard* Come on Velvet, you are.... downgrading yourself right now. *laughs again* So you are the one right now making a foool of yourself!

"You don't understand do you? I said I have stuff to do on the night of your match. And tonight is the pay-per-view, and I also have things to take care of as of this moment Kaitlyn let me tell you that you will never get to the level I am, you need to try much harder. And you don't want my little friends showing you to your room now do you? As for me, I'm off you guys have fun now, HOLLER!"

*Velvet Sky walks off fixing her hair, and Kaitlyn is left alone with the two masked women who are once again cracking their knuckles*
Kaitlyn - *Struggles to find an response to say to the two females standing infront of her* Ok.... this is the part where me and AJ run to our locker room and leave you too standing here. You ready? *looks at AJ* RUN! *Runs to her locker room quickly*

OFF: Gotta go for a while :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn - *Sighs* I am not, fat! Just I used to body build so therefore I will have bigger muscles than most of the divas here of course, there is quite a huge constrast between me and you, and I'm thankful for that because I would hate to be your double.

*Glances over to the two women with their knuckles in their palm of their hand* I'll guess I will be seeing you in the square ring if you want to face me and AJ, just give me and her a day and we will wrestle this off, you happy with that?
*Flicks her hair behind her ears and gets ready incase a brawl might break out*
Just watch incase we pull the masks off your faces!

"Please your tubby, your not muscular? Beth Phoenix is muscular, I wouldn't be surprised if you took that cupcake out of your shirt and ate it. "

*The two masked women look at her shaking their head*

Kaitlyn - I am exactly like Beth Phoenix, just I am a little smaller thats all. Is this what you do for a living? Make fun of people to make yourself look better because it isn't exactly working for me right now Velvet unfortunately, maybe for some of the weaker girls around here but nuh uh not me!

"Yeah, I do make fun of people for a living, but what I also do is wrestle. Did you not see my promo earlier? I have the skills on the mic and in the ring, I'm the most dominant diva inside--and out. You on the other hand, a whole different story, that ends with a BANG."

*She smirks again*
Kaitlyn - My career is just starting out so it will end waaaaay after yours thats for sure, I won't be surprised if that title of yours is the last title you will ever hold or else if we are lucky, your last title reign as a wrestler.
But... but you know what I find so funny as of right now, you are talking to people you find "pathetic" instead of going off and doing things you apparently have to do. *laughs hard* Come on Velvet, you are.... downgrading yourself right now. *laughs again* So you are the one right now making a foool of yourself!

"You don't understand do you? I said I have stuff to do on the night of your match. And tonight is the pay-per-view, and I also have things to take care of as of this moment Kaitlyn let me tell you that you will never get to the level I am, you need to try much harder. And you don't want my little friends showing you to your room now do you? As for me, I'm off you guys have fun now, HOLLER!"

*Velvet Sky walks off fixing her hair, and Kaitlyn is left alone with the two masked women who are once again cracking their knuckles*
Kaitlyn - *Struggles to find an response to say to the two females standing infront of her* Ok.... this is the part where me and AJ run to our locker room and leave you too standing here. You ready? *looks at AJ* RUN! *Runs to her locker room quickly*

OFF: Gotta go for a while :/

*The two women look at each other and shake their heads and walk off*

OT- iight cya later Smile
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 pm

~The crowd cheer and jump to their feet as Kurt Angle appears on the top of the ramp! He smirks as he throws his arms up into the air setting off his famous pyro! He makes his way down the enterance ramp high fiving some fans as he makes his way into the ring. He grabs a microphone from a crew member as he goes to the center of the ring~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"WOOOOOOO! Kurt Angle is back in WWE baby! The only olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling HISTORY! Now, not only am I back in the WWE but I have been signed to Friday Night SmackDown!! The show with the best roster in the WORLD! I mean we've got men like Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Austin Aries, 'The Phenom' The Undertaker, 'The Viper' Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, and the World Champion AJ Styles! Now that is one pumped up roster I must say but it was missing something..... lacking something that this business needs in order to be sucessful..... oh that's right! A REAL wrestler! Someone who knows what they are doing! I'm Kurt Freakin' Angle here! I won a gold medal in the 1996 olympics because I'm the best damn wrestler in the World! I've submitted just about everyone on this roster with my Ankle Lock! I'm what this show on Friday nights needs to not only be top show, but to dominate views compared to every other show there is. RAW doesn't have an olympic gold medalist, so that already puts them after SmackDown. SmackDown not only has an olympic gold medalist, but they have the gold medalist known as Kurt Angle! Which automatically makes SmackDown the top brand. Oh it's true"

~The crowd gives Kurt a bit of a mixed reaction as they are SmackDown fans, but they are displeased with his arrogence and cockiness. Kurt looks around with a smirk on his face as he brings the mic back up to his lips~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"Now, I bet you are all wondering 'What is Kurt doing back in the WWE?'. This is a very good queston, and I have just the answer to it. I came back to the WWE because I got tired of the people here making a mockery of what I helped build up. This sport is about the silly gymnist '450 splashes' or 'spiral taps'. Hell, Jack Swagger a so called 'All-American ....American' just ruins what I made of mat wrestling in this business. Then he goes and uses MY Ankle Lock submission hold!?! What the hell is this kid's problem? If you're gonna use a Kurt Angle move then you better do it good, and guess what kid... you're not! We've got all this young scouts like Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, and even Swagger are becoming the new main eventers of the WWE!?! Really? When I left did this place go to the shitter?! They had to find someone new to become the next Kurt Angle and this is what they come up with?! Now AJ is a good athlete, but he's still no Kurt Angle. No one can be as athletically gifted as me! And further more...."

~As Kurt is trying to talk the crowd cuts him off with a "You Suck" chant. Kurt quickly looses his temper as he begins to yell into the microphone~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!! I DON'T SUCK! YOU ALL JUST BLOW! Now, I will be making my Friday Night SmackDown debut soon, and when I do I will remind you all that I am the best damn wrestler this company has ever had. I don't who it's against! Whether it be Daniel Bryan, Chris Masters, John Morrison, James Storm, Undertaker, Randy, or even AJ Styles! I will come down that ramp, into this ring, put on the best damn match of the night, beat the living hell out of my oppenent, get my hand raised as victor and start my run to the World Heavyweight Championship! Oh it's real.... it's DAMNED REAL"

~Kurt drops the microphone as he leaves the ring with the fans booing and chanting "you suck" as he heads up to the top of the ramp and into the back~

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:04 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The crowd cheer and jump to their feet as Kurt Angle appears on the top of the ramp! He smirks as he throws his arms up into the air setting off his famous pyro! He makes his way down the enterance ramp high fiving some fans as he makes his way into the ring. He grabs a microphone from a crew member as he goes to the center of the ring~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"WOOOOOOO! Kurt Angle is back in WWE baby! The only olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling HISTORY! Now, not only am I back in the WWE but I have been signed to Friday Night SmackDown!! The show with the best roster in the WORLD! I mean we've got men like Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Austin Aries, 'The Phenom' The Undertaker, 'The Viper' Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, and the World Champion AJ Styles! Now that is one pumped up roster I must say but it was missing something..... lacking something that this business needs in order to be sucessful..... oh that's right! A REAL wrestler! Someone who knows what they are doing! I'm Kurt Freakin' Angle here! I won a gold medal in the 1996 olympics because I'm the best damn wrestler in the World! I've submitted just about everyone on this roster with my Ankle Lock! I'm what this show on Friday nights needs to not only be top show, but to dominate views compared to every other show there is. RAW doesn't have an olympic gold medalist, so that already puts them after SmackDown. SmackDown not only has an olympic gold medalist, but they have the gold medalist known as Kurt Angle! Which automatically makes SmackDown the top brand. Oh it's true"

~The crowd gives Kurt a bit of a mixed reaction as they are SmackDown fans, but they are displeased with his arrogence and cockiness. Kurt looks around with a smirk on his face as he brings the mic back up to his lips~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"Now, I bet you are all wondering 'What is Kurt doing back in the WWE?'. This is a very good queston, and I have just the answer to it. I came back to the WWE because I got tired of the people here making a mockery of what I helped build up. This sport is about the silly gymnist '450 splashes' or 'spiral taps'. Hell, Jack Swagger a so called 'All-American ....American' just ruins what I made of mat wrestling in this business. Then he goes and uses MY Ankle Lock submission hold!?! What the hell is this kid's problem? If you're gonna use a Kurt Angle move then you better do it good, and guess what kid... you're not! We've got all this young scouts like Justin Gabriel, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, and even Swagger are becoming the new main eventers of the WWE!?! Really? When I left did this place go to the shitter?! They had to find someone new to become the next Kurt Angle and this is what they come up with?! Now AJ is a good athlete, but he's still no Kurt Angle. No one can be as athletically gifted as me! And further more...."

~As Kurt is trying to talk the crowd cuts him off with a "You Suck" chant. Kurt quickly looses his temper as he begins to yell into the microphone~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!! I DON'T SUCK! YOU ALL JUST BLOW! Now, I will be making my Friday Night SmackDown debut soon, and when I do I will remind you all that I am the best damn wrestler this company has ever had. I don't who it's against! Whether it be Daniel Bryan, Chris Masters, John Morrison, James Storm, Undertaker, Randy, or even AJ Styles! I will come down that ramp, into this ring, put on the best damn match of the night, beat the living hell out of my oppenent, get my hand raised as victor and start my run to the World Heavyweight Championship! Oh it's real.... it's DAMNED REAL"

~Kurt drops the microphone as he leaves the ring with the fans booing and chanting "you suck" as he heads up to the top of the ramp and into the back~

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 Matt-Morgan-3

Matt Morgans theme hits as the fans grow on his arrival, they're cheers go from small to wild when he steps on the stage as he rotates his arms and giant balls of fire erupts as his famous pyro goes off. He is wearing blue jeans and his white shirt that says 'Blueprint' on the back and 'Awake the Giant' on the front. He walks down shaking his head at what Angle has said and a smile spread across his face, he goes up the steps and enters the ring asks for a mic then standing in the middle speaks

"Wow, that was low, even for you Kurt. I see how quickly you wanted to evacuate the ring.. I wonder why eh? You awoke me from a deep sleep now the giant has arrived also here in the WWE. And guess what else Kurt--he wants to make an impact too. See unlike you I don't have some old time record of a gold medal. I'm a 7' foot tall 300 pound giant for gods sake! I don't need any of that to be considered fit to be here, I KNOW that I can handle the pressure"

He strokes his beard now and nods his head

"Your submissions have impressed me a lot, and I also have been watching what some of these talented superstars bring to the table, and hey--I wouldn't be surprised if you and Jack ended up in a ultimate submission match by the end of this month. But it's really cute how you think you own the place. I mean after years of the WWE without you, they figured out your the reason they're ratings DROP."

He points to the monitor and tells the audience to take a look

"That's why I'm here everyone. I'm a pro wrestler. Simple right? Except Kurt Angle, all he cares about is being the best, when he can't do that. To be the best you have to beat the best. And yeah some wins over Randy Orton, Triple H, you know those don't impress me a bit. In fact they disgust me. You can't call yourself a pro. By winning some cheap medals and having a catchy phrase like "It's Real its DAMN REAL" that's just pathetic, Kurt we've had some good matches, how bout getting your ass down here, instead of pouting at the back on how you think your the best."

Morgan awaits a reply from the back
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Nick - Del Rio/Edge RP?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Brock Lesnar NEEDS a NEW Owner
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:36 pm

He got one...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Updates

- Nova picks up Rey Mysterio, Drew McIntrye, and Velvet Sky dropping Lesnar, Wilde, & Ziggler

- Granger dropped Jack Swagger for Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:44 pm

My current superstars: Velvet Sky, Drew McIntyre, Matt Morgan

Man...level of rping has raised today for me in my opnion Smile I'm proud
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~~Kurt Angle~~

~~Kurt Angle~~

~~Kurt Angle~~

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 Matt-Morgan-3

Matt Morgans theme hits as the fans grow on his arrival, they're cheers go from small to wild when he steps on the stage as he rotates his arms and giant balls of fire erupts as his famous pyro goes off. He is wearing blue jeans and his white shirt that says 'Blueprint' on the back and 'Awake the Giant' on the front. He walks down shaking his head at what Angle has said and a smile spread across his face, he goes up the steps and enters the ring asks for a mic then standing in the middle speaks

"Wow, that was low, even for you Kurt. I see how quickly you wanted to evacuate the ring.. I wonder why eh? You awoke me from a deep sleep now the giant has arrived also here in the WWE. And guess what else Kurt--he wants to make an impact too. See unlike you I don't have some old time record of a gold medal. I'm a 7' foot tall 300 pound giant for gods sake! I don't need any of that to be considered fit to be here, I KNOW that I can handle the pressure"

He strokes his beard now and nods his head

"Your submissions have impressed me a lot, and I also have been watching what some of these talented superstars bring to the table, and hey--I wouldn't be surprised if you and Jack ended up in a ultimate submission match by the end of this month. But it's really cute how you think you own the place. I mean after years of the WWE without you, they figured out your the reason they're ratings DROP."

He points to the monitor and tells the audience to take a look

"That's why I'm here everyone. I'm a pro wrestler. Simple right? Except Kurt Angle, all he cares about is being the best, when he can't do that. To be the best you have to beat the best. And yeah some wins over Randy Orton, Triple H, you know those don't impress me a bit. In fact they disgust me. You can't call yourself a pro. By winning some cheap medals and having a catchy phrase like "It's Real its DAMN REAL" that's just pathetic, Kurt we've had some good matches, how bout getting your ass down here, instead of pouting at the back on how you think your the best."

Morgan awaits a reply from the back

~Kurt's music once again plays throughout the areana. The fans boo him awaiting him to come out... the music continues to play but Kurt doesn't come out. The fans boo even louder as Matt leans over the ropes wondering what's going on. Suddenly Kurt appears on the monitor, and is greeted with boo's~

~~Kurt Angle~~

"Matt, now why would I waste my time comming back out there after giving the best damn debut promo this place has ever seen!? Now I don't care if I've awakened the '7 foot tall, 300 pound' panzy ass bitch who can't stay away from injury. Now you of all people mock my career?!!? I'm a 14 time World Heavyweight Champion! Beaten the best of the best this business has to offer! Now I've even beaten you, which is obviously not an accomplishment since you hardly done anything with your pathetic excuse of a career. Not a single World Title! You're a screw up Matt! Nothing more but a big body! Back awhile ago you would BEG to join my cliches, and BEG me to be your tag team partner. Then I would continue to beat you over and over again! Whether it was in WWE or TNA!"

~The fans boo Kurt as he in on the monitor. Morgan is still in the ring with a seemingly angry face~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"I am the best in the business because I've beaten the best that has been put infront of me! And I didn't get fired by WWE that long time ago... I QUIT! I was the highest paid star, and McMahon BEGGED me to stay. He knew I was the best, everyone in the back knew I was the best, and everyone in the world knew I was the best in the world! I was winning World Championships while you were trying out for Tough Enough, and on that gay American Gladiator show. I don't need my catch phrases, or my gold medal to prove I'm the best. They are just some of the many reasons why I am the best! Now Matt, why don't you just get out of my ring and go to your locker room and cry like bitch because Kurt Angle hurt your feelings. Then you can shut the hell up because if you continue to run your mouth you'll end up on the side lines again, but thise time..... you won't come back"

~The crowd boo's as Kurt chuckles~

~~Kurt Angle~~
"Oh it's true.... It's DAMN true"

~Kurt just laughs as he leaves from infront of the camera as the monitor fades, and goes back to Matt Morgan in the ring~

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 pm

"Wow, what a heart warming speech Kurt, it really touched me how you change the tone of your voice, you should be doing kids shows instead of pro wrestling, you know what I can ad have done to you in the past , now we don't want my size 24 boot in your skull do we? If we did you'd be laying out right here right now , but your not. Instead you turn on your little camera and do a skype call with me? Proves how much of a pussy you are my friend. Now I'm gonna go back there, not pouting , not crying, instead I'm gonna do what I do best. Train, wrestle, compete. Its what I do."

•he drops the mic and heads to the back•
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

AJ Lee

*Looking for Velvet Sky to confront on what she said to Kaitlyn earlier*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Velvet Sky is in her locker room with the Divas title on the table beside her. She is doing her makeup in the mirror, while the two masked women are watching Criminal Minds marathon on a TV

OT- How you like it Jiggy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky is in her locker room with the Divas title on the table beside her. She is doing her makeup in the mirror, while the two masked women are watching Criminal Minds marathon on a TV

Very Happy

AJ Lee

*opens the door and walks in*

"You have a lot of nerve for what you said earlier!"

ot: i love it! thanks
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Very Happy

AJ Lee

They all turn Towards her not expecting this and the two women get up while Velvet motions with her hand to take care of her

Mystery Lady #1:

"Velvet Can't speak right now, she has business to take care of tonight..."

Mystery Lady #2:

"And we already have everything handled with Kaitlyn, unless... you want some of what she got earlier, we'd love to give you it."

They take a few steps toward Lee as they have her against a wall

OT- Nice! I wont be on long, only a short period of time

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Very Happy

AJ Lee

They all turn Towards her not expecting this and the two women get up while Velvet motions with her hand to take care of her

Mystery Lady #1:

Mystery Lady #2:

"And we already have everything handled with Kaitlyn, unless... you want some of what she got earlier, we'd love to give you it."

AJ Lee

"You two smart mouths really want an ass kicking don't you?"

OT: okay! check ur pm
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Very Happy

AJ Lee

Mystery Lady #1:

Mystery Lady #2:

AJ Lee

They hold her back as Velvet comes up and draws all over her face with makeup then they al kick her out of the room and lock the door

"Forget about her, it's a big night for me...get back to watching the rest of your little show while I go change"

The women both lay back down chuckling at what just happened
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm

OT- So Karl will be writing tonights show I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:05 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Very Happy

AJ Lee

Mystery Lady #1:

Mystery Lady #2:

AJ Lee

They hold her back as Velvet comes up and draws all over her face with makeup then they al kick her out of the room and lock the door

"Forget about her, it's a big night for me...get back to watching the rest of your little show while I go change"

AJ Lee

*uses her arm to wipe off her face, and looks frustrated*

"Velvet, if you and your little masked friends think this is over you are so dead wrong! Kaitlyn and I are going to make you three wish you never came to the WWE, we may be rookies, but we are rookie of the years!"

*AJ kicks Velvet's name plate off her locker room door as she walks off*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

Very Happy

AJ Lee

Mystery Lady #1:

Mystery Lady #2:

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*uses her arm to wipe off her face, and looks frustrated*

"Velvet, if you and your little masked friends think this is over you are so dead wrong! Kaitlyn and I are going to make you three wish you never came to the WWE, we may be rookies, but we are rookie of the years!"

*AJ kicks Velvet's name plate off her locker room door as she walks off*

Velvet Sky is changing while the two women are finishing up the end of Criminal Minds when one of them needs to take a piss
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around, a smirk on his face.

Zack Ryder arrives with the Internet Championship in tow. He starts thinking about plans for CM Punk being on ZTLIS, though its too late for this week.

MVP arrives and sits down in his lr, thinking to himself.

The Mystery Man is in the gym, doing backflips.

Natalya is walking around backstage.

Shane McMahon is walking around, after Mark Henry having forfeited the Hardcore Championship to him, the first person he finds will be the new Hardcore Champion.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Zack Ryder arrives with the Internet Championship in tow. He starts thinking about plans for CM Punk being on ZTLIS, though its too late for this week.

Shane McMahon is walking around, after Mark Henry having forfeited the Hardcore Championship to him, the first person he finds will be the new Hardcore Champion.

Matt Morgan walks by him looking furious
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

OFF: I'll just guess you mean Shane.

McMahon: Hey, Matt, hold up a second!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

OFF: I'll just guess you mean Shane.

McMahon: Hey, Matt, hold up a second!

Ot- Oh snap Yeah Shane Razz

Matt Morgan: Can we make this quick I have something to do, cut to the chase..
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Kane

*walking around looking furious, anxcious to see if he has a match tonight*

AJ Lee

*trying to forget about what just transpired between her and Velvet, and focusing on Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 26 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next