The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:18 pm

My goal for the weekend:
1) Del Rio & Gabriel promo before PPV

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 JustinGabrielG
''The South African Sensation'' Justin Gabriel arrives wearing his black T-Shirt & blue tight jeans. He is thinking about his match tonight with ''The Viper'' Randy Orton knowing he will pull off a victory over a former World Champion. Gabriel heads backstage as he begins to walk around.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 AlbertoDelRioSignature8
''The Mexican Aristocrat'' Alberto Del Rio arrives wearing a black suit with a shiny red tie. Del Rio is thinking about his match this Sunday at Survivor Series as he knows HIS team will pull off the victory over Team Long. He is also pumped for the upcoming RAW this Monday since he knows his team is going to win he'll be cutting a celebration promo. He heads backstage as he walks around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OT: Anybody up for a RP ? Smile
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*walking around hoping she gets a shot at Beth Pheonix*

Kane

*walking down a dark hallway*
Kaitlyn - *Grabbing her salad and walking with it towards her locker room and bumps into AJ nearly making her salad go flying across the hallway*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 24

Velvet Sky's theme hits as fans are surprised to see her in the WWE. Her pyro goes off blue smoke erupts through the machines and she comes out pointing at the camera in her Red & Pink 'Holler' attire. The crowd gives her a mixed reaction and all the guys in attendance are whistling while they're wives give them a slap or a nudge on the shoulder. Velvet walks onto the the stage stops for a second says something into the camera but its drowned out, and points to her butt and shakes her ass in front of the camera. Then she stands there looking out into the crowd and smiles but not in a way of appreciation, or gratitude. She walks down the ramp strutting her stuff and goes up on the mat and does her signature ass shake taunt

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 Velvet

After that the guys go crazy again as she enters the ring and goes up on one turnbuckle and raises her arms in the air to pose to the crowd and then does the same to every corner of the ring before finally jumping down. She then looks across the arena filled with people tonight as she takes a few steps back and nods her head and winks at a guy. She then asks for a mic and waits for the crowd to settle down before starting to speak into the mic

"Wow guys, I'm really impressed with what you've done to this place you call WWE. I mean the whole time I was wrestling in TNA I haven't really noticed how many fans you guys have, and now that TNA has kind of shifted over to WWE and created this dream company, you've gotten a lot better. You don't know how hard it was for me to get my contract signed but I finally did it, and am ready to get down to business right away and start my quest for the divas title. Now, i know I'm a little late for the party, and nobody wants a drama queen, but I myself have held a lot of gold around my waist in TNA and I'm hoping to do the same here. I've seen some of the competition here and I'm quite impressed. We have ladies like Kelly Kelly, and Maryse... like ew... then there's the man beast Beth Phoenix... and finally the women's champion, none other then Taylor Wilde. Hm, her name sounds familiar. She's developed a lot over the past few years, finally landing herself a contract with WWE and quickly becoming divas champion, losing to Eve, then capturing it again. Really, I'm impressed. But now I'm here. And it's time I told everyone not to be too hyped about this 'Feud' rumor going down about me and Wilde. Because, see she's taken care of."

She pauses for a brief moment smirking and signalling for somebody to come out of the back and you see a lady with a mask on with another lady with a mask on come on down with the Divas title and fans in the arena are shocked of whats going on.

"You still don't get where this is going? Let me fill you in. My friends here who's names I can't mention, have sent my little friend Taylor Wilde a message, a message that should be running through every divas in the back's head. That I'm not just a sexy girl here, I know I am obviously, but there's much more to this plot. See now that Taylor is gone out of the way on injured reserve possibly out forever, I think it's time for somebody to take her spot, and don't worry she made it perfectly clear on who to give this title to if something were to happen to her. See, it's kind of like a will, except she's not dead."

Velvet pulls out a folded piece of paper from the pocket of the masked lady and smiles as she reads it over and looks at them smiling

"Yeah, it's right here in her printing and here's what it reads quote "I Taylor Wilde promise to whom ever reads this, is a symbol of gratitude and honor to give you my title. Something horrible has happened and I am unable to defend it or keep it any longer. I here-by announce ______ state your name, the new divas champion" How cute is that everyone?! I Velvet Sky am now your new Divas champion! This is so exciting. But to be honest, I really do feel bad for her...--not! I mean lets face it I obviously much more sexy, smart, and powerful over her, and any other diva out there. I'm the whole package baby. It's survival of the fittest. I had to do what I had to do. And I'm surprised nobody else came up with this brilliant plan we had jam-packed for a while now."

The masked lady then puts the title around Velvets waist and lifts her arm as they celebrate in the ring for a while then get back to talking

"For way too long now has the divas division been in need of some awesome talent, and don't worry they got it! Just look at whats around my waist at this moment. Can you believe it? I won the divas championship in the fastest time, and without getting a pin or submission. I should have a world record, or possibly be inducted to the hall of fame for this accomplishment. Just let's think back to when I first entered this sport. I was a nobody then joined the beautiful people, which is still searched up on the internet by every second I speak and multiple title reigns? Velvet, you are on a roll my friend... If i keep this up I'll be the most respected diva, maybe more respected then I should be now-- who knows. But there's a new diva's champ and your looking at her!"

Velvet drops the mic as her music hits signalling her departure from the ring to the back. She hops off the mat with the two girls with masks following her to the back as she raises the title high in the air one more time before disappearing to the back where her and the ladies talk to each other about what to do next Velvet takes a cupcake from a tray as the music plays in the background

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 pm

RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
RED wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
To drop everyone, and pick up:

Raw: Carlito, Matt Morgan

Smackdown: Drew McIntyre, Velvet Sky

-This is how things are settled right now, I have "The Truth has Set me Free" to take over Brock Lesnar, soon someone will pick up Dolph and continue that storyline, and as for the diva's champion Taylor Wilde, I was thinking of Velvet Sky on the next show to pull a stunt on her backstage and take over the Diva's title throne?-

Hmm...could you change Matt Morgan and Carlito from Raw to SD and give Raw McIntyre?
And Velvet will be on both shows like every diva. Plus the divas don't count as a fourth superstar so you still have one more pick.

Sure we can make that change, and sure I'll also take RVD for the hell of things Wink thanks RED make sure to inform Granga of the change. I'll start working on my promo's.

RVD is taken Sad
You should keep Dolph.

Aww, then ight I will keep Dolph for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Brock Lesnar arrives and hits the gym, knowing he has to prepare for The Rock.

Chris Masters is backstage.

Shad Gaspard is backstage.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:10 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

Carlito walks up to Chris Masters holding an apple and looks at him chuckling
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn - *Grabbing her salad and walking with it towards her locker room and bumps into AJ nearly making her salad go flying across the hallway*

*Velvet sky and the 2 masked women walk by unexpectedly and burst out in laughter*

::Velvet Sky::

"Oh my god, look who it is ladies, NXT winner, Kaitlyn, and her best fwend wittle Aj Wee... you guys are so pathetic"

*She nudges the divas title higher onto her shoulder with the two other ladies eyes deadlocked on Kaitlyn and Lee*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

*Velvet sky and the 2 masked women walk by unexpectedly and burst out in laughter*

"Oh my god, look who it is ladies, NXT winner, Kaitlyn, and her best fwend wittle Aj Wee... you guys are so pathetic"

*She nudges the divas title higher onto her shoulder with the two other ladies eyes deadlocked on Kaitlyn and Lee*
Kaitlyn - *Feeling uncomfortable with the people Velvet are with* Oh hey Velvet, I see you still have that title on your shoulder, its such an fashion accessory for you isn't it and nothing else. So I don't think me and 'wittle AJ wee' here is exactly the pathetic ones are we now? *Puts her hand on her hip and smirks at Velvet Sky and occasionally looks over at the masked women*
Care to introduce us to these masked women? I believe i've never met them before Velvet!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn - *Feeling uncomfortable with the people Velvet are with* Oh hey Velvet, I see you still have that title on your shoulder, its such an fashion accessory for you isn't it and nothing else. So I don't think me and 'wittle AJ wee' here is exactly the pathetic ones are we now? *Puts her hand on her hip and smirks at Velvet Sky and occasionally looks over at the masked women*
Care to introduce us to these masked women? I believe i've never met them before Velvet!

*Looks at her with a sarcastic smile on her face*

"Aw, well that was cute wasn't it Ladies? I'm sure you two will get noticed someday too, and you want to meet these ladies, come on ladies introduce yourselves."

*The two masked ladies hold Kaitlyn behind her back pinning her arms and legs as Velvet walks up to her with the cupcake she got earlier and stuffs it down Kaitlyn's shirt*

"Kaitlyn, this is bitch #1, and bitch #2... and I'm the leader"

*They let go of Kaitlyn and back off to the spot they were previously in*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

"Aw, well that was cute wasn't it Ladies? I'm sure you two will get noticed someday too, and you want to meet these ladies, come on ladies introduce yourselves."

*The two masked ladies hold Kaitlyn behind her back pinning her arms and legs as Velvet walks up to her with the cupcake she got earlier and stuffs it down Kaitlyn's shirt*

Kaitlyn - *On the ground trying to take out all the crums from the cupcake that went down her shirt*
Velvet, you are so... urgh, words cannot explain you and your actions
*Continues trying to get it all out of her shirt and shakes it as she stands up to get the remaining of it out*
Well Velvet, you and your little friends here need a lesson taught soon! You need a good punch in the face!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn - *On the ground trying to take out all the crums from the cupcake that went down her shirt*
*Continues trying to get it all out of her shirt and shakes it as she stands up to get the remaining of it out*
Well Velvet, you and your little friends here need a lesson taught soon! You need a good punch in the face!

*She locks eyes with Kaitlyn*

"Well you know-as much as I would love to whoop your ass in that ring, I have other things to take care of Kaitlyn... really, but I'll tell you what if your really looking for a fight why not taking on my two friends here in a tag-team match, with you little puppy AJ Lee"

*The two masked women steps forward cracking their knuckles and smiling at the words that have been said as they await a reply*

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:32 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

CM: What's the joke?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 pm

.ηovα. wrote:

"Joke? What joke? I don't get it?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:34 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

CM: It's like we never split up. Good to see you, man.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

"Well you know-as much as I would love to whoop your ass in that ring, I have other things to take care of Kaitlyn... really, but I'll tell you what if your really looking for a fight why not taking on my two friends here in a tag-team match, with you little puppy AJ Lee"

*The two masked women steps forward cracking their knuckles and smiling at the words that have been said as they await a reply*

Kaitlyn - *Looks over at AJ Lee* You know what, me and AJ are friends and we would happily like to beat your 'friends' in the ring even with you at ring side Velvet, you can't change anything at ring side and believe me if you try and interfere I will hurt you pretty hard whilst in the ring, or else AJ will help out with that!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kane

Kaitlyn - *Looks over at AJ Lee* You know what, me and AJ are friends and we would happily like to beat your 'friends' in the ring even with you at ring side Velvet, you can't change anything at ring side and believe me if you try and interfere I will hurt you pretty hard whilst in the ring, or else AJ will help out with that!

"It's funny, I mean you being a wrestler and all... shouldn't you be on that one show Biggest Loser, I mean you pack some good weight, why aren't you facing Mark Henry in a burger eating contest? I won't be at the ring for your match. Like I said-I have business to take care of"

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

CM: It's like we never split up. Good to see you, man.

Carlito: Same to you my friend. What are your plans? Man... did you get oilier or something..?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Kaitlyn - *Sighs* I am not, fat! Just I used to body build so therefore I will have bigger muscles than most of the divas here of course, there is quite a huge constrast between me and you, and I'm thankful for that because I would hate to be your double.

*Glances over to the two women with their knuckles in their palm of their hand* I'll guess I will be seeing you in the square ring if you want to face me and AJ, just give me and her a day and we will wrestle this off, you happy with that?
*Flicks her hair behind her ears and gets ready incase a brawl might break out*
Just watch incase we pull the masks off your faces!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Kaitlyn - *Sighs* I am not, fat! Just I used to body build so therefore I will have bigger muscles than most of the divas here of course, there is quite a huge constrast between me and you, and I'm thankful for that because I would hate to be your double.

*Glances over to the two women with their knuckles in their palm of their hand* I'll guess I will be seeing you in the square ring if you want to face me and AJ, just give me and her a day and we will wrestle this off, you happy with that?

"Please your tubby, your not muscular? Beth Phoenix is muscular, I wouldn't be surprised if you took that cupcake out of your shirt and ate it. "

*The two masked women look at her shaking their head*

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Justin Gabriels theme song is heard. ''The African Sensation'' Justin Gabriel walks out from the back wearing his black ''Gabriel'' T-Shirt and his tight blue jeans. He does his special taunt on the stage before running down the ramp, tagging a few hands from the fans and sliding into the ring. Gabriel jumps onto the turnbuckle as he stares at the crowd. He then gets a microphone from one of the staff members before speaking.

The Master of 450
-->Justin Gabriel<--
''This Sunday I finally get my chance to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion as I step foot in the ring with three other wrestlers that go by the name of Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton and our current World Champion AJ Styles! Ladies and gentlemen this is a HUGE step for me and I can't lose it. People have been saying that I don't deserve to be where I am but they are all wrong! Everybody including myself deserves a chance at the top prize. I am sick and tired of having the same ol' people fighting for what I deserve and that is MY World Heavyweight Title. I am The African Sensation and this Sunday I WILL win that Championship whether you people like it or not. I may break my arm, my ribs, whatever but nothing and I mean NOTHING is stopping me from winning the World Title this Sunday. Again, I am thanking JBL for doing the right thing and putting me where I deserve to be. He is a great man and don't you people dare hate on him because he did the right thing not only for me but for you people. After Sunday you people will no longer see people like Randy Orton, Undertaker and even AJ Styles under that spotlight because as long as I'm the champion - everything will be great. And nobody will be able to defeat me.''

Some fans cheer but most boo.

The Master of 450
-->Justin Gabriel<--
''Go ahead and boo me out of this arena but I don't care. You people need to understand that AJ Styles isn't a deserving champion. He doesn't deserve shit. He isn't a good champion for us. He does nothing but think he's the best but he is wrong. I am the best and I always will be. Smackdown is starting to become unpopular and that is because we have people like AJ Styles as our World Champion. But I can change that. I started off on the low end of the rod and I am pumping myself to the top. I was stuck with people like Wade Barrett most of my career and I regret every bit of it. I am starting off fresh and I guarantee that I will be walking out of Madison Square Guarden as your NEW World Heavyweight Champion.''

The fans boo.

The Master of 450
-->Justin Gabriel<--
''Later on tonight I am going one on one with ''The Viper'' Randy Orton to determine our match stipulation for our World Title match this Sunday. I have a great idea in mind no doubt about but Randy Orton I wish you the best of luck tonight because I am going to put up a fight. Whether you punt me in the head or not, I will still get right back up and fight you. It'll be like one of the good ol' Rocky Bomboa matches. But instead Justin Gabriel against Randy Orton. The thing that I'm not looking forward to this match is the fact that AJ and Ziggler will be at ringside. Like honestly that is the stupidest thing ever. I can already predict what'll happen. With them at ringside this match is going to end in a huge badass brawl and that I don't want to happen. But I guess JBL makes the rules and he is allowing them to be out there tonight so that is what it'll be. Go ahead AJ, I dare you to attack me. I DARE YOU because Randy Orton won't be the one punting me in the head because I'll be the one punting YOU. You can trust me on that one. As for Dolph Ziggler I have done nothing really nor have I really said anything bad about him so I can't really see him attacking me but if he does then all hell is going to break loose between us. All I have to say before I leave is good luck to all of you. You guys can picture me as a short ''weak guy'' but I don't care. I really don't care what you guys think. Legit you guys just don't know what's going to happen once I leave Madison Square Guarden as you're World Champion. Smacdown is just going to get better and better with me in the picture.''

Justin Gabriel drops the microphone before exciting the ring and heading backstage with a calm look on his face. He then goes to his locker room to warm up for his match later on tonight.

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 Normal_justin01935

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Justin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

"Please your tubby, your not muscular? Beth Phoenix is muscular, I wouldn't be surprised if you took that cupcake out of your shirt and ate it. "

Kaitlyn - I am exactly like Beth Phoenix, just I am a little smaller thats all. Is this what you do for a living? Make fun of people to make yourself look better because it isn't exactly working for me right now Velvet unfortunately, maybe for some of the weaker girls around here but nuh uh not me!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

Kaitlyn - I am exactly like Beth Phoenix, just I am a little smaller thats all. Is this what you do for a living? Make fun of people to make yourself look better because it isn't exactly working for me right now Velvet unfortunately, maybe for some of the weaker girls around here but nuh uh not me!

"Yeah, I do make fun of people for a living, but what I also do is wrestle. Did you not see my promo earlier? I have the skills on the mic and in the ring, I'm the most dominant diva inside--and out. You on the other hand, a whole different story, that ends with a BANG."

*She smirks again*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:08 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

"Yeah, I do make fun of people for a living, but what I also do is wrestle. Did you not see my promo earlier? I have the skills on the mic and in the ring, I'm the most dominant diva inside--and out. You on the other hand, a whole different story, that ends with a BANG."

*She smirks again*
Kaitlyn - My career is just starting out so it will end waaaaay after yours thats for sure, I won't be surprised if that title of yours is the last title you will ever hold or else if we are lucky, your last title reign as a wrestler.
But... but you know what I find so funny as of right now, you are talking to people you find "pathetic" instead of going off and doing things you apparently have to do. *laughs hard* Come on Velvet, you are.... downgrading yourself right now. *laughs again* So you are the one right now making a foool of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:

*She smirks again*
Kaitlyn - My career is just starting out so it will end waaaaay after yours thats for sure, I won't be surprised if that title of yours is the last title you will ever hold or else if we are lucky, your last title reign as a wrestler.
But... but you know what I find so funny as of right now, you are talking to people you find "pathetic" instead of going off and doing things you apparently have to do. *laughs hard* Come on Velvet, you are.... downgrading yourself right now. *laughs again* So you are the one right now making a foool of yourself!

"You don't understand do you? I said I have stuff to do on the night of your match. And tonight is the pay-per-view, and I also have things to take care of as of this moment Kaitlyn let me tell you that you will never get to the level I am, you need to try much harder. And you don't want my little friends showing you to your room now do you? As for me, I'm off you guys have fun now, HOLLER!"

*Velvet Sky walks off fixing her hair, and Kaitlyn is left alone with the two masked women who are once again cracking their knuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 25 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next