The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Fag? Get back on chat?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Nick's a fag.....
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

Kane

*walking around backstage with a focus on this week's Smackdown!*

AJ Lee

*training on a punching bag in the trainers room*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:01 am

['The Greatest Man To Have Ever Lived' Austin Aries arrives for the first time. Immediately he begins searching for Christian]
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:07 am

Shad Gaspard arrives for the first time and heads to the gym.

Sheamus arrives and heads backstage.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 pm

My peeps arrive

Last edited by White guy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm

We cut to a scene backstage where it's clear we are in the lockeroom of the one and only "Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus. However, it quickly it becomes clear that Rhett isn't alone

Rhett Titus
TAKER, TAKER, Taker. Whats going on deadman? It's the one and only Addicted to Love Rhett Titus, your very talented opponent for this upcoming match this week. Now brother just because you haven't heard of me doesn't mean that you won't hate me heading into this match this upcoming week and soon enough you will see why oldman. Now generally Rhett would show you right away why you are going to dislike ADDICTED TO LOVE RHETT TITUS. But first? Rhett has to inform you why there is absolutely no way that you will become the victor in the match. Now lets look at things this way.

We hear a VERY familiar female giggle

Rhett Titus
No woman you have to wait till it's your turn for Rhett Titus TV time. Now sit there all sexy and stuff toots and let Rhett do what Rhett does. Now UnderFaker AHEM Taker. Look at things this way you NEVER get to face guys directly from the indy circuit you get the guys after they have been WWE'd down. BUT lets look at one semi indy guy you faced? CM Punk made you tap out. Nobody else has ever done that and I'm one of the people that the Straightedge superstar looks up to. Rhett hangs out with A Double, Rhett hangs out with pretty boy Kenny King, who isn't here YET. But don't worry Underfaker he will be here soon enough. Also lets look at things at another angle, you are used to facing superstars that have subpar at best talent. Where as Rhett week after week has faced and completely DESTROYED the best in the world. Claudio and Chris Hero are pretty much considered to be Addicted to Love's bitches. Speaking of bitches you won't see Rhett Titus being one of yours because he isn't scared of you Deadstupid. Now he will prove that. Now Michheeeelllllle you can get your ass on the screen.

Enter in Michelle McCool to the screen and she is only in her bra and panties so it's clear that something that is going on between the two and it's CLEARLY consentual.

Rhett Titus
Oh Michelle why don't you educate your hubby about what it was like to be with a REAL man

Michelle McCool
Hey Mark, I had to wait till you FINALLY got out of the house before I finally got to leave the house and once I was able to do so Rhett was there to finally please me like I deserved. Unlike you, he can actually satisfy a woman. Should we let the fans know a little insite about their "little" hero Mark? Should we let them know how he always comes up "short"? Look at things this way Mark you don't quite match up to Rhett, in fact Rhett is more of a man than any other superstar back here, he WILL beat you on Friday and that is a fact. He WILL beat you handidly and show that you are nothing more than a washed up HAS been

Rhett Titus
OHHHHHHH DANG TREATED BY THE WIFE

Michelle McCool
Consider me EX

Rhett Titus
And on that note I think it's time that cameraman takes an exit

The Cameraman leaves the room and upon that we hear Michelle and Rhett both let out a seductive like laugh and then after that you can figure it out

Last edited by White guy on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Sheamus is looking for El Generico.

Shad Gaspard is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Jericho wrote:
['The Greatest Man To Have Ever Lived' Austin Aries arrives for the first time. Immediately he begins searching for Christian]
I'll reply when I get home from school
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Kane

*looking into a mirror*

AJ Lee

*arrives to the arena and greets the fans waiting outside*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm starting to think that Granger doesn't care about Smackdown at all.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

And whys that?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

And whys that?

1/ You haven't posted the Preview for this weeks Smackdown which I posted but have posted RAW's.
2/ You haven't updated the Smackdown Survivor Series Matches but have RAW's updated as much as they can be.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:19 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

And whys that?

1/ You haven't posted the Preview for this weeks Smackdown which I posted but have posted RAW's.
2/ You haven't updated the Smackdown Survivor Series Matches but have RAW's updated as much as they can be.

Red PM's me everything. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

And whys that?

No but if you read the shows then you would know what needs updated.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:49 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

And whys that?

No but if you read the shows then you would know what needs updated.

I do read the shows and I get what I can.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Mark Henry is using the toilet.

John Cena is signing autographs outside the arena.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers.

RED's mystery guy arrive.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Let's all love each other shall we?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:39 pm

John TPA wrote:

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Weird.

Granger and Karl are not cool with each other so that's why I said it and I just got out of bed!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:43 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Weird.

Granger and Karl are not cool with each other so that's why I said it and I just got out of bed!

Ok...I hope you had a good time.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

RED wrote:

What went through my mind when I read this...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:36 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:

What went through my mind when I read this...

our brAINS ARE THE SAME!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:39 am

Ot- I know I'm supposed to do this on the sign-up thread but I'm lazy, and anyways the next version of WWE is gonna be made soon so it's time for some changes and serious RPing from Nova here's the scoop:

Dropping: Ezekiel Jackson

Picking up: (The one and only) Velvet Sky

The other thing was I'm getting kinda tired of Dolph and Brock Lesnar... anyone up for taking over?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 am

Shotgun Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next