The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian is backstage, avoiding Kane for the time being.

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
[center]Christian is backstage, avoiding Kane for the time being.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, his Internet Title around his waist.

MVP is backstage in his lr, popping champagne, celebrating his win.

Natalya is walking aroudn backstage, smiling.

A Mystery Man is running on a treadmill in the gym.

Shane McMahon is in his office.

Maryse walking the same way as Natalya sees her and snickers to herself before walking up and flipping her hair right in her path before smirking.
Natalys scoffs and looks at Maryse.

Natalya: Well what was THAT about?

[Maryse just yawns looking at Natalya just trying not to laugh as she rubs her hair back.]

Maryse --
What that was Natayla was letting you see the person that will always be one step in front of you.
Natalya: Always a step in front of me you say? I'm part of a great wrestling family, you know that. You think you'll be a step ahead of me? That makes me laugh!

[Maryse now laughs and smirks at Natayla]

Maryse --
Honey how many times have you been a champion? How many times have you even been considered a top diva in the WWE? Zero and me I AM the top diva so yeah I am ahead of you!
Natalya: Well Maryse, thats where your wrong. I have been a champion here in WWE, and I HAVE been considered top diva at one point. So I think that should mean that you've got a threat!

[Maryse looks shocked and dumbfounded by this whole situation.]

Maryse --
Woah when was this? Now you as a champion is a joke that's why nobody can remember it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse walking the same way as Natalya sees her and snickers to herself before walking up and flipping her hair right in her path before smirking.

[Maryse just yawns looking at Natalya just trying not to laugh as she rubs her hair back.]

Maryse --
What that was Natayla was letting you see the person that will always be one step in front of you.
Natalya: Always a step in front of me you say? I'm part of a great wrestling family, you know that. You think you'll be a step ahead of me? That makes me laugh!

Maryse --
Honey how many times have you been a champion? How many times have you even been considered a top diva in the WWE? Zero and me I AM the top diva so yeah I am ahead of you!
Natalya: Well Maryse, thats where your wrong. I have been a champion here in WWE, and I HAVE been considered top diva at one point. So I think that should mean that you've got a threat!

Maryse --
Woah when was this? Now you as a champion is a joke that's why nobody can remember it I guess.
Natalya: Actually, this happened when no one cared about you, thats why YOU don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

A Mystery man enters the gym to see the guy on the treadmill and starts laughing.
The Mystery Man looks over and sees the other Mystery Man. He stops the treadmill and walks over.

OFF: You saw my PM about the my Mystery Guy, right?

OOC: Yes haha

The Mystery guy looks at the mystery guy up and down and just shakes his head

Mystery Guy: Why are you even here?
Mystery Guy: I'm here for the same reason you are, I'm sure.

Mystery guy: No I am here to be a champion! To be the man of the company and you are past your prime.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

A Mystery man enters the gym to see the guy on the treadmill and starts laughing.
The Mystery Man looks over and sees the other Mystery Man. He stops the treadmill and walks over.

Mystery guy: No I am here to be a champion! To be the man of the company and you are past your prime.
Mystery Guy: You shouldn't even know who I am! I AM here for the same reasons as you, so, well... good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --
Natalya: Actually, this happened when no one cared about you, thats why YOU don't remember.

OOC: How do I play Maryse??

[She twirls her hair with a small little snicker not knowing it Natayla is foreal or not anymore so she just goes in being as real as she can.]

Maryse --
You have to be kidding me... I have always mattered sweet. J'ai toujours été meilleur que vous. Je suis Maryse Je suis la place et demie de cette entreprise! I am the it factor of the divas division!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You shouldn't even know who I am! I AM here for the same reasons as you, so, well... good luck.

Mystery Guy: Of course I know who you are because I am smarter than the average moron in this company! You will never reach your goal unlike I will so yes you need all the luck!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:55 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

[She twirls her hair with a small little snicker not knowing it Natayla is foreal or not anymore so she just goes in being as real as she can.]

Maryse --
You have to be kidding me... I have always mattered sweet. J'ai toujours été meilleur que vous. Je suis Maryse Je suis la place et demie de cette entreprise! I am the it factor of the divas division!
Natalya: Well, if that were true, than how come there was a point in your career that the best you were doing was Co-Host of NXT?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: Of course I know who you are because I am smarter than the average moron in this company! You will never reach your goal unlike I will so yes you need all the luck!
Mystery Man: Of your as smart as you say you are, don't you think doing the same thing as another guy would be considered "Copyright Infringement?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --
Natalya: Well, if that were true, than how come there was a point in your career that the best you were doing was Co-Host of NXT?

OOC: answer my OOC :p

[Maryse shakes her head tempted to walk off but no she just laughs.]

Maryse --
it is called being injured Natayla if you were injured you would just go home and get even fatter so umm sorry but I like being sexy.
[
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Man: Of your as smart as you say you are, don't you think doing the same thing as another guy would be considered "Copyright Infringement?"

Mystery Guy: of course comign from you that would make no sense at all!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --
it is called being injured Natayla if you were injured you would just go home and get even fatter so umm sorry but I like being sexy.
[
Natalya: If I were injured I would STILL do what I could for the company. You could have at least gone down to the ring for someone's matches, thats what I would do.

OFF: How would I know?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:03 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: Yeah, whatever. If you want to throw insults, do it to someone who would actually care.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --
[
Natalya: If I were injured I would STILL do what I could for the company. You could have at least gone down to the ring for someone's matches, thats what I would do.

OOC: You have seen Maryse before lol

[Maryse smirks and begins to walk off.]

Maryse --
I would love to see you do that so how about you go get injured because honestly I am about tired of hearing your mouth! You would not do anythign so why don't you go back to kissing Beth Phenoix nasty ass and let people like me do our thing and that is be the best and look the best while doing it. Au revoir.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --

Maryse --
[

OOC: You have seen Maryse before lol

[Maryse smirks and begins to walk off.]

Maryse --
I would love to see you do that so how about you go get injured because honestly I am about tired of hearing your mouth! You would not do anythign so why don't you go back to kissing Beth Phenoix nasty ass and let people like me do our thing and that is be the best and look the best while doing it. Au revoir.
Natalya: Whatever, do whatever you feel is right, I don'r care.

OFF: I'd just say give her a bit of a snarky attitude, and put more things in French.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: Yeah, whatever. If you want to throw insults, do it to someone who would actually care.

OOC: Can I attack?

Mystery Guy: insults? Not insults just the turth and sometimes the turth hurts but in all honesty Idon't care eithier because you are a NOBODY!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:18 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: insults? Not insults just the turth and sometimes the turth hurts but in all honesty Idon't care eithier because you are a NOBODY!
OFF: I'd keep this verbal.

Mystery Guy: You think that me "sucking" is the truth? You could not be more wrong. If you know who I am, you should know what I've done.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You think that me "sucking" is the truth? You could not be more wrong. If you know who I am, you should know what I've done.

Mystery Guy: Yeah I know who you are and that is what makes this so much of a joke!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: Yeah I know who you are and that is what makes this so much of a joke!
Mystery Guy: You think I'm a joke? What exactly makes me a joke?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You think I'm a joke? What exactly makes me a joke?

Mystery Guy: Well how to say this without revealing your TRUE identity is that I can smell you from a mile away
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Mystery Guy: No wonder, look at you! You've got a bigger nose than Triple H, and thats saying something.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mystery Guy: No wonder, look at you! You've got a bigger nose than Triple H, and thats saying something.

Mystery Guy: That's funny. Very funny. You strech more than Stephanie McMahon now THATYS sayign somethign!

OOC: this is hilarious we know who each other are but nobody else does
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:50 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: That's funny. Very funny. You strech more than Stephanie McMahon now THATYS sayign somethign!

OFF: I knew who you would be before you! lol

Mystery Guy: You know what? You make Festus seem like a genius! Now THATS saying something.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You know what? You make Festus seem like a genius! Now THATS saying something.

OOC: Shh ahha

Mystery Guy: you make Jeff Hardy look normal!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:02 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You make Daniel Bryan look popular!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Mystery Guy: You make Daniel Bryan look popular!

Mystery Guy: you make the undertaker seem alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next