The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane: *walking around backstage*

AJ Lee: *stretching outside the locker room door*

AJ pumps into Maryse who was also stretching as Maryse looks shocked and angry as she just stares at AJ.

AJ: "Um Maryse...you haven't even said a word yet and I'm ready to tell you to calm down already!" *tries to hold in a short laugh*

Maryse flips her hair in front of AJ Lee with a huge smirk on here face acting as if she was a joke.

Maryse

Calm down? Oh sweet you need to at least say please. Savez-vous qui vous parlez? I am Maryse and who are you? Oh yes you are that nerd and I am THAT champion so get on my level before you even dare talk to me! Got it?

AJ Lee:
*places her hands on her hips and bites her lip, but smiles at Maryse*

"How cute Maryse...and very mature. If I'm not on the same so called level of yours...then maybe you wouldn't have a problem taking care of me would you? Or would you have someone attempt to do your dirty work for you, because by looking into your eyes I have you sweating down your back Maryse! I'm not afraid of you or any other diva here. So what makes you think you are above everyone else? Because the last time I checked, you don't have the Diva's Championship around your waist ether!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage focusing on his match with Christian this Friday Night*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

wwe.com exclusive:

Mark Henry is in the ring holding a microphone. He yells at the crowd to shut up as the fans boo him.

"Last night on Raw I busted Shawn Michaels' head wide open when I crashed his face with the steel steps. About a month ago I put him through that announcer table with the World's Strongest Slam. That was just the beggining. Shawn Michaels I saw the look on your face when our match was canceled last night. It was a look of relief. You are glad that this match didn't happen while I was frustrated. So I destroyed your friend the Big Show. Just like I will destroy you the next time that I will get you in the ring!"

Mark is interrupted by HBK.

['Sexy boy' hits the speakers as the crowd starts cheering as "The heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels comes onto the stage with the Hardcore title over his shoulder which he has tussle over backstage. He slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and grabs a mike and stands face to face with Henry very pissed off]

Shawn Michaels:

"Last night, you busted me wide open via steel steps, I saved Show and I payed the price for it. But I don't care! I have been through too much to say that was a big one for me. It was only steel steps and hell I super kicked you on Raw. I super kicked your lights out! Henry you have been on a roll lately and destroying people but you can't stop me can you? I keep coming back don't I? You did put me through a table but I got pay back by super kicking you. You should be more worried about me and not show. I want to get into the ring just much as you do Henry! You will be put down by me! I will NEVER back down from you Henry thus why I am in your face ! Henry I will be the one to stop you and your "hall of pain" once and for all. So Henry how do you like them apples?"

Henry looks a little angry at first but then he laughs.

"I knew that you would come out here. In fact I was counting on it. You see, old people are like little children. They are not smart enough and they don't think before they act. You came out here to adress me? What did you expected? That I was gonna be intimidated? That you could super-kick me again? Your pride is making you blind Shawn. Your pride made you return to the WWE, your pride made you return after I put you through that announcer table and your pride made you come out here and stand in front of me. But your pride is also going to be your downfall. See Shawn, there won't always be a Big Show or a John Cena, or anybody else to protect you. At one point we will get into the ring in an actual match and then...it will be just the two of us. After I'm done with you, your pride will be the only thing left of you and HBK will be just a sad memory in the WWE."

[HBK burts out laughing and looks around at crowd who are chanting "HBK"]

"Henry do you hear that? That will never die. That sounded is always here. When I was gone the chant never died. They kept screaming for me. I came back they screamed even more. They were over the moon when I came back. When I finally hit my first super kick since my return they went crazy! But when I got hit my those stairs I saw their faces all sad and down, so I promised my self I would not let that happen again! I came out here and fought HHH even though I was busted open still. I still battled. But I loss! Hey everyone loses at some point don't they? Henry my pride is what I feel when I do something right. I have no pride that made me came back. You see I was sitting at home watching the turmoil you were making here, I saw Big Show trying to stop it but he could not I didn't see HHH doing anything. I saw Cena trying hard but nothing was working! So I decided to lace my boots up and go to war. Henry your "hall of pain" making you blind! You can't see that end is coming can you?! You can't see my foot coming for your face... [HBK teases the kick and Henry does filch a bit] See you are not ready at all. You not even ready for the battle that is coming!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

AJ pumps into Maryse who was also stretching as Maryse looks shocked and angry as she just stares at AJ.

AJ: "Um Maryse...you haven't even said a word yet and I'm ready to tell you to calm down already!" *tries to hold in a short laugh*

Maryse flips her hair in front of AJ Lee with a huge smirk on here face acting as if she was a joke.

Maryse

Calm down? Oh sweet you need to at least say please. Savez-vous qui vous parlez? I am Maryse and who are you? Oh yes you are that nerd and I am THAT champion so get on my level before you even dare talk to me! Got it?

AJ Lee:

"How cute Maryse...and very mature. If I'm not on the same so called level of yours...then maybe you wouldn't have a problem taking care of me would you? Or would you have someone attempt to do your dirty work for you, because by looking into your eyes I have you sweating down your back Maryse! I'm not afraid of you or any other diva here. So what makes you think you are above everyone else? Because the last time I checked, you don't have the Diva's Championship around your waist ether!"

Maryse bursts out laughing trying to see if this chick is legit

Maryse

Alright you listen to me you little nobody and start treating me with respect! I am a former Divas champion and what about you? You are a nothing and that's all you will ever be in this company! Case closed now go fetch me a glass of water you future waitress!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 pm

[AJ Styles is searching for Orton]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

[Jim C is seen talking with The Rock about something]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Maryse

AJ Lee:

Maryse

Alright you listen to me you little nobody and start treating me with respect! I am a former Divas champion and what about you? You are a nothing and that's all you will ever be in this company! Case closed now go fetch me a glass of water you future waitress!

AJ

"I will treat you with respect Maryse, when you learn to treat others with respect first! I respect you as a former champion and a person, but as of right now you just don't deserve it! Maryse...you are arrogant, selfish, and just a sore-loser! Everytime you don't get things your way you end up blaming it on someone, or something else. Stop making the excuses. And the reason I'm bringing things up like that...

*gets face to face/eye to eye with Maryse*

"I challenge you to a match next week on Monday Night Raw..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

John TPA wrote:

[Randy Orton is chilling outside his lockerroom on a bench]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, looking for partners for Survivor Series.

Internet Champion Zack Ryder is in his lr, filming the next ZTLIS.

MVP is walking around, before heading to the gym and working out.

Natalya is sitting backstage, reading WWE Magazine.

Shane McMahon is in his office.

Cody Rhodes walks up to Christian holding a paper-bag.
Christian: Hey, Cody, I got to ask ya something!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Maryse

AJ Lee:

Maryse

AJ

"I will treat you with respect Maryse, when you learn to treat others with respect first! I respect you as a former champion and a person, but as of right now you just don't deserve it! Maryse...you are arrogant, selfish, and just a sore-loser! Everytime you don't get things your way you end up blaming it on someone, or something else. Stop making the excuses. And the reason I'm bringing things up like that...

Maryse

Oh honey you on so go train by playing Donkey Kong you nerd...

[Maryse laughs and smakcs AJ right across the face before walking off]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:

[AJ Styles sits beside him and chuckles]

"So I get to face baby oil man do I? [Orton cracks a evil smirk] Control your urges big boy! Look, our match this week is only a warm up you know? Nothing special at all. Sure you got other wrestlers around the ring. But I don't really care at all. I just go out there and kick your ass and then kick it again and retain my title!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

wwe.com exclusive:

Mark Henry is in the ring holding a microphone. He yells at the crowd to shut up as the fans boo him.

"Last night on Raw I busted Shawn Michaels' head wide open when I crashed his face with the steel steps. About a month ago I put him through that announcer table with the World's Strongest Slam. That was just the beggining. Shawn Michaels I saw the look on your face when our match was canceled last night. It was a look of relief. You are glad that this match didn't happen while I was frustrated. So I destroyed your friend the Big Show. Just like I will destroy you the next time that I will get you in the ring!"

['Sexy boy' hits the speakers as the crowd starts cheering as "The heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels comes onto the stage with the Hardcore title over his shoulder which he has tussle over backstage. He slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and grabs a mike and stands face to face with Henry very pissed off]

Shawn Michaels:

"Last night, you busted me wide open via steel steps, I saved Show and I payed the price for it. But I don't care! I have been through too much to say that was a big one for me. It was only steel steps and hell I super kicked you on Raw. I super kicked your lights out! Henry you have been on a roll lately and destroying people but you can't stop me can you? I keep coming back don't I? You did put me through a table but I got pay back by super kicking you. You should be more worried about me and not show. I want to get into the ring just much as you do Henry! You will be put down by me! I will NEVER back down from you Henry thus why I am in your face ! Henry I will be the one to stop you and your "hall of pain" once and for all. So Henry how do you like them apples?"

"I knew that you would come out here. In fact I was counting on it. You see, old people are like little children. They are not smart enough and they don't think before they act. You came out here to adress me? What did you expected? That I was gonna be intimidated? That you could super-kick me again? Your pride is making you blind Shawn. Your pride made you return to the WWE, your pride made you return after I put you through that announcer table and your pride made you come out here and stand in front of me. But your pride is also going to be your downfall. See Shawn, there won't always be a Big Show or a John Cena, or anybody else to protect you. At one point we will get into the ring in an actual match and then...it will be just the two of us. After I'm done with you, your pride will be the only thing left of you and HBK will be just a sad memory in the WWE."

"Henry do you hear that? That will never die. That sounded is always here. When I was gone the chant never died. They kept screaming for me. I came back they screamed even more. They were over the moon when I came back. When I finally hit my first super kick since my return they went crazy! But when I got hit my those stairs I saw their faces all sad and down, so I promised my self I would not let that happen again! I came out here and fought HHH even though I was busted open still. I still battled. But I loss! Hey everyone loses at some point don't they? Henry my pride is what I feel when I do something right. I have no pride that made me came back. You see I was sitting at home watching the turmoil you were making here, I saw Big Show trying to stop it but he could not I didn't see HHH doing anything. I saw Cena trying hard but nothing was working! So I decided to lace my boots up and go to war. Henry your "hall of pain" making you blind! You can't see that end is coming can you?! You can't see my foot coming for your face... [HBK teases the kick and Henry does filch a bit] See you are not ready at all. You not even ready for the battle that is coming!"

Henry grins

"Oh is that right? You are feeling so confident Shawn? That's exactly how I want you to feel and that's exactly how I want this people to feel. I want to listen to them chanting your name because after I end your career I will find pleasure in watching their faces as their all time favorite is gone for good! Because I do see that the end is coming. The end of your career! The legendary name of Shawn Michaels will become just another number in the list of the Hall of Pain! Now the question is are you ready for this?"

Henry drops down the mic and quickly grabs HBK into his arms setting him for a World's Strongest Slam but then he just lets him drop down. Then he yells:

"I guess you are not!"

Henry walks out of the ring and heads into the back looking back at Shawn.

OT: Got to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, looking for partners for Survivor Series.

Rhodes smirks.

"Save it. I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

wwe.com exclusive:

Shawn Michaels:

Henry grins

"Oh is that right? You are feeling so confident Shawn? That's exactly how I want you to feel and that's exactly how I want this people to feel. I want to listen to them chanting your name because after I end your career I will find pleasure in watching their faces as their all time favorite is gone for good! Because I do see that the end is coming. The end of your career! The legendary name of Shawn Michaels will become just another number in the list of the Hall of Pain! Now the question is are you ready for this?"

Henry drops down the mic and quickly grabs HBK into his arms setting him for a World's Strongest Slam but then he just lets him drop down. Then he yells:

"I guess you are not!"

Henry walks out of the ring and heads into the back looking back at Shawn.

OT: Got to go to bed.

OT: Night.

[HBK does his taunt as Henry walks backstage. HBK follows]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Maryse

AJ Lee:

Maryse

AJ

Maryse

Oh honey you on so go train by playing Donkey Kong you nerd...

[Maryse laughs and smakcs AJ right across the face before walking off]

AJ

*holds her face where she is hit by Maryse, then turns and looks as Maryse is leaving*

"That's it Maryse...just walk off like the selfish coward you really are!"

*AJ holds her face again, and shakes her head as she turns to walk the opposite direction*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:28 pm

John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!

*Big Show knocks out Triple H, when he walks out of his lockerroom, Show then looks at Orton and shakes his head ... watching HBK continue to run.*

... I would know out HBK, but him and Show are buds Razz

Ily.

Wanna rp?

Sure, lets do AJ and ... Eve xD

SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

*El Generico walks up to MVP, just before he opens the gym door!*

"Hey Amigo!!"

Jigsaw* wrote:

El Generico
*Generico is waiting for MVP's reply, when he sees Kane.*

"Big Man! Amigo! Come here!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

SP wrote:
John TPA wrote:
SP wrote:
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!

*Big Show knocks out Triple H, when he walks out of his lockerroom, Show then looks at Orton and shakes his head ... watching HBK continue to run.*

... I would know out HBK, but him and Show are buds Razz

Ily.

Wanna rp?

Sure, lets do AJ and ... Eve xD

SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"Hey Amigo!!"

Jigsaw* wrote:

El Generico
*Generico is waiting for MVP's reply, when he sees Kane.*

"Big Man! Amigo! Come here!"

Kane

*Kane slowly walks over to him and looks Generico into the eyes without saying a word*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 pm

John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"So I get to face baby oil man do I? [Orton cracks a evil smirk] Control your urges big boy! Look, our match this week is only a warm up you know? Nothing special at all. Sure you got other wrestlers around the ring. But I don't really care at all. I just go out there and kick your ass and then kick it again and retain my title!"

Randy just looks him up and down with that sadistic smirk on his face as he stands up and looks now down on AJ Styles with anger filling his eyes as he cracks a sly smile and cracks his neck not really pleased with being disrespected by the for now World Champion.

The Apex Predator
Randy Orton

You think you are funny AJ? Well sorry to burst your bubble but there is no chance that you will be defeating me this Friday night and when it comes to your precious little championship on the line I will take it from you put it on my shoulder and then punt kick you into the next century now do you understand me AJ?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

El Generico
*Generico looks at the big man, abit frightened.*

"Hey ... a-a-a-Amigo ... I have a question fa-fa-fa-for .. you."

*Generico gulps his spit down hard.*

"How would you ... like to be on TEAM GENERIC! at Survival Series?! ... You get to bash Christian and his team's skulls in!?"

*Generico smiles.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Randy just looks him up and down with that sadistic smirk on his face as he stands up and looks now down on AJ Styles with anger filling his eyes as he cracks a sly smile and cracks his neck not really pleased with being disrespected by the for now World Champion.

The Apex Predator
Randy Orton

You think you are funny AJ? Well sorry to burst your bubble but there is no chance that you will be defeating me this Friday night and when it comes to your precious little championship on the line I will take it from you put it on my shoulder and then punt kick you into the next century now do you understand me AJ?

Eve ~ The Divas Champion
Eve walks by the two men, hearing Orton's comments. She just stands there, watching the two argue.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage, and thinking about what Maryse just did to her*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Rhodes smirks.

"Save it. I'm in."
Christian: Thanks man. And remember, you'll be teaming with a true tag team legend!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 pm

SP wrote:
El Generico

"How would you ... like to be on TEAM GENERIC! at Survival Series?! ... You get to bash Christian and his team's skulls in!?"

*Generico smiles.*

Kane

*grabs him by the throat and examines him for a moment before releasing him and stares at him for a second before anwsering*

"........Yes."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm

SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"Hey Amigo!!"
OFF: You can reply to this wen your done with Kane

MVP: Whats up Generico?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
El Generico

*Generico smiles.*

Kane

*grabs him by the throat and examines him for a moment before releasing him and stares at him for a second before anwsering*

"........Yes."

El Generico]
*holds his throat in pain,*

"Thank you! Amigo! Now ... Mr. Montel! What about you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next