The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 am

Just an FYI for everyone. Results for Breaking Ground will be a little late to be posted.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 am

(Judas is walking around emotionless towering over everyone he passes.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 am

i got accepted :3

Noeleen Phoenix
Arriving in for the first time she lifts some of the bags from her car full of various items and clothing and brings them into the arena then looks about to see where abouts her locker room/area should be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 am

[Michael DeJesus is chillin' backstage with his hoes before Breaking Ground, his briefcase nearby]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 am

If Harry Jones loses against Hunter J & Devin Smith in tonight's Triple Threat; he vows to commit suicide!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 am

Punk wrote:
If Harry Jones loses against Hunter J & Devin Smith in tonight's Triple Threat; he vows to commit suicide!

Michael DeJesus vows to pull his dick as he pulls the rope tight so he gets the bestest orgasm of his life
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am

Alex Nova preparing for Breaking Ground

Zoey is also training a bit more for the pay-per-view
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:32 pm

The Mexican Mafia are all in the practice ring.

Eric Lindgren is in the gym, preparing for his match with Josh Polson.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm

NVP wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix
Arriving in for the first time she lifts some of the bags from her car full of various items and clothing and brings them into the arena then looks about to see where abouts her locker room/area should be.

Lara James - *Walking down the hallway, throwing skittles in the air and catching them in her mouth, she notices a new person arriving, looking a little lost, so being the kind and awesome person that she is, she walks over, takes one of the bags out of Noeleen's hand and puts it over her shoulder carrying it, with a smile*

"I think i know what you are lookin' for chica! Its a big place, i'll show you. It's just over here!"

*She smiles again before holding her hand out containing the sweets*

"Y'a want one?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:08 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:
NVP wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Lara James - *Walking down the hallway, throwing skittles in the air and catching them in her mouth, she notices a new person arriving, looking a little lost, so being the kind and awesome person that she is, she walks over, takes one of the bags out of Noeleen's hand and puts it over her shoulder carrying it, with a smile*

"I think i know what you are lookin' for chica! Its a big place, i'll show you. It's just over here!"

"Y'a want one?"
Noeleen Phoenix
Thank god I could find where abouts to go. Needed it fast specially with all the luggage they're bringing in for me! Not usually what they do with me but for some reason they decided to dump all my clothes on me.

Noeleen rolls her eyes and opens the door of her locker room and sets in her bags.

A skittle? OH PLEASE. Haven't had these in ages!

With delight on her face she picks out a few skittles and chews on them.

Nice place here.

She mumbles out while eating her skittles.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:

Devin Smith
(Global Champion Devin Smith walks out wearing the title around his waist with a serious 'don't fuck with me' kind of expression on his face. He walks immediately to the ring and slides in grabbing a mic on the apron. The crowd boos him loudly drowning him out as he attempts to talk.)

Shut up! Shut up! I have something I need to say! Shut up! Now ever since I won this title at Bound to Destiny I have lost every match except for my title defenses! Now I lost to that Hunter J dumbass twice! Now I do not take losing to dumbasses very well! I have been stepped on,spit on,and vilified ever since day one because I had more potential in my left pinky than most people on this roster have in their whole fucking body! I am hated because I am better than everybody else and that distracts me from what I'm doing in the ring and it causes me to slip up and my opponents always take advantage of that because I can't stay focused! Now I realized what my problem is... my problem is that I have success and because the monkeys in the back give the opportunities to giants like Hardcore Demon,Brock,Krimson,Omega,and Azazel! I hate what the mold for a main-eventer has become! I hate that because of pure ignorance and lack of knowledge of wrestling ability that most guys my size like myself, Hunter J, Kevin Evans, and all the other light heavyweights will never EVER get a World title! So now I plan on showing you mokeys in the back just what I mean by this! I am done with being a stepped on mid-carder! I am tired of being made a joke out of by management because they are too lazy to let the smaller guys get an opportunity! Now to show that I mean fucking business I will destroy the most coveted mid-card title in CWW right now! Boys! Bring it out here!"

(A couple of bodyguard looking guys walk out with a trash can and a medium sized box.)

"Thank you guys. CWW is nothing but a virus...a disease...a sick dog. Now what do you do to sick dogs? You put...them...down! You put 'em to sleep! And than you bury them or burn 'em! And guess what? I can do both!"

(Devin Smith puts the garbage can in front of him and takes off the Global title and drops it in the garbage can.)

"Not very climactic is it? Now me being a former movie star I need some sort of amazing finale! Now prepare to experience history!"

(Devin Smith opens up the box and pulls out a small pouch of thumbtacks and empties it into the garbage can.)

"You think I'm done now? oh hell no!"

(Devin Smith grabs a gasoline container and pours it all out into garbage can until it is empty. Devin than proceeds to get a match out and light it. He throws it into the garbage can and it shoots fire up into the air as it burns the Global Championship.)

"Burn...bitch...burn!"

(Devin Smith leaves the ring as the garbage can continues to burn and leaves the Global Title in the trashcan to burn.Devin stops by the ramp and puts the mic up to his mouth while smirking.He begins to speak calmly and at peace._

"Oh by the way...I quit."

*FIRE ERUPTS, now I mean literally erupts from all 4 corners of the ring, the stage and the RAMP! Fire EVERYWHERE. And it a quick second Devin before he leaves he is shocked, and when he turns around he comes face to face with KRIMSON! He grabs Devin by the throat and chokeslams him right through that garbage can he set up and with his pose raising his arms and throwing them down fire erupts like the first time, and he disappears in an instant, sending a loud and clear GOODBYE MESSAGE TO DEVIN. He is out cold. And the theme plays of the druids, as the lights go BLACK, and the 4 druids walk out and carry Devins body out of the ring to the back as the segment blacks out*

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

OT- Bye bye Devin Smith, CWW wishes you the best of luck and so does KRIMSON Twisted Evil muahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

"Y'a want one?"
Noeleen Phoenix
Thank god I could find where abouts to go. Needed it fast specially with all the luggage they're bringing in for me! Not usually what they do with me but for some reason they decided to dump all my clothes on me.

Noeleen rolls her eyes and opens the door of her locker room and sets in her bags.

Nice place here.

Lara - *She chuckles* "Thats why i always travel real light! Im not diva-ish enough to ask anyone to carry my bags for me, so the less the better!" *She smiles as she throws a skittle in the air and catches it, and starts chewing on it, while nodding*

"Yeah, its pretty cool! Once you get your bearings and all, you will be flying around here like no ones business!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 pm

NVP wrote:
NVP wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

"Y'a want one?"
Noeleen Phoenix

Nice place here.

Lara - *She chuckles* "Thats why i always travel real light! Im not diva-ish enough to ask anyone to carry my bags for me, so the less the better!" *She smiles as she throws a skittle in the air and catches it, and starts chewing on it, while nodding*

"Yeah, its pretty cool! Once you get your bearings and all, you will be flying around here like no ones business!"
Noeleen Phoenix
You see, usually all I really need is my attire but maybe because I don't see myself coming home for some time they told me that you have to bring most of your belongings and settle in the place until you move house close by.

Noeleen sighs.

Pisses me off at times. Yet I do have great expections for here with how I get on in the ring and with the people around here.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Lara - *She smiles* "Im actually really pleased to see anoher chick here. There really isnt that many of us, so a new face is always welcomed... well, by me they are... im not so sure about the others!" *Her eyes widen as she thinks of what their reaction would be*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Lara - *She smiles* "Im actually really pleased to see anoher chick here. There really isnt that many of us, so a new face is always welcomed... well, by me they are... im not so sure about the others!" *Her eyes widen as she thinks of what their reaction would be*
Noeleen Phoenix
Haters gonna hate anyway so if they don't like me, well tough I'm here to stay for some time!

Noeleen smirks at her point.

Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Haters gonna hate anyway so if they don't like me, well tough I'm here to stay for some time!

Lara - *She smiles* "Yeah... i used to have an attitude like that! I mean, for the most part, i still do... but this one chica, she really didn' like me.... she got me good, and i got took out for a long time. Here, if haters hate... they do something about it! For sure! But you look like you can handle yourself!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

NVP wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Lara - *She smiles* "Yeah... i used to have an attitude like that! I mean, for the most part, i still do... but this one chica, she really didn' like me.... she got me good, and i got took out for a long time. Here, if haters hate... they do something about it! For sure! But you look like you can handle yourself!"
Noeleen Phoenix
Pretty sure I could handle myself.
As for this girl? who was she?

Noeleen raises an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Ban-83

Breaking Ground PPV Results (1/28/2012)

Kevin Evans defeated Silver Shadow to retain the Cruiserweight Championship at 13:21 after nailing SS with the Classic Kick. After the match, Kevin cut a promo on how he feels he has been looked down upon & has not been given the opportunities he feels he deserves. Kevin vowed that he will start kicking people's heads in to get what he wants.

Lara James had originally won the CWW Vixens Battle Royal to win the Vixen's Championship at 8:43, but Shane McMahon came out & said that there had been a mistake & that 1 vixen has not been entered. Shane ordered that there be a Vixen's Championship Match right at that moment with Lara defending against the unknown vixen, who appeared behind Lara. The vixen turned out to be Noeleen Phoenix, who nailed Lara with her finisher the Rolling Thunder as soon as the bell rang. Noeleen scored the pin at 0:12 & won the Vixen's Championship.

Eric Lindgren defeated Josh Polson at 11:45 after Thorn appeared & hit The Final Nail Powerbomb on Josh while the referee was out cold. Eric looked puzzled at first, but Thorn gave Eric a free pass & allowed Eric to score the pin. Eric stared right at Thorn, unsure on what Thorn's agenda is.

Brock & Criss Menace defeated The Black United Front at 23:11 in the 5 on 2 Gauntlet Match after Brock forced Azazel to submit to The Death Clutch. After the match, Thorn & Krimson appeared & brutalized both Brock & Criss. Brock was left unconscious on the floor, while Criss was double chokeslammed by the 2 gargantuans through the stage. Criss was stretchered out of the arena.

Marcus Kane & Omega fought to a no contest in their Casket Match at 31:32 after Marcus connected with The Last Ride while standing on the steel steps, over the top rope & through the lid of the wooden casket. Marcus looked down at Omega's fallen body inside the casket, not caring about whether or not he won the match, which neither man did. He suddenly gained a demonic smirk on his face, as Omega laid unconscious in the now broken casket.

Harry Jones defeated Hunter J at 29:31 after nailing a massive Diamond Cutter off the top of the cage to score the pin, the win & to unify the Global, Cage & Acceleration Championships. Shane McMahon came out & said that despite Devin quitting the company & basically chickening out of the match, Harry has unified all 3 titles & presented Harry with the all new CWW World Television Championship.

Alex Nova (w/Zoey) defeated Adam Young at 7:43 after nailing him with the Death from Above. After his victory, Alex said that he was going to stay at ringside for the next & final match to see who he will face at Nowhere to Run.

Angel Rodriguez & Dustin Shore battled to a 1-1 draw in the 45 Minute Ironman Match to unify the CWW & Revolution Heavyweight Championships. Shane McMahon ran out & said that since there needs to be a winner & new champion, he ordered sudden death overtime, with the first man to score a pin or submission will win.

Dustin Shore defeated Angel Rodriguez at 3:43 in the sudden death overtime after forcing Angel to submit to the Texas Cloverleaf. Dustin celebrated his championship victory & then came face to face with his Nowhere to Run opponent, Alex Nova, as Breaking Ground went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 pm

*Dustin Shore, CWW's first Unified Heavyweight Champion, is backstage celebrating with friends. None of these 'friends' really likes him, but he wanted a party so they are there for the free booze.*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore, CWW's first Unified Heavyweight Champion, is backstage celebrating with friends. None of these 'friends' really likes him, but he wanted a party so they are there for the free booze.*
Noeleen Phoenix
Walks in backstage with her new title on her shoulder, confused at what just happened in such little time she see's Dustin Shore and others celebrating so she decides to take a trip over.
She taps Dustin on the shoulder.

Well done for your win today by the way!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

After the events that transpired in his Casket Match with Omega, Marcus Kane is seen walking backstage.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:26 pm

NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Walks in backstage with her new title on her shoulder, confused at what just happened in such little time she see's Dustin Shore and others celebrating so she decides to take a trip over.

*Dustin turns and looks around, then sees Noleen Phoenix. He smiles.*

Dustin Shore: I appreciate the sentiment. But 'well done' doesn't do tonight justice. 'Well done' is what you say to someone like Alex Nova, Angel Rodriguez, maybe Josh Polsen. Me, I wrote a bit of history tonight. I became the first ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in this country's illustrious history. And you...you wrote a bit of history yourself. I haven't seen a more impactful debut since myself! That deserves a nod in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

*Dustin turns and looks around, then sees Noeleen Phoenix. He smiles.*

Dustin Shore: I appreciate the sentiment. But 'well done' doesn't do tonight justice. 'Well done' is what you say to someone like Alex Nova, Angel Rodriguez, maybe Josh Polsen. Me, I wrote a bit of history tonight. I became the first ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in this country's illustrious history. And you...you wrote a bit of history yourself. I haven't seen a more impactful debut since myself! That deserves a nod in and of itself.
Noeleen Phoenix
Believe me - it took me by suprise too. If someone said to me, "You're going to win the title in your first match within a minute" I would of laughed in their faces!

Laughs

But, you deserved it though Dustin. Have to hand that to you! Just make sure not to drop the title soon now that would be an embarrassment and a half.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:46 pm

NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

*Dustin turns and looks around, then sees Noeleen Phoenix. He smiles.*

Noeleen Phoenix
Believe me - it took me by suprise too. If someone said to me, "You're going to win the title in your first match within a minute" I would of laughed in their faces!

Laughs

But, you deserved it though Dustin. Have to hand that to you! Just make sure not to drop the title soon now that would be an embarrassment and a half.
Dustin Shore: Considering who my next opponent is, I think I'd promptly commit suicide if I let him take my title. Alex Nova is kind of the inside joke of this place. He won't last long against a real challenge like myself. Hell, I almost feel bored now that I won the other belt. Your days are about to get exciting though. Power-grabbing via 'interactions' with The Artist Formerly Known As Hardcore Demon aside, Lara James is fairly dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next