The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore, CWW's first Unified Heavyweight Champion, is backstage celebrating with friends. None of these 'friends' really likes him, but he wanted a party so they are there for the free booze.*
Noeleen Phoenix
Walks in backstage with her new title on her shoulder, confused at what just happened in such little time she see's Dustin Shore and others celebrating so she decides to take a trip over.
She taps Dustin on the shoulder.

Well done for your win today by the way!
*Dustin turns and looks around, then sees Noeleen Phoenix. He smiles.*

Dustin Shore: I appreciate the sentiment. But 'well done' doesn't do tonight justice. 'Well done' is what you say to someone like Alex Nova, Angel Rodriguez, maybe Josh Polsen. Me, I wrote a bit of history tonight. I became the first ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in this country's illustrious history. And you...you wrote a bit of history yourself. I haven't seen a more impactful debut since myself! That deserves a nod in and of itself.
Noeleen Phoenix
Believe me - it took me by suprise too. If someone said to me, "You're going to win the title in your first match within a minute" I would of laughed in their faces!

Laughs

But, you deserved it though Dustin. Have to hand that to you! Just make sure not to drop the title soon now that would be an embarrassment and a half.
Dustin Shore: Considering who my next opponent is, I think I'd promptly commit suicide if I let him take my title. Alex Nova is kind of the inside joke of this place. He won't last long against a real challenge like myself. Hell, I almost feel bored now that I won the other belt. Your days are about to get exciting though. Power-grabbing via 'interactions' with The Artist Formerly Known As Hardcore Demon aside, Lara James is fairly dangerous.
Noeleen Phoenix
I best keep myself to myself for the next few days then to avoid shit like that.

Narrows her eyes.

But lets not think about that. You have a celebration going on behind you and you're not even getting involved. What a waste!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am

NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore, CWW's first Unified Heavyweight Champion, is backstage celebrating with friends. None of these 'friends' really likes him, but he wanted a party so they are there for the free booze.*
Noeleen Phoenix
Walks in backstage with her new title on her shoulder, confused at what just happened in such little time she see's Dustin Shore and others celebrating so she decides to take a trip over.

Dustin Shore: I appreciate the sentiment. But 'well done' doesn't do tonight justice. 'Well done' is what you say to someone like Alex Nova, Angel Rodriguez, maybe Josh Polsen. Me, I wrote a bit of history tonight. I became the first ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion in this country's illustrious history. And you...you wrote a bit of history yourself. I haven't seen a more impactful debut since myself! That deserves a nod in and of itself.
Noeleen Phoenix
Believe me - it took me by suprise too. If someone said to me, "You're going to win the title in your first match within a minute" I would of laughed in their faces!

Laughs

But, you deserved it though Dustin. Have to hand that to you! Just make sure not to drop the title soon now that would be an embarrassment and a half.
Dustin Shore: Considering who my next opponent is, I think I'd promptly commit suicide if I let him take my title. Alex Nova is kind of the inside joke of this place. He won't last long against a real challenge like myself. Hell, I almost feel bored now that I won the other belt. Your days are about to get exciting though. Power-grabbing via 'interactions' with The Artist Formerly Known As Hardcore Demon aside, Lara James is fairly dangerous.
Noeleen Phoenix
I best keep myself to myself for the next few days then to avoid shit like that.

Narrows her eyes.

But lets not think about that. You have a celebration going on behind you and you're not even getting involved. What a waste!
Dustin Shore: Piss on them, these people don't care about me, and they've started to bore me. But hey, none of them did what I did tonight. They don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 am

After the events of Breaking Ground, it has been reported that Omega has been injured. The extent of the injury is, at this time, unknown, but updates will be made. As of now, Omega will be out of action indefinitely.

OFF: I'm gonna sign up a new guy soon. Just once I figure out who I am signing up. I wanna try out a new guy.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 am

Michael DeJesus is backstage, briefcase in hand, after deciding not to cash in like originally planned
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 am

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 5221918335_cd4f01dfb5

The monster Azazel is sitting backstage wondering what's next for him after tapping out at Breaking Ground, thus forcing his team to disband.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 am

"The MMA Machine" Brock is seen sitting in the trainer's room, being treated for a possible concussion following the attack from Thorn & Krimson at Breaking Ground.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 am

Harry Jones walks towards the Main Promo Stage: He has something big in store!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:29 am

[Adam Young is searching for Alex Nova. What happened was fucking bullshit]

[Hunter J is on the hunt for Harry Jones]

[Kevin Evans has his cruiser title over his neck as he is heading to the stage looking very serious and extremely pissed.]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 am

After collecting the easiest win of his career: Harry Jones is adding the FINISHING touch to his upcoming promo.

OT: Could of just quoted me, tool
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 am

Punk wrote:
After collecting the easiest win of his career: Harry Jones is adding the FINISHING touch to his upcoming promo.

ot:

Bro eat me.

[Hunter J is reading over harry shoulder.]

"So Harry wanna give me a match for that title?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 am

John TPA wrote:
Punk wrote:

ot:

Bro eat me.

Harry Jones: "Nah, the hype would be shit. Your definition of 'Mind Games' is to call somebody a fuck-stick and expect them to feel intimidated. However, I might give you an impromptu match on War which will set up my big announcement..."

Last edited by Punk on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shae has a penis)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 am

Punk wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Punk wrote:

ot:

Bro eat me.

Harry Jones: "Nah, the hype would be shit. Your definition of 'Mind Games' is to call somebody a fuck-stick and expect them to feel intimidated. However, I might give you an impromptu match on War which will set up my big announcement..."

[Hunter grins]

"Harry Jones retires? The horror! Oh man I feel sorry for you saying you have to retire. Really sad man. Oh I get a match? That sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 am

@YesITookMaddie: 'SO I just return to CWW and then I get to wondering how someone like Hunter J has still not once held a world title.'
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage with a look on his face to say "You don't want me as champion fine I won't go for the belt anymore I'll just focus on being a giant killer and a high flying jumping bean*
*Josh throws his stuff in his LR and storms off to catering*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 am

John TPA wrote:
Punk wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Punk wrote:

ot:

Bro eat me.

[Hunter grins]

"Harry Jones retires? The horror! Oh man I feel sorry for you saying you have to retire. Really sad man. Oh I get a match? That sounds good!"
Harry Jones: "Y'see Hunter; THAT is why you will never ascend to the ranks of 'World Champion' calibre. I've questioned Jarrett Calloway's paradox methods for achieving his accolades and I can now see that at his essence he is almost as generic as yourself ... but at least he doesn't force his lack of talent down our throats! You on the other hand SUCK ... Yeah, you suck and you are proud of it! You can't contend with the likes of Alex Nova, Omega and etcetera, but in your mind you truly think that you are on an even playing field; but you are not! You have the vocabulary and wrestling ability of a 12 year old girl, so if you aren't going to retire ... at least stop opening your idiotic mouth and humiliating yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 am

OT- John, what happened with Nova and Young has ended. I will not continue with that pointless feud since there is more important stuff to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Laughs

Noeleen Phoenix

Narrows her eyes.

Dustin Shore: Piss on them, these people don't care about me, and they've started to bore me. But hey, none of them did what I did tonight. They don't understand it.

[Michael DeJesus strolls up, cocky swagger all up in this joint, briefcase in hand and posse in tow. He initially walks straight past Noeleen Phoenix before stopping, turning back and lowering his shades]

Michael DeJesus "'sgoing gorgeous?"

[DeJesus gives her a wink before turning his attention back to Dustin Shore]

Michael DeJesus "You know what champ, enjoy that bit of silverware bro kay bro, cuz I can take it whenever I want and I will be, because I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and storms inside. She clearly looks pissed off after being screwed out of the championship last night*

Gina Koba - *In her locker room, on the phone talking to her dad*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 pm

The Mexican Mafia are trying to console Angel Rodriguez after losing his World title last night.

Eric Lindgren is celebrating his victory over Josh Polson last night.

Rob Black is in his office.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Jericho wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
NVP wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Laughs

Noeleen Phoenix

Narrows her eyes.

[Michael DeJesus strolls up, cocky swagger all up in this joint, briefcase in hand and posse in tow. He initially walks straight past Noeleen Phoenix before stopping, turning back and lowering his shades]

Michael DeJesus "'sgoing gorgeous?"

[DeJesus gives her a wink before turning his attention back to Dustin Shore]

Michael DeJesus "You know what champ, enjoy that bit of silverware bro kay bro, cuz I can take it whenever I want and I will be, because I deserve it."
Noeleen PhoenixRolls her eyes at him.

Jerk.

She whispers to herself not to let him hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Backstage Josh Matthews tries to get a few words with the monster Azazel.

Josh: "Excuse me Azazel may I have a few words with you?"

Azazel grabs Josh by the throat and pushes him hard against a wall.

"A few words with me?"

Azazel starts squeezing Josh's throat giving him a hard time to breath.

"My name is Azazel! And I am not a monster! I am a Demon! Did you hear me? I am a Demon from Hell!"

Azazel drops down Josh and walks away.
Josh is helped to his feet by some guys from the backstage crew.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 pm

The crowd go wild with boos as the hated Mexican Mafia make their way to the ring, with Angel Rodriguez heading them, the Tag Team champions, Peste and Guerra behind. Angel wastes no time in walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, still angry about losing his Revolution Heavyweight title, grabbing the ring announcer's microphone and adressing the CWW audience, not even waiting for his compadres to enter the ring.

AR: Where to start, huh? There are many reasons I lost my title last night and here they are. First of all, Shane McMahon. After me and Dustin Shore had gone to a time limit draw in the Ironman match, Shane ordered extra time and I wasn't prepared for it, which was why I have no gold around my waist and Dustin Shore has. The second reason is people like Alex Nova and Michael DeJesus, who constantly ran into my locker room and disrupted my preparation with stupid comments about how they would win the CWW title. But thirdly, and most importantly, I blame... HARRY JONES!

The crowd go silent as they wait for the explanation from A-Rod, who gives them what they want.

AR: You see, last week, Harry Jones defeated me after 3 Diamond Cutters, 3! He knocked me unconcious to the point where Dustin Shore could come out and hit me with the damn Shore Leave. I was very close to being rendered unable to compete last night, but I'm a champion, so I went on anyway and let's be honest, if I was 100 percent, I would have won the CWW championship. However, I will have the last laugh. You see, as the gold around your waist is a unified title and the title I lost was unified, no former champions get a rematch clause in their contract. That means I can't challenge for the CWW title and you need a challenger for the Television title. You do the math. I'm challenging you for the Television title at our next PPV, Nowhere To Run. Now do you accept that challenge like the fighting champion you say you are, or are you a coward?

Angel lowers the microphone to allow Harry Jones to think about making an entrance or not.

TBC- HARRY JONES!
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 pm

*As she is walking down the hallway, looking less than pleased, Lara James is approached by an interviewer who stops her to talk*

Interviewer - "Lara, last night you because the Vixen's Champion again, only to be beaten by Noeleen a short time afterwards, who then became the new Vixen's Champion. Care to share your thoughts?"

*Lara takes a deep breath, and then sighs, before rolling her eyes and looking at the interviewer*

"Yeah! Last night, i went through all of the other women here in what was a pretty intense battle royal to win my 3rd Vixens Championship! (Off - i think it's the 3rd... but if not, who cares Razz) I beat them all and came out the winner... or so i thought! Then what happens. I get told that there is someone else, and then, from behind, i get taken out and my championship taken away from me!?! Like, what is up with that?! What happened to face to face matches around here?!"

*She sighs again*

"Look, im guess im happy for Noeleen and everything, being a rookie around here and winnin' the championship in your first match here is a pretty big achievement and all, but if the match would have been fair, instead of me getting taken out from behind, i'm pretty sure that the outcome would have been different. In my mind, i was screwed out of my title, but i'm not the type of person to bitch and moan about it. Noeleen won, and she is the champion! But that dosen't mean im not going to do everything i can to get that title back. So just you watch this space. The Rough, Tough Chick, is going to get the title back, that she deserved and won the right way!"

*She nods at the interviewer before making her way down the hallway with a small smirk on her face*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Zoey is pissed at losing her chance to become champ but still is sweating after finishing her training routine and grabs a drink of water
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:48 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd go wild with boos as the hated Mexican Mafia make their way to the ring, with Angel Rodriguez heading them, the Tag Team champions, Peste and Guerra behind. Angel wastes no time in walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, still angry about losing his Revolution Heavyweight title, grabbing the ring announcer's microphone and adressing the CWW audience, not even waiting for his compadres to enter the ring.

AR: Where to start, huh? There are many reasons I lost my title last night and here they are. First of all, Shane McMahon. After me and Dustin Shore had gone to a time limit draw in the Ironman match, Shane ordered extra time and I wasn't prepared for it, which was why I have no gold around my waist and Dustin Shore has. The second reason is people like Alex Nova and Michael DeJesus, who constantly ran into my locker room and disrupted my preparation with stupid comments about how they would win the CWW title. But thirdly, and most importantly, I blame... HARRY JONES!

The crowd go silent as they wait for the explanation from A-Rod, who gives them what they want.

AR: You see, last week, Harry Jones defeated me after 3 Diamond Cutters, 3! He knocked me unconcious to the point where Dustin Shore could come out and hit me with the damn Shore Leave. I was very close to being rendered unable to compete last night, but I'm a champion, so I went on anyway and let's be honest, if I was 100 percent, I would have won the CWW championship. However, I will have the last laugh. You see, as the gold around your waist is a unified title and the title I lost was unified, no former champions get a rematch clause in their contract. That means I can't challenge for the CWW title and you need a challenger for the Television title. You do the math. I'm challenging you for the Television title at our next PPV, Nowhere To Run. Now do you accept that challenge like the fighting champion you say you are, or are you a coward?

Angel lowers the microphone to allow Harry Jones to think about making an entrance or not.

TBC- HARRY JONES!

Harry Jones makes his non-detailed entrance. I'm sick, what of it?

Harry Jones: "I don't like you, Angel ... In fact, I hate everything about you and I would be willing to give just about anything in order to humiliate you with my title on the line, because this is personal! Now, I'm sure you're confused ... I'm sure you're racking your brain, trying to figure out just what it is that could possibly make this personal. You're thinking that perhaps ... perhaps I'm simply holding a grudge for some long-gone, long-forgotten incident at some point in time ... Maybe you spilled your coffee on my phone, for example ... Or maybe you think that this is all to do with me kicking your pathetic ass last week, and we're both taking this too seriously. Well on both accounts, Angel, you'd be wrong. This isn't about anything you've done to me, Angel; not in the past, nor the present ... This isn't even about you, Angel; you're simply a vessel. A slave, a thrall, a PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION of everything I HATE! So yeah, Rodriguez, you've got your petty match!"

OT: I'm ULTRAsick. My RPing will be meh for the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next