The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 am

.nova. wrote:
OT- John, what happened with Nova and Young has ended. I will not continue with that pointless feud since there is more important stuff to deal with.

OT:

Yeah man I know. I am bored anyway.

Have fun with Dustin. (Losing)

Last edited by Styles on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 am

OT: You won the Cruiserweight Championship with a Caw that you actually RP with. You lost to Nova with a Caw that quite frankly shouldn't exist. Chin up...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 am

Punk wrote:
OT: You won the Cruiserweight Championship with a Caw that you actually RP with. You lost to Nova with a Caw that quite frankly shouldn't exist. Chin up...

OT:

O I might get another warning for this.

yeah bro.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 am

OT- LULZ John makes me laugh.. and I'm not losing to Shore, Nova's riding a lot of momentum and I just have to RP my ass off, there's some weaknesses in Dustin and I see em, Kevin should just retire while he can still walk away with some dignity Wink
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Sweet Dreams by Marylin Manson plays out through the speakers slowly but the fans rise to their feet and give him a huge pop. The lights dim down to black, and light blue mist fills the arena, and the air. The smell is strong, but an outline of a man inside the mist is shown and they get more excited now. The music starts playing and he turns and takes off the hoodie that's covering his head. He walks down the ramp, and looks out at the crowd giving some fans high fives as he holds the briefcase in the opposite hand. He then continues up the steps, and grabs a mic before sitting in the corner turnbuckle.

Alex Nova: Man what a night, where do I begin like Angel Rodriguez said.. Well first off I would like to congratulate Adam Young, for coming oh so close to "beating me" like he said he would. I gotta give the man some credit, he's a tough son of a bitch, but once again, he had to make a sacrifice, just like everyone else. When you enter my ring, the one thing that goes through everyone's mind, whether you're in the ring, or simply just watching it at home, is what is up Alex's sleeve? I always have a trick or two, and winning or losing is not always my goal. It's to give you guys a hell of a show, and I did just that at the pay-per-view. Now, later on in the night, I made a hefty appearance, and a short one in the match of Dustin Shore against Angel Rodriguez. Now that match, you know.. I was watching it from the back, and I gotta say, I was really impressed with Dustin's choice, to force Angel submit. That's not on everyone's to do list when entering the ring with a submission artist like Angel. But he did. And it was a risky move. But when I came out there, I didn't want to waste any more of my energy so I decided to give him 'The look'. And I don't give the look to everyone, matter of fact this is my first time doing it, but anyways, after I stared that man in the eye, I knew; and I thought to myself, boy Am I gonna be in for a hell of a ride. At Nowhere to Run, I will face off against Dustin Shore, for the now Unified World title. And yeah a lot of stuff is going through my mind. This is a big step, not like when you first learned to walk, but a big step in my career, I made it this far now, and I'm not going to let this opportunity leap out of my fingertips.

Alex lowers the mic and the fans give him a slight round of applause and he chuckles as he still sits perched on the top rope, he hops off and sits down on the ground leaning against the bottom rope now.

Alex Nova: Sad what this world is coming to actually. The first time I arrived here, I remember me being on an undefeated streak, along with my girlfriend Zoey, who isn't helping my situation anymore, So I kind of called it quits. But anyways, when I first came to CWW, I saw this as the place, apart from EFNW, where I could be a potential threat to big names like Dustin Shore, Marcus Kane, and a few others to bat. And I also thought that this was the place, where my career would take a big jump. I was right. And here I am with this opportunity coming up at Nowhere to Run, and I'm just thinking you know, how honored I am to be here and all that shit, and I just want to thank everyone for supporting me along the way alright..? Now away from that emotional bullshit, I've got some rough competition heading my way at full speed, and it doesn't seem like Dustin likes me, and then again who doesn't? I mean I make no friends when I'm here, haven't you noticed? There's not one superstar in this industry who's friends with Alex Nova. Ever since I came here, I've always had my eyes on the prize, and haven't let guys like Rodriguez and his posse slow me down, the slightest bit. You know why that is? Because I'm a fighter. I fight. I came here to wrestle. Not make friends, and friends only get you so far, before they stab you in the back, or you do it to them first. Dustin Shore, I know that I'm the number one thing that is on your mind right now, and let me tell you it's no surprise to me that I'm on your mind. Of course, the only other thing that's on your mind is your folks back home adopting you.. yeah that's tough to handle, but you're being a strong little boy and fighting through the pain, I LIKE YOUR WILLPOWER AND COURAGE. Dude, you know.. we all know the pain you're going through and let me tell you, I will beat you silly come Nowhere to Run, when in fact you won't be running anywhere, because Dustin listen to this; our little match at the pay-per-view will be my choice, since I am the challenger after all.

Alex gets up and stretches his back twisting it one way then leaning on the ropes and looking into the camera.

Alex Nova: So here's the scoop buddy. You can either listen to what I have to say now, or cry like the little bitch you are and NOT listen, and get your ass kicked. This here is official. Our match at the pay-per-view for that unified title has to be something so amazing, and special, SO interesting that will make the fans shit themselves. So you ready for this Dustin, huh? Listen carefully: our match at No where to Run, will be...a HELL IN THE CELL match! And to spice things up a little bit, what do you say we make it a career versus career match huh? So here's what you can do Dustin.. you can come out here like a man dancing to your little Line in the Sand tune or whatever, and ACCEPT this challenge, with no counter offers or plots to take me out..OR you can stay in the back like the pussy your old man taught you to be, and the pussy as everyone knows you are, and decline it. There's no other options.

The crowd goes crazy as Nova say's that, and he lowers his mic glaring at the stage waiting for Shore to come out, and an evil twisted smile is on his face
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 pm

"Not just a monster..."

"The Demon has awaken..."

"Azazel will bring Hell on Earth..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 pm

The titantron people only for familiar with a few days ago
they knew exactly who were to appear. As she takes a brave one over the controversy
she led herself into. Noeleen appears at the top of the ramp with her new title
on her shoulder as she gets mixed reactions and becomes unsure of what to do
now as she makes her way down the ramp taking it slowly and keeps well away
from the fans this time. A metre away from the ring she goes around the other
side to enter and takes a huge gulp as she jumps up on the apron and enters
through the ropes. While in the ring she paces back and forth thinking of how
the hell she is going to start this. A halt she made, as if there was something
blocking her path. Turning her head towards the front of the crowd she begins
to speak.

Go and hate me all you want. Go and tweet on your twitters
about how Noeleen Phoenix apparently screwed the legendary Lara James over. GO
and make stupid remarks about me on those forums, but you know what? I don’t
really care no more because I won the title fair and square. How can you call
entering in last without even knowing yourself and happened to get three count
with your own finisher? That isn’t cheating, just unexpected. I even made
history in the making. Maybe the quickest in the company to win a title?
Quickest win too maybe? Either way it happened.

The crowd reacts back with harsh swarms of boo’s and chants
of Lara’s name. Noeleen rolls her eyes at the reaction but shrugs it off.

I feel sorry for Lara, she... on the vixen side help build
the division up but I’m not going to lay down in the middle of the ring and say
to her “Pin me Lara, you deserve this more than me.” No! If she wants the title
back then she may work her ass off to come and get it off me. Because there is
no way I am letting go of this title considering the fact I am not like you
Lara. Yes you’re smart, powerful, cunning and has had many upon many of title
reigns around different companies but I haven’t. This here is my starting
point. This here is what it will take to kick off my career into something
amazing and spectacular!

You can come out here Lara and confront me. Even beat me
senseless if you want. I’ll just wait here patiently.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 pm

NVP wrote:

they knew exactly who were to appear. As she takes a brave one over the controversy
to speak.

amazing and spectacular!

The one Vixen who isn't at all impressed or mad about Noeleens win heads down the ramp her eyes pressed on Noeleen standing in the middle of the ring. She was expecting Lara to come out, but instead here comes the beautiful and unpredictable Carmella Taylor! Wonder what she wants! She walks up the steps and doesn't even shake her ass for the fans like usual instead just raises a mic to her lips and goes right up to Noeleens face

That's cute, real cute.. never knew you even had it in you to be honest. You know why I'm here you little worthless bitch.. I want my title! You know damn well that that title belongs to me, and I will not leave until you hand it over! You may not know me but I know everything about you.. I've been watching you, day in and day out, brag about how you were going to win the title; you win, and here you are standing and telling everyone random shit they don't care about! You didn't win that title as a matter of fact, it was a pathetic victory.

The fans boo Carmella and she flips a finger at the crowd and then raises a hand for silence before speaking again

I cant believe for a second that CWW is being represented by a bunch of she beasts, and these fans like it?! The fans cheer and chant Noeleens name You kidding me? SHUTUP! All of you, I don't care, what you all think here of Noeleen, because I know for a fact she's a fake bitch. And no I'm not talking about looks, I'm talking about in general, you're FAKE. Your whole gimmick, and what your trying to pull off here is not working. So I suggest you strut your ugly little ass back to wherever the hell you came from honey, and hand me over my freakin title!

She extends her hand and then lowers it as she waits for a taken aback Noeleen to reply
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:54 pm

.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:

to speak.

amazing and spectacular!

The one Vixen who isn't at all impressed or mad about Noeleens win heads down the ramp her eyes pressed on Noeleen standing in the middle of the ring. She was expecting Lara to come out, but instead here comes the beautiful and unpredictable Carmella Taylor! Wonder what she wants! She walks up the steps and doesn't even shake her ass for the fans like usual instead just raises a mic to her lips and goes right up to Noeleens face

That's cute, real cute.. never knew you even had it in you to be honest. You know why I'm here you little worthless bitch.. I want my title! You know damn well that that title belongs to me, and I will not leave until you hand it over! You may not know me but I know everything about you.. I've been watching you, day in and day out, brag about how you were going to win the title; you win, and here you are standing and telling everyone random shit they don't care about! You didn't win that title as a matter of fact, it was a pathetic victory.

The fans boo Carmella and she flips a finger at the crowd and then raises a hand for silence before speaking again

I cant believe for a second that CWW is being represented by a bunch of she beasts, and these fans like it?! The fans cheer and chant Noeleens name You kidding me? SHUTUP! All of you, I don't care, what you all think here of Noeleen, because I know for a fact she's a fake bitch. And no I'm not talking about looks, I'm talking about in general, you're FAKE. Your whole gimmick, and what your trying to pull off here is not working. So I suggest you strut your ugly little ass back to wherever the hell you came from honey, and hand me over my freakin title!

She extends her hand and then lowers it as she waits for a taken aback Noeleen to reply
Hey! I've only been here for under a week and yet you feel the need to judge me already. God you're just as dumb as the rest of the guys around here that try nick picking into the vixen's pants. What the hell.... Carmella right? Hi, I'm not too sure we PROPERLY introduced ourselves yet.

Where Carmella has her hand extended out towards the title Noeleen grabs her hand and keeps a firm hold on it making Carmella force shake her hand.

Noeleen Phoenix, your current CWW Vixen's champion if you like it or not. It's true, oh it's damn true!

Noeleen lets go of Carmella's hand and slaps it away from her title incase she tries to grab it.

Don't worry though, you don't need to introduce yourself to me, from the looks of things you have introduced yourself into people's panties too!

The crowd laugh's at Carmella as does Noeleen.

Please, just save the effort right now because you're just going to make yourself look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 pm

NVP wrote:
.nova. wrote:
NVP wrote:

to speak.

amazing and spectacular!

Hey! I've only been here for under a week and yet you feel the need to judge me already. God you're just as dumb as the rest of the guys around here that try nick picking into the vixen's pants. What the hell.... Carmella right? Hi, I'm not too sure we PROPERLY introduced ourselves yet.Where Carmella has her hand extended out towards the title Noeleen grabs her hand and keeps a firm hold on it making Carmella force shake her hand.

Noeleen Phoenix, your current CWW Vixen's champion if you like it or not. It's true, oh it's damn true! Noeleen lets go of Carmella's hand and slaps it away from her title incase she tries to grab it.

Don't worry though, you don't need to introduce yourself to me, from the looks of things you have introduced yourself into people's panties too!The crowd laugh's at Carmella as does Noeleen.

Please, just save the effort right now because you're just going to make yourself look like a fool.

Yeah, just like this.. you know I knew you would act this way. And it's no big deal, we all know your a slut, a phony, a coward. Yes.. enjoy that title while you still can miss Phoenix because sooner or later I'm going to take it whether YOU like it or NOT! If you're the so called 'champion' you say you are, I'd watch what you say, and enough with those jokes I hear all the time. You can't handle my beauty, my grace, and my skill in the ring. I'm the whole package, and you're a worthless little piece of shit. Along with these fans, you are the most pathetic person I've ever seen.

The fans boo at Carmella and she nods her head and says its true while the mic is down to her hip so its drained out. Then she raises it.

And you honestly think, that I'm all about getting in pants and all that bull crap, NO. I'm a wrestler, I came to wrestle, and if you insist on taking other wrestlers catch phrases and making fun of what I DO as a vixen, then you better get your ass to the back and reconsider signing to another company. See the difference Phoenix, between you and I, is that I have already beat you, without even doing anything.. all I had to do was show up here in this ring, honey, you just got beat at your own game, and funniest part; you don't even know it !
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

*In all the chaos happening in the ring, the crowd goes crazy as the music hits around the arena, and Lara makes her way out of the curtain with a mic in her hand, and her other hand up in the air*

"Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! Wait just one second!"

*She continues walking down the ramp as the crowd are still in full on mark out mode*

"This picture is just missing one little something!"

*She makes her way up the steps, and through the ring ropes and into the ring. She makes a box with her hands as if to check the picture frame, while she holds the mic in her mouth. She then smiles and nods*

"Oh... this is better!"

*She turns to Carmella*

"Seriously chica? You have no right to be out here! Like, don' you have some ring rope to go and dry hump or something?"

*As Carmella starts screeching at her, Lara rolls her eyes and throws Carmella out of the ring with a clothesline, which sends her flying over the rope, with a massive cheer from the crowd. She then claps her hands and turns to Noeleen with a smile*

"Listen, Noeleen. Im not pissed with you! In fact, im actually pretty happy for you winning the championship! You are the CWW Champion, and that's cool with me! What i said the other day, yeah, i was a little pissed at the time, but like you said, you beat me... fair enough, i had just beaten countless other women in a pretty fierce match, and then god surprised from behind, but hell, you still won! I would be a liar if i said i hadn't done the same through my career! So really, accept my congratulations!"

*Lara points to Noeleen with the championship and the crowd clap for her. Lara nods*

"Winning your first championship is a BIG thing, and this is YOUR time, so take it! Enjoy it. But what you said about me working my ass off in order to come and get you back.. oh trust me chica! That will happen! But i in NO way, shape or form, expect you to just "lie down" as you put it. If you didn' give an all out fight then i would be dissapointed! I need to know that you are the champion you should be, so when we do fight, it will be a 100% brawl, and im sure it will be nothing more than intense!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

★ThatRoughToughChick★ wrote:

*In all the chaos happening in the ring, the crowd goes crazy as the music hits around the arena, and Lara makes her way out of the curtain with a mic in her hand, and her other hand up in the air*

"Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! Wait just one second!"

*She continues walking down the ramp as the crowd are still in full on mark out mode*

"This picture is just missing one little something!"

*She makes her way up the steps, and through the ring ropes and into the ring. She makes a box with her hands as if to check the picture frame, while she holds the mic in her mouth. She then smiles and nods*

"Oh... this is better!"

*She turns to Carmella*

"Seriously chica? You have no right to be out here! Like, don' you have some ring rope to go and dry hump or something?"

*As Carmella starts screeching at her, Lara rolls her eyes and throws Carmella out of the ring with a clothesline, which sends her flying over the rope, with a massive cheer from the crowd. She then claps her hands and turns to Noeleen with a smile*

"Listen, Noeleen. Im not pissed with you! In fact, im actually pretty happy for you winning the championship! You are the CWW Champion, and that's cool with me! What i said the other day, yeah, i was a little pissed at the time, but like you said, you beat me... fair enough, i had just beaten countless other women in a pretty fierce match, and then god surprised from behind, but hell, you still won! I would be a liar if i said i hadn't done the same through my career! So really, accept my congratulations!"

*Lara points to Noeleen with the championship and the crowd clap for her. Lara nods*

"Winning your first championship is a BIG thing, and this is YOUR time, so take it! Enjoy it. But what you said about me working my ass off in order to come and get you back.. oh trust me chica! That will happen! But i in NO way, shape or form, expect you to just "lie down" as you put it. If you didn' give an all out fight then i would be dissapointed! I need to know that you are the champion you should be, so when we do fight, it will be a 100% brawl, and im sure it will be nothing more than intense!"

Carmella rolls into the ring holding her head as it bounced off the mat, she taps Lara on the shoulder, and when she turns around hits her DDT then stands in the corner eyes on Lara on the ground

You LITTLE BITCH. I'm gon' smack some sense into that little Cock Asian head of yours! Who the HELL do you think you are coming down here and throwing me out of the ring!? I'm CWW's finest talent, and WILL NOT be put down by someone of your level.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Lara James - *Holding her head on the floor, where it just hit the canvas with a pretty big impact. She sees Carmella standing above her, so jumps out and bites her leg. Yeah, thats right, she bites her leg! They don't call her the rough, tough chick for nothing!*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Lara James - *Holding her head on the floor, where it just hit the canvas with a pretty big impact. She sees Carmella standing above her, so jumps out and bites her leg. Yeah, thats right, she bites her leg! They don't call her the rough, tough chick for nothing!*

Carmella screams, THAT'S RIGHT, SCREAMS like a little bitch, but takes Lara by the throat and slaps her in the face leaving a red outline of her hand on her cheek. The crowd ROARS in anticipation as Phoenix just watches them go at it!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 pm

OT - OMG TOTALLY FORGOT YOU GUISE WERE STILL GOING AT IT LMFAO. i'll need to do a quick escape. im trying to do something here ¬_¬

Totally confused at what the hell just happened she uses the only idea she has in her head which is to use her title. As Carmella has her eyes focused on Lara, Noeleen runs up behind and smacks the gold of the title on the back of Carmella's skull as hard as she could. The crowd obviously yelling their lungs out to see what else Noeleen would do but she knew she needs to keep herself at a clean record so she slides out of the ring dragging her title with her and runs up the ramp avoiding it all.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Lara - *Pulls herself up using the ring ropes, she looks down and sees Carmella totally laid out. She staggers a little but then smirks, lifting the deadweight of Carmella up, and then nailing her into the canvas with the Fast and Furious... (That's a stratusfaction incase you didnt know!). She then stands over Carmella's doubally unconcious body and smiles*

"Didn't anybody tell you, THIS BITCH BITES!"

*She then gives Carmella a swift kick for god measure as the crowd scream in support, before she makes her way out of the ring, and walks up the ramp, still holding her head, as she looks back and laughs, before making her way backstage*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:22 pm

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 TNA-Velvet-Sky-Interview-Backstage

>>CWW finds Carmella after the assault shortly after<<

Those two bitches think they can do that to me? AND GET AWAY with it?! NO. NO NO NO, absolutely NOT, they won't and I'll make sure of that. You see, I had a slight feeling they'd gang up on me like a pack of wild dogs, I mean did you see the drool coming out of Lara's mouth? And she BIT me? Like who's does that? Listen to me Lara I know you're watching this segment right now, I'm not DONE with you OR your little play pal Noeleen. Next week, on War, I'll show you EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

She walks off infuriated as the camera goes black
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 pm

EPICCCCCCCCCCNESSSSSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

EPICCCCCCCCCCNESSSSSS!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

.nova. wrote:
Sweet Dreams by Marylin Manson plays out through the speakers slowly but the fans rise to their feet and give him a huge pop. The lights dim down to black, and light blue mist fills the arena, and the air. The smell is strong, but an outline of a man inside the mist is shown and they get more excited now. The music starts playing and he turns and takes off the hoodie that's covering his head. He walks down the ramp, and looks out at the crowd giving some fans high fives as he holds the briefcase in the opposite hand. He then continues up the steps, and grabs a mic before sitting in the corner turnbuckle.

Alex Nova: Man what a night, where do I begin like Angel Rodriguez said.. Well first off I would like to congratulate Adam Young, for coming oh so close to "beating me" like he said he would. I gotta give the man some credit, he's a tough son of a bitch, but once again, he had to make a sacrifice, just like everyone else. When you enter my ring, the one thing that goes through everyone's mind, whether you're in the ring, or simply just watching it at home, is what is up Alex's sleeve? I always have a trick or two, and winning or losing is not always my goal. It's to give you guys a hell of a show, and I did just that at the pay-per-view. Now, later on in the night, I made a hefty appearance, and a short one in the match of Dustin Shore against Angel Rodriguez. Now that match, you know.. I was watching it from the back, and I gotta say, I was really impressed with Dustin's choice, to force Angel submit. That's not on everyone's to do list when entering the ring with a submission artist like Angel. But he did. And it was a risky move. But when I came out there, I didn't want to waste any more of my energy so I decided to give him 'The look'. And I don't give the look to everyone, matter of fact this is my first time doing it, but anyways, after I stared that man in the eye, I knew; and I thought to myself, boy Am I gonna be in for a hell of a ride. At Nowhere to Run, I will face off against Dustin Shore, for the now Unified World title. And yeah a lot of stuff is going through my mind. This is a big step, not like when you first learned to walk, but a big step in my career, I made it this far now, and I'm not going to let this opportunity leap out of my fingertips.

Alex lowers the mic and the fans give him a slight round of applause and he chuckles as he still sits perched on the top rope, he hops off and sits down on the ground leaning against the bottom rope now.

Alex Nova: Sad what this world is coming to actually. The first time I arrived here, I remember me being on an undefeated streak, along with my girlfriend Zoey, who isn't helping my situation anymore, So I kind of called it quits. But anyways, when I first came to CWW, I saw this as the place, apart from EFNW, where I could be a potential threat to big names like Dustin Shore, Marcus Kane, and a few others to bat. And I also thought that this was the place, where my career would take a big jump. I was right. And here I am with this opportunity coming up at Nowhere to Run, and I'm just thinking you know, how honored I am to be here and all that shit, and I just want to thank everyone for supporting me along the way alright..? Now away from that emotional bullshit, I've got some rough competition heading my way at full speed, and it doesn't seem like Dustin likes me, and then again who doesn't? I mean I make no friends when I'm here, haven't you noticed? There's not one superstar in this industry who's friends with Alex Nova. Ever since I came here, I've always had my eyes on the prize, and haven't let guys like Rodriguez and his posse slow me down, the slightest bit. You know why that is? Because I'm a fighter. I fight. I came here to wrestle. Not make friends, and friends only get you so far, before they stab you in the back, or you do it to them first. Dustin Shore, I know that I'm the number one thing that is on your mind right now, and let me tell you it's no surprise to me that I'm on your mind. Of course, the only other thing that's on your mind is your folks back home adopting you.. yeah that's tough to handle, but you're being a strong little boy and fighting through the pain, I LIKE YOUR WILLPOWER AND COURAGE. Dude, you know.. we all know the pain you're going through and let me tell you, I will beat you silly come Nowhere to Run, when in fact you won't be running anywhere, because Dustin listen to this; our little match at the pay-per-view will be my choice, since I am the challenger after all.

Alex gets up and stretches his back twisting it one way then leaning on the ropes and looking into the camera.

Alex Nova: So here's the scoop buddy. You can either listen to what I have to say now, or cry like the little bitch you are and NOT listen, and get your ass kicked. This here is official. Our match at the pay-per-view for that unified title has to be something so amazing, and special, SO interesting that will make the fans shit themselves. So you ready for this Dustin, huh? Listen carefully: our match at No where to Run, will be...a HELL IN THE CELL match! And to spice things up a little bit, what do you say we make it a career versus career match huh? So here's what you can do Dustin.. you can come out here like a man dancing to your little Line in the Sand tune or whatever, and ACCEPT this challenge, with no counter offers or plots to take me out..OR you can stay in the back like the pussy your old man taught you to be, and the pussy as everyone knows you are, and decline it. There's no other options.

The crowd goes crazy as Nova say's that, and he lowers his mic glaring at the stage waiting for Shore to come out, and an evil twisted smile is on his face

*Alex Nova doesn't have to wait long for Dustin Shore's music to blast over the PA system, and not much longer for the Undisputed CWW Champion, Dustin Shore, to make his way out onto the stage. He's in his street clothes, with the CWW Championship over one shoulder and the Revolution Championship on the other. Dustin has a knowing smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring, microphone in hand. He gets into the ring, not even looking at Alex Nova as he climbs the turnbuckle, holding up both belts for everyone to see. He jumps down and finally turns around, appraising his challenger. The music cuts out, but as he is about to talk he shifts the title belts on his shoulder.*

Dustin Shore: Sorry about that, I've got these two belts and it can get a little awkward having them both like this. Now, Alex Nova...let me start off by saying my parents are blood-related to me and love me very much. And next time you wanna stand out here and call me little boy, then you can come find me backstage, stand toe-to-toe with me, and say it to my awesome pecs, since I have almost a foot on you, you runt. Unless you've got facts, I suggest you stop talking out of your ass and stop trying so hard to be an uneducated moron. But hey, even morons are allowed to have dreams, I guess. Alex Nova has a dream, ladies and gentlemen, to become the CWW Champion, a dream he's had since he was a small boy, no doubt! It's a fuckin' fairy tale story! But as disappointing as this revelation will be for little Alex here, being a fairy doesn't guarantee that your tale will have a happy ending. This is reality, looking you in the face. I'll be honest, I like your spirit. You've got a dream, and you'll go far with it, blah blah blah. When your plans clash with the plans of others, that's where your tale stops, fairy, and reality begins. My plan, my dream, is to keep the CWW Championship. So really, what you want is irrelevant. This business is all about what you can take. I don't need to constantly remind everyone what I am capable of. You should just know by now, Nova. It's not in the cards for you. Not against me.

Oh, and I don't really feel like facing you in a Hell in a Cell match. That match and that structure are for barbarians and neanderthals. That may be fine for you, but I'm a professional, and I will defend my title in no less than a professional wrestling environment.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

I will make a new thread later.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

The CWW fans boo as Omega’s theme shockingly plays through the arena. Omega walks out, with a brace on his back, as he wears his regular street clothes. He uses a crutch with one arm, and stands on the stage, holding a microphone with his second arm. He raises the mic to his lips as the fans laugh at him.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Yes, I’m injured, laugh it up! You know what, I don’t care! You people are sick! You’re laughing at a man who needs a brace on his back because of the pure brutality of Hardcore Demon, a.k.a. Marcus Kane! You people need help, I swear to God! Laughing at a man who cannot do what you people pay to watch, and that’s wrestle! Once I get back, I will go after Marcus Kane again, whether or not he is still here! If I have to I will go to Kane’s house and demolish him, render him unconscious, and brutally injure him like he did me, in front of his own family! The extent of my injury is that of a herniated disk, and I’m not gonna be a little bitch and get in a wheelchair, or not try to heal it, or get surgery, I will start rehab as soon as possible, and get back in that ring months before even Marcus Kane would expect! Until then, I bid you all good riddance!”

Omega’s theme plays again as he limps his way backstage.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:23 am

.nova. wrote:
OT- LULZ John makes me laugh.. and I'm not losing to Shore, Nova's riding a lot of momentum and I just have to RP my ass off, there's some weaknesses in Dustin and I see em, Kevin should just retire while he can still walk away with some dignity Wink

Take your own advice bro.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 am

Punk wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd go wild with boos as the hated Mexican Mafia make their way to the ring, with Angel Rodriguez heading them, the Tag Team champions, Peste and Guerra behind. Angel wastes no time in walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, still angry about losing his Revolution Heavyweight title, grabbing the ring announcer's microphone and adressing the CWW audience, not even waiting for his compadres to enter the ring.

AR: Where to start, huh? There are many reasons I lost my title last night and here they are. First of all, Shane McMahon. After me and Dustin Shore had gone to a time limit draw in the Ironman match, Shane ordered extra time and I wasn't prepared for it, which was why I have no gold around my waist and Dustin Shore has. The second reason is people like Alex Nova and Michael DeJesus, who constantly ran into my locker room and disrupted my preparation with stupid comments about how they would win the CWW title. But thirdly, and most importantly, I blame... HARRY JONES!

The crowd go silent as they wait for the explanation from A-Rod, who gives them what they want.

AR: You see, last week, Harry Jones defeated me after 3 Diamond Cutters, 3! He knocked me unconcious to the point where Dustin Shore could come out and hit me with the damn Shore Leave. I was very close to being rendered unable to compete last night, but I'm a champion, so I went on anyway and let's be honest, if I was 100 percent, I would have won the CWW championship. However, I will have the last laugh. You see, as the gold around your waist is a unified title and the title I lost was unified, no former champions get a rematch clause in their contract. That means I can't challenge for the CWW title and you need a challenger for the Television title. You do the math. I'm challenging you for the Television title at our next PPV, Nowhere To Run. Now do you accept that challenge like the fighting champion you say you are, or are you a coward?

Angel lowers the microphone to allow Harry Jones to think about making an entrance or not.

TBC- HARRY JONES!

Harry Jones makes his non-detailed entrance. I'm sick, what of it?

Harry Jones: "I don't like you, Angel ... In fact, I hate everything about you and I would be willing to give just about anything in order to humiliate you with my title on the line, because this is personal! Now, I'm sure you're confused ... I'm sure you're racking your brain, trying to figure out just what it is that could possibly make this personal. You're thinking that perhaps ... perhaps I'm simply holding a grudge for some long-gone, long-forgotten incident at some point in time ... Maybe you spilled your coffee on my phone, for example ... Or maybe you think that this is all to do with me kicking your pathetic ass last week, and we're both taking this too seriously. Well on both accounts, Angel, you'd be wrong. This isn't about anything you've done to me, Angel; not in the past, nor the present ... This isn't even about you, Angel; you're simply a vessel. A slave, a thrall, a PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION of everything I HATE! So yeah, Rodriguez, you've got your petty match!"

OT: I'm ULTRAsick. My RPing will be meh for the next day or so.

Angel finally smiles as Harry accepts the title challenge for Nowhere to Run and he raises the microphone to his lips once again.

AR: It will be a joy to take away the Television title from your waist and it will be a joy to prove to you and to the world that I deserve my success in the wrestling industry. You know, out of every international superstar in this business, you are the only one who I have never needed to carry on PPV. And ever since I started professional wrestling, you've been mocking me and trying to hold me down, but guess what, it hasn't worked, and at Nowhere to Run, I'm going to show you that I am the dominant force in this indutry, not you. I'm going to prove that I'm a greater wrestler than you have ever been or will be.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Oriadon wrote:
.nova. wrote:

*Alex Nova doesn't have to wait long for Dustin Shore's music to blast over the PA system, and not much longer for the Undisputed CWW Champion, Dustin Shore, to make his way out onto the stage. He's in his street clothes, with the CWW Championship over one shoulder and the Revolution Championship on the other. Dustin has a knowing smirk on his face as he walks down to the ring, microphone in hand. He gets into the ring, not even looking at Alex Nova as he climbs the turnbuckle, holding up both belts for everyone to see. He jumps down and finally turns around, appraising his challenger. The music cuts out, but as he is about to talk he shifts the title belts on his shoulder.*

Dustin Shore: Sorry about that, I've got these two belts and it can get a little awkward having them both like this. Now, Alex Nova...let me start off by saying my parents are blood-related to me and love me very much. And next time you wanna stand out here and call me little boy, then you can come find me backstage, stand toe-to-toe with me, and say it to my awesome pecs, since I have almost a foot on you, you runt. Unless you've got facts, I suggest you stop talking out of your ass and stop trying so hard to be an uneducated moron. But hey, even morons are allowed to have dreams, I guess. Alex Nova has a dream, ladies and gentlemen, to become the CWW Champion, a dream he's had since he was a small boy, no doubt! It's a fuckin' fairy tale story! But as disappointing as this revelation will be for little Alex here, being a fairy doesn't guarantee that your tale will have a happy ending. This is reality, looking you in the face. I'll be honest, I like your spirit. You've got a dream, and you'll go far with it, blah blah blah. When your plans clash with the plans of others, that's where your tale stops, fairy, and reality begins. My plan, my dream, is to keep the CWW Championship. So really, what you want is irrelevant. This business is all about what you can take. I don't need to constantly remind everyone what I am capable of. You should just know by now, Nova. It's not in the cards for you. Not against me.

Oh, and I don't really feel like facing you in a Hell in a Cell match. That match and that structure are for barbarians and neanderthals. That may be fine for you, but I'm a professional, and I will defend my title in no less than a professional wrestling environment.

The fans angrily boo Dustin's words, and Nova shakes his head and chuckles and waits for the crowd to die down. He stands up now that Dustin is in the ring and stands in the middle of the ring raising a hand

Alex Nova: Well NOBODY saw that coming! Seriously man, what kind of person do you think I am..? I'm past whatever rookie phase everyone starts off with. I'm a main eventer, I've headlined big shows.. and I'm not afraid to go one on one with you..Except here's the problem: you won't accept MY match request, instead you want to duel it out for the unified title, at the pay-per-view in a singles match. Well that will get a lot of peoples attention wont it? YEAH, cause everyone wants to see a singles match. But that's fine, you know what? I respect that decision made by you. Doesn't really matter to me. I'm done proving to everyone I'm cut out for this, I'm done constantly trying to gain everyone's respect because it isn't working. I'm here to accomplish big things in this business, and booting your skull in and hitting you with the Karma Injection will knock that pathetic grin off your face for good. You and I both know where this one will go. I don't care whether your dream is to KEEP the CWW title? Who doesn't want to keep it right after they've just won it? But I'm going to unfortunately have to take it from you Dusty. I'm unfortunately going to crush all your dreams you've had as a kid, and your FAME you have now and all those ignorant fans tweeting you on twitter and asking you for autographs and all that crap will come to an abrupt END. You wanna talk fairy tales HUH Dustin? YOU WANT me to tell you a little story. Alright here goes. Once upon a time there was a pathetic little faggot named Dustin Shore. Nobody ever knew WHY they called him that, maybe he thought it was a cool name, but anyways... Dustin lived in a small village where he practiced talking on a fake microphone pretending to be a wrestler in his bathroom. Every night Dustin would practice but not get any better. He would fight his pillow every night, and SAY he was good, but then snapped to reality where he actually wasn't. The only place he could ever be well known was in his room surrounded by those little dolls he plays with. Then one day a man knocks on his door, he foolishly opens it not knowing whats on the other side, and gets a KARMA INJECTION BY ALEX NOVA! Yeah, that's where that little "I'm better then you" statement comes into play, and that's where I play my cards, and you fold, because Dustin Shore, you are nothing but a lame, ignorant, cocky little Hollywood wanna be. I'm sick of guys like you. You in this company to show off your body or your belt? What's more important Dustin, pecs or career? Because sooner or later you won't have either!

The fans cheer and chant Nova's name, and he lowers the mic to glare at Dustin and just before Dustin wants to speak Nova interrupts

Alex Nova: WHOA, whoa whoa...Don't interrupt me when I'm talking because boy I am not done yet. You can't just walk down to this ring, and just accept my blows, you gotta fight back, you gotta want it? And looking at those titles you got there, you love em right? You want to keep them for as long as you possibly can? Huh? Well, I've got some bad news for you bro...soon, those titles will be on my shoulders. Soon I will take everything you have now, and make it mine. You're going to have to turn back, and rethink your strategy. You aren't ready for me, I Came this far, and I won't be stopped mid-way by some faggot with so called "awesome pecs". You may think you have me all figured out Dustin.. you may have noticed me on other shows, you may think I have "Dreams".. no sweet dreams are like you said fairy tales. If you want to do something you do it--that being said I'm going to come out to our match and give you a fight you have never been in, because when one gets into the ring with Alex Nova, you're in for a war not playtime! Dustin Shore, step back, this is REALITY talking to YOU, before what was talking to me was that little piece of shit from Charlie Brown.. wahh wahh wahhh...So.. I'd suggest YOU stop talking out of YOUR ass, and start listening to what I have to say to you. A hell in a cell match sounds hella good, and it proves that we are barbarians, we are warriors, you want a one on one match, want me to compete in a pussy match just because that proves that we aren't neanderthals? FINE, we will, and I'm going with that, and accept it, but only because I'm more mature then you, and I know how to handle this like a man.. and when we get in the ring, I won't be going easy on you, because I want what's rightfully mine.

He extends his hand and flips his index finger pointing to the titles. He smirks and backs up a few steps leaning on the rope as he lowers his mic. His stare does not leave Dustins shocked face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next