The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*The music of the CWW Chairman Shane McMahon starts to play & the fans start to cheer. Shane walks out dressed in a suit & has a huge announcement regarding the future of CWW. He walks down the ramp, enters the ring & takes a microphone. He begins to slowly walk back & forward in the ring as his music stops playing*

Shane: "I am not going to take up a whole lot of time tonight, so I am going to keep this quick. There have been rumors circulating that the 2 CWW brands were going to be merging into 1. Well, the rumors are 100% true. There will also be a substantial amount of cuts from the roster as well, to fit the demands of the brands merging. Now, with the brands merging, there is the complications with the championships. So here is what we are going to do. On Saturday January 28th 2012, in Corpus Christi Texas, CWW has it's first Pay Per View of the new year, called Breaking Ground. And at Breaking Ground, all the championships that need to be unified, will be unified at Breaking Ground. Firstly, the CWW Cage Champion Eric Lindgren will face the new CWW Global Champion Devin Smith to unify those titles. And also, the 2 world champions will be competing against each other as well, as the CWW Champion Dustin Shore will face the Revolution Heavyweight Champion Angel Rodriguez in a title unification match, & the winner of that match, will face the #1 Contender to the world championship Alex Nova, at Nowhere to Run in February. In terms of the shows that will still be airing, that is......"

*Shane is interrupted by ________'s music*

TBC
The Naturals music hits, and out comes Joey Tree

Tree: you can't fire me, i was diagnosed with glacoma, man

*Shane shakes his head in dismay*

Shane: "Actually, yes I can fire you. Joey, you're fired."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*The music of the CWW Chairman Shane McMahon starts to play & the fans start to cheer. Shane walks out dressed in a suit & has a huge announcement regarding the future of CWW. He walks down the ramp, enters the ring & takes a microphone. He begins to slowly walk back & forward in the ring as his music stops playing*

Shane: "I am not going to take up a whole lot of time tonight, so I am going to keep this quick. There have been rumors circulating that the 2 CWW brands were going to be merging into 1. Well, the rumors are 100% true. There will also be a substantial amount of cuts from the roster as well, to fit the demands of the brands merging. Now, with the brands merging, there is the complications with the championships. So here is what we are going to do. On Saturday January 28th 2012, in Corpus Christi Texas, CWW has it's first Pay Per View of the new year, called Breaking Ground. And at Breaking Ground, all the championships that need to be unified, will be unified at Breaking Ground. Firstly, the CWW Cage Champion Eric Lindgren will face the new CWW Global Champion Devin Smith to unify those titles. And also, the 2 world champions will be competing against each other as well, as the CWW Champion Dustin Shore will face the Revolution Heavyweight Champion Angel Rodriguez in a title unification match, & the winner of that match, will face the #1 Contender to the world championship Alex Nova, at Nowhere to Run in February. In terms of the shows that will still be airing, that is......"

TBC

Joey: no, man, youcan't me because i have a disease. i can sue you for wrongful termination, man.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

After that, a real competitor's music hits. Omega walks down, limping, his arm dragging at his side. He steps into the ring and faces Shane face to, well... chest.

Omega: What about me? What will I be doing for the next 2 months?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Joey: no, man, youcan't me because i have a disease. i can sue you for wrongful termination, man.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Harry Jones prepares to make his entrance next - Before any other wrestlers. Yep, I'm quoting Mitch.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:38 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Shane: "You brought this all upon yourself as you never notified anyone about it & only pussies like you & Michael Cole need lawyers to get what they want, which is quite sad on your part. Now security, send this piece of garbage out of the arena."

*Security come & take Joey away, as Shane now focuses his attention on Omega*

Shane: "Now, as far as you go Omega, you had arguably the match of your life at Bound 2 Death against Hardcore Demon, despite the loss. What will you be doing these next 2 months? Well, that is for you & everyone else to find out. But if I were you, I would be focusing on healing up after that grueling contest this past Saturday night. So I won't have you on War this week, but I do have something in mind for you."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Shane: "You brought this all upon yourself as you never notified anyone about it & only pussies like you & Michael Cole need lawyers to get what they want, which is quite sad on your part. Now security, send this piece of garbage out of the arena."

Shane: "Now, as far as you go Omega, you had arguably the match of your life at Bound 2 Death against Hardcore Demon, despite the loss. What will you be doing these next 2 months? Well, that is for you & everyone else to find out. But if I were you, I would be focusing on healing up after that grueling contest this past Saturday night. So I won't have you on War this week, but I do have something in mind for you."
Joey Tree and Matt Peace stand up outside he arena and hope in their car.

joey: what do we do now, man?

mattpeace: i don't know, man, but i'm hungry.

joey: let's go get taco bell, man.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Omega: I'm gonna be at War, no matter what. Whether I'm in a match or not, I don't care. I'd rather be in a match, no matter my injuries. Either way, I think I'll stay here and see what you've got for others.

Omega goes to the corner and sits on the top rope.

OFF: I won't interfere in any conversations, just thought I'd do this.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:51 pm

OT- Nova promo tomorrow regarding CWW championship

Meanwhile Nova walks around smoking a joint
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 am

(Devin Smith is walking around proudly carrying the CWW Global Title showing everyone that he is the future of CWW.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 am

CWW Global Champion Devin Smith

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Aintnomakebelieve

(Devin Smith runs out through the curtain and stands on the stage posing with the Global title.The crowd boos him and grins as paparazzi surrounds him and the fans have disappointed looks on their faces.H continues to show off his championship and pose for the cameras and slowly walks to the ring with a mic as photographers surround the ring.)

"Oh boy,I am on cloud nine right now. I just won my first championship after beating nine guys at Bound 2 Death 3! I mean how much better can it get when it comes to starting off a great career not to mention that I will also be the last man to hold it as at Breaking Ground it will be me, Devin Smith, facing off against the CWW Cage Champion, Eric Lingdren. I don't know much about this guy but he must be somewhat good considering he is Cage Champion but he just lost against Alex Nova so he cannot be too good. Now I made history by winning the Global Championship at Bound 2 Death 3 and I am in no way done because I will make even bigger news when I unify the Global Championship and the Cage Championship. As I said before I will become the biggest star this company has ever seen! I am going to be the undisputed Global Cage Champion and I will propel myself up to the main-event and I will win every championship that I am in contention for in this company. I have prepared a list of my wrestling bucket list."

(Devin reaches into his tights and pulls out a piece of paper and holds it up to his face to read as the Clobal Championship is hung over his shoulder.)

"Ah here we go... Win the Global Title check, win the Cage Title almost there, win either of the World Titles I guarantee that one to happen in 2012, and win a tag title. Well that last one will have to wait until I get someone worthy enough to partner up with me. Alright since this is my big victory speech... I would like to thank the wrestling academy of Hollywood, my Mom, my Dad, Grandpa Joey, Uncle Lester, Mrs Fonzarelli in the 6th Grade, all of my ex-girlfriends, Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke, Shane McMahon, Mr Super, Uncle Jimmy Jack Hannibal Smith and finally Shawn Michaels for training me! So thank you all for doubting me and losing money for betting on anyone else and being what thrives me to be the best and prove all of you fans wrong so thank you, thank you you really, really do not like me!"

(Devin Smith puts the mic down poses with the title and walks backstage holding the Global Championship in the air.)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

The crowd pause for a second at this new theme, but as soon as Eric Lindgren's titantron is seen, the crowd start to boo as the man who screwed Josh Polson out of the CWW championship comes into view. Lindgren points to the Cage championship around his waist and smiles as the boos rain down, before jumping onto the apron, stepping into the ring after turning around and leaning on the ropes. Lindgren grabs a microphone and adresses the CWW Universe.

Eric: I have a feeling that each and every one of you pugs wants to know why I cost Josh Polson the CWW title last night at Bound 2 Death. Well, let me tell you. Last night, Alex Nova defeated me after interference from that hussy, Zoey, and cost me my CWW championship match. And hell, seeing Alex Nova against Dustin Shore for the title will be hard to watch, but seeing Nova and Polson would have been harder. After all, think back to Fight or Die. Me and Polson challenged Peste and Guerra for the Tag Team titles and we lost. But guess who got pinned? Of course, it was Polson. He cost me my first go at a title and yet he got a CWW title match out of it, while I was left to fight for myself and work even harder for the title I've got around my waist. Well, you know what, this means nothing to me.

Lindgren takes the Cage title off his waist and throws it to the mat, before speaking once more.

Eric: I'm supposed to have a title unification match with the Global champion, Devin Smith, at our next PPV, Breaking Ground, but that's not happening. Devin, congratulations, you won't have to lose your title after only a month because I'm vacating the Cage title and giving the unified title to Smith. I have no quarrel with you and anyway, I have bigger things to fry. Josh Polson, I want a match with you at Breaking Ground and if you have any balls, you'll come out to the ring and accept my challenge.

Lindgren lowers the microphone and awaits Polson.

OT- Only Polson to reply, no-one else.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Harry Jones sends Angel Rodriguez an SMS.

"So lemme get this straight: when you held the EFNW Wrestling Championship, it's fair to say that the company experienced a large rough patch. Coincidently, you are currently the Revolution Heavyweight Champion, and Wednesday Night Revolution has just finished up for good ... Dude, you seriously need to get away from Pro Wrestling before you do more damage!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Hazza wrote:

"So lemme get this straight: when you held the EFNW Wrestling Championship, it's fair to say that the company experienced a large rough patch. Coincidently, you are currently the Revolution Heavyweight Champion, and Wednesday Night Revolution has just finished up for good ... Dude, you seriously need to get away from Pro Wrestling before you do more damage!"

"Harry, get back to bed.", comes Surge's voice.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Hazza wrote:

Angel replies.

''But when I was EFNW World champion, my pay went up. And coincidentally, as Revolution Heavyweight champion, my pay is still higher than yours. That's what I care about, to be honest.''
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

*Dustin Shore gets the news about having a title unification match against Angel Rodriguez at the next pay-per-view.*

Dustin Shore: Well, Josh Polson he ain't, and that's a compliment. Doesn't change the fact that I can tack two months onto my championship reign here and now...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Angel replies.

''But when I was EFNW World champion, my pay went up. And coincidentally, as Revolution Heavyweight champion, my pay is still higher than yours. That's what I care about, to be honest.''
Jones replies.

"Yeah, but you suck. And nobody wants to see you on TV, because you're boring ... Hence why the ratings are currently so low."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 am

*"The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser is seen arriving for the first time since burying Michael Chains alive at Bound 2 Death. He is happy to have finally rid CWW of Chains & focuses on War later tonight*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 am

Harry Jones knocks on Shane McMahon's door.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:28 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Omega: I'm gonna be at War, no matter what. Whether I'm in a match or not, I don't care. I'd rather be in a match, no matter my injuries. Either way, I think I'll stay here and see what you've got for others.

*Shane nods & continues on*

Shane: "So, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Joey Tree, the shows that are going to be airing from now on, are going to be-"

*Before Shane can once again try to say which shows will continue airing, ________'s music starts playing & Shane is not too happy about it*

TBC
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 am

Mitch wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Shane: "So, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by Joey Tree, the shows that are going to be airing from now on, are going to be-"

*Before Shane can once again try to say which shows will continue airing, ________'s music starts playing & Shane is not too happy about it*

TBC

HOLY FUCK! LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS, BECAUSE IT'S HARRY JONES ... AND HE RAPPIN' ERRYBODY ROUN' 'ERE!

Harry Jones walks down the entrance ramp like a boss and gives Shane McMahon a look of disapproval.

Harry Jones: "Shane, I know you're about as pleased to see me as I am to see you, but after seeing what you're making these fans sit through tonight; I actually feel a little bit of remorse for them. Let's face it big man; with your perception of professional wrestling, the show is going to suck either way ... Unless, well, you start dignifying the talented wrestlers by giving them what they deserve, which leads me to my next point. What is in store for Harry Jones?

Harry makes himself comfortable by sitting on the top rope as Shane retorts.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

TBC

HOLY FUCK! LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS, BECAUSE IT'S HARRY JONES ... AND HE RAPPIN' ERRYBODY ROUN' 'ERE!

Harry Jones walks down the entrance ramp like a boss and gives Shane McMahon a look of disapproval.

Harry Jones: "Shane, I know you're about as pleased to see me as I am to see you, but after seeing what you're making these fans sit through tonight; I actually feel a little bit of remorse for them. Let's face it big man; with your perception of professional wrestling, the show is going to suck either way ... Unless, well, you start dignifying the talented wrestlers by giving them what they deserve, which leads me to my next point. What is in store for Harry Jones?

Shane: "Before you came out here, I was going to say that the 2 shows that will still be running in CWW are going to be War & Acceleration."

*Shane gets a bit of a smirk on his face as he has an idea for War*

Shane: "And speaking of War, seeing as you are out here right now Harry, I have just got an idea for War later tonight. Since Eric Lindgren has not bothered to notify anybody about him vacating the Cage Championship, I am thinking of havign a Triple Threat Steel Cage Match between the 2 of you & Eric for the Cage Championship."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

TBC

Shane: "Before you came out here, I was going to say that the 2 shows that will still be running in CWW are going to be War & Acceleration."

Shane: "And speaking of War, seeing as you are out here right now Harry, I have just got an idea for War later tonight. Since Eric Lindgren has not bothered to notify anybody about him vacating the Cage Championship, I am thinking of havign a Triple Threat Steel Cage Match between the 2 of you & Eric for the Cage Championship."

Gazing pensively toward the ground, Harry eventually lifts his head up again, looking at Shane with a look of confusion.

"Eh, I was hoping to disprove to Angel Rodriguez that he actually has a slight portion of talent ... But if it's a massacre you want, then I'll give you a massacre. Be ready, Lindgren!", says Jones casually, before exitiing ringside.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:55 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

TBC

Gazing pensively toward the ground, Harry eventually lifts his head up again, looking at Shane with a look of confusion.

"Eh, I was hoping to disprove to Angel Rodriguez that he actually has a slight portion of talent ... But if it's a massacre you want, then I'll give you a massacre. Be ready, Lindgren!", says Jones casually, before exitiing ringside.
*Rooftops blares from the PA system, as Shane looks at the ramp in exasperation Josh Polson appears on the ramp*
Josh: Shane-o i'm sorry to do this to you and not do it backstage, but i want in on that Triple Threat since Eric thought he could take me out just before i got rid of the scum that is Dustin Shore from the CWW Championship, i wouldn't mind taking the Cage title off his hands
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

TBC

*Rooftops blares from the PA system, as Shane looks at the ramp in exasperation Josh Polson appears on the ramp*
Josh: Shane-o i'm sorry to do this to you and not do it backstage, but i want in on that Triple Threat since Eric thought he could take me out just before i got rid of the scum that is Dustin Shore from the CWW Championship, i wouldn't mind taking the Cage title off his hands
"JOSH, NO!"

Everybody in the arena is stunned as Harry Jones emerges onto the entrance ramp for the second consecutive time in one night ~ !!

Harry Jones: "Josh, snap out of it! We've been over this, damn it! NEVER GO FULL-RETARD! Why do you continue to siphon my commands, Polson? Now look what's happened? You've gone full retard! Now there's nothing we can do to save you! Why do you always have to take it past the extreme; you sly son of a bitch!"

Harry mockingly does his best impression of Josh Polson.

"Josh Polson": "You m-m-m-make me h-happy!"

Harry Jones: "I'M TOO LATE!"

"Josh Polson": "Me w-w-win titles and l-l-lady friends?"

Harry Jones: "No, Josh; you can't beat me! Remember what happened last time?"

"Josh Polson": "Me try h-harder to - "

Josh angrily cuts Jones off.

Last edited by Hazza on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next