The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Alex Nova:

And you Devin, really think YOU out of those legendary men will come out of Bound to Death 3 without even a scratch, and just slip away with the title? You don't get the big picture, only the small part of what it takes to even last. I can almost guarantee you will be the first one eliminated.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Final Card for revolution's portion of Bound 2 Death

Revolution World Championship Ladder Match
Angel Rodriguez vs. Tim "TapOut Taylor

Contract vs. Career Match
Danny D vs. Harry Jones

Global Championship Texas Tornado Match
Sammy Steel vs. Thorn vs. Silver Shadow vs. Twista XL vs. Chris Davis vs. Devin Smith vs. Zeke Zahn vs. Matt Xtreme vs. Ramon Rocque vs. Kevin Evans

if i forgot any matches, remind me
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova:

And you Devin, really think YOU out of those legendary men will come out of Bound to Death 3 without even a scratch, and just slip away with the title? You don't get the big picture, only the small part of what it takes to even last. I can almost guarantee you will be the first one eliminated.
Devin Smith

"Legendary? Are you trying to become a comedian or something? I will win that match and I guarantee that! And how are are all those other people legendary? Let's see now... Sammy Steel loser, Ramon Rocque destroyed him, Silver Shadow dressed up jobber, Thorn bald freak, Twista XL laughable, Chris Davis who? , Zeke Zahn beatable, Matt Xtreme whatever, and finally Kevin Evans well I do not need to explain that one. You see they are all a bunch of losers! I will prove you wrong! I am hungrier than anyone in that match! I need that championship! The Global title was made for me and when you see that title in my hands, you and all these fans will see that me and the Global Title were made for each other!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova:

Devin Smith

"Legendary? Are you trying to become a comedian or something? I will win that match and I guarantee that! And how are are all those other people legendary? Let's see now... Sammy Steel loser, Ramon Rocque destroyed him, Silver Shadow dressed up jobber, Thorn bald freak, Twista XL laughable, Chris Davis who? , Zeke Zahn beatable, Matt Xtreme whatever, and finally Kevin Evans well I do not need to explain that one. You see they are all a bunch of losers! I will prove you wrong! I am hungrier than anyone in that match! I need that championship! The Global title was made for me and when you see that title in my hands, you and all these fans will see that me and the Global Title were made for each other!"

Alex Nova

A comedian? No. You haven't been here long enough to call those men weak, laughable, and not good enough. I've seen you wrestle Devin! You have the most generic name in wrestling history, and by far the worst gimmick possible. You think that your going to come out with the Global title? NO! You aren't even cut out to deserve a title at the level your competing; I'm surprised your IN the match..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm

OT- Super, for whosoever writing the War match, I cant write Alex v Eric, since i have a b-ball tourney, I'm surprised im on right now.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:31 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Mr WWE Universe wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova:

Devin Smith

Alex Nova

A comedian? No. You haven't been here long enough to call those men weak, laughable, and not good enough. I've seen you wrestle Devin! You have the most generic name in wrestling history, and by far the worst gimmick possible. You think that your going to come out with the Global title? NO! You aren't even cut out to deserve a title at the level your competing; I'm surprised your IN the match..
Devin Smith

"Are you kidding me!? I have been here longer than you think! I have been here since May,it's not like I am one month into my career.I have been wrestling in the indys for 7 years and than I signed here in May. I actually can wrestle unlike most people nowadays and I am using my birth name for your information! So how about you shut your mouth if you can't say anything smart!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Mr WWE Universe wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Alex Nova:

Devin Smith

Alex Nova

Devin Smith

"Are you kidding me!? I have been here longer than you think! I have been here since May,it's not like I am one month into my career.I have been wrestling in the indys for 7 years and than I signed here in May. I actually can wrestle unlike most people nowadays and I am using my birth name for your information! So how about you shut your mouth if you can't say anything smart!"

Alex Nova

No I'm not kidding you, I also have been here for quite sometime, and have competed in industries larger than life, and accomplished more then you ever will in your CAREER. And that's real nice, but listen to me Devin Smith and listen well, open your eyes because a new era is upon the wrestling universe, you need to hop on the train of Sorrow, if you don't your Bound to Die...3rd times the charm.

His music hits as Nova drops the mic and slips past Devin leaving him standing in the ring clueless of what he just said but Nova walks to the back to his locker room

OT- Sorry for cutting it off gtg.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm

(Devin Smith goes backstage and starts walking around thinking about his match tonight and wondering what tactics should he use to win.)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Silver Shadow is preparing for Bound 2 Death tonight the only way he knows how, surrounding himself with silver.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Bound 2 Death (War Match Results):

CWW Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
Mark “Razor” Jones & Jayden Robertson vs Peste & Guerra vs The Perfect Name Society

Mark starts the match with Peste and after a few kicks to the leg from the Mexican, Mark catches Peste and throws him into the ropes, hitting a Shoulder Block when he returns. Mark then hits a big Scoop Slam and an Elbow Drop, but Peste kicks out of the pinfall attempt at 1. Mark tags in Jayden and the two beat on Peste in the corner, before Jones whips Peste into the ropes and hits a Big Boot when he returns. However, Hal Ophamer got a hidden tag on Peste and he breaks up the pinfall attempt with a Low Dropkick to Jayden. Hal tries to stay on top of Jayden and he stomps away on him, but after a slight distraction from Mark, Jayden fights back to a standing position and hits a Spear. Jayden tags in Mark once more and he locks in an Abdominal Stretch on Ophamer, keeping it locked in for a minute before Hal tries to fight out, only for Mark to hit a Backbreaker and lock in the Stretch once more. This time, Ophamer digs deep and after another minute and a half, he elbows Mark in the ribs and escapes the hold, but the BUF member stops Hal from making the tag to Jermaine Event. However, Hal hits an Enzeguiri and tags in Event, while Mark falls and inadvertantly makes the tag to Guerra. Event ducks a Clothesline from Guerra and hits a series of Dropkicks, before attempting a DDT, only for Peste to attack Jermaine from behind. Peste and Guerra go for a Double Suplex on Event, but before they can execute the move, the two BUF members hit Big Boot's on Peste and Guerra, flooring them. Out of nowhere, Ophamer leaps from the top rope and takes out the BUF men with a Double Missile Dropkick, but hurts himself in the process. As the referee is distracted by this, Event grabs Guerra and attempts a DDT one more time, but is Low Blowed by Peste, Guerra simply rolling on top of Event for the 3 count.

Win or Join The Black United Front Match
Criss Menace vs Brett Carter
{If Criss lost, he would have to join The Black United Front}

After about 10 minutes of switching control of the match & hitting high-impact moves on the other, neither man were done just yet. The 2 continued battling all over the ring & the ringside area, as Brett took control once again after nailing Criss in the skull with a set of brass knuckles while Jayden Robertson had the referee distracted. Brett threw away the brass knuckles & tried to get the body of Criss into the ring to score the victory. He managed to get Criss into the ring & covered Criss in a non-chalant manner. 1.., 2.., thr, Criss just got a shoulder up. Brett looked down at Criss & did not have any idea on what to do. He sat in the corner with his head in his hands, trying to think of a way to put Criss down & out for the 3 count. Brett managed to think of something, got to his feet & set Criss up for The Trigger, his finishing maneuver. Brett looked like he was about to connect, when Criss countered it & managed to nail The Epidemic, but without the same kind of force he would normally use, as he was still a little dazed from the brass knuckle shot earlier. Criss managed to get a cover & hooked Brett’s leg. 1.., 2.., thr, Brett just barely got his shoulder up. About 3 seconds after Brett kicked out, Jayden got onto the apron & began to jaw-jack with the referee, but it wasn’t the wisest move, as he ate a massive boot to the face from Criss, knocking him off the apron & down to the floor. Criss looked down at his fallen prey on the outside, smirking at the damage, when Brett managed to roll Criss up. 1.., 2.., thr, Criss just barely kicked out. Both men got to their feet & Brett struck first with a huge superkick, sending Criss down. Brett climbed to the top rope & waited for Criss to reach his feet. Criss barely managed to do so, then Brett attempted a flying clothesline, but Criss avoided it. Brett regained his composure in mid-air & roled across the ring, but when he charged at Criss once again, he ate The Guillotine for his troubles. Criss fell into the cover. 1.., 2.., 3.

Steel Cage Match for the Feast or Fired Briefcase
Hunter J vs Michael DeJesus

Ding, Ding, Ding

As the bell sounds Hunter J is getting the crowd rallied up by slapping the steel wall. He turns and begins pumping them up some more and DeJesus looks for a quick win turning and immediately scaling the wall behind him. The fans boo which gets Hunter to turn and he quickly notices and charges towards DeJesus. Hunter leaps to the second rope and grabs DeJesus by the top of his tights and rips him from the cage which sends him crashing to the mat. Hunter hops down and goes to work on DeJesus stomping away at his mid-section with authority. Hunter J taunts to a big pop before grabbing DeJesus by the jaw and lifting him to his feet. Hunter quickly goes for his patented Pele Kick, trying to end it early, but DeJesus spots it early and shoves him aside in mid rotation sending Hunter crashing awkwardly on his neck! The crowd ‘Ooo’ as replays of the impact replay on the screen as DeJesus smirks confidently as Hunter J is checked on by the ref.

DeJesus shoves the ref away and lifts Hunter to his feet. DeJesus kicks him in the ribs dropping him back to one knee. DeJesus hooks him by the back of the head and takes a few quick steps before launching him over the top rope and face first into the cage. Hunter staggers back a few steps but DeJesus keeps running and catches him by the head once more and slams him head first into the cage wall. He begins grinding his face up against it hard as the crowd boo his actions loudly. DeJesus releases his grip letting Hunter fall to his back panting and puffing in pain as a single drop of blood trickles down from his forehead. DeJesus takes the leg of Hunter and rolls him into a Single Leg Boston Crab! DeJesus is wrenching the hold in tight, pulling on the leg as hard as he can as Hunter J cries out in pain, teasing that he may tap soon. Hunter starts pulling, dragging, clawing and fighting his way towards the ropes in hope he can get out of the submission predicament soon.

DeJesus releases the hold as they get close to the wall, much to the relief of Hunter before quickly turning and driving his boot through the back of Hunter’s head. DeJesus laughs and raises both arms above his head before climbing to the second and third rope before placing his feet in the gaps in the wall and beginning his climb to victory. DeJesus gets too close to the top as Hunter gets to his feet using the ropes for assistance. He notices DeJesus getting close to the top before charging across the ring. He leaps to the top rope, springing up level with DeJesus and twists in the air. DeJesus glances over at him, leaving Hunter an opening to hook his head and rip him from the cage, sending both men crashing to the canvas with a humungous HJO! The fans go crazy as DeJesus’ eyes glaze over as he rolls to his back, unconscious and Hunter J rolls to his stomach clutching at his back in pain.

The crowd is rallying Hunter J on as he ever so slowly begins to climb to his feet. Hunter staggers as he gets to his feet falling into the ropes. He walks to the corner and begins to climb. He takes his time, trying to keep his balance. He gets to the top and can see the finish line, Hunter J can escape and win … but he doesn’t want to do it that way! Hunter J gets to the crowd clapping and chanting his name as he lines up a downed DeJesus. Hunter J launches himself from the 15 foot platform going for a Shooting Star Press. Camera’s flash and they all catch one of the most historic moments in CWW History as DeJesus gets his boot up and Hunter J crashes face first into it! DeJesus is out for the count and DeJesus drapes an arm over, 1 … 2 … 3!
Ding, Ding, Ding

Justin Roberts ”Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner and the official holder of the CWW Championship Feast of Fired Briefcase, Michael DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeJeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!”

Grudge Match
Brock vs Azazel

After Brock had stopped a Black United Front beatdown on Criss Menace after his match with Brett Carter earlier in the night, Azazel was looking to put an end to Brock once & for all. In what was a hard-hitting & violent contest, neither man would leave as the winner, as both men got themselves intentionally counted out. But the action did not stop there, as both men returned to the ring soon after the double count-out ruling & continued their brawl. The Black United Front came out through the crowd & circled the ring like savage wolves. Before the group could attack, Criss appeared from underneath the ring with a steel chair & attacked every BUF member in sight, chasing them up the ramp.

Buried Alive Match
Michael Chains vs Hardcore Pulveriser

If you called their match at Fight or Die a brawl, then this match basically blew that one out of the water. Neither man wanted to let up in this match, knowing the full ramifications of the outcome, where one of them would be buried 6 feet under in dirt at the end of the stage. The match would normally start in the ring, but knowing the volatility of both these superstars & the hatred they have for each other, the referee rang the bell for the match as soon as Michael Chains attacked Hardcore Pulveriser backstage in the hallway. The 2 men battled in the crowd, in the locker room, in the parking lot & even in a local bar across the street from the arena. In the end, after 15 minutes of battling away from the gravesite, the 2 finally made their way out to the stage for the first time in the match & the gravesite also. Both men were fatigued, bloodied & exhausted, then Michael attempted to hit a Hellevator into the grave, but Pulveriser nailed him with a low blow & then smacked Michael in the back with a shovel. Pulveriser tried to hit a Tombstone on the gravesite, but Michael countered it & drilled him with a big boot. Michael rolled Pulveriser into the grave, but Pulveriser landed on his feet & pulled Michael into the grave with him. The 2 brawled in the grave, until Pulveriser nailed a huge uppercut & managed to hit a DDT in the grave. Pulveriser tries to exit the grave, but Michael grabs him by the ankle & tried to pull him back into the grave. Pulveriser grabs the nearest shovel, which Michael doesn’t see, & smashes Michael right in the face with it. Pulveriser pulled Michael out of the grave, scooped him up & drove Michael head first on the gravesite with a Tombstone. Pulveriser rolled him back into the grave, climbed up into the dump truck & proceeded to dump the dirt into the grave, thus burying Michael Chains alive.

#1 Contender’s Last Man Standing Match
Eric Lindgren vs Alex Nova

Over the course of the last month, Alex’s girlfriend Zoey has been impressed with Eric Lindgren’s in ring work & even managed Eric in a couple of his matches, although Eric never wanted it to happen. Before the match, Alex snapped at Zoey & told her to stay in the back, considering what has happened these last few weeks. The match between Eric & Alex was brutal, with neither man able to keep the other man down for a 10 count. Chairs, trash cans, kendo sticks & anything but the kitchen sink were used in this match. Zoey made her presence felt in this match despite Alex’s orders & sided with Eric, only for Zoey to nail a low blow on Eric, allowing Alex to hit his finisher, Death from Above, onto the folded chair, which was just enough to keep Eric down & give Alex the #1 Contendership to the CWW Championship.

No Holds Barred Match
Hardcore Demon vs Omega

All the mind games, pre-match & post-match assaults were officially over, as these 2 War behemoths met 1 on 1 for the first time since early May of this year, where Demon ended Omega’s unbeaten record in CWW. Tonight, it was going to be on a bigger stage & much more on the line with the No Holds Barred stipulation added just 5 days prior to the event. Omega felt motivated to win this match & gain retribution he believes should be his after Demon ended his undefeated record all those months ago. But Omega was going to be entering a hostile environment in Demon’s hometown of Boston. Both superstars battled through the entire ringside area & through the Boston crowd, using anything & everything they could get their hands on & brutalized each other throughout the entire match. 20 minutes of action & both men are fatigued & exhausted, but Demon was in control as he set up a table in the ring. Demon set Omega up & tried to chokeslam him through the table, but Omega countered & nailed the 100% Bomb through the table, but couldn’t keep Demon down for a 3 count. Omega started to get really frustrated that he can’t put Demon away, then he picks Demon back up & nails him with a succession of 4 100% Bombs on a steel chair. To put the final nail in the coffin, Omega did something no one had ever seen him do & he connected with a Tombstone Piledriver, Demon’s own finisher, on the steel chair. Omega smirked at the fallen Demon, thinking he had Demon done & covered Demon, but Demon would not stay down & got his shoulder up just before 3. Omega started throwing a temper tantrum in the ring as the fans were going ballistic for this match. Omega exited the ring & grabbed a sledgehammer from under the ring. He re-entered the ring with it & waited for Demon to get to his feet. Demon struggled to hold himself up using the ropes, but he did get to his feet. Demon turned around & Omega nailed Demon between the eyes with the sledgehammer, knocking Demon out. The fans booed as Omega smirked & threw the hammer away. Omega went to roll Demon up, but Demon surprised Omega by pulling out a tight triangle choke. Omega started to squirm around trying to break the hold & he managed to get near the ropes, but Demon thought one step ahead & changed the triangle choke into the Demonic Vice, locking the arm Omega tried to reach the ropes with. Omega struggled to try & break free, but in the end, he had no choice but to tap out. Demon released the hold as both men were spent & completely out of it on the canvas. The fans were cheering & expecting their hometown boy to get to his feet & celebrate such a monumental victory. Instead, neither man moved a muscle & just lay on the canvas, battered, beaten & broken. Omega was helped to the back by some officials, while Demon was still unresponsive. Some druids walked out, dragged Demon’s body out of the ring & carried Demon on their shoulders up the ramp & out of the arena as the fans were in utter shock.

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the CWW Championship
Dustin Shore vs Josh Polson

The time had finally come for the main event of CWW’s biggest event, where Josh Polson, who earned his title shot back in September by winning the Brought to Destiny Match, will go up against Dustin Shore for the CWW Championship in a TLC Match. The match saw its soaring highs & crashing lows, with both men never being the same after the match. After putting an interfering Alex Nova through 2 tables with a side effect off the top of a 20 foot ladder 36 minutes into the match, Josh looked poised to win the CWW Championship & started to ascend the ladder. But an unlikely superstar cost Josh the championship, as Eric Lindgren appeared from under the ring, entered the ring & pushed the 20 foot ladder, sending Josh flying off the ladder & through 6 tables on the outside to the concrete. Eric stood over Josh’s unconscious body, as Dustin struggled into the ring & began to reset the ladder back in the middle of the ring, climbed up the ladder & retrieved the championship. The fans were not happy with the outcome, as Eric stood over Josh & Dustin celebrated his title victory as Bound 2 Death went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, sore but pleased. Convoluted interference aside, the night ended as it should have, with him still CWW Heavyweight Champion.*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

(Devin Smith is watching the WAR portion of Bound 2 Death 3 in shock after the Omega and Hardcore Demon match.)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Omega is being checked by trainers, knowing that though he lost, he ended Demon's career like he said he would.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

This Week on War:

- Dustin Shore was shown to be a very lucky man at Bound 2 Death when he narrowly retained his CWW Championship against Josh Polson in the Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match. Dustin received help from an unlikely superstar in Eric Lindgren, who screwed his former tag team partner in the closing moments. What will Dustin have to say about his successful title defense this past Saturday? What will Eric Lindgren say in regards to his unexpected actions? How will Josh Polson react after having his dream ripped away from him by someone he thought he could trust?

- Hardcore Demon emerged the winner in his epic encounter with Omega this past Saturday in his hometown, but didn't look much like a winner as he was carried out of the ring & the arena on the shoulders of several druids. What does this signify? What does this loss do to Omega?

- Alex Nova emerged as the #1 Contender for the CWW Championship after defeating Eric Lindgren after Zoey & Alex revealed their true intentions from the last few weeks leading up to the match. What will Alex say in regards to his monumental win? In the meantime, Alex will be going 1 on 1 with the man that also put him through 2 tables in the TLC Match, Josh Polson, in the main event.

- Hardcore Pulveriser managed to get a huge monkey off his back when he defeated Michael Chains in the Buried Alive Match & seemingly ridded CWW of him. Pulveriser will compete in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match against The Perfect Name Society.

- The Black United Front did not have a great nightt at B2D, losing the tag team championships back to Peste & Guerra. The BUF have exercised their rematch clause for this week on War against the new champs & have chosen to make this match a tag team elimination tables match. The BUF have also decided that it will be Mark "Razor" Jones & Azazel challenging Peste & Guerra for the titles.

All this & more this week on War.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I should have a Shane McMahon promo done, but I need to know the results of Revolution's matches from Bound 2 Death before I can do the promo.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 pm

[Michael DeJesus is walking through the backstage area, briefcase in hand, letting anyone who will listen know, he will be CWW Champion very soon]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Jericho wrote:
[Michael DeJesus is walking through the backstage area, briefcase in hand, letting anyone who will listen know, he will be CWW Champion very soon]
After being allowed to leave the trainer's room, Omega walks into DeJesus, hearing him spout on about the CWW Championship.

Omega: Oh really? YOU'RE gonna be CWW Champion soon? Sure... that'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
After being allowed to leave the trainer's room, Omega walks into DeJesus, hearing him spout on about the CWW Championship.

Michael DeJesus Bro, I'm undefeated, I'm the Feast of Fired World Title Case Holder, I got it going on, I'm at the top. So yea, imma be the CWW Champion real soon. But hey, why don't you go back to getting ya arse kicked by Hardcore Demon, and let the real stars shine.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Michael DeJesus Bro, I'm undefeated, I'm the Feast of Fired World Title Case Holder, I got it going on, I'm at the top. So yea, imma be the CWW Champion real soon. But hey, why don't you go back to getting ya arse kicked by Hardcore Demon, and let the real stars shine.
Omega: It seems like I lost that match, doesn't it? But I didn't. I did what I said I would do, I ended Demon's career! Demon isn't walking now, and while I'm hurt, I'm at least on my feet. I'd like to see him better for War. I didn't lose, I succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Omega: It seems like I lost that match, doesn't it? But I didn't. I did what I said I would do, I ended Demon's career! Demon isn't walking now, and while I'm hurt, I'm at least on my feet. I'd like to see him better for War. I didn't lose, I succeeded.

Michael DeJesus Nah champ, you lost. You got caught and you tapped like a little girl, 'cause that's all you are, a little girl. So when you can beat someone that people care about, maybe then you can preach to me 'bout how da party in spandex aint gonna be the next CWW Champion

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Michael DeJesus Nah champ, you lost. You got caught and you tapped like a little girl, 'cause that's all you are, a little girl. So when you can beat someone that people care about, maybe then you can preach to me 'bout how da party in spandex aint gonna be the next CWW Champion

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Omega grabs Michael's shoulder and stops him.

Omega: Wow wow wow wow. You are mistaken. I had to tap before I was humiliated by Demon, by being pulled to the center of the ring and having to squirm more. Losing isn't the important thing, not getting the 1, 2, 3 doesn't matter. I ended Demon's career, no doubt about it. That is possibly the biggest feat anyone can attain in this company.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jericho wrote:

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Omega grabs Michael's shoulder and stops him.

Omega: Wow wow wow wow. You are mistaken. I had to tap before I was humiliated by Demon, by being pulled to the center of the ring and having to squirm more. Losing isn't the important thing, not getting the 1, 2, 3 doesn't matter. I ended Demon's career, no doubt about it. That is possibly the biggest feat anyone can attain in this company.

Michael DeJesus Nah bro, he ended his career, he was retiring tonight no matter what, you just got embarrassed on the way. You lost brah, you're at da bottom now. Now imma leave you here by yourself, and go hang out with winners.

[DeJesus gives Omega and wink and walks off]
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 pm

quick results because super's phone just deleted my other stuff.

Harry Jones def. Danny D. postmatch, super comes out and fires danny

Devin Smith wins the global title, by pinning twista xl, after xtreme hit his finisher on twista

Angel Retains
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 pm

*The music of the CWW Chairman Shane McMahon starts to play & the fans start to cheer. Shane walks out dressed in a suit & has a huge announcement regarding the future of CWW. He walks down the ramp, enters the ring & takes a microphone. He begins to slowly walk back & forward in the ring as his music stops playing*

Shane: "I am not going to take up a whole lot of time tonight, so I am going to keep this quick. There have been rumors circulating that the 2 CWW brands were going to be merging into 1. Well, the rumors are 100% true. There will also be a substantial amount of cuts from the roster as well, to fit the demands of the brands merging. Now, with the brands merging, there is the complications with the championships. So here is what we are going to do. On Saturday January 28th 2012, in Corpus Christi Texas, CWW has it's first Pay Per View of the new year, called Breaking Ground. And at Breaking Ground, all the championships that need to be unified, will be unified at Breaking Ground. Firstly, the CWW Cage Champion Eric Lindgren will face the new CWW Global Champion Devin Smith to unify those titles. And also, the 2 world champions will be competing against each other as well, as the CWW Champion Dustin Shore will face the Revolution Heavyweight Champion Angel Rodriguez in a title unification match, & the winner of that match, will face the #1 Contender to the world championship Alex Nova, at Nowhere to Run in February. In terms of the shows that will still be airing, that is......"

*Shane is interrupted by ________'s music*

TBC
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Mitch wrote:

*The music of the CWW Chairman Shane McMahon starts to play & the fans start to cheer. Shane walks out dressed in a suit & has a huge announcement regarding the future of CWW. He walks down the ramp, enters the ring & takes a microphone. He begins to slowly walk back & forward in the ring as his music stops playing*

Shane: "I am not going to take up a whole lot of time tonight, so I am going to keep this quick. There have been rumors circulating that the 2 CWW brands were going to be merging into 1. Well, the rumors are 100% true. There will also be a substantial amount of cuts from the roster as well, to fit the demands of the brands merging. Now, with the brands merging, there is the complications with the championships. So here is what we are going to do. On Saturday January 28th 2012, in Corpus Christi Texas, CWW has it's first Pay Per View of the new year, called Breaking Ground. And at Breaking Ground, all the championships that need to be unified, will be unified at Breaking Ground. Firstly, the CWW Cage Champion Eric Lindgren will face the new CWW Global Champion Devin Smith to unify those titles. And also, the 2 world champions will be competing against each other as well, as the CWW Champion Dustin Shore will face the Revolution Heavyweight Champion Angel Rodriguez in a title unification match, & the winner of that match, will face the #1 Contender to the world championship Alex Nova, at Nowhere to Run in February. In terms of the shows that will still be airing, that is......"

*Shane is interrupted by ________'s music*

TBC
The Naturals music hits, and out comes Joey Tree

Tree: you can't fire me, i was diagnosed with glacoma, man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next