The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+15
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jericho
fuck
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
The Heart Break #YEEL
Oriadon
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Sam
Harold
SuperByNature
Styles
M
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 am

CWW Cage Champion Omega is in his lr, when his manager, Alpha, walks in and hands him a water, and they sit down and watch tapes of Hardcore Demon's matches recently.

Cruiserweight Champion Silver Shadow is in his lr, contemplating in his head why ALL the Cruiserweights want a shot.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:16 am

(Devin Smith is sitting down in his locker room happy about his recent wins and wondering how he doesn't have a title yet.)

('The Prophet' Matthew Roberts is walking around wearing a leather jacket carrying a cross.)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 am

[Kevin Evans is nursing his leg]
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 am

Participants confirmed for the 10 man Global Title Open at bound 2 Death:
Devin Smith
Thorn
Zeke Zahn
Matt Xtreme
Silver Shadow
Ramon Rocque
Twista XL

rumored to be in the match:
Sammy Steel
Tim "TapOut" Taylor
Chris Davis
Toucan Sam
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 am

(Devin Smith is in his locker room and hears that he is in the Global Title Open and yells"It's about damn time!")
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 am

*Josh Polson has been laying low, as his phone's been ringing off the hook from every news service relating to Pro Wrestling, they are all asking the same question*
"What brought about the Best In The Universe gimmick?"
Jumping on his Facebook he posts the following:
Because I'm sick and tired of people every 5 minuets saying The Universe is dead, The Universe is far from dead, As long as Professional Wrestling is in the hearts of the millions and millions of fans it lives anybody who says otherwise either A dosen't really give a damn in the sport at all or B couldn't put together the career they wanted and have turned bitter Somebody needs to stand up and say "Hey! We're still here ya know" And since nobody's looking to take the reigns it looks like i will. BITU 12/17/11 Boston, MA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

CWW Acceleration Results (18/11/2011)

M1: Devin Smith defeats Shane Johnson at 10:16 after The Hangover.

M2: Alex Nova defeats Jet Reynolds in 1:12 after the DFA.

Promo: Hunter J calls out Ramon Roque after the events of last week's Acceleration. Roque comes out and the two agree to a match, next.

M3: Hunter J defeats Ramon Roque at 15:48 after an HJO.

M4: Eric Lindgren defeats John Watson at 7:34 after a California Connect. After the match, Alex Nova attacks Lindgren.

Promo: Rob Black names his title challenger for tonight and it's The Avenger.

M5: Rob Black defeats The Avenger by submission at 1:00 after a Dragon Sleeper
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 am

Alex Nova walks around with a cocky smirk on his face after defeating his opponent last night and sending a message to the champ
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:03 am

~Tim sees the update on CWW Online saying he is "Rumored" to be in the match~

Tim: I'm "rumored" to be in a Global Title match?! Am I not good enough to participate?!? Hell I'm World Champion worthy! I should be good enough for that damn Global title! Screw it, I'm taking that bitch!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 am

Harry Jones makes his entrance, looking incredibly pissed off. [Didn't go into detail, because I'm lazy].

Harry Jones: "Despite his severe lack of talent and creativity - No, I'm not talking about Shane McMahon ... Kevin Evans has defeated me twice. Kevin is more corny forward-slash generic than the titles of the CWW Pay Per Views, which are usually headlined by the waste of space named Hardcore Demon whom is about as boring as Josh Polson, yet Polson feels inclined to have his theme song be the 80's smash hit, Cult of Personality ... Personality? I'd rather watch Hunter J attempt to be cool than watch a Josh Polson promo! Josh is boring, but not as boring as Angel Rodriguez. Oooh no, not by a long shot! The only time Angel Rodriguez succeeds in entertaining the CWW Universe is when he isn't even wrestling or speaking. In fact, the only time CWW manages to put on a good show is when I'm in the main event, losing to Hardcore Demon, Danny D or Jake Lyndon, because I am entertaining! However, what do I know? I'm just another leaf on the tree; a leaf that lost his dignity a long time ago when he was forced to fight Hardcore Demon in a chain match. Oh, woops, I've already mentioned Hardcore Demon. I guess anything bad can be relevant to Hardcore Demon, right? Not to mention his abundance of lazy-ass brothers who have made a career by 'arriving at the arena', or 'walking around'. Now, tonight while you're having sex with your imaginary girlfriend, here is some food for thought. Harry Jones is coming to Monday Night War! THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ... You know the rest."

Harry Jones does some cool stuff and leaves.

OOC: The real one is coming soon. This is pretty kewl though. [Edit: Anybody who is easily offended shouldn't read this]
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones makes his entrance, looking incredibly pissed off. [Didn't go into detail, because I'm lazy].

Harry Jones: "Despite his severe lack of talent and creativity - No, I'm not talking about Shane McMahon ... Kevin Evans has defeated me twice. Kevin is more corny forward-slash generic than the titles of the CWW Pay Per Views, which are usually headlined by the waste of space named Hardcore Demon whom is about as boring as Josh Polson, yet Polson feels inclined to have his theme song be the 80's smash hit, Cult of Personality ... Personality? I'd rather watch Hunter J attempt to be cool than watch a Josh Polson promo! Josh is boring, but not as boring as Angel Rodriguez. Oooh no, not by a long shot! The only time Angel Rodriguez succeeds in entertaining the CWW Universe is when he isn't even wrestling or speaking. In fact, the only time CWW manages to put on a good show is when I'm in the main event, losing to Hardcore Demon, Danny D or Jake Lyndon, because I am entertaining! However, what do I know? I'm just another leaf on the tree; a leaf that lost his dignity a long time ago when he was forced to fight Hardcore Demon in a chain match. Oh, woops, I've already mentioned Hardcore Demon. I guess anything bad can be relevant to Hardcore Demon, right? Not to mention his abundance of lazy-ass brothers who have made a career by 'arriving at the arena', or 'walking around'. Now, tonight while you're having sex with your imaginary girlfriend, here is some food for thought. Harry Jones is coming to Monday Night War! THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ... You know the rest."

OOC: The real one is coming soon. This is pretty kewl though. [Edit: Anybody who is easily offended shouldn't read this]
Danny D walks out and grabs a microphone.

Danny: I still have your contract. whether we competed at Fight or Die, or not, that Fight or Die match wasn't for your contract. Bound 2 Death is however. and, I am barring you from going to War until we clear this up. hell, i'll allow you to work revolution and war. if you want to travel from war in New York and go all the way to this week's revolution in San Jose two days later, be my guest. but you will stay on revolution.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage with the CWW Championship after Josh's odd and amusing display. The camera is shown approaching him, and Dustin is looking at someone off-camera.*

Interviewer: Dustin, can I get your reaction to what Josh Polson just did?

Dustin: Oh, God, where to begin? Let's see...calling himself the best in the Universe...he's just another person hopping on the badwagon. Kevin Evans, Hardcore Demon, Harry Jones, Angel Rodriguez, Cyrus Black, Jarrett Calloway, now Josh Polson...everyone is calling themselves the best in the world, universe, company, whatever. They are the guys everyone is talking about, and everyone buys into a slogan that gets passed around more than Hardcore Demon's mother, apparently, based on how different all of his brothers look. I'm not going to tell you I should be the best in the world. I will tell you that I don't get the credit I deserve for doing what I do, as well as I do it. People are always forgetting me, underestimating me. And I'm getting sick of it. So, let Josh claim he's the voice of the Universe, let him believe he carries the people with him. If he doesn't crack under the pressure, all it will take is that one-two-three, when I beat him at Bound 2 Death. And everyone can judge for themselves, who is the best.

*Dustin turns and walks away, and the camera turns to see him walk around the corner.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 pm

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Danny: I still have your contract. whether we competed at Fight or Die, or not, that Fight or Die match wasn't for your contract. Bound 2 Death is however. and, I am barring you from going to War until we clear this up. hell, i'll allow you to work revolution and war. if you want to travel from war in New York and go all the way to this week's revolution in San Jose two days later, be my guest. but you will stay on revolution.
OT: Ugh, let me leave. The feud ended at FoD, there is no point in continuing it now.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 am

*Josh Polson watches Dustin's reaction on CWW.com*
Josh: Poor bloke, he really needs to get with the program because if we continue on with this "arriving" or "Going into the guym* type of RP'ing it will die that's why i did what i did
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am

HE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL ^^^
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 am

Hazza wrote:
now i won't be able to think that it is real. damn you josh.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 am

cbox
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OFF: S'pose i should point out that it's not the wrestler that's talking it's the owner/creator of him who incidentally is also called Josh Polson O_O
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OFF: S'pose i should point out that it's not the wrestler that's talking it's the owner/creator of him who incidentally is also called Josh Polson O_O
you are making it worse. alright, saying something about rp'ing, that's bad, but explaining that you, not your character, posted that, now that's going past extreme.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: Ugh, let me leave. The feud ended at FoD, there is no point in continuing it now.

Yea kill it
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Alex Nova is nowhere in sight

But Zoey arrives looking for Eric Lindgren
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Eric Lindgren is in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:17 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

"Eric hi..."

*Zoey walks in with a sexy attire*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:23 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

"Eric hi..."

*Zoey walks in with a sexy attire*

Lindgren smiles.

Eric: Hey there...
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:23 am

War Results (11/21/2011):
Live in Albany, NY

M1. Brock defeated Aerial X at 3:58 after hitting a violent spear before scoring the pinfall. After the match, Azazel made a shocking return & brutalized Brock with a steel pipe. As Brock laid unconscious on the canvas, Azazel told Brock that the 2 of them will settle the score at Bound 2 Death.

P1. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with the CWW Cage Champion Omega, who spoke about what he has in store for Hardcore Demon later tonight & also spoke about his main event match tonight against Josh Polson. He promised that he would make Demon an offer that he cannot refuse, then promised that he will put Josh down tonight.

P2. Dustin Shore was seen walking through the hallway & gloating about his CWW Championship win, then he barged into Matt Dean's office & demanded that he be involved in the main event as the champion. Matt didn't take too kindly to Dustin barging into his office & told Dustin that he was getting way too big for his britches. Dustin laughed & claimed that Matt has always tried to hold him down, but now that he is CWW Champion, Matt can't do squat about it. Matt shook his head & told him that he should worry about what is in store for him tonight, when he goes 1 on 1 with a handpicked opponent. Dustin didn't seem happy about it & stormed out.

M2. Eric Lindgren defeated Alex Nova at 13:42 after countering Alex's Death from Above finisher into a tight small package for the victory. Zoey semmed impressed with Eric's performance, which didn't seem to sit well with Alex.

Will finish the show tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 21.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next