The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 pm

"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen arrives, thinking of doing a promo..
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 pm

James Storm arrives.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 pm

OOC: I hate the death spikes of the U :p
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:39 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
?
Where the activity is like REALLY high then goes LOW
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 538_The_Miz

"A motor his heard in the near distance as the crowd standing outside the Monday Night Raw arena look out towards the distance as the Black Ford Mustang is seen flying towards the arena as the crowd looks alarmed and yet cheer as the ride pulls into the arena drifting creating a lot of smoke from the some dirt he pulled up. The crowd is loving the performance as they try to see the man behind the steering wheel as the engine cuts completely off and the crowd watch at the edge of the rope as the click of the door is heard and out steps the next WWE World Champion.. The Miz. Just like that the crowd is done with the cheers as a loud ground shaking boo is heard with Miz walking around the car with a huge smirk on his face as he knows for a fact that just within 48 Hours he will be the champion once again and these haters will just have to hate. He makes his way towards the inside of the arena just taking in the hating remarks to him that he just dusts off like they were nothing. That makes the crowd hate him more because he asks as if they do not exist. Miz hands over his car keys to a valet and into the arena he goes biggest smirk ever on his face as he walks on.. ummm.. The Champ Is Here!"
Zack Ryder, who is Miz's opponent in the battle royal qualifier, walks up to him, smiling, the Internet Championship around his waist.

Zack: What's up bro?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

"A motor his heard in the near distance as the crowd standing outside the Monday Night Raw arena look out towards the distance as the Black Ford Mustang is seen flying towards the arena as the crowd looks alarmed and yet cheer as the ride pulls into the arena drifting creating a lot of smoke from the some dirt he pulled up. The crowd is loving the performance as they try to see the man behind the steering wheel as the engine cuts completely off and the crowd watch at the edge of the rope as the click of the door is heard and out steps the next WWE World Champion.. The Miz. Just like that the crowd is done with the cheers as a loud ground shaking boo is heard with Miz walking around the car with a huge smirk on his face as he knows for a fact that just within 48 Hours he will be the champion once again and these haters will just have to hate. He makes his way towards the inside of the arena just taking in the hating remarks to him that he just dusts off like they were nothing. That makes the crowd hate him more because he asks as if they do not exist. Miz hands over his car keys to a valet and into the arena he goes biggest smirk ever on his face as he walks on.. ummm.. The Champ Is Here!"
Zack Ryder, who is Miz's opponent in the battle royal qualifier, walks up to him, smiling, the Internet Championship around his waist.

[The Miz looks at the idiotic Zack Ryder standing in front of him with his fake little championship around his waist and can not help but to begin laughing at Ryder. This kid is the biggest laughing stalk of the entire company with his stupid slogans and his stupid head bands. All a joke.. the biggest joke is that this guy is The Miz's challenger tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw. As The Miz shakes his head at Ryder's "Whats up Bro" he decides to tell him well.. whats up..]

The Definition of Awesome
The Miz

"What's up? Do you really want to know what is up Zack Ryder? What is up is me trying to figure out why they higher people like you. People hired just to be somebody's lacky.. what was it you started out for Edge now you have worked your way up to working for the fans? You are a joke and it literally sickens me that they would book us into a match. To even but it on a card your name beside mine is a complete joke and a stab to my ego. To pair me up with someone that has a idiotic web show and a championship belt? Your show is a utter joke and a failure Zack! Take it from some one who had a internet show that one a slammy!"

[Ryder looks mind blown that The Miz just verbally attacked him like that as The Miz smirks and put his finger up to say he is not finished talking as Ryder opened his mouth.]

The Miz

"That is what is up Zack! The embarrassment of me having to face you for a chance for a championship that belongs to me anyways. Now let me ask you something Zack Attack.. are you really wanting to go against me? Really.. Really! Save yourself the shame of getting utterly and completely destroyed and do not show up tomorrow night to face me, Do you understand me Zack?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

[The Miz looks at the idiotic Zack Ryder standing in front of him with his fake little championship around his waist and can not help but to begin laughing at Ryder. This kid is the biggest laughing stalk of the entire company with his stupid slogans and his stupid head bands. All a joke.. the biggest joke is that this guy is The Miz's challenger tomorrow night on Monday Night Raw. As The Miz shakes his head at Ryder's "Whats up Bro" he decides to tell him well.. whats up..]

The Miz

"What's up? Do you really want to know what is up Zack Ryder? What is up is me trying to figure out why they higher people like you. People hired just to be somebody's lacky.. what was it you started out for Edge now you have worked your way up to working for the fans? You are a joke and it literally sickens me that they would book us into a match. To even but it on a card your name beside mine is a complete joke and a stab to my ego. To pair me up with someone that has a idiotic web show and a championship belt? Your show is a utter joke and a failure Zack! Take it from some one who had a internet show that one a slammy!"

[Ryder looks mind blown that The Miz just verbally attacked him like that as The Miz smirks and put his finger up to say he is not finished talking as Ryder opened his mouth.]

The Miz

"That is what is up Zack! The embarrassment of me having to face you for a chance for a championship that belongs to me anyways. Now let me ask you something Zack Attack.. are you really wanting to go against me? Really.. Really! Save yourself the shame of getting utterly and completely destroyed and do not show up tomorrow night to face me, Do you understand me Zack?"
Zack has an astonished look on his face, looking at Miz.

Zack: That hurt bro. It really did. But you know what? I am going to show up tomorrow, because I know that I can beat you. Where did you start out? Before you were in WWE you were on a reality show. You started in WWE as the host of SmackDown! You started out at the bottom of the ladder. I at least started out working with a legend like Edge. But you? You started out nowhere! You started out not even wrestling! And you know what else? That Slammy Award Winning Show you had was a show that featured probably your greatest rival, John Morrison, AND you! At least I host mine and have guest stars. You see, what I do best isn't Z! True Long Island Story, it isn't even talking on the mic, its wrestling! What I do best is wrestle, and I'm suprised you haven't seen me wrestle. So come tomorrow, I will walk out there, I will face you, and one Rough Ryder later, you'll be staring up at the lights, while my hand is being raised in victory!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

Zack: That hurt bro. It really did. But you know what? I am going to show up tomorrow, because I know that I can beat you. Where did you start out? Before you were in WWE you were on a reality show. You started in WWE as the host of SmackDown! You started out at the bottom of the ladder. I at least started out working with a legend like Edge. But you? You started out nowhere! You started out not even wrestling! And you know what else? That Slammy Award Winning Show you had was a show that featured probably your greatest rival, John Morrison, AND you! At least I host mine and have guest stars. You see, what I do best isn't Z! True Long Island Story, it isn't even talking on the mic, its wrestling! What I do best is wrestle, and I'm suprised you haven't seen me wrestle. So come tomorrow, I will walk out there, I will face you, and one Rough Ryder later, you'll be staring up at the lights, while my hand is being raised in victory!

[The Miz just stares at Zack Ryder with the wondering in his head of if or if not Zack Ryder has mental issues if he honestly even begins to think that he will be able to defeat the best in the WWE and a former WWE Champion, The Miz. He just shakes his head rubbing his chin with so many replies in his head but he picks the simple one out of the lot and looks at him dead in the eyes]

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Tumblr_lsz2rwE9R31qb3jnqo1_250

The Miz

Really.. Really.. REALLY! You think that you even stand a chance against me Zack! You even have the diea that you will even be able to stand your own against me then you are a bigger idiot then I even thought you were. you are a joke and a waste of the space the WWE offers. My whole entire career I always knew I was better but what about you bro! you were nobody has ever liked you until you started to beg and plead for their love! EVERYONE LOVES ME! I am the most watched WWE Champion in history and I will do it again after I take you out of title contention all together you little punk! You threaten me with the Rough Ryder all you want because it is going to be one Skull Crushing Finale to finish you off and then on to win the battler royal.. why so serious you may ask Ryder? BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...... AND I'M AWESOME!

OOC: World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 2a61gls

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:14 pm

OFF CM Punk promo before Raw tomorrow hopefully depending on what time it gets posted. If not a promo will be up before Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

[The Miz just stares at Zack Ryder with the wondering in his head of if or if not Zack Ryder has mental issues if he honestly even begins to think that he will be able to defeat the best in the WWE and a former WWE Champion, The Miz. He just shakes his head rubbing his chin with so many replies in his head but he picks the simple one out of the lot and looks at him dead in the eyes]

The Miz

Really.. Really.. REALLY! You think that you even stand a chance against me Zack! You even have the diea that you will even be able to stand your own against me then you are a bigger idiot then I even thought you were. you are a joke and a waste of the space the WWE offers. My whole entire career I always knew I was better but what about you bro! you were nobody has ever liked you until you started to beg and plead for their love! EVERYONE LOVES ME! I am the most watched WWE Champion in history and I will do it again after I take you out of title contention all together you little punk! You threaten me with the Rough Ryder all you want because it is going to be one Skull Crushing Finale to finish you off and then on to win the battler royal.. why so serious you may ask Ryder? BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ...... AND I'M AWESOME!

OFF: Yeah, when I saw that I laughed so hard.

Zack stares at Miz, holding back a laugh.

Zack: Miz, I think you've got yourself mixed up with me. Everybody loves me, and I've never seen ONE person who as liked you! Your not awesome Miz, thats just a corny catchphrase you use to make yourself seem better. My catchphrase is catchy bro. Its not a corny catchphrase that makes me seem better, its a catchphrase that people love to say. Your catchphrase is just plain annoying! Hell, you were FIRED from WWE, and during that time, I rose to US Title Contention! Now, I'm contending for the WWE Championahip, and I am NOT letting that opprotunity pass me!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

The Miz

OFF: Yeah, when I saw that I laughed so hard.

Zack stares at Miz, holding back a laugh.

Zack: Miz, I think you've got yourself mixed up with me. Everybody loves me, and I've never seen ONE person who as liked you! Your not awesome Miz, thats just a corny catchphrase you use to make yourself seem better. My catchphrase is catchy bro. Its not a corny catchphrase that makes me seem better, its a catchphrase that people love to say. Your catchphrase is just plain annoying! Hell, you were FIRED from WWE, and during that time, I rose to US Title Contention! Now, I'm contending for the WWE Championahip, and I am NOT letting that opprotunity pass me!

[The Miz just laughs at him with the big use of the word "contention" like he is somebody as Miz pats him on the back and shakes his head ashamed with that sarcastic grin on his face]

The Miz

Funny Zack you use that word contention like it actually means something. I WAS US Championn and I WAS WWE Champion. Everything that you aspire to be I have already done it! You are nothing but trying to ride my coat tails! You think in our match i will but you over? No I will bury you like Mark Henry does Cheeseburgers!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Zack laughs at the Henry/Cheeseburger thing.

Zack: OK, you made me laugh. I can give you that. What I WON'T give you is the easy way to beat me. IF you beat me, it'll be because you gave it your all, AND THEN some. Believe me, I may not seem that good, but I haven't even done HALF of what my best is! Miz, defeating me won't be some wasy task. I am the Internet Champion, and I won't go down without a fight! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

Zack walks away from Miz, backing into his locker room.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Mark Henry is in his locker room preparing to make a statement on Raw tommorow night.

Cody Rhodes is sitting backstage wearing his jacket with the hood over his head waiting for "The Coach" to arrive. He is hoping that Batista will wear the paper-bag that Rhodes gave him earlier.

R-Truth hasn't been seen since winning the Intercontinental title on SmackDown.

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Batista is backstage sitting in his locker room staring at that paper bag that Cody gave him. Batista then sits up, grabs a pair of scissors and begins cutting the bag. He then throws it in the trash.

Edge is backstage getting ready to cut a promo.

Johnathan Coachman can be seen in his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Justin wrote:
Batista is backstage sitting in his locker room staring at that paper bag that Cody gave him. Batista then sits up, grabs a pair of scissors and begins cutting the bag. He then throws it in the trash.

Cody Rhodes knocks on the door of Coach and enters the office.

"I assume that you know why I'm here Mr. General Manager."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 pm

RED wrote:

Mark Henry is in his locker room preparing to make a statement on Raw tommorow night.

Cody Rhodes is sitting backstage wearing his jacket with the hood over his head waiting for "The Coach" to arrive. He is hoping that Batista will wear the paper-bag that Rhodes gave him earlier.

R-Truth hasn't been seen since winning the Intercontinental title on SmackDown.

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Orig-9025561

[The footsteps grow closer as Cody Rhodes looks up from wear he is sitting to see the man he would most least likely not want to see.. Randy Orton. Randy walks slowly towards Cody in a tanktop and sleeveless jacket not saying a single word just viper like walking his way. Randy sorta chuckles as he reaches Cody Rhodes with the cracking of the bones in his neck with the release of a deadly snicker]

The Viper
Randy Orton

"So it seems you have a match against Dave this Friday night.. taking the job of three all by yourself... that may create a legacy for you.."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

RED wrote:
Justin wrote:

Cody Rhodes knocks on the door of Coach and enters the office.

"I assume that you know why I'm here Mr. General Manager."

Coach smirks at Cody as he points to the chair which is infront of his desk.

Johnathan Coachman: ''Take a seat Cody. Now, I know what happened Friday night, and I know that you are pissed right off. So that is why I scheduled a match between the two of you so that you can get you're revenge. Sound good?''

Coach chuckles.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Rhodes gets in Orton's face.

"If I were you I would watch who's business I'm sticking my nose in. Now if you don't mind I have a discussion with My General Manager."

Rhodes turns to Coach.

"I never asked for a match against Batista. I don't give a damn about Batista. He needs this match because he is a desperate man looking for some action. Well I am not going to give him this pleasure, I refuse to face Batista. I want you to give me some justice and make things right. Put me back in the World title tournament."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 pm

RED wrote:

"If I were you I would watch who's business I'm sticking my nose in. Now if you don't mind I have a discussion with My General Manager."

Rhodes turns to Coach.

"I never asked for a match against Batista. I don't give a damn about Batista. He needs this match because he is a desperate man looking for some action. Well I am not going to give him this pleasure, I refuse to face Batista. I want you to give me some justice and make things right. Put me back in the World title tournament."

Coach smirks.

Johnathan Coachman: ''As much as I'd like to I cant. It'd be like me giving Daniel Bryan another chance and not the other superstars. It just wouldn't be fair. I'm sorry Cody. But losing is losing, you either show up Friday and face Dave Batista or you don't.''
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Christian is walking around the arena, smiling at how good he knows he is.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, his Internet Championship around his waist.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Justin wrote:
RED wrote:

Rhodes turns to Coach.

Coach smirks.

Johnathan Coachman: ''As much as I'd like to I cant. It'd be like me giving Daniel Bryan another chance and not the other superstars. It just wouldn't be fair. I'm sorry Cody. But losing is losing, you either show up Friday and face Dave Batista or you don't.''

Rhodes pulls off the hood from his head.

"You are talking to me about what is fair and what is not? And losing is losing? I was going to win this match but that moron screwed me! How is that fair? That loss doesn't count! Being the loser that you are you should know better. If I face Batista I'll just give him what he wants! No matter what happens he will get his 5 minutes of fame. But what good it will do to me? Let's say I beat him. So what?"

Rhodes tries to calm down.

"I tell you what...I want justice to be served. So you better make things right or I'll have to give you a paper-bag too. As far as Batista is concerned, I have no interest in facing him this Friday so you either find him a different opponent or just let him win by forfeit. It will be the best win of his life."

Rhodes puts the hood back on and notices that Orton is still in the room.

"You might as well put my friend Randy Orton against Batista. Now that I would like to see."

Rhodes exits the office.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Coach shrugs.

Johnathan Coachman: ''Sucks to be you.''

Coach chuckles a bit as he continues doing his paper work.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Triple H is standing backstage by a monitor, waiting for Edge to come out to the ring so he can hear what garbage will come out of his mouth. He decides that he may even go out and confront him when he is out there.

Mr Kennedy walks through the halls, extremely bored.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 BigShow

A black Dodge RAM Truck pulls into the WWE Arena, and drives up to the parking spot. Good ol' Country Music blares throughout the speakers, as the windows are just cracked atad bit. The truck stops and the music turns off. The door swings open and Big Show steps out! The audiance outside, with the VIP tickets, cheer for him. Big Show closes the door and walks around to the trunk. He opens it and pulls out a large suitcase. Big Show stands it up and closes the trunk, wheeling his clothing to the door. Big Show heads to the arena doors, strooling his belongings. Big Show stops for the fans and raises his giantic fist in the air, allowing that fans to take pictures. Big Show them winks at the crowd, and continues to smile. He opens the door and takes his luggage, walking inside, and dissapearing behind the door. The Big Show walks through the hallways, still feeling alittle pain after Triple H's cheap shot last night. Big Show just shakes his head and continues down the hall-way.

TBC by Anyone.

---------

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 SinCaraRudo
Sin Cara (Negro) is yet to arrive. It is rumored he will make his first appearence, this friday on Smackdown.

OFF: Justin/Granger/Karl should all get on MSN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next